[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon On Earth Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 1

File: african-jungle.jpg (304KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
african-jungle.jpg
304KB, 640x480px
Well shit.

You are an imp standing at about 5 feet tall and you're in place you don't recognize as being hell. It's not on fire and doesn't smell of rotting flesh. The ground isn't muscle tissue and screams don't fill the air. From what you've heard the place you're in fits the description of earth.

Around you are trees and plant life and you maybe saw an animal. The area is rather peaceful until gunfire breaks out north of you. This provokes you to dash yourself towards those sounds until the plant life stops blocking your view. In the distance are humans firing at other humans.From what you can tell it's not battle but instead a firing squad.

will you:
>watch on in joy.
>free the prisoners! they could make good subordinates.
>approach the executioners. anybody killing others in such a way must be great company.
>>
>>320847
>>free the prisoners! they could make good subordinates.
>>
>>320847
>>free the prisoners! they could make good subordinates.
>>
>>320873
After gathering your courage you decide that not letting these possible criminals die would mean you could have them be your underlings.

>How could we save these doomed men?
>>
>>320884
Magic the guns to blow up. Specifically so the shrapnel hits the wilders and not the victims.
>>
>>320884
Assuming that we have some sort of fire power, could we launch a fireball at them that sets off the gunpowder on their belts?
>>
That depends, how sneaky are we feeling today? I see recommendations of the use of firepower but that sounds like its going to get us a bit killed a bit quickly. Perhaps we have some sort of power over suggestion, or are capable of sneaking up and then performing some sort of fire maneuver so we don't get seen as easily?
>>
Unfortunately for you being an imp is absolute ass. You have no abilities like telekinesis or pyrokenisis. You have passive abilities such as fire resistance and very resilient skin. Maybe if they were using pistols or something you could just block the bullets but these seem to be assault rifles. The stealthy approach however is something you can do and there seems to be a rifle laying around on their table. You could sneak in and go for that, unless you have a better idea?
>>
It sounds like as good a plan to me as any, we probably can't carry that weapon but if we can somehow set it off and then hide in time before they turn around it could serve as a good enough distraction for the prisoners to get away or something of the sort.
>>
>>320918
With the lean muscle on your body it's very likely an assault rifle won't be a problem to carry.
>>
Is there any nearby spot we can dart off too after doing whatever it is we do?
>>
If so; Fire!
and then run.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>320927
>>
I know you said some passive abilities already bit do we have any sort of enhanced agility or something like from doom like climbing and such? Also what exactl t do we look like
>>
>>320936
Theres an empty shack by the table
>>
>>320937
We are most definitely agile as hell (no pun intended) and able to use our claws to climb on walls and ceilings. As far as looks go we are mostly humanoid and considered a "pure" imp with no mutations. Your skin is a reddish pink and your facial features are sharp. Most would refer to your hair as a "pompadour" style.
>>
We need to get a haircut as soon as humanly possible.
>>
>>320960
How many men are in the firing squad?
>>
>>320960
The firing squad is in what is presumably a line formation.
Just dash right in and cleave through them one after the other before they process what the fuck is going on
>>
That's implying our claws are long enough to cause much damage
>>
>>320965
About 5 men along with somebody watching them and smoking cigar. He's dressed very ornately and has a large gold finish pistol on his hip.
>>
>>320977
Then aim for the neck or other vitals such as the eyes.
Don't need that much length or strength to incapacitate a human from there
>>
How long are our claws anyways?
>>
>>320978
Ambush the man watching them.
Time it together the next volley so they won't hear the scream.
Snatch the pistol
>>
>>320982
close to the length of long fingernails that have been sharpened. they grow very slowly and haven't been shaved down since the day you came from the imp mother.
>>
>>320987
How effective are the claws as sharp weapons?
>>
Rip and tear!
>>
>>320990
As you mentioned they could be effective at incapacitating the eyes but trying to slice as flesh would be in vain seeing as minor lacerations is as best you could mange.
>>
>>320996
I assume we have wings, correct?
What is our maximum speed when diving down?
>>
>>321002
They cannot attain flight but are excellent for gliding.
>>
>>321004
Are there any high structures nearby?
>>
>>321009
There's that shack near the table. that's the highest near by structure.
>>
So far these are the ideas we got on the table

