[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Grease Monkey: Part 6.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Blazer.png (269KB, 920x589px) Image search: [Google]
Blazer.png
269KB, 920x589px
10 Miles East of Yuma, AZ
198X
5 Years after the End

Previous threads
https://yuki.la/qst/64847
https://yuki.la/qst/97652
https://yuki.la/qst/118496
https://yuki.la/qst/194018
https://yuki.la/qst/211292
https://yuki.la/qst/236283
https://yuki.la/qst/259404

You are Hank Dalton, 22 year old driver, mechanic, and all-around bad motherfucker. Last time on The Last Grease Monkey, you:
>Decided to go after the Skinwalkers with the help of Jim, Zoe, Chief, and Deputies Hawkins and Garcia in an M60-equipped Chevy Blazer
>Were ambushed by a Skinwalker who made Hawkins puke spiders, shit was fucking gnarly
>Shot and captured the Skinwalker who ambushed you, now you’re interrogating him
---------------

You'll keep this guy breathing for another couple minutes, not because of any sympathy toward him but because he’s the only one that has an idea of what you’ll be running into. “So what exactly are we dealing with?”

“Six or seven guys,” says the Skinwalker. “Two bikes, one car, and one truck with a machine gun on it. Plus a home-made spike strip across the road. Couple of my friends might be with em. Not archers though.”

"What the fuck did you shoot Hawkins with?"

"I told you, it was special. Glass head, tarantula eggs inside. Your friend was unlucky enough to be a sure hit."

"Can we help him?"

"Your medicine man already did. He needs a hospital now."

"The spiders were not of this world," says Chief, "When they disappeared, so did all their influence here. Hawkins is weak, but he will live. Now why is this sorry sack of shit still breathing?"

"He's been talking," says Jim.

Chief is having none of this shit. "Why should we trust a fucking Skinwalker?"

"I felt it," says the Skinwalker, turning to Chief, "When you spoke the words that took my spiders away. That wasn't just you, old man. Something else spoke through you. Something I don't want to be on the wrong side of when I'm in the next world."

Chief laughs. "You think that will be your biggest problem in the afterlife? You killed your own fucking family!"

"I killed plenty of families,” says the Skinwalker. “Hey, speaking of family, why so far off the Rez, Chief?"

Chief's eyes narrow. His nostrils flare. Must be a sore subject. One that the Skinwalker keeps prodding at. "And what are you the Chief of, anyway? What happened to your tri-"

Chief grabs the Skinwalker by his long braid and yanks him up to a sitting position. Light glints off the tip of Chief's Bowie knife, which now juts out of the side of the Skinwalker's neck, the blade jammed through to the hilt. He blinks and makes an odd gurgling noise as his eyes roll back in his head before Chief pulls the knife out with a twisting motion that lays his entire throat open, down to the bone. Blood bubbles and oozes out of the ruined neck like a pot of tomato sauce boiling over.

"Leave him for the fucking coyotes,” Chief spits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69zvFnVa03g
>>
>>328502
Fuck my formatting. Son of a bitch.
>>
>>328502
You get back in the cars and push on ahead, Garcia taking over driving duties from Hawkins. Further up the road you see a small pullout just like the Skinwalker told you. There’s some bushes where you can stash the Riviera and Apache, and a sketchy trail up through the hills that the Blazer should be able to handle. Garcia tosses you the keys to said Blazer. Hawkins, now conscious but looking as if he’s aged 5 very hard years, volunteers to stay behind and guard the cars.

“You sure you’re good, man?” asks Garcia.

Hawkins coughs a bit. “Yeah, I’ll get through it. Just don’t let this kid wreck my shit.”

You take the wheel of the Blazer as Jim, Chief and Zoe pile in. You’re no offroad expert but you’ve done this before. Just go slow, don’t pop the tires and don’t get stuck. But the sun hanging lower and lower behind you is a reminder that time is of the essence, you have maybe two hours of daylight left. The Blazer’s knobby tires, low gearing and big-block torque pull you up the hillside effortlessly. As you crest the top of the hill, you look down to see the spike strip in the road. The road pirates are no doubt behind the next hill, either on this side of the road or the other. But their Skinwalker friends could be anywhere.

