[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1941 - Torture chamber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 12

File: 1462132875370.jpg (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462132875370.jpg
131KB, 1000x1000px
It is 1941. You are an officer. A woman is caught as prisoner. You must press the information out of her.
>Warning: Probably gore and some sexual stuff
>>
>>31231
This is a blue channel isn't it? I don't think you can have such content here.
>>
>>31231
Attempt to free your party member prisoner, and escape the room.
>>
Give her the finest panties you have and candy
>>
>>31231
Free her. What do we look like, monsters?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>31231
Ask for Papers, please.
It is for glorious fight against Kolechian fascist filth! Da?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbBB1j5qAFs
>>
File: Slavs_VI.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Slavs_VI.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>31281
>That 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZgckdxhg3E
>>
File: 43578117_p32.jpg (270KB, 742x1057px) Image search: [Google]
43578117_p32.jpg
270KB, 742x1057px
>>31231
Force-feed her water and deny her bathroom privileges.
>>
>>31242
>>31266
You think of freeing her, but you know that you will be in her stead if you do so. The thought alteres your movement.

>>31321
She hasn't spoken anything, but you know that she is alive and awake. She hasn't said anything for two days, and your patience is getting thin. You start with the easiest methode. Getting a funnel and grab hold of her chin to raise her head. She refuses to open her mouth.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>31515
Ask for Papers. Please
>>
>>31515
Confess your feelings to her, then
Set her free and escape with her.
>>
>>31231
What nationality are we?
>>
>>31515
Put a clamp on her nose so she is forced to open her mouth, then funnel water in.
>>
ask

"Who is your daddy and what does he do?"
>>
>>31592
If Soviet or German then try to get her to give up useful information with glorious NKVD/Abwehr beating up techniques.
>>
>>31587
You confess your abruptly surfacing feelings for her, even though you'e only met her for two minutes max. She finally opens her mouth to spit out "Fuck you."

>>31574
>>31602
You ask her for papers as you use a clamp on her nose. She gapes, and using the chance you stuff the funnel into her mouth. You turn on the tap and put the end of the rubbertube into the funnel. You can hear her chocking on the water as tears swell up in her eyes.

>>31592
We are soviet.
>>
>>31675
Set her free, and ask, "Would you really do that for me?"
>>
>>31675
BEAT HER UP FOR GLORIOUS COMRADE STALIN

If she refuses to give up any information even after that then threaten her with a "nice" summer resort in Siberia, also threaten her with her family (we will kill or deport them to Siberia as well).
>>
>>31675
take the funnel out now, we don't want to kill her, just make her piss herself.
>>
File: Slavs 2.png (501KB, 1162x851px) Image search: [Google]
Slavs 2.png
501KB, 1162x851px
>>31675
Make love to her with big boom boom gun made by Stalin five year plan. We must use #1 physco advanced tortures, to win this blin.
>>
>>31675
lets see her face
>>
OP, this seems like a really unique and interesting premise for a quest, i'm sorry about the faggots trying to derail it
>>
>>31735
You take the funnel out. There is saliva and water running from her mouth and she gaspes for breath.

She stares at you with an ugly glare and mutters "Fuck you."

>>31698
You laugh and asks if she really would do that for you. She lets out a furious growl. Laughing some more, you walk till you are right in front of her, and tilts her head up with you leathered hand grabbed around her chin.

>>31715
"Now, why don't you spill what you know, so that we can let you and your family out of here?" you ask her.

She bites her lips and refuses to talk as you threaten her with her family. Her eyes are filled with tears when you mention her little brother.
>>
>>31806
Turn off the tap

Say 'Lets keep this simple. What is your name?'

When she doesn't reply, we start the tap again.

Also OP do we have any medical resources on hand?
>>
File: 1439865544605.jpg (112KB, 850x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439865544605.jpg
112KB, 850x640px
>>31828
Do we have the little brother?

If so bring him in
>>
>>31828
Beat her up(make sure she gets a visible purple eye) then bring her little brother to the interrogation room and tell him that if her sister refuses to spit anything about her betrayal of the Soviet people you'll be forced to do something similar or even worse to him(of course the sister will listen to this conversation, this will put even more pressure on her).
>>
>>31847
Of course we do. ^_____^

>>31871
You kick her in the stomach repeatedly. She grits her teeth and doubles over, but not entirely because of her restrained wrists.

>>31855
The little brother is brought in and her shoulders start to shake violently as he calls her.
"Sis?"
She doesn't reply, but tears drip onto the grey floor.
>>
>>31907
Now strip said little brother

"If you know whats good for your little brother Alexander you'll tell me the secret formula"
>>
>>31907
Beat up the brother in front of her
>>
>>31907
Make sure the boy sees the third round of the torture.
>>
>>31907
She is clearly more affected by her brother than any personal injuries.

He should now be the object of our attention, while we ensure she is forced to witness.

Start by slapping him around a bit
>>
>>31907
Force the brother to beat his sister
>>
>>31231
have consesual sex with her with the door locked and the lights out for the sole purpose of procreation with jesus as my guardian
>>
File: 1460698779646.jpg (172KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
1460698779646.jpg
172KB, 576x440px
>>31942
You are a degenerate and will spit in your face for such a outrageous slanderous post like that

Have some decency
>>
>>31921
>>31925
>>31931
>>31934
>>31935
>>31942
You start by slapping her brother. He winces and spits. "Fucking commie bastard." You're knitting your bows together, but lets out a light chuckle instead of exploding. Instead, you find the closest metal pipe and slams it into him.

"NO! Please...stop," whisperes the prisoner behind you.

You smirk. "Then what do you suggest?"
"...Just dont hurt my brother....please. I can take it..." she croakes. Your smirk turns into a grin as you hand the pipe to her brother.

