[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immortal Ultraviolence Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

You awaken.

You're in some sort of room - immediate assessment shows that it's an operating suite, although one that's devoid of life outside of you. The lights are completely bright, showing off the blood that coats the walls. It smells of copper and something burnt, or burning, but not smoky. Your consciousness gazes down and you see your own stomach with a large incision in your stomach.

It's neat. There's a scalpel on the small table to your immediate left. It's likely that you were cut open. Once you notice the cut, heat radiates through your body in waves, but you manage to sit up and look around.

The door to the outside of the operating suite is ajar, but from your angle you can't see much of what's outside. There's several medical tools lying around - syringes (empty) of various sizes, bone saws, scalpels, and so on. You stumble to your feet as the sounds of the world begin to fill the void. Some kind of alarm. Mechanical orders over speaker to evacuate. Loud sirens. Your vision and hearing are both crystal clear, and as you reach down, you notice that your stomach wound has begun to seal itself up at a rapid pace. You can feel it slowly closing.

You aren't in an operating room. You realize that the far wall is a one-way glass, or a window or mirror, but it's splattered in too much blood for you to see past it. The door outside is an environmental seal of some kind, with a hatch located on it.

>Submit Action
>Submit Gender
>Submit Appearance
>>
>>329770
Try to smash the glass.

>Gender
Male

>Appearance
Shaven with no tattoos. If we have discarded clothes, they're a suit and cricket cardigan.
>>
File: file.png (989KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
989KB, 1200x1350px
>>329770
>>Submit Action
>>Submit Gender
>>Submit Appearance
Pick up a knife or something close to it, along with something to cover ourselves up, then try the door.

>Gender
Female
>Appearance
Pic related
>>
Grab a scalpel and bone saw and exit, remain on the defensive, try to remember anything that happened.

Male, teenager, lanky and brunette
>>
>>329821
Seconding
>>
>>329821
Thirding
>>
>>329770
>Grab some weapon and exit
>Female
>Toned, average breasts, tanned, Shoulder lenght hair
>>
>>329821
Let's go with that
>>
>>329821
this
>>
>>329821
You grab a scalpel and a blood-stained hospital gown off the floor - it barely fits your impressive figure, but it works. You slide your way up the wall and then peek into the other room.

It's some kind of observation room, soundproofed interior, the lights are off and there's more fresh blood literally dripping from the walls. The siren is softer here, and there's a series of control panels and fancy knobs, none of which you understand, so you avoid touching it.

There's glass panels in the two doors leading to a hallway, and every couple of seconds, a red light fills the room. You hear footsteps and duck down just as the shadows of people running past fill the room with darkness. You notice the outlines of guns in their rifles.

"Emergency, emergency. Lab 12 has been breached, and Code 0-A-78-Alpha is loose within the halls. Travel in at groups of three or more and be ready to fire upon any Code Zeroes you see." The voice whines in its nasal, computerized tone, pausing a couple of seconds and then repeating.

There's a loud roar, somewhere off in the distance.

>Submit Action

(You guys are perverts)
>>
>>329933
>(You guys are perverts)
You love it

>Submit Action
Attempt to keep down, keep quiet and find something more to cover ourselves with to disguise ourselves. With that we should probably be able to get out in the confusion.
>>
Wait for the next patrol group, snatch the person in the back, kill and replace.
>>
>>329980
Man, what sort of action can we really take here aside from these two? We're in a place we barely know, not knowing anything of our abilities.
>>
>>329995
(You got me there, my bad. It's been a while since I've ran a quest so I'm re-adjusting.)

(Could at least get a "second" or "thirded" though)
>>
>>330009
People usually vote more when they get prompts
>>
>>330009
New post when
>>
You wait and time out how long it takes for each group of shadows to pass by. It's an even thirty seconds, give or take a couple, between each group. You don't know how long these hallways are, but you guess that at a jogging sprint, they're not long enough that it takes thirty seconds for one end to the other, so as soon as the other group passes, you get low and slip out.

There's dead medical personnel everywhere, and the hallway, while well-lit, is caked in more blood. And, as you discover, part of the particular scarlet hue of the light is that the alarm lights are too coated in the vile fluid. A dismembered corpse lay across, slumped, blood leaking from its orifices.

A shock of memory jolts you, knowledge that you have no basis for. Blunt force trauma. There either was an explosion or this person was hurled against the wall like they were hit by a car. The angle of their bent form, the way the legs and arms are twisted and slump means that it was tossed at a high point, near the ceiling, and then slid down.

Your eyes feel laser focused, and you peer down either side of the hallways. More gore, with several bodies decapitated roughly, marks indicative of the head being ripped off or the throat and neck completely crushed through. Limbs are scattered across the floor. One finger in particular at the end of the hall twitches, the same end of the hall that you see armed soldiers decked out in security gear - not military, security, run towards.

