[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was the Hero but now I'm raising the Demon King's baby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: tegaki.png (494KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
494KB, 600x900px
It was finally there, the moment the Hero fought so much for was finally happening. All the pain, sacrifices, the lost friends...that moment would decide the fate of his whole world.
He firmed his fists on his sword and charged with all his might to the being he feared for so long. In the heavy atmosphere of the Demon King's lair the time appeared to be slowed and dragged by the thick shadows.
His senses were consumed by heart beats, the taste of blood, and the aim of his sword. Then the large dark figure also turned to face him.
With an ominous smile creeping up on his face.
Shall we begin?
The Demon King was also ready for what both knew was the final battle.
White
He felt nothing, what had just happen?
The first two things the Hero felt was a fresh breeze, and the humid floor under him.
He was overcome by a mix of relieve, happiness and confusion when he realized he was alive.
That could only mean...
ah!...I won...
He started by moving his hand, his body too felt like it was in shock that he made it alive.
The Hero stayed for what seemed like hours just moving his fingers, breathing and slowly remembering how to be. His body, specially his right leg ached. He didn't mind.
He felt his ears ticking with a buzz.
Then he realized that in the soft buzz in his ears a weirdly familiar sound intertwined it self.
The Hero slowly opened his eyes.
The strange sound was getting higher, it was not very far.
As he gazed into the dark stone ceiling, he recognized, in an awe, the persistent sharp sound as of the sound of a baby crying...
Get up and look for the baby
Call someone
>>
>>334673
>Get up and look for the baby
>>
>>334673
//Hello guys. In this quest I'll be using bold text for the options, so just comment which one do you like better. I'll also try to draw each new scene as the story goes on so it might take some time, but anyway, I'm excited to start a ride with you.//
>>
>>334673
>>
>>334673
>>
>>334673
Sweet art, OP
>>
>>334718
you did that? wow
time to see where this takes us
>>
File: 002.jpg (215KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
215KB, 600x900px
>>334673
With total disregard for his state the hero forced himself to stand.
Uhg!!
He felt a sharp pain in his knee as he took one step towards the direction of the cry. The cry was getting smaller and smaller, so much that he even questioned himself for a moment if it was just an hallucination created by his exhaustion, but in less than a couple of seconds it reappeared, this time getting louder and louder.
The Hero started to get anxious, he couldn't leave a baby alone in such a dangerous place, but it was getting harder to move with the pain in his right knee becoming unbearable and his head getting lighter with with each step.
Even if the air was not as thick with demoniac fumes as before, the lair was still very dark and disorienting.
The Hero could barely see enough so that he wouldn't trip over some minor demon skull or hit a moss covered stone wall. Even so he kept going, with his sword as an improvised cane, following the cry.
Then, when he thought he was just a couple of steps away from the source of the cry, it stopped once again only to be followed by a tiny sparkling burp.
What...?
And just like that, from a couple of steps from the Hero, a small baby that burped shiny sparks of light resumed his crying.
...dy
He felt some pressure on his stomach and something pulling his shirt.
..uh..?
...daddy..
What was he dreaming with...something jumping?
Daddy!
The Hero was momentary blinded by the white morning light as a small hand pulled the blanket from his, previously, sleeping face.
He stared up to the little kid that was on top of him.
The little kid stared back.
The small boy was holding a badly hand made toy, it was supposed to be a monkey, had bad bed hair, a little smile, orange eyes and two cute..horns.
The Hero yawned, did a little stretch with his arms and preceded to energetically pet and then mess the little boy hair as he laughed, trying with no avail to grab the Hero's hair.
Hihihi
The boy had a tiny laughter.
Hahahah! You're a hundred years too early
Ugh!
He managed to get his nose instead for a while.
After some more minutes of messing around the Hero and the boy, both calmed down and got off the bed.
Good morning Daddy!
The little boy smiled up to the Hero
Good morning...

What was the little boy's name?
>>
>>334912
//I fucked up with the italic at the end, sorry.
>>334769
>>334776
Thanks anons you are too kind.//
>>
>>334912
It's a boy? But what about my hundreds of hours of experience gained from playing Princess Maker?