>Sneak in, grab an AK, spray and pray to the dark lord
>Murdalize the boss man during a volley of bullets and steal his magnum
>Climb a shack and rain down death
>>
>>321026
Let's do the third option. Pray to the Dice God and hope everything turns out good
>>
I still say rip and tear, but meh. My serious vote goes to climbing up and raining hot lead down upon those who would harm what is ours.
>>
>>321030
>>321031
Roll 1d100 to rain hell on these fuckers in the name of Satan.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>321036
Bless me Lucifer
>>
>>321038
Fuck you Lucifer
>>
Lucy, buddy. Come on man.
>>
>>321054
Do another roll for us and take the average of both
>>
>>321038
>31
Everything seem fine! You've slinked your way to the table and reach up to grab that sweet sweet rifle.....which you promptly drop. You grab it up as soon as you can but not before 6 heads turn to see what looks like a sun burnt 12 year old with a man's face and a bad haircut stealing their gun. You flip over the table and take cover behind it before you feel the hard slamming of bullets hitting the surface behind you.
>>
>>321074
Return fire without without looking. Spray the entire area
>>
What are our vocal chords like?
Are we capable of piercing shrieks or anything of the sort?
>>
>>321092
we're an absolute horror at karaoke night but without a mic you might as well be whispering with all the gunfire going on.
>>
Damn, we need to work on our practices then.In the meantime however I think its about time we surrender. And then spray when they stop shooting.
>>
>>321117
>>321085
Seems it's time to do the old fake out surrender. roll 1d100.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>321124
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>321124
BLESS ME LUCIFER
>>
Hopefully they're into second chances?
>>
shit my newfaggotry is showing.
>>
>>321152
my dude please roll I don't want that 14 to gunch us over too bad
>>
>>321159
I'm am not apologising...
I'm gonna train my /devilish/ness to strengthen my faith in Lucifer
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

Okay is this one going to work? Prolly not but I can try.
>>
>>321164
I respect that
>>
It worked, but it probably shouldn't have.
>>
>>321166
... QM roll as well
>>
>>321159
>>321167
what about
>>321147
?
>>
>>321172
We're taking the average so please roll too
>>
>>321175
I already did. Look at user ids.
>>
>>321166
>>321148
>>321147
>36.666
Well shit it seems like you're frozen in fear and can't speak correctly. this results in your brain being a total idiot and deciding that when you wanted to say "I surrender" it meant that you wanted to scream incoherently. This doesn't quell the gunfire coming your way, instead the need to reload does. roll us a 1d20 to poke out and spray their sorry asses.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>321183
Lucifer u better bless me faggot
>>
>>321186
... Should I say Satan instead of Lucifer?
It seems he doesn't like that name
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>321183
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

Lucy pls
>>
>>321193
>>321191
>>321186
>10
You're shaking and your aim is off but you manage to squeeze out a few bursts and pierce into about 3 of the men. They tumble to the ground with holes riddling their torso.This distracts the men reloading and gives more room for shots, give another 1d20.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

Thenk Lucy.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>321204
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>321204
Bless me Satan
>>
Overall higher quality. Neatodeeto.
>>
>>321205
>>321207
>>321209
>12.666
3 more bursts of bullets and 3 more bodies hit the ground. The air fill with silence and from what you can gather this place is essentially cleared out cause if it wasn't there would most likely be more armed men coming to kill you.

Looks like it's just you and the prisoners that are left. You unbind them from the poles their strapped to and they start speaking to you. They speak in a language that resembles french so you can make out parts of it. They're thanking you and say that these men were a small group of bandits that kidnapped them. Their families were sold into slavery so they now have nothing to live for.

>How shall we deal with these men we've freed?
>>
>>320963
Don't you mean demonly possible?
>>
They're ours now. Let them know they are indebted to us.
>>
>>321226
Have them create a Satanic Cult that worships you for saving them.
Have them regularly sacrifice goats to empower you
>>
Of course
>>
>>321233
>>321238
You get up on a small table that the bossman was using and pluck the cigar from his mouth. You pop the thick thing in your mouth and inhale before speaking to the men you just freed. "I am what you shall live for! You are now indebted to a demon lord! From this day on you shall abandon all gods and only worship me! Dare challenge me and you will be banished to the fiery pits of hell!"

The men cower in fear before you and it seems you've claimed the eternal soul of these men as they chant to you. You feel power surging through your veins.

>You have gained the devotion of 8 followers, what is your new name?
>>
Mazzaranche, the burning! Or just Mazzaranche
>>
We're going to need a fake name though.
>>
And a better haircut.
>>
>>321271
"Mazzaranche! Mazzaranche the Burning! That is what you shall call me! This encampment will serve as our new home! Now tell me where on your mortal plane are we?"

One of the men explains that you are in a small African country and that there is a small town near by that could provide us with more info. The men explain that they were in a very isolated village that they protected as guards so in turn very little is know about the rest of the country.

