[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA: Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 58

File: 1401029984211.jpg (64KB, 750x692px) Image search: [Google]
1401029984211.jpg
64KB, 750x692px
Previous thread: https://archive.b-stats.org/qst/thread/214130
Chapter Directory: http://pastebin.com/sgnYBisD

Welcome /qst/-readers to Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage, a ridiculously wacky over-the-top monster-of-the-week reinterpretation of the plot of Pokemon X and Y! This story has just moved from /vp/ after being hosted there since Oct. 2013, if you're new and this is your first time with us, please consider catching up with the dropbox archives in the Chapter Directory for the latest on our lore and inside jokes or sit down and enjoy the ride with little-to-no context whatsoever! Either way, you're in for a show!

Story interactivity is simple: readers will frequently be given ABC-style choices over several intervals in the thread, the choice with the most votes wins and progresses the chapter. Ties are randomized and players are notoriously penalized for simultaneously voting for more than one choice unless otherwise stated. Sometimes, the choice will be styled as a "fill-in-the-blank", and you will be tasked with thinking of the ideal scenario for the story to continue ("What do you do next?"). The response that garners the most reader-support often has the best chance of winning. Now enough explanations, I've stalled this long enough, any longer and Gen VII will have come out, let's get right down to it! Enjoy!
Those leaks tho.
———————————————————————————————————————————
["THE CITY OF LIGHT" — LUMIOSE CITY, KALOS REGION]
[BLEU PLAZA — LUMIOSE AFTER DARK ]

When we last left our heroes, they had made fast friends in the form of a cute homeless girl and her sickly feline. However, they were quickly wrangled into a dicey conspiracy by foreign detective-for-hire and eccentric whackadoodle "Looker", who revealed that mysterious felons have been committing vicious night raids ever since the destruction of the moon. The people of Lumiose are being robbed of their laughboxes! The detective is at the forefront of discovering the mastermind responsible, but can't do it alone. A paragon of justice, Calem Calemson (that's you) and friends agree to become junior detectives and assist him in unraveling the mystery.

Who is behind this dastardly plot? Will the good people of Kalos ever laugh again? Can our heroes apprehend the villain before the lovely Princess Diancie arrives and inadvertently jeopardizes her own life?!
>>
>>329357
"Nnyn...nnynn....NYAA-CHOO!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_bjXnWMgiY
The sneeze echoes throughout the plaza grounds, bouncing from wall to wall in reverberation, blaring in the ears of everyone in its cold vicinity—but no one is hit with its screeching pitch harder than the fell monster looming just up ahead.

What would have been an endearing cry under any other context is the straw that breaks the Numel's back here. Emma rushes to cover the scruffy kitten's mouth, but it's too late.

The fleshy lumps, bumps, and pustules festering on the beast's back, head, arms, legs, face—everywhere—begin to vibrate, vibrate with an irritating—flaring—intensity. Its slimy skin shivers, not out of fear, but out of realization.

It's not alone.

"Uggnnnnnnggghhh......"

No longer shrouded by the darkness of the night, the larcenist reveals itself to be the husk of a rotting amphibian—a mindless pocket monster covered in blisters and pus-packed pockets—some popped, some not—with acidic gunk perpetually dripping from all its orifices. It's a sight to behold, and a sight to dread.

"Maaaaa..............TOA!"

The beast snaps in your direction, facing your party with an almost hypnotic gaze in its beady eyes. Everyone—even Looker—freezes like a Deerling caught in headlights. Anxiousness scales in fear of another unpredictable reaction, but surprisingly, it never comes.

Time slows to a crawl and for the next few moments, a staring stalemate ensues between you and the creature.

"What the.." mumbles Looker. "Why isn't it... reacting?"

"Not only is it not moving.." Serena whispers. "I don't believe it's breathing, either.."

>Engage the larcenist and its mind games?
A) Try talking to it, you know, "treat others like you would want to be treated".
B) Stay completely still. Don't make a move.
C) Attack it before it can attack you!
D) Approach it very, very slowly without startling it.
>>
>>329357
>B) Stay completely still. Don't make a move.

Welcome to /qst/!
>>
>>329362
B)
Stand Still, Stay Silent
>>
>>329362
Jurassic Park has taught me that by standing still, some completely expendable minor character will run away and be eaten instead thus acting as a convenient distraction!

B
>>
File: 26-03-12-seismitoad.jpg (58KB, 592x600px) Image search: [Google]
26-03-12-seismitoad.jpg
58KB, 592x600px
>>329396
Thank you for the warm welcome!

>>329362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tf9EER1OZY
Usually the villains you encounter are loud, haughty, ignorant, and downright obnoxious caricatures, never the type who just stand motionlessly and gaze into the abyss, never the type that doesn't even breathe.

Clearly you're dealing with something otherworldly.

>'What kind of madman doesn't like oxygen?!'

An excellent question, you're already on your way to becoming a full-time private dick (not to be too literal). Speaking of questions, you can't help but question the scene unfolding before you. Your cover's been blown and this monster's lack of reaction has driven you to a suspenseful, bloodcurdling impasse—or so it seems.

"Y'know, we are hiding in front of a Dunkin' Donuts," says Emma in a showing of street smarts. "Maybe it's looking at that and not us!"

Such benign observations from your cute caramel companion can't help but prod your pea-sized brain. Could it be that you're not looking at this the right way?

>'Maybe it's looking at that... and not us.....'

You decide against taking immediate action, instead opting to stay completely still. As you become lost in thought, the amphibian beast takes an almost-cautious step forward, its wet skin still shivering.

You can't help but be attracted to its eyes, its tiny, minuscule pupils.

>'Its vision...'

>'..Wait a minute..'

A) Clap once.
B) Chuck a rock to your left.
C) Chuck Mimi at it.
D) It's never too late to be hostile.
>>
>>329741
>B) Chuck a rock to your left.

We shouldn't be harassing it just for trying to buy some doughnuts.
>>
>>329741
B
We high school of the dead now
>>
>>329741
B
>>
File: seismitoad-mouth.png (95KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
seismitoad-mouth.png
95KB, 500x281px
>>329741
"Calem?" Serena calls upon seeing you scavenge the ground. "What exactly are you doing?"

"Shh, I'm sleuthing. And testing something. See, if you ask me.."

"I think this toad's blinder than a Noibat!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGRIxbdSKHU
With the all the gawky grace you can muster, you sling a measly pebble across the plaza. It hits a nearby lamppost, bounces off onto a park bench, and then ricochets into a fountain. Almost immediately, its effects kick in. The amphibian abomination stops dead in its tracks.

"Maaaa....maaaa...."

"Uugnngnnnnnghhhhhhhh!!"

If it's skin was shivering before, it's fucking quaking now. Its many bumps and lumps begin vibrating like there's no tomorrow. Between your chattering and the pebble's rebounding, the beast is triggered to the core, and there's only one reason why.

"I see.." says Looker, a smug grin on his face. "Its vision is based on sound, sound as interpreted by its boils! A fine deduction, junior detective!"

As if on cue, Mimi scrunches her button nose, and this time Emma doesn't try to stop her.

"Nnyn...nnynn....nyynnn....NYAAAAAAAAA-CHOO!"
>>
File: seismitoad-ex-artwork-1.jpg (66KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
seismitoad-ex-artwork-1.jpg
66KB, 500x350px
>>329990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
File: H-He's fast!.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
H-He's fast!.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>330002
Too many sounds too many sounds too many sounds too many sounds to keep track of. The tables turn as the triggered toad finds its sensitive vibrators unable to focus on anything. Quivering with insecurity, it decides to pursue an alternative approach.

