[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout: Tales from New Atlanta quest (part 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 5

File: 1466765184618.jpg (153KB, 1379x580px) Image search: [Google]
1466765184618.jpg
153KB, 1379x580px
Hey everyone! I know it's REALLY late! I do apologize about that! I thought I remembered saying the quest was on Saturday! Anyways, we shall begin!

When we last left off, our protagonist, Mordecai Jones. A trader from the irradiated Wastes of Neo Nashville, Tennessee. Had just awoken from a six day coma after his caravan was attacked by a group of raiders known in the region as the "Gore Chuggers". Now, wanting revenge for the theft of his property, and the killing of all his employees, our hero(?), Has requested the aid of a diminutive young woman, and member of N.A.S.R. by the name of Madilyn Crawford, in his quest.

It had been three hours once you left Cratersville. Three long. Boring. Endless hours of walking through the burnt out husks of trees that were once considered a forest. All in the hopes that the shy girl only a few feet ahead of you (and subsequently tripping over her own feet, as well as every fucking root along the way). Could lead you, to one of her groups hidden caches.

"Are you sure we're heading in the right direction?" You call out. You take a small sip of refreshingly cool water, from a canteen before continueing. "It's been three hours since we left."

The small, brown haired girl in front of you, keeps her gaze planted towards the ground in front of her as she speaks.

"I-its j-just ahead M-Mordecai..." her stuttering is really starting to piss you off. As well as her lack of eye contact. "J-just over that h-hill!"

You let out an exasperated sigh as you continue walking. "You said that half and hour ago. And the half hour before that... and again before that as well.... Are you sure you actaully know where it is?"
>>
I'll ask now because no one answered last thread. Which is my fault for being so late to the party.
Would I be wrong in assuming that everyone just says Naser (like nasa but with an er) instead of saying each letter?
>>
>>327574
>Hey everyone! I know it's REALLY late! I do apologize about that! I thought I remembered saying the quest was on Saturday! Anyways, we shall begin!
>
>When we last left off, our protagonist, Mordecai Jones. A trader from the irradiated Wastes of Neo Nashville, Tennessee. Had just awoken from a six day coma after his caravan was attacked by a group of raiders known in the region as the "Gore Chuggers". Now, wanting revenge for the theft of his property, and the killing of all his employees, our hero(?), Has requested the aid of a diminutive young woman, and member of N.A.S.R. by the name of Madilyn Crawford, in his quest.
>
>It had been three hours once you left Cratersville. Three long. Boring. Endless hours of walking through the burnt out husks of trees that were once considered a forest. All in the hopes that the shy girl only a few feet ahead of you (and subsequently tripping over her own feet, as well as every fucking root along the way). Could lead you, to one of her groups hidden caches.
>
>"Are you sure we're heading in the right direction?" You call out. You take a small sip of refreshingly cool water, from a canteen before continueing. "It's been three hours since we left."
>
>The small, brown haired girl in front of you, keeps her gaze planted towards the ground in front of her as she speaks.
>
>"I-its j-just ahead M-Mordecai..." her stuttering is really starting to piss you off. As well as her lack of eye contact. "J-just over that h-hill!"
>
>You let out an exasperated sigh as you continue walking. "You said that half and hour ago. And the half hour before that... and again before that as well.... Are you sure you actaully know where it is?"
Op u didn't finish thought, we're waiting
>>
>>328204
Shit! I'm so sorry! It said last night that the thread wasn't created for me(I tried three times to upload, but the captcha kept telling me iy wasn't working!) So I decided to wait until today to try again. Only to find out that it had indeed worked lastbnight, and that the thread was still up! Again, i'm so sorry about that. I'll start off right where I left off last night. This week just isn't my week for 4chan it seems.
>>
>>327600
And you're not wrong in assuming that. People indeed pronouncr it as Naser, instead of spelling it out. And again, sorry about not realizing the thread was indeed up last night!
>>
File: 296542.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
296542.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>327574
The tiny, body armor covered girl ahead of you lowers her head ever so slightly in response. You figure it's more than likely she's simply too shy, or too embarressed to say anything back, even as she continues trudging her way through the forest around you

It's several long minutes of silence and terrible heat later, before you decide to question her sense of direction once again.

"Listen... if you don't actually know the way there, just say so. I won't be-"

Your question however, is quite suddenly cut off by an excited sounding voice coming from just ahead of you. You quickly glance back towards the girl ahead if you. Completely expecting her to have once again tripped over a rock, or to have been shot at. But that doesn't seem to be the case this time, as the small girl quickly rushes over towards you, before excitedly throwing her arms around you chest in a rather tight hug!

"I found it Mordecai! I actually managed to find it!" She cries out with glee, "I actually managed to find one of our supply caches!"

She shifts her gaze up from your chest, and up towards your face. A bright smile, and a look if accomplishment strapped upon her face, as she continues yelling.

"I've never actually managed to find one of our supply caches before! Not even in basic training! But I actually managed to find one! I'm so happy i could SCREAM with joy!" The look upon her face is the most cheerful you've ever seen this girl. Let alone most people. "And it just so happens to be underneath that hallowed out rock over there!" She points over towards a rather large chuck of wind blasted, grey stone, surrounded by several large, dead trees before continueing to nuzzle her face against your chest.

>Well that's great. Let's go open it right now!
>C-could you get off of me? P-please!?
>Do you know what's in there?
>Write-in
>>
>>328912
I'm off to get some lunch. I haven't eaten much since I woke up at 8:30. I'll check back in 15-20 minutes though to see your response!
>>
>>328960
Wow... still nothing? Jesus, I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>328912
>Go open it while asking what to expect.

>>329056
Sorry man, I've had the thread open but had to do some house work.
>>
>>329076
Yeah ive been doing the same while I waited for replies. That, and trying to figure out Twitter. I stopped using social media in highschool after facebook decided five times that my account doesn't exist(I made five total...). But people suggested last thread that I make one so I can keep in touch with you guys, and to let everyone know in advance when a thread will happen
>>
>>329076
But yeah. I hope your question about N.A.S.R. was answered. I've got a bunch of lore fit the setting written down. So feel free to ask me any question
>>
>>329103
Yeah, I figured it was pronounced that way but I just wanted to make sure.