"Beat her till she faints."
>>
>>32047
Get our gun ready so he doesn't think to beat us with a pipe
>>
>>32061
You drag the gun out from its place and releases the safe with a click, aiming it at his head.
>>
>>32047
Take the pipe away. Little boi might kill us.
Proceed to rape her little brother. That'll show her
>>
>>32078
So is he gonna beat her, or not?
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>32047
rollin for a beatin
>>
>>32085
>>32094
His hands shake as he falls to his knees. The pipe clatteres to the concrete floor. You sigh.
"Who would have thought you were so useless? Guess you'll have to do something easier than." You walk up behind him. "Strip."
His sister stiffens. "NO!"
>>
>>32124
Shove the pipe up his ass unless she tells us the secret
>>
>>32124
Take out a leash and whip him in his back, not very hard at first, but slowly pick up in strength and speed.
>>
>>32078
Take the pipe away, and take the brother away. Go back to force feeding her water.
>>
>>32124
make him fug the sister
>>
>>32124
Strip the boy until the sister starts to talk.
>>
>>32124
Say to the prisoner 'You can stop this at any time. Tell me what I need to know'
>>
>>32124
how old is her brother?
>>
>>32124

Along the same lines as >>32204
Tell her that her family will be protected from further action if she complies.
>>
>>32135
>>32138
>>32154
>>32186
>>32204
>>32173
"Hm..." You pretend to be contemplating her suggestion while bringing the pipe harsly down on her brother. He lays scrunched in pain on the floor.
"What about we first continue what we didn't finish?"
You walk over to the sister and place the
funnel in her mouth again, as she unwillingly opens it after your threaten her with the present brother. Turning the tap off, you leave her being as you command the brother yet again.
"Strip."
His sister tries to yell out but chokes.
"Just tell me what I need to know."
She makes no movement to comply. You tell her that you will release her family, but she doesn't move or agree.
With a sigh, you smash the pipe down on her brother and tells him to get up and start stripping. He slowly raises himself unsteadily and unbuttons his shirt.

>>32210
He's 17. A minor.
>>
>>32265
Tie the brother to the sister and start beating him again
>>
>>32277
This
>>
>>32265
As a sign a of good faith, let the brother be taken away by guards. Tell her no more harm will come to her family if she just complies. If she doesn't listen, time for some water and a funnel.
>>
>>32285
This. More flies with honey, after all.
>>
>>32265
well as long as she is over 18 its all good r-right
>>
>>32285
dumb
>>
>>32265
Threaten to shoot his balls off is she doesn't comply. Then have be taken away as a sign of good faith.
>>
>>32329
More with honey then vinegar you retard
>>
>>32285
This.
>>
>>32285
she obviously isnt bothered when you hurt her taking little bro out of the room is gonna bring her back to square 1
>>
>>32265
KEEP THE BROTHER IN THE ROOM, DO NOT TAKE HIM OUT.
>>
>>32277
>>32283
>>32285
>>32305
>>32322
>>32331
>>32358
>>32377

With a smile, you yank him by his hair to drag him to his sister. There was not much to tie them with, so you remove your belt and tigthens it around their waist. It is too short, you barely made it.
The little brother shivers as tears slide down his face. With a small smirk, you bring the pipe down on his back. He lets out yelps and small cries.
>>
>>32377
But the threat of hurting her family with help us more than actually doing it. Torture 101, burning all your bridges is dumb and retarded
>>
>>32408
Ask her why she lets her brother be in so much pain when she could end it
>>
>>32415
While showing her kindness later might be a good psychological trick, everything points to her brother being our best weapon against her, we don't want to nulify that

>>32434
This
>>
>>32408
(while beating her brother)

>WHAT!
slam
>DO!
slam!
>YOU!
SLAM!
>KNOW?!
>>
>>32434
This, great idea, take the brother out of the room, and try to get her to talk. Use the water if not
>>
>>32415
we demonstrated we can hurt him though and she still didnt give in. push her further i say

also
>Torture 101
kek u faggot
>>
>>32448
We are not showing her kindness. The threat of something is always more fearful than the act itself. Think about. Threatening to beat the brother will hurt her more than beating her brother. Then, its on her hands that her brother is being beaten.
>>
>>32507
We've already beaten her brother, it's just up to her. I say we knock her brother unconscious and leave her to stew.

Keep an eye on her but we leave her for a few hours with his beaten body.
>>
>>32459
>>32434
>>32448
>>32529

She shakes her head. "PLEASE JUST STOP IT ALL!!! KILL ME INSTEAD! DONT TOUCH HIM!" She screams.

You chuckle. "You know, you can end this all. Why do you make him suffer?" you ask her calmly, laughing a little as you bring the pipe down yet again.
"Why?"
*smash*
"Why?"
*woosh*
"I am asking you why you dont save your beloved little brother?"

She shakes violently. "I-I..."
>>
>>32529
Or better yet, leave them alone in the room, but listen through the ventilation ducts, or a hidden microphone, if we have the proper technology. We may get some ammunition from their conversation.
>>
>>32544
Tell the little brother that his sister hates him because she keeps letting him get beat
>>
>>32544
Do this >>32566 then leave and do this >>32565
>>
File: CheekiBreeki_III.jpg (21KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
CheekiBreeki_III.jpg
21KB, 328x328px
>>32544
Expand dong and anal rape of minor. Like Rome, we must use every tactic possible.
>>
>>32544

Tell her what has her organization/company/country/whatever she belongs to has done for her that ABSOLUTELY NOBODY came for her rescue, and that her brother should hate her because she would rather stay loyal to whatever she's protecting than to save him from torture, which will only get worse the more she resist
>>
>>32565
>>32566
>>32585
>>32598
>>32618
"Now, finally gonna spill it?" She bites her lips to stop herself from talking. You laugh and yanks her brother's hair to make him look at you.

"See, your sister doesn't care about you at all. She doesn't care, even when you're beaten to death."

"Don't listen to him!" she retorts
"
Then...Why can't you just tell the secret? Or isn't your dear little brother worth that much?"
You chuckle.

"What a despicable sister. I would have hated you if I were your brother."
You lean closer to her face.

"Nobody's coming for you either. Look, you've been gone for two days and nobody's even noticed. And still you keep the secret?"

Letting out a dramatic sigh, you lightly slap her face two times, as a farewell, before standing ip and leave the room. You grab some lunch and instead of going into the cell, goes to the monitor room.
>>
>>32745
Just gotta turn the kid against his sister maybe give the boy a break
>>
>>32745
Monitor their conversations. What are they saying to each other?
>>
>>32745
Look at what they're doing.
>>
>>32762
>>32758
These two
>>
>>32758
>>32762
>>32763
"Why?" he asks shakingly, on the verge of cracking. Maybe physically, but definitely psychologically. He let's out angered yells and chants the question again and again, each time louder, less controlled, more lunatic. Then he suddenly stills and starts to sob.
The sister doesn't reply. "How c-c-can you d-do this to us..?"
"I'm sorry.." She whispers silently.
>>
>>32828
Give it some more time let the rage consume him
>>
>>32837
>>32828
Wait, impatience is the enemy of the revolution.
>>
>>32828
Keep listening.
>>
>>32828

