[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cop-146.jpg (58KB, 677x558px) Image search: [Google]
cop-146.jpg
58KB, 677x558px
"I am telling you Hopkins, the blue suit looks way better on you. Sack the black one. Dorothy will love it.." Officer Jim was interrupted with a dispatch call

An 187, Almond St. in Ruby Hills.

Your partner stepped on it, the siren soared in this peaceful Sunday late night. Soon, you reached the crime scene.

Looks like someone was caught redhanded

A Negro.

Pinned down by two civilians who were enraged for an obvious reason.

A little girl, no more than fourteen years old was stripped and spread out in the house next to this negro, the door was broken. A devastated mother was on her knees at the front door unable to accept this reality. She wore a fancy black dress.

The one who you assumed to be the father was landing solid hits on the negro while the other civilian was pinning him down. You knew your partner, Jim. He had a thing or two for those coloured folks, he would surely join beating the hell out of this negro.

Sirens echoed in this perturbed neighborhood. More officers would surely join you and your partner.

>Wait till other officers join you and your partner.
>Go to the mother, try to calm her down. Let Jim handle the negro.
>Beat up the negro with the father.
>Break up the fight, handcuff the negro
>Break up the fight, Keep the father away from the negro
>>
>>314487
>Go to the mother, try to calm her down. Let Jim handle the negro.
>>
>Beat up the negro with the father.

But first grab some rope. We've gotta lynch it as well.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>314787
>>314819
>>
>>314787
>>314819
Your words were meaningless;Of course, no words would heal the shattered heart of this mother, not even the words of the lord. Still, you had to do you part.

You closed the broken front door to break the fixed eyes of the mother upon her dead daughter. This commotion woke up the neighborhood, you didn't want prying eyes staring at the poor girl's dead body.

"i didn't... do... anything! I was... robbing no more, I found her like that! I swear to god! Oh god!" eventually a knockout punch shut up his wiggling and screams. John, Henry and other officers found more trouble yanking Jim away rather than the father himself.

The negro looked like bloated cow from all this beating, he was half dead, broke nose, black eyes...the whole Shazam.

An ambulance has arrived in the scene to pick the unconscious negro. the trail of piss he left wasn't encouraging to anyone. Even the medic spat on his bloodied face.

Soon, good folks started to circle around their years-old neighbors. Dismay, horror, agony...all written in their woeful eyes. They never saw such shock up close. It hit close to home this time.

The father eventually cracked leaning against nearest blue shoulder to cry on. Technically speaking, this rather simple case would belong to you and your partner.

Jim was still furious, If it were by him. he would serve some justice right at the spot. Chief Hall was aware of his temper but Jim was a good cop. Everyone would vouch for him. Including yourself.

"As much as i hate to say it. But this is the easiest case we got. We will let the boys wrap it. Damn these fruit sucking negros."

>Say nothing, follow Jim's words
>Remind Jim to run the usual procedures (examining the crime scene, talking to witnesses...etc)
>>
>>314915
>>Remind Jim to run the usual procedures (examining the crime scene, talking to witnesses...etc)

Spit and say "damn negroes ruining this country"
>>
Ill bump this quest
Its a new type
>>
>>314915
>Remind Jim to run the usual procedures (examining the crime scene, talking to witnesses...etc)
Curse under your breath about the negroes destroying our communities.
>>
>>314915
I i think I like where this is going.
>>
>>314915
Man, I always like Record quests. Let's hope he sees this before it gets archives
>>
>>320512
Still another day or so

Hopefully Op isn't discouraged
I like his writing
>>
>>320313
>>320330
>>320331
>>320512
I thought none would have instrest. My apologies.

I doubt anyone will come now, Nevertheless. I am obliged to reply to your posts with a proper continuation.
>>
>>320313
>>320330
>>320331
You partner gave you one of his few eyes. Surprise with a hint of anger "Hopkins, We got the negro already, it will get what it deserves. I see no need for greasing our shirts; our work is done."

You replied with silence. Your eyes were more than enough to convey your thoughts. Your partner muttered. He wasn't happy about it. You knew that,despite his words, Jim would never skip on duty...it was something sacred to him.

It was the very idea of believing the black lies of a Negro.

As a soft-hearted cop, You took on the mother while Jim went to the father. Other officers controlled the looming crowd in an orderly fashion.

The mother, Mrs Roland, didn't have much to offer. She and her husband were celebrating their anniversary in the Golden Shroud, a place of class that you would probably never visit.

In her broken words, you deducted that this wasn't their first time leaving their little doll at home alone. One would never cherish a blessing unit it is gone.

Aside from this, the couple lived in a decent neighborhood. The closest negro concentration wasn't that far though which might explain the burglar's attraction to his particular house- mostly vacant at night. Perfect for a sweep.

The Rolands had no enemies, Hopkins confirmed said thoughts. The few apparent evidences showed a crime with no common ground in its aspects. A complete act of random circumstances.

It was understandable for Mr. Roland to clash with you and your partner;The obvious doer was caught and yet two grown men are nosing around his daughter's corpse for no good reason. It took him a while to understand the standard procedures.

The house was a bit luxurious for your taste. You believed in efficiency rather than showing off your latest fridge or this salon and what not.