Or perhaps it's some sort of special ops. It's all black and very dark, navy blue, with no insignias that you recognize outside of a symbol that looks like an eight, tilted at a 45 degree angle, with a slash through it, colored in a rust reddish-brown.

There's plenty of dead things that you could hide amongst, and more rooms, with soft yellow lights lit above them, although some are unlit. You hear footsteps already from the other corner of the hallway. Something tells you that your sensory processing is not as it should be.

There are three rooms that you guess you could access before the footsteps reach a point where they could see you, and a fourth room that you could probably sprint to. The fourth room is labeled as a restroom, two of the other three are along the same wall as you and appear to be more observation rooms (from the outside, at least), and the one across from you, near the thrown body, is a closet.

>Submit Action
(Sorry about that, I was taking a shower)
>>
Judging from the quest title and what we saw with our stomach (which we must assume happened for a reason, otherwise it wouldn't be put in the narrative), we probably have some kind of extreme regeneration ability. Furthermore, there is something roaring in the hospital and it's clearly not us - I say we stand our ground and approach the next group of soldiers and try and get them to help us.
>>
>>330141
Could you please, PLEASE give us choices?

>>330187
I'll just second this
>>
>>330191
(My apologies, I thought by that you meant a more open-ended spot with more potential choices to make. I'll have choices for the next update.)
>>
>>330141

Play it safe and go for the closet.

>>330187

Just because we can regenerate doesn't mean they can't kill us.
>>
>>330191
>>330187
"Don't shoot!" You yell, as soon as the next group of soldiers round the corner. You hope that you come across as friendly, or at least weak - you've tucked the scalpel away into a fold of your shirt, burrowing it into a knot that you tied just above your rear. You put your hands up to show that you yourself are not coated in blood, just your clothing.

"Code Zero spotted, prepare to fi-"

"Hold your fire! She doesn't appear to be hostile!"

"You heard the orders! Fire upon all Code Zeroes on sight!"

The soldier in the front of the two, who said no to shooting at you, puts his arm up to silence them. You can get a clearer look at their insignia from here, and it's certainly not that of any military organization you can remember (not that you can remember much).

He approaches, hand on his gun, pointed towards your head. "She might be a Code Zero B - if she wasn't, she'd be attacking us already. Stand down." He says - you realize that he's speaking through some kind of walkie talkie system, and that he probably expects you not to hear it. Or maybe he does. You're not sure. He keeps pointing his gun at you as he gets closer.

>"Where am I?"
>"What am I?"
>"Who am I?"
>"Who are you?"
>"What's a Code Zero?"
>Stab him
>Submit Action
>>
>>330273
Break down crying
>>
Ask as many questions as you can, skipping "who are you", then take a hostage.
>>
>>330308

This sounds good.
>>
>>330275
Second. Play the pity factor right up
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>330308
>>330318
>>330275
>>330341
(Ask questions, take hostage is 1, cry like a bitch is 2)
>>
>>330394
"First off, where am I? And what's a Code Zero?" You ask, keeping your hands raised as the soldier approaches, gently nudging you in the breasts with the barrel of his gun.

"Code Zero, potential Code Zero B, sighted in sector 12R, avoid the location, do not escalate. We will be taking her in for questioning." You hear, from across the hallway, with a responded "Copy that.", while your other ear takes in what the soldier in front of you is saying.

"You're in a lab. Anything else I'm not authorized to say, miss. Code Zeroes are what we term things like you. The subjects."

"So what am I? Who am I?" You ask, taking a step closer, nudging the barrel of the gun closer to your collarbone.

"We're not authorized to tell you information like that, miss, my apologies. If you'll just remain calm and come with-"

You move faster than you think should be possible, reaching behind you and whipping the scalpel out. in one smooth motion. You can see the glint of the blade, diamond tipped, and find a vulnerable spot near his neck, pressing it in just enough to get close to making him bleed. There's the click of guns pointing towards you as you take a step forward.

>"Don't shoot, or I'll kill him!"
>"I want answers, now!"
>Stab and run.
>Submit Action
>>
>>330483
>>Submit Action
Tell them to keep their hands off their communicators and slowly back off toward a room. Lets just see what happens I guess.
>>
>>330501

This, also push the hostage for answers.
>>
>"I want answers, now!"
>Stab and run.
>>
I want answers, now!
>>
>>330501
>>330508
>>330513
"Hands off your communicators! Drop them!" You demand, stepping backwards, away from the two combatants. They take a step forward. "I want answers, now!"