>>329100
And I think it would be wise to use twitter, so we, the readers, can make sure you aren't kil, ya know.
>>
>>329103
I also just realised I've had my name spelt completely wrong the entire time.
>>
>>329108
Yeah no problem. I'm actually trying to figure it out right now. In the meantime, while we wait, and I continue to figure Twitter out, feel free to ask any questions you might have for me. I'll give the thread another 15 minutes before making the next post
>>
>>328912
>Do you know what's in there
>>
>>327574
see, this is why you need a twitter
>>328912
>"yeah, yeah, good job"
+ this >>329076
>>
>>329135
I know. I know. I'm still figureing it out, even as I type this. that and I'm trying to figure out what name to use.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>329138
"LostTravelerQM"?
>>
>>329147
Wow... I tried every variation But that! Now I just feel like an utter failure...
>>
>>329152
>>328912

Anyways... my failures put aside, it's time for me to start writin'!
>>
>>328912

"Yeah, yeah, good job..." You say, while attempting to break free of the girls hug. "But we should probably go and see what's in there."

At this, she breaks othr th hug, allowing you the chance to finally breath once again (damn is she strong!). Before giving you a slight nod of her head, as she continues beaming cheerfully towards you, her mood vastly improved. "'Kay!"

Not wanting to get choke by another one if her hugs, as well as a little embarressed by it. You decide to change the subject as the two of you begin moving towards the rock.

"So..." you begin to ask, "Do you happen to know what's in there?"

Madilyn casts a cheery look at you, her eyes closed, and her smile as big as a child who just got what they wanted for Christmas

"Nope! Not at all!! Though it's usually things people would need out in the field, or in the event of a dire emergency. Guns, ammo, medical supplies. It's never much but it's supposed to be enough to get you by. But you never know until you open it."

The two of you stop in front of the large rock at the center of the clearing. Evening if it's hallow, it still must weigh at least a few hundred pounds! It looks like it's gonna take some elbow grease and a bit of strength to move this off the cache!

Roll a 1d10 for me, your aim is 6 or lower. And it's the majority that gets it.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>329212
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>329212

>>329220
good job
>>
>>329223
Not so much from you!
>>
>>329212
Anyone else want to take a chance?
>>
>>329234
I already rolled boss, sorry.
>>
>>329220
>>329223
Well, I've given it enough time! Writ-in!
>>
>>329212
Try as you and Madilyn might to move the large, heavy boulder. The two of you are simply no match for it in the strength department, and it refuses to budge an inch, keeping whatever it has stored away below it hidden.

The two of you slump to the ground next to the large rock. Your back aches from trying to lift and push it, and the rest of your body hurts from your sill recovering bullet wounds.

You might need to figure out a new plan here...

>Ask Madilyn if there are any other supply caches.

>Try again! You'll not be beaten by a rock!

>Forget about the supply cache. You'll just improvise as you take down the bandits.

>Write-in
>>
>>329288
Grab a branch, use it as a lever.
>>
>>329288
>Try again! You'll not be beaten by a rock!
can we find anything to use as a lever or something?
does she have explosives we could use to blast the fucking rock?
>>
>>329297
>>329301
Alrighty! I'm making some writ-in for it!
>>
>>329288
Madilyn casts a glance towards you as she begins to speak. "I guess we can't move it... what do we do n-"

She suddenly stops, mid sentence she notices you stand up from the ground, a determined look upon your face as you look back at her.

"No! We're not done yet! We're gonna try this again! I'm Mordecai. Motherfucking. Jones! and I will Not be beaten by a rock! Do you understand me Madilyn?"

Madilyn looks somewhat stunned at your pronouncement. But it immediately changes to one of determinance as she stands up, and shouts out, "Yeah!"

"Are you gonna let yourself be beat by a GODDAMN ROCK!?!"

She yells out rather loudly, "HELL NO!"

"Then let's find something that we can use as leverage to roll this sonofabitch over!"

"Hell yeah!"
+++---A few moments later---+++

You manage to find, and place a large, suitable piece of wood from one of the nearby trees, and with it firmly placed underneath the heavy boulder, you cast a quick glance to Madilyn.

"Ready?" You ask her. Your browser furrowed in preperation.

A look of pure determination is seen upon the small, usually quiet girls face as she gives a small nod, before answering you. "Yeah!"

"Then let's do his!" You scream out, putting your body has into moving the rock.

>Strength temporarily raised to 7 due to the use of the lever

Please roll me 1d10. Your aim is 7 or below.
>>
>>329346
Also. Fuck you phone autocorrect! You don't know what I want!

Your brow furrowed*

Then let's do this!*
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>329346
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>329346
>>
>>329346
I'll be back in about an hour. I've got a few things a need to do out in the real world. But I should be back by no later than 5:00 pm (it's 3:30 right now) but feel free to ask any questions you have in the mean time (how much do we know of Georgia, what was neo Nashville like. What did we used to trade, etc...)
>>
>>329389
I'm the mean time I'll be writing when I have a chance (can't post due to no internet while out)
>>
>>329389
on top of your questions:
what reliable people do we know are (probably) still alive (and where are they most likely to be)?
do we have some kind of secret stash anywhere?
i think we're not really crafty might be a good idea to repost the charsheet and the archive link at the beginning, btw but do we know how to make anything of note (drugs, trade goods...)
>>
>>329389
Are the Enclave still around? I imagine that they would be, there's a pretty big military presence around there.
What happened to Florida? Is it still liveable? Are there big settlements? Are the Enclave there?
>>
And I'm back!
>>329571
To answer your question, Mordecai was only about six years old when the events of the capital wasteland happened (2277-78 and it's now August of 2297), so he's not exactly sure who they were. As for if Florida exists, no one from Tennessee actually knows. But those few people who talk about it say it was probably submerged beneath the Atlantic ocean when the bombs fell. Though you had heard of one person say he'd traveled there. But said that it had separated from the mainland partially. And that the only way there was via a raft. He says it's just as full of crazies now as it was in the 21st century. Apparently there's also a cult that worships a robotic mouse, as a Jesus like figure, while worshipping some robot with a human head called W4LT-D15N3Y as god. They also happen to live in some castle surrounded by trees. But that guy was probably crazy, and must have been high on narcotics.... right?

