[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country Side Life Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 7

File: Mira.png (407KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Mira.png
407KB, 850x478px
Although you were worried about Ana, you were also worried about Eri. You saw how poorly she deals with confrontation earlier and you won't let her walk home alone like that. "Let's go Eri, I'll walk you home."

"O-Oh." She looks to you with surprise as she blushes. "You want to walk me home?"

"Yeah, I can't let a girl walk home alone at this hour!"

She looked quite happy when you said that. However, she refuses. "Ah, actually, this is where I'll be staying tonight, so you don't have to walk me home."

"Here?"

She nods her head. "Yeah... My mom still haven't texted me back that I can come home so I'll be staying here. Thanks for the thought though, I really appreciate it! It made me quite happy."

[ ] "I see, okay then."

[ ] "Then... Then I'll stay with you until you get home."

[ ] Custom
>>
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html
>>
>>31596
[X] "I see, okay then."
didn't we already vote on this
>>
>>31596
>invite her to spend the night at your aunt's
>>
>>31644
Yes, It's just a placeholder in case the other thread dies. I think, having her spend the night at your aunt's place won?
>>
>>31656
>>31596
This
>>
>>31704
Even if it gets saged to 404, it stays available (read only) on https://boards.4chan.org/qst/archive (for a week iirc).
>>
>>31609
Also, actual link to previous thread: >>2447 "Countryside Life Quest".
>>
>>31814
More permanent archive at http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2447/
>>
>>31704
Should go shopping for dinner on the way home.
>>
>>31656
Still this.
>>
You felt horrible leaving her there. "Ok then..." Although you wanted to stay with her you were worried about your cousin as well. "I guess I'll see you around."

"Hmm!" She nods her head. "I'll see you around! Hopefully we are in the same class in school too!" You didn't get it. Why was she so nonchalant about staying out at an internet cafe? Is she used to this? How long has she been doing this?

As you walk away, your heart felt heavy. It felt like you were going to regret leaving Eri there. "Actually... Eri..." Finally, you couldn't take it anymore. "Do you want to stay with me tonight? Do you want to stay at my aunt's place?" Exploring Mira's house showed you that there should be an extra room.

"A-At your house?!" Eri starts to blush as she gets flustered. "D-Does that mean we'll be alone?" She couldn't even look at you in the eye without becoming completely red.

"Oh... Sorry, we aren't actually going to be alone." You smile at her. "We are going to be staying with my aunt and Ana."

"Ana?"

"Yeah..." You remembered that Eri still thought that Ana was your little sister. "I'll have to explain it to you..."

[ ] "Let me explain it to you on our way home." Eri must be tired. Go straight home.

[ ] "Let me explain it to you while we stop by the grocery store." Buy some ingredients to cook something nice for Ana.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>33070
>[ ] "Let me explain it to you while we stop by the grocery store." Buy some ingredients to cook something nice for Ana.
Also, call home to let Ana know company is coming over.
>>
>>33070
>groceries
Let's make dinner for em, that'll make everything better and sure to win their hearts
>>
>>33070
[x] "Let me explain it to you while we stop by the grocery store." Buy some ingredients to cook something nice for Ana.
well, everyone really
plus if i remember well Mira will come home late so she'll probably enjoy having some sweets ready
>>
[x] Actually tell her Ana is your cousin, and admit bullshitting because you were panicked at the pizza shop. Then offer to cook her dinner to make up for it. Stop by grocery on the way home no matter if she comes or not.
>>
>>33070
>[X] "Let me explain it to you while we stop by the grocery store." Buy some ingredients to cook something nice for Ana.
>>
>>33070
>[ ] "Let me explain it to you while we stop by the grocery store." Buy some ingredients to cook something nice for Ana.
>>
>>33188
What's the hurry to take her out of a comfortable place to tell her we aren't as reliable as she thinks?
>>
>>33070
[X] "Let me explain it to you while we stop by the grocery store." Buy some ingredients to cook something nice for Ana.
>>
>>33207
Wow we told her that she was our sister when she was our cousin OH GOD WE ARE EVIL
>>
>>33227
It's more of a problem that we lied about something that there was no reason to lie about. It's just a weird thing to do.
>>
>>33070
>Let me explain it to you on our way home." Eri must be tired. Go straight home
This
>>
"Let me explain it to you on our way to the grocery store." You tell Eri. "It's a bit of a long story..."

"Grocery store?" Eri tilts her head like a confused puppy. "What are we going to do there?"

"Oh I want to cook a nice dinner for us. It'll be a nice celebration! Celebration for me coming here." Eri was hesitant at staying at your house first.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to stay there?"