The monster flexes its rotting muscles, puffs its cheeks out, and croaks a courageous croak in preparation of a secret defensive maneuver passed down throughout the ages.

"Toooaaa.....Tooooaaa................TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA—"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amNvDULdNk8
It drops everything and makes a break for it.

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" the toad cries, flailing its arms in the wind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbAhyOWRCqw
"H-Hey!" Emma cries. "It's.... running away?!"

"Nyaaa, nyaa!"

"My my, I don't think I've ever seen something that big move that fast before.. It's rather amusing,"

"Junior detectives!" Looker calls. "Delightful and insightful color commentary, but we've not a moment to lose! We must pursue that petrified pimpled perpetrator at all costs! Into the darkened night we go!"

>Objective: Stop that frothy frog!
A) Use Noivern!
B) Use Luchy!
C) Use Greninja!
>>
>>330162
To fight the firestorm, you have to use fire.
To fight the murderous animated frog, we need to pull out our own frogge
C, let the hunt begin
>>
>>330162
>C)

By the way, what is Luchy? A named pokemon? I can't find any articles about it.
>>
>>330250
It's a nickname for Calem's Hawlucha.
>>
>>330250
Hawlucha
Calem's longest owned pokemon
read the previous episodes, it's pure 100% comedy
>>
>>330162
>A
the fuckin sound bat, who else
>>
>>330162
A, soundbat has air superiority
>>
>>330162
>filename
kek

Let's go with Noivern
>>
>>330162
A

What do you think of the leaked pokemon nate?
>>
>>331282
>Togedemaru: our resident meme doesn't evolve mon
>Bruxish: recurring gag character
>Cutiefly: Boo Boo Keys expy rival
>Charjabug/Vikavolt: Earlygame monster of the week
>Tapu Koko: le hotheaded shounen protagonist, acts like a huge cock
>Drampa: friendly sage or longterm arc villain
>Komala/Rockruff: our bros desu

But this is just my guess
>>
>>330162
A
>>
P.S. I love you Nate, glad you're alive.
>>
File: furfrou_by_eldrige-d6mfeio.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
furfrou_by_eldrige-d6mfeio.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>331282
All are fine by me, they have their niches. Drampa is my favorite of the bunch. Not that that means anything.

>>330162
"Boooooouaaaffff...... Oooooouaaaaffff.......!"

Serena is the first to take action (always quick on the uptake), releasing her disheveled, decomposed, duller-than-the-average Furfrou onto the field—a faithful and devoted steed whose unconditional loyalty extends even into the afterlife, a trait that plays second banana only to his shameless fangirl-esque admiration for his trainer.

"Oooouaaaaaffff..." the mangled mutt wails, a loose eye popping out of its socket. Contrary to what his weak, always-dreadful face might imply, this is actually his happy face.

Serena kneels down to rub the mongrel's ears, much to his delight. "It's been quite a while since you've been out on the field, hasn't it?" she asks. "My apologies, that's unbecoming of me.."

"Boouaff-oouaff..!!"

"Honestly.. I don't deserve your kindness.. I'll try to do my best to make it up to you. For starters, how does a midnight run sound?"

"Oouaaaffff....!

He's probably the farthest thing from a majestic stallion, but it'll do, and Furfrou is more than happy to play the part.

"Butterfingers," Serena calls to you. "Furfrou and I will cover the streets. I don't suppose you're up for taking matters to the skies?"

"You mean like sky policing? Oh yeah, no, I can totally do that! Noivern, let's shoot for some altitude sickness!"

"Emma, if you could please come with me—"

"You mean free transportation? From a Pokemon? Ehehe, you don't need to tell me twice!~ Come on Mimi!"

"Nyaaa!"

That leaves just Looker to account for. As you release Noivern and hop on his back, you catch the detective in the middle of a stretching routine. "Uhh.. Looker? You said you were without Pokemon, right? I could give you a lift, I'm sure Noivern wouldn't mind—"

"Noi noi!"

"A generous offer, junior detective, but no need, for you see..."
>>
File: 800px-Looker_BW_anime[1].png (431KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Looker_BW_anime[1].png
431KB, 800x450px
>>332544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

"I AM A TWO-TIME PARKOUR CHAMPION!"
>>
File: noivern_by_all0412-d80fah9.jpg (38KB, 1024x503px) Image search: [Google]
noivern_by_all0412-d80fah9.jpg
38KB, 1024x503px
>>332547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7OzENlWrtE
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

If the froggy menace had any sort-of lead, it's shattered now. As one of the fastest members in your party, Noivern's speed is practically unrivaled. It's a skill that's well-earned, as he wasn't always the top tier trooper he is today.

It's hard to believe that this is the same mon who was once just a dinky fruit bat who fainted if so much as a light breeze tickled his wings. Others saw him as a big-headed, bug-eyed weakling, but you knew better than to take mons at surface value. What he lacked in strength, he made up for in heart and determination, something you can definitely relate to. What was once the equivalent of a boobie prize from a hardcore no holds barred auction is now a valiant wyvern warrior, with the speed to shatter the sound barrier and the noise to bring it back.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

Noivern soars through the skies, leaving a trail of dazzling sparkles in his wake. In no time at all, he closes the distance between you and the fleeing amphibian. H-He's fast!... but not fast enough.

"Verrrn!"

"Yeah, you might wanna slow down a notch, we don't want to get too ahead of that thing. I just wonder where the heck it thinks it can run to at this hour.. does it have a hideout?"

>Neutralize the target!
A) Use Acrobatics!
B) Use Shadow Ball!
C) Use Dark Pulse!
D) Use X-Scissor!
>>
>>332735
B
>>
>>332735
I'd like to follow the toad some more, if that's an option.
>>
>>332735
C
>>
>>332735
C for flinching
>>
>>332735
C
>>
File: 1311753-UiAZZw_1MeOFBxaR[1].png (500KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
1311753-UiAZZw_1MeOFBxaR[1].png
500KB, 854x512px
>>332756
Good idea, but hold your horses.

>>332735
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Maniacal croaks bellow through the desolate streets as the monster makes its escape, tearing down any obstacle that comes in its path with a mix of unbridled force and triggered turbulence. Meanwhile, you and Noivern soar directly overhead with a birds eye view of its rapid rampage.

"Looks like the big guy's guiding itself with those huge goosebumps." you surmise. "Y'know, those things seem really sensitive, like, even the faintest vibration gets picked up by them!"

"Noinoiv!"

"Actually.. they aren't too different from your ears now that I think about it! They're sensitive to sound too, letting you hear things from far away, or shatter boulders with sonic waves—hell, even flying in the dark is no biggie for you!"

"Verrrn!"

"Talk about a major weak spot, right? Fly us closer and Dark Pulse it!"

You snatch a fresh apple from your bottomless inventory and lob it downward, a tasty incentive for Noivern to make an immediate descent. "VERRRRN!"

"G-Gah! Take it easy!"

The wyvern performs a loop-de-loop and nosedives after his favorite fruit, all while charging a pulsating blast within his ear drums. With his jaws wide open, Noivern snatches the apple before it can even hit the ground, then fires the Dark Pulse with time to spare.

"NOI!"

"Grruuugnghhhhh!"