Pretty valuables were on display gathering layers of dust. None was stolen. Strange.

The girl herself, such a shame. No brother, no sister to comfort her loneliness...just an array of dolls. They too were by her side in her last moments. She must have been playing with her dolls when the assailant jumped in.

Her head was blue as a berry. Strangled by strong,big hands. You didn't get a good look on the negro but you were certain that he was a scrawny little coon. Could he overpower a little girl? For certain. but you had some doubts in him leaving a strong impression over her neck.

Jim saw it too, but he kept it to himself. He did his best not to look much at her bare parts. He was a decent man with codes to follow.

A small napkin was stuffed in her throat. It was vibrant with colour. The poor thing tried to scream. This might have factored in her death. The only thing distinguishable in said napkin was a twisted yellow trumpet. That was it.

You felt a soft breeze caressing your neck, you turned around and found it.

An open window.

it too early to postulate anything but this negro was turning up to be the most unfortunate soul at the time. Wrong time. (cont.)
>>
>>324175
Three days has passed, Chief Hall spoke too early to the press pointing fingers at the unconscious negro named Antone James. He was almost beaten to death. What little health care provided to him was for two reasons; to keep up the good shape of the System so he would be 'trialed' properly and to calm down both the press and the good folks of the area. While this was not unprecedented, it did have its weight on the hearts and the minds of everyone.

you had to wait for another day for this single evidence to be processed and filed. Chief hall has invited you and Jim to his office to celebrate planting a better image to the public. Still you had to ruin this moment of celebration, you demanded to pursue said evidence for both professional and moral reasons.

"Hopkins, looks, I know you and i have known your stubborn old man. but come on, Just...let it flow. Proving this negro innocent is plain useless! even if he 'was' a purey, He was robbing a house today. what would stop him from murdering tomorrow? Besides, you don't want to put my balls on a frying pan with Chef press stirring it and calling some horse shit on me and the good men of this station, right?"

Jim didn't say anything, you know he was on his side "The men of this station aren't crooked, Hopkins. For the better of us all, just drop it down and let it go...As for this 'evidence', it can be easily lost somewhere...sometime."

>Agree with Hall, drop it.
>Stay true to your wards, ask to pursue the evidence.
>>
>>324248
>look
>words
>>
>>324248
>>Stay true to your wards, ask to pursue the evidence.
>>
Again, I am obliged to reply even if i didn't get a reply.

>>332541
The chief was clearly frustrated with your search of truth. He didn't try to stop you though. Your partner shared the same altitude to the point that he refused to work with you on this one.

In other words, You were by yourself.

The napkin wasn't much to begin with but after two weeks for looking for a lead, you did find one. It was so obvious, painful at times.

Golden Shroud, Top performers . All of them wore a suit matching the colour of the napkin. Afterwards, it was a slow process of elimination.

One by one you knocked on every door of each potential suspect. Their Alibis checked out, mostly.

All but one.

Henry White. A close neighbor to the Roland. His wife has passed away recently. He lived by himself with little to no contact with his family. After snooping around, you were told that he had recently went to Oilmore lake for his semi annual fishing trip. He had a small hut on the very top of the first hill over-viewing the hill.

A tiresome hike later, You found the man. with a bullet in his head and a suicidal note. In said note, Henry outright confess of his act..he explained it a desire burning in his soul ever since he could remember but Guilt did overwhelmed him after doing the deed. He couldn't live after this act. In his final words, he was asking for forgiveness...from both the lord and the Rolands.

You grabbed the note, you mind churning for a decision.

>Burn the note
>Leave the scene as it was, don't speak with anyone about it.
>Take the evidence, expose it aloud at the police station
>Take the evidence, go the Rolands. Let them decide whether to expose the truth or not.
>Take the evidence, reach for the press on one condition that they would not speak of your involvement.
>>
>>333429
>Take the evidence, go the Rolands. Let them decide whether to expose the truth or not.

We ain't doing this for the negro, but it sticks in our craw if the truth isn't revealed.
>>
>>337487
Every story has an end....

You were not decide this matter. The Rolands were the one. You arrived at their house and showed them the truth.

As expected, they were shocked about their very neighbor. the same individual who would be invited over dinner at times. A true definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing. You could see it in his eyes; if Henry was still alive, the father would have killed him.

The concept of putting a somewhat innocent man to jail or worse troubled Ms Roland but Mr Roland had the saying here, he didn't care about one less negro in the streets. Despite his innocence, Mr. Roland believed that the man would commit more crimes in the future. He didn't wanted to sour the face of men like you who work hard and risk their lives everyday. He burned the bloody note right before your eyes thanking you for pursuing the truth.

Antone James was proved guilty despite his claiming of innocence. The Judge had spoken...

A life sentence.

Not a week later, he was found dead in his cell; multiple lacerations, various stabbings...it was vicious.

The screams of Antone James as he was dragged from the court would echo in your dreams. You never slept in peace fearing that a relative of the negro would harm you, your partner or the station.

The worst thing was, it never happened.

You spent years in regret. the what ifs would plague you especially in your later years, You hoped for forgiveness from both the lord and Antone.

The end.

Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.