"Of course!" However after you reassure her multiple times she finally agrees. On your way to the grocery store you stopped by the bank to get some extra money. Then, you head to the grocery store where you start to explain to Eri about your relationship with Ana.

When you finally got to the part where you told Eri that Ana was your little sister in panic, she just bursted out laughing. "Eh? You didn't have to lie to me you know! Although I guess I do look like a delinquent huh?" She looks at her hair as she starts to wonder whether or not she should dye it a more normal color. "I think I should buy a black hair dye..." She then looks towards you. "Hey Akira, I've been wondering about this before... But is Aira telling me the truth of how city girls dress?" Her question catches you off-guard.

"Oh... Hmm..." You had to think about your answer carefully. You felt like one wrong answer and Eri might get mad at Aira. Luckily she gets distracted before you could answer.

She runs past you as she yells out loud. "O-Oh my god! Look at that Akira!" As she runs by, you could see the excited glow of her eyes. When you turn around you could see that she was standing in front of what looked like a stuff cat on one of the displays by the store. "Ah... It' so cute..." She sighs out.

Once again you learn something about Eri. "I guess she likes cats huh?"

She takes out her wallet and she starts counting her money. Her eyes were firmly on the stuffed toy. Unfortunately her excited eyes suddenly turns into sad eyes. "Ah... Crap... I don't think I'll have enough money to buy it..." She starts to calculate what she needed to budget for that month. You were surprised at how many things she needed to budget for. "I have to buy our food... Our groceries..." It felt like she handled almost everything in her house. She knew there was no way she could afford that stuffed toy. Not with her meager salary and their large expenses. She takes another deep breath as she sighs out. "Ah... Maybe next time I'll be lucky..."

[ ] Give it to her as a present.

[ ] Loan her some mone she can pay back later.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>33762
Declare that money is a bourgeois mean used by the bourgeoisie to suppress the workers and bound them to the capitalist system of wages and work, like the slaves or serfs of old were bound to the Graeco-Roman system of exploitation or the feudal system of exploitation.

Declare a Communist revolution against the capitalist system and call those who surround you to give you their utmost support in this struggle for the freedom of the means of production, the only meaningful and true freedom.
>>
>>33762
>loan her some money
>>
>>33762
[x] Loan her some mone she can pay back later.
that balances out for the pizza accident
>>
>>33762
[X] Loan her some mone she can pay back later.
>>
>>33762
We borrowed money from her for our clumsiness at lunch, maybe we could first pay her back before lending her money?

>[ ] Write-in
Suggest to learn how to maek plushies.
>>
>>33762
>[ ] Give it to her as a present.
For the pizza.
>>
"Hmm..." You look at how much the plushie was and it was quite cheap. It was almost as cheap as the pizza you didn't pay her back for. "Hey Eri, I'll buy it for you."

Her eyes widen with shock. "Eh!? Are you sure?!"

"Yeah." You smile at her. "Just think of this as my payment for the pizza for earlier."

Eri just smiles as she gives you thanks. "Then... I'll take your gift. Thanks Akira." After you bought her the stuffed toy, you continue with the groceries and it was finally time for you to go back and check up on Ana.

On your way home you try and give her a call. "Ah... I forgot to ask whether Ana had a phone or not..." You try and call her on the landline but Ana doesn't answer at all. Finally you give Mira a call.

"Hello?" She answers the phone.

"Ah Auntie, is it okay if a friend of mine stays the night over?"

"Eh?!" She yells out in shock. Suddenly you start to get worried. You did volunteer Mira's house without asking her first... Fortunately your aunt was yelling out for another reason. "Akira... I-I just realized this now... But all day today you've been calling me aunt right?"

Although you felt relief, you also felt confusion. "Yes... I mean you are my aunt right?" What exactly did Mira want you to call her?

"I am... But doesn't it make me sound old... How about you call me Mira-chan instead? Or maybe Onee-chan? Which one do you like better?" Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Eri listening intently on your conversation. She was probably worried she got you into some sort of trouble.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>34015
Call her anego.
>>
>>34015
"I'll call you Mira-chan. But, again, is it okay if my friend stays over?"
>>
>>34015
Mira-neechan?
>>
>>34015
>"What would you prefer?"
Try not to make it sound TOO suave with Eri listening in.
>>
>>34077
This. incest route best route
>>
>>34082
I can get behind this.
>>
>>34077
Thirded
>>
>>34082
This.
>>
>>34082
Never ask a woman which of two options she would prefer, you clown.
>>
>>34161
In my defense, Akira is bad at girl. It's a handy way to explain away the fact that we're ALL bad at girl.
>>
"Hmm" You think about it for a bit. "Which would you prefer?"