The shot tears a clean gash into the frog's decaying back, even searing off one of its vibrators. Quivering uncontrollably, the monster whips around to face the mon responsible only to receive another Dark Pulse—to the face.

"GUGRRAAARRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Sorry froggy, but I heard you were going forty-five miles per hour.... IN A SCHOOL ZONE!"

A) Use Supersonic!
B) Use Screech!
>>
>>333234
A
we're doing sensory overload, famalams
>>
>>333234
Have you seen Pokemon Academy Nate?
A.
>>
>>333234
A
>>
>>333270
Take a twenty year old franchise and a stagnant genre and mix it with a jarring artstyle. What could go wrong? I'd play it.

>>333234
"Man, I really have to work on those one-liners... You'd think I'd have them nailed down by now but...er.. I don't."

The larcenist staggers back from the double Dark Pulse barrage, on the verge of collapsing from the knockback (turns out even feral beasts skip leg day). "Grrrrrugghh... guguuuunnnnghhhhh!" it cries, hands flying to cover its scarred face.

"Flinched 'em! Now let's give it a sensory overload it won't forget, use Supersonic!"

Noivern nods and hones his oversized ears with maximum cacophony. Swallowing the last of his apple, the wyvern fires an earsplitting frequency at the toad, one strong enough to overwhelm even the most resilient of vibrators.

https://youtu.be/fSfc21RDkbw?t=155
"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiii!"

Now, you've pondered some crazy shit in your day, but never in a million years have you ever stopped and wondered what it would possibly feel like to have your flesh not only be slick and rubbery, but icovered in bulbous lumps—bulbous lumps that concurrently burst open like a bunch of balloons, ruptured and torn apart by a frequency so sadistically disconcerting that it literally replicates the feeling of childbirth, with the sole difference being that the residual puddles of bodily fluids leftover don't have a crying newborn in them.

That's the kind of outright bizarre stuff that only autistic deviantart fetishists can get into. Admittedly, you might just be a little bit autistic yourself, but that's for completely different reasons.

Anyhow, Supersonic does more than just confuse the beast, hell it fucking condemns him. You can't help but flinch yourself as the creature submits to utter discord.
>>
>>334657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE—"

Its referential screaming comes to a stop when its mouth overflows with toxic waste, and with its eyes rolled back, the beast keels over—nothing but a bag of rotted skin and gunk. Needless to say, it's one of your more repulsive victories.

"Eugh..... Forget sensory overload, that was goddamn genocide.."

"Noi Nooi..."
>>
File: d8o78dm.png (221KB, 361x250px) Image search: [Google]
d8o78dm.png
221KB, 361x250px
>>334662
"HUP TWO THREE FOUR! HUP TWO THREE FOUR!"

"Haaah....hah.....hah......pant....pant.....double pant......" Looker breathes heavily as he catches up with you, hands on his knees. "N...Never fear, junior detective! I... hah..... caught wind of the commotion and made my way here as quick as I could. I would have gotten here faster.. but this capital seems to be composed of a lot of reused graphical assets that all the look the same..... and I suppose I got lost in the sea of consistency..."

Catching his breath, the private eye stands and issues a salutatory thumbs up. "Ample work dispatching the would-be miscreant, my friend! Moreover, are you okay?"

A) "I just witnessed childbirth without the 'child' part.. I'm doing just dandy, thanks."
B) "Honestly?.. Sickened, but curious."
C) "'Two-time parkour champion', huh?"
D) "No less confused than usual, tee-bee-H."
>>
>>334744
B.
>>
>>334744
A

Jesus fucking Christ, /vp/ is being more retarded than usual lately. Needless to say, I'm glad you got this story out of that shithole Nate. Why the fuck can't a good website to talk about Pokemon exist damn it ;_;
>>
>>334744
B. The /d/ awaits

>>334865
but it still is 'best' place to talk about pokemon
>>
B
>>
>>334744
"Honestly?.. Sickened, but curious. Science project research-tier curious. But uh, er, e-enough of that! "

"Booouafff........ ooooouaaaafffff!"

Fashionably late to the public execution, Furfrou drearily saunters onto the scene with a weary growl, his jaw somewhat dislocated from all the running. Serena and Emma hop off him, and the mutt drops to the ground the instant they do. "Ooooouaffff......"

Fortunately, the mangy mutt's found something of a friend in the equally-mangy Mimi, so there's that (mons of a scruffy feather flock together?). Their blank gazes, dull and deadpan, are the bases of an oddly spiritual connection that nobody but them can understand.

"Boy, I see someone's tardy to the party!" you taunt, only to quickly take it back. "..Not that you would have enjoyed this party, it was preeetty fucked up.. and had no cake either, so make that double fucked up."

"Yes, well.. it seems I may have overestimated Furfrou's aptitude.."

"You should have seen it! We ran into so many mailboxes!"

"Nyaa nyaaaaapp!"

"Ah, true.. more than I care to remember."

"Boouafff....!"

"Come now, what matters is that we're all in one piece!" says Looker with a finger raised (voice of reason, much?). "... Well, all of us except for this bitter felon. Hoisted by his own petard.. nowwhichofuswantstovoluntarilydissectitNOT IT!"

"What? No way!"
"Bouafff.."
"This may come across as petty but.. I'm far above such filth.."
"Nya nya nyope."
"Vernvevern.."

You blink twice as everyone else sets their eyes on you.

That was quick.

A) "You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys..."
B) "Cheeky fucks, I was going to volunteer anyway!"
C) "Why do I always have to the dirty work?"
>>
>>336059
Happy 4th Nate, cheers.

C.
>>
>>336059
B
We're taking the /d/readfull road and nobody's stopping us.
>>
>>336059
A
>>
File: 1451977988534.png (77KB, 209x297px) Image search: [Google]
1451977988534.png
77KB, 209x297px
>>336075
Thanks, stay safe if you actually have somewhere to be.

>>336059
The tie was randomized.
"Man.. Why do I always have to the dirty work?" you ask, dreading the mess you're about to comb through.

"It's simply a matter of circumstance and convenience," says Serena. "Your hands are already soiled as is. With butter."

You should really start considering a switch to margarine.
>>
So the MC just attacked a giant zombie toad for no reason and killed it while it was running away?

What a harsh world Pokemon is.
>>
>>336215
>he didn't bothered to get familiar with context
>>
>>336215
#notallzombietoads
#froglivesmatter
>>
>>336215
You should've seen the time he impaled a beach bully with his dick, like actually stabbed.
>>
>>336162
Hi, Nate!
Do you love America?
>>
File: 14182878_p0.png (144KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
14182878_p0.png
144KB, 350x350px
>>336416
July 3rd: "I FUCKING HATE AMERICA!"
July 4th: "OH SAAAAAY CAN YOOOOOOU SEEEEEEE"

>>336162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DKXQQMIpGM
Nothing says independence quite like raiding the corpses of your sworn enemies for keepsakes and souvenirs (now that sounds like a joke, but there are people who genuinely think that). After applying some thick, comically oversized gloves, you get to work analyzing the cretin's fell corpse.

"Hey, hold on a sec.. I couldn't tell before because of how dark it is, but now that I'm all close and personal.. This... this is a Seismitoad!"

"A Seismitoad?" Looker echoes. "Hmm, the Vibration Pokemon.. I've heard of the species, but I've not encountered one before now. Now the question is: What could have lead it astray from its swampy domain to this city? What could have manipulated it into doing the bidding of a greater evil..?"