Listen to their discussion. Maybe if she's alone with her brother she might say why her secret is so important she's willing to have her brother brutally tortured
>>
>>32837
>>32857
>>32878
>>32911
He laughs at her reply. "Sorry? SORRY?? SORRY WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!! MOM AND DAD ARE STILL CLASPED TO EACH OF THEIR CHAIRS! WE DIDNT GET ANY FOOD FOR DAYS. THEY GAVE US WATER IN SPOONS! AND YOU SAY SORRY?!"
He chants on as a punctured balloon the air gulfes out of him until he goes empty. Shakingly he opens his mouth again after a long silence.
"I hate you."
>>
-Going to sleep, sorry people-
>>
>>32956
Goodnight!
>>
>>32956

It's okay bro, laters.
>>
>>32941
Hopefully we can get to the point where he's on our side interrigating her while we deal with the parents

Also lets sex the wife infront of the husband lol
>>
>>33136
No, no, no, comrade, that's just abuse of our power like capitalist scum. We have no reason to believe that the father is tied to the conspiracy, from what we know and have overheard.

No, see, what we have to do is bring the entire family into the chamber, and then rape her mother in front of her while her father and son can only plead with her to stop this. Make the hatred for her grow within the brother and blossom within the father and mother like the revolution itself, along with a little comrade that will hopefully be raised in a much more patriotic household once all is said and done.
>>
>>32961
>>32971
>>33136
>>34003
>>38745
Back.
>>
>>38798
alright then, lets get back to the torture
>>
Send them both to the prison clinic. Artificially impregnate her with her brother's genetic material. The resulting child will be a guaranteed bargaining chip.
>>
>>38798
kill her brother
>>
i say we go back to >>31321
humiliate her even more
>>
>>38866
>>38884
>>38893
>>38910
Unlocking the door, you walk into the cold cell once again to see that the siblings are no longer talking to each other, quiet the opposite, they hold a silent distant.

You sigh dramatically. "This is getting dragged out waaay too much, isn't that so?" You ask while aiming the gun at the brother's head. He stares at you terrified and shocked as you pull the trigger. The sound echoes in the room as he falls to the ground, blood dying the grey floor.
>>
Slice off her left nipple and hold it in front of her. If she refuses to cooperate - cut the right one off too.
>>
>>39016
decapitate the brother and fuck his skull
>>
>>39016
Tell her her mother is next.
>>
>>39016
Way to kill off your bargaining chips. If you just escalate to the worst shit possible so fast she has no incentive to comply. Fuck the idea of bringing in the rest of the family, she clearly gives no fucks about them. Time to focus on her again. Under enough pain any human will say anything to make it stop. I say start working on some more physical methods and escalate from there.
>>
>>39119
This.
>>
>>38910
Do this
>>
>>39016
Lift the boy's dead body and rollplay as if the boy is still alive.

Also how old is the sister?
>>
Is this dead
>>
write bad girl on her forehead
>>
>>39976

Oh please this.
>>
>>39016
Take your dick out and stick it in her ass!
>>
Da thread is going to die, so whoever wants to take over, do. Else it's dead. Srry.
>>
>>40559
Anyone want to take over the thread?
>>
>>40755
I will Maybe when I get home. It'll be about two hours
>>
>>40781
Good.
If not, I may be able to continue the story myself. Not for very long but, hopefully long enough to keep the ball rolling.
>>
You support the nude body of the brother in one hand, clutch his jaw with the other, shifting it from open to close, while in a squeaky voice saying "I hate you sister. You could have saved me. Now I am dead, my body forever disgraced".
This extent of brutality was not often needed, yet this woman had forced your hand.
The woman has tears running down her face, and is screaming vulgarities at you.
You hear "you take your hands off of him you son of a bitch" mixed in, but most of it is unintelligible beyond that. Mentally, she is deeply wounded, but not broken.

I dunno if anyone is still here, but I am. this is my first time doing this so sorry if it's shit
>>
>>41291
Skullfuck the corpse.
>>
You drop the waxy body and leave the room for a moment. You come back accompined by two men, who drag the childs body away. As the woman sees the body dragged along the floor, she is visibly struggling against her restraints, thought it is obvious that resistance is futile in regards to breaking them.
"Your brother is being taken away to rot. Soon enough, his scum flesh will decay, leaving only a skeleton. We shall pluck the skull from his spine, and allow a bevey of men to stick their penises inside. Your brother is disgraced in both life and death, purely because you refuse to comply"
"It doesn't matter anymore you sick fuck", she retorts, seemingly regaining her composure. "He is dead, and there is no changing that. You have nothing to use against me anymore."
It would appear as if a new strategy needs to be employed to get her to talk. Just her name might be enough information to break her further.
>>
>>41362
Bring in the parents.
>>
>>41362
Time for the parents

We should also get more mundane information for our glorious KGB brothers to use in the hopes of tracking down her collaborators
>>
>>41415
>>41382
In response to the woman's last statement, you stop one of the two men carrying away the brother's corpse, and request the two other prisoners you have.
A minute later, they arrive two blonde, seemingly once powerful people. One was a lengthy, skinny man. He seemed to be in his fifties, and feeble as they come. This was a stark contrast to the woman who was persuamably his wife, a woman who seemed to be full of life, despite her longterm confienment in the gulags.The girl's eyes widen with surprise, and she breathes sharply as she sees them, and yet she says nothing.

Sorry for the wait, my internet went out at the worst time possible.
>>
>>41362
Say this " you hair Is awfully long, I feel it might get in the way" then turn to one of the men around you "do any of you have a lighter on hand?"
>>
>>41455
Bring out your most brutal torture tools and strap them both down and give her one last chance.
>>
>>41461
Supportan but only for the mother, have the father taken away, after all we don't want to reveal all our party tricks just yet
>>
>>41461
You decide to let the parents watch for now. She would not reveal her secrets of who she was and why she was attempting to sneak into the Winter palace for her brother, why would she do such a thing for her parents? Enough bodily harm can break anyone, even if this woman seems resiliant. You give a tug to her matted hair.
"Your hair is awfully long... I feel it might get in the way of our conversations", you say in an obviously threatening way. You turn to the man restraining the father.
"Do you happen to have a lighter on hand"?
You see the girl's stony face reveal expression, a sense of clarity of what is about to happen to her.
As you recieve a lighter, you step closer to her and flick it on. Her tone changes "There is no need for that Sir. My loyalty only goes so far. I grew up on the streets of St. Petersburg working as a thief. I snuck to the Winter Palace to swipe a few things for my fence, and that is the only reason, I swear." Her face is quivering, you notice, and her eyes look desperate. She continuously glances at the flame you hold in your hand.

