[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QuestQuest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: questical.png (179KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
questical.png
179KB, 600x600px
let's give this another shot:

You're a young man who's been wandering through what can only be described as nowhere for days, entirely on a hunch on where you're going.
It's dark, freezing cold, You're miles away from the safe confinement that is your home, and you're hungry as hell. However, the place you're headed shouldn't be too far out of your reach anymore... You're pretty sure.

But before we elaborate any further on that, let's pick a name.
>>
>>326956
>Character gen
No thanks. Dropped.
>>
>>326956
name Ray
>>
>>326956
Hello so how long should I wait for a update sense some quest take a hour or so just want to know. Does asking this sound rude if so sorry.
>>
>>327041
updates could very well come at random intervals but i'll try to get some stuff in as soon as I can
>>
>>326956
Travis Jones.
>>
>>326956
Kivet
>>
>>327059
>Travis Jones.
+1
>>
>>326956
Flint Everwood
>>
>>326956
Miles Manners
>>
>>327069
Prefer the sound of this one. +1
>>
Going with Kivet
>>
>>327069

Voting for this
>>
>>327069
Voting for this
>>
File: kiv.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kiv.png
119KB, 600x600px
>>327069
Kivet it is! Now that we've got a name, let's continue.

You're traveling to Delrose, in hopes of having a fresh start. Don't let the cool-guy exterior fool you, you're actually a pennyless theif who's managed to take exceptionally good care of his appearance, despite having your ass handed to you numerous times. Or so you became one, after spending all of your funds. You couldn't really get a job there, either, since you've taken something from every joint in town. You weren't the most trustworthy person.

So now that you can't live back at home, you've decided to throw your old life away, and and start anew. If Delrose is the closest thing you've got to a second chance, you're gladly taking it.
>>
>>328640
Do we have any other skills than stealing things?
>>
>>328640
Use this fresh start as a chance to be who we've always wanted to be; a cute girl. While we can never be a true girl, we can try looking and acting as one.

I mean, we're not gay or anything, but we've always wanted to more feminine than this world and our financial status would ever let us be before. So it's time we start crossdressing and begin to take care of our appearance better.
>>
>>328640
We should use our skills at theivery and repurpose them for our new life; as a con salesman! Heists and swindling galore.
>>
>>328802
This.
>>
>>328802
This is a good one. Also take a look at the place where are we right now. Maybe we have a map.
>>
File: thinken.png (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinken.png
148KB, 600x600px
>>328802
Well, if you'd take all this raggy shit off, you'd already look pretty feminine as is. It isn't intentional, though.. Mayb--
>>
File: oh ok.png (94KB, 600x600px)
oh ok.png
94KB, 600x600px
>>329702
oh boy

Let's set that aside for a sec.

>A) Ask the guy for directions.
>B) go around i don't trust shady people in bushes
>>
>>329705
That fella sure looks friendly. Lets ask him where to go.
>>
>>329705
Greet the bushman from a safe distance.
>>
>>329705
Ask the guy if he thinks you'd make a cute girl and if he knows any boutiques around that could help with the transformation.
>>
>>329705

Ask him for directions and his thoughts about how feminine we look.
>>
>>329743
Backing
>>
>>329743
Agreed
>>
File: bushybrow.png (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bushybrow.png
145KB, 600x600px
>>329743
>>329780

You kneel down to ground level and try to get some directions out of the Shady Bush Guy.

"..Uhh.. H-hey, do you know how far Delrose is from here...?"

"...Anything? I've been walking for miles, this really isn't the time to play dumb. I'm hungry."

"...Fine, do you at least think I'd make a pretty girl?"

You're not getting any answers.

>A) Kick
>B) Punch
>C) Turn Around He might attack, don't do any of that shit
>>
>>332495
Punch him in his stupid smug face! I have a suspicion that this guy is just pooping in the bush.
>>
>>332495
You gotta beat around the bush.
>>
also as much as id like the pick up the pace on this, my time is mostly spent slacking off, and i'm actually going to a party today, so we might end this thread without accomplishing jack shit

i'll try to step it up with the time i have before i gotta go
>>
>>332495
>C) Turn Around
"Okay. Bye weirdo."
>>
>>332495
do a 360 and moonwalk out of there, make sure you keep eye contact.
>>
>>332793
do this
also make obscene gestures at him with your hands
and frown at him
>>
>>332495
Throw a rock at him!
>>
>>332495
Jump onto his head
>>
well, fuck
>>
>>338556
Hey! What's up? You didn't abandon this quest, right? R-right?
>>
>>338590
I mean

since it's on autosage, i don't think we can get that much done

didn't abandon though, some stuff got in the way is all
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.