As much as you'd like to talk theories with the senior detective, the pungent stench emanating from the toad's remains keeps you from opening your mouth. "E-Eugh! Llamagod almighty, it smells like death! Moldy mildew death!"

"Ah.. carcasses tend to smell like carcasses, Calem, and frogs generally aren't hygiene-friendly to begin with."

"Yeah, I know, I know, but it's weird.." you muse as you poke around its guts. "I kinda get the feeling.. that this thing reeked of death.. even before I gave it to him.."

>'Death.. Dead.. Undead..?'

As if guided by instinct, your eyes dart to Furfrou for an immediate necromancy 101 reference.

He too is still animated—though by what you can't say—but in a way that's less.. menacing than the frog lying before you. A correlation is unlikely, but stranger things have happened.
>>
File: 13734205_p0.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
13734205_p0.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>336449
"Ooouafff....."

You decide not to leave the group waiting any longer. With your nose clenched shut, you relay to them the blunt results of your amateur autopsy. "Alright, I'm just gonna come out and say it: I think we're dealing with some hokey pokey black magic brouhaha."

"Black magic? Um, you mean like witches and sorcery and all that stuff? T-That's crazy talk!"

"To you it may seem that way. Given the ranks of our rogue gallery, I can see why Calem would arrive at such a deduction with a straight-face, and as absurd it may sound, I'm.. inclined to believe him."

"Witchcraft, you say? Hrmm.. This extends far beyond the boundaries of mere Mother Goosery, junior detectives. Our criminal is no petty offender, but a conjurer of the dark arts! Indeed.. I sense a bleak tunnel ahead, but as long as we stick together and refuse to submit to its whims, there'll be nothing but sunshine waiting for us on the other side."

Wise words from such a whackadoodle. Nodding, you get up and turn your back to the dead toad. "Yeah.. it's a lot to take in, but I'm not worried. I've dealt with much worse! A few babbling zombies running around with scissors aren't going to stop me, and furthermore—"

"CALEM! Behind you, watch out!"
>>
File: 40178188_p0.gif (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
40178188_p0.gif
11KB, 300x300px
>>336637
"E-Eh...?"

"Reeeeeeeeee..........."
>>
File: sapo.gif (785KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
sapo.gif
785KB, 500x310px
>>336643
"GUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT THE—!"
>>
>>336651
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4T6nRPC1Q

"Dew..... WOTT!"
>>
Nate pls
>>
File: PMS783.png (29KB, 231x292px) Image search: [Google]
PMS783.png
29KB, 231x292px
>>336716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__O0RRiWcpk
You instinctively cower in fear, eyes shut tight, anticipating a savage blow from a zombie who just won't stay dead.. but seconds come to pass, and that blow never comes.

Baffled, you slowly peer an eye open.

"..Huh..? Wh.. What happened?.. Am I.. d-dead?"

Far from it. The Seismitoad falls to its knees, cut short by a fatal slash to the chest.

"G-Gufuuu....guuhhhngh—......"

With one final croak, it collapses, this time for good.

As for your savior, you needn't look far. A light-blue otter—a Dewott—stands firm over the fallen frog. In the blink of an eye, he sheathes the scalchops responsible for cutting the beast down, then swiftly retreats to the rooftops from whence he came.

You keep your eyes trained on him, until you come face to face with his partner.
>>
File: it would be extremely painful.png (180KB, 433x437px) Image search: [Google]
it would be extremely painful.png
180KB, 433x437px
>>336928
"W-What the...is that..is it.. I-It's... It's—!"

「The M a s k e d M a r a u d e r of Lumiose City」.
>>
File: ss04.jpg (62KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
ss04.jpg
62KB, 578x327px
>>336944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZFdP8m9OZI
The masked man's decision to not only show his face but also save your hind from certain doom is a startling one indeed. From the few things you've heard, there's no precedent for such actions.

You feel weird, but at the same time—kind of enlightened, it's as if you're standing in the presence of a god, someone who's rightfully perched on a far higher plane of existence than you could ever hope to achieve in the remainder of your meaningless life no matter what feats you achieve. A deity in his own right, a man who's ventured through hell and back while crabwalking, who's earned his right to sit on his high horse and say 'No, you're not ready'.

But for now he says nothing, choosing to remain silent as he stares down at you from the rooftops. His samurai otter is a little more colorful in characterization, in that he's far more livid than stoic. The last thing you want to do is get between him and his scalchops.

Looker is the first of your group to snap himself out of divine awe, he shoots a finger at the vigilante. "Hey! You there! You're the phlegmatic scoundrel hundreds have reported prowling the streets at night amongst the undead bandits!"

The vigilante doesn't respond directly, but gives a cool nod as confirmation. Nothing more, nothing less, and somehow that agitates the detective.

"Hmph... You may call me Looker, I am a foreign detective-for-hire currently operating in this region! My client holds allegations that you are responsible—if not affiliated with—for the mindless drones committing these heinous acts of midnight larceny! What do you have to say in your defense?"

>'Man, he really knows how to get straight to the point..'

Still no sign of verbal response, the rogue's a cool man through and through and doesn't let his mask slip one bit. This only further peeves the private eye, who's more used to being direct with the accused.

"Tch..."

Serena cocks a brow, noticing his frustration. "Mr. Looker, is something the matter?"

"Sorry friend," he yields with a shake of the head. "It's just... there's something about this cad... I can't shake the feeling we've crossed paths before.."
>>
File: dewott_by_all0412-d4k9u8k[1].jpg (162KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
dewott_by_all0412-d4k9u8k[1].jpg
162KB, 800x470px
>>338458
"Crossed paths.. My, so this is some sort of reunion, I take it?"

"Er.. not exactly, no. The deja vu I'm feeling is more spiritual.."

"Spiritual?"

"It isn't his build nor mannerisms that are ticking me off," Looker explains, his eyes narrowing at the rogue. "It's his aura. It's a faint one to be earnest, he's attempting to suppress it, but even so.. there's no doubt in my mind that I've chanced upon it before, even if in brief passin—GAH!"

"Dew."

Either the dick is onto something, or the Dewott just doesn't like his face. Either way he drenches him with an intentionally-underpowered Water Gun—just enough to shut him up.

"G-Gluh.. Hey!" Looker yells, fist shaking. "I in no way authorized any cheap shots! Don't you know I could have you booked in seconds for assaulting a pol—!...er.. I mean.. ah...ASSAULTING MY NICE TRENCH COAT!"

"What was that?"

"Ack! Uh, nothing, slip of the tongue, friend! Pay it no mind, it comes with age!"

Surprisingly, despite the mutual sentiments of familiarity and demands for negotiation, the masked man isn't exactly interested in giving Looker and his antics the time of day. In fact, he seems far more invested in you. You can feel his eyes lingering on you, and you feel like you're not worthy of it.

". . ."

A) "It's me you want, huh? I can tell."
B) "Hey, uh.. If you can hear me, thanks for the save.."
C) "Er, do I have something on my face?"
>>
>>339088
A
>>
>>339088
C
>>
>>339088
A
>>
>>339088
>Stare at him and say nothing
>>
>>339162
I don't want to be rude or authoritative, but from all what I've noticed during my read of this story, multiple choice or write-in answers usually do not bring good outcomes.
If I am misinformed anyone feel free to correct me.
>>
File: 142131978822.jpg (59KB, 439x650px) Image search: [Google]
142131978822.jpg
59KB, 439x650px
>>339088
You motion to Looker, letting him know that you'll take things from here. Reluctantly, he relents and allows you to try your luck at locking horns.