"Eh? Me?" Your aunt starts to think about it. "I guess if I was to choose, I'd prefer it if you lovingly call me Mira-chan~"

"Then, it's decided." You tell her. "I'll call you Mira-chan from now on."

"Really?" You didn't know if your aunt was only trying to make you feel welcome or if she was serious. "Great! Oh yeah, you were asking me about bringing over a friend right?"

"Yeah, is that okay?"

"Yep, that's fine." Your aunt tells you. "We have some extra rooms. I'll be home soon as well. I want to meet your friend! It's great you are making so many friends already." You could tell your aunt was trying her best to be a substitute mother for you. "Well then, I'll see you later okay Akira?"

"See you later Mira-chan. Take care on your way home." Once you hang up the phone, Eri just looks at you with a worried look.

"Did you get into trouble? Was it because of me? Sorry for getting you into trouble."

"Not at all, my aunt said you can stay over."

Eri breathes a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness..." Then she looks at you agan. This time with a more questioning look. "So you were talking to your aunt right? Do close families usually call each other so... casually like that and informally?"

Just remembering how you called out to Mira as Mira-chan made you blush a bit. "Y-Yeah... Some of them are like that." You laugh awkwardly as you try and explain it to Eri.

>cont.
>>
File: Ana 2.png (204KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ana 2.png
204KB, 600x600px
>>34347
Once you get back to your house you drop off the supplies in the kitchen. "I'll get the ingredients prepared." Eri volunteers.

"Oh okay, sure. I'll go check up on my cousin for now." Leaving Eri in the kitchen, you go upstairs to check up on Ana. Going to your shared room with her, you try and search for her. "Ana? Are you here?" However she was gone. Your heart starts to race in your chest. "Where could Ana be?"

You search the whole second floor for Ana and each room you found empty, your anxiety just grew and grew. Fortunately, you started to hear a noise as you head to the last room you were supposed to search in. "Could she be in Mira's room?" You whisper to yourself.

Going into Mira's room, you slowly open the door. As you go inside, your eyes widen with surprise as you found Ana wearing some of Mira's office clothes. Was Ana doing some sort of cosplay?

It took a bit for Ana to finally notice you but when she did, an awkward silence starts to develop between the two of you. As your eyes met, you could see Ana freeze. Her body tenses up to the point where she couldn't move at all. The few seconds that passed by felt like years as you try and come up with something to break the tension.

"Why exactly is Ana wearing Mira's clothes?! Is she trying to be more like her mother?!"

[ ] Tease Ana to break the tension. "Eh? Ana, what are you doing? Are you trying to look more mature or something?"

[ ] "Hey Ana... You must be hungry right? I'll prepare some food right away." Just ignore it. That's the best way.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>34439
>[ ] Tease Ana to break the tension. "Eh? Ana, what are you doing? Are you trying to look more mature or something?"
must bully.
>>
>>34439
[x] Tease Ana to break the tension. "Eh? Ana, what are you doing? Are you trying to look more mature or something?"
too young
too flat
>>
>>34439
Tell her it looks good on her.
>>
hey guys, OP here. I need to go for a bit. I will be back either later or tomorrow.
>>
>>34714
Well, thanks for the session.
>>
>>34439
>[X] Tease Ana to break the tension. "Eh? Ana, what are you doing? Are you trying to look more mature or something?"
So cute.

>>34714
Thanks for today, we'll keep it bumped and eagerly await your return!
>>
>>34439
>[X] Tease Ana to break the tension. "Eh? Ana, what are you doing? Are you trying to look more mature or something?"
>>
>>34439
>flat awkward office ladies volume 1
>>
I'm back. Anybody still here?
>>
>>36648
Yup.
Did ya post on twitter?
>>
>>36648
Yeah
>>
>>36648
I'm here.
>>
>>36648
I'm here.
>>
>>36648
Thanks for tweeting, I'm around now.
>>
File: Ana 3.jpg (216KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ana 3.jpg
216KB, 800x800px
You try and break the tension the only way you could think of how. "Ana? What are you doing?" You ask her in a teasing manner. "Are you trying to be more like Mira and look more mature or something?"

Her cheeks started to turn red, as red as the lipstick she was wearing. "I-I wasn't doing anything... I-I'm just training on how to disguise myself better..." Mira's clothes were obviously too big for Ana, especially the chest area.

"If you want I can probably help you shop for clothes that fit you. You aren't really as developed as Mira yet."

Ana's cheeks turns even redder at your comment. "I... I know..." She looks away, trying her best to hide her blush. "You are finally back... How was your day with Eri?"