A) Keep everyone with you, head down there in the Blazer, guns…blazing
B) Keep everyone with you, head down there on foot
C) Have everyone else get out and cover you as you and Garcia head down in the Blazer
D) Other (write in)

No rolls yet. Remember, you have a wounded leg. It’s not that severe, but things like running and climbing aren’t your strong suit at the moment.
>>
>>328506
You double nigger kike Jew, stop leaving us
>>
>>328509
>B) Keep everyone with you, head down there on foot
Don't split the party
>>
>B

Try to fan out and cover a decent horizontal area and stay low to the ground. Go from bush to bush if you can. Don't let a skinwalker near ya.
>>
>>328509
C) Jim and others scout ahead, you follow in the Blazer, providing suppressing fire.

Breaking a leg will make a tense situation even worse, let's not do that.
>>
>>328509
A) Keep everyone with you, head down there in the Blazer, guns…blazing
ah yisss, this is back
>>
You bring the Blazer to a halt halfway down the hill, past the point in the road where the spike strips are. You hate to leave a perfectly good vehicle, but it’s better to have the element of surprise. As the rest of you leave the truck, Garcia stashes his M14 and picks up the M60.

Jim’s eyes widen. “You’re really gonna lug that heavy sumbitch around?”

“Done it before,” says Garcia, “And at least it ain’t through a fuckin jungle this time. Anyone wants my rifle they can use it.”

You eye the M14, it doesn’t have the capacity of the AC556 and won’t be as controllable in full auto, but has better range and a lot more punch.

After making your decision, you and the others fan out and move toward the ambush point.

Trade AC556 for Garcia’s M14? Y/N
OR leave the MAC-10 and carry two rifles but why would you do that you silly savage

Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>330941
>take the M14

with our leg "sniping" will probably be a better option than just run and gun
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>330941
>take the M14
>>
File: tegaki.png (253KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
253KB, 400x400px
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>330941
Swap the Ruger
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>330941
take m14
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>330941
take the M14
>>
>>335544
Once again you put the trusty Ruger aside for sexier weaponry. .308 hits a lot harder than .223 and you’d prefer if the next guy you shoot through the torso won’t be in any shape to answer questions. The five of you proceed around the hillside on foot, staying on the opposite side from the road, taking two separate trails that are still within sight of each other. You, Chief and Zoe take the lower path while Jim and Garcia take the upper one. Vegetation is sparse, mostly scrub brush with the occasional Joshua tree, not much to really hide behind unless you stay low. Chief signals Jim to stop, then hunkers down and motions for you to get to his position. When you do, you look down to see some road pirates standing around poor, dead, scalped Javier the late clean-up guy’s flatbed truck. The old Ford has undergone a makeover, which entailed removing the wooden sides from the bed and mounting a Browning machine gun on a swivel in the middle. It’s a .30 not a .50 but neither one will be fun to get shot with. The gunner is leaning back against the cab of the truck, shooting the shit with a biker riding on a…fuck, you don’t really know bikes other than the funny noises they make when they bounce off your bumper. Probably something American though. They’re about about 200 yards away. They haven’t seen you yet and the sun is behind you, it’s now or never.

Chief puts the Garand to his shoulder, he handles the rifle with a familiarity that can only come from having had to rely on one like it to keep him alive for a couple of years.

“I’ve got the biker from here,” he says, “Think you can get the gunner?”

You nod, then kneel down despite heavy protest from your left leg and take aim through the M14’s iron sights, centering on the gunner’s chest. Your finger moves from the trigger guard to the trigger itself and starts to squeeze…

BA-BLAM BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM

That wasn’t you accidentally leaving the gun on full auto. That was Zoe’s BAR going off behind you. You miss your shot as the truck and bike take off in different directions. The bike is soon riderless though, Chief doesn't miss. A flurry of .308 rounds, every third one a tracer, rains down from Garcia’s position. A few make contact with the truck and perforate the gunner but don’t seem to hit anything vital on the truck, it makes it across the road where it’s untouchable from your position.

You whip around to see what the fuck Zoe was on about. “Zoe what the fu-”

She points to a perforated mountain lion lying in the dirt near Jim and Garcia’s position.

A) We still have the high ground, move to a different position and keep shooting from up here
B) Fuck this, run back to the Blazer and see if you can just drive past them.
C) Fuck this, run back to the Blazer then drive down there and kill every last one of these chode gargling fuck toilets
D) Same as C but leave Jim and Chief up on the hill to provide some cover

Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>340779
A) We still have the high ground, move to a different position and keep shooting from up here
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>340779
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>340779
>D) Same as C but leave Jim and Chief up on the hill to provide some cover

Fuck these motherfuckers!
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>340779
A)
Hope for a better roll.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>340779
D for flanking
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.