You step up to the plate, uncharacteristically determined look on your face.

"It's me you want, huh? I can tell, sixth sense you know."

"..."

Though he insists on silence, you keep on talking because you know he still has ears.

"I've heard some things here and there about you, I'm sure that goes both ways. I'm pretty well-known, I can't imagine you haven't heard of me yet."

"..."

"They call me the champion. That's what's itching you, huh?"

". . ."

A) "Were you curious? Wanted to see if I was all that?"
B) "Or maybe it's something else. You did save me, so I'm definitely on your radar."
C) "Nice Dewott you got there. I went water too, you know."
>>
>>339224
B

Is HE finally here?
>>
>>339224
C
>>
>>339224
B) "Or maybe it's something else. You did save me, so I'm definitely on your radar."
>>
File: 1452131799792.jpg (77KB, 1024x481px) Image search: [Google]
1452131799792.jpg
77KB, 1024x481px
>>339224
"Or maybe it's something else. You did save me, that's something neither of us can ignore, so I'm definitely on your radar."

"..."

Conversations are a two-way highway, but so far you seem to be making it work. The fact that he hasn't left yet proves your words are getting to him, but whether they're effective or not is another story.

"So what was it then, if not that?" you ask, badgering him with outstretched arms. "My rugged good looks? My quarter-half gains? My—OW!

A calling card is abruptly flung at your forehead as if it were a throwing star. You catch it as it drifts to the ground, wincing from the paper cut it leaves behind. "What the.. What's this?"

A distraction. By the time you look up again, he's gone.

"Hmph.. Guess I got under his skin.."

The card is all that's left to prove he was even here. Fortunately, it's a little more than just a tool of diversion. Flipping it over, you're treated to a simple title—enough to put a name to his masked face.
>>
File: e8o78dm.png (205KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
e8o78dm.png
205KB, 500x303px
>>339416
"'Melisma — Resonance Hunter'..."

You read the name aloud so that everyone can commit it to memory, and to see if it rolls off the tongue (it does). With afterimages of the enigmatic rebel still hot on your mind, you turn to the moonless sky.

"Hrm.. Something tells me this isn't the last we'll see of him."

That something is common sense and how it correlates to everyday tropes, but you decide to keep that to yourself.

You'd normally be a fool for expecting to see any stars in a populated urban environment like this, but the only people with their lights on tonight are people with death wishes. All in all it's a nice sight—really it is—but without the moon's presence, it just feels.. incomplete.

If anything, it gives good reason to talk to Clemont about it tomorrow—if he's even okay. After all, it is his fault.
>>
File: 398966100.jpg (428KB, 635x800px) Image search: [Google]
398966100.jpg
428KB, 635x800px
>>339870
With tensions settling down, Looker rubs his temples while tallying anomalies. "Hagh.. zombies, black magic, masked men, bushido-driven otters.. Tonight has been quite the night indeed.."

"Honestly, that all sounds par for the course if you ask me."

"Is that so? All the more reason to have you by my side then, junior detective. The fact of the matter is, while I've cracked many a case in my day—this one's certainly shaping up to be one that's way above my paygrade. Even now I can scarce believe it.. what the heck is going on in this town?"

"Boouaff.... oouaff..."

The back and forth is halted by a low moan from Furfrou, who seems engrossed by the remains of the undead Seismitoad. "Oh? What is it? Have you found something?" asks Serena.

It takes a zombie to know a zombie, combine that with the inherent tracking abilities of the average mutt mon and you've got yourself a grade-A macguffin detecting canine. Sniffing his schnoz all over the carcass, the dog retrieves a fleshy, pink tube with a cube on one end, leaking with stuff you're better off not going into detail about.

"Ooooauff....."

"O-Oh my.. erm.. a repugnant organ.. Well, if it makes you happy.."

"Hold on a minute!" Looker blurts out. "Is that a—Yes! YES IT IS! Someone give Fido over here a bone! It seems that atrocious amphibian was in possession of a stolen laughbox! Here Calem, catch!"

"W-Wait what catch what no—WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH MY FACE WHAT THE HELL—IT'S COOOOOLD!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nELNv_sMa0
>LAFFUBOXXU GETTOU!

"Man up, junior detective! Evidence is evidence! I thought you said such things were par for the course!"
>>
File: 401044258.jpg (781KB, 900x1066px) Image search: [Google]
401044258.jpg
781KB, 900x1066px
>>340305
All things considered, the first night of your investigation comes to a close on a considerably favorable note, even if the road taken to get there was littered in bumps and potholes. With both drowsiness and the sun on the rise, your party returns to the plot-armored, zombie-proof Looker Bureau.

"Do you hear that, junior detectives?" asks Looker. "The waning night looms overhead, forewarning us of its time. In a matter of hours, the sun will rise and come to pardon it, and the bile beasts that go bump in the night will vanish alongside it. On that account, I believe that concludes our field work for tonight. If your intentions were to exceed expectations, then you've certainly shattered them beyond compare—commendable work, my friends!"

"Hooray, compliments! No worries, old man, I'll make sure to keep up my A-game!"

"I-I still can't believe witches are real! A-And actually exist! Jeez, and I can't even read yet.."

"Nyaa nyaahhh...."

"Fufu~ There were quite a few rough patches, no doubt, but none great enough to deter us. I know this face doesn't show it, but I'm highly intrigued by what could lie in store for us."

"Well put, you could say the same of me in shades. So to surmise, we've gathered sufficient intelligence to establish what we're truly dealing with beyond the borders of public hearsay, and though we may have thwarted one fell cretin on this night, there's no telling how many others slipped under our noses until a conclusvie damage report arrives in the morning. Until then, I bid you all a good night—however many hours of it are left."

>As long as we're talking siestas, where are you planning to crash tonight?
A) I'm sure the Bureau has a couch or two to spare.
B) A high-end, upper-class bigshot hotel! Er.. You'll put it on your tab.
C) Nothing says urban life like dozing off in a ratty box in an alleyway.
D) Come on. You have Fly. Let's not pussyfoot around this: There's no place like home.
>>
>>341865
D.
Also, if we're dealing with black magic, why don't we call the witch we know?
>>
>>341865
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>>341913
>it's an anina episode

Let's not.
>>
>>341865
D, when was the last time Calem was home?
>>
>>341930
Magic must defeat magic
>>
>>341865
D
ya know, some people need to learn they've got some in-laws recently
is Emma going with us?
>>
File: 1387178718754.png (387KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1387178718754.png
387KB, 405x600px
>>341865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VhBgEyauGI
Lodging.

Lodging

Lodging

L O D G I N G

The only way you can possibly make that blunt slap to the face any more apparent is if you could somehow alter font size. Listen well kiddo—that's something you genuinely have not, in any sense of the action, thought about in a long time. A long ass fucking time. How long ago was October 12th, 2013? That long. And you're only just now settling in for the comfy postgame.

Well, that's one #gamenotdonequick.

It almost feels like a dream, a wistful dream, you've been on this whiplash of a journey for so damn long, it almost feels like the road itself is your home. Wake up, traverse a route or two, fulfill the misadventure quota, and set up cozy campfire and tent by nightfall or if in a town, snag a nice inn.

The notion that you actually have a legitimate home sweet home waiting for you at the end of the road is something of a wake-up-call to be honest. Sure, that wouldn't sound so ludicrous before you set out on this journey, but now it does.

