[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASoIaF DnD/Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

File: Map of the Known World.jpg (943KB, 3222x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Known World.jpg
943KB, 3222x2136px
A Song of Ice and Fire DnD/RPG/Quest/Whateverthefuck just stop bitching about what I call it already Thread: Beta 2.0 test
Created by JONSNO, Ornstein, and Ash, with special thanks to the other memes that occupy the GoB chat

This game is a text-based, player-driven RPG set in George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire Universe. A story is set up by the OP, and is played through by any number of players, with the maximum decided upon by the OP.

>Getting Started

To claim a spot, link a post stating you're doing so to the OP or the latest update. Your next step is to make a character. Follow the following template:

- Name
- Job/Position
- Weapons and equipments (can be anything, but can only provide a total bonus of 5 points)
- House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
- Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
- Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
- Short Description of the characters looks

In addition, you must also roll for initial skill points. A roll of 2-3 gives 5 points, 4-5 gives 10 points, 6-7 gives 15 points, 8-9 gives 20 points, and a 0 gives 25 points. If you roll a 1, you can roll again. If you choose not to roll, you can take 10 points. You can distribute the skill points you rolled for among the stats available.
>>
>>326679
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Money: 18 stags

>Strength: 5 Combat: 1 (+1)
>Agility: 4
>Constitution: 7 Health: 1 (+1)
>Charisma: 12 Charm: 2 (+2)
>Awareness: 3
>Intelligence: 1

>Army: 112 Mounted Knights, 3000 Levy

CLAIMED!!!
>>
I am here and I am ready Jon.
>>
claim
>>
ROLF IN THE HOUSE

>Name: Captain Rolf the Flame of the Fearless Companions
>Age: 24
>Birthplace: Deepwood Motte,Distant relative of Lord Glover
>Job: Captain of the Fearless Companions (150 Infantrymen 50 Archers 100 Cavalry )
>Equipment: 5 Iron longswords,Flammable oil jars,round wooden shield,one handed axe,nassal helmet crowned with raven wings,steel breastplate,white tunic,riding pants,leather boots
>House/Faction: No faction
>Goal/Quest: Amass wealth and reputation
>Preferred Location:The Disputed Lands
>Looks: Braided black hair,black shaggy beard,head taller than most ,broad in shoulder,lean,sharp facial features
>Money: 10 stags

>Captain Rolf the Flame of the Fearless Companions
>Strength: 5
-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
>Constitution: 5
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>Charisma: 5
-Diplomacy 1
>Intelligence: 2
>Awareness: 5
-perception 1
>>
Jon I have to be honest with you I don't have my character sheet can you give me it
>>
>>326679
>Created by JONSNO, Ornstein, and Ash
Originally by Heaven. Cheers! :^)
>>
>>326689
Name: Aenar Reyne
House: Reyne
Equipment: Steel plate armour, a steel longsword, a flanged mace, a knife and a wooden shield rimmed with steel.
Background: Aenar is an ambitious youth, the third of his father's children. As his father had no lands for him to inherit, he instead secured him a place in the household guard of Lord Lannister in Casterly Rock.
Appearance: Tall, slim with short golden hair and green eyes. He has a small scar on his chin.

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>Equpment: Steel plate armour, longsword, mace, knife and shield.
>18 silver stags, 50 copper stars, 500 copper pennies
>Strength: 3
>Constitution: 3
>Charisma: 8
>Intelligence: 4
>Combat: 1
>Power: 1
>Endurance: 1
>Defence: 1
>Perception: 2
>Diplomacy: 1
>>
It is time!!

>Name: Alaric Connington
>Age: 13
>Birthplace/Hometown: Griffins Roost
>Job/Position: Squire for House Selmy
>Weapons and equipments: Bastard Sword (+1 Combat.), Dark Red wolfskin cloak (+1 Constitution), Full set of plate armor (+2 Constitution)
>House/Faction: House Connington/House Selmy
>Goal/Quest: (blank)
>Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a preferred location.)
>Short Description of the characters looks: Slightly above average height for his age, has a lean and compact build. His hair is fiery red and he has warm blue eyes, his skin is a smooth light tan.

--------------------------------------------------
>Strength:7 (+1 Combat)
>Constitution:5
>Charisma:5
>Intelligence:3
>Awarness:5
>Agility:5
>>
>>326694
who the fuck is heaven? lol
>>
>>326694
what happened to your legs beans
>>
>Name: Sir Demien Lylard
>Age: 19
>Birthplace: Lylard Keep (small holding near Casterly Rock)
>Job: Knight in service of the king, second son of Ser Lylard (lord of Lylard Keep)
>Equipment: Set of armor (plate chestplate and helmet, rest is chain), horse, longsword (+3 to combat, +2 to defence)
>House/Faction: House Lylard (fictional house, smalltime lords of a tiny keep near CR, have a dozen men at arms under their command, loyal to the king)
>Goal/Quest: Gain fame and fortune
>Preferred Location: Casterly Rock or somewhere near there
>Looks: Sandy blonde hair with a small few freckles. Relatively handsome, though not a fucking god in regards to looks. Large for a person, but normal height for a knight. Stocky and muscular from training as a warrior
>Money: 20 stags

>Stats:
>>Combat: 2 (+3)
>>Fortitude: 1
>Constitution: 2
>>Defense: 2 (+2)
>Charisma: 15
>>Intimidation: 3
>Awareness: 1
>>Perception: 1
>>
File: stats and specializations 2.0.png (152KB, 2396x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stats and specializations 2.0.png
152KB, 2396x1024px
>>326690
Nice try, Aegor
>>326694
Nice meme.
>>326679
Stats
>See chart

>Flow of the game

At the start of each turn, the OP will provide an update. These updates contain replies from NPCs and results of your roll. To roll for an action, link to the update and formulate your action like this

Player>Action(Stat, specialization)

A roll of 7 will always be a success, with a 5 or 6 succeeding on mundane actions at OP's discretion. A roll of 0 is a critical success, and a roll of 1 is a critical failure. Other gets receive bonuses decided on by OP. A successful roll gives +1 to the stat it used, and a critical success gives +2. A critical failure gives -1. Stats cannot be negative.

For every 5 skill points a stat has invested in it, it receives a mastery point. This mastery point can be donated to any of the 3 specializations of the corresponding stat, with a maximum of 4 per specialization. Each mastery point gives a +1 to every roll using that specialization. Each stat can grow to give a maximum of 8 mastery points.

Also, sign every post with your character name, stat spread, and equipment bonuses.

>Equipment

Equipment is any item your character carries that provides a bonus to specializations. Each piece of equipment adds an amount of bonus points to a related specialization up to its maximum of 4. Adding equipment, however, does not take away from the stat's 8 mastery point maximum.
Valyrian steel doubles the growth and reduction rate of all stats, ie. a successful roll will increase skill points by 2, a 1 will decrease skill points by 2, a 0 will increase by 4.

>Money

Money and economy play an important role in the world of ASoIaF. Money has the following values:
10 copper pennies == 1 copper star
50 copper stars == 1 silver stag
100 silver stags == 1 gold dragon
A player may start the game with any number of money up to and including 20 stags.
>>
>>326729
>Duels

A roll between two player characters, or a player character and an NPC with stats is treated as a duel. A single roll judges the outcome of this conflict, but the roll is interpreted differently. First, the roll must succeed normally with the appropriate stat bonuses. This determines whether or not the action is performed properly. Then, the total value of the roll of the attacking player (raw roll + bonuses) must be higher than the roll of the opposing party, plus their own bonuses. Even if the opposing party did not roll the same stat as the attacking player, the stat used by the attacker is used for this check. This check determines whether or not the performed action affects the other party as desired.
However, two characters in the same vicinity, whether they be player characters or NPCs, can speak with one another or cooperate without rolling to duel if they are in the same vicinity. All interactions can only occur between players in the same vicinity.