>>329474
Unfortunately, you brought all of your employees with you on the expedition to Georgia since you didn't know what to expect. And sadly no, Mordecai doesn't have any supply caches here, seeing as how Mordecai was the first person ever to convince the council of elders that run the Native American tribes that now inhabit Chattoonoga to let you pass (theyve usually killed or scared off anyone who tried!). As for if anybody reliable is left. Yes but they're all the way back in Tennessee. And as for if you know how to make things, your science and repair stand at 28 and 21 respectively. So probably not. But given a few level ups, and some time, you could probably learn how to make some stuff.
>>
>>329364
>>329382
>>329346
Anyways. I'll start writing now!
>>
>>329346
The two of you put as much strength as you possibly can into your makeshift, wooden lever, in an attempt to force the rock off.

After a few seconds of this. You start to notice the several hundred pound boulder begin to budge. As a result, you put your body I to over drive, giving it as much as you have left.

Your muscles start to ache, and you can feel every injury from the past six days begin to flare up. But eventually, you are rewarded by the boulder falling over with a loud, thunderous crash, that echos throughout the burnt out forest around you.

The two of you instantly slump to the ground. Your bodies completely exhausted from the strain.

Exhausted, but wanting to see the fruits of your labours. You move towards the spot the boulder had just moments ago occupied.

To your surprise, you find what appears to be a small, unlocked wooden hatch in the ground. The hatch is far to small to fit a person through it, so you can only assume that it holds said supply cache.

You give a quick glance towards Madilyn, still laying slump upon the ground, before reaching out and pulling up the small wooden hatch.
>>
>>329606
>it's just as full of crazies now as it was in the 21st century. Apparently there's also a cult that worships a robotic mouse, as a Jesus like figure, while worshipping some robot with a human head called W4LT-D15N3Y as god. They also happen to live in some castle surrounded by trees. But that guy was probably crazy, and must have been high on narcotics
All of this is probably true, even the narcotics. Couldn't be Florida without it.
Will we ever venture south? Go to the big ole racin stadium in The (Daytona) Beach on our way to The Castle (Orlando)
>>
>>329663
Reaching inside, you're surprised by how shallow, but well constructed the hole beneath the hatch actually is.

You quickly grab hold if the first thing your hand comes across, before pulling it out if the well made hole.

+++---About fifteen minutes later---+++

You quickly take account of your findings from the supply cache. And well none of it is extremely valuable, it should keep you on your feet long enough to get revenge against the Gore Chuggers.

>You have acquired...
>One(1) .357 pistol, alongside a box containing a speed loader, and 38 rounds of ammunition.
>three (3) Stim-Paks
>One(1) bag of Rad-Away. Everyones favourite rad flushing chemical compound.
>A sack, that you estimate contains around one-hundred and fifty (150) caps.
>Two(2) two-way radios
>One(1)Single use stealth-boy
>One (1) medium sized back-pack to carry it all in.
>One(1) seemingly accurate but unmarked map of the Georgia Wasteland, as well as a compass.

With the supply cache in your hands, you quickly gear up before heading east. Towards the direction of Red Top Mountain State Park, and the last known location of your raider assailants, suspecting that if you leave now, you can reach area by nightfall.

But you're stopped by the stuttered voice of a certain diminutive girl behind you, barely more than a whisper in the wind.

"W-where are you going?" God... you thought you were through with her stuttering.

You turn your gaze towards her, before answering with a stern gaze.

"I'm going to get revenge on the bastards that robbed and tried to kill me. You did say they were up on Red Top Mountain State Park, right? And assumedly, this is the right direction."

"T-That's n-not the point!" She cries out with a stutter, her face is flush with anger and she continues, "I want revenge to you know! And you're just l-leaving me here!"

She... actually looks kinda pissed about this... what should you do?

>Offer to take her with you
>Tell her no. Saying that she won't last a minute in a fight(for God's sake she was tripping over her own feet just trying to get here!)
>Trick her into not going.
>Write-in
>>
>>329664
Possibly! But first off you should probably gather A LOT if stuff, and be doubly sure your not going to get your ass shot again. After all, you've invested thousands of caps, and several people lives into this venture, and sadly have nothing to show for it. In which case, I'll be changing the name of the quest to "Tales from throughout the wastes" or something like that.
>>
>>329718
>>Offer to take her with you
>>
>>329718
>Offer to take her with you
well at worst we can use her as a diversion...
>>
>>329740
Such a kind guy aren't you. But it's the players choice what to do with people they come across
>>
>>329751
well i said diversion, not meatshield...
>>
>>329761
Touché...
>>
>>329732
>>329740
Anyways. I'm writ-in up a storm now!
>>
>>329718
You take a long moment to consider bringing her along. She's got guts to say the least. But guts alone won't keep you or her alive out here in the wasteland. And at this point, with her constantly tripping over her own feet, she seems more a liability then an asset...

Still... you said the same thing about Micheal and Jorrlene two years ago when they offered to join up and stop being raiders... but now look at them. As far as you know they're still lying along the side of highway 75 with a bullet in each if their heads.

You let out a sigh as you turn your head back towards her flushed red face. Her hazel eyes appear to be filled with anger and sorrow as she simply stares back at you.

"Fine!" You eventually relent, "but I need to know what youre capable of before I consider taking you. If I don't like what I hear. I'll leave you here to find your own way back to town."

Madilyn gives you a small nod if her head, before stuttering back "R-right! W-well I-I'm a med-"

You're quick to cut her off, as you add on an additional request.

"And no more stuttering dammit! It was cute at first, but now it's just getting old and annoying!"

She seems taken aback by this, and her face is red with embarressment. But after a moment silence between you two if you, she continues.

"R-right! I'm sorry! I just- I mean.... ugh..."

If it wasn't for how hilarious this is, youd feel kinda bad about this. But it is, in fact, hilarious. So you really don't feel all that ashamed of yourself.

"I may not be good with.... you know... p-people... in a conversational sense... nor am I really any good with guns, or directions. And I'm really no good in a fight of any kind. But I'm a skilled combat Medic, and a decent doctor! After all, I've been trained by the best doctors there is over in New Atlanta! As such, I can patch up almost any wound you may have recieved Mordecai. Granted I have the necessary equipment. Remember, I helped Doc Harry back in Cratersville patch you up after we found you!"

