[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hale Merchants Needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: EoC.jpg (135KB, 603x399px) Image search: [Google]
EoC.jpg
135KB, 603x399px
Hear ye hear ye, investors of the East India Trading Companies of Holland, France and the United Kingdom seek Hale Merchants to sail the seas and establish profitable trading posts abroad. Applicants must be stout of heart and bring with them a manual of their past achievements. Fitting applicants will be supplied with capital sufficient to purchase a well equipped ship, hearty crew and supplies fit to establish a trading post in the far oceans.

The Region in which these companies seek to establish trade outposts is the far east indies, the spice islands of the orient, rife with unsavory savages, pirates and heathens. It is the hope of the esteemed stockholders that friendly trade competition in the region from the three mighty trading companies will bring the region to civilization and splendor.

Please, should you feel fit for the role enclose a parchment, signed, detailing (in brief) your attributes, virtues and which company you seek employment from. Should you have a spare portrait of thyself it would not hurt to enclose.
>>
File: Myself.jpg (165KB, 767x960px) Image search: [Google]
Myself.jpg
165KB, 767x960px
>>335035
Born in the Lord's year of 1750, I served in her majesty's army for 10 years before leaving to become what could be called a Hired gun. I am a skilled marksman, and a shrewd diplomat, negotiating with the savage Indians in the new world. I feel like I am a perfect for for this charter.
-Henry Clinton
>>
File: my portrait.jpg (269KB, 507x788px) Image search: [Google]
my portrait.jpg
269KB, 507x788px
>>335035
Dear Mr. OP,
I am writing to apply for your advertised position of employment in the East India Trading Company of the United Kingdom. I am presently a nautical officer and I consider myself to be quite skilled in my profession. My skills and competencies include navigation, cooking and the repairing of rope and cloth; as well as numeracy. I am also physically able and healthy, and I can work a rifle and a shotgun.

Attached is a portrait of me. I chose a portrait which showed me at work in the field so as to provide a more informative presentation of myself,

I await your reply. Thank you for considering my application.

Yours,
Mr. William Saltworth.
>>
File: comart53.gif (64KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
comart53.gif
64KB, 275x350px
Born in 1736 March 19th, I come from the prestigious Ramcour family in Venice. From this family I learnt secret trade tips and developed excellent diplomatic skills. I am a personal friend of the Doge.
There is no better man for this charter than I.
>>
>>335558
Darrel Traderguy the 3rd. (I do not trust the couriers to deliver the whole message accurately).
>>
File: image036.jpg (9KB, 278x336px) Image search: [Google]
image036.jpg
9KB, 278x336px
I am Johannes Maes a Dutch trader. I have experience in trading coffee, nutmeg, pepper and cinnamon. I would like to apply myself as spice merchant for the EIC.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.