>Last notes

This is a roleplay-heavy game. As such, metagaming is STRICTLY forbidden. Metagaming is defined as performing an action in game based on knowledge that your character could not reasonably have gained. OP has the right to call out metagaming when it happens and bar anyone who does so from participating.
Similarly, OP is god. OP may suspend, modify, or add new rules as he/she sees fit. OP may limit any player from doing any action or receiving any item, if he/she deems it necessary. OP can also kick any player from the game for any reason. Conversely, as a player, if you notice OP is being unfair, feel free to call him/her out, fuck off to a new thread, and let the OP die in their own feces.

As this is a beta test, any input is appreciated, thank you, and gg!
>>
>>326708
>>326715
>>326729
It's no problem, u guise. I have no problem letting you use my system. :^) I'll happily watch you spread my system around.
>>
>>326739
Roll on away heaven, we can stand on our own feet thanks
>>
>>326739
we dont have anything against you my man I dont know why you have that idea I kinda miss you truth be told
>>
>>326778
Never said you can't stand on your two feet, but do recognize who made the ground you're standing on. :^)

>>326782
It is what it is, potato.
>>
>>326739
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'd say you were butthurt, but you couldn't exactly feel it, could you, beans? (^:
>>326682
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Doubtless her mind swims with pictures of dashing knights carrying her off and living happily ever after, and Tyene blushes wildly. "I am glad you ask, Ser." Prince Emmett holds up a bell and shakes it, and immediately, the guards about the room stand at attention and the room falls silent. "We must muster all our might in a single strike. The Tourney at Oldtown will be ending by the time we reach the Marches, meaning the Stormlands will be left without many of their knights. If we move swiftly, we may catch them unawares and gain men from this attack."

What do you do?
>>326684
>Alaric Connington

No sooner was Ser Ristan Selmy done chastising you than a boy younger than you dashed from the gates of the castle. "Ser," he said, "M'lord r'quests you pres'nce in the hall."

What do you do?
>>326689
>Aenar Reyne

You awake suddenly, in a familiar room. You're in your bed in Castamere. You know for sure that you haven't seen the last of the Ouroboros, but they're far from your foremost concern.

What do you do?
>>326690

At last, after a week of travel, mostly by sea, you arrive at the gates of Myr. You and your 300 are behind the main body of the force, 1000 men under the command of a Yarwell Bluetongue. The fleets of Myr will likely be returning within the fortnight, meaning you won't have time for a siege. Yarwell has called all the commanders, you included, to his tent one night soon after landing for direction.

What do you do?
>>
>>326804
Sick burn, mate. Did you learn that in your current year at High school? :^)
>>
>>326718
>Ser Demien Lylard

You depart Lannisport and ready on your way. Your progress is slowed by the formation you force your men in.

What do you do?
>2 turns to Crakehall
>>
>>326802
>potato
Aegor is impersonating me. I don't like you. Don't come back.

>>326804
Aenar climbs from his bed, his head strangely groggy and his mouth feeling like cotton. A cup of water rested on the table near his bed, it's feeling cool and refreshing on his tongue. He pulled his robes around his body, it was early morning still, though he made sure to keep his equipment easily reached should he send a squire.

Aenar > awareness, look for Lord Reyne

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>>
>>326816
I continue along the road towards Crakehall, again organizing my men into riding formation along the road to ward off any potential dragon attack. I send forth three riders ahead to Crakehall to tell Lord Crakehall of coming, and I send a dozen other riders to scout around us for any signs of the dragon.

demien>intelligence

>Job: Knight in service of the king, second son of Ser Lylard (lord of Lylard Keep)
>Equipment: Set of armor (plate chestplate and helmet, rest is chain), horse, longsword (+3 to combat, +2 to defence)
>House/Faction: House Lylard (fictional house, smalltime lords of a tiny keep near CR, have a dozen men at arms under their command, loyal to the king)
>Looks: Sandy blonde hair with a small few freckles. Relatively handsome, though not a fucking god in regards to looks. Large for a person, but normal height for a knight. Stocky and muscular from training as a warrior

>Stats:
>>
>>326804
Ruwyn hears the true words of Prince Emmett. He looks over to the Prince, "Tell me, Prince Emmett, you will lead us yourself, will you not?" Ruwyn raises his cup saying this in honour of his liege. He then looks over to Tyene, "So tell me, a Princess this beautiful is surely betrothed, is she not?"

Ruwyn > Charisma (Charm +2) Inquire if Emmett will lead the men, blatantly flirt with Tyene.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 12 Charm: 2 (+2)

>>
Alarics cheeks blushed red and he looked away from Ser Selmy in embarrassment, he had tried to act defiant but with just a few words he had been struck down. Suddenly Alaric noticed a younger boy dashing from the gates 'thank heavans I am saved' Alaric thought to himself. The Young boy requested that Ser Selmy would come to the hall.

In an attempt to warm up to Ristan again Alaric tried his best to be friendly "Hey perhaps this could be our adventure then?"

Alaric>Charm

>Charisma:5
>>
>>326804
>>326850
>>
>>326804
Rolf enters the tent as the commanders are discussing their battle plans and coughs rather loudly

"We can neither siege nor do we have the numbers to storm the city so this is what we are gonna do.The Magisters of Myr all know me...even trust me to some degree so we will use that against them.On the morrow I shall aggressively ride with 100 goodmen through your camp,staging a skirmish outside the city gates in order to earn their trust."

He ignored the stutter erupting from the other commanders and smiledy gently at Yarwell Bluetongue

"Once I am in my men will open the city gates and once you hear my war horn you shall lead the cavalry through the city cutting into its heart towards the palace"

Rolf fingered his sword hilt as he felt the heavy stares of his new comrades

Rolf>Charm

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>Charisma: 5
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>326880
*charisma*
>>
>>326812
I'm graduated now, on my own two feet. Can you say the same?
>>326828
>Aenar Reyne

Being your home, you have little trouble finding your father. He's always up early, and breaks his fast before his sons. Surprised to see you enter the hall, he begins, "It's a welcome sight to see you return. We'd thought you'd have remained asleep for much longer than a night."

What do you do?
>Awareness +1
>>326847
>Ser Demien Lylard

Lady Crakehall would doubtless have been informed of your arrival by the time you arrive. Outriders surrounding your formation return to you about halfway with word of scorched sheep not a league away. You're on the right path.

What do you do?
>Intelligence +1
>>326849
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Eyeing you suspiciously, Prince Emmett decides against speaking out at you. "Yes, I intend to lead the main body of our forces. Ser Wyllas Yronwood will head the van, which will be small for the sake of conserving men. You and Ser Roland will join me in the rear as we make up the main body of our army." Princess Tyene blushed tremendously and shook her head at your advance. She says nothing, but what you're doing is clearly working wonders.

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>326850
>Alaric Connington

Ser Ristan smiled warmly. Though he was always quick to berate you for any mistakes you made, it was clear he appreciated your company. "Perhaps," he said simply as you entered your Lord father's hall. "My Lord," Ser Ristan said, bowing.

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>>326880

"Fine," Yarwell waves you off. "Feel free to kill yourself as you wish." The council resumed making battle plans for some time before Yarwell stops them. "Rolf, that was your name, yes? We will hold off on storming the city for another day. If you are not back by the time the sun rises the day after tomorrow, we will go on without you. Understood?"

