[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European Dragon Quest 14: God Wills It Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 934
Thread images: 21

File: DragonQuest2.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
DragonQuest2.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
Whelp, time again for Dragon Quest!

Character Sheet&Archives
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jI0aGxA_2h3SAcPYri-1fdgskbK3IbtfEzSLJ7VY9gU/edit

Twitter: @QuestingQM

Last time, we saw Viktor get into a bloody battle with the Sparkinator, or the Sparkman if you will. Sparkman took a bullet from an elven assassin, and is pretty much the hero the USA deserves.

You have come down to the local bar, to celebrate your departure for the Crusade to Constantinople. Hans has brought you down, and to your men, it would be seen as an honour for you to sit next to one of them.

So, who will you choose as your favorite regiment?

>The Draconic Corps, they've been with you since the beginning really.
>The Finnish Snipers, they bloodied themselves in Japan, maybe they'll tell you some stories about the previous Crusade?
>The Sons av Renexizious, a crusader order dedciated to you.
>The Svea Livgarde, the only yuan-ti soldiers in Sweden, dedicated to protecting you and your property.
>The Panzer un Wehrwolf, a super-heavy tank crew.
>Sit with Hans, you haven't really spoken to him since you took power.
>>
>>322291
>The Draconic Corps, they've been with you since the beginning really.
>>
Going to end voting in about twenty minutes.
>>
>>322291
>>
>>322291
>>
>>322291
>>The Draconic Corps, they've been with you since the beginning really.
they're basically our SS so they should be our favorites
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Fuck, already a tie.

1=Hanging Out With Hans
2=Draconic Corps
>>
>>322291
>>Sit with Hans, you haven't really spoken to him since you took power.
>>
You decide to sit with your Draconic Corps, when you sit down your soldiers give you a brief salute, and turn to drinking. Some of the men look rather uncomfortable around you, mostly the five humans and the dragonbloods. One of the half-dragons is drinking rather heavily, seeming rather sad. The entire regiment's bright blue and yellow uniforms are somewhat bloodstained, dirt stained, you name it. It seems the regiment has fallen on hard times.

Actions

>Look alive men, you are the vanguard, and you are expected to look like it!
>Try to see why the humans and dragonbloods are uncomfortable around you.
>Drink and start talking with the more normal soldiers.
>See why one of the half-dragons is sad?
>Go to a different regiment.
>Write-in
>>
>>322523
>>See why one of the half-dragons is sad?
>>
>>322523
>>
>>322523

Also give them new and clean uniforms. We can't have our personal regiment be so dirty.
>>
>>322540
+1
inb4 gay dragon makeover
>>
You go up behind one of the half dragons, and take a seat besides him at the bar. You look over to him.

"You, soldier... Why are you sad?"[/b]

He looks up from his drink.

"Ah, commander. I was just drinking away the loss of a comrade."

'You lost someone in battle?"[/b] You sit next to him, and motion for a drink.

"Aye, we lost a lot of good people during the Northern Blitz."

"Northern Blitz?" The bartender hands you a drink and you chug it down.

"Aye, that's what their calling the Winter Campaign around the labcoats with a history doctorate."

"Ah. I see. Now tell me, are you still in fighting condition?"

"Aye, my emperor." His slightly hunched back and grimmace on his lips makes you doubt it.

"Good. I want to make sure everyone is ready for the crusade tomorrow."

He nods.

Actions

>Tell him the death of a comrade is something to get used to in battle. (Charisma)
>Tell him to shape up, you won't have depressed soldiers running around on the battlefield. He should embrace the field of battle and what happens there. (Charisma, HARD)
>To give your life for me is absolute loyalty. Own up to your comrade's sacrifice. (Charisma, VERY HARD)
>Write-In
>>
>>322593
>>Tell him the death of a comrade is something to get used to in battle. (Charisma)
>>
>>322593
>Tell him to shape up, you won't have depressed soldiers running around on the battlefield. He should embrace the field of battle and what happens there. (Charisma, HARD)
>>
>>322593
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+5 for persuasion.
>>
Rolled 8 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>322631
>>
Rolled 19 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>322631
>>
>>322655
19+5=24

Great Success

"Your a soldier, act like it. Your friends will fall, and you will remain, but fight for what they died for... The Empire. Fight in their memory."

He nods.

"...I will, my lord." He puts down the mead and gets up.

"Thank you for the talk."

You nod.

Actions

>Look alive men, you are the vanguard, and you are expected to look like it!
>Drink and start talking with the more normal soldiers.
>Order someone to get new uniforms for the men.
>Go to a different regiment.
>>
>>322678
>Order someone to get new uniforms for the men.
>>
>>322678

See if we can finally turn the humans into dragon-kin
>>
>>322678
>>Order someone to get new uniforms for the men.
>>
Going to wait ten more minutes.
>>
>>322700
This
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

Alright, rolling.

1=Order for Uniforms.
2=See why people are uncomfortable.
3=Why not both?
>>
If dragonbloods and humans are uncomfortable becasue they did not become half-dragons and think we dislike them becasue of this, they really shouldn't be. They managed to go through same messes the half-dragons did and survive. They came out through the other side of the grinder unscathed.

Thye are elites in this army, no less than the half-dragons.
>>
You decide to see why some of the humans are uncomfortable around you, along with some of the dragonbloods.

They all sit at a circular table, playing a sort of card game. You approach, and they get out of their stools, and give a salute.

What will you do?

>Dismiss them, and offer to join in their little card game.
>Dismiss them, and ask why they're being somewhat anti-social around you.
>Dismiss them and talk to someone else.
>>
>>322837
>>Dismiss them, and offer to join in their little card game.
>>
>>322837
>Dismiss them, and talk to their CO and ask if he knows anything about the problem
>>
>>322857
Ditto
>>
Waiting ten more minutes.
>>
>>322837
>Dismiss them, and offer to join in their little card game.
>>
You decide to join in their little... Card game, if you will.

You take a seat on a nearby stool, and the men tell you your playing a game called "Poker." After some brief instructions, you think you know how to play the game.

Roll me a 2d20, first roll is wisdom for body motions, second roll is luck for cards.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>322915
>>
Rolled 2, 8 = 10 (2d20)

>>322940
I tried to abort but it was too late
>>
Rolled 7, 5 = 12 (2d19)

>>
Rolled 2, 10 = 12 (2d20)

>>
Rolled 6, 18 = 24 (2d20)

>>
7+1=8
Failure!

Mediocre?

You draw five cards, and get nothing outstanding, save a pair of threes. You think that everyone else may have a better hand then you, judging from body movement.

What do?

>Try a bluff. (Charisma)
>Fold.
>Raise, and see if you can't win. (I roll against myself.)
>>
>>323005
>>323022
>>
>>323022
>>Fold.
>>
>>323022
>Try a bluff. (Charisma)
>>
>>323022
>>Try a bluff. (Charisma)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+5 for bluffing.
>>
Rolled 17 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>323056
>>
Rolled 20 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>323056
>>
>>323077
Deus Vult
>>
>>323077
And the trend for getting 20's on regular tasks continues.
>>
File: 1467087468583.png (717KB, 485x738px) Image search: [Google]
1467087468583.png
717KB, 485x738px
>>323077
Draconis vult
>>
>>323077

20+5=25

Critical Success!

"All in."

Your men look at each other nervously.

One by one, they fold, and you reveal your hand. Some of them curse themselves, while others nod.

'So, would any of you be willing to tell my why exactly you've been... Avoiding me?"

A few of the men look at each other, then look at one of the more... Younger recruits.

"What's your name?"

"Erh... Private Erik."

"Now, since all of the men seem to be looking at you... Tell me why they've been avoiding me."

"Well... Mostly because somewhat worried you might try... Try to turn us into a half-dragon or something."

You laugh slightly.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Well... We're just in the military to feed our families, not really become a different race. Most of the half-dragons share similar sympathies, hell, most of them are married. But most are willing to do anything for you and Sweden."

"So, you aren't?"

He shakes his head.

"Truth be told, we just want peace and to go back to our families. I don't want to die overseas or for your personal glory."

Hm.

Actions

>That is the path of a craven... You are fighting for Sweden's honor and integrity, not for your personal glory!
>Conform, or be sentenced as traitors. You do not tolerate craven enclaves of soldiers. (Will force them to mutate.)
>Leave.
>Nod, and say that after this they are welcome to go back to their families for a time.
>Write-In
>>
>>323102
>Offer to transform them and their immediate families into Dragonbloods and Half-Dragons
>>
>>323102
>Nod, and say that after this they are welcome to go back to their families for a time.
>>
>>323102
>>Nod, and say that after this they are welcome to go back to their families for a time
>>
Ending voting in about fifteen minutes.
>>
>>323102
>Write-In

"I advise becoming draconian for my troops because it makes them less likely to die, I respect you might worry about species-ism and such or your families not recognising you. If you don't wish to be changed I shan't stop you but consider, what is better a dead human father or a live half-dragon? If you want I could even look into a version that will let you change into a human form?"

Be reasonable and they'll change.
>>
>>323115
>>323112
+1
>>
>>323158
Good write in, desu.

You nod your head.

"If you have no wish to become draconic, very well. I will leave you to it."

The private nods.

"Thank you sir."

You get up, and decide to do something else.

Morale has been restored!

>You should talk to Hans. And drink a little, why not?
>Talk to another regiment.
>Ask a member of this regiment their personal opinion on you, or another thing.
>Write-In
>>
>>323258
>Talk to another regiment.
>>
>>323258
>>You should talk to Hans. And drink a little, why not?
>>
>>323258
>Talk to another regiment
I want to know how the Svea Livgarde feel about us.
>>
Looks like talking to another regiment works.

Talk to which regiment?

>Svea Livgarde
>Panzer un Wehrwolf
>Sons av Renexizious
>Finnish Snipers
>>
>>323307
>>Svea Livgarde
>>
>>323307
>Svea Livgarde
>>
You go up to the Svea Livgarde, which instead of drinking, is mostly just outside practicing fighting, and seems to have entrenched themselves. Some of the civilians are entertained, and quite a few tourists are taking photos, posing with them, that sort of thing. It seems the regiment has become somewhat iconic. All of the soldiers seem to enjoy this quite a bit. You remind yourself that the regiment is still green.

For a Yuan-Ti regiment, it's rather dexterous, and they are equipped with Swedish rapiers, spiked helmets, with bright blue and yellow uniforms, heavily furred to protect against the winter, along with capes holding the royal coat of arms of Sweden.

They look towards you and raise their blades at once, as a sort of stylized salute.

>Ask who their commanding officer is, you need to speak to him about the regiment.
>Talk to some of the soldiers about something.
>Offer a mutagen before the crusade...
>Ask why aren't they drinking like the men inside.
>Write-In
>>
>>323420
>>Ask why aren't they drinking like the men inside.
>>
>>323420
>>Ask why aren't they drinking like the men inside.
>>
>>323420
>Ask why aren't they drinking like the men inside.
>>
>>323420
>"this looks fun!"
Jump in and help them dig
>>
"Men, why aren't you drinking like everyone inside?"

A soldier slithers up to you and raises their blade in salute.

"Sir! We are preparing for any possible sneak attacks, ambushes, or possible Muslim bombers."

"That's oddly specific."

Actions

>Order them to relax.
>Tell them they are doing a good job.
>...Demand that they stop digging trenches into the sidewalks.
>Offer to assist in digging fortifications.
>Write-In
>>
>>323524
>Offer to assist in digging fortifications
>>
>>323524
>Tell them they are doing a good job.
>>
>>323524
>>Offer to assist in digging fortifications
>>
>>323524
>>Tell them they are doing a good job.
>>
>>323524
>help out
>>
You decide to assist in digging their fortifications, and for the next few hours you turn the front of the bar into a warzone, complete with barbed wire, trenches, and sandbags.

After that, it seems the festivities have died down, and you return to your lair... And the crusade begins from there.

You must decide how your men will reach Constantinople.

>You will march through Russia, go through Germany, then through the Balkans, and reach Constantinople. This is the slowest, but safest option.
>You will sail with your little navy to Constantinople, and draft the merchant marine along the way.. This will be risky, due to your overwhelming naval disadvantage,
>You will paradrop units around the city. This is the riskiest option, though the fastest. You will not be able to take any sort of tanks or armor on this, and you'll be under heavy fire.
>Write-In
>>
>>323622
Can the bar be renamed "the dragons lair" complete with fortifications and gun enplacements
>we will personally conquer this city with our units acting as backup
>>
>>323622
>You will sail with your little navy to Constantinople, and draft the merchant marine along the way.. This will be risky, due to your overwhelming naval disadvantage,

I'm sure that we can trust sea dwelling merchants to help on a crusade to liberate Constantinople. We should see if there are any in Venice.
>>
>>323622
Can we seed spies ahead of us to prepare the way? Or is this crusade public information?
>>
>>323622

Contact the British and see if they mind lending us some ships.
>>
>>323639
Public information.

>>323634
I'm asking for mode of transportation.
>>
>>323622
>>You will march through Russia, go through Germany, then through the Balkans, and reach Constantinople. This is the slowest, but safest option.
>>
>>323622
>You will march through Russia, go through Germany, then through the Balkans, and reach Constantinople. This is the slowest, but safest option.
>>
>>323651
We will burrow there
>>
>>323648
If the British will assist our naval attack, then this. If not then.
>You will paradrop units around the city. This is the riskiest option, though the fastest. You will not be able to take any sort of tanks or armor on this, and you'll be under heavy fire.
>>
>>323658
...Two problems.

First off, your burrowing collapses behind you.
Second off, your very likely to accidentally drown your own soldiers, since your tunneling through the fucking Baltic sea.

Though I will admit, that is a good idea.
Also, you can always upgrade Burrowing to be more useful, when you mutate.
>>
>>323676
I'm saying we burrow there and our army marches behind us on top of the ground
>>
>>323676
Also we need to crusade against and then invade the under dark or just go and fuck their queen it's worked well enough in the past
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Alright, back after eating dinner.

Looks like a tie.

1=Sail
2=March
>>
>>323722
When did we ever do that? I only recall our son kidnapping the Austrian princess and that wasn't an official war. All of our conquests have been fairly standard.
>>
>>323738
Dude queen of Fucking England we kinda sorta fucked her and we are now in a standoff/ truce with briton
>>
You set sail with your mighty navy... Of not just ten... Not just fifteen.... Not even twenty... But twenty five heavily outdated destroyers, in questionable conditions! You of course, draft a fuckton of cruise ships, cargo ships, and other naval vehicles. You also send a message to England to request assistance. You get a (slightly) angrily written letter, mostly about how England "will do it first" and better then you. It seems like a race for Constantinople has begun.

Roll me a 2d20. First is how fast you get there, second is how fast England sends it's navy.
>>
>>323761
Why don't we put dragon fuel into the engines
>>
Rolled 15, 3 = 18 (2d20)

>>323761
>>
Rolled 18, 11 = 29 (2d20)

>>323761
I honestly would like to see them beat us, if only because I'm not looking forward to establishing that beachhead.
>>
>>323767
Putting dragonfuel.
Into heavily outdated destroyers.
In questionable quality.
In ships not designed to use it.

rip navy
>>
>>323780
Yeah I guess we should probably update our navy by this point also just for added lore how old is the current queen of England
>>
>>323772

Great Success!

By the time the Royal Navy assembles, you've already reached Italy... This is when you spot the Barbary-Janissary Navy. Mostly ex-pirate ships, looted destroyers and ships, and the infamous Sultan-Class Super-Heavy Battleships.

They heavily outnumber you, but you are equal on quality.

Enemy Navy
8x Battleships
1x Carrier
350x Destroyers
6500x Patrol Boats.
2x Super-Heavy Battleships

Your Navy
25x Destroyers
2000x Transports

You have a few options.

>Fall back, they heavily outnumber you, and are much better trained at naval boarding. Let the Royal Navy deal with it.
>Move in and attempt to board their ships.
>You will fly in, fighting the ships. Your men will fall back.
>You will fly in while your ships fight as well.
>Write-in
>>
>>323810
>ice aura & ice breath
Remember the titanic
>>
>>323810
>>You will fly in, fighting the ships. Your men will fall back.
We're an angry muscular skyscraper. Fuck their guns.
>>
>>323797
About 48.
>>
>>323810
we need as little casualties as possible to take back the promised land
>>
>>323810
>>
>>323810
We've been bulking to suplex one of those super-heavy battleships
>>
You take flight above your navy, and order them to pull back. Flak fire hits your scales, not even scratching them. A few fireballs fly towards you lazily, and you roll out of the way. It seems the Super-Heavy Battleships are equipped with mages as well.

What will you target first?

>The Super Heavy Battleships are the biggest threat.
>The Battleships will destroy your navy if they catch up.
>The looted Destroyers can catch your fleeing ships, it's probably best to take them out.
>The patrol boats surround the water, should be easy to take them out.
>You don't want to fight airplanes, take out the carrier.
>>
>>323857
>>The looted Destroyers can catch your fleeing ships, it's probably best to take them out.
>>
>>323857
>super heavy
Freeze them so that we can capture one or both
>>
>>323860
seconding.
>>
Ending voting in five minutes.
>>
You decide to go after the destroyers.