Well... if what she's saying is true, then this useless girl before you may have a use other than as a bullet sponge. It's no wonder her superiors didn't throw her ass out on the street.

You cross your arms over your chest before continueing, "Alright. For however long this whole thing lasts, I welcome you aboard!"

>You've gained...
>One(1)(useless?) combat medic

Madilyn expression immediately changes to one of joy, as a large smile springs across her face. She quickly rushes towards you, before jumping into the air and throwing her arms around your neck in an tight embrace! Her voice letting out a high pitched "YAY!" into your ear, as you're both flung to the ground beneath you.
>>
>>329975
As she nuzzles her head into your chest, she looks up for a moment and begins to speak with a large grin across her face.

"I-I promise I'll do whatever I can to help you Mordecai! So thanks for allowing me to come! I promise I won't ever make you regret this!" She then continues to nuzzle her head against your chest rather happy.

God, you're already starting to regret this decision with each passing second...

>Push her off... you've got work to do! Plus, you're a professional!

>Let her nuzzle up against you for a bit. It's actually kinda nice.

>Write-in
>>
>>329983
>Pat her back and remind her we have things to do.
>>
>>329983
>"can we keep that for after the mission? and without your heavy armor? its not that i don't enjoying it, but we have to focus"
>>
>>329992
>>330003
I'm gonna give this another couple of minutes before continueing (I need dinner after all). But feel free to ask anything in the meantime (and bump this while I'm gone)

I should be more then half an hour, maybe 45 minutes.
>>
>>329992
>>330003
Alrighty, I'm off to write!
>>
>>329992
>>330003
>>329983

Despite how nice this sort of thing is, you've bothbgot a job to do, and a bunch of bastards to deal with. So you give the small girl a gentle pat on the back, before speaking up.

"Hey, c'mon... it's time we get moving. Besides, we can do this afterwards alright? But maybe without your heavy armor? I mean it's not that I don't enjoy it, but we do have to focus here."

You wait for a moment, expecting her to stand up, embarressed about what had happened. But she doesn't move. In fact... she's stopped nuzzling her head against you all together.

"H-hey? W-would you mind getting up? I'm getting a little uncomfortable down here."

But again, she doesn't move. Tlathough you think you hear her saying something.

"What was that.."

You listen closing, trying to figure out what it is she's saying.

"ZzzzZzzzz...."

D-did she just fall asleep... ontop of you!? Christ almighty, now you're really starting to regret letting her come with you!

>Wake her up! We've got things to do, and people to kill!

>Tease her (write-in how)

>Write-in
>>
>>330439
>Wake her up! We've got things to do, and people to kill!
how can she even sleep in armor? when was the last time she took a break and had a full night of sleep?
guess we should ask her
>>
>>330439
>Tease her (write-in how)
Get out from under her, and then undo her armor, leave and empty bottle nearby. Then wake her up and pretend we had sex.
>>
File: 58059016.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58059016.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
>>330467
Anon... you're evil... but I like you.
>>
>>330487
Thank you Lost
>>
>>330467
do this y not
>>
>>330528
>>330467
>>330464
Well that's the tie breaker I needed. Everyone give me 1d100 for sneak. Your goal is 33 or less. I'll even let you subtract 15 because I like this idea
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>330585
>>
Rolled 68 - 15 (1d100 - 15)

>>330585
here goes nothing
>>
>>330593
so im at 9 then
>>
Rolled 45 - 15 (1d100 - 15)

>>330585
We're mean, an I love it
>>
>>330593
>>330595
Well one pass, and one fail
>>
>>330603
And that broke it.... well writ-in

DAMMIT ANON WHY!!!
>>
>>330632
>DAMMIT ANON WHY!!!
What? we passed yes?
>>
>>330634
>>330632
yer i was thinking so as thats 2 passes right?
45-15 is 30
>>
>>330603
>>330638
Shit. I thought it said 49, my apologises. And yes s I know it's not done. I had to go do something quickly but I'm starting now, with it being written as a pass
>>
>>330701
But I'm going to do it tomorrow at 12:00pm. I'm getting a bit tired and ive been doing this for a while now. I'll stick around for another hour or so in case you have any questions or something. Plus I'm still trying to figure out that Twitter thing.
>>
>>330723
thanks for running
>>
>>330750
No problem man! I'm really starting to like doing it! It's a little stressful at times (do to worrying about proper punctuation and such) but I'm really starting to look forward to it. I just wish more prone would join In! Then id be even happier!
>>
>>330487
thanks man till next time
>>
>>330774
glad you're enjoying it

post a link to your twitter here once you're done with the config and all
>>
>>330790
Don't worry. I'll be back tomorrow at 12 pm eastern standard (it's 10:50 right now)
>>330797
Don't worry! I will as soon as possible!
>>
>>331092
Alright everyone! I am officially back and ready to start writin'!
>>
>>332531
ha ha time for FUN
>>
>>330439

That's it! You've decided you've had enough of her shenanigans! It doesn't matter if she's saved your life one time, or a thousand times. It's time for a little bit of payback. And who knows... maybe she'll actually learn something from this...

Careful not to wake her up, you slowly slide your way out from underneath the tiny, yet oddly heavy girl. One inch at a time. After a couple it minutes, you stand towering above her sleeping form, a devilish grin upon your face, as a plan begins to form in the back of your mind.

You quickly search the area around you for an empty bottle of some kind. Surprisingly, you manage to find a bottle half buried in the sand next to the cache. Probably from the last time someone visited it.

You pick it up, and empty the old whiskey bottle if it's sandy contents, before taking a sniff of the air inside it... finding it to still have a slight scent of alcohol to it.

"This will do nicely... very nicely..."

You cast a quick glance towards the still slerping girl, noticing that's she's rolled herself over in your absence.

"Now comes the tricky part... taking off her armor..."

+++---About 15 minutes later---+++

You step back a few feet to marvel at what you've done. It's taken you fifteen minutes to do it. But it's finally done.

Lying on the ground before you, is the now mostly butt naked, sleeping form of Madilyn Crawford. Her modesty kept covered by nothing more than her tan leather duster.