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>>
>>327017
"Very good Prince Emmett, I look forward to be written down in history for fighting by you side my Prince!" Ruwyn shouted as he raised his glass in a toast for all to participate, as it quieted down he looked over at Tyene, "So, will you help me locate some more... eh, private accomodations? I need to write a letter you see my Princess, maybe you can accompany me?" Ruwyn was obviously flirtatious as always.

Ruwyn > Charisma (Charm +2) Toast Prince Emmett, get Tyene to accompany me to some more private accomodations

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 13 Charm: 2 (+2)

>>
>>327017
Alaric returned Ser Ristans smile and hopped along giddily alongside him to the hall, depite all his efforts to act like a man Alarics boyish side always managed to squeeze out.

Once entering the hall Alaric looked at Ser Ristan, despite Alarics rudeness he really looked up to the man and was happy that he had the honour of squiring for him, so he followed in his footsteps and bowed. "My Lord." Alaric said, he has always looked for his fathers acceptance ever since he was young, it was important to him being one of the younger sons. 'Should I speak to him like I normally do' Alaric thought, it was his father after all 'NO, of course not, I am a squire and should act as one.' he thought.

Alaric>Charisma

>Charisma:7
>>
>>327017
I continue on the road to Crakehall, doubling the patrols to two dozen horsemen and keeping in formation.

Demien>intelligence

>Stats:
>>
Rolled 84353 (1d100000)

>>327017
"Very well.I shall take a hundred of my men and camp away from you. Expect us to ride through your camp as the sun begins to rise. Prepare some of your men to do their part make them put on a really good show for the whole city to see."said Rolf as he exited the tent

He spoke to his right hand man and his brother of many battles,Ubba the Wildling, one of the few loyal men who survived the attack on Tyrosh.

"Round up a hundred of our most trusted men.We are going to Myr on the morrow" said Rolf before he turned his horse and rode around the camp inspecting his company

Rolf>Awareness

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>Charisma: 7
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
Rolled 982188 (1d1000000)

>>327017
Aenar smiled at his father, "there's no rest for the wicked, and I've had some very wicked thoughts, father." Pulling out a chair, he sat at a table and surveyed the breakfast. His brothers, Richard and Loren, were larger than he, both knights and making him unlikely to inherit. "Father, Lord Lannister has little need of merely another sword in his household. I was wondering if I could be loaned a sum of money so I may start pursuing my own titles. It's not like we have a shortage of coin, and having another branch of House Reyne would be significantly beneficial strategically. I will, of course, renounce my claims as a condition of this agreement."

Aenar > charm

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>Awareness: 6
>>
>>327017
>Can you say the same?
Of course.
I created an ASoIaF RPG/Free-Forum-RP System that others are still using. Can you say the same? This is a rhetorical question. :^)
>>
>>327119
lol who are you?
>>
>>327142
It's heaven
>>
>>327145
who? lol
>>
>>327042
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Prince Emmett interrupts you before you can say any more. "Our maester is more than capable of providing you all you need to write a letter. Beyond that, you will sleep with your armies, and we leave at dawn."

What do you do?
>>327047
>Alaric Connington

"I see you are learning, Alaric," Lord Otis says, "Your manners must always be about you. There are some lords that would hang you for calling them anything but 'my lord.'" Turning his attention to Ser Ristan, Lord Connington begins, "I am certain that you have received word of His Grace, King Daegon's murder?" "Yes, My Lord, is this regarding funeral preparations? Are we to attend?" Though loyal, Ser Ristan occasionally saw himself as above his own station. Yet, Lord Connington paid it no mind. "Hardly. His murder was in Lord Lannister's hall, and it was his maester that sent the ravens bearing the dark words. Lord Lannister hopes that by continuing to house Queen Mya, he can hold the realm together, yet even he knows that only one of Dragon's blood can hope to do so." "Then how does this concern us, if I may ask, my lord?" Ser Ristan asked. This elicited a knowing smile from Lord Otis. "There is a rumor from before my time, when my father was just a boy, that there remains a Targaryen prince who disappaeared across the Narrow sea when he was no older than Alaric. The word is, he may still be alive in the Free Cities as we speak. I want you to journey across the sea yourselves and bring this Prince back. If we can install Prince Raehaerys as King, the Lannisters will no longer hold power over the Seven Kingdoms."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>327088
>Ser Demien Lylard

At last, you arrive at Crakehall, and a sight you'd never have expected burns across your eyes. It looked as though the gods themselves had let loose an inferno on the land. The earth was scorched black and the walls of the city had begun to melt. Corpses were crisped and blackened across the way. You had never seen Karxes before, but with this kind of devastation, the dragon must be massive indeed.

What do you do?
>Intelligence +2
>>327095

Gods know what happened, but by the time the morn came, of the 100 men that came, only the dozen from your original troupe did you recognize, but the remainder looked to be sturdy enough. You pray that your plan holds water.

What do you do?
>>327096
>Aenar Reyne

Your father smiles back. "You're a Reyne, so I can trust you to do more than live life as a hedge knight and spend my money on whores and wine. On the condition that you renounce your claims on Castamere and repay this loan before the end of Summer, I'll give you a small loan of one million silvers."

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>Mastery point gained, gib to stat
>>327119
Beans can't make RPGs lmao
>>
>>327213
>Beans can't make RPGs lmao
This very thread proves you wrong lmao. :^) I'll enjoy the next segment of "Jon's logic" with your next reply.
>>
>>327213
"Yes, of course my Prince, the wine was a tad bit strong maybe, or was that just me? I'll take my leave at once." Ruwyn got up, and gave Tyene a flirting wink. As he made his way for the Maester

Ruwyn > Constitution, Find the Maester.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
>>327213
"I believe Storm's End to be uninhabited and with the King dead, I believe House Connington may be open to its sale. You shall have your million silvers back by the end of the summer, and House Reyne of Storm's End shall prosper." Aenar excused himself. "And now I must make plans to acquire SE, find inhabitants, and secure a guard and a wife. Good day."

Aenar left his father and had a horse saddled. It was mid morning when he rode through the gate, heading to south-east.

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>Charisma: 10
>Diplomacy: 2
>>
>>327213
As his father complimented him Alaric let out a smile for a moment, but quickly wiped it away as to further show his professionalism to his father as his pride grew, he did not take his advice lightly in fact he took a mental note to remember it. Alaric listened carefully to the conversation, it appears that the King is dead and Lord Lannister holds the power in the 7 Kingdoms now. 'Those cowardly lions' Alaric thought, 'those cravens probably killed him themselves' Alaric didn't think much about Queen Mya other than the fact that Knights are supposed to protect women so she should be okay.

Once told the rumour Alaric looked shocked, 'a prince?!' Alaric looked at Ser Ristan before he spoke to his father. "We will not disappoint you my Lord, we will save Prince Raehareys and take the power away from the Lannisters."

Alaric>Charisma, Charm (+1)

>Constitution:5 (Endurance +1)
>Charisma:8 (Charm +1)
>Awarness:5 (Perception +1)
>Agility:5 (Accuracy +1)
>>
File: 1453458025353.webm (979KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1453458025353.webm
979KB, 720x404px
>>327119
Nobody cares. You've left the community and are absolutely meaningless to this game and to gob in general. Jerk yourself off on your own time, you're trolling and shitposting in this thread
>>
Rolled 652 (1d1000)

>>327213
As the hour got closer the weight of the plan became real and heavy on Rolf's shoulder yet that did not bother him for he was now a man with nothing to lose and a lot to win.

He donned on his winged helmet and watched as his men prepared for the mock assault.He mounted his horse took a few steps to the front of the camp and wheeled towards his men.