Do you believe her?
>>
>>41461
>>41496
Tie her hands to so their is no way to put it out without outside interference
>>
>>41455
Also this is set in the middle of world war 2.

Is the woman a nazi?
Also you failed to answer; how old is the woman and what's her name.
And what colour is her eyes and also what's her atractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10.

HOW THE FUCK DO WE NOT KNOW THIS BASIC INFORMATION!

I NEED DETAILS GODDAM IT!
>>
>>41518
Say "Bullshit" no one would stay quiet like that for such a petty reason.
>>
>>41518
She lies
>>
File: Irina 126AVB6 3.jpg (54KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
Irina 126AVB6 3.jpg
54KB, 402x604px
>>41522
According to information we were able to extract from her family, her name is Jenny Hughley. We were able to find her parents and brother living in Russia based on her appearance, and KGB resources put to work. No clue what she is, the parents claim she is just a simple Russian girl, and yet she was caught sneaking into the Winter Palace, armed with a gun and a radio. Upon capture, she smashed the radio, but our scientists were able to discover it was of American make. She doesn't know that we know any of this information.

Physically she looks like pic related, younger ( very early twenties), and longer hair.
>>
>>41518
She is terribly talkative all of a sudden
She utters 4 lines of speach wilst a wile ago she would only ever mutter "fuck you"

I don't feel we can trust this girl.
Set her hair on fire but make sure there is a bucket of water on hand. We need her alive...

Apparently
>>
>>41518
That's very sweet and I commend you for telling this after your brother was shot but why should I believe you?
>>
>>41564
Of course she's lying she went from denial to the point where we shot her brother to "blabbing" over the prospect of seeing her mothers be lit on fire
>>
File: image.png (821KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821KB, 640x1136px
1st off she's a liar
-once you state that constrain mother and father
-pull mother to wall
-threaten to rape if she doesn't tell
-if no tell then rape
-after ejaculation throw dis honored body to floor
>>
>>41561
I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping she was a hot blonde german chick. Oh well. All I had to go off of is the poorly drawn image the original OP posted.
>>
>>41574
>>41564
>>41528
>>41527
You utter a single word: bullshit, and put the lighter to her hair. An awful stench rises from the flame, and she goes against her restraints now more than ever. "FUCK YOU IT IS THE TRUTH" she screams, as her hair is slowly consumed, the heat getting closer and closer to her face.
"You know, it is very sweet you tell me all this, after, we shoot your brother. Simply put, why should I believe you?
You walk to the corner in the room, and make a note of her parents. There are scowls on their faces, but no other visible sign of emotion. At the corner of the room you pick up a bucket of water, and carry it back to her. "Anytime you want to tell the truth, go ahead".
"I CANNOT I CANNOT TELL YOU, I CANNOT FUCKING TELL YOU, PUT IT OUT PLEASE PLEASE", and eventually her screams turn to not ones of pleading, but those of agony from the intense heat. The flame has not touched her skin yet, but within the minute it shall.
>>
Were being to soft on them its time to bring out the chemical torture and mutilations.
>>
>>41620
You mean rape the father, nothing more disgraceful than the man who raised you moaning in shame
>>
>>41626
Wait half a minute then put the flames out.
>>
>>41626
Has she pissed herself yet?
I mean, We did force feed her a lot of water.
>>
>>41626
Go ahead and put out flames "see I can be nice" look at parents "it's a shame she's still lying though" goes to father, picks him up and throws him into the nearest wall "your turn my good man" precedes to beat the crap out of father
>>
>>41626
When the flames are out lie and say they will be protected from whoever they work for if they tell us.
>>
>>41626
Put out the flames.

The turn to the parents and say "see I can be nice. do you think we would make a good husband and wife?" Smile widely " with your permission of course"
>>
>>41682
>>41661
>>41650
The flame had consumed her hair to a boy's length. The first flame tickled her neck, and her scream intensified. You wish this could continue, as you feel as if it put her under enough duress to the point that she might confess, but it seems it is not an option, as you can't have her dead. You pour the cold water onto her head, putting out the flames.

"See.. I can be nice." You turn to the father. "It's a shame your daughter is lying. It's now your turn, my good man", and you pick up his feeble body, not an impressive feat, and throw him against the wall. He moans an old moan, and pleads in a creaky voice "I have told you everything that I know. Jenny is not in any programs that would ever want to harm our government."

At mention of her name, the woman's eye's narrow.

"That got your attention, did it not, Jenny? You know, if you truly "cannot" tell me the truth, you need not worry. You will be protected from whoever you work for, if you comply"

She simply says "That is something you cannot do.
>>41659
Hard to tell. There is a lot of sweat dripping from her. You don't see anything distinctly yellow, but she did drink a lot of fluids today.
>>
>>41744
Totally used the wrong name, it's still me as you can tell by my ID.
>>
>>31782
>to win this blin
Opнyл в гoлocинy
>>
>>41744
It seems you forced my hand.... I didn't want to do this.... "Bring out the torture tools"
>>
>>41744
What tortureing equipment do we have available?
A knife would be nice
Also what building Is this takeing place? The story I mean.
>>
>>41792
I'm no expert on Russian architecture, so I don't know if the White Palace has any dungeons. I'm assuming it does though, and we are down in it's dungeons. Takes place in Soviet Russia 1941 by the way.

Presumably we have any era appropriate torture methods. I don't think Stalin had much qualms with different torture methods.
>>
"If not the father… then what about the mother, the oh so loving mother?" You hold the mothers chin towards the girl " would you save her?"
>>
>>41792
>>41786
You cast a look of sorrow at her. "It seems you've forced my hand. I never like this part... Bringo ut the torture tools." One of the men leaves to go get them.

Jenny stare at you gravely, as if she had something important to say, and then closed it.