Choose from the following.

>Strafe them with your ice breath. (Body)
>Slam down on their ships. (Body)
>Go under the water, and attack from below! (Agility)
>Spit acid at the ships below! (Body)
>Come crashing down, and swallow up a destroyer or two. (Body, +2 from Mouth)
>Laser eye? Laser eye. (Free Action, will cause Ultra-Hungry to activate.)
>>
>>323913
>laser eye
Cause then we can just eat boats to not be hungry
>>
>>323913
>>Spit acid at the ships below! (Body)
>>323913
>>
>>323913
>>Laser eye? Laser eye. (Free Action, will cause Ultra-Hungry to activate.)
>Come crashing down, and swallow up a destroyer or two. (Body, +2 from Mouth)
Welcome to the Dragon's gaping maw!
>>
File: image.jpg (313KB, 1434x1434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313KB, 1434x1434px
>>323921
>>323913
This, also
>Tfw we eat the entire fleet
>>
>>323930
We have to be careful the super heavy will be useful to create ultra heavys
>>
Roll me a 2d20+17 for Slam Jamming.
>>
Rolled 3, 9 + 17 = 29 (2d20 + 17)

>>323939
>+17
wew lad
e
w

l
a
d
>>
File: 1449956391990.png (268KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1449956391990.png
268KB, 500x372px
>>323939
>>
Rolled 15, 8 + 17 = 40 (2d20 + 17)

>>323948
huh, my dice went.
>>
Rolled 15, 5 + 17 = 37 (2d20 + 17)

>>323939
>>
Rolled 19, 9, 19 + 3 = 50 (3d20 + 3)

Ignore my rolling.
>>
>>323955
Why must you do this
>>
>>323955
>Ignore my rolling.
no
>>
19+17=36

Fucking Overwhelming Success!

9+17=26

Overwhelming Success

You tear off your eyepatch, and carefully get close to the water, causing ice to form along it as you fly above it. You open your mouth, and destroyers start falling into it. About thirteen light destroyers gets swallowed up, and you begin shooting lasers all over the fucking place, causing fires to break out on four others.

However, one of the Sultan-Class battleships is in range, and fired one of it's super-heavy cannons, which is nearly the size of one of your claws. It's fucking huge, basically.

It's somewhat slow, but you have no doubt that it'll penetrate your scales. Some of the lesser battleships fire as well. adding a barrage aimed towards your wings.

>Attempt to dodge the barrage of smaller shells. (Agility, HARD)
>Attempt to dodge the huge shell headed towards you. (Agility, HARD)
>Dodge both! (Agility, VERY HARD, RISKY.)
>>
>>323978
>>Attempt to dodge the huge shell headed towards you. (Agility, HARD)
>>
>>323978
>Attempt to dodge the huge shell headed towards you. (Agility, HARD)
>>
Rolled 7, 8 + 4 = 19 (2d20 + 4)

Roll me a 1d20-4, and ignore my rolls.
>>
Rolled 1 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>323988
>>
Rolled 3 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>
>>323993
Why, just why
>>
File: RedDeadKikes.png (638KB, 542x565px) Image search: [Google]
RedDeadKikes.png
638KB, 542x565px
>>323993
It's anoah shoah!

Use Barbaric?

>Yes
>No
>>
>>323997
I don't man. It's something that I'm going to have to sleep with. Which might be very soon
>>
>>323999
Yes.

I don't want an injury, after all, we're the ones putting in work here.
>>
Roll me a 1d20 for this.
>>
>>323999
Yes
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>324024
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>324024
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>324024
It's a spicy meatball.
>>
>>324093

You notice that the shell is going straight for your head... You pull up, but it hits you straight in the chest, sending you reeling back and disrupting your flight. The shot heavily injures your chest, covering it in black soot, and you feel an intense pain. (-2150 HP)

You start pulling back up. The main batteries on it cannot hit you if your above, a critical design flaw fighting a dragon. However, the shots from the lesser battleships begin hitting, and injure your wings slightly. (-1000 HP), causing small tears in it.

Actions

>Pull back, and let the Royal Navy deal with it.
>Your hungry. And there's a big fucking ship infront of you. Take out the Sultan Battleships. (Body)
>Strafe from above with your frost breath. (Agility)
>Spit acid towards some of the smaller ships! (Body)
>Write-In

Anyhow, this where I'm going to pick up at in the morning, see you guys then.
>>
>>324124
>Your hungry. And there's a big fucking ship infront of you. Take out the Sultan Battleships. (Body)
>>
>>324124
>>Your hungry. And there's a big fucking ship infront of you. Take out the Sultan Battleships. (Body)
>>
>>324124
Don't we have the water breathing trait? Just sub the sultan class like jaws
>>
Can't we just grab the battleships and start throwing it at the other parts of the fleet?
That should be enough to sink some of the ships.
A few extra masses should also sink the super heavy one
>>
>>324569

Battleships are pretty big annon. As in, about two or three times bigger than us. And they are all steel. I find our ability to throw one dubious.

Other, smaller ships on the other hand.
>>
>>324124
>>
>>324124
>Write-In
>Dive! Dive! Dive! Fake a crash into the water and then attack the biggest ship from below
>>
>>324552
Good point, we do have water breathing. About time we used it.
>>324612
Switching my vote to this.
>>
Any chance we could turn on our freeze aura to stop the ships in their tracks, then leave them open to attack by us underwater?
>>
>>324630
More like freeze all the water to stop torpedos then start burrowing through it. And eat stuffs.
>>
So, here's a few thing I like to point out about yesterday.

1: Not sleeping for an entire day makes you feel like shit.
2: Bacon sandwiches are crafted by God's chosen, and whenever made should be consumed.

Anyhow, continuing today, with hopefully much better writing then yesterday. And earlier.

>>324630
Yes, you guys are a fucking nightmare to deal with naval wise.
>>324797
This is somewhat true, if something is frozen or at the very least cold, it is much easier for you to burrow through, damage, or otherwise nom, thanks to the fact your an ice dragon.
>>324603
A Super-Heavy Battleship, keep in mind, is the length of four battleships put together, and is kept afloat mostly by magic, hope, and a heavy engine. So, extra mass may or may not sink it, depending in the enchantments.

Going to wait thirty more minutes.
>>
>>324124
>Write-In
>Dive! Dive! Dive! Fake a crash into the water and then attack the biggest ship from below
>>
>>324124
>>Your hungry. And there's a big fucking ship infront of you. Take out the Sultan Battleships. (Body)
>>
>>325272
+1
>>
Looks like diving wins. Roll me a 2d20+5 for faking. First roll is actually faking it, second is keeping your anger in check long enough to do that.
>>
Rolled 18, 5 + 5 = 28 (2d20 + 5)

>>325373
>>
Rolled 9, 12 = 21 (2d20)

>>325373

Here goes.
>>
Rolled 13, 19 + 5 = 37 (2d20 + 5)

>>325373
>>
>>325380
>>325401

>23, 24.

Not bad.
>>
18+5=23

Great Success!

19+1=20

Minor Success

You dive under the water, making it look like your wings were too clipped to fly. A cheer goes up from above.

Underneath, you begin to plot. Your anger is bubbling up.

What do?

>Sneak below the sultan-class ships, and breath ice unto their bottom hull. It'll hopefully sink their ship. (Body)
>Jump out of the water and bite down on that battleship. (Body)
>Shift to half-dragon form and attempt to board the sultan class super heavy battleship.
>Focus your attention on the destroyers, and start slashing into their hull. (Agility)
>Write-In
>>
>>325426
>Sneak below the sultan-class ships, and breath ice unto their bottom hull. It'll hopefully sink their ship. (Body)
>>
>>325426
>>Sneak below the sultan-class ships, and breath ice unto their bottom hull. It'll hopefully sink their ship. (Body)
>>
>>325426
>Sneak below the big-ass ship and burst to the surface right next to it, immediately breathing ice on it's deck

I'm not quite certain breathing ice on the bottom of a ship will make it sink. I mean, ice floats 'n all...
>>
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+16 for ice attack.
>>
Rolled 13 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>325489
Is it 16 or 17?
>>
Rolled 19 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>325455
>>
NO MORE ROLLS PLEASE
>>
>>325489
I'm autistic, it's supposed to be +15, sorry anons.

>>325499
19+15=34

Overwhelming Success!

Your ice breath starts cutting deep into the hull, getting into pockets and dents long forgotten. The ship begins its descent slowly, and the crew begin to man the lifeboats.

It seems that the other ships have not realized this, so you still have the advantage of suprise.

>You don't want survivors of that super-heavy battleship. Come up and gobble em.
>Target some patrol boats. They're rather easy to destroy.
>Take out the destroyers, they may be carrying depth charges.
>Take out the battleships.
>Take care of the final Super-Heavy Battleship.
>>
>>325527
>>Take care of the final Super-Heavy Battleship.
>>
>>325527
>>Take care of the final Super-Heavy Battleship.
>>
>>325527
>Take care of the final Super-Heavy Battleship.
>>
You decide to take care of the other battleship. Underneath it, you spot runes of protection. It seems this is the capital ship.

You have a few options.

>Climb up along it's side in half-dragon form. You want this ship.
>Attempt to freeze the ship's hull anyways. (Body)
>Spit acid at the bottom of it. (Body, HARD)
>Ram into it, and hopefully breach it. (Body)
>Burrow into it. (Body, HARD)
>Write-In
>>
>>325558
>>Ram into it, and hopefully breach it. (Body)
>>
>>325558
>>
>>325558
>Climb up along it's side in half-dragon form. You want this ship.
>>
>>325558
>>
Roll me a 1d20+15 for this.
>>
Rolled 4 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>325591
>>
Rolled 14 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>325591
>>
>>325591
Dont we get extra body from having the eye opened?
>>
>>325604
14+15=29

Great Success!

You ram through the hull, and leave a gargauntan hole, somewhat shaped like you. However, you notice that sparks are emitting from your body, and your body is starting to get more heated. It seems your being electrocuted by the runes. Underwater, this could have great risk.

>Emerge.
>Stay underwater. (Body, VERY HARD, Risky.)

>>325628
Yes, but I'm multitasking a few things, and I believe you get +1 body from this every round you hit something, and since you didn't hit something a round ago, the anger subsided.
>>
Rolled 19 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>325591
>>
>>325646
>>Emerge.
>>
>>325646
>>Emerge.
>>
>>325646
>Emerge.
>>
You emerge from the water, and the electricity deals minor damage. (-100 HP), though it does leave a few slightly damaged scales.

The sinking battleships are unable to fire, and it seems a nearby battleship called Suleiman's Journey" is trying to ram you. Hell, you can even see the captain with his scimitar pointed at you out on the front. You chuckle slightly, it seems this fool has a death wish.

What do?

>Freeze his ship and fly upwards out of battery range. (Body)
>Demand his surrender. (Intimidate, HARD)
>Mouth, meet ship. Ship, meet mouth. (Body, +2 from Mouth.)
>Spit acid at the Suleiman's Journey.
>Write-In
>>
>>325673
>>Spit acid at the Suleiman's Journey.
>>
>>325646
Yeah
>emerge
Maybe halfdragon and "hide" onboard
>>
>>325673
>>Mouth, meet ship. Ship, meet mouth. (Body, +2 from Mouth.)
>>
>>325673
Lets see if im in time this time.
>ship, meet mouth!
>>
Roll me a 1d20+18 for nomming.
>>
Rolled 10 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>325706
>>
Rolled 15 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>325706
>>
>>325723
>>325723

15+18=33

Overwhelming Success!

You lean over the captain, and in a instant you bite down on half of his ship. The ship begins to sink, and it seems the morale of the navy has plummeted. Some of the patrol boats are beginning to flee. You fire a laser at them, and blow up a random patrol boat.

What do?

>Crush a few more battleships. They will learn to fear you. (Body)
>Chase after the routers. (Body)
>See if you can't pick up a destroy and drop it from above. You didn't kill them, gravity techinically did. (Body)
>Demand their surrender. (Intimidate)
>>
>>325758
>Demand their surrender. (Intimidate)
They will join us or die
>>
>>325758
>Demand surrender
into conversion time!
>>
>>325758
>>Crush a few more battleships. They will learn to fear you. (Body)
>>
>>325758
>>Demand their surrender. (Intimidate)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+7
>>
Rolled 3 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>325785
>>
>>325785
Having the eye open gives us a +2 to intimidate.
>>
>>325790
>>325790
Fuck me, I forgot.
>>
Rolled 8 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>
Rolled 10 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>325785
>>
>>325801
10+9=19

Failure!

"Surrender or perish, mortals!"

A defiant cry rises out from the navy, it seems they are not all cowards.

The destroyers fire a barrage towards you, while the battleships seem to concetrate their fire on your wings.

What do?

>Roll to evade the barrage. (Agility)
>Roll to evade the battleships' fire. (Agility)
>Try to evade both. (Agility, HARD)
>>
>>325809
>>Roll to evade the battleships' fire. (Agility)
>>
>>325809
>>Roll to evade the battleships' fire. (Agility)
>>
Roll me a 1d20-4 for evade battleships.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>325836
>>
>>325809
>avoid battleship fire
Also, how fast is our shapeshifting? Can we shrink to dodge better?
>>
Rolled 11 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>325836
>>
Rolled 4 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>
Rolled 3 - 4 (1d20 - 4)

>>325836
>>
>>325849
It takes a few minutes, so no.

11-4=7

Failure!

You take a direct hit, even when you move to dodge. It doesn't do much, but you feel some other shells hit your wings, causing you to slow down a little more. If your wings get hit again, it will be very hard to fly. (-1250 HP)

Current HP: 14000

What do?

>Ram into some of the battleships. You need them dead and gone. (Body)
>Frost breath the water, along with your ice aura, it'll heavily slow them down and might cause a few of them to sink if your very lucky. (Body)
>Acid, meet destroyers. (Body)
>Crash into the waves, maybe you can cause waves to crash some of the destroyers? (Body)
>>
>>325868
>Ram into some of the battleships. You need them dead and gone. (Body)
>>
>>325868
>>Frost breath the water, along with your ice aura, it'll heavily slow them down and might cause a few of them to sink if your very lucky. (Body)
>>
>>325868
>Ramming speed! Target battleships.
>>
>>325868
>>Ram into some of the battleships. You need them dead and gone. (Body)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+19
>>
Rolled 19 + 19 (1d20 + 19)

>>325896
That phat bonus
>>
>>325908
19+19=38

Legendary Success!

You ram into one of the battleships, which is sent flying backwards into other destroyers, and two other battleships, and explode in a mighty fireball. This has the effect of causing most of the remaining navy to flee...

Actions.

>Ignore them, and bring your navy forward to land.
>Take the survivors down.
>Demand they join you. (Intimidate)
>>
>>325921
>The Dragon Crusade brings prosperity for the true faith! Join me! Or join the suffering dead!
>>
>>325921
>Ignore them, and bring your navy forward to land.
>>
>>325921
>Demand they join you. (Intimidate)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+9 for intimidation.
>>
Rolled 2 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>325986
>>
Rolled 19 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>325986
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>325986
>>
>>326003
19+9=28

"One last offer mortals... Join me, or die!"

Plenty of the ottoman's fleet starts hoisting down their flags, and surrender. A few stragglers flee to Constantinople, but that is relatively minor. You bring your navy forward, and you have two landing locations.

>Gallipoli, a piece of heavily defended coastline, but the closest you can get to Constantinople to land.
>Bursa, you'll have to risk heavy resistance from the natives, and you'll attack Constantinople from it's least defended side, and then cross the river, but at least on this side you won't fight too hard on the landing.
>>
>>326032
A crusade is nothing without native support.
>Bursa and spread the word of dragon-saint jesus

I have to sleep now but thanks for the quest qm! One of my faves.
>>
>>326032
>Gallipoli, a piece of heavily defended coastline, but the closest you can get to Constantinople to land.
>>
>>326032
>>Bursa, you'll have to risk heavy resistance from the natives, and you'll attack Constantinople from it's least defended side, and then cross the river, but at least on this side you won't fight too hard on the landing.
>>
>>326032
>Bursa, you'll have to risk heavy resistance from the natives, and you'll attack Constantinople from it's least defended side, and then cross the river, but at least on this side you won't fight too hard on the landing.
>>
>>326032
>>Bursa, you'll have to risk heavy resistance from the natives, and you'll attack Constantinople from it's least defended side, and then cross the river, but at least on this side you won't fight too hard on the landing.
>>
You decide to land at Bursa, and as your navy approaches, you note it's rather heavy defenses. However, on the shores is a man, dressed in what one of your officer's notes is a Janissary uniform. On the shore, it he is surrounded by a few other soldiers, and is waving a white flag, either that of surrender or wishing to speak.

What will you do?

>Land, you will talk to this Janissary officer, with a few soldiers of course.
>Order your destroyers to target him, and fire. It's rather nice he pointed himself out.
>Land with your soldiers and charge anyways. Their commander is out, therefor giving you an easy attack.
>>
>>326083
>>Land, you will talk to this Janissary officer, with a few soldiers of course.
>>
>>326083
>>
>>326083
>>
You decide to talk to this man... Now the question is, what form?