"You all know the plan so do not hesitate to follow me.The Myroshi will think we are their friends so play the part well. When we reach the gate prepare for the mock skirmish and once the guards let us in..may the gods help these poor bastard.As soon as you hear my horn you will take care of the guards at the gate.As soon as you hear my second horn you will open the gate.When you hear the third horn we will begin to pillage the city."

Rolf half halfheartedly lectured his men before he unsheathed his oil soaked sword and ignited it.He turned around and galloped towards Bluetongue's camp expecting to hear the hooves of his company as well

Rolf>Agility (?) not sure what to roll

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>327300
>are absolutely meaningless to this game and to gob in general
So I'm on the same level as you always were? That's a huge achievement. Thanks!
>>
>>327320
Can you at least be polite enough to put on a trip so I can block you?

Or does the word trip trigger your PTSD?
>>
>>327320
>damage control
>>
>>327320
Nah mate, your like, 3 levels down in that wheelchair of yours
>>
>>327320
how the fuck are you typing this mr hawking
>>
>>327330
>He doesn't know how to filter ID's
Wew lad. You're more new than I thought.

>>327331
>Posting anime picture
>Trying to call someone out on damage control
2/10, made me reply.

>>327332
>>327339
>Falling for the wheelchair meme
You're not this gullible and you know it. Don't insult yourselves, please.
>>
>>327345
>wheelchair meme
Are you saying you lied? You legless, fuck ugly cunt ginger cunt.
>>
>>327353
You're surprised I lied? That's cute.
>>
File: facial.png (233KB, 401x447px) Image search: [Google]
facial.png
233KB, 401x447px
>>327345
That's an image of a manga, ackshually.
2/10 made me reply you voidship retard
>>
>>327362
I just wanted to call you a fuck ugly ginger cunt, manletta man.
>>
>>327365
>Knowing the difference between anime and manga
>>>/a/
Go to where you belong, weaboo scum. :^)

>>327368
Let the butthurt flow through you, my friendo.
>>
>>327239
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

The princess flushed red at your parting glance, and you find the maester with no trouble. The maester leads you to Prince Emmett's study and provides you a quill, paper, and hot wax for your letter.

What do you do?
>Awareness +1
>>327246
>Aenar Reyne

Lord Reyne nods you off, and you saddle your horse and leave. When you secure the deal, you can send a raven for your father to send the silvers he promised. Riding along the Gold Road, you can arrive in Griffin's Roost within the fortnight.

What do you do?
>3 turns to Griffin's Roost
>>327268
>Alaric Connington

"Not so loud!" Lord Connington exclaims. "You're not to speak of this to anyone. You will leave at dawn for Weeping Town, where you will be ferried to Tarth, and board a ship bound for Lys."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>327300
Nice get daddy
>>327304

As you arrive at the gates of Myr, you see atop them a single man with a beard and an iron halfhelm. He calls down from you from atop the tower, "You don't frighten us, Tyroshi pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Archon," you and all your silly Tyroshi K-nig-hts."

What do you do?
>>
File: image.png (538KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538KB, 640x960px
>>327372
>this is the man who lurks DnD threads
Nigger you is a fuck ugly manlet.
>>
File: Kajiit vs Argonian.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kajiit vs Argonian.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>327382
>Calling a white man 'nigger'
You're not even trying anymore...
>>
PAGING DOCTOR BEANS EMERGENCY

DOCTOR BEANS..... HELP........ MY LEGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAEil3_D03k
>>
>>327374
While the road to the Stormlands would be long, it gave plenty of time for Aenar to work out a rough estimate for his expenditures. "A fifth of my money shall be furnished for the purchasing of men, a tenth to purchase SE. Though how many men would that 200,000 Stags supply?"

Aenar > (something?), estimate how many men he could raise and supply for 4 months.

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>1,000,000 Silver Stags
>>
>>327374
Rolf commands the fattest man in his band to fart in their general direction

"Open the gates you silly geese the Tyroshi are after me.Tell your lord Rolf the Fearless has arrived with reinforcements" yelled Rolf at the top of his lungs as he waved his now melting sword

Rolf>Charisma

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 640x960px
>>327402
>>
>>327213
I order the soldiers to investigate the ruins, looking for survivors and setting up camp in the safety of ruined stone areas of the keep.

demien>awareness

>Stats:
>>
>>327374
Alaric jolted up in shock, he immediately regretted what he had done "SORRY. sorry I will keep it quiet now my Lord." Alaric said his face going slightly red again, his emotions had been a rollercoaster this day 'Tarh the Sapphire Isle... always wanted to visit there. And Lys, don't no much about Lys' Alaric thought. "I will not speak of this to anyone and pray for the seas to be good!"

Alaric>Charisma (Charm+1)

>Charisma:9 (Charm +!)
>>
>>327374
As Ruwyn clutched the quill he saw to it that words was put to paper. "Maester Urron, it is in a time of need I write to you, I need your help, I need to search for me a suitable wife, in the noble houses of the Reach. It would have to be a House of power and significance. In these treacherous time, one never knows what might happen, and now more than ever House Dayne must seek alliances elswhere than Dorne. Ser Ruwyn Dayne, son of Lord Ren Dayne." He sealed the letter with wax, and pressed his signet rign against it, as he remembered, his father had given him that ring. He turned to the Maester of Sunspear. "See to it that this is sent to Starfall at once.

Ruwyn > Intelligence. Send that letter.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Awareness: 4

>>
File: 1467426569905.png (107KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467426569905.png
107KB, 640x960px
>>327429
are we having problems?
>>
>>327415
>Aenar Reyne

For four months, the 200,000 silvers you've alotted would likely buy you 2000 men for four months. You'd have to act quickly to make any use of them.

What do you do?
>>327424

Clearly annoyed, the man atop the wall replies, "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" Quickly, he disappears and the doors open to allow you in. It appears your superior banter has won you entrance into the city.

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>327434
>Ser Demien Lylard

Save for a small bit of scorching, the city inside the walls is completely unharmed, far from a ruin. Odd, seeing the state of the land around it. Seeking shelter, you enter Crakehall and find a man in a starch white tunic at a gallows with a noose around his neck. Looking on is none other than Lady Crakehall herself.

What do you do?
>Awareness +1
>>327436
>Alaric Connington

Ser Ristan clouts you in the back of the head, though not unkindly. "Enough of you, let's be on our way, boy," He bows once more to Lord Connington and leaves the room with you.

What do you do?
>>327439
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

The maester sends the letter without question, bowing before leaving you. You're certain your letter will reach its destination and your maester will carry out your commands. These marriages could secure powerful alliances, yet they may lose you favor in the eyes of Prince Emmett.

What do you do?
>Intelligence +1
>>
>>327518
Ruwyn, realising the hour was late, but determined not the spend the night alone set out on a adventure, sneaking through the halls of sunspear looking for Tyene.

Ruwyn > Agility? sneak around, find Tyene.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
>>327518
Two thousand men would not be of particular use in battle but in securing Storm's End until a City Watch could be formed, it may well be worthwhile. After their contracts are up, they could probably be bought by offering lands outside the walls of the keep. Two thousand fighters would most definitely be worth investing. He would send word immediately to hire two thousand men, a thousand foot, five hundred horse and again as many bowmen.

Yet to make it worthwhile, he must also spread word to attract peasants and craftsmen, so as he passed through towns and villages and keeps, he left notices in the town centres offering lands and a two month tax free exemption for any tradesman or journeyman interested in a fresh beginning.