You've got to admit, you REALLY didn't think you had it in you. But in all honesty, it was too funny not to try.

You calmly walk over towards the somehow still sleeping girl, before kneeling down to gentle shake her awake, as you try not to break out in laughter.

"Madilyn... Madilyn, wake up! It's already morning!"
>>
>>332586
Slowly. The girl before you starts to sit up, her small hand balled into a fist as she begins rubbing the grogginess out of her hazel eyes.

It takes every fibre of your being not to break out in laughter as the only thing keeping the girls modesty covered, is quick to slide off of her and onto the ground.

"H-huh...? Wha'z goin' on...? -YAWN!- Where are we...?" She turns her head about rather sluggishly, before lifting her arm up to stretch as she continues on, "wha' time is it...? And why is it so drafty...?"

Oh my god... she still hasn't realized what's going on! Time to make this as realistic as possible!

"Well good morning sleepy head!" You say in a calm and cheery voice, "Did you have a good sleep?"

Madilyn turns her gaze to meet yours, a small, dumb looking smile on her sleepy looking face. "Yeah... I haven't been sleeping well lately..." she lets out another loud yawn, before taking another quick glance at her surroundings.

"Why are we out in the wasteland...? Did we decide to camp outside last night?"

As she stumbles to stand up, her hand tips over the empty whiskey bottle you had strategically placed next to her.

"Huh? What's this...?" She reaches down and picks up the empty whiskey bottle, before taking a sniff of it.

"Alcohol... why is there alcohol her-"

She casts a quick glance down at her now uncovered body, before casting her gaze back to the empty bottle in her hand. Her eyes instantly dart open, her body and mind now both fully awake, as she her mind recognizes that something's wrong, and she lets out a scream of embarressment!

"W-w-w-why am I naked!?!" She cries out at the top of her lungs, her hands instinctively attempting to cover up her modesty. "W-W-Where are my clothes!?! W-w-what happened last night!?!"

You can't help but stifule a small chuckle at the sight of the small girls misfortune, as she attempts to find something better to cover herself up.

"Well, we made our way towards Red Top Mountain State Park. But you suddenly got very tired just before we got there, so I suggested we set up camp."

Madilyn quickly picks up the duster as you begin to tell your tale, using it to cover herself up.

"So we set up camp, and started talking. But after awhile. You started getting rather depressed about your friends that went missing, so I offered you a drink..."

You motion towards the empty bottle next to her, before continueing.

"I guess you had a little to much to drink, because you suddenly rushed up and kissed me. And soon after, things started to get 'HOT!!!', if you know what I mean..."

Madilyn face goes into a shade of red you thought wasn't possible for the human body, as she stutters out embarrassingly, "Y-Y-You mean we had s-s-s-s-SEX!?!"

You give her a small nod of your head, a smile upon your face. "Yep!"

Madilyn seems to stop at this point. Her gaze painted downwards as you think you hear her say something.

"..."
>>
>>332620
You tilt your head questioningly before asking her to repeat herself.

"Gi... b...ck..."

You move a little closer in an attempt to better hear her.

"Give it back..." her voice a little more then a whisper.

"Give what back?" You ask her, your voice full of confusion. "If you're looking fir your stuff, it's over by the rock in a pile."

"Give it back!" She screams out! Her Face is flush with anger, and tears begin streaming down her face, as she quickly wraps her hands around your waist and begins shaking you you.violently!

"Give me back my virginity!"

It takes your mind a moment to fully comprehend what has just been said.

"D-did she just say she was a virgin?" Your mind simply doesn't comprehend it at first, "Did I just lie and say I took her virginity?"

You cast a glance down towards Madilyn. Herself now seated in a pile upon the ground before you, tears streaming down her pale face as she cominute to mutter "Give it back... Give it back...." over and over again.

Maybe this joke went a little to far...

>Nah! This joke hasn't gone far ENOUGH! it NEEDS to go further! [write in]

>Yeah... I should probably fix this if I actually want her help.

>Write-in
>>
>>332586
>>332620
>>332642
i regret nothing.
>Yeah... I should probably fix this if I actually want her help.
"calm down, that was just a bad joke, you slept for twenty minutes at most, you'd feel sore and hungover if i actually took care of you."
>>
>>332642
>Ask her of she feels any different than she did before. Then reveal truth
>>
>>332654
I figured you dirty people wouldn't! You're all dirty, filthy people, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves!

that doesn't mean I don't love you all though!
>>
>>332660
Welcome to the Fallout universe! Where normally when you ask people if they feel any different, it's usually because they spent the twelve hours playing in radioactvie waste, and haven't realised they've grown two additional toes (anyone get that reference?)
>>
>>332654
>>332660
Anyways, I'm writing!
>>
>>332654
>>332660
>>332642
As funny as this joke was to start, uou figure you should probably fix this. Especially if you still want her help with the Gore Chuggers.

You kneel down next to the still crying and babbling girl before you. Deep inside, you actually feel a little ashamed at having made such a naïve girl cry.

"Calm down, alright? That was just a bad joke, you slept for twenty minutes at most. Besides, you'd feel sore and hung over if I actually took 'care' of you."

Madilyn slowly switches her gaze up to meet that of your own, as the tears start to subside. You notice that her face is flushed, and her hazel eyes are red with irritation from her time spent crying.

"H-how -sniff- How do I k-k-know you're n-n-not l-lying -sniffle- just t-to make me f-f-feel better?"

"Well..." you start off, "Do you feel any different from before you fell alseep? Does your body hurt anywhere? Does your mind feel hazy? These are some of the things you need to think about before you believe a story like that."

Madilyn starts to wipe away the tears from her eyes as she begins to speak.

"So it was... -sniffle- all just a... -sniffle- bad joke...?"

You smile before giving a simple nod. "Yep! It was all just a bad joke." You replie, "A way for me to have a little fun at your own expense."

The girl stares at you for a moment, calmly down considerably from the revelation that she hadn't lost her virginity in a night of drunken passion. This calm however, doesn't last very long. As her face and eyes are soon overcome with anger and embarressment at this exact same revelation. The last thing you see is her hand balled up into a fist before you come to your own sudden realization.