"It was fun." You tell her. "We saw a lot of the town so I'm thankful she took me for a tour."

Your cousin was a simple girl. From the way she acted and the way she spoke, it was obvious that she was jealous. "I see..." She says in an almost inaudible voice.

"Have you eaten yet?" You ask your cousin.

"Me? I have." Her lie doesn't get very far as her stomach starts to grumble like when you first met her. "S-Sorry... No, I haven't eaten yet..."

"Oh, well no worries, I'll cook you something nice okay?" You tell your cousin to get ready. "You can take a bath, by the time you get out of bath dinner will be ready okay?"

She turns around a bit, revealing just enough of her face that you could see a subtle smile on her face. "Hmm... I will... I'll be there in a bit." As you turn around you start to think of what food to cook. However, you hear Ana's footsteps come running towards you. Then, you felt her tug on your sleeve. "A-Actually... Akira... I've always seen in manga where brothers and sisters bathe together..." She starts to get flustered as she continues. "Umm... Since you umm... Since you said that you would treat me like a little sister... Do you want to bathe with me?"

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>36878
Sorry, I don't need to take a bath yet. Anyway, I'm making dinner right now.
Maybe tomorrow?

We can't do this with Eri here, guys.
>>
>>36878
Yes, invite Eri as well.
>>
>>36878
Of course, that sounds like fun. By the way, Eri is staying with us for the night because she's having trouble at home.
>>
>>36927
Seconding.
>>
>>36927
seconded
>>
>>36878
Tell her the manga she's reading is fucking shit.
>>
>>37165
Er, supporting this too, though not in as many words.

Maybe make it clear to her that your Vietnamese comic books aren't always the most realistic portrayals of family life.
>>
You were caught off-guard by her request. A guy and a girl your age taking a bath together would definitely be odd. However, Ana hasn't been the most normal person you've met. "Right now? Sorry I don't need to bathe yet. Plus I have to make a special dinner remember?" You tell her. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Sounds good." She smiles at you. "I would love that." Ana found that answer to be acceptable and she hums happily as she heads to her room to get a change of clothes.

Now that you were free, you head downstairs to see how Eri was doing. To your surprise, when you get back downstairs, all the ingredients have been prepared. "I hope ya don't mind but I washed the vegetables."

"Wow, thanks Eri. Are you good at cooking as well?"

"M-Me?" She starts to blush. It was obvious Eri wasn't used to being complimented. "I'm not really sure if ya can call it good at cooking, but I have been cooking since I was in middle school."

"Really? Don't you live with your mom? Doesn't she cook?"

"Oh her? She isn't really very good at cooking. I usually do most of the cooking at home." As you start to prepare dinner, you were surprised to find out that ever since Eri was in elementary school, she has started to take over the household chores one by one.

Little by little, ever since she was in grade school, Eri has taken over keeping her house clean and going. Everytime you compliment Eri, her cheeks would just turn redder. However, when you ask why she has been taking over the chores, thats when Eri felt like she was avoiding the subject. She would try everything in her power to dodge the question and change the subject. "Ah! I think that pot is ready! It's already boiling!" You could tell it was a sensitive topic for Eri.
>>
>>37359
So Eri's mom is an abusive whore?
Time to find and make her father return.
>>
>>37359
Is this a write in?
>>
>>37359
Once you were finished cooking Eri helps prepare the dining table for the two of you. "Ah! It's finished!" Eri says excitedly. "It looks delicious! You are a really good cook Akira."

"Thanks Eri." You tell her with a smile. "I'll get Ana, I'll be back okay?"

"Hmm." Eri tells you. "I'll wait for the two of you here."

Going upstairs to your room, you call Ana. "Hey Ana, dinner is ready." Before going downstairs with Ana you change into more comfortable clothes.

Once you and your cousin was back downstairs Ana was immediately taken aback by the sheer amount of food that you prepared. It really did look like a feast. "W-Wow... T-This is a lot of food."

Then, when the shock of the food passes by, Ana then looks over to Eri. "Ah, what is she doing here?" Ana asks you.

[ ] "She is just having troubles at home right now." You trust Ana.

