[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1467132768943.jpg (664KB, 1920x2861px) Image search: [Google]
1467132768943.jpg
664KB, 1920x2861px
You can feel the sun on your skin and a gentle breeze on your face, teasing your nostrils with the salty smell of the ocean waters that remind you of simpler times.

Opening your eyes, you are startled to find that you are not passed out drunk in a alleyway, but floating on a small dingy at an unfamiliar dock. Before you can look around and see where you have ended up from your latest binge, you see a shark fin appear above the calm waves, quickly moving towards your dingy.

>What do you do?
>>
Would've written more if i knew how little i actually wrote.
>>
>>318862
Ignore it. Sharks can't jump, right?
>>
File: 9iQHyqD.jpg (189KB, 1266x712px) Image search: [Google]
9iQHyqD.jpg
189KB, 1266x712px
>>318867
>Deciding to ignore the shark, you look above you and take in your surroundings. You are mesmerized at the town you find yourself in. Sadly before you can take in the sights in full detail you feel something smash against your dingy, almost upturning it and you into the murky waters below. Deciding that it's about time you leave, you get ready to ditch the dingy and swim to the nearby dock.

>Anything you want to do before you leave?
>>
>>318878
>>Anything you want to do before you leave?
Grab our stuff!
>>
>>318878
Remember who the fuck I am...
>>
>>318862
LEGENDS DONT DIE OP DONT YOU DIE ON US!!
>>
>>318884
>You look down at the floor of the dingy for anything you might have, but all you find is a nice coat. Quickly putting it on, you dive into the warm tropical waters right as the shark rams into your dingy again, destroying it completely. Let's hope you didn't have anything else on it.

>Swimming to the nearby dock you grab onto it and pull yourself up, gasping for breath. You slowly stand up and pat yourself down to make sure you didn't forget anything on the dingy. You feel a lump in one of your pockets and pull it out, recognizing it to be some sort of passport, with all your information on it.

>What gender are you?
>What is your name?
>What are you good at?
>>
>>318921
>>What gender are you?
>>What is your name?
Don't be a fucking newfag QM. Pick a gender and name yourself, jesus fucking christ.

>Futa
>Cuntington.
>>
>>318921
>>What gender are you? Male
>>What is your name? Zeringar Dolothain
>>What are you good at? Being a lean mean Pirate machine.
>>
>>318921
My gender, male
My name lord brimbus wicklebottom
I'm good at coloring
>>
>>318927
>Your passport says you are Zeringar Dolothain, a refugee escaping from the ongoing hostilities between Damacia and Noxus. And by refugee you mean a foot soldier that managed to cut rank and sneak away to the nearest safe haven, which happened to be Bilgewater. You don't remember how you ended up on a dingy with only the clothes off your back and a expertly forged passport, and you honestly don't want to know.

>Deciding it's in your best interest to get lost before people show up to investigate the soaking wet 'refugee' that just showed up in a dingy, you briskly walk away to the nearest street, looking for something to do.

>You could possibly find more work as a pirate.
>Or you could just travel around as a vagabond.
>The skies the limit.
>>
>>318968
>>You could possibly find more work as a pirate.
Gotta go with what we know bro.
>>
>>318986
>Why travel the world and die of dysentery when we already know a perfect line of work? Of course chances are this line of work was what made you end up almost getting killed by a shark, but you didn't die. And that's what matters. The real question is where to find work as a pirate?

>You could check the nearest pub.
>Or you could go back to the docks and check around there.
>>
>>319009
>>You could check the nearest pub.
>>
>>319013
>Why would you ever go back to the docks? Didn't you just leave the docks because you didn't want to make anyone suspicious? Nah, it's best to go to the nearest pub for work.

>Continuing to walk down the street, you notice a small pub on the corner with a small sign. It's not much to look at, but neither is anything else in Bilgewater. Pushing open the door, you stagger in and notice that there is barely anyone else here, besides a group of people in the back and the bartender.

>Should you talk to the bartender or see if the group of people is anything important?
>>
>>319039
>>Should you talk to the bartender or see if the group of people is anything important?
'Barkeep I need the strongest drink and the strongest crew in the city!'
>>
>>319048
>"Barkeep! I need the strongest drink and the finest crew in the city!"

>The barkeep stares at you, wondering if there is any way he can get you to leave without wrecking his bar. Deciding it's just easier to deal with you normally, he takes out a bottle of rum and slides it to you.

>"I may not be able to provide you with the strongest crew in the city, but i know where you can find work. If you are willing to get your hands dirty." The barkeep says, leaning his head down slightly to leer at you from behind thick-rimmed eyeglasses.

>Do you see what kind of job he is talking about?
>Or do you continue to try and find work on a ship?
>>
>>319069
>see what kind of job he is talking about?
>>
>>319078
>"What kind of job are we talking here?"You ask him, taking a swig from your rum.

>"It's a simple job. A associate of mine has a... vermin problem he needs taken care of at a warehouse. He will pay you generously if you manage to do it without alerting any guards about it."

>"Interesting. I knew this place was brutal, but having to hire pirates to handle a simple vermin problem is out of control." You say, moving to drink more rum before you realize you already drank it all.

>"I'm glad we are on the same page. If you are still willing to take the job, please speak up now, or leave."

>Should you handle the rodent problem at the warehouse?
>Or should you find work as a pirate again?

This may be one of the last ones i do before i go to bed. It's late as fuck over here.
>>
>>319124
>>Should you handle the rodent problem at the warehouse?
Righto chap night to ya!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.