[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon Crawler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: dungeon-mouth.jpg (244KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-mouth.jpg
244KB, 1600x1131px
>Get numbers are 5,6, and 7
>First Get fills in part of the char sheet
>Name, 7 stat standard stuff, strengths and weaknesses and that bull shit.
>Gets decide the actions
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 6 = 13 (3d6)

>>323478
Rolling for DEX
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2 = 5 (3d6)

Rolling for INT
>>
>>323546
>Name:
>Strength:
>Dex: 13
>Con:
>Int:
>Wis:
>Cha:
>Luck:
>>
The name is Bitterdream Stone.
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 2 = 11 (3d6)

Rolling for STR
>>
>>323975
>>323985
>Name: Bitterdream Stone
>Strength: 11
>Con:
>Int:
>Wis:
>Cha:
>Luck

Soon
>>
>>323992
To be perfectly honest, you should probably take "first rolls" for the stats because this will take an agonizingly long time otherwise.
>>
>>323995
Yeah, that is probably what I'm going to end up doing, especially since this doesn't have a lot of traction what with it being character creation.
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 2 = 8 (3d6)

Rolling for CON then
>>
>Strength:11
>Con:8
>Int:5
>Wis:
>Cha:
>Luck
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 1 = 5 (3d6)

WIS
>>
>Wis:5
>Cha:
>Luck
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

Whatever. Luck.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 6 = 12 (3d6)

>>324033
>type 3
>Rolls 1
>>
>>324034
>Wis:5
>Cha:
>Luck 12

Dropped on his head as a baby onto several times.
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 4 = 11 (3d6)

And to get the ball rolling,
>>
>>324046
I missed the rolls, can someone type the dice rolling format for me I'm a scrub and on a phone
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
Bitterdream Stone stood infront of the cave that the map had led to. The other Dwarves in the Red Flagon Inn had sold him said that it was housing some ancient Halfling pirate treasure. Those suckers didn't know that when he gave them 75 gold, that he actually had 100.

The cave was dark, and while that wasn't a problem for him, he didn't see anything in the opening that would smell like goblins, but for some odd reason it did. Then there was also a path in the woods that looked like there were hippy elves.
>>
>>324125
"xdy" with x being the number of dice you want to roll and y being the size of the dice. Do that in the options field.
>>
>>324125
In the options field, where X = number of dice, Y = number of sides of the dice, and Z = modifier:

dice+XdY for a natural roll
dice+XdY+Z for a roll with Z added
dice+XdY -Z for a roll with Z subtracted

Your dice command is visible on your post and so is the result of the natural roll. You can't roll different sizes of dice in the same post.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.