[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hill Giant Civ Quest VII: Terrorism edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 2

File: c10.jpg (251KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
c10.jpg
251KB, 800x730px
Part I: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/232292/
Part II: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/249192/
Part III: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/262027/
Part IV: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/276655/
Part V: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/291681/
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/308899/

For all things Cewri: http://pastebin.com/edit/UgtRDe9f

Summary of last thread: The Cewris were able to defeat the raid at Ash Lake and No-Man's Wharf, and afterwards began the rebuilding effort. They were able to capture Mallory, an assassin of the White Rose Knights, and from them it was learned that Chanterelle, Deathcap's kidnapped lover, was being held in Albemeria Castle, where she is currently planted in the ground and being used to grow more shroomies for the king to eat and to sell to halflings. A map of the Nabir Desert was bought from the traders which allowed the giants to explore it. Within the sands they found two great capitols of the Anubian Empire, Manakhaten and Ramkhamen. However, Ramkhamen was cursed and the residents there were disfigured and driven insane by a vicious curse that seems to encompass the whole desert. The giants were able to take a black powder-laden ship and slam it into the harbor, which, along with some other barrels set up along the harbor, exploded violently and did severe damage to the harbor, delaying the incoming attack that was building from there. However, there is the possibility that they may strike again. Patrols have been doubled outside Wolfsmeade and checkpoints have been set up, so further spec-ops attacks may be more difficult.
>>
File: mymap17.png (3MB, 3160x3819px) Image search: [Google]
mymap17.png
3MB, 3160x3819px
3rd of Coolha, Year 4
3 turns until Coldha
Cewri Empire Stats: (See http://pastebin.com/UgtRDe9f)
---
>(Free Action) Looking for the source of the curse
The giants return to Manakhaten where they learn that the curse is originating from a corrupted obelisk within the old capitol, Ramkhamen. However, getting into that city will be no easy feat, for any who falls in battle will be cursed and will turn against you (this includes those who are wounded) in a manner similar to zombification. To make things worse there are more than likely several hundred feral Anubians roaming the city, all with a thirst for blood. Apart from destroying the source, it doesn’t seem that there are any ways to break it. Akashir isn’t nearly as dangerous but there will likely still be a battle should you decide to go there. I wouldn’t bring anyone you’re not prepared to lose without a plan.
As the giants leave the village they see some freshly-killed corpses of feral anubians and “cursed ones” that the anubians are burning, and they aren’t pretty. Grown to about twice the size of regular anubians and filled with grotesque-looking growths and deformities (with Cursed Ones sharing many of the same features), the corpses prove that the curse looks to be a very undesirable end for any giant.
>(Free Action) Buying an animal friendship totem
The centaurs thank the giants for their business, and give them a totem of animal friendship in return for 20 barrels of mead. (-20 barrels of mead, +1 animal friendship totem)
>(Free Action) Another wave of troops
Sen’s Fortress has produced the following this turn:
- 2 red steel zweihanders
-3 steel halberdiers
-3 steel hammermen
- 3 steel zweihanders
- 3 steel pegasus knights (human)
(-28 iron, -36 mithril, -10 scarletite)
>New Black Powder Catapults
Two black powder catapults roll off the production line and are ready for use. (-4 wood, -4 gunpowder, +2 black powder catapults)
>New Siege Weapons
Agaricus reveals his new designs – one is a rocket-propelled arrow firing machine known as the Hwacha (maybe you can give it a cooler name?) which can fire many arrows at once and is useful against ground troops. The second is a cannon, a device used to shoot iron balls over vast differences with a great amount of force. The hwacha will require wood and gunpowder to make, while the cannon will take metal (iron or better) and gunpowder. Cannons can be produced faster than hwachas or catapults due to their smaller size.
>The Capital Ship
The capital ship is made, and she is quite the marvel of engineering. It’s able to hold up to 40 giants, has two cannons attached to it, and has slots for two other siege weapons. (Capital ship completed!) (-8 wood, -6 gunpowder, -4 iron)
>More shrines
The giants get to work at making shrines in every city. When complete, they’ll produce more favor per turn. (Progress: 1/3)
>>
>EVENTS:
-The wandering traders are here! This is what they’re offering this time around:
>15 scarletite for 1000 silver coins
>One good hint coupon for 900 silver coins
>Two trained dire bears for 1000 silver coins
-You have a totem of defense laying around that can be placed in Anor Londo, Sen’s Fortress or No-Man’s Wharf.
>>
Also runes are like spells, you can only cast one a turn unless stated otherwise.