A man returns with assorted tools of torture, knives, jumper cables.
>>
>>41808
Forget the kife do we have a car battery, and prongs.

is electricution an option?
>>
>>41834
Yes it is. You're working for the KGB, you have many resources. If you wanted you could take her flying and hang her outside a plane. Use your imagination buckos :)
>>
>>41840
Save the car battery for later but for now just shoot someone in the foot.
>>
>>41830
"Now where should we begin… the head… or the body?" He pulls out a syringe of adrenaline "in the meantime this should keep you awake."
>>
>>41830
Run the knife along each of their skins,not enough to draw blood but enough to I still the dread of the page n to come, let's see who fears us more in order to maximise the effectiveness of their pain on the others
>>
>>41840
You know what... Never mind these why don't I introduce you to the dogs(creepy smile) hang her above a pit slowly lower her so the dogs get new areas to maul.
>>
>>41867
just to clarify, whose skin are we running the knife on, and whose reaction are we gauging?
>>
>>41861
"Now where should we begin? The head.. or the body", you ask, as you inject her with adrenaline. "This should keep you awake, so you can feel the full effects of The Soviet Union's hammer.

The girl looks you dead in the eye. There is desperation in her voice, but it is no longer shakey, but instead resilient. "Neither would be preferable. You are a foolish man, and you are being played from every direction. 'Jenny..'", and with the utterance of her name, she spits on the ground.

>>41878
ha i like this idea maybe if more people are in support of it but right now it seems people want knives and threats. your voice is not unheard though.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Hey OP, can she look like this instead?
>>
>>41883
This anon's humble guess would be: he meant the parents.
>>
I'm Googleing methods of torture:

Let's see:
Abacination
Beatings and physical violence
Blinding with light
Boiling
Bone breaking
Branding
Castration
Chinese water torture
Choking/Strangling
Combing
Crushing
Cutting
Denailing
Derobing (removal of clothes)
Disfigurement
Drowning
Dunking
Flagellation
Flaying
Foot roasting
Foot whipping
Force-feeding
Genital mutilation/forced circumcision
Hamstringing
Kneecapping
Keelhauling
Mutilation
Noise (see Sound entry)
Oxygen deprivation
Pitchcapping
Pressure points
Rape
Rat torture
Riding the Rail
Sexual assault
Sawing
Scalping
Scaphism
Shrimp tie / ebi-zeme
Sleep deprivation
Sound (extremely high volumes, dynamic range, low frequency, high pitched noise, intended to interfere with rest, cognition and concentration).
Starvation
Strappado/squassation (also known as "reverse hanging" and "Palestinian hanging")
Stress positions
Ta'liq hanging from a metal bar.
Tarring and feathering
Thumbscrew (torture)
Tickle torture
Tooth extraction
Walling
Water cure
Waterboarding

Take your pick guys.
I'm personally a fan of Genital mutilation but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>41921
Such nice eyes...... It would be a shame if they were TORN OUT THERE SOCKETS!!!!
>>
>>41883
All of them
>>
>>41925
YESSS! This is what I'm talking about!

Take notes OP!
>>
>>41921
I feel like at some point we should rape her, or at least some kind ravagery, it would definitely break her down…
>>
Real quick just wanted to gauge, where are people wanting this to go? Do you all want a plot, some happenings? Or do you just want it to stay, torture this girl until she breaks and gives everything up. I'm trying to open it up, but I don't want to take this way off from what people want, or for it to be completely boring and people to lose all interest.
>>41925
sure thing
>>41967
nigga she isn't even blonde, or german. but as long as you're happy babe
>>
>>41979
I'd be fine with some plot development, maybe some story telling… but come on man this is Soviet Russia! Where's the sexual assault!
>>
>>41979

Hey don't look at me I posted a list of options for these un-orginal cunts on how to torture this HOT GINGER chick.

I even included tickle torture ; )
>>
>>41921
Use the knife to cut off her top and tell the father to suck his daughters tits, on threat of cutting off a finger.
>>
>>41867
You ignore her previous statement. She is just trying to stop the inveitable: more physical and mental torture.

You step over to the father and mother, both still cowering on the floor, the father collapssed do the the stress you imposed upon him with the beatdowns.

"Let's see who you love more"

A one slice, on the fathers shoulder. That is the only place still meaty enough to get a good one. The mother had plently of curves upon her though. As you approach her, she backs up, seeing what you had done to her husband. You lunge forward before she can run, however, and grab her small frame. You slice her ragged shirt, so that one side of was falling, exposing her breast. A single slice upon it, accompoined by her scream, and you let her go.

Jenny is unphased

(cont next posted)
>>
>>41979
are they wearing clothes?

(●●)
(__)
>>
>>42106
"Did not matter to you? So little affection for your parents. I do wonder what they had to have done to you to make you this cold to them." Perhaps a narccasist such as yourself will care more if it is done upon to you.

Jenny glances at the knife, worried, but says nothing.

Don't worry, your breasts are too quality to knife.. for now. I'll do something else. You drag the father over to her, while he screams in a hoarse voice.

"Don't worry, no more cuts for now, if you comply. Suck upon your daughter's breast, and do it now." A look of disgust appears on Jenny's face, scrunching up as this old bony man, sucks like a child at her teat.

She looks at you. "Soon it's all going to come apart around you, fuckwit. Use your brain, free me, and escape from this place. There are enemies all around.

>>42106
The parents are, except now the mother's top is come undone, exposing a single breast.
>>42059
Jenny has been nude the entire time.
>>
>>42091
are we waiting for a post or an action?
>>
>>42132
Was just posting part one of that, because I didn't want people to get impatient. Now I'm waiting for an action.

Disclaimer, I'm a 100% virgin, so if I get the details of potential sexual assult wrong, forgive me.
>>
>>42127
>Jenny has been nude the entire time

WHAT!!!!!
SHE'S BEEN NAKED THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME!!!
WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU THEL US THIS EARLYER!!! HOW COME WE HAVEN'T PUT OUR DICK IN HER YET!!!!
>>
>>42127
"On the the hand.."
trace the knife, making a thin cut from underneath her breast to her ear and whisper: "Are you a fan of Van Gogh?"
>>
>>42127
Force the father on her. If he resists off with the genitals.
>>
>>42182
nigga look at that picture in the OP. She is clearly nude there.
>>
>>42182
Oh and don't worry.
This is 4chan, were all virgins.
>>
>>42209
Quoted the wrong person.

>>42207
And, okay I expect that I lacked observation.

All I'm saying is that we need to put our DICK in her NOW. To...um...assert our male dominance...
; )
>>
>>42194
You consider forcing the father open his daughter. She already seems to have some issues with her parents. You can simply taste the emotional scarring this will have. But to do such a thing, you'd have to unrestrain her. Is it worth it? You contemplate. According to KGB reports, she been fed nothing but water and crackers for two days straight. She is simply a girl. Will you unrestrain her so she can be fucked?

