[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Weird Day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: prairies.jpg (938KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
prairies.jpg
938KB, 2048x1360px
Welcome to what may be a one-off, or an ongoing series revolving around low grade superheroes living in a rural town.

To start off, namefag yourself, and give us your bio and power. For reference on how strong you can be, see Marvel's "Defenders".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUzvzpfUffI
>>
No one?
>>
One last bump...
>>
>>330685
Ahaa I feel an odd sense of who I could be, i feel..... Garry G. Feutin. That's is that's who I am Garry G. Self proclaimed Ladies man of the century. No idea on bio/power tho
>>
Well, I have to go to bed now.

Submit your character, and we'll start in the morning.
>>
>>330685
>namefag yourself
This is why you failed.
>>
>>331427

I was just being casual. Maybe you're right though.

Whatever it was, I'm starting this again. Submit your character.
>>
>>332577

> also should mark myself OP
>>
>>332577
Oh, for cereals know? I guess I can't be PSY, the warrior of the martial arts style of GANGNAM., hero of the "second" Korean war.
>>
No one knows what this quest is. How can anyone play it?
>>
>>332736

It's going to be a superhero quest in the countryside.

Simply submit you character now, with name, bio, and power for now. Preferably a low-tier power.

Sorry that I didn't make that clear. My weeks been a little rough lately.
>>
Op, make another thread at least explaining the basics and don't use cringy terms
>>
>>332748
Seconded.

And make an example bio and dont be lazy
>>
>>332742

Name: Guardian Angel

Power: can shoot two little metal pellets at a time and attract them to each other
>>
>>332750

Will do. I'm going to have lunch and will come back with a new thread that won't have the word "namefag" in it. Sorry about all of of this.
>>
PSY is a Korean warrior trained by monks in the ancient fighting style known as GANGNAM. He calls upon EY, the spirit Gangnam, whenever he fights, so the spirit can lend Psy super-human strength.
When he is around SEXY LADIES Psy becomes WET PSY. In this stage, he loses control of himself, unable to do or be anything besides a PARTY MAFIA. In this stage, his body produces a sweat-like slime that heals his wounds faster.
Although a hero of the "second" Korean War, his exuberance and fame and sexy ladies have alienated him from his friends, family, home, so he has isolated himself from what he has known, arriving at a small, rural town. A drifter, aimless.
>>
>>332766
Fug.
Are my person okey-day? I don't wanna use my SCHOOL CHARACTERS five this.
>>
>>332742
>The Lighting Bolt
>Power over electrical lighting
>A former lighthouse-keeper, the Lighting Bolt was caught in the blast when the powerful electric light of the lighthouse exploded. Surrounded by light and surging arcs of electricity, he did not die but instead was reborn as a super-powered hero of justice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.