Aenar > charm(?), spread his influence around the countryside

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>800,000 Silver Stags
>1000 foot, 500 horse, 500 bowmen
>>
>>327518
'Ow! Ow! Ow!' Alaric screamed internally as he covered his hands with his head after the clout from Ser Ristan, despite the pain he did find humour in it and let out a slight chuckle to show he did indeed have a sense of humour as well. He nodded in response to Ser Ristan and then bowed to his father before following him, right before they were about to go out the dore Alaric stopped for a moment and looked back at his father from over his shoulder, it was a look of farewell, one with both happiness and sadness. But Alarics dreams of adventure and glory had finally started to come true and he could not wait, so with watery eyes and a nod in his fathers direction he left the hall and followed closely behind Ser Ristan.

Alaric waited until he was sure nobody would here him before he eagerly whispered and inquiry.
"So now that we are adventurous, what do you think we should name our ship?! I heard 2 guards talk about something called a 'lusty maid' would make a pretty good name don't you thing?"

Alaric>Charisma (Charm +2)

>>
Rolled 927 (1d1000)

>>327518
Rolf kicked his horse into the city and watched as his men followed. He couldn't stop smiling at how far he has come and how much his banter has improved through out the years yet the memory of his early days when the lads used to call him dr beans still haunts him to this very day.

Rolf stopped his horse and waited for his all men to get inside the gates and as soon as the Myrish guards began to close on them he reached for his horn and blew signalling for his men to take over the gate.

And then he unsheathed

Rolf>Combat

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>Charisma: 9
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>327518
Whatever crime the man has committed has been deemed by the Lady of the castle to be worthy of death. Do not interfere in the execution. Demien greets Lady Crakehall after the execution.

"My lady, I am Ser Demien Lylard, sent by Lord Lannister at the head of 300 knights to find and execute the rogue dragon Karxes, seeing as there are no more Targaryens that could tame the dragon it will only be a blight on the land, burning and killing everything in it's path. All I ask for me and my men is a knight of rest in your keep, and information regarding the dragon's whereabouts, and we will be on our way. Best not to keep Lord Lannister waiting."

demien>charm

>Stats:
>Awareness: 2
>>
>>327527
>Ser Demien Lylard

After traveling about the castle for a time, undetected by any who mattered, you find the sweet young Dornish girl. Hearing footsteps behind her, she turns around, and seeing you, she springs in fright and freezes.

What do you do?
>Agility +1
>1 Mastery point gained, distribute plz
>>327532
>Aenar Reyne

A lone rider fails to make much of any impact while on the road without losing a significant amount of time, so you elect instead to make haste on your trip to Griffin's Roost.

What do you do?
>1 turn to Griffin's Roost
>>327552
>Alaric Connington

"Alaric, you lout!" Ser Ristan says, "You're old enough to know that's not what they were talking about. Besides, the ship should already be named for us. Ready the horses and let's be on our way, shall we? We've dallied quite long enough I think."

What do you do?
>>327556

Your plan goes off without a hitch, and your men slay the guards manning the gate. Though there were only two dozen on it, you'll have to move quickly if you're to open the gates before the rest of the city guard is upon you!

What do you do?
>Strength +1
>>327562
>Ser Demien Lylard

You accidentally misstep and speak before the man is hanged. He immediately inflames at your words. "You're here to kill Karxes? Bastards, the lot of you!" Turning his rage towards the stone faced Lady Crakehall, he spits, "You murder my king, slay his knights, and now you hunt down his dragon? Was your wish to see my charge ruined before I am unjustly hanged?" "As I understand it," Lady Crakehall begins, "It was yourself that ignored His Grace's order that you remain in Lannisport with the dragon, Ser Erle Royce."

What do you do?
>>
>>327619
Aenar's grip on his saddle was firm but his eyelids were drooping. Griffin's Roost couldn't be far, so he make all possible haste.

Aenar > Constitution

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>800,000 Silver Stags
>>
>>327619
"I-I'm sorry s-Ser!" Alaric pleaded as he rushed towards the horses, however his face had a slight mischievous grin on them, he did indeed know what they were talking about. Once Alaric reached the horses though... Something hit him hard, he froze and looked at them with what seemed to be fear 'ready the horses?' 'ready the horses?' 'ready the horses?!' Alaric repeated over and over in his head and he began to shiver. He digged deep down just to move and tried the best he could not to scream out. Carefully and cautiously he did what he was asked and attempted to ready the horses as Ser Ristan asked him 'I CAN NOT DISSAPOINT HIM, NOT NOW AFTER MEETING MY FATHER'.

Alaric>Intelligence?

>>
Rolled 488 (1d10000)

>>327619
Rolf urges his men to open the gate while he gives his war horn a long sturdy blow heralding the Tyroshi host into the city.

He gives the horn another blow for good measure then unsheathes his sword and un slings his shield preparing for the oncoming onslaught for he is now in his complete war glory.

He continues taunting the enemies and instructing his right hand man to fart in their general direction

Rolf>Combat

>Strength: 6
-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>327619
"Shh, shh, its only me sweet Princess, I am the last person the fear in this world" Ruwyn said softly to Tyene. "You're beautiful you know, a true Queen of love and beauty." Ruwyn smiled warmly. He walked closer to her, close enough to reach all the way around her. He looked into her gorgeous eyes, taken by her grace and looks. "You see, Tyene, we've got to hold on, to what we've got, it doesnt make a difference if we make it or not, we've got each other, and thats a lot for us, we'll give it a shot" As he leaned in closer for a sweet taste of her lips.

Ruwyn > CHARM THIS BITCH UP (+2)

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Agility: 5 Dexterity: 1 (+1)

>>
>>327619
I lean to a guard at the execution, asking him what crimes Ser Royce is being executed for.

"What has this fucker done to force the Lady to execute him. What crimes is he accused of."

demien>charisma

>Stats:
>>
>>327630
>Aenar Reyne

Though the journey was long, you finally arrive at your destination: Griffin's Roost, seat of House Connington, Lords Paramount of the Stormlands since the extinction of House Baratheon 30 years ago. You stand now, at last, at the gates of the city. Small though it was, it has grown over the decades, and inside it sits Lord Otis Connington, the person you'll need to speak with in order to purchase Storm's End.

What do you do?
>Constitution +2
>I got your Endurance bb
>>327638
>Alaric Connington

Thankfully, you manage to ready both yours and Ser Ristan's horses without yourself being raped by one of them. Though, your horse brushes your hand with his 2 foot horse cock quite intentionally as you put the saddle atop it. Disturbing though it is, you're now ready to leave the city.

What do you do?
>Intelligence +1
>>327654

You quickly hear the roar of the soldiers charging the gate behind you. Some of the guards still on the wall shoot at your men, others shoot at the ones storming the castle, and you stand at the forefront of the battle in the city as the four thousand strong city guard of Myr assaults your men one by one.

What do you do?
>Strength +2
>>327656
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

You lean in and kiss the Princess on her soft lips. Frightened, yet ecstatic at the same time, she doesn't know how to react at first, but slowly closes her eyes and lets it happen, like she were living on a prayer.

What do you do?
>Charisma +1 my dude. Charisma +1.
>Also gib specialization.
>>327658
>Ser Demien Lylard

"This 'fucker' is Ser Erle Royce of the Kingsguard, handpicked by His Grace King Daegon, First of his name, King of the Rhoynar, the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, about to be hanged by this witch for choosing life over glory," the man said, spitting on the ground. Lady Crakehall allows him to finish before speaking herself. "As he says, this is Ser Erle Royce, former knight of the Kingsguard. He was charged with protecting His Grace's dragon in Lannisport, but he says that a hundred men in black hooded tunics tried to slay them both while they slept, so they fled here. When questioned as to the real reason Ser would abandon his charge and steal a dragon, the beast put my lands to the torch and burned many of my smallfolk before leaving."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>Also do the specialization thing
>>
>>327710
Aenar wound his way through the streets of Griffin's Roost, past the blacksmiths and tradesmen, the trappers and fishmongers, up towards the keep. Inside, he would find Lord Connington, and there he would offer to buy a decrepit old keep for a large sum of money.