When was the last time you even stepped foot in your front yard?

And it's not like you have any humble sentimental attachments to it either. Remember, you moved there, and then almost immediately afterward set out on your journey after being talked into it by a sweet-smelling ojou in thigh-highs with underlying motives. You don't exactly have fond memories of the place.

>'But.. now that I'm the Champion and everything's kinda settled down..'

You essentially have little reason not to go back home. You can't camp forever, and god knows you don't have the funds to pay for inns at the moment. Every hero needs to retire, return to the beginning, where it all started, emphasize the impact of their legacies by withdrawing into their humble abodes from whence they came. You're no different, you've made it big, now all you have to do is cement it.

And if that's not enough incentive, your mom will straight-up murder you if you don't go back.
>>
File: 1451977988533.png (113KB, 283x370px) Image search: [Google]
1451977988533.png
113KB, 283x370px
>>342285
>'W-Wait a minute..'

>'Mom will straight up murder......'

>'Mom will.....'

>'Mom..............'

>'Moooooooom........ hmm.............'

. . .

>'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, I HAVE A MOM!!!'
>>
>left home a limp dicked 100% faggot with close to no ambitions, 0 friends or colleagues and basically no pokemon
>comes back as a muthafukin champion with 11/10 girl as waifu and best team ever by his side
kids...
they grow up so fast...
>>
>>342368
>best team at this moment in time

Don't talk to me or my FOOL again.
>>
>>342377
Desu desu having special snowflake evolution triggered by sheer power of commune of souls with your starter tops everything.
But truly I miss our little 'Snivy'

btw, anyone curious what the hell they are going to do with GreninjAsh in anime?
>>
>>342313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrgrxmE4Kl8
Yes. Yes you do have a mom. That's an absolutely disgusting, disgraceful, and disrespectful realization to make and you should feel downright ashamed of yourself for letting that memory slip even for one second (consider suicide when you get home, really she's such a nice lady), but yes, it is fact, you have family members beyond your wife, they exist, and you were born out of one of them—ass first.

She was recently cured of her ailing Downhill Sex Drive Syndrome*, not that you would know considering you haven't talked to her—face to face, Holocaster, or otherwise—in goddamn eons. It's no wonder your mind is struggling to remember something, anything about her. Seriously, get the noose at this point.

It's fantastic that you've matured and all, but don't take it to extremes, there's such a thing as middlegrounds, you know. You don't have to be a tit-sucking mama's boy but you certainly don't have to be an asshole that never so much as visits her every now and then. Even the toughest of tough guys love their mommies to pieces, it's why they have heart tattoos with "MOM" inked in them.

One wonders how you're even going to begin approaching her after all this time. "Oh hurr durr what's up mom I literally never visit you but I'm back from that hurf durf journey I'm the goddamn champ ready to move back in and slob the fucking place up PS I made a harem"

Fun fact: Did you know Mother's Day was two months ago? Since you've started this journey you've only missed it like, three times.

You haven't even told her you have a girl to hold hands with now..

*First mentioned in Chapter 1 — A Simple Proposal
>>
File: 1385848144158.png (204KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385848144158.png
204KB, 640x360px
>>342485
"Ohhhh man... No.... no no no no.... no way.... Please no.....What the hell am I going to say to her? I can't do this..."

>You can still walk out of this, champ.
A) Go see your fucking mom you fucking pussy she's lovely and you're trash for trying to act dodgy traaaaash
B) Th-That park bench sure looks cozy...
>>
>>342523
A

Though this does bring up the question of why she hasn't called you...Maybe she's been too busy with a certain professor?
>>
>>342523
A.
Mom is cute.
>>
File: 1413203017800.png (133KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
1413203017800.png
133KB, 600x558px
>>342523
"Y-You sure..? Come on man, d-don't you think we should maybe reconsider.. p-please..?"

A) LOVE. YOUR. MOM.
B) Back out of this back out of this back out of this back out out out BACK OUT
>>
>>342556
A
>>
>>342556
A, bring a her a dandelion or something. Moms love shit like that.
>>
>>342523
A
>>
File: CQyJOR_UYAA3kTB.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CQyJOR_UYAA3kTB.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
>>342556
"OKAY OKAY, FUCK I'LL DO IT!!! I'LL GO HOME!... hagh.. Maybe I'm overreacting.. I should be thinking about the positives.. I mean, at least I won't have to sleep outdoors anymore. T-That's a start, right?"

Oh yeah, no, you're fine, cool guy, completely fine. Mom's gonna love what a person you've become.
>>
File: 397673022.jpg (622KB, 925x1200px) Image search: [Google]
397673022.jpg
622KB, 925x1200px
>>342601
"Uhh... Junior detective? Hello? Earth to Calem!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XcMqRLz-jc
"H-Hah?! Duhh what, what?! What did I miss?!"

"Um.. well.. you sorta started spacing out and yelling at.. yourself, I think? All I know is that it gave Mimi a real fright.."

"Ny-Nyaa nyaa..."

"Calem, are you alright? ..Don't tell me you had another episode."

A) Begin laughing passive-aggressively as if there's nothing wrong when in fact there is a lot wrong (with you).
B) Admit that you've had spontaneous tourette syndrome since you were a young lad.
C) Clearly you were just rehearsing for.. that play you've been meaning to write.
D) Insist that your mom is a brave, courageous woman.
>>
>>342961
A.
>>
>>342368
>best team
>heliolisk is tied to serena

nope
>>
>>342961
C
>>
>>342961
D for justification for our shitty behavior. Down the rabbit hole we go.
>>
>>342961
D

If Serena can have daddy issues, then by god we can have mommy issues.
>>
>>342961
>C) Clearly you were just rehearsing for.. that play you've been meaning to write.
>>
>>342601
D
>>
File: giphy.gif (462KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
462KB, 320x240px
>man I sure wonder what /vp/ has been like now that we moved maybe ill just take a quick loo-
>nothing but masuda meme thread spamming
>>
>>343763
>tfw exclusively use the idea threads and NotQuesty now
wew
>>
>>342961
A) Begin laughing passive-aggressively as if there's nothing wrong when in fact there is a lot wrong (with you).
>>
>>342961
A
>>
>Salandit

I don't want to say monster of the week but..
>>
>>344053
Wait, my friend
It's only few months left.
>>
File: 14975801359018.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14975801359018.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
Salandit would go great with Scrafty and Krookodile. Its evo better not shit the bed.

>>342961
The tie was randomized.
You really need to work on your monologues and knowing when to voice them aloud and when to just keep that meta shit to yourself. Consider it an addendum to your current "heroic zinger" practicing.

"Uhhhhhhh........."

Your sleep-deprived companions are waiting for a throwaway answer so they can shrug your chronic zaniness off and hit the sack, but damn if you're not hard-pressed coming up with something to explain yourself. Thinking on the fly has never been a strong suit of yours, you usually just roll with the first thing that comes to your mind. Speaking of..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9gCP-RvZIg
"AHA!" you suddenly cackle, filling the dead air with trademark awkward laughter, the kind of awkward laughter that wakes others and garners wide-eyed stares. "Ahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" you continue to laugh, your not-so-subtle passive-aggressiveness slowly rising with each ill-placed chortle. "I'M FINE! Fine! TOTALLY FINE. BOTH IN LOOKS AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS! There's NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! NOTHING WRONG! I've made no SHOCKING REALIZATIONS AT ALL within the last five minutes! I'M GODDAMN DANDY!"