Sorry but I need sleep for now. Way too tired.
>>
>>324548
Well lets sell off our precious metals and gems then buy up the trader's inventory. Can we also purchase a scroll of runic magic from the centaurs if we have enough coins left over?

Lets place the totem in No-Man's.

Elmagh could use an armor update, lets make her a scarletite light armor set (Can we refurbish her mithril set to fit Valdoth?). Also make Wor a mithril light armor.

So since we can only do 1 rune per turn lets start casting Uruz on all our hero's weapons each turn starting with Gough and moving down the list.

We need a captain for S.S. Stronk Dad (anyone have a better name for our capital ship?), any giants running around with a peg leg and an affinity for parrots?

-Build some more frigates

-Continue work on the shrines

-Continue building our hospital

-Lets build some regular catapults for the 2 open slots on capital ship
>>
>>324566
Stronky McShipface? Captain Stronkbeard?

On the ship we should load it with 2 Hwachas for fighting infantry.

Then put a cleric with the arrow launcher and create a Hwacha Flocka Flame!
>>
>>324566
+1 and checked
>>
>>324566
Should put some Hwachas on the capital ship..
HS (His Stronkness') Stronk Dad?
>>
>>324863
>>325446
Do we really need anti-infantry weapons on a ship? I felt like either more cannons or the siege weapons would be a better choice
>>
>>325497
catapults arent really a good idea but i would think some cannons are good... hmmm maybe make some landing craft ships with a hwacha on top each and make our flagship cannon only for artillery support?
>>
>>325497
We took down their ships with clerics (who are squishy like infantry) so they could do the same. Also they will have archers on the walls and the Hwacha (flacha flame) would exchange volleys with them.

Why not cover all the unit types?
>>
>I'll leave the navy stuff to you guys.

Construct 3 MLAS(multipul launch arrow system) for offense and construct 1 large one in all our cities for defense
>these will do wonders on the Pegasus knights and archers since the distance Is huge

+1 to monuments
+1 to hospital

Do we have a school of some sort? If not we should make one in anor londo
>possibly reduce time to create new tech & train field doctors

Dig deeper into ash lake. Sens fortress if we bottom out
>need that sweet sweet ore

Explore the jungles for hidden myth units
> there could be a neat unit in the woods that we could breed for war like the pegasus

+1 to upgrading armor of Heros

Have the blacksspore shrooms assassinate the checkpoint guys

Have a few blackspore shrooms kidnap a single goblin( a weak one)
> so we can interrogate it for a map of te north & details
>kill an infected anubite and have wor study the magic
>>
>>325553
>>325606
I'm Ok with adding more cannons to it but I just thinking extra siege power could be better, we have frigates to take care of enemy ships that could assault/get near our flag ship

>>325751
If we finish our hospital we should in theory be able to train doctor there to work/field medic

I will always support more mines. RTS 101 economy wins games
>>
>>325751
Also I'm assuming goblins are dumb and don't know shit
>>
>>324548
Hey OP I just had a neat idea. Would we be able to do any special smithing with our mithril? Right now we can only build defenders and armor sets really, could it be possible to combine mithril and scarletite into a super defense metal similar to the scarletite and steel? I would love to have some dope ass purple royal armor for our heroes
>>
>>326247
I'd think they could at least recall any roads or cities and a general idea of where they might be

Could be wrong tho
>>
>>324548
Now that we have hospitals, why not send some doctors to the fortress to start training some feild medics to heal people in the battle feild?