"Code Zero A. Open fire!" one of them says, and before you have the opportunity to make another demand, they begin to riddle the soldier you're holding hostage with bullets. Most of them catch on his body armor but one glints off of his helmet and skids across your cheek. You slit his throat with practiced motion and duck behind the limp body, weighing the scalpel in your hand.

You dive away, flinging it towards one of the soldiers and hitting them square in the neck, creating a spurt of blood. Your aim is good, but your speed is only shy of human, so when you grab the gun out of the fallen soldier's arms and point, you get riddled with bullets.

Each one rips through you like a cannonball, all pain. It sparks familiar emotions as you double over. You can tell, definitely, you've been shot before.

You slump over, aim up, and pull the trigger, filling the soldier's helmet with bullets. Footsteps, you can hear them again, bouncing closer and closer to you. Sometimes, they're interrupted with a loud thud, but it feels like the building is coming towards you, collapsing on your location. The bullet holes still sting with all the pain of being shot, but you can feel them slowly closing, blood spilling out of you in amounts that no human should be able to hold, bone sprouting like tree branches with leaves of muscle and sinew.

>Keep the gun, start methodically killing everyone you can see. Slow and steady.
>Go into the nearby rooms and closets and get as much improvised weaponry as you can, prepare to hold the hallway.
>Drop everything, run for an exit.
>Hide.
>Submit action.
>>
>>330604
>>Go into the nearby rooms and closets and get as much improvised weaponry as you can, prepare to hold the hallway.
Just hold them off at the room entrance and see if we can actually capture someone alive.
>>
>>330604

Keep the gun, start looking for a way out.
>>
>>330604
>Hold the hallway
>>
>>330623
>>330642
Considering you seem to have some sort of regenerative abilities, confirmed by the bullet holes in you that have now sealed up with perfect, unblemished skin, holes disappearing with a warm popping sensation, you figure that you'd be likely able to hold the line if it came to it. After all, you've been struck in several areas that would completely kill you if you were at all normal, including a bullet completely through your heart, several through your lungs, and one grazing your spinal column in a way that would cause paralysis except for the fact that it didn't.

You crack open the closet and look for any sort of things you can turn into improvised weapons. Flashes of imagery approach your mind as you scan over chemicals, figuring out what would make the most dangerous combinations. You work fast, lightning fast, setting aside capfuls and buckets of material. You don't know it's possible that you know these things, you just know.

You pull apart the mop's heads and any other wiring and string you can find, creating crude tripwires that you coat in blood and lay outside. You escape the closet and return to one of the rooms, finding it to be a mirror of the one you awoke in, only with the blood splatters shaped differently. You grab as many scalpels as you can find, and push out the gurney, jamming the wheels and putting it in the hallway sideways to block the soldier's advance.

You hear their footsteps, and duck away into the room once more. You tug on the string, and the hall fills with noxious gas.

(1/2)
>>
>>330801
(Whoops, wrong trip. My secret is out.)

The mixture of cleaning chemicals never meant to be put together creates a hazardous haze that begins filling the building. You can hear them coughing and wheezing in droves, as you dive out into the murk.

It fills your lungs. It burns like mouthwash on the inside, but you can breathe and see fine in the thick fog. You grab a bucket of excessively powerful cleaner that you set out and run towards the biggest group, tossing it at their feet before flinging a scalpel, nailing one in the throat.

You count 30 soldiers in all, 15 on each side of the hallway, emerging from the corners. There's other footsteps, but they're more distant.

You have five minutes to kill as many people as possible.

14, 13. You're a sniper with the scalpel, throwing them at impossible accuracies. Gunfire ignites the liquid that you splashed on them as you keep yourself low to the ground, the flaming crowd attempting to remain composed as they're cooked inside their armor. You grab one rifle and fire indiscriminately into the crowd, mowing it down.

13 to zero.

15 left.

There's footsteps again. Louder. Heavier. The roaring is closer.

>Fuck the other 15, make a break for the exit.
>Go towards the loud footsteps.
>Complete massacre.
>Submit action.
>>
>>330869
>Go towards the loud noise
It's probably another one of you, or someone like you. Maybe you can make it out together.
>>
>>330869
Kill 13 of the other group and try to drag the other two into a room for questioning.
>>
Murder them all.
>>
(Unfortunately, it is about time for me to retire to bed right now. We will continue this quest in the morning - I hope you're enjoying it so far!)
>>
(Not beginning yet, but a morning bump in case anyone new wants to come and join us. Right now, the main character looks like >>329821 , i.e, a dark skinned lady with huge tits. We've murdered a fair amount of soldiers, have impeccable aim at throwing diamond-tipped scalpels, and have both EXTREME regeneration powers and some kind of advanced sensory power that lets us figure out what objects are made of at a glance, hear noises very far away, and do other crazy sense related shit.)
>>
>>332457
Starting again when
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.