>You are superior then him, you will meet him as a dragon.
>At the very least, if he's going to surrender you'd like to look good. Not that you don't as a dragon form, it's just that you look better with a crown and full regal attire.
>Dragonblood form, you want to have an upperhand in case he tries anything.
>Human form, you will go as an equal.
>>
>>326115
half-dragon
>>
>>326115
>>You are superior then him, you will meet him as a dragon.
>>
>>
>>326115
>At the very least, if he's going to surrender you'd like to look good. Not that you don't as a dragon form, it's just that you look better with a crown and full regal attire
>>
>>326115
>>At the very least, if he's going to surrender you'd like to look good. Not that you don't as a dragon form, it's just that you look better with a crown and full regal attire.

Half dragon
>>
You land ashore, and come up to the Janissary. You see a man tugging at his shoulder, seemingly being another Janissary.

"Is this a surrender, or a truce?"

The Janissary answers you quickly in English.

"A truce, friend."

"Father, you do not need to do this. You can still surren-"

"Hush, child."

"Ah, I see you are not unfamiliar with the British?"

He nods his head, and you see that his face is wrinkled, old, and grizzled. It seems this man is a veteran.

"Yes, I was a young Janissary at Galliopli, we barely won even then. Little did we know that the war was for naught, as the Sultanate was put into exile, and the Janissary Corp disbanded."

"Intriguing. But I assume you came here for a reason."

He sighs.

"I know I will not walk away from this battle alive, as my honor and duty to Allah permits. However, that doesn't mean the men drafted must die for an salak Sultan. They are simply townsfolk and family, and I have a old man's plea to ask of you."

Actions.

>Yes, well, what is it?
>You can still walk away and surrender, there is little holding you to it.. (Charisma, HARD)
>Decline, you will not negotiate with heathens.
>>
>>326224
>>You can still walk away and surrender, there is little holding you to it.. (Charisma, HARD)
>>
>>326224
>>Yes, well, what is it?
>>
>>326224
>>You can still walk away and surrender, there is little holding you to it.. (Charisma, HARD)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+7 for charisma.
>>
Rolled 11 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>326249
I bet I'll get a 3 or a 4 again.
>>
Rolled 10 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>326249
>>
Rolled 9 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

nat 1
>>
>>326279
11+7=18

Minor Failure!

"You can still surrender, don't be foolish."

"Coming from an infidel like yourself, I will ignore that."

"Fine then, what is your plea?" you snarl slightly, and you think you slightly scare the old man."

"First off, I would ask you to spare my son, in case of my death. Which will happen, I will assure you."

"This is your son?"

The second Janissary looks up to you and nods.

"He's new, and he has chosen dishonor rather then death. His shame will mark our family for generations, but he however, unlike me is willing to surrender and join you."

"So he's a traitor?"

"...Sadly, yes. And he has spoken to me far too much about the concerns the men have in face of your invasion. For you see, I have come to you so you may kill me."

"...Why?"

"So people may be spared from bloodshed, so my son will have a future instead of this new Ottoman Empire. We will not return to our glory days."

His son hugs him, and the man hits him.

"As for you, I wish you luck, and stop being sentimental. We are in the presence of an emperor, infidel or not."

He bows in front of you, and hands you his scimitar.

This is weird as fuck.

"Kill me, infidel. My men will happily join yours."

He seems stoic, and apparently ready to die.

Actions.

>Refuse to do so, first off this is weird as fuck, and second off, you don't want to take traitors into your ranks.
>Execute him with the scimitar.
>Knock him out, and quickly flee to your ship! Maybe you can get there in time before they realize what's happened.
>Write-In
>>
>>326313

>Execute him with the scimitar.
>>
>>326313
>>Execute him with the scimitar.
>>
>>326313
>Bite his head off
>>
>>326313
>Knock him out, and quickly flee to your ship! Maybe you can get there in time before they realize what's happened.
>>
Waiting fifteen minutes.
>>
>>326313
"I suggest an alternative, we shall duel. If you win then my forces shall go home, if I win then you'll be unconscious and your second in command whom I expect is your son(?) will take over. He can surrender and you shall suffer no shame."

My morals stop me from letting this man die.
>>
>>323313
>Refuse to do so, first off this is weird as fuck, and second off, you don't want to take traitors into your ranks.
>>
Alright, so in order to avoid yet another salt spiral like when we died last time, I'm going to dumb down voting just a little.

Choices

>We should kill him.
>We should spare him.

If one of these passes, we'll go more in depth.

>inb4 QM isn't rolling!
It's because I sort of realized that there is a chance we'll go into the salt spiral, and I don't feel like getting chloride poisoning.
I'll be back in a little bit.
>>
>>326387
>We should kill him.
But do it honorably. Maybe freeze him in ice and announce that when/if the jannisaries rise again under your control, an honorable leader can lead them again.
>>
>>326387
>>We should spare him.
>>
I really don't want a fucking tie.
Anons, even if your lurking vote.
>>
>>326387
>We should kill him.
By not wanting a salt spiral I can only assume he'll get butthurt and pull out some magical weapon if we dishonor him
>>
>>326387
>>We should spare him.
>>
It is a good thing we are not Orks. The one time people tried to suicide against orks, thye just got so confused and depressed that they left without killing anyone.

>We should spare him.
>>
>>326387
>We should kill him.
>>
>>326387
>>We should kill him.
>>
>>326398
Switching to killing him
>>
>>326440
No, magical weapons and shit are rare unless your really fucking high up, like king status or something.
>>
>>326463
This raises way more questions as to what may or may not happen then. Lets hope we dont get ones and attract the salty anons.
>>
Looks like killing wins.

Now, decide.

>Freeze him in ice like >>326393
>Just behead him with the scimitar.
>Bite his head off and swallow, your already killing the man, might as well go the full distance.
>Write-In
>>
>>326484
>>Just behead him with the scimitar.
>>
>>326484
>>Freeze him in ice like
>>
>>326387
spare
>>
>>326484
>Freeze him in ice like
>>
>>326484
freeze, let him be returned to his family as a corpse
>>
>>326484
>>Freeze him in ice like
>>
"Any last requests?"

"Yes. Make my son a man, I was unable to, as evident of the boy before you."

You nod, and take a deep breath. You unleash a hail of ice, and freeze the man solid. He'd make a rather somber ice-statue, you think.

His son runs over to check on him, and hugs him before you force him to let go. His son hands you his scimitar, and bows.

"Tell me, what is your name?"

"Metehan Karadeniz."

"Do you surrender, Metehan?"

He hesitates.

"...Yes."

Good. You were expecting a little more resistance... Now, what to do with this man.

Actions

>Follow his father's last wishes. You'll make him a man yet.
>Yeah, no. He's on his own.
>Whelp, now that's done it's time to kill the filthy heretic.
>Offer him a position at court, maybe as an advisor or something like that.
>Write-In
>>
>>326547
>>
>>326547
>>
>>326547

We are a dragon of honour, our word is worth gold!
>>
"Good. Now you will report to me, and listen to me. Got it?"

"Yes... Yes sir."

"Good. Now tell your men to surrender and let my men land."

He yells something out in Turkish, and you see men emerge from the trenchline, many are children or elderly. Even more lack weapons or uniforms, dressed in civillian attire.

What will you do to the civillians press-ganged.

>They will serve you in war. However, they need weaponry and uniforms.
>Let volunteers serve with you. You doubt any of them would join you however. (Charisma on how many join.)
>Order them to return to their homes.
>Demand their conversion to the one, true faith. (Conversion, HARD)
>Write-In
>>
>>326600
>Order them to return to their homes.
>>
>>326600
>convert
>>
>>326600
>>Order them to return to their homes
>>
>326600
>convert the heathens!
>>
>>326654
>>326619
please dont
>>
>>326600
>Demand their conversion to the one, true faith. (Conversion, HARD)
>>
>>326619
>>326654
we can convert them later
>>
You tell Metehan to send them back to their homes. He yells something out in Turkish, and the crowd cheers, and rushes back to their homes. Your men take the shoreline, and many are eager to march to Constantinople. Metehan is somewhat hesitant to due so. After some brief conversation, you find Metehan is in fact, only seventeen. Seems like he joined young. Zhukov seems hesitant to invade Constantinople, citing that the locals could cut off supply at any time.

What do?

>You'll rush to Constantinople. You can't let the British beat you there.
>You need to encircle to the other side. See if you can't get onto Gallipoli's beach.
>You should make sure the locals aren't going to try and resist you. Spend a while getting the locals on your side, either by conversion or helping them out.
>Write-In

Also, the Metehan Problem.

>He's now your ward, similar in status of Reviere.
>He's an adopted son, of sorts.
>You might of spared him, but you can barely tolerate such a man. Leave him as a minor commander.
>>
>>326666
>>You should make sure the locals aren't going to try and resist you. Spend a while getting the locals on your side, either by conversion or helping them out.
>>
>>326666
>You should make sure the locals aren't going to try and resist you. Spend a while getting the locals on your side, either by conversion or helping them out.
>>
You decide to help out the locals. You also make Metehan a personal ward.

The locals have a few problems, or you could just bypass that and attempt to convert them.

>Attempt conversion. By force. (Intimidate.)
>Attempt conversion, peacefully hopefully. (Conversion, HARD)
>See what they need help with. You're willing to do some menial work in exchange for loyalty.
>>
>>326698
>Attempt conversion. By force. (Intimidate.)
>>
>>326698
>>See what they need help with. You're willing to do some menial work in exchange for loyalty.
>>
>>326698
>convert
>>
>>326710
Specify which conversion.
>>
>>326704
>>326710
whats with you gays and conversion.
>>
>>326721
Fuck you, you ball licking piece of shit.
>>
>>326698
>>
>>326721
*guys*
>>
>>326721
Renexizious is if /pol/, /fit/ and /tg/ had a weird orgy which resulted in a child.

Also, I doubt anyone here is gay. Though there could be execptions.
>>
>>326698
>>
Peacefully wins.

Roll me a 1d20+4 for this.

Also, what do you want to convert them towards?

>Draconic-Catholicism.
>Draconicism.
>Catholicism.
>>
>>326775
>>Draconic-Catholicism.
>>
>>326775
>Draconic-Catholicism.

We are free of the popes control now that we took over the Vatican.
>>
Rolled 14 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>326775
>>Draconic-Catholicism
Draconism is heresy, base Catholicism ignoring the obvious fact of our sainthood
>>
>>326775
>Draconic-Catholicism.
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>
>>326775
>>Draconic-Catholicism
>>
Draconic Catholicism wins.

>>326790
14+4=18

Borderline Failure!

You attempt to go throughout the city to convert people in a human form, to avoid suspicion. Quite a few people convert, but mostly the down-trodden and those who were at the beach. Everyone else either ignores you, or throw rocks at you, booing you. It seems they refuse to be saved.

You have a few actions.

>Attempt to have the downtrodden revolt in your name. It'll solve the problems of religion, and get rid of some of the more corrupt elements. (Tactics)
>Forcibly convert them, or they'll face death. (Intimidate.)
>Leave them be.
>Write-In
>>
>>326851
>Forcibly convert them, or they'll face death. (Intimidate.)
>>
>>326851
>>Attempt to have the downtrodden revolt in your name. It'll solve the problems of religion, and get rid of some of the more corrupt elements. (Tactics)
>>
>>326851
>Leave them be.

We will simply try again at a later date. There is other stuff we could be doing.
>>
>>326851
>>Attempt to have the downtrodden revolt in your name. It'll solve the problems of religion, and get rid of some of the more corrupt elements. (Tactics)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+4 for how well the revolt goes.
>>
Rolled 7 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>326899
>>
Rolled 3 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>326899
>>
Rolled 13 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>326899
>>
>>326920
13+4=17

After some minor coercesion, a small revolt goes underplace. By the time you return, hopefully the town will be under allied control. Zhkov however, is more relaxed, though Metehan is now worried about what'll come after you take over Constantinople.

You begin heading to Constantinople, and by the time you arrive you see across the shore, British flags. It seems they just arrived and are now on the other side of Constantinople. Their massive navy blocks one half of Constantinople.

You set up a siege position on the other side of Constantinople, and the siege begins.

What will you do as your first action?

>Fly over to the English side, maybe you can negotiate?
>Appoint a commander in charge of the next attack.
>Begin circumventing this side of the city with trenches and barbed wire.
>Fly overhead, and estimate their defenses. (Free, Surveying)
>Write-In
>>
>>326963
>Appoint a commander in charge of the next attack.
>>
>>326963
>>Appoint a commander in charge of the next attack.
>Fly overhead, and estimate their defenses. (Free, Surveying)
>>
You have a few choices of commanders. Since you are quite injured, you cannot participate in this attack.

>Send Metehan.
>Send Zhukov.
>Send your son, Charlemagne.
>Send Hans.
>>
>>327034
>Send your son, Charlemagne.
>>
Ending voting in about ten minutes.
>>
You decide to send Charlemagne.

You are Charlemagne, and your father has tasked you with entering the city. Before you however, are the mighty walls of Constantinople. Even if modern day weaponry makes walls useless, they are still formidable, and a treasure, in a sense.

What will you do, heir of Sweden?

>Order your men to charge the walls and begin climbing. You will not destroy a wall such as this.
>Order a bombardment ontop of the walls. You don't need them intact, you can always build a bigger wall.
>...See if you can't get your father to burrow beneath the city and open up a tunnel for you to attack through.
>Get the Panzer out. Let's see their walls protect them against such a powerful tank!
>Write-In
>>
>>327159
>>...See if you can't get your father to burrow beneath the city and open up a tunnel for you to attack through.
>>327159
>>
You go and get your father.

"Hey Dad, I know your healing up for battle, but uh... I need to borrow you."

"Didn't I task you with taking care of the walls?"

"Yeah. I need to borrow you."

"I'm trying to sleep."

"Please?"

Your father sighs.

"Fine."

Roll me a 1d20 to see how well the burrowing goes.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>327207
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>327207
>>
>>327225

Your father begins burrowing carefully, and you set up limited support beams behind to make sure it won't collapse. He burrows into what seems to be large garden, and falls back quickly to get more sleep. Your men begin to go through the gargantuan hole, and emerge unmolested in the garden. You can effectively take the turks by surprise and with minimal casualties.

Roll me a 1d20+4, this is the first wave into the city. Also, select who will go first.

>The Sons av Renexizious. Their zeal and numbers will get them far.
>The Draconic Corps. They're great shock soldiers.
>The Finnish Snipers. (Stealthy)
>The Panzer! (Risky)
>The Livgarde, they will set up a defensive location for you to strike from.
>>
>>327247
>The Livgarde, they will set up a defensive location for you to strike from.
>>
>>327247
>>The Livgarde, they will set up a defensive location for you to strike from.
>>
Rolled 14 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>
Rolled 6 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>327247
>>The Livgarde, they will set up a defensive location for you to strike from.
>>
14+4=18

The first wave is silent and undetected, the Livgarde sets up heavy defenses, cementing your position in Constantinople. However, once it is complete the enemy realizes they have been flanked, and move to engage. However, the city is an adversary for them, as they cannot get past the heavy MG positions set up. You will come on the second wave.

>Send in the Sons.
>Send in the Draconic Corps.
>Send in the Finnish Snipers.
>Send... The Panzer.
>Write-In
>>
>>327333
>Send in the Sons.
>>
>>327333
>Send in the Sons.
>>
>>327333
>Send in the Sons.
>>
Roll me a 2d20+4, first is for your personal success, second is for the Sons.
>>
Rolled 13, 17 + 4 = 34 (2d20 + 4)

>>327383
>>
Rolled 15, 13 + 4 = 32 (2d20 + 4)

>>327383
>>
>>327383
>>
15+2=17

Success!

17+4=21

Great Success!

You and your men emerge from the tunnel and charge down the central street. It seems the enemy failed to expect a counter attack, and with the amount of men behind you, you begin pushing them back. Your maul and grenade launcher takes care of quite a few clusters of infantry, but up ahead you see barricades, and angry Janissary Troops ready for battle.

What do?

>Barricades, eh? Guess we gotta clear them up with FLAME BREATH! (Body)
>Charge their barricades! (Body)
>Shoot some grenades over! (Firearms)
>Spit acid at the barricades, maybe it'll work?
>You feel angry. Who would put up barricades in this city, a city with so much history behind it! They must die for this! (Berserk Rage, Body)
>Write-In
>>
>>327457
>>Spit acid at the barricades, maybe it'll work?
>>
>>327472
Ditto
>>
>>327457
>>Barricades, eh? Guess we gotta clear them up with FLAME BREATH! (Body)
>>
>>327457
>Spit acid at the barricades, maybe it'll work?
>>
Looks like acid wins.

You spit acid at the barricades. Which is not like your father's acid, and barely melts a section of the barricades, and one unfortunate Janissary's face.