Cecil
>>
>>334912
Tristan
>>
>>334912
Adolf
>>
>>334912
Cecil
>>
Licec.
>>
>>334912
Stan
>>
>>334912
Cecil John Rhodes kek
>>
>>334912
Cecil Nobbs
>>
File: 003.jpg (225KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
225KB, 600x900px
Good morning Licec!
Exclaims the Hero, while doing an exaggerated pose, to the puzzled looking boy.
...?
It's your name backwards.
The boy, still under the shock of being called something else than his name, looked a little hurt.
...Good morning Cecil!
The Hero said feeling somewhat guilty and hoping that Cecil wouldn't start crying because of his little joke.
Cecil stared intensely at the Hero's eyes and, as if he needed time to process the whole backwards name incident, finally smiled back and gave a second
Good morning.
Alright, let's go then!
Yes
As they marched out of the bedroom Cecil repeated quietly to himself
...Cecil,Lice...Licec...Ceci...

The Hero and Cecil proceeded to their morning routine into the house small blue bathroom.
They took turns washing their faces in the small sink, competed to see who could brush their teeth the longest and, unsuccessfully, the Hero tried to fix Cecil bedhair, the bumps in the boys forehead were not helping.
..!Ouch!
Ops, sorry.
Lately Cecil's horns were sensitive getting. The Hero wondered if they were growing or if he was just imagining things...
...they do look redder...
The hero said to himself, looking at the mirror over the sink, with his hands on Cecil's forehead.
BWORGHGSHT
...!
The Hero's mighty stomach growl startled Cecil and both fell back on the blue bathroom floor.
Breakfast?
The Hero asked, Cecil nodded in agreement.
The house small kitchen was warm and brigh with the early sun, giving it's old wooden furniture a golden appearance.
Cecil headed to the table at the center of the kitchen, jumped on his chair, his name was written in bright blue crayon in it's back, and waited while the hero looked inside the cabinets.
There was only crumbs of bread, a couple of overripe apples, potatoes, some flour, a pair of pink socks and a cup of cinnamon sugar.
I'm hungry.
Said Cecil pouting a little.
Just a moment! Let me see...
The Hero was feeling specially lazy today, he wasn't feeling very creative to cook this early in the morning, yet going out to buy something was also a pain, but then, he was also specially hungry and he couldn't make Cecil skip a meal.
While Cecil singed to himself "Licec! Licec! Lice! Cecilic..." at the table the Hero decided to...

Go to the bakery to buy bread
Cook something with the stuff in the cabinets
Ask Cecil to make the breakfast
>>
>>335207
>Cook something with the stuff in the cabinets
>>
>>335207
We can grab some ingredients when we leave the house and maybe buy some bread if we're still hungry.
>>
>>335207
By the way, is this demon kings son, or him as a baby?
>>
>>335207
>>
>>335207
>>335254
we don't know yet!
>>
>>335254
Son
>>
>>335207
>>
>>335207
>>
File: 004.jpg (191KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
191KB, 600x900px
Tsch...No way I'm going out now, I'm sure I can make something eatable with these
The Hero grabbed the overripe apples, the left over flour, the cinnamon sugar, the bread crumbs and...
...Cecil
Yes?
Did you have pink socks?
...I don't know
The hero took with one hand the pair of small sized pink socks.
Do you know why these are in the cabinet?
Cecil stared intensely at his feet dangling under the table.
...!
...I'm hungry!
Sight...There's no helping
The hero put the socks back inside the cabinet. Maybe he was the one to put them there, who knows? ...He should probably clean the house after the breakfast.
I'll make us something, wait a bit.
What will you make?
I don't know, something with apples and sugar.
The little boy didn't look impressed.
...ok
The Hero started washing the apples and a bowl. He decided to make some sort of apple pie. As he began mixing the flower and the sugar he felt a weird chill of

uneasiness, as if he was being watched. He turned to the table to encounter Cecil with an awful face of boredom, mixed with hunger and sleepness, staring at him.
The Hero couldn't leave the poor child with that look on his face, so he grabbed some potatoes from the cabinet and...
Catch!
...!?
A rounded eyed Cecil struggled to pick the three potatoes that Hero suddenly threw in his direction.
..ah!
Cecil!
Yes?
I have an important mission for you...Will you accept it?
The small child with three potatoes in his nap nodded.
PROTECT THE POTATOES!
...!
Can I trust you to keep them safe until the breakfast is ready?
Cecil nodded.
What's is?
Yes!