This is going to hurt... A LOT!
>>
>>332732
so... roll unarmed to dodge?
>>
>>332732

+++---About 15 minutes later---+++

You're still running your hand along your now bruised cheek, when Madilyn comes out fully dressed in her N.A.S.R. apparel from behind the large boulder. Her eyes and face mostly back to normal, but with her gaze completely avoiding that of your own.

"So..." You managed to muffle out between your bruised and swollen cheek, "Are you ready to go?"

Your only response back from the girl is a loud "Hmph!"

"Listen, I already apologised to you about it! It was just a-"

She's rather quick to cut you off. "Don't. Talk." Her face and she finally looks at you says it all. She's about ready to castrate you for that joke. And who wouldn't blame her, considering you joke about stealing her first time. "Let's just go... O.K? And we'll pretend this never happened..."

You give a simple nod, before deciding which way your little party of two should go.

>Back to Cratersville. You have roughly some money, so perhaps you should buy some better equipment, or hire on some extra help. Or perhaps do something else... [Write in]

>Head east towards Red Top Mountain State Park. You want vengeance, and you want it now!

>Write in
>>
>>332764
>>Back to Cratersville. You have roughly some money, so perhaps you should buy some better equipment, or hire on some extra help. Or perhaps do something else... [Write in]

A rifle or some armor,
>>
>>332764
wait, does she have her own weapon or just a medic bag?
>>
>>332764
>Head back, hire some help, see if there's anyone with some combat experience, from a gang or a faction, we could get.

Maybe hire some EX-ENCLAVE PERSONNEL!
>>
File: 38130-1-1294167517.jpg (666KB, 1272x984px) Image search: [Google]
38130-1-1294167517.jpg
666KB, 1272x984px
>>332775
She has her own stuff yes. But from what you can see, it's limited to a 10mm pistol and a box of 10mm rounds (unknown how many).
>>
>>332770
>>332775
>>332778
So what's the consensus people?
>>
>>332797
Could always do both. But I still think it would be best to get someone with us. After all, 3 guns are better than 2.
>>
>>332806
Especially when those first two guns are highly inaccurate (your skill in small guns is at 15% (35% if one handed, 0% if two handed)
>>
>>332814
Exactly, so no matter what, if we get a new gun we're fucked. And do we know what kind of guns she's good with?
>>
>>332797
go back to town, see what they have
>>
>>332823
You haven't really asked her, but considering her role, you suspect it's somewhat limited right now
>>
>>332824
>>332778
>>332775
>>332806
"Well," you turn your gaze back to Madilyn, who looks at you with a hint if anger in her eye. "I suggest we head back to Cratersville, and see how about either getting some help, or perhaps a few upgrades. Besides. It's getting pretty late"

She just gives you and simple nod, before she starts following you back to town

Everyone roll 1d100 for an Outdoorsmans. Your goal is 35 or less.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>332857
alrighty
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>332848
I'm going to guess she's a little bit better than us with one handed, but we should ask her what guns she's good with and how much ammo she has.

>>332857
So just roll a 100, no extra stuff?
>>
>>332862
>>332861
Shit
>>
Rolled 42, 65 = 107 (2d100)

>>332866
Well even though you failed to notice them, it could still get better or worse. we still have to see the results of my rolls.
>>
>>332861
>>332862
>>332872
Alrighty... the party doesn't see it until it's upon them! Writin'!

By the way, the first roll is Madilyn, the second was to see what kind of encounter you fell into.
>>
>>332861
>>332862
>>332872
You have encountered: The Martin Mutant King 1000 mutant march?

As you make your way back through the husks of burnt out trees that was once a lush forest, and back towards highway 75. You find your progress is stopped by what you at first believe to be an enormous horde of Ghouls and a large number of Super Mutants. All of them armed with wooden 2x4s. Marching and chanting their way down south towards what you assume to be the location of New Atlanta!

You're just about to start running, when one of the Ghouls notices you, and begins making his way towards you, before speaking to you in a loud, but raspy sounding voice, like the sound of a nail along a chalkboard.

The Ghoul before you wears what would once have been considered a nicely made black suit, only for it to have been ruined by 200 years if wear and tear, while what's left of his dark black hair is slicked back by what you can only assume to be his own personal brand of 'grease'.

"Hey! Smoothskin! I gotta question for yeah."

You give a simple nod, praying that he and the horde don't attempt to rip you apart.

"Yea' see. My memory ain't so good no more these days. An' I was wondring. Is this the right way ta New Atlanta?"

W-what the hell do you do?

>Just smile and nod. You're honestly not sure, but you don't want any trouble from these guys.

>Be honest and tell him you're not sure, since you're not from around here.

>Lie and point in a random direction, while telling him it's that way it's that way.

>Ask Madilyn if she knows how to get there.

>Write-in
>>
>>332916
>Be honest and tell him you're not sure, since you're not from around here. Ask Madilyn if she knows how to get there. Wish him luck on his travels.
No need to lie to the man, he's just trying to find his way.
>>
>>332916
>Be honest and tell him you're not sure, since you're not from around here.
>ask him what such a big procession is doing traveling the wastes

looks like a punitive expedition, but you never know
>>
>>332926
Well, he and at least a thousand other Mutants from what you can see.
>>
>>332926
>>332927
>>332916
You decide to be honest with the Ghoul, and you tell him you're not exactly sure WHERE New Atlanta even is. You tell him you were on your way to find it when you were attacked almost a week ago.

"Oh! Well I'm sorry ta hear that Smoothskin! Getting left for dead sure as hell as fun! Just look at me after all!" He gives a small chuckle before continueing, "Bombs drop, and I'm stuck looking like this until I finally die from some racist bigot or some other accident happens."

The old, well dressed Ghoul starts to turn his way back towards the angerly chanting horse behind him, when you ask him to stop. Telling him that Madilyn could tell him how to get there. But only if he tells you what they're doing traveling with so many People.

"Well Smoothskin, were following the example of an ancient historical figure known throughout history as Micheal Churchfield Alternate history! Ohhhh sooooo weird!!!. A man who, hundreds of years ago, fought for equal rights for black men and other minorities! Well in this case, we want equal rights from both the bigots that call themselves people, down in New Atlanta, as well as all of Georgia for Mutants like myself and my brothers and sisters behind me!"