Actions.
>Flame them out! (Body)
>Charge! (Body)
>Grenade Launcher time! (Firearms)
>Fuck that barricade up with internal anger issues! (Body, Berserk Rage)
>Write-In
>>
>>327561
>>Flame them out! (Body)
>>
>>327561
>>Flame them out! (Body)
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+2 for breath attack.
>>
Rolled 20 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>327586
>>
>>327595
ayyy thats my 2nd 20 in this thread
>>
File: FIRE.jpg (402KB, 782x640px) Image search: [Google]
FIRE.jpg
402KB, 782x640px
>>327595
Whelp, looks like Napalm may, or may not be Charlemagne's middle name.
Writing.
>>
>>327595
>>327595
20+4=24

You jump from cover and breath fire. Instead, you fire a fireball straight towards them, and a huge explosion comes from the barricade. Burning Janissaries rush out, covered in flame and quite literally, melt. For a good twenty minutes, a huge, blazing fire remains there, even if there is nothing left to burn, and it acts as a sort of cover, since it cannot burn you or your men for some strange reason. You cross over to other side of the flaming field, and rush out to meet a woefully undefended command building, which was apparently expecting an attack from another direction. In a matter of moment's they are destroyed by volleys of gunfire... And it seems you and your men are covered in fire. It seems the fire field set you ablaze, but not in the traditional way. It does little but look awesome, unfortunately.

Actions.

>Rush to flank the Ottoman's remaining forces.
>Rush towards the harbor. You need to get a foothold on the other side before the British do.
>Fall back to the hole, you need a different regiment...
>Write-In
>>
>>327636
>>Rush towards the harbor. You need to get a foothold on the other side before the British do.
cant let those nasty bongs get any glory
>>
>>327636
>Rush to flank the Ottoman's remaining forces.
>>
>>327636
>>Rush towards the harbor. You need to get a foothold on the other side before the British do.
>>327636
>>
You rush towards the harbor, and unfortunately the fire on your bodies goes out along the way. However, you notice that the harbor has... English banners?

You look around a house's corner, and notice the British... They decided to fuck you over. They decided to take YOUR harbor side, instead of their side, just to fuck you. Around what should be YO- You mean, your father's harbor, is countless marines. You bet the elves were behind this in some way.

What do you do?

>Demand they go back to their side!
>Even though you are "technically" allied with them, you can risk some face and attack them!
>Demand a meeting with their commander!
>Turn around and encircle the Ottoman forces.
>Write-In
>>
>>327661
>>Turn around and encircle the Ottoman forces.
>>
>>327661
>>
>>327661
>>
You angrily fall back, and encircle the remaining Ottoman forces.

You have a few options.

>A dual-attack, the Livgarde will rush while you flank from behind.
>You will attack from behind and let the Livgarde support you.
>You will demand their surrender.
>Write-In
>>
>>327688
>>A dual-attack, the Livgarde will rush while you flank from behind.
>>
>>327688
>You will offer to duel the ottoman commander for the surrender of his garrison and of the city.
>>
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Whelp, rolling.

1=Dual Attack
2=Duel Commander
>>
You step behind the remnants of the eastern Garrison. It seems they are simply just conscripted infantry.

"Where is your commander, heretics?"

The men are apparently terrified, realizing they are in fact, surrounded. They push in front of you, what seems to be a conscripted officer.

He hesitates, and draws his scimitar, and you have a choice in weaponry...

>Use your claws. You can beat him using only your claws, how humbling will that be.
>Use your officer's saber. Might as well fight him on even grounds.
>Use your maul. It might not be as honorable, but that's hardly why you came here.

Also...

>Try to make your blows... Well, non-lethal.
>Your blows will be lethal.
>You will make an example out of him. Try to maim him heavily.
>>
>>327757

>Your blows will be lethal.
>>
>>327757
>>Use your officer's saber. Might as well fight him on even grounds.
>>
>>327757
Hes just a puppet not our real target
>>
You draw your officer saber, which looks more like a claymore to this man then a fine, smooth blade.

He assumes a defensive position.

What will you do?

>A quick strike is the best strike. (Agility)
>A heavy blow will send him down faster. (Body)
>Taunt him. (Charisma)
>Assume a defensive position. (Wisdom)
>Charge him using your wings, which will hopefully send him off balance. (Agility)
>Write-In
>>
>>327793
>A heavy blow will send him down faster. (Body)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+2 to hit.
>>
Rolled 18 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>327812
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

Ignore my roll.
>>
18+2=20

Good Success!

You bring your blade crashing down on his arm, nearly severing it if you hadn't held back. He reaches for it, but continues fighting, though quite wounded.

It seems he's gone into a strange defensive pose.

>Taunt him. (Charisma)
>A quick strike against his defense. (Agility)
>A heavy blow, yet again. (Body)
>Assume a defensive position. (Wisdom)
>Charge! (Agility)
>Write-In
>>
>>327824
>A heavy blow, yet again. (Body)
>>
Roll me a 1d20...
Oh shit, this is going to be interesting if you guys don't succeed. Just rolled in private.
>>
Rolled 6 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>327835
Aw shit man. I'm scared to roll now since I don't know if lurkers are near by. There's also the possibility for a dreaded nat 1
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>327835
>>
>>327846

Failure!

You lunge out, and the man ducks beneath your saber, bringing his scimitar straight towards your chest, and slices your arm straight through the bone, breaking it and causing some of it to come out, exposed. He pulls out scimitar and moves in for another attack.
What do?

>You'll attempt to evade his follow up. (Agility)
>Headbutt him! (Body)
>Try to bring your blade around for another swing at him! (Body)
>Charge him and shove him to the ground! (Agility)
>Attempt to force your bone back into your arm. This will get rid of Disadvantage, but will leave you exposed. (Body)
>Write-In

Any further with Body will pose Disadvantage on you, which makes you take the lowest roll, due to your broken arm.
>>
>>327876
>Attempt to force your bone back into your arm. This will get rid of Disadvantage, but will leave you exposed. (Body)
Probalby better in the long run
>>
Going to wait ten more minutes.
>>
>>327876
>>You'll attempt to evade his follow up. (Agility)
>>
>>327876
>You'll attempt to evade his follow up. (Agility)
>>
Roll me a 1d20-2 for evasion.
>>
Rolled 18 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>327948
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>327948
>mfw nat 1
>>
>>327958
18-2=16

Success!

You roll, carefully avoiding your arm. The man does not hesitate however, and goes to stab towards your leg, leaving his head undefended...

>Evade! (Agility)
>Headbutt him! (Body)
>Attempt to riposte! (Agility)
>Charge him! (Agility)
>Write-In
>>
>>327975
>headbutte or fix our arm
>>
>>327975
>Headbutt him! (Body)
>>
You move to headbutt him.

Roll me a 1d20+2, taking lowest roll.
>>
Rolled 19 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>328002
>>
>>328005
Nobody else roll
>>
>>328005
19+2=21

Great Success!

You headbutt him, which sends him reeling to the ground in pain, and disarm him. He scrambles for his weapon, and barely gets his fine hand on it, and is in a disadvantageous state.

Actions

>Slash at him while he's getting up! (Body)
>Charge him and knock him down! (Agility)
>Grab him, and start punching the shit out of him! (Body)
>Fix your arm! (Body)
>Write-In
>>
>>328018
Lets take this opportunity to fix our arm
>>
Roll me a 1d20+2 to fix your arm.
Disadvantage is still applied.
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>328035
>>
>>328043
20+2=22
Critical Success!

You painlessly slide the bone back to your arm, and feel better. Much better. (+250 HP), you redraw your officer's sword with your now fixed right hand, with increased vigor. The officer has grabbed his scimitar, and motions to you, yelling something in english.

"I heard your mother was a royal slut of England, so why don't you go back where you came from... Unless you share your mother's past time, infidel."

You growl.

Actions
>Charge this bastard! (Agility)
>Remain cautious... He's drawing you in. (Wisdom)
>Return an insult back! (Charisma)
>Write-In
>>
>>328049
>Return an insult back!
for our mother's honor!
>>
>>328049
>Breath fire on him

or if we're in a form which we can not then insult him back.
>>
>>328049
Oh really because I heard that your mother and sister once sucked off a pig, heretic
>>
>>328056
You can breathe fire mang.

Looks like return insult wins.

Roll me a 1d20+3, and I'll give you an additional +2 modifier for any good insults.

>>328056
>>328056
You can breath fire, yes.
>>
Rolled 19 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328064
I actually met your mother. By met, I mean I heard her from my father's tent.
>>
Rolled 16 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328064
>>
Whelp, gonna wait a few more minutes for more insults.
>>
>>328086
Are you not the heretic that would rather lie with a goat than a woman
>>
>>328090
This
>>
>>328086
High words coming from the bastard child of roach and a goat
>>
>>328093
I think we should have have both
>>328075
And mine
>>
>>328099
And this one
>>
19+5=24

"Well, infidel. I actually met your mother. By met, I meant I heard her from my father's tent."

He grunts, but resists the call to charge. You follow up.

"Not to mention, aren't your the sort of heathen to lay with a goat, rather then a good old woman? Or are you dumb enough to think goats are indeed, women?"

He seems almost ready to charge, so you follow up one last time.

"Of course, those words were mighty high, coming from the bastard of a roach, and a goat. I wonder who has the slut mother now..."

He roars, and charges recklessly at you.

You have a few options.

>Make the butt of your sword hit him straight in the face! (Body)
>Try to sever his arm! (Agility, may kill him.)
>Attempt to disarm him. (Agility)
>Grab him while he's charging, and toss him! (Body)
>Write-In
>>
>>328111
>Skewer him on the sword and breath fire upon him

Make it very dramatic and flashy
>>
>Make the butt of your sword hit him straight in the face! (Body)
>>328111
>>
>>
>>328111
>skewer him then scream "remove kebab"
>>
>>328111
>>328124
>skewer him then scream "remove kebab"
changing to this
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

Looks like skewering wins. Roll me a 1d20+3 on strike, and I roll roll in secret on how well he will dodge your strike..
>>
Rolled 13 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328134
>>
>>328137
13+3=16

vs

12+2=14 (I accidental put dice, so fuck me.)

You yell out "Remove Kebab!" and go to stab him. He barely moves out of the way, but you've stabbed him straight in the sides, heavily wounding him. He goes onto his knees, too injured to stand.

What do?

>Knock him out with the pommel of your blade.
>Impale him, lift him upwards, and roast him.
>Behead him.
>Just breathe fire on him.
>Let him stand up, and continue the duel.
>Write-In
>>
>>328150
>>
>>328150
like the kebab he is
>>
>>328150
>lift, burn, eat
Scream "surrender heathens and heretics for too long the Holy Land has been kept by those who it does not belong today we have taken it back DRACONIS VULT LONG LIVE THE GOD-EMPORER"
>>
>>
Roll me a 1d20+3 for style. Going to roll to see if he can dodge or not, in private this time, instead of my stupid mistake like last time.
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328190
>>
Rolled 12 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328190
>>
Rolled 3 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328190
>>
>>328193
12+3=15

So uh. Wow...
vs

20-4=16

Failure!

You thrust your blade forward, but he grabs his dagger and rolls beneath your legs. You motion for your tail to hit him, but he's already behind you, and ready to strike.

What do?

>Oh shit, try to trip him using your tail! (Agility)
>Try to hit him in the gut! (Agility, HARD)
>Yield, you don't feel like getting stabbed in the back or neck just yet.
>Write-In
>>
>>328198
>drop to the ground, spin around and punch him in the side
>>
>>328198
>Oh shit, try to trip him using your tail! (Agility)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Whelp, rolling.

1=Drop to ground.
2=Trip
>>
Roll me a 1d20-2 to hit.
Rolling defense in private.
>>
Rolled 17 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>328221
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>328221
>>
>>328225
17-2=15

vs

1+3

Great Success!

You feel his dagger glance off your neck, and shatter. You turn around and trip him, and prepare to finish him off yet again... He's on the ground, and laughs.

"For an infidel, you fight well."

Your men cheer you on, while his men can only watch in fear and slight horror.

>Finish this bastard off, once and for all. Stomp his head into the road.
>Grab him. You will grant him the mercy of looking you in the eyes, at the very least.
>Offer him a hand up. He's fought well, at the very least.
>Roast him.
>Write-In
>>
>>328232
>Roast him.
>>
>>328232
>Roast him.
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+3 again, while I roll in private.
>>
Rolled 15 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328238
>>
>>328232
>>328170
>>
>>328239
15+3=18

vs 17

Borderline Success!

You breath fire on him, but he narrowly dodges out of the way, however his arm is set aflame, but he ignores this, this will severely injure him.
He's trying to get up again, though it seems he's holding something in his less "on fire" hand.

>Move forward and finally finish this bastard off via impalement! How hard can one man be to kill!
>Breathe fire on him from a safe distance. It's not as flashy, and might set some of your men on fire.
>Wait for him to get closer.
>Demand his surrender already, the damned fool!
>Write-In
>>
>>328245
>Move forward and finally finish this bastard off via impalement! How hard can one man be to kill!
>>
>>328245
>>Demand his surrender already, the damned fool!
>>
>>328245
>channel vlad
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+3 for finishing this bastard off.

Holy shit guys, I wasn't expecting this to take so long desu.
>>
Rolled 15 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>328250
>>
>>328253
holy shit so close anon

15+3=18

vs

19+3=22

Failure!

As you close in, the captain throws dust in your eyes, blinding you. He then jumps ontop of you, forcing your mouth shut, and attempts gouge your eyes.

Oh shit anons! Struggle time, roll me a 1d20+2 to resist!
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>328257
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>328257
>>
>>328273
I dedicate this nat 20 to my grandfather who died three days before my birthday
>>
Rolled 6 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>328257
>>
File: justendit.gif (945KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
justendit.gif
945KB, 550x400px
>>328273
So.

Uh.

>>328275

Oh fuck, maybe this guy will be lucky and get a tw-

And he got a one.

So anons... I'm writing the tragic story of this fucked man. What can men do, in the face of these nat 20s?

Feel free to write-in what you want the two nat 20s to be, because I'm going to get some fucking pizza.
>>
>>328279
Well.i say we deliver a rousing speech that causes several elves to kill themselves out of sheer patriotism and thousands to attempt to mutilate their ears. Also we eat this guy in one go
>>
>>328289
We resist so hard we get improved reflexes
>>
Alright, back.

His grip falters for just a second, and you take the advantage to douse him in your draconic flame, literally burning this guy alive. You follow up by eating the guy, and standing upward, proud. His men drop their weapons and surrender, while your men cheer.

Charlemagne has upgraded!

>Upgrade Mutation/Ability
>Stable Mutation
>Unstable Mutation.
>Extremely Unstable Mutation
>Attribute Point
>>
File: 1467069178969.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467069178969.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>328300
>large
>>
>>328300
Its been a while for Charlemagne so we should go
>Extremely Unstable Mutation
>>
>>328302
...So extremely unstable mutation?
>>
>>328300
Unstable
>>
>>328304
I guess
>>
File: download.png (10KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 204x247px
>>328392
Definitly
>>328302
mfw
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d100 for mutation.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>328310
>>
>>328311

The chosen number.
Well, luckily this time it's not large, it's only Enhanced Breath. Now, I'm going to give you two choices since this will be interesting either way.

>Dragonfire Fireball, Charlemagne can now spit high-yield fireballs, which on explosion act as a sort of napalm which will not expand, but will tend to fuck up enemy defenses.
>Superheated Fire, Charlemagne's breath is now superheated and can melt through metal, expand extremely fast, and burn for at least an hour.

Charlemagne is immune to both effects.
>>
>>328317
I demand a retrial
>>
>>328317
>Superheaded
Can fuck up tanks and stuff
>>
>>328318
OBJECTION!

No. Hell no. No to the power of no.
No.
No.
>>
File: image_36.jpg (66KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
image_36.jpg
66KB, 840x525px
>>328321
But muh large
>>
>>328317
>Superheated Fire, Charlemagne's breath is now superheated and can melt through metal, expand extremely fast, and burn for at least an hour.
>>
File: Trump.png (596KB, 1025x576px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
596KB, 1025x576px
>>328324
NO!
You have to go back, anon! You can't just keep getting HUEG unless you want a very bad ending to this quest!
>>
Looks like Superheated wins.

You have effectively taken control over the eastern side of Constantinople, with minimal injuries, though a few doctors do say your arm is in need of healing. You decide to rest for a few days.

Now, however. In order to attack the other side of the city, you'll have to deal with the Royal Marines. You tell your father about how the Marines secured this side of the harbor.

Total Casualties

32 Yuan-Ti from heavy fire.
5 Humans, who have been last reported surrounded by Janissary Infantry. All of them are members of the Draconic Corps, including that private from earlier.
21 Dragonbloods, who were killed by gunfire.

All humans have been wiped out in the Draconic Corps, including the private back at the bar.

You are Renexizious, and you have three things to do... First off, your son took prisoners, and second off, you need to get to the other side but the British are being dicks about it. And finally, it seems some men got separated and possibility captured.

Prisoners.

>Execute them.
>Make them prisoners.
>Enslave them.
>Make examples of them... Do what a rather infamous character named Vlad did to the Muslim hordes...