Mission start! Protect the potatoes!
There was no butter but he did what he could, the Hero thought as he put the improvised apple pie in the oven.
It will probably be too dry...No!
I can feel it, the God's of baking are on my side!
The Hero declaimed as he did a power pose in front of the firewood oven.
Cecil had only eyes for the potatoes he fatefully arranged in a line on top of the table.
...cough...
A little disappointed by the lack of attention the Hero got off his pose and went sit at the table too as he waited for the pie to bake.
...How's it going?
I can't talk now.
Why?
I'm protecting the potatoes.
Cecil said with a very serious face as he briefly took his eyes away from the three potatoes.
...Good job.
He sure was professional, thought the Hero, feeling somehow neglected as he turned his gaze to the grassland out of the kitchen window.
(Cont...)
>>
File: 005.jpg (246KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
246KB, 600x900px
>>336301
The sweet smell of cinnamon mixed with apples brought the Hero back from his deep thoughts. The protector of the potatoes had fallen sleep, but even then the potatoes

rested safe in between his crossed arms.
Looking at that scene of true dedication the Hero could not help but to smile.
Sorry to make you wait so long
The Hero whispered and carefully got up from his chair to pick up the pie.
As he opened the burning oven's door with a folded fabric napkin to protect his hands the hot blow he smelled mixed the smell of cinnamon, apple and burned crust.
Was the oven was too hot?
He thought of asking Fran for baking advice the next time he stop by the bakery.
He put the napkin on the table and placed the pie over it, Cecil was just waking up, yawning after his nap.
The Hero picked the three potatoes to put them again inside the cabinet. Cecil, still drowsy realized his potatoes were taken away and carelessly jumped, actually

tripped, to rescue them.
No!
Surprised the Hero left the potatoes fall on the floor, next to the open oven, making Cecil run right towards it.
Again the little boy tripped, but this time he was about to fall head first, and,to make matters worse, into the open burning oven.
Quickly the Hero rescued Cecil by...

Pulling him by his arm back to safety, but stepping on the potatoes
Getting between him and the oven, grabbing the hot oven's door with his bare hands
>>
>>336318
Grab oven door
>>
>>336318
>Getting between him and the oven, grabbing the hot oven's door with his bare hands
Don't waste food and we need to make sure the spuds are protected! 'Sides, we're a Hero, a little burn ain't nothing.
>>
>>336318
>Getting between him and the oven, grabbing the hot oven's door with his bare hands
>>
>>336318
>>
>>336318
>>
>>336318
>>
>>336318
>Grab oven door
R.I.P hand
>>
>>336318
we'll have to make use of our hand healing spells afterwards
>>
>>336318
Pretend the oven is the former demon king.
>>
>>336318
Let the demon boy fall in, I'm sure he's slightly fire proof anyway
>>
>>334673
>now I'm raising the Demon King's baby
Sounds like a cuck
>>
>>337857
k
>>
>>337857
...You /pol/acks don't know the meaning of that word anymore.
>>
File: 006.jpg (266KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
266KB, 600x900px
Ouch...
The running water from the faucet flows through the Hero's hands and numbs some of the burning sensation.
Achoo!
Some drops of water sprinkle on Cecil's face and make him sneeze. The boy is on the tip of his toes, watching with a some concern and curiosity the Hero's hands.
Cecil, be careful.
The little boy nods and grips with one hand the edge of the sink and with other the Hero's shirt.
His eyes are still red and his little eyelashes humid from his tears.

After seeing how much the potatoes meant to him the Hero used his own body to shield Cecil's from falling into the oven while avoiding stepping on any of the potatoes. But to support himself and the Cecil, the Hero had to grab onto the hot metal with his bare hands.
While the right hand didn't suffer any real damage, it just got a little red, the left one was soon full of big, aching, blisters. Tragically the Hero was left handed.

Right after the double rescue the Hero and Cecil seated still on the kitchen floor. After a couple of seconds of shock the Hero quickly inspected Cecil for any bruise and prepared to get up, at that point Cecil was relatively calm, at most spooked. It was when the Hero made the miscalculation of pressing his left hand on the floor in order to get up, causing the simultaneous popping of about a dozen of small blisters and the birth of a giant mega blister. The sudden pain made the Hero scream and the scream caused Cecil to burst into crying for very painful five minutes.