>>326311
And +1 to that
>>
Back, updating soon
>>
>>327653
Nut.jpeg
>>
>>327549
We don't quite yet have hospitals, we have the ability to build them. We have one started at 1/3
>>
>>326365
Yeah thats true he may know at least something useful
>>
>>327653
Praise stronk
>>
I may have a plan to deal with the feral-anubians

Step 1: create a bunch of MLASs
Step 2: make 2 bombs. 1 huge and one med size. The larger with shrapnel. Te smaller with anything to make it loud

Step 3 place the huge bomb outside the city with an attractant.( the smell of blood or something) while launching the smaller near the city tO draw in huge numbers of them to the larger bomb

Step 4: have some humans/ centaurs
(depending on what kinda losses we are willing to take) manning the mlas in a semi-circle around the big bomb.

Step5: at the te that the anubians reach the bomb have a fire archer/ acolyte blow the bomb, signaling the arrows to launch. Killing huge numbers of the feral monsters.

Chances are we won't get them all but we can send a team to recover our equipment and weapons, and repeat until the numbers are reasonable enough to send in an actual force to destroy the obelisk with a catapult.

Should still have wor study the magic tho.

What do you anons think?
>>
And if we could
Would we be willing to unleash a
Zombie virus upon the earth to kill the enemy?

Or could wor reverse engeneer it to only effect humans and halftime and thunder giants?
>>
4th of Coolha, Year 4
3 turns until Coldha
---
>(Free Action) Thanks for the business!
The giants sell their valuable ores and gems and used the money to buy out the wandering traders' inventory. The giants took the remainder of the money and bought a scroll of runic magic from the centaurs. (-3900 silver coins, +481 silver coins, +15 scarletite, +1 good hint coupon, +2 trained direbears, +1 scroll of runic magic)
>(Free Action) The Runic Scroll
The runic scroll details the use of four runes:
-Algiz (Shield) Creates a barrier similar to Stronk Shield (+1 town defense) over a city once per turn.
-Sowulo (Heal) Removes the wounded status from one unit
-Mannaz (Man) Allows you to scan the strengths and weaknesses of a unit
-Raido (Travel) Shortens the travel time for reinforcements (one group) by 1 turn
>(Free Action) Mithril + Scarletite = nothing useful
Unfortunately, by forging mithril and scarletite, instead of producing a better metal it only mixes the two together, creating a bit of an in-between mix of mithril and scarletite that is more expensive to make and less useful overall than regular scarletite.
>(Free Action) Upgrading Elmagh's armor
The set of Scarletite armor requested for Elmagh is completed! Her armor is melted down and a new set of mithril armor is made for Valdoth. (-3 scarletite)
>(Free Action) Capturing a goblin
The black spores manwage to sneak into one of the warcamps attacking the gates and abduct a goblin. The goblin, when awake, does nothing but scream loudly and try to escape its bindings. When anyone tries to go near the goblin, it bites and snaps at them before wailing in its annoying, high-pitched voice. Deathcap ponders putting it in Mallory's cell, but other than that he seems to be useless. Damn thing can literally not stop shouting.
>Making progress on the hospital
The giants continue their work on the hospital. Once it's done, the giants will be able to create field medics to help heal the wounded (note that they are not a replacement for magic, they only have a chance of healing a unit because medicine for the most part sucked ass prior to the industrial era) (Progress: 2/3)
>Continuing the shrines
Work on the shrines continues, much to the delight of Lava Mama and Stronk Dad. Many faithful look forward to their creation, and have begun making plans for a pilgrimage to each upon their completion. Even the shroomies, who are normally afraid of fire, seem interested.
>Checkpoint assassinations
The shroomies are able to assassinate some of the guardsmen at the border crossings. While there are less out there now, the ants will probably keep coming out of the anthill until you kick it over.
>Mining deeper into Ash Lake
The giants begin to dig into Ash Lake, but that layer of bedrock will probably take quite a long time to break through. (Progress: 1/5)
>>
>EVENTS:
-Sir Guilford informs you that orcish assaults on the northern gate grow more intense while Brylonian reinforcements are weakening. If Brylon isn't dealt with in the next year, you may be at war on two fronts. Estgaard, Strommenburg, Andolor and Palmyr have plans to declare independence and join your attack in Albemeria, but as long as Wolfsmeade remains standing and can reinforce Albemeria the battle will still be very hard.
>>
Also I owe you like 3 rune actions, which will be dealt with next turn
>>
Another plan for battle