My issue currently is this is a blue board. Torture is one thing, rape is another. I've seen a couple crude drawing nips get posted here, but that is the extent of NSFW that I've seen allowed. Does anyone know if rape is allowed here?
>>
>>42259
As long as a drawing depicting the act isn't posted pretty sure its allowed.
>>
>>42259
Boards too new to be sure, but the sticky doesn't say anything against it. The announcement on TG said it wouldn't be allowed but people threw shitfit, which makes me think they would mention it in the sticky if they were going to stand by that.
>>
>>42283
>>42310
ok. Just didn't want to get banned..
>>
>>42259
Go ahead brah if not it will be a learning experience for all
>>
>>42259
Wait why have we been feeding her any food at all!

What sort of ameture employe of the Russian service are we!
We killed her brother when we could have touterd him and now this!
>>
>>42355
She is a young girl, and we didn't want her dying on us.
>>
>>42333
This guy gets it
>>
>>42259
Hedge our bets. Hand cuff the adrenaline junkie to something heavy first.
>>
File: download (2).png (4KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
4KB, 220x229px
>>42367
It takes someone up to 3 maybe 4 weeks to die of hunger.

She's something like 20-22 years old

And we couldn't even aford not to feed her for 2 days.
>>
"It's your lucky day. You'll be unrestrained!. Don't get your hopes up too much though, you're not going anywhere."

From the torture kit you procure a pair of handcuffs, and a 100 pound weight. You handcuff her to it, and insert the key you have into her restraints up above. The moment they are released, she collapses the the floor, her bruised body lying limp from exhaustian, pain, and the weight. You grab her shoulder and roughly spin her around, so she is lying on her back upon the cold floor, her entire body exposed.

"Father, if you would like to keep your genitals, I suggest you get a move on and insert yourself." The father is confused briefly, but realizes after a few seconds what you want him to do. Without hesitation, he crawls over to her. Jenny begins to say something, but before you could shut her up, the father clamps her mouth with a ferocity.

"You've put us in this position you bitch, you and your stupid loyalties, and you're going to protest against this? Shut your mouth and take it.", and with that he inserts himself and thrusts, occasionaly fondling his daughter's breasts.

Jenny looks distressed, but keep gazing at you.
>>
>>42438
>occasionaly fondling his daughter's breasts

Well, he is clearly enjoying himself.
>>
>>42438
While this is happening mention how you shot their son when she wouldn't comply.
>>
>>42438
"Hah, i suppose if you don't come clean soon, you'll end up with a replacement brother in no time!"
Start setting up the electric torture device for when her father finishes.
>>
>>42507
Genius!
>>
>>42438
Okay guys.
I'm sorry to shit on you party but we have a task at hand.
We need to get information of this girl we enslaved.
And I don't think she is gonna do that wilst being fucked by her father.

I mean we have to draw the line somewhere
>>
>>42561
What do you suggest?
>>
>>42561
you're right we need to do what we came here for,
fucking her ourselves
>>
You return her gaze. "If you don't come clean soon, you'll end up with a replacement brother in no time. Say, 'Father', did I mention I had shot your son?".

At this the father stops his thrusting and fondling, and exits. He cries agony and lunges at you with frail arms. The two armed men go to grab and restrain him. He was obviously put into great distress upon hearing this, but you did not expect such a reaction from and an old man, especially after the little reaction he had to seeing his daughter's abuse at your hands.
>>
>>42603
Yes.
We cannot have this old ass man taint the pussy of this fine woman.
>>
>>42627
Okay, now kill him.
>>
>>42627
Well this clearly isnt working. Say " generic Russian name" ever seen 2 elderly adults thrown in a meat grinder?
>>
>>42627
Now shoot him
>>
>>42627
Tell him that if he isn't going to do it you will.
>>
>>42682
Not sure if I was clear enough but were talking to one of the guards.
>>
You laugh "A hypocritical old man you are. You really should not have done that. Eh, Petrikov, ever seen two elderly adults thrown in a meat grinder?"

The old man weeps at the idea of condemnation to death for both him and his wife, but he brought it upon himself. You turn to get the woman, and you see a most suprising sight.

The old woman lay dead, hear head smashed in by the 100 pound weight. Jenny hunched over her, lifting the weight up for a second smash.

Jenny's eyes seem determined
>>
>>42682
Its been pretty well established she doesn't give a shit about here parents, but why the fuck not?
>>
>>42743
Shoot her in the leg. Also nice try.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>42743
Search for a tazer and stun the bitch.
>>
>>42743
Shoot an arm holding the weight
>>
>>42627
Kill the father and say the following "okay I'm getting sick of this.let's just start over and act like I never killed you brother ,made you fuck your dad and just now killed your mother Let's get back to normal physical torture. Because there is no possible of tortureing you mental-" then smile "oh wait you have friends don't you?"
>>
>>42780
>>42764
>>42783
by the way if there is something like this where people want different things either you guys can roll dice or I'll just roll it for you, highest winning
>>
>>42743
Ignore my last post.

ask "why would you do that?"

And shoot her in the leg
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>42743
Shoot her in the hand that's holding the weight.

Tell the father he can do whatever he wants with her(make sure he doesn't kill her though).
>>
>>42837
Just to add to my previous action, should probably throw the old man towards the girl to buy us some time.
>>
>>42856
>>42764
You motion for your guards to do nothing, and to continue restraining the man. You unholster your gun, take aim, and shoot her in the leg. It is not a difficult shot to make. Jenny's second smash had come down with great force and the mother seemed to be dead, and after that Jenny did not move, seemingly resigned to her fate.

She is bleeding from her bullethole, bullet did not go all the way through and is stuck in there.

"Why would you do that?" you ask her.

She begins to laugh at you. Bleeding our, near the corpse of her own mother, she seems more casual than ever before. You begin to wonder if she already was broken.

Jenny's laughter echo's throughout the torture room.
>>
>>42743
Good work OP this story just got a lot more interesting.

Gold medal
>>
>>42890
Get someone to perform first aid and then come back tie her to a chair and talk to her like your a phycologist.

(Mockingly of course)
>>
>>42900
I am not op actually I'm just a random guy who picked it up, I don't know if I made that clear. Thanks though :)
>>
>>42890
Welp, are we continuing or are we sending her to the infirmary?
>>
Have we even gotten anything from her yet? God damn we're horrible at this.
>>
>>42957
Nothing, killing the brother was a mistake.
>>
>>42957
You guys really are.
>>
>>42942
Don't be modest.
>>
>>42957
You've gotten cryptic ramblings about games and being played, exclusively. You've also been told that not even the USSR can protect her from whatever organization she comes from. Also you got information persumed to be fake.
>>42984
Gotta agree, I have no idea why that guy suggested it.
>>
>>42932
This
>>
>>42890
Think we need to do physical torture now pretty sure we broke her mind. May I suggest the dog pit?
>>
>>42984
We didn't choose to kill the brother. The old OP did.