The Hero accepted that the cold water couldn't do anything more for his hand, lamented that he couldn't cast any healing spell, remembered that they still hadn't eaten, and went to the table with Cecil meekly following behind him.
Just as the boy was about to sit in his chair he halted and looked at the floor, next to the oven.
What's it?
The potatoes were still on the floor.
Cecil, with a small frown, walked towards them. Picked the three and headed for the cabinets.
Cecil! What are you doing?
The Hero rushed to the little boy's side, making him tense up. He gave a quick glance at the Hero's left hand and then frowned at the potatoes.
I'm putting them back.
The Hero knelt in front of Cecil and looked at his eyes.
Here, give them to me
Cecil did so and hid his hands behind his back.
The Hero slowly got up, looking with a grave expression at Cecil, walked towards the window and arranged the three potatoes neatly beside the cactus vase. The sun shined over the three vegetables, giving them a dignified appearance.
Cecil looked up, surprised about the potatoes noble placement.
You did it Cecil.
...Uh?
You,,,You protected the potatoes. Good job!
The Hero said to Cecil while giving him a big thumbs up.
Good job!
Cecil copied the thumbs up and repeated after the Hero.
...Good job!
They sustained the pose for a while and then grinned to each other.
All right, let's eat!
[i[Yes!

(Cont...)
>>
The pie was bellow average, the filling was too sweet and the crust too hard and burned at the bottom, making it taste bitter.
How's it?
Cecil gave a thumbs up but he was clearly having trouble biting his slice.
The Hero took Cecil's plate, cut the slice in small pieces, ate the parts of the crust that got too burned...
Hey!
...and gave the plate back to Cecil.
Here you go

They both ate the cold pie while admiring the sun that shinned upon the potatoes.
Sweet
The Hero thought to himself.
After lazing around for a while the Hero realized that is was almost noon. He decided to go out with Cecil to...

Buy them food
Visit a healer
Play outside
>>
>>337825
He might be
>>
>>340646
>Buy them food
Take Cecil with
>>
>>340646
>Visit a healer
>>
>>340646
>Buy them food
>>
>>340646
>Visit a healer
>>
>>340646
>Buy them food
>>
>>340646
>Visit a healer
>>
>>340646
>Visit a healer
>>
File: 007.jpg (203KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
203KB, 600x900px
After eating the pie, the burning sensation on the Hero's left hand wasn't getting any better and the skin was still too sensitive to the touch.
The Hero realized he was getting into a bad mood and, since it would be hard to get anything done while preoccupying about not bumping in or touching stuff with the burnt skin, he decided to go visit a healer.
He got up his chair, yawned...
Cecil, let's go ou...!
The little boy was already at the front door putting his shoes and eyes shining about going outside.
Ok.I'm going.
The Hero went to fetch some coins inside an old chest at the bedroom.
Probably six silver coins would do. He also took one of gold just in case.
By the door, already outside the House, Cecil did a series of little jumps while looking beyond the grasslands, at the village direction and singing his name backwards.

They lived in a small, partially wood, partially stone house, covered with bindweed. The village kids called it the Hairy House. Technically it was still inside the village but at the fringe of the farm lands. Their closest neighbor was about 1,5 kilometers towards the village's center, that was just 2,4 kilometers away it self.
It was a very small buy lively village, located at a peninsula distant from the capital.

The Hero closed the door and they started walking through a stone path half hidden by tall grass and weed. The Hero tried to keeping it trimmed before but for some reason the grass always grew back in lass then one day. He theorized it had to do with the protection spell a friend casted over the house and it's neighboring area.
As they walked the path started to get wider and clear and some of the village houses were already visible.
Cecil was running in a zig zag , trying to catch a flying thing.
Look daddy! A fairy!
Let me see...!
With a fast movement, that the Hero soon regretted as he used his left hand, he caught the dragonfly and showed to Cecil.
Huh, I thought so. It's just a Dragonfly
The Hero let the insect go.
Aww...
Fairies were not very common at that part of the kingdom, the last time the Hero saw one was probably at the capital. The boy quickly got over his slight disappointment and began foraging for wild flowers and shinny pebbles.

The path had now become a proper well kept street, and the Hero tried to remember where was that young healer shop he heard about. He was sure it was somewhere near the central plaza.
While trying to remember where was the shop at he bumped into Cecil, who had suddenly halted in front of him. The little boy's pockets where full of pebbles.
What's it? Too heavy?
No response, Cecil fixated his eyes at a point in the street just behind them. The Hero got goosebumps as he, as well, felt a strong presence getting closer and closer.

Grab Cecil and run
Assume a fighting stance
Throw the pebbles at it
>>
>>348354
>Assume a fighting stance
>>
>>348354
Hero can't exactly go around running away.
>>
>>348354
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.