You get some clothing on from the men you slaughtered and take a seat in the bossman's chair pondering your next move.
>>
I think we should have our men start a cult within the encampment, some of them return whilst we hide out and gain further in power. Maybe show some feats of 'strength' if need be.
>>
>>321301
Time to spread the name of the Lord Mazzaranche
>>
>>321316
>>321318
You tell your men that they must build up our encampment to suit the needs of a demon lord. To make it formidable as it can be and maybe even put up a nice throne with animal skulls. You tell them that they must make goat sacrifices and to mark their flesh in your name. Meanwhile you call upon 2 of them to take you to said town, armed with the weapons of the previous inhabitants of the camp. You load up in a truck and prepare to spread your influence.

roll 1d100 to see how the drive goes
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

Lucy pls no fuck us, no want fuck.
>>
>>321351
thx lucy
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>321342
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>321342
Satan don't let us down
>>
>>321355
DELETE THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
>>
>>321359
It's too late.
>>
This thread is cursed by horrible rolls holy shit.
I-Is this what it feels like to receive Holy Smite?
>>
>>321365
You think this is bad? You don't know nothin' yet pallo. Just you wait, it only gets worse from here.
>>
>>321357
>>321355
>>321351
>32
Things go smoothly the first few miles. Then there was a loud boom followed by our driver stopping abruptly. A landmine was apparently set off by a passing animal as was clear by the splatter of blood on the windshield. There might be more ahead.
>>
Delicious, but let them know to be careful and maybe take a look to see if any can be spotted from where we are.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>321386
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>321402
REVERSE THE OUTCOME
>>
>>321386
THE END IS NIGH
>>
>>321406
all the mines you would have driven over suffer a malfunction and explode! Roll 1d100 to continue your journey.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>321415
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>321415
ROLL
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

okaythen.png
>>
>>321415
Use the animal blood on the car as a sacrifice to build your strength.
>>
>>321423
Goat blood and chicken blood are commonly used sacrifices in demonic rituals.
Collect as many of these as possible!
>>
>>321423
dice+1d100
>>
>>321428
At least I'm not the only newfag around here
>>
>>321427
>>321423
Animal skeletons are also sometimes used. But the most effective ones are human blood and human skeletons.
Especially that of infants.
>>
>>321419
>>321418
>>321417
>72
Thankfully the rest of your drive is without incident and you make it to the town. You drive into the center where a crowd of people seem to have gathered. You get out and push your way to the front where another imp is standing, holding a gun to the head of a child and spewing curses in his demonic tongue.

>The hell we do bout this?
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>321434
Do we have a gun? If so, just shoot him.
If not, figure out what he is saying.
>>
We show our dominance that's what we do about it! Fire, fire! And then take the sacrifice for our own!
>>
>>321434
Challenge the fucker in the good old Demonic way to settle grievances: arm wrestling
>>
>>321439
You BEAUTY
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>321439
I agree.
>>
>>321451
Damnation and hellfire.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>321439
REVERSE THE ODDS
>>
>>321451
>>321457
G-guys c'mon, you're bringing it down.
>>
>>321461
Welcome to /tg/ dice. Er, /qst/ dice.
>>
>>321439
>79
The old demonic ways don't matter here! you tear holes in the child and the imp as a last "FUCK" slips through his lips. You stand on top of the corpse pile and scream out "I am the man!"
>>
>>321451
thank god i wrote before that happened
>>
Tell these people that by right of succession they are ours now, and should they resist we will see to it personally they know what happens to people who resist.

>>321469
Yep, that could've been bad.
>>
>>321469
Let's think of the dice fails as sabotage from Heaven
>>
Also take the other imp's skull as our own. A trophy to our victory
>>
>>321481
Drink the Imp's blood and feast on his carcass.
Use the skull as a cup and keep the bones. You might find a way to use them
>>
>>321486
Blood for the blood god and whatnot.
>>
>>321472
>>321486
With mouthfuls of imp flesh you scream out to the crowd that you are now their ruler. You go on about the fiery depths of hell, the power you have, and that they'll be mowed down by your men if they don't comply.

roll 1d100 to see how your words have effected them
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>321503
>>
>>321489
we are the blood god now
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>321503
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

Eyyy, we the Khorne now bay-beee.
Lucy pls no fuck.
>>
>>321515
thx Lucy.
>>
>>321515
>>321513
>>321506
>69
The power of persuasion works on some. On others they run away in fear cause you just killed a damn child with an assault rifle.

>You have gained 13 new followers for a total of 21. You feel a warmth in your blood as you continue to feast on the fallen imp.

>what shall our followers do?
>>
Get our new converts to get the runners, and set them up for a mass sacrifice in the name of Lord Mazzaranche the Burning! Do it now and do it fast!
>>
>>321543
Spread the word of our glory and sacrifice some cattle
>>
Unfortunately I must go for now. Might come back later depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>321562
Goodbye Holy Diver. You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light.
>>
I take it our ultimate goal is to make our own mini hell on earth. If that is the case, then have our followers catch the deserters like other anon suggested, then torture them by raping them with dead imp's bones.
Otherwise, have our servants catch the deserters, and then we slowly eat them while keeping them alive as long as possible.
>>
Since OP is too much of a faggot yo let people know that there is a new thread, everyone go to >>335138 and demand that op roll back to the start of the thread because of lack of notification.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.