[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Westeros Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (368KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368KB, 750x1334px
You wake up in Westeros, set in George R. R. Martin's ASOIAF series.

Where are you?
-The North
-The Riverlands
-The Vale
-Crownlands
-Westerlands
-The Reach
-Dorne
-Iron Islands
>>
>>322125
>-The North
>>
File: tegaki.png (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
59KB, 400x400px
You are in the North, near some Lords castle.
Winter has not yet come, but you are by no means accustom to the bitter cold Northerner's are constantly subject to. You feel vulnerable from the cold, and head to the castle in hopes of some assistance before you are on your way.
You notice the castle's banner, and identify it as that of the Bolton's. That wouldn't mean too much if you didn't know what the bastard Ramsay Snow was capable of.

Do you
-Head to the Dreadfort and risk becoming Ramsay Snow's toy?
or
-Try your luck elsewhere?
>>
>>322195
>-Head to the Dreadfort and risk becoming Ramsay Snow's toy?
>>
>>322195
>Laugh and go in because Jon defeated Ramsay.
>>
>>322557
Pre-AFFC/ADWD M8

You decide there risk isn't worth the reward and head elsewhere.
Heading East along the Weeping Waters, you discover a farm, a with a women out and about.
You talk to her and find out her husband has traveled to White Harbor for trading, leaving her and their children left to work the farm for the time being.
The farm has everything to keep your journey fueled, but you have nothing to offer.
What do you do?
>>
>>322592
Offer work in exchange for hot steamy sex
>>
>>322592
oh, sorry m8.
>>322637
second.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
You figure a Northerner like this wench is down to get freaky, so you decide to try your luck.
After some back and forth you agree to do a day's worth of work for "services." So you pick up an axe or something and get to work.
When the day is over she leads you into a stable and the two of you get down to business. Other than the occasional horses neigh, it is a delightful experience. She didn't even mention her husband or children, it is true what they say about Northerners.
The only problem is you used up all of the services. You are satisfied, but you are still hungry.
What do you do?
>>
>>322702
Test survival skills. Make a stargate from clay and flint
>>
>>322702
>Take axe, get some nice, decently sized sticks, sharpen them to make them into spears and go hunting for some food.
>>
>>322743
If we arnt wilin to be a kang of the Kosmos then I'll go with this to move the plot
>>
>>322734
You leave the farm and take the axe with you. You chop up a bunch of sticks and make spears out of them.
The hunt begins. Unfortunately, the area is seemingly destitute, so you are hunting for a while. After a day with no luck you finally come across an animal.
The animal is a sleeping direwolf.
Do you
-Back away slowly?
or
-Charge 20 yards at and try to kill the beast?
>>
>>322804
Tame the motherfucker
>>
>>322861
Actually, this. Prove our MC's manliness.
>>
You try to channel your inner Steph Curry by stepping back and tossing the spear at the direwolf.
You are clearly delusional and you miss by a mile, though you are successful at waking it up.
Now alert, angry, and hungry, the direwolf is focused on you. You are all but certainly fucked.
As the Direwolf charges you let instinct take over. You shit your pants and shout "WHO IS A GOOD BOY! WHO IS A GOOD BOY!"
You win the lottery and the pupper wags its tail. You are happy to have a companion.
Out of seemingly nowhere a bald man you suspect to lack manly parts forms on the scene. On closer inspection he got here with some kind of teleportation device, a "stargate" if you will. He says some shit about "fire and blood" and "Aegon" but that bores you. You sic your direwolf on him and feast with your big guy. You are now not hungry.

What do you name the direwolf?

What do you do/Where do you go with your stargate? (Keep it ASOIAF related pls)
>>
>>322902
Will Wilson, as he is a big guy

You put your cock through the Stargate
>>
>>322902
>/b/astard
>insert cock into stargate
>>
You scratch Bastard's head, set the Stargate on random and stick your penis in. From the other side you here a man say "Har, is that a joke. Here's a real member!" And a gargantuan penis emerges through the Stargate. You pull out, feeling embarrassed, and he pulls out soon after.
What do you do/where do you go now?
>>
>>323012
>Feel defeated and in respect suck the other man's member. Then set the stargate to random and walk through it.
>>
You start crying. A good amount. You use the tears as lube and suck the man's member to show that he is in control. Bastard Boy is there to lick with you.
You figure there are journeys to be had, and you turn the Stargate back on. You select random, and head through the portal with your direwolf.
You emerge in a room with a grand table, carved into a map. A man grinding his teeth is starring at the table.
He knows you're there, but doesn't feel bothered to look. After a while he asks a question.
"What can you do to win me my crown?"
>>
>>323078
>Answer "I can fuck my way through an army."
>>
>>323094
Yes, do it
>>
QM, where are you?
>>
You realize this is a man you can bend your knee to. "I can fuck my way through an army," you break the tense silence with.
"Under normal circumstances I'd have your head, but as this is my brother we're dealing with this might just work.
"You seem to have your ways of getting around. Go to Renly's camp and do anything that contributes to me taking my Crown."

What do you do?
>>
>>324593
Walk out with dignity, and pet the doggu on the way out like a badass
>>
You want to say yes, but you get an inkling that it may not be the best idea.
"I'm gonna have to pass, thanks for the offer guy," and you walk away, scratching Bastards head.
You set the Stargate on random and pass through.
You find yourself in a hot tower. "You. You must help me out of here. The dragon prince captured."

What do you do?
>>
>>324668
Can I ride the dragon?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.