The Royal Marines

>You will go down and demand they leave the harbor.
>You'll negotiate for it.
>Meet with their commander, maybe you can come to an agreement?
>Write-In

The Lost Squad

>Send a regiment down to find them.
>Ignore this for now.
>Send a commander to find them.
>You will find them, hopefully.
>>
>>328329
I think we should get just big enough that even if a get a one on a body check we still win but it's mostly just a meme now
>>
>>328351
>Enslave them.
intimidate!
>You will find them, hopefully
>>
>>328351
>Make examples of them... Do what a rather infamous character named Vlad did to the Muslim hordes...
>You will find them, hopefully.
>>
Waiting fifteen more minutes.
>>
>>328351
>>Enslave them.
>>Meet with their commander, maybe you can come to an agreement?
>>Send a commander to find them.
>>
You order the prisoners enslaved, and decide to meet with the british marine commander. You also decide later to find the missing men, personally.

Now, I'm going to bed, and I kind of want a small vote while I sleep.

>Continue with this, and finish up the conquest of Constantinople!
>Do Nazi Experiment Quest today, keep with the times, QM, it's 2016!
>>
>>328374
>Continue with this, and finish up the conquest of Constantinople!
>>
>>328374
>>Continue with this, and finish up the conquest of Constantinople!
>>
>>328374
>>
>>328374
>Continue with this
>>
>>328317
Superheated lets go!
>>
>>328374
As i dont follow the nazi experiment quest,
>conquer constantinopel
>>
>>328374
>Do Nazi Experiment Quest today, keep with the times, QM, it's 2016!

I just like the smaller and more character based quest. A giant dragon eating battleships is just a little overkill for me.
>>
>>328374
>>
>>328374
>>328374
Continue
>>
Looks like continue wins.

The prisoners are rounded up and enslaved to work in the factories of glorious Sweden, you also make sure to send a few personal slaves to Zhukov.

Now, for the Royal Marines, you march through Constantinople, eyes peering out at you. You note the semi-ruins the city is in, the buildings turned from once glorious Roman villas, to wooden shacks, countless architectural masterpieces reduced to stones or overrun by trees. Not to mention, the Hagia Sophia in the other part of the city... You curse under your breath Suleiman for ruining this example of true architecture.

As you go down to the harbor, the Royal Marines give you a salute, recognizing you.

"Where is your commander?"

"Sir, that would be the Lieutenant-Colonel, a fine lad he is indeed, sir."

"Where is he?"

"Well, he was last seen down criticizing the Ottoman prisoners about how they let this city go to ruins and whatnot."

"...I suppose we share that in common then. Soldiers, you are dismissed."

You go off to find this Lieutenant-Colonel, and find the man sitting in a chair overlooking a few Janissary prisoners, drinking a cup of tea. Apparently, whatever he was drinking was either unpleasant, or he didn't like what the Janissary he was speaking to said, and he quickly splashed tea all over the man, burning him heavily. He turns around and sees you.

"Ah, hello my good sir, what can I do for you?"

"I need to speak to you about the harbor."

He nods.

"Of course you do, as you can see I was having a lovely conversation with this fine gentleman..." He points down at him.

"What was his name... Washaba? Whatever it was."

He draws his pistol and fires a shot into the man, screaming on the ground from the hot tea splashes in his face.

"Didn't really like him anyways. And for you gents..." he points the... Revolver, not pistol, you were mistaken, anyhow he points the revolver towards the men.

"I recommend you tell me something useful rather then trying to kill me with words."

He gets up, and walks with you.

"So, I suppose you are Renexizious."

He goes out to shake your hand.

What do?

>Shake his hand, of course.
>...Purposely claw his hand. You don't really like this guy.
>Refuse to do so.
>Write-In
>>
>>329341
>>Shake his hand, of course.
>>
>>329341
>>
>>329341
>>
You go and shake the man's hand. You notice that next to his tricorne are... Pointed ears. Son of a fucking bitch.

"I am, indeed sir." you grunt out... Highly suspicious. You keep your eyes on his hands.

"Ah, very good. Now come, I believe the men have set up my command tent, so we can talk about Johnny Turkey a little more privately."

"Very well."

The two of you walk a little while, mostly complaining about the architecture about the city. Eventually you reach the command tent and go inside.

"Naraka! Get me some more tea if you will, please."

A small Indian boy nods and goes off to fetch more tea.

"A good lad that kid is, planning to make him a glorious officer like myself when he gets older. But anyhow, let's talk."

"Alright. I need this side of the harbor, and why the hell did Britain decide to "race" me to fucking Constantinople!"

"Well, first off I cannot do that, until we control the other side of the city, and second off it's because the Queen had a... Well, let's just say she has some personal matters to settle first before you go off and conquer this city. Just stay comfy for a while, and you'll get on your way in a pip."

"How long?"

"A few months."

Actions.

>Hell no, you want this city now, you aren't going to wait for the supplies to run out! (Intimidate, HARD)
>Demand to know what the Queen wants. (Intimidate)
>Try to bargain for a better time. (Charisma)
>Accept. You can wait a few months.
>Write-In
>>
>>329378
>>Demand to know what the Queen wants. (Intimidate)
>>
>>329378
>>Demand to know what the Queen wants. (Intimidate)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+7
>>
Rolled 7 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>329407
>>
Rolled 8 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>
Rolled 18 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>329407
>>
>>329412
8+7=15

Failure!

He shakes his head.

"That is confidential by the Queen's orders, and I am not a gossip... Now, that you have been briefed... Will you get out of my tent?"
You note that he looks irritated.

Actions

>Refuse to do so.
>Nod and leave.
>Fuck this guy, telling you to leave? Fucking punch this knife-ears.
>Write-In
>>
>>329432
Ah damnit, just as I was getting happy about saving the roll.
>>
>>329432
>Refuse to do so.
>>
>>329432
>>Refuse to do so.
>>
"No, I refuse to do so."

"Damn you."
He seems extremely agitated.

Actions.
>Threaten him, if he doesn't tell you what the Queen is doing. (Intimidate)
>Demand he leave the harbor. (Intimidate, HARD)
>Write-In
>>
>>329466
>>Threaten him, if he doesn't tell you what the Queen is doing. (Intimidate)
>>
>>329466
>>Threaten him, if he doesn't tell you what the Queen is doing. (Intimidate)
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+7 for this.
>>
Rolled 9 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>329478
>>
Rolled 6 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

welp rolling
>>
Rolled 17 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>329478
>>
>>329493
17+7=24

Great Success!

You calmly cough, and then grab the bastard by the collar.

"You are going to tell me what the Queen is doing, or I will crush you, mortal."

"Fine, fine! The Queen is personally here to find the holy grave of Constantine XI Palaiologos before you do."

"That's not why I am he-"

"If it isn't, then you don't know the story behind the grave."

"Tell me then."

"Well... It is said that the grave holds the Crown of the Basilius, a extremely rare and valuable crown, said to grant enhanced magical properties to whoever wears it, even if they didn't have magical prowess before. It's also extremely shiny."

"Interesting..."

"Now, will you let me down? I have to drink my tea, you know."

What do?

>Put the elven commander down.
>Meh, he served his purpose. Nom him. Then talk to his second in command about withdrawing. You pulled this tactic before, and it worked rather well to be honest.
>Demand he withdraw his troops. (Intimate, HARD)
>Write-In
>>
>>329518
>Meh, he served his purpose. Nom him. Then talk to his second in command about withdrawing. You pulled this tactic before, and it worked rather well to be honest.
>>
>>329518
...I just realized that instead of intimidate, I put intimate.

Oh god. Thanks mind for confusing intimidate with intimate.
>>
>>329518
>>Meh, he served his purpose. Nom him. Then talk to his second in command about withdrawing. You pulled this tactic before, and it worked rather well to be honest.
>>
>>329518
>>Meh, he served his purpose. Nom him. Then talk to his second in command about withdrawing. You pulled this tactic before, and it worked rather well to be honest.
>>
"Ah, thank you for clarifying."

You move to put him down, but quickly shove him into your mouth. You suspect it must be rather unpleasant, being digested.
You leave (and steal his tea) and go outside.

"Alright, your commander has told you all to move out, this harbor is now under my jurisdiction."

Roll me a 1d20+5 for bluff.
>>
>>329528
Geting intimate with a dragon, especialy as larege as we are, would be pretty intimidating.

As evidenced by people not consenting.
>>
Rolled 10 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>329555
>>
Rolled 16 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>329555
>>
>>329566
16+5=21

Good Success!

The soldiers nod and begin to pack up. It seems you have taken control of the harbor, at last. You hear footsteps behind you.

"Excuse me sir, what did you do to the lieutenant-colonel?"
You turn around and see the small indian boy from before. Right. Crap. That's the kid who was working for the guy in order to become an officer... Whelp, you might of ruined his dreams.

Actions

>Right... Uh. Just in the tent. Somewhere.
>Quickly eat him. No evidence or survivors needed.
>...You always wanted one of those Indian servants. He will accompany you.
>Write-In
>>
>>329575

Slavemon go!
>>
>>329575
>>
>>329575
>>Right... Uh. Just in the tent. Somewhere.
>>
"Uh... Well. Come on kid, let's go on an adventure."

"Wait, what hap-"

"Shush you, you work for me now."

"A-Alright."

You and the indian child servant quickly fall back to the camp.

Renexizious has Mutated!

Choose from the following.

>Stable Mutation
>Unstable Mutation
>Extremely Unstable Mutation.
>Upgrade
>Attribute

Also, what will you do to the child?

>You'll do what that commander didn't, send this kid to officer schooling.
>He'll remain your personal servant.
>Send him as a servant to one of your sons or Maria.
>Write-In
>>
>>329604
>>Stable Mutation

>>
>>329604
>Upgrade Transformation
So we can actually pick our size
>>
>>329604
>Upgrade Transformation
>>
Looks like upgrade and commander wins.

Choose one of two upgrades.

>Sizechanger: You can, at will, change your size to be much smaller then usual, up to 1/4th of your current size. Or, for human form, go to an average human size.
>Upgraded Form, choose any form you want upgraded, and it'll become better. This does not apply to Dragon form.
>>
>>329624
>>Sizechanger: You can, at will, change your size to be much smaller then usual, up to 1/4th of your current size. Or, for human form, go to an average human size.
>>
>>329624
>>Sizechanger: You can, at will, change your size to be much smaller then usual, up to 1/4th of your current size. Or, for human form, go to an average human size.
We're a bit crazy right now.
>>
>>329624
>Sizechanger: You can, at will, change your size to be much smaller then usual, up to 1/4th of your current size. Or, for human form, go to an average human size.
>>
Sizechanger wins.

You send the Indian child off back to the ships for training. He seems rather excited.
Meanwhile, the Harbor has opened up, and you note that the British ships have begun leaving. It seems they have found the Basilius's crown.
However, it also seems that the remaining Ottomans have set up heavy defenses overlooking your side...

What will you do?

>Attempt to burrow to the other side. (RISKY)
>Appoint a commander to figure out how to get to the other side.
>...See if you can't challenge their leader and one of your commanders to duel each other. Winner gets control of the city.
>Write-In
>>
>>329637
>Appoint a commander to figure out how to get to the other side.
>>
>>329637
>>Appoint a commander to figure out how to get to the other side.
>>
>>329637
>>...See if you can't challenge their leader and one of your commanders to duel each other. Winner gets control of the city.
We should

>Write-In
>Send a commander with the British to make sure that crown gets to the Queen, rather than gets swiped by filthy elves or something
>>
>>329651
This
>>
>>329637
>>Appoint a commander to figure out how to get to the other side.

>>329651
Seconding the write in
>>
You decide to send a commander to figure out how to get to the other side, and another commander to protect the crown.

Who to send to protect crown?

>You. (Tired)
>Charlemagne (Injuried)
>Zhukov
>Metehan
>Hans
>Claw

Now for getting to the other side.

>You. (Tired)
>Charlemagne (Injuried)
>Metehan
>Zhukov
>Claw
>Hans
>>
>>329683
>>Zhukov
>Claw
>>
>>329683
>>Hans
>>Claw
>>
>>329683
>Zhukov
>Claw
>>
>>329691
>>329685
This
>>
>>329683
>Claw
Would have suggested Charlamange if he wasn't injured

>Metehan
He knows the city, he'll get us into it
>>
You are Claw, and you are in charge of getting to the other side. You don't really know how, exactly. But you will find a way.

You have been assigned as much manpower as possible, and have a few ideas.

It is guaranteed the first wave will be a bloodbath, as your soldiers have pointed out machine guns, anti-tank equipment, mortars, and snipers.

Choose one.

>Send the first wave swimming across the water.
>Send the first wave in small boats.
>Send the first wave in bigger boats.
>Send the first wave across via sewers.

Back-Up

>Call for a mortar bombardment on their shores.
>You will go with the first wave.
>Have the Finnish Snipers try to take out the enemy equipment.
>The Panzer will distract the enemy via opening fire on them.
>You will send a Personal Regiment alongside the first wave.
>Write-In
>>
>>329704
>>Send the first wave across via sewers.
>>
>>329704
>Send the first wave across via sewers.
>You will go with the first wave.
>>
waiting ten more minutes.
>>
>>329704
>>
>>329704
>You will send a Personal Regiment alongside the first wave.
>>
Roll me a 2d20+3 for how well the first wave goes.
>>
Rolled 13, 19 + 3 = 35 (2d20 + 3)

>>329739
>>
Rolled 3, 20 + 3 = 26 (2d20 + 3)

>>329739
>>
Are... Are the Finnish Snipers just clones of the White Death?

The first wave goes... Decently. However, in the sewers apparently the Ottomans set up defenses, a MG nest, and some soldiers are reporting landmines and wired explosives to collapse the sewers if the MG nest goes silent. It seems the sewers are not going to help you out today.

However, the Finnish Snipers have been doing an amazing job. Nearly all of the Ottoman snipers have been taken out, along with most of the MG nests and a few anti-tanks. Not to mention they took out the enemy commander with ease.

The Second Wave.

>Send the second wave swimming across.
>Send the second wave in small boats.
>Send the second wave in bigger boats.
>Send the second wave down through the sewers.

Back-Up

>Call for a mortar bombardment.
>Go with the second wave.
>The Finnish Snipers are resting (Cooldown: 2 Turns)
>Send the Panzer!
>Send a personal regiment!
>Write-in
>>
>>329764
>Send the second wave in bigger boats.
>Send the Panzer!
Let's send in the BIG guns
>>
>>329779
Seconding
>>
Roll me a 2d20+4 for how well that goes.
>>
Rolled 1, 4 + 4 = 9 (2d6 + 4)

I hope I don't screw this up.
>>
>>329801
>d6
>>
Rolled 17, 12 + 4 = 33 (2d20 + 4)

>>329801
Oh whoops, meant d20.
>>
Rolled 13, 8 + 4 = 25 (2d20 + 4)

>>329793
>>
File: IndependanceDay.jpg (185KB, 620x956px) Image search: [Google]
IndependanceDay.jpg
185KB, 620x956px
>>329801

writing anons
>>
>>329820
Those were d6, resist the jewing.
>>
>>329820
He didnt roll a d20 dont fall for the jews tricks.
>>
>>329830
>>329830
Goddamn it.
You guys got my hopes up.

17+3=20

Success!

The first wave goes well and lands on the harbor. Only minimal casualties, and the Panzer finally lands, distracting most of the Ottoman forces. It seems the battle is going in your favor, but your infantry forces are suppressed on the harbor, having no cover and dying quite fast.

The Third Wave.

>Send the third wave swimming.
>Send the third wave in small boats.
>Send the third wave into the sewers.

Back-Up

>Call for a mortar bombardment
>Go with the third wave.
>Send a personal regiment.
>Write-In
>>
>>329853
>Send the third wave in small boats.
>Call for a mortar bombardment
>>
>>329853
>>Send the third wave in small boats.
>>
Roll me a 2d20+5 for how well this wave goes.
>>
Rolled 6, 8 + 5 = 19 (2d20 + 5)

>>329925
>>
Rolled 1, 19 + 5 = 25 (2d20 + 5)

>>329925
Here we go!
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>322291
>>
File: SpiceThings.jpg (25KB, 345x420px) Image search: [Google]
SpiceThings.jpg
25KB, 345x420px
>>329930
The jews will it.

Writing.
>>
>>329930
you bastard
>>

and 19

Your third wave is... Terrible. As they cross the river, your infantry is repelled and flamethrowers come out of the woodworks. setting the water ablaze with fire. Your mortars are confused and fire around the Panzer, destroying it's treads, making it unable to move. The Third and Second wave are completely destroyed, with nearly no survivors.

Casualties: 450,000 Imperial Volunteers, 5,000 Human Infantry.

The Fourth Wave.

You have run out of boats to send.

>Send them swimming across.
>Send them through the sewers.
>Call off the assault. It's hopeless.

Back-Up

>Call for a howitizer bombardment. You need more artillery.
>Go with the fourth wave.
>Call in the Snipers, along with the Dwarven Sharpshooters.

You have lost the harbor, but the Panzer is still in semi-operation condition.
>>
>>329979
Why did both the wave and the mortars fail with only one 1?
>>
>>329994
Narrative approach, and you still hit the Ottomans with the mortar fire, if your wondering. It's just that the sudden charge caught both sides.
>>
>>329979
>Have the fourth wave hold position for now
>Call for a howitizer bombardment. You need more artillery.
>>
Whelp, roll me a 2d20+3
>>
Rolled 1, 3 + 3 = 7 (2d20 + 3)

>>330055
I hope I won't fuck everything up this time.
>>
Rolled 10, 4 + 3 = 17 (2d20 + 3)

>>330055
>>
>>330067
OH MY GOD
>>
Rolled 19, 10 + 7 = 36 (2d20 + 7)

>>
Rolled 13, 11 + 7 = 31 (2d20 + 7)

>>
File: 1460663872921s.jpg (4KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1460663872921s.jpg
4KB, 125x95px
Writing anons.

pic related is you.
>>
1+1=2
Critical Failure!
10+7=17

Success!

