[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless to hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-2.jpg (68KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
68KB, 1000x1000px
Go from a bum on the street to leading the fascist neo nazi movement in the united states.

you are some bum in new york, it is time to make something of yourself! do everything you can to bring back the nazi regime. you win when the nazi's rule the world, you lose when you die
>>
>>33200
game will be played with a 25 sided dice at all times. you are bum you have nothing. what is our first move?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d25)

>>33209
Try to get into school, use spare time to go to a library to educate yourself, put special attention on learning rhetoric, finances and politics.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d25)

>>33209

Find voting registration office and ask for papers about registering yourself as a party.

Educate yourself.
>>
>>33225
If we've already graduated from school then just study in the library, with the knowledge we acquire in the library we shall apply for a scholarship later.
>>
>>33225
This is an rpg not a plea for life advice and What was the roll for?

since you were so fucking vauage,

you get up and walk to the closest school (a middle school) you open the door and the man working the desk says "get out of here ya bum"
>>
>>33256
Not even the dumbest Neo-Nazi group will accept us as their leader if we don't have a college degree.

The roll was for how successful we are in learning shit from the library.
>>
>>33200
Enlist in the military
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>33200
how do i roll
>>
Rolled 12 (1d25)

Attempt to grow a Hitlerstache
>>
Rolled 3 (1d25)

We need resources. Go to the local charity church and say that we want to make up our lives. Ask for clean clothes and money to get a haircut. A Shower could also be good. Hide drugs alcohol and other stuff in a hidden stash.
>>
>>33430
I got an awful roll but... perhaps no roll was needed? the idea is good and a good start.
>>
roll

enlist in the military
>>
Rolled 19 (1d25)

>>33200
Join The military to gain experience and make friends
>>
Go dumpster diving for some food. Can't be the fuhrer on an empty stomach
>>
Look for an area filled with homeless bums like me. If there are more of us is a similar straight, we might be able to pull something off. Maybe find a way to clean ourselves up. Or even trick these other bums into doing shit for me.

TL;DR I look for other bums.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.