Aenar > find Lord Connington and offer him 100,000 Stags for the Lordship of Storm's End

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>800,000 Silver Stags
>>
>>327710
Alaric was pleased with himself in overcoming his fear, he could not allow that experience to hold him back especially if he were to become a knight, although it did make him wonder why horses liked him so much... or perhaps it was hatred, may as well be it felt like it.

He took the horses over to Ser Ristan and said "Everything is all good and ready Ser! We are ready to go!" Alaric said pleased with himself... 'and so the journey begins' he thought.

Alaric>Charm (Charisma+1)?
>Intelligence:4
>Awareness:5 (Perception +1)
>>
>>327710
The captain glares at the horde of enemies in front of him but he stands still unnerved for he gets high off the action and their tightly packed position can be held.....if his men do not break.

"SHIELD WALL" roared Rolf and banged his sword against his shield waiting for his men to get into a shield wall formation.

sword banged against shield as they stood their position boldy

Rolf>Combat

>Strength: 8
-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>327710
Ruwyn, was please with the Princess' compliance. "Here, come." Ruwyn guided her to her own bedchamber, with his soft voice. He looked at the pretty sight the Princess was. "Have you ever done this before?" Ruwyn asked silently, as he slowly reached to take off her dress. "Let me show you how, its the best you'll ever do"

Ruwyn > Charm (+3) Fuck the Princess all night all day

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 15 Charm: 3 (+3)

>>
>>327710
"Ser Royce has not slain anyone with his own hand, and he may still be useful in slaying the monstrous beast before it can cause further harm to you or your smallfolk, my Lady. Perhaps it might be wise to defer punishment on this man to Lord Lannister, or even better since he is familiar with the dragon, to use him in slaying it."

demien>charisma

>Stats:
>Charisma: 16
>>
>>327723
>Aenar Reyne

You lose yourself in the sights about in Griffin's Roost, encountering an old knight and his squire who's not much younger than you. The knight points you in the direction of the castle gates, and you enter just before dusk. In his hall sits Lord Otis Connington.

>>327729
>Alaric Connington

Delayed for only a moment by Ser Ristan giving directions to a lost lordling from the Westerlands, the two of you depart Griffin's Roost. The sight is nostalgic, yet sad, as though you may never see it again. Or if you do, it will be as a differnet man. And so it begins, your first journey. To Lys!

>Charisma +1
>>327742

Your men rush to get into formation, but many are killed as they move, and by the time they reach you, there aren't enough to hold out against the assault for long. If you don't retreat into the main body of the Tyroshi army, you may end up dead...

>>327744
>>327747
Your updates coming in the next post
Also nobody roll to this post, this update is the last one
>>
>>327744
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

The Princess's olive face turns red as the sunset, and she doesn't resist at all as you slip her dress off her slender body. As beautiful as you would have thought, her breasts are small and firm, and you marvel as you cup one in your hands, kissing the Princess again as you did before. This time, however, she doesn't resist, and instead falls into your arms, her body soft and warm. You break away to pull off your tunic and trousers and she stood incredulously as she stared between your legs. How sheltered this child must have been, to be a Dornishwoman surprised at seeing a naked man. As she lets out a gasp, your finger touches her lips, and her eyes meet yours, trusting you, at least partly. She climbs atop your bed, and you lay her on her back, having to coax her to spread her legs to you. Before you sat a light patch of black hair above a beautiful pink womanhood. You knew that in order to win the girl over, you'd have to do more than simply fuck her. You kiss her neck and down her body, a charming move that seemed to have worked before, before finally reaching your prize. You don't stop to see her reaction as you begin to pleasure the princess with your tongue. She very clearly trusts you now, and has lost herself in the ecstasy. Even knowing you must be silent, Princess Tyene failed to stifle her moans, and very quickly you realized she was ready for you at last. Holding yourself above the princess, you look in her eyes as you steadily push your member inside her. You feel her maidenhead resist your entrance, but pay it no mind, and though she bites her lip, clearly in pain, the gesture quickly turns into an act of pleasure, in an attempt to keep from waking the entire castle. The girl who moments ago was red as an apple now claws at your back as you thrust inside her, and after some time of her soft groans, you expel your seed inside her, caring not for what may come later. As you finish, the princess stares at you happily, with those same innocent eyes you looked into before.

>Charisma +1 you stud
>>327747
>Ser Demien Lylard

Lady Crakehall studies you for a long while before finally speaking. "My uncle Linus was Lord Crakehall in the days of King Aerin. He was master of whispers before he picked up and fled Westeros. Word says he died across the sea not long after. I never knew him, because he left before I was born, but he loved the people, to a fault, my Lord father said, and yet he turned on his King and left. Perhaps smallfolk and loyalty are not necessarily related. I will free Ser Erle, under the condition that you watch over him, Ser Demien. If you suspect disloyalty, have his head then and there and be done with it." She gestures to the man by the gallows, and he cuts Ser Erle down. He looks at you, gratefully, yet cautiously, as anyone would. It seems your journey has some interesting company.

>+1 Charisma

Alright, last update. GG goyol, see you next time!
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
> Wight #24601
> 30 moons old (as a wight)
> The Skirling Pass (human origin)
> Loyal servant to the Night King
- Dual wield hand-axes and a knife in a belt that is barely hanging on. (undead should be an armor bonus?)
> The Night King's Legion (The House of the Night)
> To do the Night King's bidding, whether it is to commit suicide at the wall, or to take king's landing.
> Stationed with the Knight King around Milkwater (a place in the North)
- Rotting, disgusting flesh, but frozen.
Blue eyes and 6 feet 1 inch in height, ribcage is visible and jaw seems slightly unhinged, nails have grown out and hair goes beyond shoulders, being thinner in some parts while thicker in others.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>330205
>>
>>330205
>Strength: 2
>Combat: 1 (+3?)
>Fortitude: 0
>Constitution: 0
>>Defense: 0(+2)
>Charisma: 0
>>Intimidation: 0
>>
>>330205
>>330208
>>330226
Why would a Wight ever be interesting to play.
Not even a Walker
Just a wight
>>
>>336122
>Can't die despite shitty rolls
>Will always be involved in some of the bloodiest, most influential battles

I don't see the disadvantage.
>>
>>336295
Alright, resuming game now! Claim to this post!
>>
>>339730
Claim
>>
>>339730
>Name: Alaric Connington
>Age: 13
>Birthplace/Hometown: Griffins Roost
>Job/Position: Squire for House Selmy
>Weapons and equipments: Bastard Sword (+1 Combat.), Dark Red wolfskin cloak (+1 Constitution), Full set of plate armor (+2 Constitution)
>House/Faction: House Connington/House Selmy
>Goal/Quest: Travel to Lys/
>Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a preferred location.)
>Short Description of the characters looks: Slightly above average height for his age, has a lean and compact build. His hair is fiery red and he has warm blue eyes, his skin is a smooth light tan.