You order your men to hold position, while you call for a howitzer bombardment. However, it seems surviving enemy mortars and machine gunners fire all at once, cutting the fourth wave to ribbons on your side of the harbor. There are many injuries and wounded, and far too many dead. The howitzer barrage however, seems to be successful. However, the Super-Heavy Panzer is still unable to move or fix itself, due to light enemy presence. There are reports of the enemy setting up barbed wire and landmines.

Casualties: 225,000 Imperial Volunteers.

The First Wave has come back up from the sewers, ready to be sent back in.

What do?

>You have an idea, start tying debris together and make a sort of bridge for your men to charge down on.
>Send them swimming across.
>Hold...

Back-Up

>Call for a howitizer bombardment, you will smoke them out.
>You need the enemy smoked out. Order a incendiary bombardment.
>Go into the battle!
>Call in the snipers!
>>
>>330216
>You have an idea, start tying debris together and make a sort of bridge for your men to charge down on.
>>
>>330067
STOP ROLLING
>>
>>330216
>>You have an idea, start tying debris together and make a sort of bridge for your men to charge down on.
>>
Roll me a 2d20+4
>>
Rolled 14, 8 + 4 = 26 (2d20 + 4)

>>330265
>>
Rolled 5, 7 + 4 = 16 (2d20 + 4)

>>330265
>>
Rolled 1, 14 + 4 = 19 (2d20 + 4)

>>
Rolled 4, 13 + 4 = 21 (2d20 + 4)

>>330265
Oh boy, oh boy.
>>
File: TheTrainOfJews.jpg (22KB, 460x410px) Image search: [Google]
TheTrainOfJews.jpg
22KB, 460x410px
>>330282
Reason why Sweden owns europe

Good Army: No
Good Training: No
Luck: No
Fascism: No
Anything Else: No
Dragon Emperor: Yes

tfw you've lost nearly half your men.

Thank god this Ottoman commander doesn't have CREED levels of intelligence... Right? You guys made sure to fortify the sewers... Right?

Writing.
>>
>>330300
I would like to imagine if ren and his family just fuck off somewhere forever the empire will instantly collapse without ren to 1v1 armys.
>>
>>330300
Someone wake up the Emperor, he needs to come fix this shit.
>>
>>330282

Critical Failure!

You start tying together debris for a bridge to the other side. It looks good... Until the Ottomans set it on fire. With half of your men across. In return, you order a incendary bombardment on their ass, and they flee. Huh. Maybe you can take over their penisula with the next wave, you think to yourself.

That's when the first reports of Ottomans emerging from the sewers happens. Shit, you forgot all about the sewers. You are now getting flanked, drowned the first wave, and your fairly sure the fifth is indisposed.

You decide to rest for the night...

Total Casualties: 1,250,000 Men.

You only have 225,000 Imperial Volunteers... And they aren't too eager about being sent to the other side to die.

The Ottomans eventually flee back into the sewers and back to the other side, and you decide to rest. You don't really want to mention this to Renexizious.

It is now morning, and you are Renexizious. You have heard that Claw was incompetent as fuck, and sent nearly a million men to either death or injury. At least it wasn't your personal regiments... However, that fucking Panzer is stuck on the other side, and you have no way to get it back. Goddamn it Claw.

Actions

>Call for a parley with the Ottoman Commander, maybe you can negotiate. Or maybe just eat him.
>Fuck Claw, your taking direct control over this army now!
>Get Charlemagne to lead. At least he's competent.
>Get Hans to lead, at least he has experience leading a goddamn army.
>Write-In
>>
>>330336
>Get Hans to lead, at least he has experience leading a goddamn army.
>>
>>330336
>>Fuck Claw, your taking direct control over this army now!
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
>>
>>330336
The problem is, we don't really have an army to lead left.

>Go over the walls and breatehe fire on anyone that resists, then intimidate survivors into surenering.
>>
>>330336
>Fuck Claw, your taking direct control over this army now!
>>
In other news, Nazi Experiment 3 is finally archived, caught it on page 10.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=QuestingQm
>>
You head to where Claw is sleeping.

"Alright Claw, playtime is over, get the fuck out of bed. I'm leading this assault."

"Y-y-Alright, Ren."

"The fuck you just called me?"

"That's a name some of the soldier's been referring to you as."

"Whatever, now get the fuck out of my tent."

"But this is m-"

"I am the motherfucking pope, I am pissed the fuck off, and in case you forgot-I am a motherfucking dragon."

He nods and leaves.

You have a few actions you can do with the Final Wave.

>The soldiers will swim.
>God gave you burrowing for a reason.
>Try to make a bridge out of yourself.
>Fly over, and demand their surrender. If not... Well, you can "fly solo" so to speak.
>Write-In
>>
>>330408
>Fly over, and demand their surrender. If not... Well, you can "fly solo" so to speak.
It's what we should have done from the start.
>>
>>330408
Bring claw along too, if were going in there and we fail he's dealing with all those Infantry also for destroying our army.
>>
>>330424
Seconded
>>
>>330424
Quickly, replace the Ottoman Commander with Claw! His talents of being a fucking disgrace with command will prove "useful" to the Ottomans!
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+7 to intimidate the Ottomans. Oh, and your also bringing Claw.
>>
Rolled 4 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330451
The dice better start spitting out some 20s soon.
>>
Rolled 15 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330451
>>
>>330155
Is that a picture for ants
>>
Rolled 4 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330451
>>
15+7=22

Minor Success!

You fly over to the Ottoman's harbor, and roar.

"Alright, listen up chucklefucks, I demand you surrender, or you get out of the way. If you plebians can't handle that, then get in my fucking stomach!"

The Ottoman soldiers back away, and you see a rather small figure come around the building. Unlike the other soldiers, he does not wear robes or anything like that, instead he wears a suit of armor, similar to that of plate, but looking more like bamboo or wood. He wears a helmet with horns, which conceals his face, and has a sword, unlike the traditional scimitar, seems to be able to stab and slash. He bows, but not in the traditional European manner, instead similar to that of a nod.

"Ah, a worthy opponent. I have wondered when you will come to meet me."

"Who are you?"

"I am Kawaguchi Tokugawa, a samurai, and also heir of Japan."

"...What is a... What is it... Japanese man doing so far away from... Well, Japan."

"I was hoping the honorable Sultanate could help me take back my homeland from the monsters that plague it. He agreed, so long as I teach him the ways of Bushido."

Actions.

>Mention how your son took back Japan.
>He's distracted. Nom time.
>...What the fuck is a Samurai?
>Write-In
>>
>>330503
>>Mention how your son took back Japan.
>>
>>330503
>>
"...Have you not heard that my son took care of the monsters there?"

"Truly?"

"Yes, did you not know this?"

He sighs.

"I was occupied with teaching the Sulta-... Wait. He did not let me leave when I was finished."

"He lied to you then."

Actions.

>...You should join me, and I can promise revenge against him. (Charisma.)
>You should lay down your arms, and surrender honorably.
>You should get a little closer... I have something to show you. Oh, and also I'm hungry.
>Write-In
>>
>>330525
>>You should lay down your arms, and surrender honorably.
>>
>>330525
>>
>>330503
>>
>>330525
>You should lay down your arms, and surrender honorably.
>>
>>330525
>>...You should join me, and I can promise revenge against him. (Charisma.)
>>
>>
>>330525
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+7 (+2 from Pheromones)
>>
Rolled 15 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330580
>>
Rolled 17 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330580
>>
Rolled 17 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330580
>>
>>330606
17+7=24

Overwhelming Success.

"Join me, I can promise you revenge against the sultan who would deceive you."

"Very well, dragon. But first, I must tell my men to join me. All men abide by a code of honor, and these men are not immune to the call of righteous vengeance."

He turns to his men.

Do you want to assist?

>You couldn't give a damn really if they helped or not.
>Glare at them. They'll get the idea. (Intimidate, HARD.)
>Eat one, and angrily glare at the rest. (Intimidate.)
>Write-In
>>
>>330633
>>You couldn't give a damn really if they helped or not.
>>
>>330633
>>
>>330633
>>Glare at them. They'll get the idea. (Intimidate, HARD.)
>>
>>330633
>>
Roll me a 1d20+7 for intimidation.
>>
Rolled 1 + 7 (1d19 + 7)

>>
Rolled 15 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330645
>>
File: CROPS.png (65KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
CROPS.png
65KB, 297x308px
>>330648
A Peasant's Roll.

>Use Barbaric.
>No, don't do it!
>>
>>330648
Looks like we accidentally glare at them with both eyes, without the eyepatch
>>
>>330659
>1d19
>>
>>330648
Man, what's with all the 1s?
>>
>>330659
its a 1d19 so it dont count
>>
>>330668
Hey, you're right! I call to disqualify the d19 roll!
>>
Rolled 4 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>330645
Since that 1 was a d19 I'M going to add another roll
>>
>>330648
Alright, anons stop fucking jewing me or I'll give you a fucking one if I see one more 1d6 or 1d19 or some shit like that. I'm really fucking tired of the 1d6s and 1d19s being rolled and landing on ones and getting my hopes and dreams up.
Writing, but slightly disappointed.
>>
Rolled 18 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

15+7=22

Good Success.

Rolling for how well Tokugawa inspires his men to betray.
>>
Haven't been on in a while- what's going on?

Also, did we ever get down with Mexico?
>>
>>330694
>Also, did we ever get down with Mexico?
no world war 3 happned
>>
18+3=22

Great Success!

Kawaguchi yells something in Turkish to the troops, and you hear angry yelling and shouting. It seems they want to take care of the Sultan. You bring the remnants of your army ashore, and the crew of the Panzer begins fixing (and relaxing) their panzer. You march to the Sultan's Palace, along the way a massive crowd gathers, either booing, or for the Greek residences, cheering you. A small, Greek child runs up to you and tries to tug on your foreleg, pointing towards the Hagia Sophia, saying something in Greek.

Actions.

>Kick him off. You don't have time to listen to a child.
>Get a translator or something.
>...Follow the child.
>Write-In
>>
>>330700

God-tier answer.
>>
>>330706
>>...Follow the child.
>>
>>330706
>Write-In
Learn Greek
>>
>>330706
>>Get a translator or something.
>>...Follow the child.
>>
>>330706
>>Write-In
>Linguistics GO!
>>
>>330720
Just gonna say, have you ever tried to fucking learn Greek? I learned it after four years of studying, and I'm still shit-tier. It's fucking hard to learn, harder then fucking German. If your gonna do that I'm going to give you a fucking hard roll.
I only learned it so I can talk to womyn better, and also because I am a fucking byzantinphillie.
>>
>>330706
Pick up child and put it under your arm, say you are mine now
>>
>>330744
...But your in dragon form. That would crush the child. Unless you want to have a moment like that fucking movie with the giant robot and the little child. Which would be admittedly awesome.
>>
>>330742
to be fair QM you aren't a skyscraper sized dragon, (our brain is probably the size of several houses) also FYI German is easy tier
>>
>>330763
In bizzaro-earth maybe it's easy. Don't know about you, but I find it hard.

Ending voting in 10 minutes.
>>
>>330737
>>330720
please change your votes
>>
>>330763
Ja, es is sehr gut,
>>
>>330706
>Get a translator or something
>>
>>330779
>>330779
...Is very good? Either I'm not getting translation as a possible job future (and with them talking about making German the franco linguo of the EU), or I'm right.

Also, you forgot the t at the end of the is, as it's ist.
>>
>>330706
>>Get a translator or something.
>>
>>330800
>>330731
>>330719
So are you going to explain why you've voted 3 times?
>>
>>330794
What is it boy, little Jimmy fell in the well?
>>
>>330806
changing my vote
>>
>>330816
how do i do that?
>>
>>330777
Nah, I'm fine with a hard roll.
>>330812
Then state that you're changing your vote.
>>
Alright, back.

It seems learning greek wins.

Roll me a 1d20+2 for this.
>>
Rolled 17 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>330857
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>330857
>>
>>330870
First russian and now greek, presenting renoxius linguistic master.
>>
File: CorrectPronouns.png (213KB, 594x695px) Image search: [Google]
CorrectPronouns.png
213KB, 594x695px
>>330870

A fucking twenty.

Why the fuck couldn't I learn Greek that easy?

It takes but a second to fully learn this language, since it sounds quite similar to Draconic, and then some. For some reason, you sound more... Official, more prestigious in Greek then your true language, Draconic.

"Ah, child. What do you need from your Basilius?"

The child answers.

"Basilius, the Ottomans are holding your men captive down at the Hagia Sophia! They threaten to burn it down, citing that they cannot let such a grand mosque fall into your hands!"

"Very well, I shall confront them, for the glory of Rome."

When speaking in Greek, you sound much more official, and you will not swear in it, for some reason. Unless you explicitly want to.

What do?

>Reward him for his diligence. He will receive a small pouch of Swedish Marks for his loyalty.
>You will find this child later, first you must turn your gaze to the Grand Temple.
>You will have a soldier escort this child to your command tent so you may properly reward a servant of the glorious Empire.
>Write-In
>>
>>330942
>You will have a soldier escort this child to your command tent so you may properly reward a servant of the glorious Empire.
On the next episode of a fascist 30 story tall dragon, aliens invade in which he masters their language dispite them never actually saying anything and somehow speaks it better than them!
>>
>>330942
>>
>>330942
>>You will have a soldier escort this child to your command tent so you may properly reward a servant of the glorious Empire.
>>
>>330942
>>You will have a soldier escort this child to your command tent so you may properly reward a servant of the glorious Empire.
>>
>>330942
>>
You motion for your lieutenant, more accurately, the lieutenant of the Draconic Corps.

"Bring this servant of the Empire to my command tent, so I may properly reward a loyalist."

Your lieutenant nods and takes the boy, grabbing his hand with his half-dragon arm. You must admit, it does look like a title of a movie, or whatnot the commoners like to watch in their spare time.

What will you do, mighty Basilius?

>You will take flight to the Hagia Sophia. You will not allow such a noble structure to be destroyed, or have your men die.
>You cannot let the Sultan escape.
>Send your men to deal with the Sultan, you will personally deal with the Hagia Sophia.
>Write-In
>>
>>331018
>Send your men to deal with the Sultan, you will personally deal with the Hagia Sophia.
>>
>>331018
>>Send your men to deal with the Sultan, you will personally deal with the Hagia Sophia.
>>
>>331018
>You will take flight to the Hagia Sophia. You will not allow such a noble structure to be destroyed, or have your men die.
>>
>>331018
>>Send your men to deal with the Sultan, you will personally deal with the Hagia Sophia.
>>
>>331026
>>331018
Actually better yet I'm changing my vote to send claw to deal with haga sophia while we deal with the sultan.
>>
>>331034
Changing to
>>
You fly down to the Hagia Sophia, where a Muslim crowd has gathered, and Ottoman soldiers are held up. The crowd scatters, terrified of you. You can hear inside, the Ottomans talking something in their tongue... You could attempt to translate it.

>Learn Turkish, because why not? (Lingustics.)
>Demand they come out.
>Go into half-dragon form and burst in there, you want to see them bleed for desecrating such a place.
>Write-In
>>
>>331045
>>
>>331045
>>Learn Turkish, because why not? (Lingustics.)
>>
>>331045
>>Learn Turkish, because why not?
>>
>>331018
>>
Roll me a 1d20+2. After this Lingustics levels up.
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>331071
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>331071
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>331071
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>331071
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>331080
13+2=15

Border Check!

Roll me a 1d20, and I'll roll a 1d20!
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>331110
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>331110
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>331110
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>331110
>>
>>331112
>>331114
>>331116
This can't be happening.
>>
So... Uh. Want to use barbaric?

>Yes.
>No
>>
>>331133
Yes but we still need to be careful
>>
>>331133
Refresh my memory. What does that do for us again?
>>
>>331133
YES!
>now we speak like a n angry luchadore
>>
>>331148
>>331148
It's a reroll, which on Body rolls adds your modifier from Body. Otherwise it's just a plain 1d20.

Now roll me a 1d20 for Angry Turkish Talk.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>331173
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>331173
We're channeling our inner luchador now.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>331173
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>331173
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>331173
>>
>>331192
God wills it.
>>
Looks like the reroll fails.

You cannot understand their terrible turkish chatter, though you feel like you can communicate with words such as "Crush" and "Maim" and whatnot. You don't understand what their saying.

Actions.