The various Mutants behind the Ghoul let out a loud "HELL YEAH!!! FUCK THE BIGOTS!" That only seems to stop when Madilyn speaks up.

"B-but Sir... New Atlanta isn't a bigoted city."

This causes everyone to stop and glare at the small girl before them, who seems to shrink even more at their stares of hate.

"Explain Smoothskin."

You're pretty sure you hear her gulp nervously before speaking again a moment later.

"W-well you see... I live in New Atlanta, and no one there is actually a bigot. We have laws in place that provides equal rights to all non-human citizens. One of my teachers growing up was a Ghoul from before the war called Mrs. Callows."

This causes the Mutants to stop, and begin mumbling amongst themselves. Could this place actually be a paradise free of non-mutanted bigotry!? Or is it all just a lie to keep them from continueing their thousand mutie march?

"A-are you serious Smoothskin? I-its there really such a place free from the typical bigotry of the wastes!?" Tears begin forming at the corners of his eyes as he drops to his knees.

Madilyn gives the old Ghoul a smile and a gentle hug. Before whispering into his ears "Of course there is. It's ok..."

This sight seems to bring many of the Ghouls along the road to the brink of tears. Hell, you even see a few of the east coast SuperMutants in the group crying rather loudly.

The old Ghoul before you stands up, and smiles, irradiated tears still streaming down his rotten face.

"I-I guess we should break up the March then... since what you're saying kinda makes it all pointless."

This elicits a series of cheers from the crowd, along with on additional "boo" near the end of it. But that's quickly followed by a loud sounding smack.
>>
>>332979
Soon enough, the crowd of Ghouls and Super Mutants break up and begin going their separate ways. With many going back the way they came, while a small group continue in South towards New Atlanta. Nit chanting angerly about Bigots, but instead about hope!

Well... that was odd to say the least... and you're still only half way to Cratersville.

Time for another 1d100 check!
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>332985
And it all worked out in the end.
>>
>>332990
But not that roll!
>>
>>332992
Well damn
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>332985
sorry for the wait
>>
>>333116
No problem. I needed a bit of a break anyways. I had dinner well I was waiting. I'll give it another few minutes before I start writing
>>
Rolled 36, 75 = 111 (2d100)

>>332985
Well time to see if your companion sees anything.
>>
>>333187
HOLY SHIT SHE ACTUALLY SAW THEM! AHEM* I mean. Oh boy, it looks like Madilyn spotted them
>>
>>333189

You have Encountered: a bunch of edgy losers (raiders)

It isn't long after your encounter with the Thousand mutie march, that Madilyn motions for you're little band of two to stop.

She quietly motions you towards a small ridge about 100 feet away. Upon it stand three human figures, two men and a woman. All of which are wearing some sort of makeshift armor that appears very similar to the kind worn by your average raiders. Their faces and bodies are covered in some sort of red paint. All of them appear to be armed, but you can't tell from this distance with what.

Madilyn quietly mentions to you, that they are probably Gore Chuggers.

Thankfully, they haven't taken notice off you, and if need be, you could probably avoid them altogether.

Or you could attempt to fight them.

>Fight the edgy pricks

>Go around and avoid them.

>Write-in.
>>
>>333209
i have an idea, but it's really stupid
hail them, tell them that we want to join their band

that's probably the most direct way to their HQ... i wish we had more explosives, but it should still work
>>
>>333209
>>Go around and avoid them.
We aren't ready to take on the gore chuggers yet.
>>
>>333247
there's only 3 of them, i'm sure we could take care of them easily
even if we're not really good and our friend here is a medic, she still has some basic training
that beats three idiots wearing scraps anytime
that and we're kind of gud at unarmed, so maybe we could even capture one for interrogation
>>
>>333209
>>Go around and avoid them.
>>
>>333258
>>333247
It's your call guys but I'll wait a little while encase someone else wants to break the tie
>>
>>333258
Yeah, but we take these three out, and they'll notice. We should lay low until we can take them down.
>>
>>333272
they're just raiders, they're probably not that well organized
plus, the wasteland is a harsh place, they'll probably think they made a stupid move and shit happens
also there's a chance that they don't expect them to come back before a few days at least, if they're going somewhere
>>
>>333278
They're organized enough to ambush and slaughter a well regulated and manned expedition easily, how are an amateur NASR agent and a trader supposed to fare better?
>>
>>333287
hm, i guess you do have a point
>>
So has a decision been made? Or should I leave it another few more minutes?
>>
>>333322
there's already a majority in favor of moving on.
>>
>>333322
well, you have two votes for avoid them, so that's what we're going to do
>>
>>333209
You tell Madilyn that it's probably best to just leave them for now. After all, you've got bigger fish to fry.

She simply nods before the two if you make your way around around them.

+++---about two hours later---+++

The two of you once again find yourselves Ib the salvager hub town of Cratersville. It is early evening when you finally arrive and manage to enter the fenced off town.

Most of the stalls appear to still be open. And it appears that while you were away, several caravans had entered and set up shop.

So... what do the two of you do?

>SHOPPING SPREE!!! [Write-in for where]

>Explore the town a little. You didn't really get to see much after you first woke up.

>Visit the Mayor. Someone said he had a job offer.

>Visit the "Crater-Debater" Saloon

>Write-in
>>
>>333392
>>Explore the town a little. You didn't really get to see much after you first woke up.
>>
>>333392
>SHOPPING SPREE!!! [Write-in for where]
well, we'll probably need at the very least some body armor and explosives, so let's see what we can find, Madilyn can probaly guide us around
>>
>>329718
Inventory includes everything here, plus a Roving Trader outfit(+5% to barter), and 8 more caps
>>
>>333392
>>Explore the town a little. You didn't really get to see much after you first woke up.
>>
>>333428
And I forgot my name... fuck!
>>
>>333406
>>333436
You decide to take some time to fully expression the town and see what it has to offer.

It doesn't take you long to see the entirety of the town. And after about half an hour of aimlessly walking, you feel you've got a pretty good sense of the town.