>'Oh my goodness, he is having an episode.'

"Ahaha....ha....HAHAHAHA!" you shift your gaze to Serena, who has a very concerned look on her face (how genuinely comforting). "MISS LEADING!" you call, taking her soft, gentle hands into yours. "Miss Leading, Leading, Leading... my love!... my sweet, prim, proper, icy, deer-filled, socially-inefficient modestly-busty love.. with an intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor.."

"A-Ah.. Calem, are you sure you're well? You seem tens—"

"AHAHAHAHAHA— Have you even been paying attention?! I'm fine, SO. DAMN. FINE—now this has been fun and all but if I could just have five measly insignificant seconds of your time—that'd be great!"

"O-Oh! C-Calem?! Hold on! Where are we headed?!"

"I'LL TELL YOU IF AND WHEN WE EVER GET THERE! Uh—see ya Looker, Emma, alley cat I'm going to forget! WE'LL PICK THIS UP IN THE MORN!"

"Nyaa nyaa!~"
>>
File: 1383099711065.png (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1383099711065.png
100KB, 500x500px
>>344322
"Er.. What the heck was that all about?" asks Looker. "He just.. exploded."

"Ehe, if you ask me, I think it was his pheromones!.. wait a minute! How do I know that word?!"

All in all, that probably could have gone much nicer, but at least you've somehow weaseled your way out. With your adrenaline on a high, you drag your waifu to the nearest alleyway andnodonttakethatthewrongway.
>>
File: 479149199.jpg (823KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
479149199.jpg
823KB, 1000x1200px
>>344350
"Hah.....haaah......HAAAAAH........god......." you pant heavily, sweat trickling down your hot cheeks. "SO MUCH RUNNING...in such little time.....what the hell.......I... hah......fuuuuuuucking....overshot that...."

It hits you that you're still holding Serena's hand, your free one planted on a wall. You follow your clammy hands up her arm and to her lovely face, her lovely dubious face.

She arches a brow. "I don't suppose you're ready to tell me what's going on now, are you?"

A) Shake your head and gasp for air.
B) "SCENE... SCENE TRANSITION.....I cant........say it...... out loud...."
C) "W-What.. What do you... hah.. mean? I'm fiiiiiiiine.....we're all fine..."
>>
>>344402
A
>>
>>344402
A.
>>
>>344402
A
>>
>>344402
B
>>
>>344402
B.
>>
File: spc.gif (759KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
spc.gif
759KB, 245x245px
>>344402
>deer-filled

oh the memories

B
>>
>>344402
>A
>>
>>344402
B
>>
>>344402
B
>>345046
I kinda miss when she had a nice kuu shell.
>>
File: 392101633.jpg (38KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
392101633.jpg
38KB, 400x533px
>>344402
"I.... I .....hah.....HAAAH........" you hold up a finger, trying to reclaim your train of thought. "JUST ONE MOMENT... haaaah....I....really.....SASSAFRAS...."

'Just one moment' passes by fairly quickly, and so do a ton of other moments. Unfortunately for you your train never makes it to the station and you start talking nonsense, so you settle for a hastily-planned plan B.

"LUUUUUUUUCHY..." you weakly call, summoning your house pet of a Hawlucha from his pokeball. "Chaa!"

"Calem, I.. I can't tell where you're going with this.."

"DON'T WORRY..... S-SCENE... SCENE TRANSITION....f-fuck it.... .I cant........say it......out loud......"

Er, alright. If you say so.
>>
File: 27.png (1MB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
27.png
1MB, 1066x800px
>>345963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrUKqWEu2yo
>>
File: 397811980.png (121KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
397811980.png
121KB, 420x560px
>>346000
"I don't understand.. It took you a delusional rant, a false panic attack and a near heart attack to tell me that you're averse to the thought of rekindling ties with your mother?"

A) "'Who else but Calem', am I right?"
B) "Well when you put it like that it sounds like a big damn deal."
C) "Uhh, duh? Aren't you terrified too?!"
D) "'Averse' is a strong word.. I think I'd prefer 'embarrassed'."
>>
>>346104
D
>>
>>346104
D.
>>
>>346104
C
>>
>>346104
D) "'Averse' is a strong word.. I think I'd prefer 'embarrassed'."
>>
File: 14765197981960.png (895KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14765197981960.png
895KB, 1280x720px
>>346104
https://youtu.be/SixKBIWJdzI?t=24
"Haw... Haw... CHA!... Haw... Haw... CHA!...Haw... Haw... CHA CHA!..."

"You know, 'averse' is a strong word.. I think I'd prefer 'embarrassed'."

"Embarrassed.. I see. . . . A—"

"—Haw haw... Haw... CHA!... Haw haw... Haw... CHA!...Haw haw... CHA-haw... HAW CHA CHA!..."

"Mn.. I don't mean to come across as ungrateful but.. how exactly does this work again?"

Luchy puts on a brave face as he struggles with the laws of physics to ferry two people across the chilly night sky, keeping himself afloat by swimming in the air and motivational chanting to maintain stamina.

"Haw haw... CHA CHA CHA!... Haw haw... CHA CHA CHA!!..."

Serena gestures to the hawk while dangling delicately from his leg (you're hanging off the other),

"Er.. physics are far more forgiving if you uh, don't question them.. so let's just leave it at that.."

"Cha cha cha, cha... HAW HAW CHA!"

You scratch the back of your neck with the hand that's not hanging on for dear life. "Sorry again for the workout, Luchy. Uh, Noivern doesn't know the way home.."

Luchy nods in understanding, but otherwise keeps to himself so he can focus on his broad, law-breaking strokes. The next few minutes are silent outside of his caws, until Serena decides to break the ice.

"Calem." she says, your name coolly rolling off her tongue.

"Y-Yeah?"

"You say you're embarrassed to face her again."

"Am I.. the reason you feel this way?"

A) "Not you specifically.. but rather what you are.. to me I mean."
B) "W-Wha?! You?!—No, no way! If anything it's me, not you! It's all me!"
C) "It's a little bit of you and me."
>>
>>346733
C.
>>
>>346733
C
>>
File: 1467936357290.png (303KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467936357290.png
303KB, 420x600px
>>346733
A

she's deredere, right?
>>
>>346733
B
>>
>>347065
She's definitely Brodere.
>>
>>346733
B.
>>
>>346733
B
>>
>>347065
She looks like she would be a tomboy
>>
File: bele.png (55KB, 255x240px) Image search: [Google]
bele.png
55KB, 255x240px
>>346733
B

>>347065
But then there's no real challenge to her. Calem didn't even learn Serena's real name until like chapter 20 m8
>>
>Nate didn't romance Hilda
rip
>>
>>347562
Based Hilbert got to tap that booty. Nate was too busy trying to reign in our favorite psychopath.
>>
>>347586
i started reading shortly before Viola's gym so I'm not really aware. It's been a hell of a trip though.
>>
>>347558
What if she's deredere
but not for Sun-Boy. yet
that would be a challenge
>>
File: 1401029984213.jpg (36KB, 922x507px) Image search: [Google]
1401029984213.jpg
36KB, 922x507px
As an added footnote, yes, there will be an immediate new thread once this one hits page 10ish.
>>346733
"Haw..... haw.... CHA CHA CHA!... Haw.... haw... CHA CHA CHA!"