But now guys. I recommend we actually try to get information from this girl when she comes back from the infirmary.

Sound like a good idea?
>>
>>43012
No. We need her in pain not eaten by dogs.

We first need to figure out if the mother was killed because the girl crack or if it was for some other reason.
>>
>>43069
*cracked
>>
You send one guard off to get a doctor, while Jenny is on the floor wincing in pain. You pull up an old wooden chair, that was laying in another corner of the room, setting it under the shackles she used to hang from.

You throw Jenny in the chair, and adjust her body so she is facing forward. You grab another chair, and sit in it opposite from her.

"Well Jenny, it would appear as if you have some issues. Let's talk about them, you and me, shall we?"

She is still in great pain, but manages to say "I've told you.. I can't tell you anything"

The doctor arrives, and sets up next to Jenny. He begins to work on her bullethole.

Jenny is in great pain.
>>
>>38893
>>38893
>>38893
>>38893
Oh wait, look what I found
>>38893
>>38893
>>38893
>>38893
>>
>>43114

It's interesting to see how what equates to snuff is getting so much attention here on /qst/. Gives me decidedly mixed feelings.

In favor of getting this done and over with quickly, the answer is simple. She talks, or her legs and arms are forfeit up to their respective first joints. Then you'll hang her from a flagpole for a few days before mailing her to some VERY bad people.
>>
>>43212

Honestly, though, and this can't be overstated, torture is not effective in getting rational answers out of detainees. You don't break a person to get the truth, you convince them that cooperation is their only means to triumphing over their present situation. In the case before all of this torture, the real answer is this:

"You won't escape me or this place before the end of the war, but all wars do have an end. Cooperate with me, tell me what you know. And I will provide you as much safety and security as I can, up until the point you can be sent back safely as a returned war hero. Better that, than in a body bag."
>>
>>43212
Not really that much attention, not compared to many others. Maybe it's because you have a set goal, and it is something atypical. When the original OP was doing it I was also playing and it wasn't any weird sexual desire compelling me, it was just fun to try to come up with ways to extract information. You can be immoral without hurting someone.
>>
>>43114
>>43212
You know what:
I'm sick of this shit. I think we should just sit this cunt down and actually talk to her. I know this doesn't sound very fun but I'm sick of trying to get her to fuck her dad. so lets just calmly talk about this and if it ends up nowhere let's go back to the force feeding her water.

Okay?
>>
>>43353

Yay! De-escalation!
>>
>>43309
>torture is not effective in getting rational answers

You just suggested threatening to chop off her limbs lol. We're going to have a psychological talk with her, I'm just waiting for the first question. She's mentally hurt, shot, scared, and just murdered her mom. She's very susceptible right now I would say.
>>
>>43380

Which prompted (>>43353), I point out. Anyway, I think that's about the extent of my interest.
>>
Has everyone just left?
>>
>>43380
"Why do you hate your parents?"
>>
>>43511
Probably. It was getting kind of boring. Anyways I'm going to head out, I'm probably not going to continue this. Maybe if it's still alive tomorrow I will though.

Hope I didn't do too shitty a job, it was my first one after all.
>>
>>43683
Oh well. It's a shame too. I wanted to hear more of the story.

Well I'm going to bed now.
And you didn't do too bad a job OP.

Well, bye
>>
>>43683

Just as well. I've got little enough faith in humanity as it is.
>>
I am pretty curious as to why she went for the "Mother" instead of the "Father" i mean he was fucking her against her will and seeming to enjoy it to a degree. i am thinking these people are not her actual family.
>>
>>47924
I'm thinking that she was abused to an extent by her parents. Maybe her mother did so more than her father?
>>
>>47924
>>48072
i figured it was a mercy kill
moreso for her own sanity than anything
>>
>>48634
Be aware that the story so far has only taken something around 1-3 hours. It's an awfully short time to make someone go insane. And OP himself clames that the girl
>looked determined
when she was killing her mother.
If it was a mercy kill she would be sobing really hard.

But then again I'm no phycologist.
>>
Since it's been established that our character is a sadist, can we just rape her? No heavy details of course but we might as well to get a point across.
>>
>>43683
Don't quit. I'm around to read this story. Really want to see how it would end.

Dig your finger into her bullethole wound as you question her. If you don't get truthful answers, dig deeper into her hole.
>>
>>48845
Maybe but I just need to organize my mind
No idea what the OP intended and I was just making up plot. I should plan it out for a bit first so it doesn't be shit
>>
>>49539
I too have no idea what OP number 2 intended, but I have just gotten back from work and I have mentally orginised a story out of what information we have available to us. I think it fits together quite nicely.
>>
>>43309
>>48845
>>43572

As the doctor starts working on the girl's leg you lean forward and try to look the girl in the eye. however She seems more interested in the bullet that was just shot into her leg.
You both sit in an odd scilence only occasionally interuped by the girl twitching as the doctor picks at her bullet wound, finally brake the scilence. "Okay look, You won't escape me or this place before the end of the war, but all wars do have an end. Cooperate with me, tell me what you know. I'm as sick of this as you are, and I'm giving you a chance to tell me calmly and without me having to stuff a tube down your throat, what you know."
She remains scilent. She then jolts in pain as the doctor does something to her leg. You don't know what. It was probably disinfection spay.

Anyway, you ask "why do you hate your parents?"
>I will continue if people want me to, if not someone else can be OP
>>
>>50601
For a random guy, you are doing great.
>>
>>50601
keep going bro. Surprised this thread is still around
>>
>>50601
you'll probably do better than me bro, and if you have a story it's all the better :) i will be reading, please, continue
>>
>>51275
>>51225
>>51072
Thanks,
I will start working on the next paragraph?

Give me a minute...
>>
>>51298
>>50362
by the way, I had almost no intentions

Maybe something like a big conspiracy involving Stalin within Russia, she works for people even above Stalin, Illuminati, Aliens, e.tc., but it was very very rough.
>>
Okay I'm working on the paragraph now.

I should probably stop telling people that and get on with writing.