[ ] "Oh, she is sleeping over tonight. I invited her to sleep over." Respect Eri's privacy.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>37787
>"Oh, she is sleeping over tonight. I invited her to sleep over." Respect Eri's privacy.
>>
>>37787
>"Oh, she is sleeping over tonight. I invited her to sleep over." Respect Eri's privacy.
>>
>>37787
[X] "She is just having troubles at home right now." You trust Ana.
>>
OP here, I'll call it a night here. I'll see you guys on Wednesday.
>>
>>37970
Good night, OP. Thanks again for running this.
>>
>>37787
Maybe we can explain it to Ana later, but blurting out option one seems kinda blatantly disrespecting Eri.
>>
>>37787
[x] "Oh, she is sleeping over tonight. I invited her to sleep over." Respect Eri's privacy.
>>
>>37787
>[x] "She is just having troubles at home right now." You trust Ana.
Plus it might hint her that she isn't the only person in a non-ideal situation.
>>
>>37787
>>"Oh, she is sleeping over tonight. I invited her to sleep over." Respect Eri's privacy.
>>
bump?
>>
>>31596
buomp
>>
Come home Tale
>>
SOON
>>
starting
>>
Although you trusted Ana, you also didn't want to just blurt out Eri's problems like it's nothing. For now, you'll keep it a secret from your cousin. "Ah, she is sleeping over. I invited her since her parents are out of town and she doesn't want to be alone at home." It was a little white lie, but you couldn't help it.

"I see." Ana seemed to be quite wary of Eri. Howeve if you were the one that invited her, Ana couldn't say anything. As the three of you sit down you found the table way too small for three people. That table was only built to accomodate two people at most.

As you guessed, both Eri and Ana sit opposite of each other. Then, after they sit down, in unison they both call out to you.

"You can sit beside me Akira!" Eri tells you with a smile.

"Akira, sit here." Ana points to the seat beside her.

[ ] Sit beside Ana.

[ ] Sit beside Eri.
>>
>>61569
>[x] Sit beside Eri.
>>
i thin your thread is autosaging (it's too old)

you should start a fresh on
>>
>>61569
>[ ] Sit beside Ana.
>>
>>61569
[X] Sit beside Ana.
>>
>>61569
>Sit at the head of the table
The man's of the house's rightful place.
>>
>>61569
Sit in between the two of them
>>
>>62089
>>62439
This.
>>
>>61569
This
>>62089
>>
>>62089
>>62439
If the table's so small to only normally fit two, how on earth could we sit NEXT TO either of them comfortably to begin with?
>>
>>62571
Have each sit on one of your thighs.
>>
>>62571
Honestly I can't imagine a table where you couldn't sit inbetween two people.
>>
>>62584
it could be a really long table.
>>
>>61569
>>62089
I can back this
>>
File: table.png (6KB, 502x381px) Image search: [Google]
table.png
6KB, 502x381px
>>62571
>>62584
something like this?
You could just move the chair, but that's kinda autistic just to avoid sitting next to either.
>>
>>62646
Yes, but still.

>As the three of you sit down you found the table way too small for three people. That table was only built to accomodate two people at most.

If it's just you, your aunt, and your cousin staying there, with an uncle formerly existing, then the most chairs they'd logically have out is 3.
>>
>>62695
maybe they have extra chairs (like folding chairs)

that's pretty plausible
>>
>>62695
Could well come with 4 chairs, but it's against a wall so they have to be arranged like that. Or something.
>>
>>62765
Terrible contrived anime harem-balancing shenanigans, then. I'd be a hypocrite not to dig it while reading harem anime quest.

When do we get an item that lets us check relationship value points?
>>
if there's only 3 chairs and Mira comes home in time for dinner we're SO sitting on her lap
>>
>>62817
I agree. We should rely on Mira-neechan.
>>
>>62734
I live alone and the dining set I got came with 6 chairs for the table.
>>
Where is the LEWDS at fampaiz
>>
>>63052
Nowhere, this is a BLUE BOARD and we haven't gotten in anyone's pants yet. Ana seems like the easiest though.
>>
>>63068
Ana would easily be the easiest to guilt trip / convince to fuck, just tell her every girl in the city fucks her close friends and voilĂ 
>>
>>63068
Can we get on the Main guys pants
>>
>>63143
If you mean masturbate, yes.

>>63141
That'll leave a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>63153
i never said that we SHOULD do that
>>
>>63161
Okay, good, cause then I'd drop the quest there.
>>
>>63153
Yeah masturbate can we do it right now?
>>
OP are you here?
>>
>>63308
>jack off in front of our new friend and cousin
Anon, no. Maybe when Ana walks in on us tugging it, but still no.
>>
File: 1429476626749.jpg (42KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429476626749.jpg
42KB, 351x450px
>>63330
>Maybe when Ana walks in on us tugging it
>>
>>63330
You right we don't want to be a registered sex offender
>>
File: image.gif (16KB, 57x53px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16KB, 57x53px
>>
is op ded?
I was beginning to like this
>>
>>66558
Probably fell asleep or some shit.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.