You reach for a bottle of Fresh Water from your bag and without warning, begin chugging it down as fast as humanly possible before sputtering it all out at the ground below you. "W-Wha?!" you exclaim, utterly blindsided. "You?!—No, no way! You're perfect! It's not you at all! If anything it's me, not you! It's all me!"

"Y-You?" Serena echoes, confused. "What could your mother possibly have against you that would deter you from wanting to meet her?"

"Ahaha....ha... F-Funny story about that.. See, er... we're not necessarily-totally-estranged, I still love and appreciate her.. but I.. kinda haven't called her in a while.... a long loooong while... and you could say.. I feel a little guilty about it."

"Mm. Is that an underestimate or an overestimate?"

"... under?"

"Some months, I take it?"

"Uh, more."

"Half a year?"

"Little more.."

"A full year?"

"You're getting warmer.."

"Haw..... CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Uhp! Luchy got it. He gets double points because we're in the lightning round!"

"HAW CHA CHA CHA—LU-CHAAAA!"

"So your anxiety.. it stems from you distancing yourself from her in favor of your travels, but now that they've come to a close, you're not sure where to begin restructuring those ties. You feel guilty because, although you still care for her, you've hardly made effort to maintain the once strong relationship you had with her. In that sense, you've matured beyond being a mother's pet.. but to the point where you've completely forgotten about her."

A) Stay quiet and chug another Fresh Water.
B) "Gah.. I used to be such a mama's boy too.. even in my edgy rebel trainer's school days.."
C) "Yeah, I want to tell her about everything I've done and for her to be proud of me.. but where do I even start?"
D) "You make it sound like she was completely alone while I was away."
>>
>>348662
A
>>
>>348662
D
>>
>>348662
C.
>>
>>348662
B
>>
>>348662
A
>>
File: 140850615592.jpg (88KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
140850615592.jpg
88KB, 1500x500px
>>348662
You hate being read like an open book, even under well-meaning circumstances. Everything she said is absolutely right and to think otherwise is bananas. Feigning silence, you reach for another bottle of Fresh Water and begin chugging to drown out the sounds of contrition.

You're halfway through the high-mineral drink before Serena stops you.

"Are you just going to keep running away?"

A) "Just keep running away?"
B) "No because I'm drinking, not running, eff-why-eye."
C) "N-No, I'm just really, really thirsty."
D) Start choking.
>>
File: tegaki.png (1KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
1KB, 400x400px
>>349196
D
>>
>>349196
A
>>
>>349196
AAA
>>
>>349196
A
>>
>>349196
A.
>>
File: 402885641.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
402885641.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>349196
With a swishing swig you gulp down the last of the Fresh Water, crumple it into a shriveled mess of eco-friendly plastic with your quarter-half gain fist, and sling it down below whereupon it strikes a stray Purrloin in the skull and explodes in an explosion of eco-friendly plastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwcMFE7gc
"P-PURRRR!"

You snap at Serena with an emphatic ego fueled by water and your inherent nature to never back down in the face of opposition. "Just keep running away?!"

A) "... I'm not running."
B) Slap her.
C) Nuke another cat.
D) Scream "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE RUNNING TO YOU?" at the top of your lungs while drenching yourself in water.
>>
>>349886
A.
>>
>>349886
A
>>
>>349886
D
>>
>>349886
A. We're clearly flying.
>>
>>349886
A.
Not falling for B again.
>>
>>351066
>not falling for B again

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 522557481.jpg (188KB, 814x750px) Image search: [Google]
522557481.jpg
188KB, 814x750px
>>349886
Your ego can only stay awakened for so long, and as quickly as your recklessness surfaces, it recedes and settles into a pensive trance of self-reflection. Your tone drops to a faint whisper, and a doleful moue covers your face as you come to realize something very obvious to everyone but you—you can't keep drowning yourself and your problems away in freshly-squinched premium brand Fiji drinking water fresh from the Ozarks. No amount of liters and high-mineral content can save you from facing the burning realization that sometimes, you have to do what you have to do. Face the music, even if it means dancing to a tune that you don't like!

Besides, it is just your mom drama queen, not the final boss. You already did that.

"... I'm not running." you mumble, barely audible but conclusive nonetheless. It's time to go home.

"Haw... Haw... CHA CHA!... Lu lu.... Lu lu.... CHA CHA LU CHA CHA!"

An effort that's brutal yet fiercely courageous beyond all compare (and an offense to physics everywhere), Luchy manages to air swim his grizzled iron avian abs and two passengers all the way to little 'ol humbly bumbly Vaniville Town, where the corrosive magic of your nonsensical journey all began.

No surprise, it's exactly the same as you left it. Not exactly the most-evolving township, but it's not like it matters. In a way it's kind of nostalgic, and in a franchise self-fellating as this one—that's the kind of value that people treasure most.
>>
File: 14765197981970.png (1003KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
14765197981970.png
1003KB, 1024x1820px
>>352060
The birds' eye view is nice and all, but you still have a homecoming to get back to, all that's left is for Luchy to land, and the hawk's hesitance to do so prompts you to inquire.

"Er... Luchy? Something up? Home's right below, y'know."

>How do you want to land, big guy?
A) I Want the "Luchy Experience™"!*
B) Wah! The "Luchy Experience™" sounds too savage for me!**

*not responsible for inflicting spontaneous scoliosis
*comes with free "I Survived the Luchy Experience™!" T-Shirt
**comes with mandatory "I am an Anti-Luchyfag™ Weenie and I Am Proud" T-Shirt
>>
>>352065
let's get on Mr. Luchy's Wild Ride
>>
>>352065
A
>>
>>352065
A, you haven't seen your mom in a while, might as well make a show out of your return
>>
>>352065
A.
>>
>>352065
A for maximum carnage.
>>
>>352065
A, but only if we immediately wear the free shirt
>>
>>352238
And we have to flash the camera
>>
File: 447854380.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
447854380.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>352065
"Uh, Luchy...? Ready to land any day now Luchy.. so... whenever you're reaaaaady..."

"Haw haw, lulucha.."

"W-Wha? What do you mean you didn't master practical landing!?"

"Lululucha chahaw. Bulluchahaw."

"What do you mean there's only one natural way to get us down?"

"Cha cha cha. Luchahaw."

"What do you mean I should hang on tight because the sharp, immense physical pain I'm about to feel is unparalleled—oh I see where you're going with this."

Without further ado, Luchy wraps his legs around your neck and Serena's, takes a deep concentrated breath in mid-air, and then—
>>
File: 1384629135588.gif (169KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1384629135588.gif
169KB, 200x240px
>>352699
"Nononononononononono Don't don't don't I CHANGE MY MIND TAKE IT BACK I DON'T WANT TO GET ON THIS RIDE!!!!!!! SAVE ME LLAMAGOD—"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"
>>
File: shooting-star.jpg (31KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
shooting-star.jpg
31KB, 1024x752px
>>352707
>>
File: 5063622022.jpg (1001KB, 1000x1160px) Image search: [Google]
5063622022.jpg
1001KB, 1000x1160px
The next post will be the next thread, hang tight.
>>
>>352787
72h autosage timer a shit
>>
>>352804
Still not that bad compared to what qst offers us over vp
>>
>>352833
indeed.
>>
Just wanna say thanks for trooping nate, what a madman
>>
File: 566345900.png (730KB, 868x868px) Image search: [Google]
566345900.png
730KB, 868x868px
New thread

>>354110
>>354110
>>354110

Thanks for giving me time to do the things I need to do. Now we can truck on.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.