Okay let's go
>>
>>50601
Just as you uttered those words she emedately snapped her head from looking at her leg to straight into your eyes.
"Why the fuck would I tell you?" She hissed half a second later she once again winced as the doctor continued picking at her leg.
You reply "because I still have about 590 tools I haven't used on you yet."
She stares at you for a while as a scilence takes up the time of the doctor picking things in her little medkit "almost done," the doctor finally says

>what now?
>>
>>51453
Use Chinese water boarding. The one where water drips on their head over time.
>>
>>51453
Fucking slap her shit.
Translation: hand to face communcation
>>
>>51497
This, go get lunch
>>
>>51561
>>51497
Be mindful.
The doctor is still there she is just finishing up her work.
>>
>>51453
Ask her if they're even her parents. If we don't believe she's a thief, why should we believe anything else? Her being upset about her 'brother' might just be because he was a minor.
>>
>>51596
It does no damage it just makes them get more and more terrified over time.
>>
>>51596
Question, is she restrained now?
>>
>>51628
This
>>
>>51637
I don't think she is.
>>51453
try to reason with her. say that revealing why she hates her parents will not incriminate her in her country's eyes
>>
>>51561
Disregard that.

Tie up the girl while the doctor is working
>>
>>51628
As the doctor starts to apply bandages on her wound your curiosity takes control "are they even your real parents,"
you observe as she very slightly changes her breathing for a split second.
It wouldn't be noticeable if the room wasn't as deathly quite as it is.

>>51637
Yes she is:
Around the arms and the chair.
>>
>>51789
You know our boys in the labs have been working on some pretty nasty stuff.... Chemicals that make you feel as if your body is torn apart for hours at a time... I can tell by your face I'm right about your "parents" just tell me truth.
>>
>>51854
This.
>>
>>51854
this please
>>
>>51851
We can't they was caught but the general police. The government won't be able to find those specific people.

>>51854
>>51881
>>51918
"Who are your real parents?" You ask with a broad smile. She looks like she is starting to get agitated.

"They are-were my real par-" she fails to finish her sentence because she looks like she just twiched in some form of pain. But the doctor stopped working on her leg just a while ago. You raise an eyebrow
"You know our boys in the labs have been working on some pretty nasty stuff.... Chemicals that make you feel as if your body is torn apart for hours at a time... I can tell by your face I'm right about your "parents" just tell me truth." Her expression went stone cold. Then all you hear is a rasp "Fuck you!"

>what now, continue as planned?
>>
>>52071
Yep
>>
>>52071
Continue as planned.
>>
>>52071
She doesn't want to co-operate? Continue as planned. Whether she's a Yank spook or a Russian orphan, she'll talk.
>>
I'm honestly surprised no one has threatened the genitals yet.
>>
>>52111
>>52141
>>52162
You Turn around to the guard in the corner of the room and tell him to go to the chemical wing to find something useful. The doctor also leaves the room with him.
Wait, here's someone you forgot existed. The father of the girl was hiding in the corner of the room right to the right of the guard you just called out. It turns out you were so caught up in your "friendly" conversation with the girl you forgotten he existed. It will take a while for the guard to come back with the chemicals.

>what now?
>>
>>52307
Ask the father what's the difficult relationship he has with his daughter about?

As a side note, wasn't the father along with the mother already killed off?
>>
>>52340
This
>>
>>52340
mother had her face smashed in by the girl, the father attacked us and was going to be put to death, never got around to it because we were too busy stopping the murderous girl
>>
>>52340
You walk up to the trembling old man and pick up a knife thingy off the table were the "torture tools" were put. As you get closer the man scrambles deeper into the corner of the room.
"So old man," you say as intimateingly as possible. "what exactly is up with you and your daughter?" After about 10 seconds of his scilence you slowlying move your knife down his throat, not Pearceing the skin. He still didn't answer. Well he did just see his wife get brutally murdered with a rock.

>what now?
>also my next reply will probably be my last one of the day. I have to wake up early tomorrow so in gonna go to sleep
>I will continue tomorrow if the thread is still alive
>>
File: Slav_III.jpg (160KB, 687x434px) Image search: [Google]
Slav_III.jpg
160KB, 687x434px
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>52526
Rape the dad
>>
>>52526
Beat the dad down and if he still doesn't talk cut one of eyes out
>>
>>52526
You know there's enough chemicals for the two of you. ...
>>
Tell his that if he cooperates he will be released because you have nothing against him, only his daughter.

(Of course you will send him back to the gulags after this)
>>
>>53460
"You know there's enough chemicals for the two of you." You tell him as you bring the knife down to your side.
Suddenly it appears that he can no longer take any more , he spills the beans. "SHE A-AND HER BROTHER WERE ADOPTED AT THE CARE CENTRE-AND," he tells you so fast you can bearly make our the words " WE ADOPTED HER AT THE AGE OF 15 AND THE BOY, AGED THIRTE-*inaudible mumbling*," he's crying now.
You are rather taken aback by the display, after ages of bearly getting anything out of these people you finally get something useful.
Your thoughts come to a stop when you hear the
Girl struggling in her chair behind you.
>>
>>56940
Have some of the remains of her brother cut up and mixed into food for her to eat. Then after she's eaten it tell her.
>>
>>57228
This, also punch her senseless so she does not kill the father before he is able to say everything
>>
>>56940
Smash the pipe into the side of her body.
Take the father to another room and lock the girl's room.
>>
>>42179
Your age mister writefag?
>>
>>57941
>>58002
You turn around to see to you suprise that the girl had moved almost silently half way across the room without you noticing.

You forgot to ristrain her legs. You see her trying to walk towards you in an odd turtle stance, mainly due to the chair straped around her arms. You pick up a pipe that has been laying on the floor and swing it into her face.
You applyed so much force that the girl was kocked onto her side still attached to the chair and is now sprawled onto the concrete floor.

You call in another guard to get rid of the old man.

Just as the guard left with the father, the other guard to sent go get chemicals enter carrying 3 tubs of liquid.

One is a sickly green.

Another is as clear as water but has a distinctive
smell

The last one lookside like bleach, but is extremely thick.

>Wat now?
>>
>>59433
Are the liquids for drinking or chemical stuff to pour on her?

If it is the latter ask her which one she wants to be poured on her, if she answers fuck you, pour all of them on her arm.
>>
>>59652
>if
>more like when
This.
>>
>>59652
This
>>
>>59433
Tie her legs to the chair, if necessary shatter her knees.
>>
>>59433
Jam our favorite pipe in her asshole and pour a "sample" of each liquid down it one at a time
>>
>>59652
This
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.