[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atroke Quest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Atroke 2.jpg (10KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
Atroke 2.jpg
10KB, 296x170px
Previous Thread >>286591
Your name is Petrus somethingorother and you are a young lad who has traveled to the grand city of Atroke to serve House Laval as a red alchemist. Last time, you found some basic living accomidations and were almost immediately mugged by an agent of The Lady Lorenta.

"I'm sorry, but no one passes without identification."
"My identification? Hold on."
You unclasp your bag and root inside, frightening your sample to no end. Not in your left pocket... not right pocket either...
Oh no.
It was in your coinpurse! That mongrel-born bastard took it!
>>
atroke (English)
Alternative forms
attroke
Origin & history
From Middle English atrokien, atrukien ("to fail"), equivalent to a- + troke or a- + truck.
Verb
atroke (third-person singular simple present atrokes, present participle atroking, simple past and past participle atroked)
intransitive obsolete -
>To fail; give out; become faint.
U avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>319020
F--k it.

Anything we can do with our alchemy to find where that pus-filled scrotum blister of a mugger? Make a fly smell where he went? Make a random street cat into some sort of vicious Cat-Pig-Possum thing?
>>
>>319116
Subconciously, I knew.
Besides, fantasy.
>>
>>319184
You will make that son of a bitch scream for mercy.
"I must have misplaced it, haha..." you say to the guard, and begin to walk away. Once you're out of sight, you run. It's only been a few hours. You might be able to catch the bastard before he gets away.
>>
>>319205
You begin to trace your steps back to the alley, sprinting down cobbled streets that look almost exactly the same. A few minutes in, and the sky opens up and begins pouring rain.

You stop and catch your breath. If there was any trace of the false-guard left, It's probably washed away by now.

You take shelter under an awning. A scruffy looking man with a battered oud looks up at you.

"Evenin', stranger."
>>
>>319205
OK, great. We got a bird-thing to work with. Let's hope it is made of rage and hatred towards people in general and thieving arseholes in particular.
>>
>>319233
Oh, right, your sample!
In all this chaos you had forgotten about it.
Well, you're not giving it to House Laval any time soon, so you might as well name it...
>>
>>319242
Sirru.

"Smell this, Sirru. Smell the fool who dared thieve from me. Smell him, find him, and MAKE HIM PAY FOR HIS TRANSGRESSIONS! MUAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

To the scruffy guy:

"Oh, evening! Sorry for bothering you."
>>
>>319298
"You ain't bothering much. Sirru's a nice name for-" he looks in the cage- "whatever in J'talre's name that is."
>>
>>319315
"You beggin' as well?"
>>
>>319315
"Yeah, um, she's a hybrid animal. Combined an osprey, a badger, and a wasp. She's, uh, KINDA temperamental. Don't put your hand in the cage."

>>319327
"Not really, just trying to get my revenge on a mugger. You know, the usual. Anyway, know where there's an alley where other beggers don't sleep at? She's kind of... mean... to new people."
>>
>>319363
"A hybrid? That's interesting. And to answer your question, there aren't really that many questions that some bum or another hasn't staked a claim to. You got a begging licence?"
>>
>>319363
"Nope! Just an ill-tempered, vicious Badawaspry!" (shake the cage lightly)
"Had identification, but thanks to a pus-filled anal sore of a mugger dressed as a guardsman, it's gone. Seen anyone who looks like a city guard who mugs people go by? (holds up ten coins)"
>>
>>319406
Meant for >>319372
>>
>>319406
"You talkin' about Lady Lorenta's men?"
>>
>>319411
"Yes. Where are they?"
>>
>>319416
"They live round these parts. They all report to the Lady's tower, though."
>>
>>319431
"Which is where..."
>>
>>319433
He points to one of the several obsidian spires in the distance. "It's just there. But.... you aren't planning to rob the Lady's tower all by yourself, are you?"
>>
>>319443
"Whoever said anything about robbing it?" (Give him the coins) "Have a nice evening, sir!" (Walks off to the obsidian spire)

Gotta go to bed, OP, got work tomorrow. Good luck.
>>
>>319453
"Hey, wait!"
You stop.
"I'm Damian. Mention my name in certain circles, and you'll go places. And if you're going to rob the tower... make sure you do it well."
>>
>>319460
What now?
>>
>>319587
>Head towards the spire
You walk through the streets, watching the surrounding houses grow nicer and nicer, until you finally come upon a massive black spire that is quite jarring when contrasting to the surrounding houses. A huge gate opens into the dark interior. A guard calls to you.
"Halt! State your name and buisness here!"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.