>Demand their surrender in the best Turkish you can muster. (Charisma)
>Fucking barge in, of course in Half-Dragon form, and about human sized to avoid architectural damage. Who cares if they have hostages?
>Try to fly to the top, and sneak in from there. (Agility)
>You know what? Fuck it, collapse the building, but try to save your soldiers. You can always make another Hagia Sophia, with more statues of you, and stuff like that. (Body)
>Write-In
>>
File: e5b9b408e34e447e428b403138718783.png (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e5b9b408e34e447e428b403138718783.png
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>331219

What the hell is this captcha?
>>
>>331192
>>331219
why? We rolled a 18.
>>
>>331219
>>Fucking barge in, of course in Half-Dragon form, and about human sized to avoid architectural damage. Who cares if they have hostages?
>>
>>331235
...My biggest question, is why your looking up lore about Elsweyr. The khajitt are of course, all degenerate gypsies.

>>331242
Top three, anon. Top three.
>>
>>331242
On the 5th roll out of 3, only the first roll counts unless it's a critical.
>>
>>331250
oh shit. Sorry.
>>
Roll me a 1d20+5
>>
Rolled 4 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>331270
>>
>>331270
Also, I'll be willing to grant you a +2 modifier if you can make a highly fluent sentence demanding their surrender using extremely aggressive words, such as Crush and Murder and stuff like that.
>>
Rolled 1 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>331270
So, what happens if we get a 20? Do we gain better insight into the Turkish language?
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>331283
We just won't fuck up as hard,apparently.
>>
>>331283
I feel I might have asked the wrong question...
>>
>>331274
>>331283
>>331286
Oh boy.
>>
File: Jews.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
>>331283

You yell something towards them. You think it came out a little aggressive, and maybe a little... Questionable in intent. You hear yells of "I don't consent!" and "I'm too young to get raped!"

It seems you might of said the wrong thing. Very wrong. The soldiers are intent on not getting violated.

I'll let you ignore the natural one if you guys can create a highly aggressive sentence (or sentences) which apologizes for the whole "no-consent" scenario, and demands their surrender. I'll grant you guys about fifteen minutes. Also, you must make it as aggressive as humanly possible, and bonus points if it's ONLY aggressive wording.
>>
>>331302
>You'd better fucking surrender now, or you won't be alive to consent to anything.
>>
>>331302
I'll crush anyone who doesn't come out in the next 5 minutes, rains of hellfire upon all who stay! It will be only death, no fucking around! Surrender or die!
>>
>>331316
>>331316
But anon, Renexizious doesn't breathe fire.
>>
>>331302
I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU COCKROACH, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SAY NO TO A FUCKING POPE-EMPORER I THINK YOU'RE GODDAMN HI FUCKING LARIOUS YOU CAN COME TO MY PALACE AND FUCK MY WIFE
>>
>>331302
HERETICAL VERMIN,I MAY NOT RAPE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW. BUT YOU BETTER GET ON THE GROUND AND START WORSHIPPING YOUR NEW GOD SOON,BECAUSE OTHERWISE,I WILL FUCK EVERY MISERABLE LITTLE HOLE YOU PATHETIC,DISGRACEFUL BASTARDS HAVE SO HARD,YOUR WIVES WILL FEEL IT.
>>
>>331302
I can do threatening, I am Scottish we have been threatening the English for centuries. Let me have a crack at it;..

"Why in, merciful unlike me, gods name would I fuck one of you shit-skinned, goat-fucking, cousin-marrying, gangrenous-teethed, curved-sword-like-yer-dick-using, bastards? I am married, and more importantly happily, to a woman! I want my troops back from you, you spineless, godless though you'd better hope I'm wrong when i get my hands (claws), heathens!"

Add additional insults (to be provided on request), fill with occasional breaks to just go "fucking useless fucks can't fuckin' fuck a fucker else me wife 'ill bloody fuckin' kill me"
>>
File: Like_Father_Like_Son.jpg (20KB, 432x358px) Image search: [Google]
Like_Father_Like_Son.jpg
20KB, 432x358px
I'm laughing my ass off, I'm writing this now.

>>331336
Welcome to the Highlander Club, anon.
>>
>>331336
SHIT MESSED IT UP, where I wrote "...when I get my hands (claws)..." there was meant to be "on you" before the comma.

I apologise as I was too focused on creating insults.
>>
Whelp, roll me a 1d20+5.

I'm going to laugh even harder if you guys roll me a nat one.
>>
>>331341
Thanks QM, also which insult got you QM? Or was it the whole "uses of fuck in a sentence" bit?

Would you believe QM I am the person who has done the last few lengthy write-ins?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>331351
>>
Rolled 8 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>331351
If there is a god, he smiles upon me.
>>
>>331354
>>331354
to be honest it was all these highly aggressive insults.
Also, the fact that no one actually apologized for saying they'll rape them. Instead, they just used it to further their insult.
>>
Give me one more roll, please.
>>
>>331361
Use what ya got, plus it's a really good threat towards men but towards women it's a really good promise
>>
>>331361
Honestly, I am surprised we haven't called a press conference to just contain and control the rumour. I mean honestly you'd think that wouldn't be our main title; "Renexizious the enemy-raper" shouldn't stick as hard as "Renexizious, the conqueror of Russia" but I suppose one is more personal than the other when you are his enemy.
>>
Rolled 3 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>331368
>>
>>331370
Oh shit, you just reminded me that you have two concubines, another dragon and I think the Danish princess. Thanks for reminding me, I keep forgetting.

>>331376
Well, you don't really rape your enemies, so it's just a rumor. Not really a title per say.

Continuing writing.
>>
>>331378
I don't think we ever made the dragon our concubine. Last I remember she was still a courtier. I could have missed something of course.
>>
>>331378
And anastasia the pyromancer
>>
Rolled 9, 15 = 24 (2d20)

>>331358
>>331358
17+5=22

Great Success!

"You heretical vermin, I may not rape you all, but you better get on the fucking ground, and start worshiping your new saint. Because, otherwise..." You take a deep breath.
"OTHERWISE I WILL FUCK EVERY MISERABLE LITTLE HOLE YOU PATHETIC, DISGRACEFUL BASTARDS HAVE, SO FUCKING HARD, YOUR WIVES WILL FEEL IT! I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU, YOU COCKROACHES!"
You calm down, and follow up.

"However, I am merciful. Name one reason, I would fuck one of you shit-skinned, goat fucking, cousin-marrying, gangrenous-teethed, curved-sword-like-your-dick-using, you bastards? I am already married, and more importantly, married happily to a woman... Unlike your goats or sheep or whatever it is you derive pleasure from, you spineless bastards. Though you'd better hope I'm wrong when I get my fucking claws on you, you fucking heathens."

The soldiers inside look at each other uncomfortably, and throw down their weapons, and leave.

Intimidate has leveled up!

You have saved the Hagia Sophia.

Now, ignore my rolling.

Where will you go next?

>Make sure your soldiers are doing fine.
>Head back to camp. Your fucking tired.
>Write-In
>>
>>331415
>>
>>331415

Should explain that we wouldn't have really have raped them...
>>
>>331415
>>Make sure your soldiers are doing fine.
>>
You decide to check in on your soldiers, who've apparently easily captured the Sultan, evident by him being in a wooden cage.
Huh. Everything seems to be going well... And you suppose you have won the war.

Well... I guess there's a matter of where to move your capital to.

>Keep it in Stockholm.
>Move it to Rome, the heartbeat of the world.
>Move it to Constantinople, though you will have to do significant remodeling.
>Write-in for any other cities under your control.
>>
>>331443
>stolkholm
>>
>>331443
>Keep it in Stockholm.
>>
>>331443
>Keep it in Stockholm.

However I would suggest we prepare these two cities as "backups" just in case we get nuked or something. At the very least I want to rebuild Constantinople to it's full glory!
>>
You decide to keep the capital in Stockholm.

Now, for Constantinople itself.

The Populace.

>Order a full-blown purge of all Turks, and Muslims. Also elves. (-Will be considered a human rights crime.)
>Order a resettlement of the Turks and Muslims.
>Let the Turks and Muslims stay.
>Write-In

The Palace

The Imperial Palace is... Well, it's fallen from glory. Plenty of rugs, pillows, and... A harem room, and other Muslim objects dot throughout the palace.

>Leave it as it is.
>...You don't really intend on staying here. Just get rid of everything and maybe sell it to some rich guy.
>Get rid of everything, and start a limited restoration effort, mostly to be comfortable. (-$5 Million USD.)
>Get rid of everything, and start to restore it back to it's original glory. (-$10 Million USD.)
>Enlargen it! It will be a glorious summer residence! (-$25 Million USD.)
>Write-In for what you want it to look like.

More options once this is done.

Current Treasury: $17 Million USD.
>>
>>331492
>Get rid of everything, and start to restore it back to it's original glory. (-$10 Million USD.)

We're not going to need the money for anything else, are we?
>>
>>331492
>Order a resettlement of the Turks and Muslims.
>>
>>331492
>resettlement into camps where they can be concentrated
>limited resurgence
I want it to look like it did at the height of the byzantine civilisation
>>
You order resettlement of the Turks and Muslims, and begin a limited restoration of the Palace.

Now, for further options.

The Hagia Sophia.

>Let it remain a mosque.
>Restore it into a church.
>...Restore the Hagia Sophia into the largest church on Earth. (Cost: $35 Million.)
>Restore it into a church dedicated to you. (Will open up a few more options.)
>Restore into a church, but dedicate it to the last Byzantine Emperor.
>Write-In
>>
>>331532
>a church dedicated to us the desendant of the byzantine emperor vlad dracul or the nearest emperor with a draconic name
>>
>>331532
>...Restore the Hagia Sophia into the largest church on Earth. (Cost: $35 Million.)
>>
>>331532
>>Restore into a church, but dedicate it to the last Byzantine Emperor.
>>
>>331532
>>Restore into a church, but dedicate it to the last Byzantine Emperor.
>>
You order some priests to come down and restore it into a proper Christian church... Now, of course... You have to dedicate this to a sect.

>The Orthodox faith, they have traditionally owned this church.
>The new Draconic-Catholic faith.
>It will be a church for all, regardless of sect.
>>
>>331563
>draconic
>>
>>331563
>>It will be a church for all, regardless of sect.
>>
>>331572
+1
>>
>>331563
>The new Draconic-Catholic faith
>>
>>331572
Wait, worshiping you, or just draconic catholic?
>>
>>331563
>The new Draconic-Catholic faith.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

So I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume he wants dragon-worship.

Rolling.

1=Draconic Catholic.
2=Draconic
>>
You dedicate the church to Catholicism, or rather, Draconic Catholicism. Now, the Hagia Sophia has been restored, under you. No doubt, you are a saint.

What will you declare, on this faithful day?

>A day of celebration around the christian world.
>A day of mourning, for lives lost.
>A religious holiday, (write-in for the name.)
>Write-In
>>
>>331582
Yes
>>
>>331615
>>A day of celebration around the christian world.
Jubilee. This is actually a thing popes do and this is a good time for one.
>>
>>331615
>A day of celebration around the christian world.
>A day of mourning, for lives lost.
Why not both?
>>
>>331615
>>A day of celebration around the christian world.
>>
>>331618
We can't exactly dismiss the loss of half our fighting force now, can we?
>>
>>331619
Hey, the forces of the pope died valiantly in a crusade against the heretic moslems. Why mourn for a man who's met God?
>>
You decide to call for a day of celebration, and to the delight of the few Greek citizens outside, a festival and a parade led by a rather jolly dwarf, dressed in Marian legionary armor, begins. You were somewhat surprised that they did that without any formal planning. Huh.

Now, that you have taken over Constantinople... What should your offical title be?

>Imperator.
>Remain Emperor.
>Basileus.
>Pope.
>Saint-Emperor
>Write-In
>>
>>331630
>>Remain Emperor.
Our authority is absolute.
>>
>>331630
>Remain Emperor.
>>
>>331630
>>Remain Emperor.
>>
>>331630
>God-Emperor
>>
You decide to remain Emperor, now of course, with the conquest of Constantinople and the resistance posed by the defenders... Your men expect looting, and vengeance in the face of their comrade's deaths.

>Let them loot the Turks and Muslim's merchandise and residences (Will hurt city income severely, and heavily increase resistance outside the city, may result in Muslims or Turks being killed.)
>Let them loot everyone. (Same as above, but even more penalized.)
>Refuse them access to looting. (Military Loyalty falls like a rock.)
>Write-In
>>
>>331663
>>Let them loot the Turks and Muslim's merchandise and residences (Will hurt city income severely, and heavily increase resistance outside the city, may result in Muslims or Turks being killed.)
sucks to be a muslim.
>>
>>331663
>Let them loot the Turks and Muslim's merchandise and residences (Will hurt city income severely, and heavily increase resistance outside the city, may result in Muslims or Turks being killed.)
Unless they convert
>>
>>331663
>>Let them loot the Turks and Muslim's merchandise and residences (Will hurt city income severely, and heavily increase resistance outside the city, may result in Muslims or Turks being killed.)
Mostly because I'm really not looking forward to losing military loyalty.
>>
Whelp, I'm going to roll in private to see how well your men loot.
>>
>>331676
+1 and emphasis on conversion
>>
Whelp.

What would a nat one do?

Would it be a genocide or something?
Writing.
>>
>>331676
+1
>>
>>331691
Either genocide or they fail to loot anything and morale drops like a rock.
>>
Your men begin looting, and... Well. You hear word that they've started massacring Muslims, Turks, and have begun looting and burning down orthodox and catholic churches who hide Muslims from the genocide happening.

Morale has greatly improved, along with military loyalty.

With that done, Constantinople is (somewhat) stabilized. You start sailing back to Stockholm.

National Actions (3)

>Research Something.
>Papal Actions
>Construct Something. (NEW OPTIONS)
>Recruit more Soldiers
>Reform Government (NEW OPTIONS)
>Spread Religion
>Spread Culture
>Encourage Industry
>Diplomacy
>Espionage
>Forge a claim...
>Write-In

Personal Actions

>Talk to your Wife
>Talk to Hans
>Talk to Claw
>Talk to Maria about her boyfriend.
>Talk to Charlemagne
>Call for more Concubines.
>Talk to Amaya.
>Read Something
>Go to the University.
>Talk to a Political Party Leader
>Talk to a Vassal
>Write-in

In order to restock your soldiers, you'll have to wait two years, due to the lives lost. Unless you want to enact conscription, which is in the Reform Government tab.
>>
>>331728
>>Write-In
Rebuild russia's industries damaged by the war
>Research
>Encourage Industry

>Talk to a Vassal
Loriana
>>
>>331728
>Research Something
>Encourage Industry
Russia
>Call for concubines
lets get another shot at that gold dragon
>>
>>331743
That's what Encourage Industry does mang.
>>
>>331728
>Research Something.
>Reform Government (NEW OPTIONS)
>Go to the University.
>>
>>331756
Oh sorry. Switch one to
>Spread Religion
>>
>>331728
>Spread Religion
>Papal Actions
>Diplomacy

>Talk to your Wife

We should talk to the queen about the crown and the elves. They may have poisoned the queen and taken over the country.
>>
>>331753
+1
>>
Looks like Research, Construct, Encourage, and... Concubines. Great.

Writing.
>>
Research Time!

Since your empire has expanded greatly, you may now select two things to research.

>Millitary-grade Dragonfuel. (HARD)
>Races
>Enhanced Anti-Air
>Enhanced Anti-Tank
>Mutations
>Propaganda (+2 from Victor, FREE from new Advisor)
>Special Forces
>Counterespionage
>Navy
>Education
>Religion.
>Agriculture
>Medicine
>Magic (+2 from having the University of Moscow)
>Infantry Weaponry
>Vehicles
>Industrial Equipment
>NEW: Political Theories.
>Write-In
>>
>>331782
>>Industrial Equipment
We need proper industry to compete economically. Or we spy like mad like China, either or.
>>
>>331788
You can select 2 things to research mang.
>>
>>331782
Mutations
Propaganda
Education
>>
>>331782
>Industrial Equipment
>Agriculture

Quite literally the bread and butter of our civilisation. It will greatly strengthen our empire on every level.
>>
>>331792
I'm fucking challenged, help.
>Industrial Equipment
>Education
>>
>>331788
+1
I figure if we make enough money on industry we don't need soldiers because we can hire fuck tons of mercs
>>
>>331782
>Special Forces
>Navy
>>
>>331793
Two! Not three!

Does anyone read the text I put up!?
>>
>>331798
Also spec forces
>>
>>331800
But Propaganda's free shouldn't we be able to take three seconds to ask our minister about it
>>
Looks like Industry and Special Forces wins.

Industry Upgrades (Choose one!)

>Millitary-Industrial Complex: Military Production and cost is heavily lowered, and researching military tech now costs money, instead of turns, but overtime there is a high risk for corruption or overuse of funding.
>Oil Drilling and Refining: Ability to drill and refine oil.
>Dragonfuel Refining: Ability to drill oil and refine it into Dragonfuel.

>>331819
I just realized I am autistic, sorry mang.
>>
>>331823
>>Oil Drilling and Refining: Ability to drill and refine oil.
How..
How the fuck did we get anything done without this?
>>
>>331823
>>331823
>Dragonfuel refining
It's better than oil
>>
>>331828
Lots, and lots of importing apparently.
Also, most of Sweden is still semi-medieval, still using carts and shit, so yeah. Oil really isn't major in Sweden.
>>
>>331831
We've got a lot of oil reserves. I'd like to make bank on exporting oil and keep Dragonfuel as a state secret.
>>
>>331828
+1
>>
>>331823
>Oil drilling and refining
Become new Saudi Arabia
(before were take it for Dragon Jesus)
>>
>>331823
>Dragonfuel Refining: Ability to drill oil and refine it into Dragonfuel.
>>
Oil refining wins, now for Special Forces.