--------------------------------------------------
>Charisma:10 (Charm +2)
>>
>>339730
CLAIM

Name: Ser Ruwyn Dayne
>Age: 24
>Birthplace: Starfall
>Job:2nd son of Lord Ren Dayne, Knight Serving House Dayne
>Equipment: Set of the whitest steel armor, House Dayne Tabard, Bastard Sword (+3 combat, +1 defence)
>House/Faction: House Dayne
>Goal/Quest: Become the Sword of the Morning
>Preferred Location: Starfall
>Looks: Purple Eyes. Dark hair. Extremely handsome, Taller then most men, well trained and muscular from being raised a knight.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 16 Charm: 3 (+3)

>>
>>339736
>Aenar Reyne

Though the journey was long, you've endured longer. At last, you arrive at Griffin's Roost, and before you sits Lord Otis Connington, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands. Thirty years ago, when the fourth Dornish Rebellion swallowed the lives of House Baratheon, the then Lord Connington staged an uprising after the Dornish defeat at Summerhall and laid siege to Storm's End, reclaiming the castle for King Daegon. As reward, the King granted House Connington the title of Lords Paramount of the Stormlands, and it is to them that you answer. "Ser Aenar Reyne, I presume?" Lord Otis says. "Your lord father sent a raven notifying me of your arrival. He informs me that you have an offer for me."

What do you do?
>>339737
>Alaric Connington

It was a long trip, filled with many boats, many buckets filled with vomit, and a particularly innebriated dwarf, but at last, you and Ser Ristan arrive in Lys, as was your mission. "Keep your wits about you here, boy." Ser Ristan warns. "If Ouroboros is here, they'll kill you in a second if they suspect who you are." Ser Ristan exchanged both yours and his own clothes and armor with unmarked equivalents while on the Sapphire Isle.

What do you do?
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

You awake the following morning, the princess of Dorne still asleep in your bed. You'll have to pray that nobody found out that you took the maidenhood of the sister of your liegelord.

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 44548 (1d100000)

>>339797
"My good lord. Storm's End lies decrepit aside for a handful of squatters. No maesters, no tenants, no revenue. I can change this. I shall provide you one hundred thousand stags for the Lordship of Storm's End, my allegiance, and a thriving source of revenue." Aenar's hands held tight by his side, he continues. "I can till fields, build ships and harbours, supply ore and steel and timber. I have two thousand sellswords, prepared to fight for you and your House. I shall provide a line of credit and stir the economy of the Stormlands, and most importantly, I shall shield a strongpoint against these vicious anti-slavers to our East. In a time of instability, I can provide stability."

Aenar > charm, diplomacy(?)

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>800,000 Silver Stags
>>
>>339797
Ruwyn was pleased with himself, and stunned by the beauty of Tyene, proud that he landed that girl. "Tyene" Ruwyn softly whispered, nudging her. "Its time for you to wake Princess, I will come for you, after we take the Stormlands, I promise, but now you must go, what would your brother say?" Ruwyn rose from bed, starting to equip himself with his combat gear, "I need to ready my men" Ruwyn realised. Ruwyn fastened his sword belt and scabbard around his waist, he took a long look at his Bastard sword and then he saw his shimmering white armor. This would be a war he would be remembered for, win or lose.

Ruwyn > Constitution, get my shit together and assemble my men.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
CHECKING IN

>Strength: 8
-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>339797
Alaric looked strangely at Ser Ristan, "Ouroboros... what is that?" he inquired with humour in his voice. "Anyways I think the two of us could take him don't you?"
Alaric>Charm (+2)

>Charisma:10 (Charm +2)
>>
>>339829
>Aenar Reyne

Considering for some time, Lord Connington eventually replies. "You drive a hard bargain, Ser. Yet... Should you keep up with your end of it, I will permit this. 1,000 Dragons may not seem like much, but I expect to find much more than that as time goes on. I wish you luck, Ser. Or perhaps I should say, My Lord."

What do you do?
>Constitution +1
>>339833
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Tyene steals away as you dress, and you don your armor gracefully. Within minutes, you are at the city gates, and your men are formed and ready for Prince Emmett's call. And quickly it comes. Prince Emmett rides a destrier to the front of the column and calls you to the front. In no time at all, you are on your way.

What do you do?
>Constitution +1
>2 turns to Yronwood
>>339837

Your men rush to get into formation, but many are killed as they move, and by the time they reach you, there aren't enough to hold out against the assault for long. If you don't retreat into the main body of the Tyroshi army, you may end up dead...

What do you do?
>>339839
>Alaric Connington

Ser Ristan shook his head. "You're a daft one if ever there was one. Just watch your mouth and eye your step, or you'll find yourself dead soon as not." He turns. "Our first step should be to find whoever runs this city. The fact that everyone's not killing each other over every scrap of bread tells me there must be somebody."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>
Rolled 6281 (1d10000)

>>339923

As the shield wall crumbles Captain Rolf stands still with his shield and sword ready for impact hoping that re enforcement will arrive before his death but more curious to see how many men he can kill before that

Rolf > Combat

>Strength: 8 ( Combat 1 )
>Constitution: 5 ( Defense 1 )
>Awareness: 5 ( Perception 1 )
>Charisma: 9 ( Diplomacy 1 )
>>
>>339923
Alaric nodded his head in acceptance, Ser Ristan was strong but he also had a sense of humour it seems. 'Whoever runs this city huh... would they have their own palace or what?' Alaric looked up at Ser Ristan "Should we ask around? Or is there a place where someone like that would be?
Alaric>Intelligence
>Charisma:11 (Charm +2)
>>
>>339923
Ruwyn hops atop his steed and drives it to a spur to the front with Prince Emmett. As he arrives he eyes up the Prince 'This might yet prove a worthy man to lead Dorne after all' Ruwyn thinks to himself. "So Prince Emmett, where shall we first strike? Time is of course of the essence, and we cannot afford to lose too many men per battle, Sire" Ruwyn says.

Ruwyn > Charisma, talk to Emmett, lay plans, get info/orders

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
Rolled 8123 (1d100000)

>>339923
Aenar bowed and left, it would be a hard journey to making Storm's End profitable - it would require an advisor, a population, a reputation. "I can do one now, at least."

Aenar made his way to the square, among the markets. Turning over a crate, he climbed atop it. "I offer one silver stag for the first fifty thousand lowborn to come to Storm's End. There, you shall find security and land. For those skilled workers, I require blacksmiths and stablekeeps, accountants and merchants. I need shipbuilders and masons, artisans and cooks. I offer the lowest tax in the Seven Kingdoms, a tenth of your earnings, with the first month of earnings completely untaxed. Come to Storm's End, and we shall make the Keep strong again!"

Aenar > recruit

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>800,000 Silver Stags
>Constitution: 4
>>
>>339940

Your men fall around you, steel and blood filling the scenery. One guard charges up to you and swings his sword, which you block with your own. A second takes advantage and slices your sword arm off. As you writhe in pain, a third guard thrusts a pike through your back. You cough up blood and your vision goes black. Also a direwolf rips your throat out.

>YOU DIED
>>339951
>Alaric Connington

"This city would be hard to find anything in," Ser Ristan says. "I doubt the leader would be easy to find, and if he is, he'll likely be dangerous as anything." Just after, a man in a hooded cloak knocks you to the ground and you notice that he has stolen your purse!

What do you do?
>>339959
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

"We'll keep to the coast as much as we can," Prince Emmett says, "Our goal is to make way to Storm's End without being seen. The castle remains unoccupied and easily defensible. From there, we will stage an attack on Griffin's Roost and sweep Southwest across to the Marches."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>339964
>Aenar Reyne

A few men look at you in confusion, some enter their homes, but a few are clearly considering it. One man calls out to you, "Oy, only a silver? It'll cost me thrice as much getting there!"