Have the shroomie army and koggarachs army cover our 6 at wolfsmeade

Send our ships to destroy as many enemy ships as possible in the harbor(possibly ending with more suicide attacks with our ships ramming into enemy ships)
>construct lifeboats

>have 80% human armies attack from the north.(if we could get an outline of the armies of those cities that'd be good)and attack the harbor if they have any ships send 20% to us to cover the eastern beach and another line of def behind us in case shrooms fail(which they shouldent since tey are on def)

Group 1:Use gunpowder barrels focus on ballistas& wall troops along with 1/2 our crossbows and acolytes. This group headed by Armagga

Group 2: our def unit in te front consisting of 3/4 of our defenders,1/2 our clerics and acolytes ,and as many halberders as can fit behind sheilds. This unit will focus on attacking the walls and stopping ballista fire from hitting the main force: headed by Havel and valdoth

Team3:main force consisting of Balgmar the leader and all offensive units with strongest def (steel and mythril?) to go in and clear out the first defenders:balgmar and Wor should head this unit

Group 4:assassination team all black spores we have. All of them
Are to hover around the generals and await the appearance of enemy bosses and go do there thing:headed by deathcap and hopefully his second in command.(I feel he's gonna run off and go look for his girl)

Team5: all remaining melee troops and the remaining clerics, reinforced by whatever of team 1 and 2 are done with their jobs entering I retire any worn out troops from unit 3. Headed by gough

Elmagh should assist shroomies in their effort. & I feel Guilford knows what's best for his attack
>>
Anons feel free to add in, take away, things to do leading up to whenever we do it, or completely scrap the idea

5 or greater it will go over perfectly
>>
Forgot to roll
>>
>>328164
>>328181
Sounds pretty airtight. Which team gets the siege weapons? Evenly distribute them?

+1 on building more arrow launchers (but ML-whatever is the worst name you guys). Doombringer? Impalorator? Barrage Obama?
>>
Ugh I better get to bed. Screw Independence Day weekend. Is the raid a go? And if so, make sure you plan 3 non-battle actions as well. See you tomorrow evening.
>>
>>328164
Plan seems pretty sound

>>328092
-Place 2 catapults on capital ship to help with assault (we can change out the weapons attached later if we want)

-Finish hospital and train a few field medics to go with each group

-Pray to the great and glorious couple to lend us their strength and protection during our siege
>>
>>328206
Team 1 gets the majority of theGunpowder and regular catapults so they can destroy the mounted ballistas/ wall defenses

While teams 2/3 get the arrow launchers seeing as they will be the ones to be doing most of the engagement with enemy forces

Also place one on the ships with burning arrows so we can set enemy sails on fire to reduce ship speed

>have all available giants work on seige weapons like catapults, arrow launchers and cannons

>dig deeper into ash lake. Resources for days

>work on the monuments and pray to lava and stronk

>send word to the allies that the time is now
Make sure our allies can use te entirety of their armies to help or at least 80% with the rest as def on the boarded cities and allot a turn or 2 to to allow them to bring the armies to the front

all hail stronk
All hail lava
Praise be to the couple
>>
Is op kill
>>
>>330872
may be taking a break today. running quests every day must be annoying.

or could just be l8 upd8
>>
>>330872
I think he might have said fuck the holiday weekend so he might be trapped at work

And i heard his arm got torn off by a bear a few days ago
>>
>>330872
Well normally he doesn't update for another 4 or so hours
>>
i thought that normally he dropped a little hint like update in 2 hrs, no updates tonight.ect

op has earned a day off. What with his missing arm and what not
>im just on edge about this huge climax that was inbound tonight
>>
Here, updating soon
>>
>>331233
Yassssss OP is back I am sorry about the bear taking your arm
>>
>>331233
Yo op nice to see ya. Sorry about your arm.
>Heard you got it rammed of by a ram.
>>
>>331233
Man op you are a trooper after having your arm stung by all those killer bees
>>
>>330882

Yeah shit is hitting the fan at work and I'm ending up with tons of OT. Which is good for my wallet but bad for my sanity. I'll do what I can though.