Based upon its size, you believe it contains about 250-300 people. Most of whom appear to work as salvagers, stripping bare the nearby ruins of Cartersville Gerogia, for everything of value. Computers, spare parts, guns, ammo, tasty 200 year old treats. Everything these people have was salvaged from the ruins, where it is brought back here, repaired by someone with the rright know how, and then sold to one of the many caravans that travel about Georgia.

The town seems to have very little in the way of agriculture going for them, and instead trade their salvage and technical know how for food. While the towns water comes from an underground reservoir through a variety of pipes.

Despite how close the town is to Cratersville (which suffered several direct nuclear attacks. One of which left a giant crater in the northern section. That remains to this day), background radiation is extremely minimal at worst.

The town appears to have several important buildings, which include: the Mayor's house, The Crater-Debater casino/saloon, Terrific Rickie's junkyard, The town Market place, Chipped Tooth Dale's Dental Emporium (the local clinic), and the local caravan lodging station.

The town has a local militia of about 30-40 people who keep lookout for trouble. And everyone and their mother in town owns at least three different guns.

The town appears to be run by a middle aged man by the name of Thomas "Ridiculed" Riddick, who holds the position of Mayor.

The towns biggest sources of income are:Salvage, Caravan support, the local Casino, water trade, and prostitution.
>>
>>333505
Fuck you phone! That was supposed to be

Take some time to fully explore the town*
>>
>>333505
Go to the market, see if we can buy a heavy revolver or sawn off, some grenades, and some armor.
>>
>>333505
So... what do you want to do now?
>>333392
>>
>>333505
this, basically: >>333517
(but we really have a .357, that's already a pretty big gun)
>>
File: Vault-Boy-Thumbs-Up.jpg.optimal.jpg (48KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vault-Boy-Thumbs-Up.jpg.optimal.jpg
48KB, 1080x600px
Alright, well I'm gonna call it a night now alright guys! It's tired and I have to get up for work tomorrow! But I'll make sure finish up my Twitter account and post it on here by Tuesday (if this is still up by then). If not, then I will see you wonderful people this friday(for real this time) at 8pm eastern standard time!

And remember

Vault-Tec! We're here for YOU!
>>
>>333672
thanks for running
>>
>>333672
By the way, i'd love any feed back you guys can give me. I don't normally write all that often, so any help is appreciated!
>>
>>333679
No problem man! Happy to have you!
>>
>>333517
I still think we should get a new addition to the gang.
Maybe someone that has an undying love for America?

>>333672
Alright my man, see ya Tuesday and/or friday.
>>
>>333942
What the fuck is it with you and wanting ex-Enclave personal?

Please tell me your fetish isn't holding the hand of a woman in power Armor, while she shoots bolts of plasma at your enemies
>>
>>333979
Well desu the enclave is the best faction in the game. Brotherhood and Legion tie for a very close second.
>>
>>333979
>Please tell me your fetish isn't holding the hand of a woman in power Armor, while she shoots bolts of plasma at your enemies
Isn't it everyone's? But no, I see them as the best faction ya know. The Brotherhood is just screwing over everyone but themselves by "protecting" the wastes and doing absolutely nothing. The NCR is just taxing everyone and if they refuse them steamrolling them. The Legion is just hopeless, they'll die off not long after Caesar. The Institute is alright, but need to actively do more/be more visible. The Railroad is not thinking ahead at all and only thinking in the immediate. But the Enclave? They have only ever tried to help out in the long run. In 2, they were trying to create a poison to combat the Super Mutants, which if you remember had become a giant army after the Master's death and were going to wreak havoc across the land. In 3, sure they were kinda fucked up because of Eden, but Autumn just wanted to activate the purifier and give the wasteland free, clean water, with solid security. Something the Brotherhood clearly wasn't capable of doing and probably weren't going to do, if it wasn't for us the purifier would've been for them alone. Then, after the events of 3, Maxson turns around and makes the BoS into a bunch of genocidal fascists with 1 thing on their minds. Expansion! Just like the NCR and Legion. Plus I haven't seen someone do an Enclave character very well.
>>
>>334034
Dude your loom at the enclave for Fallout two is fucked up and wrong!

The poison wasnr meant to kill the Super Mutants. It was meant to kill everyone who infected by FEV (this includes everyone who's family had not lived in a vault prior to the past 25 years) since when the bombs fell, it's broke ope. The FEV vat seals inside of Mariposa base. Which due to back ground radiation and being flung up into the air stream both dispersed it world wide and lessened it's harmful effects. As for Autumn, I'm not sure what his motives for the purifier were so I'll leave him open. Eden however, his plan was the same but much slower due to lack of resources. Genetically change the FEV about targeted anyone else infected by it and kill it.
>>
>>334358
Like I said, Eden was a mistake, but that's what happen when you leave a super-computer with no empathy in charge. As for Fallout 2, ok, their were going to be more than just SM's that died. But if things in 2 had been handled more diplomatically, rather than just going with the NCR and blowing them up right off the bat, and people hadn't just tried to fuck the Enclave over in the first place/kill them at first contact then they would've have changed, been more lenient with things, not have tried to have so many people die.
>>
>>334372
Actually, there wasn't really a first contact between NCR and the Enclave. NCR hadn't spread north until AFTER fallout 2. And it was even before then that the enclave had decided to eliminate every living thing world wide. They just needed the right weapon to do it (ie FEV virus). They did this so that they would be the only pure strain humans (that they still knew of) left on earth. And to officially wipe out any remaining trace of communism. The Enclave leadership saw all mainland humans outside of Vaults and worthless Mutants to be eradicated for pure strain humans.
>>
>>334372
Also, the Zak model computers were never MEANT to become sentient. They naturally gained that ability over the course of a few decades after the war (they also cannibalize data after a certain time due to lack of space)
>>
>>334396
I meant first contact with the general population. And again, if when they had sent out their search parties to discover the people still living on US Soil they had been treated as people and not enemies, then they would have been more reluctant to do that.
>The Enclave leadership
Exactly, it can always be traced back to the leaders. If people had spoken up a little bit, got some Americsan democracy goin, it woulda turned out better in the eyes of the wastelanders.

>>334402
That's what I'm saying, he wasn't really a true part of the Enclave and their ideals, he was just a genocidal OS with no emotion or motives outside of his dream of perfection.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.