>Commandos: Inspired by the British Commandos, your S.F act as battlefield specialists.
>Black-Ops: Inspired by American Black-Operations, your S.F act as deniable operatives.
>Inquisitor Operatives: Inspired by the NVKD, I.Os act as battlefield officers and are in charge of troop morale and discipline.
>>
>>331855
>Commandos: Inspired by the British Commandos, your S.F act as battlefield specialists.
We can revisit this later, hopefully.
>>
>>331855
>>
>>331855
>Black-Ops: Inspired by American Black-Operations, your S.F act as deniable operatives.
>>
Commandos win. You can recruit Commandos in the Recruitment tab.
Now, finally for Propaganda.

>Superior Draconicism: Portray your average citizen as a half-dragon, and the populace will be more willing to convert.
>"Father" Renexizious: Portray yourself as a "father" to the populace, and the people's loyalty will increase.
>Heroic Propoganda: Portray the army in a better light by focusing on heroic deeds.

Also, just wondering... What did you reward the child in your command tent with?

>Swedish Marks.
>Wardship (he becomes your ward.)
>A half-dragon mutation, for a loyal citizen.
>Write-In
>>
>>331888
>>Heroic Propoganda: Portray the army in a better light by focusing on heroic deeds.
>>
>>331888
>Superior Draconicism: Portray your average citizen as a half-dragon, and the populace will be more willing to convert.

>Swedish Marks.
>>
>>331888
>Heroic Propoganda: Portray the army in a better light by focusing on heroic deeds.
>>
>>331888
>"Father" Renexizious: Portray yourself as a "father" to the populace, and the people's loyalty will increase.
>Swedish Marks
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Heroic Propoganda wins.

Rolling for what happens to him.

1=Wardship.
2=Marks
>>
Wardship it is.

Now, anons. Roll me a 1d20+1 for research.
>>
Rolled 18 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>331908
love me some moscow bonuses
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>331908
>>
>>331924
Thinking you're jew tricks can fool us.
>>
>>331913
18+1=19

Success!

After the delegation is done, you sit back on your couch with your wife for some good old relaxation. You turn on the news and Victor rushes in.

"Sir... Oh."

"What is it?"

"Well... They just said Sparkman was hospitalized due to the bullet in his lungs. Apparently he's on life support and expected to die in a week."

Actions.

>Oh shit, whelp, good luck for that guy.
>...Send him a "special" package for him saving your son. (Mutate the guy?)
>Celebrate, seems like your son is about to win, thanks to the competition being eliminated.
>Write-In
>>
>>331927
>...Send him a "special" package for him saving your son. (Mutate the guy?)
>>
>>331927
Dragonblood shapeshifting. He's earned it.
>>
>>331927
Publicly offer condolences
Offer mutagen for loyalty so he screws up campaign on your orders
>>
>>331937
No mutation for Dragonblood Shapeshift, srry anon. There is Half-Dragon shapeshift.
>>
>>331946
That'll do, I guess. Eurgh.
>>
You send Sparkman a "special" package... What's in the package?

>Dragonblood.
>Half-Dragon MK2.
>Half-Dragon MK3
>Half-Dragon Shapeshift.
>>
>>331957
>Dragonblood.
>>
>>331957
>>Half-Dragon Shapeshift.
Don't compromise the election.
>>
>>331957
>Half-Dragon Shapeshift
>>
You send him the H-D S-Variant, and you get a call from Viktor a few days later.

"Dad."

"Son, do you need something?"

"Yeah. I was wondering about a recent shipment from you to Sparkman... Mind if I ask what you sent him?"

Actions.

>...How do you know I sent something?
>Yeah, you aren't telling him anything.
>Something harmless, don't worry.
>You send a mutagen to safe his life, of course.
>Write-In
>>
>>331984
>>You send a mutagen to safe his life, of course.
Freak out or not, he should know.
>>
>>331984
He would find out anyway and he would be less angry if we told him before he found out
>>
>>331984
>...How do you know I sent something?
>>
Rolled 6, 1 + 3 = 10 (2d20 + 3)

"I sent him a mutagen to save his life, of course."

"Son of a fucking bitch... Right when I got this in the bag. Alright. Fine. Thanks Dad."

He hangs up with a loud clang.

Ignore my rolling.
>>
>>331984
>>You send a mutagen to save his life, of course.
>>
>>332001
...That was for our son handling not instantly winning, or for how well the mutagen took.

Honestly it could've been for the delivery of a pizza, that one still worries me...
>>
>>332001
>>332001
The next day, you hear that Sparkman suffered a great recovery, apparently one of the healing remedys "caused him to grow scaly and rather large." The day after that, you hear that in the middle of the night, twelve assassins from the Maifa tried to take him out, but Sparkman held his ground and took them out with shocking accuracy, and was reported to kill a few with his own bare hands, and apparently one of the mafia members had a bomb on him, so not only did he save his life, he saved "countless" civilians.

Son of a bitch. It seems Viktor wants him dead.

Actions.

>Call Viktor and demand he stop trying to assassinate Sparkman.
>Ignore it.
>Call Sparkman, and give him some info on who might of done this.
>Write-In
>>
>>332010
If he doesn't shape up we'll have to go and kick his ass ourselfs.
>>
>>332010
>>
You call Viktor.

"Oh. It's you. What do you want?"

"What the fuck is with your tone?'

He sighs.

"You just made this election a fuckton harder, thanks Dad. Now the other fucking families want to take him out to directly link me to it."

You hear gunfire on his side of the call.

"Son of a fu- They got Sven!"

"I assume your busy?"

"No, I ca-" You hear some shooting in the background.

"Anyways, I can talk. It's just that some fucking assholes want me dead, that's all."

Actions.

>Yeah... You'll catch him later.
>What's his honest opinion towards you giving Sparkman the mutagen?
>...Who were the assholes?
>Write-In

Also...
Do you believe your son?

>Yes.
>No.
>>
>>332037
>...Who were the assholes?
>Maybe, need more info
>>
>>332037
>>What's his honest opinion towards you giving Sparkman the mutagen?
>Yes... probably
>>
>>
>>332037
Supporting this >>332043
>>
>>332037
>>What's his honest opinion towards you giving Sparkman the mutagen?
>>...Who were the assholes?
>Leaning towards yes
>>
"Well, first off who were said assholes?"

"Some elven clan from Maine. Don't know why they'd be down this far, but they just took out my look-alike."

"Look-alike?"

"Yeah... I was slightly inspired by your mutation experimentation. I decided to replicate it just a little."

"Ah. Now, what's your honest opinion towards me giving him the mutagen?"

"If he didn't save my life and my re-election to be hell on earth... Then I would of killed him myself, to be honest."

"So that's all that's stopping you?"

"I see him as a competitor, someone to be crushed mercilessly, but yes. The simple fact is that the public would expect me of assassinating him. Also, whenever I came over for dinner I would have to listen to Charlemagne ranting about conspiracies even more."

"Well... Bye I guess."

"Oh, by the way Dad, watch the next debate, should be interesting."

"Of course I will."

"Good..."

Any last words to your son?

>Play nice with Sparkman, alright?
>...Try not to fuck up the election.
>Write-In
>>
>>332120
>Write-In
Tell him that the best of rivals are also his closest friends. Claw and White death used to be our enemies and now they serve the greater good.
>>
>>332120
>If you need any favors feel free to ask, especially if they involve killing elves.
>>
>>322291
'm about to leave for six weeks so promise me you're going to put the elves into concentration camps by then okay.
>>
>>332120
>>332131
This
>>
>>332129
This. Powerful enemies can become powerful friends if dealt with correctly.
>>
>>332134
...Anon.

...Why the fuck does everyone hate elves? At this point, if I need a easy way for you guys to hate someone I just need to say "they have pointed ears." Honestly, the one time I made an elf NOT a bad guy, you guys just fucking broke their neck and made him undead.
>>
>>332147
They are always portrayed as arrogant, self-rightous, immortal, knife-eared sacks of shit. Doesnt hurt that ALL of our assasination attempts have been by elves.
>>
>>332147
Well you see QM... we cant be a fascist state without hating a certain people. That and their all assholes that tried to kill us and our family because their butthurt were taking over the world so quickly.
>>
>>332129
Supporting
>>
>>332158
"Yeah, the best of rivals can be best friends or some hippy shit. Just call me if you want me to kill some fucking elves or something,"

"Will do."

You hang up.

Construction time!

You have a few options.

Current Treasury: $10 Million USD.

>Officer Training School (Trains Officers, cost: $5 Million. Allows Doctrine Research, and new units, alongside Tactical Research.)
>Laboratory (Increased Research Rolls by 1, Cost: $10 Million.)
>Monument (Increases People's Loyalty and Tourism. Cost: $5 Million.)
>Expand Stockholm to hold more people. (Currently at maximium populace! Cost: $5 Million.)
>Set up more Dockyards for bigger ships. (Cost: $15 Million.)
>Construct a magnificent cathedral! (Cost: $10 Million.)
>Construct Ministry of Truth! (Cost: 15$ Million, will slowly "educate" your populace.)
>Construct RenTV, the National Broadcasting Show. Which may or may not be all about you, and how awesome you are. (Cost: 10$ Million. Increases income.)
>Write-In
>>
>>332185
>Officer Training School (Trains Officers, cost: $5 Million. Allows Doctrine Research, and new units, alongside Tactical Research.)
>>
>>332185
>Monument (Increases People's Loyalty and Tourism. Cost: $5 Million.)
Let us commemorate our many victories with a massive statue of ourselves heading into battle with soldiers of all races charging along with us, one of which is holding the Swedish flag.
>>
>>332185
>Laboratory
>>
>>332185
>>Monument (Increases People's Loyalty and Tourism. Cost: $5 Million.)
>>Expand Stockholm to hold more people. (Currently at maximium populace! Cost: $5 Million.)
>>332200
Seconding monument design
>>
>>332185
Changing to
>Construct "summer" camps
>>
Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d4)

Looks like Monument wins, and interesting design.

Now, I'm too tired to wait any more for voting, as I am exhausted.

You order a rather interesting monument built... It'll take a while, and you decide to put it in the city's center.

It is a new day. And your wife is giving birth, along with that Danish princess. It's been your wife's longest pregnancy yet.

Rolling for stuff. Roll me a 2d2, taking first results.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>332224
>>
Twins?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>332224
d2? Alright then.
>>
>>332228
>>332233
I'm hoping double 2s is a good thing.
>>
>>332235
>mfw quadruplet dragons
>>
You wife has given birth to twins, two dragons, and the Danish princess has given birth to a dragonblood and... What seems to be a dragonblood.

The first child, is male, with white scales.
The second child, is female with gold scales.
The third child, is a dragonblood, lacking scales, but is female.
The four child, is dragonblood, and is male.
Name the first child, anons.

>Constantine.
>Basil.
>Sulvan
>Septimius.
>Nero.
>Write-In
>>
>>332242
>>Basil.
>>
>>332242
>Basil
Name him after a plant!
>>
Basil wins.

Now for the second child.

>Victoria.
>Theodora.
>Viducia.
>Destica.
>Write-In
>>
>>332242
>>Victoria.
>>
>>332242
>Victoria
I feel bad that its just us 2 voting
>>
Victoria wins.

>>332252
Everyone else is lurking or is American and sleeping.

Now for the third child.

>Elizabeth.
>Dana.
>Liliane.
>Christelle.
>Joan.
>Write-In
>>
>>332253
>Christelle
I am american
>and heading to work in 5 hours
>>
>>332253
>Joan.
>>
>>332253
>>Liliane.
>>
Looks like a tie. So I'm just going to roll.

1=Lilane.
2=Joan.
3=Christelle.

And now, for the last child.

>Kalmar.
>Sven.
>Lukas
>Alexander.
>Henrik.
>Write-In

After this we get to the gold dragon concubine or whatever her name is. I can never remember it for some reason.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>332261
fuck I forgot to roll.
>>
>>332261
>>Alexander.
>>
>>332261
>Sven
>>
>>332261
>Kalmar.
>>
>>332261
>Sven
Our son called about the assassins murdering some guy named Sven right? Hes like a reincarnation or something
>>
Sven it is.

Now, Loriana.

You decide to talk to Loriana... Now, what sort of conversation is up to you.

>Try to give her a good tumble. (Charisma)
>Try to give her and your wife a good tumble. (Charisma).
>Try to give her, your wife, and Amaya a good tumble. (Charisma.)
>Actually talk to her.
>Write-In

Also, I'm not going to write smut because I'm too tired, and I hope that smut guy from earlier will do it for me so I'm not obliged to do so.
>>
>>332261
Checked the archives, her name was Lorrainia. Last we saw her was when we draged her of to our lair, but then decided to go find our son instead.
>>
>>332276
>Try to give her, your wife, and Amaya a good tumble. (Charisma.)
>>
>>332276
>>Actually talk to her.
>>
>>332276
>>Try to give her and your wife a good tumble. (Charisma).
>>
>>332276
>>Actually talk to her.
>>
Going to wait ten more minutes
>>
>>332288
To break the tie I'm changing my vote to
>Actually talk to her.
>>
You decide to talk to her. You find her relaxing out in the gardens, drinking a sort of wine.

"Ah, Renexizious. I suppose you aren't here to kidnap me again?"

"No, I'm not."

"Good. Good. That's an improvement."

What do you want to talk about?

>Is there any other dragons?
>Why are you so small in your dragon form?
>Ask her how she's enjoying life as a human.
>Write-In
>>
>>332292
>>Is there any other dragons?
>>
>>332292
>Why are you so small in your dragon form?
>Is there any other dragons?
>>
>>332292
>>Is there any other dragons?
>>
This reminds me, we should try making a dragon mutagen again.
>>
"Well, first off... Is there any other dragons?"

"Of course there are. It's just that most of them lack intelligence, or strength."

"What?"

"Many dragons are simply desert scavengers. Intelligent ones, like me and you, only happen rarely."

"Ah. How rarely?"

"I was around since the Renaissance."

"Huh."

Actions.

>If that's true, why are you so weak?
>How are you enjoying life?
>What was the Renaissance like?
>This may be a little far-fetched but... Do you know my parents?
>Write-In
>>
>>332301
>If that's true, why are you so weak?
>>
>>332301
>>If that's true, why are you so weak?
>>How are you enjoying life?
>>
>>332301
>>If that's true, why are you so weak?
>>This may be a little far-fetched but... Do you know my parents?
>>
"If that's true, why are you so weak?"

She laughs.

"I am strong in my own right. You are simply more powerful due to... What I would assume, would be magical mutation at birth."

"Magical mutation?"

"Yes. You are simply too powerful to actually be a dragon."

"Sure, and I'm the king of England."

"You could be, if you desired."

"Anyhow... This may sound a little far fetched but... Would you know my parents?"

She scoffs.

"No. As I said before, you are likely not a true dragon. I suspect your parents are mortal or something like that."

"...Fine. How are you enjoying life?"

"Fine, if dull. It beats attempting to conquer Germany and living in a cave."

You both awkwardly just stand there. You cough a little.

Actions.

>So... Uh. How was the Renaissance?
>Leave.
>So... Is that it?
>Yeah. Try to give her a good tumble or something like that. (Charisma)
>>
>>332322
>Write-In
>If I knew what you're good at then I could give you something to do
>>
>>332328
This.
>>
"If I knew what you're good at, then I could give you something to do."

"Well then. I suppose I shall. I am a magic theorist in my spare time, which is plenty. I have also practiced plenty of astronomy, mathematics, and economic research."

"So your a scientist."

"Yes. I rely on the matters of the brain, rather then of brute brawn for simpletons like you. No offense."

"...None taken."

And now, I will pass out from exhaustion. Good night players.
>>
>>332336
Sleep well QuestingQM. Nazi Experiment Quest tomorrow?
>>
Also, it sounds like Loriana would make a good Research Director. Which is good because we don't have one of those on the cabinet yet.
>>
>>332322
Tumble time
>>
>>332347
When we make a lab we should have Loriana work there
>>
>>332363
We don't need to make a new lab to benefit from her working for us. At least I don't think so. All we need to do is put her on our cabinet as the Imperial Research Director.
>>
>>332556
I still want dragon kids from her. She's got prime dragon genetic material, and I want to see what a white-gold looks like.
>>
>>332559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9BioMdP0Cs
White. Gold.
>>
So... I got some bad news, and some good news.

Bad News: Nazi Experiment quest is going to be delayed, since I accidentally deleted the file with all the lore and shit while updating it.

Good News: The lore's rather easy to memorize and will be done by tomorrow.

>>332559
Hybrid dragons are quite interesting desu.

So, I'm going to post up the continuation of Dragon Quest in a few minutes.
>>
>>333063
Alright then.
>Hybrid dragons are quite interesting desu.
Call in Elizabeth, we need to have a child with Loriana.

For science, of course.
>>
Quest here.

>>333104
Thread posts: 934
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.