Straight to Albemeria huh? I warn you, it will be a very hard battle...but if you win it's checkmate for Brylon. Defenders number in the thousands and you will likely have to deal with the seven remaining white rose knights in some form or other. You can expect troop reinforcements in Wolfsmeade as well, although you will receive reinforcements from Estgaard and Palmyr.

So here's the lineup from what I've gathered -

>Group One (Siege Team) - Targets: Walls, Ballistas
Armaaga (Leader)
3 Black Powder Catapult
1 Catapult
10 Crossbowmen
7 Acolytes
Total: 22

>Group 2 (Vanguard unit) - Objective: Draw enemy fire
Havel (Commander)
Valdoth
8 Mithril Defenders
5 Clerics
6 Acolytes
13 Steel Halberdiers
Total: 32

>Group Three (Main Force) - Objectives: Clear out the first defenders
Balgmar (Commander)
Wor
15 Steel Halberdiers
7 Red Steel Halberdiers
31 Steel Hammermen
1 Red Steel Hammerman
2 Mithril Defenders
1 Scarletite Defender
5 Steel Bear Riders
21 Steel Zweihandermen
18 Steel Warpicksmen
Total: 93

>Group Four (Assassination team)
Deathcap (Commander)
Elmagh
25 black spore shrooms
Total: 27

>Group Six (Reserves)
Gough (Commander)
Temur
5 Clerics
32 Iron Halberdiers
13 Iron Hammermen
11 Iron Zweihandermen
10 Iron Warpicksmen
14 Slingers
10 Crossbowmen
1 Javelin Thrower
5 Steel Human Pegasus Knights
2 Steel Human Swordsmen
1 Human Archer
1 Steel Human Spearman
10 Centaur Keshiks
4 Koggarach Bronze Light Clubsmen
4 Koggarach Javelin Thrower
8 Koggarach Iron Halberdier
5 Shroomie Bruisers
25 Shroomie Monks
20 Poison Shroom Warriors
Total: 183

You can expect the Estgaard reinforcements to be around 500 fighters of mixed unit types strong. Koggarach and the Portobello Republic can also provide smaller amounts of reinforcements upon request.
>>
Is there a way we can get the portebello rep and koggarach to send like 3/4 of there armies to run a seperate battle against wolfsmeade to cut off reinforcements?

Also don't forget the naval battle

>>but this has to be after the temples and some more troops/ siege engines are created. Like 2-3 more turns of prep
>>
>>331596

K, will do
>>
>>331412
>>331455
>>331470
Hahahahaha
>>
>>328066
Think this needs attention
>>
>>331566
That sucks dude hang in there!

Not to derail the plan in motion, but I thought our raid was for wolfsmeade? Then albemeria after?
>>
That entire plan should be put off until after this huge ass fight that's about to go down, so we can actually focus on that task without having to worry about king of the dicks attacking our cities.

And since after This fight the only real enemy will be the orcs(since elfs are minding themselves) and with what will be basically the entire southern half of the island(shrooms, giants, new human kingdom, centuars, and anubites) we'd be able to devote 90%of our forces to that effort
>>
>>331773
We decided to strike directly at the Capitol, leaving wolfsmeade to our allies since the orcs are about to o apeshit and we don't wanna fight 2 fronts
>>
>>331624
Dude this is really going down. Even after OP had his arm bitten by a HUGE shark
>>
5th of Coolha, Year 4
1 turn until Coldha
---
>(Free Action) Another wave of troops
Sen's Fortress produces the following troops this turn:
- 2 steel bear riders
- 2 red steel halberdiers
- 2 red steel hammermen
- 2 red steel zweihanders
(-16 steel bars, -6 mithril bars, -20 scarletite)
>Finishing the hospital
The hospital in New Londo is complete! Unit wounded recovery time reduced by 1 turn! (Building complete in New Londo: Hospital) (-6 wood)
>Shipbuilding
The giants manage to build one frigate, one galleon (troop transport, can hold 30), and one gunboat (no siege weapon attached).
>Siege weapons
The giants get to work on a building a rocket arrow launcher (agreed-upon name for these would be nice) and a cannon. Both will be done soon. (Progress: 1/2)
>Continuing the monuments
The monuments and shrines are finally finished! Now each and every city in the Cewri Empire can have its very own likeness of the couple, and now citizens don't have to travel all the way to Anor Londo to pay their respects! In fact, many adherents begin pilgrimages of visiting every shrine in the Cewri Empire, making donations as they go. This gets you a lot more favor with Lava Mama! (+40 favor per turn)

