[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chargin' Chuck RPG: Legend of the eight footbals PART 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 37.png (385KB, 1225x1781px) Image search: [Google]
37.png
385KB, 1225x1781px
It's been quite a bit but here I am! here's the archive so you can refresh your brains.
http://imgur.com/a/G0zFU

Anyhow Welcome to Chargin Chuck RPG. Where you the anon right there are the Chargin Chuck on a quest to gather all 8 of legendary footballs to promptly smash Bowsers' shit. Last time we agreed to help out madam Fiore with her daddy issues while our pals Rocky and Ivan sneak through the base of Mobster boss Carne.

Here is the post from the last post I made

"Ivan decides to take the koopa shell not caring whether or not the koopa was in it and grabs hold of Rocky as he carries him while invisible past the raging gloomigler and the minions trying to calm it down.

we change scenes back to Chuck as he enters what appears to be a warehouse as he hears a familiar nasally voice echo in the distance.

"THAT'S THE GUY MR. CARNE SIR THATS THE GUY WHO BEAT ME UP AND KILLED MY CLOUD! AND TOOK YOUR FOOTBALL" it was lakithunda, now sporting a fancy flying saucer he appears to be with a slick looking piranha plant and the Chuckgloom from earlier. The piranha plant speaks.

Carne: So you're the one who gave my poor lakithunda a thrashing eh? Well I don't think that was very nice of you, even more so finding out you've been with my daughter this whole time. Now i am a man of business and I can make all of this go away if you simply give me the football you took."

Chuck stands there as he simply doesn't seem to give a fuck about what he just said.

Carne: "So that is your answer huh? WELL TIME TO MAKE YOU SLEEP WITH THE CHEEP-CHEEPS!"

The battle begins and the odds are not in your favor, whatever you have planned you better make it count."
>>
>>321638
Bully the Lakithunda out of his Ship, chunking his shit at him as you make your dynamic escape
>>
>>321638
At last the story may return.

Chuck Tear out the wiring of the UFO see if theres any good junk inside it you can use as a weapon. Maybe a shrink ray is in dere!

Ivan and Rocky search the upper floors and see if you can find Madame Fiore or someone else that can point you in Chuck's direction.
>>
>>321638
holy shit it's back

Omega Taunt time

"Carne when I'm done with you, I'll be the only one Fiore calls Daddy."

"Hey nerd, I see you got a new nerd mobile. What your mama go dig you one out of the garbage? Man, just go give yourself a wedgie and save us all some time."

"Chuckgloom, one Chuck to another, you seem like a cool guy. How about we bully these news and go get some drinks?"

Then throw Chuckgloom at Lakithunda while his guard is down.
>>
File: The party so far.gif (24KB, 283x203px) Image search: [Google]
The party so far.gif
24KB, 283x203px
Just some filler here while I'm working
>>
File: 38.png (402KB, 1225x2611px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
402KB, 1225x2611px
>>321694
With the first turn of the fight belonging to chuck, he does what chucks to best, taunt the fuck out of their opponent! He points to the big man Carne himself and says.

"LISTEN HERE OLD MAN YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT BUT LEMME TELL YOU WHOS ACTUALLY HOT SHIT! YOUR DAUGHTER AND AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE'S GONNA BE GARGLING ON MY BALLS AFTER I'M DONE CLEANING YOUR CLOCK!"

Carne is stunned and Chuck then points to Lakithunda

"AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT? DRIVING SOME FISHER-PRICE(TM) UFO? HOW ABOUT YOU GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I FEED YOU TO THE DOGS!"

Lakithunda is also stunned, Chuck then looks at the Chuckgloom

"AS FOR YOU...look as one chuck to another I'd feel like a total douche if I fought ya. How about you come over here so I can buy you a drink and we can share our stories of chucking and what not."

Chuckgloom responds.

"Oh gosh..I've never had anyone call me their "fellow chuck" before! Sure pal I'm with ya!"

Chuckgloom happily runs over to Chuck's side where chuck then says.

"Alright pal before we go I need you to turn around for me it's a surprise!"

Chuckgloom: "Oh boy oh boy! I sure love surprises sure pal!"

He then turns around awaiting further instructions.

Chuckgloom: "Heya pal..what's the surprise anyway?

Chuck: "Oh it's something I'm sure you'll get a KICK out of!"

Chuck then winds up a powerful kick and sends the Chuckgloom flying into lakithunda.
>>
>>322494
Chuck: Knock Lakithunda out before he gets to make a single attack. AGAIN.

Rocky: Find Chuck through the power of friendship

Ivan: Search for traps
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>322494
Chuck in his rage finds inner peace.
>>
File: 8567c90a.jpg (40KB, 639x513px) Image search: [Google]
8567c90a.jpg
40KB, 639x513px
>>322494

Oh hohoho such Sauce.

Ivan ask if Rocky thinks Chuck is in trouble.

Rocky tell him no but if you don't get there quick the fun will be over without you two.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.