What do you do?
>>
>>340031
Alaric let out a yelp as he hit the ground, as he checked his body he noticed his purse was stolen, initially a fit of rage took over him, he dusted himself off and was ready to storm away but he remembered what Ser Ristan said about orobouros, he should not be so reckless. For once in his life he was able to cool his head 'it is just money he said' but Alaric was not ready to just let him get away, he turned to Ser Ristan for guidance, he would know what to do.
"That man stole my purse! All my stags where in that man what do we do?!"
Alaric>Charm/Intelligence>
>>
Rolled 571 (1d1000)

rolling for stats
>>
>>340031
"Then don't come. But those who do come shall have lands worth more than your measly earning here. If any are interested, make your way to Storm's End. Bring your friends."

Whether they were convinced or not, Aenar's next priority was marriage, fighters and stability.

Aenar climbs down, "Storm's End shall be great again."

Aenar > head to SE, try to find people to come also

>Lord Aenar Reyne, Lord of Storm's End
>900,000 Stags
>>
>>340031
"I see, of course, Storm's End would be a castle we could hold for years, but what is then to keep the Stormlanders to march into Dorne? Storm's End is far from Dorne, and it would be left defenseless my Prince, is that truly wise?" Ruwyn asked, trying his best to sway the Prince.

Ruwyn > Charisma. Sway the Prince for another target

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Constitution: 8 Health: 1 (+1)
>Charisma: 17 Charm: 3 (+3)

>>
Rolled 415 (1d1000)

>>340080
reroll
>>
>Name: Gerion Lannister
>Birthplace: Casterly Rock
>Occupation: Pirate/Warlord
>Inventory: Nasal helm decorated with two raven wings,gilded mail shirt,crimson cloak clasped with an ebony lionhead brooch,leather vambraces,metal greaves,high leather boots,round oak shield,steel longsword,short axe,A longship with 20 oars called the Seaclaw with a crew of 30 fighting men
>Wealth: 2 golden and 4 silver arm rings along with 10 silver coins.
>Faction Loyalty only to his crew.
>Goal: Become famous and gain reputation,fuck shit up,earn wealth and land,take Casterly Rock
>Prefered Starting location: Raiding off the coast of Pentos
>Short Description of the characters looks: Head taller than most men,sun burnt skin,broad shoudlered and muscled.Long golden hair and a shaggy red beard.
>Origins: Born to a cadet branch of House Lannister,spent his youth fighting on the shores of Lannisport until he was abducted by feared Captain Wex Krakenbane who became a father to Gerion during his youth. Gerion's time with the ironbron caused him to turn to the old way and raid the high seas.

>Gerion Lannister

>Strength: 5 ( Combat 1 )
>Constitution: 1
>Charisma: 2
>>
>>340050
>Alaric Connington

"This city's without laws," Ser Ristan reminds you, "But this could lead us one way or the other. Let's find this thief!" Ser Ristan immediately bolts off into the alley that the hooded man disappeared within.

What do you do?
>Inteligence +2
>Mastery point, pick it
>>340085
>Aenar Reyne

You aren't sure that people are truly convinced, but alas if that's the case. You set off on your way to the great keep of Storm's End.

What do you do?
>1 turn to Storm's End
>>340086
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Prince Emmett shakes his head. "There is no better option. Yronwood will stand guard of our lands as it has for centuries, and it will do so effectively and with pride."

What do you do?
>>340105
>Gerion Lannister

Ever since these revolts, nobody's had the sense in their heads to keep their boats off the water, and that's so far meant easy pickings and loot for you and your crew. You've recently sunk a vessel coming out of the city, but word from the sailors aboard it say that they were sellsails for House Manderly in the North. Trouble is brewing and tensions are high in the North, he said, with House Umber and Karstark at each others throats and only Lord Stark to keep them from killing each other. If you know Westerosi, you know that House Manderly wants to build themselves up so that they look to be a desirable ally. Smart. It would have been smarter for him to not hire sails that can't keep themselves from getting keelhauled, but that's far from the point, isn't it?

What do you do?
>>
>>340168
Alaric nods at Ser Ristan, as he bolted off into the alley Alaric follows shortly behind him picking up a rock on the way, Alaric waits for the right moment before throwing the rock over Ser Ristan so that it can hit the theif!
Alaric>Agility (Accuracy +1)
>Intelligence:6 (Ingenuity +1)
>>
>>340168
Aenar's journey to Storm's End was long and his thoughts trailed to Oroborous. He needed to prepare Storm's End immediately, with a force that would not betray him. Sellswords, Knights, Militia, Fanatics... There were many possibilities. He had evaluated the costs of hiring a sellsword company and found it appealing, but horse were not much good upon the walls. Aenar resolved to enter the nearest village and send several Ravens, or recruit any hedge knight he came across. And one Raven would be sent to the perfect specimens for defending the walls. The Unsullied of Slavers Bay.

Aenar's > send Ravens to Sellsword Companies, and to the Slaver Cities offering 2000 Dragons for 2000 men, to meet him slightly north of Storm's End

>Lord Aenar Reyne, Lord of Storm's End
>900,000 Stags
>>
Rolled 626 (1d1000)

>>340168

After a good night of high sea carousing Gerion and his crew has decided to set sail for Whiter Harbor in hopes of getting contracted by the Lord Manderly as he seems to be paying a handsome sum to captains far below Gerion's skill and strength. Gerion looks into his eye glass and smiles gently as they sail north hoping to catch a glimpse of an easy picking.

Gerion > Sail North/Look for a merchant ship to prey on along the way (Awareness Roll)

>Gerion Lannister

>Strength: 5 ( Combat 1 )
>Constitution: 1
>Charisma: 2
>>
>>340168
"Of course Sire, I must ask, will Lord Yronwood and his men stay here then? To guard the entrance, as they always have?" Ruwyn asked. He looked at Emmett again "So, my Prince, once Storm's End is ours, we'll use it as base of operations I assume? No doubt you will need, guidance, it cannot be an easy task to lead an army to war at the age of 16, well, it shouldnt be." Ruwyn was clearly thinking. "My Prince, Emmett, if i may? I know I do not have much war experience, but my father raised me to be the warrior and commander my brother could never become, I do hope, you would consider me, if you are ever to be in need of advice, I live only to serve Dorne and my Prince."

Ruwyn > Charisma. Talk war plans with Emmett, try to get on his good side, get confidence.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Constitution: 8 Health: 1 (+1)
>Charisma: 17 Charm: 3 (+3)

>>
>>340179
>Alaric Connington

Nobody ever said you weren't good at throwing rocks, and today you proved it. The stone soared through the air and hit its mark. The thief collapsed on the ground and Ser Ristan pinned him down. You can hear the two whispering, and when Ser Ristan returns to you, he tosses your purse back to you, but his skin is white as a cloud.

>Agility +1
>>340185
>Aenar Reyne

In no time, you receive a raven from one particular Ghiscari company, the Harpy's Legion. You'll have those 2000 men, but only on the promise that there will be more gold for them as time goes on. The raven said that the men should be arriving within the week.

>>340201
>Gerion Lannister

On your trip north, you find but one sailor who, in his spyglass, smiles gently back at you. You decide he's a pretty cool guy and not to raid him today.

>>340206
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Clearly put off by your insinuation, Prince Emmett replies, "I will not have my age brought up as a factor again. My grandfather and my granduncle had never gone to war before, and yet when they had, they took half the stormlands, and would have had King's Landing as well if not for the fell magic of the King. Do not presume to tell me what I can and cannot do."

>Sorry for the short game, but last update goyol. Thanks for the game anyway
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.