>EVENTS:
-Winter will arrive next turn! Are you ready? No sign of any raids either.
>>
>>331826
Yo, what software do you use to make that map?
>>
>-Winter will arrive next turn! Are you ready? No sign of any raids either.

If there's a blizzard during the raid...
>>
So...
Are we set for launching the attack the first of warmha. Preferably at night

>continue on more arrow launchers, cannons, regular catapults.

>deeper miner
>train all troops to be experts with their respective weapons

>find a way to catapult poison shrooms into te city (without death) to unleash plagues within the city.

>Build more boats?
>>
>>331412
>>331455
>>331470
>>331805

Kek

>>331837
Hexographer, it's freeware. Makes good maps but it can be dumb as hell sometimes

>>331839
No worries, blizzards won't happen during raids. And raids won't happen during blizzards.
>>
>>331857
>launching the attack the first of warmha. Preferably at night
+1
>>continue on more arrow launchers, cannons, regular catapults.
We can call them launchers for short

>>find a way to catapult poison shrooms into te city (without death) to unleash plagues within the city.
Yes! There's gotta be an armor we can make to protect them...

>>Build more boats?
Sure
>>
>No worries, blizzards won't happen during raids. And raids won't happen during blizzards.

Well put
>>
1st of Coldha, Year 4
5 turns until Coldha
---
>Finishing the batch of siege weapons (and starting new ones)
The giants wheel out a cannon and a launcher from the siege workshop, which are now able to be used in combat! The engineers then decide to duplicate the order and begin construction on another cannon and launcher. (+1 launcher, +1 cannon, -3 wood, -5 iron, -8 gunpowder)
>More boats
Another frigate and galleon are completed. Remember to pace yourselves during winter, as they cost wood and wood shortages can be deadly during winter.
>Deeper into the Ash Lake mines
The miners claw furiously into the depths of the mine, hoping to unearth its secrets. Doesn't look like anything big yet though. The giants are just happy to be staying warm in the mine's depths.
>Poor shroomie
One poor unfortunate poison shroom, after losing a bet at the tavern, is selected to participate as a dummy in a test as to whether giants can cause great plagues in the human city with poison shroomies. This plan ends in a failure, as the poor shroomie hits the ground hard and has to be planted because of all the injuries. The shroomies don't want to do any more plans like that. (Poison shroom warrior wounded)
>>
Alright, gotta get to bed. Tomorrow's gonna suck but I'll probably be on at around the same time I got on tonight. How are you going to prepare for the final battle against Brylon at the end of the season? It won't be an easy battle and you'll need all the help you can get.
>>
>>332230
Did anyone else picture this seen.
Like 20 shrooms all gathered round the catapult tossing bags of coins around betting if that poor bastard would live

Then a hush falls over the crowd as shroom Armstrong goes where no fungi has gone before

Then as he gets launched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmErRm-vApI&sns=em

Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8&sns=em

Plays as he slow motion flys thru the air?
>>
>>332425
Scene
>>
>>332230
Place that def totem in No-Man's

Lets train a bunch of Acolytes (I'm assuming there will be a soft cap where they become more expensive to train more, lets get to that cap)

Have Elmagh cast warmth to give us some more wood to work with over the winter.

-Continue mining

-Another frigate and gunboat, lets put some catapults on our gunboats

-Continue our siege building

-Build logger huts in other 3 cities to build up our wood production
>>
>>332425
kek rip in pieces poison shroom
>>
>>332425
Fucking kek

And I really think we should come up with some sort of plan because if the Capitol is as protected as op said we're going to need that rebellion there and ready to help us or we'll get crushed by orcs and storm giants and like yeah fuck that

Think we should try another terrorist attack on wolfsmeade and the Capitol if we can maybe try and poison them too
>>
>>332460
+1 to mines
+1 to maxing out acolytes
+1 to siege engines

Also since cannons are quick to make make a lot of them if we can

+1 to boats/w cannons
>but first create lifeboats for our giants if the ships happen to sink while attacking the port
>>
>>332961
Yeah scratch my catapults on boats, go full cannons
>>
If OP needs a break, it is our giant duty to make a bump offering to Lava Mama to keep our civ going. Praise the Couple. Long live OP!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

Long live the cewri!
Long live OP!

Rolling for how well op's missing arm is doing
>>
>>334918
Rolling against the hordes of unwashed masses beating down OP's work (I wanna say zookeeper? Fireworks stand operator? Riverboat tour guide?)
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>335435
>>
So implying that the shroomies and koggirach send te armies itll be

300-380giants 40-50shrooms 500-600 humans And 5heroes?
Vs
1000~1200humans(100-200pegisus) probably 4-8ballista towers and 30-40golems and 7heroes
And

200-300shrooms(from pr) 100-200giabts(koggarach) 3-10 giant warships 3-5heroes

Vs

500humans(70 Pegasus riders) 2 heroes 40-50 golems 10-20warships(in docks)

The averageish attack powers of each is around
(giants)1140+(shrooms)150+(humans)550+(heroes)50=1890total attack power if the averages are correct
Vs
1100(humans)+400(pegisi)+160(golems)+40(ballistas)+25(heroes)=1725total

Assuming giants avg 4atk shrooms3atk humans1 heroes 5 ballistas 5 golems 4 and pegisi 2
So if this is correct(which it probably isint) we SHOULD have a slight margin of victory
>implying no storm giants are in the garrison
>>
>>335435
I was gonna say construction worker, sword juggler, or boxer
>one armed man in a boxing contest
>
>>
Bumpity
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

Bump
>>
Is Op's arm kill?
>>
>>337768
Let the man rest. He worked a 24-hr shift as a sword-juggling zookeeper against the hordes of unwashed customers, the unrelenting waves of cotton-candied child hands and complacent adults.

And all with one arm.
>>
>>338482
OP is truly a god amongst men
>>
>>338482
i mean he still has his other arm its just kinda hanging there apparently, probly gangrenous by now poor guy
>>
>>338482
I say we build a zoo in honor of ops arm war be damned
>>
>>339994
do you think the infection spread to his head or something...
>>
Guys
What if Op lost his other arm to!
He wouldent even be able to tell us due to... Ya know... Not having any arms
>>
>>340379
i sa something on the news aboout a shark/bear attack survivor/amputee who works *insert here* got shot a few times in the arm
>>
>>340379
Nah he would just get one of those voice typer things
>>
bumping to save from depths of hell
>>
OP please don't be kill
>>
We are so close to domination of te southern hemesphere!
>>
Bumpin' for the Couple
>>
>op is a closet storm giant supporter
>he saw the destruction of the race on the horizon and jumped ship
>after jumping ship a shark ate his arms

So... The truth is out at last
>>
>>324547

If anyone sees this before 404, it's been a damn good civ, anons.

RIP OP long live Lava Mama and Stronk Dad!
>>
fuck guys its been real.... most successful tribe ive been apart of
>long live wilbur the littlest giant
>>
RIP to the greatest civ evo that I have ever taken apart of.

OP if you see this, know your thread was great,

It's been a good ride anons, I hope the Couple will be with you all
>>
Praise be to the couple

See ya later fellow giant-anons

Stay stronk
>>
Goodbye anons it's been fun
> 07/03/16 Rip Op's arm
>>
Rip
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.