[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure – Heaven Sent Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Sent.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Sent.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
GENRES: Mystery, Murder, Timeloop, Action
SERIES EQUIVALENCE: Part 6 – Stone Ocean
INSPIRED BY: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Umineko Naku Koro no Ni, Psychopass
QUEST THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmdnB95Uxc

12 people, 1 corpse and a boarded up apartment with no way out. Trapped in the mysterious Blue Oyster apartment complex, you and fifteen of it's inhabitants must find a way out. However, it seems as though time itself would rewind, starting anew to that same day, when you would find the corpse of a mysterious figure lying face down just near the doorway. With the manifestation of a mysterious energy known as 'stands' , you must find the truth behind the time loops and uncover the dark mystery behind this setting.

> The RP goes by 3 day 'cycles' before the time loops back to June 8th, 2007
> NPCs will not remember what happens in the previous loops, with some exceptions.
> If your character dies, time itself will restart.
> There are other ways to force a reset, to be discovered as the quest goes along.
> Use your stand to find out who is responsible for trapping you here and the murders.

STORY THUS FAR - http://pastebin.com/8TPFLeyi
CHARACTER LIST - http://pastebin.com/NwfcBtY9
STAND LIST - http://pastebin.com/zLbtQuR4
>>
File: Happy.png (85KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.png
85KB, 252x252px
> Keep moving: we'll find out when the lights are back.

"Oh~? What's up friiieeeend? Did you see something Hannah didn't~? o<:D"

"...No. It's nothing." You retort in reply, shining the light away as you continued to walk. It must have been something you glimpsed on the corner of your eye; nothing important, after all. "Mhmmm~! Okie Dokie Artichokie friend~! :D" Hannah continued to walk, marching flailing her arms to and fro as she hummed. Was it just getting used to her shenanigans? Or was it mostly just the fact you managed to tolerate her?

Past the doors that Hannah pointed to, you continued to walk where the drywall soon became the coarse concrete of the basement area. "The parking's over thereee~! Hannah thinks the Generator's thataway~! :3" She pointed, as you two walked.

"Say, Friend. Hannah's wondering...where are you from~? This is your first time meeting Hannah, right~?" It then hit you. Was it possible that no one here knew who you were before? That may be a problem...

How will you answer?
> Answer the truth.
> Lie to her convincingly
> Don't answer her question
>>
Pardon everyone. Hotel work ain't easy. I have a few days off, but I'll try my best to keep up.
>>
>>312244
>Lie to her convincingly
>>
File: Generator.jpg (2MB, 3488x2616px) Image search: [Google]
Generator.jpg
2MB, 3488x2616px
> Lie to her Convincingly

Faced with this question, you rushed on the spot to be as convincing to her as possible. It didn't seem like you needed alot to really lie to someone like Hannah, but you were still ever so careful. "Oh, me? Truth is, since I ended my schooling for the summer I've had to look for somewhere else to live. I chose here." You tell her, making certain to remain calm and composed, as always. True to form, Hannah was suckered into it. "Ahhh! That's so coooool! You made it so far, Friend! Hannah is impressed! What did you take~? XD" Hannah exclaimed. With a brief pause, walking in the darkness you came up with something rather convincing. "Electrical engineering. So I guess you chose the right guy." Walking out into the parking lot, you took note of a few cars parked in the distance. "Ahhh~! Hannah is super lucky! If I recall it should be....there!"

Hannah pointed to what looked like a gated portion of a wired fence. Next to some of the ventilation shafts you find the back-up generator. As you walked closer you noticed that the wire door was unlocked: the chains wrapped around it just below the Sign that spoke of the dangers of High Voltage was unlocked. Was it oversight? Or...something else?

"...Okay." Not certain to the extent of your skills, you hope for the best just to make sure that she could believe your lie. "Just shine the light here. Pass me that screwdriver." "Aye aye, Friend~! :D" Hannah skipped about, as she handed you the screwdriver. You got right into fixing the generator.

What would you like to ask or talk about with Hannah?
> _______________________
>>
>>315438
>Why did Hannah chose to be an idol?
>>
File: Thought.jpg (74KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
Thought.jpg
74KB, 500x427px
> "Why did you choose to become an Idol?"

"Pliers." You call out, hand out for Hannah to hand the tool over. "Riiiiiiighto, friend~! Hannah's got it! :3" You did not respond to her cheery retort as you began to fix a few wires. I seemed as if the wires for the switch was frayed and needed to be repaired. After ensuring that the mechanism was indeed off, you got to work. "By the way..." Biting on the screwdriver, you wrap the insulator around the wire. "Hmm~? What's up, Friend~? :O" She asked. Trying not to seem ever as hostile, you try to take your mind away from the repair by asking the question "So. Why did you choose to become an idol? It's something alot of girls really think about, but rarely...go through." You had to leave out the whole 'because it's a childish thing' you desired to say, at the risk of offending her.

Judging by how gloomy she became. "W-well...truth is...Hannah had always...w-wanted to have friends." She murmured, her smile all but gone. "If Hannah was...popular she would get lots of friends! B-but...Hannah was too busy...Hannah's managers never let her meet with fans..." She sniffled a little. In a sense, you felt almost sad for her, really.

What will you say?
> "Well, that's just the fact of the job."
> "...I'll be your friend, for real."
> Don't reply back

Afterwards, post another question or discussion you should ask
> ___________________
>>
>>316905
>"...I'll be your friend, for real."
>So can you tell me bit more about this doctor guy?
>>
>>317980
Say. Do you roleplay? It seems you and I are pretty much the only ones who really interact now. Would you rather continue it in such a format? I can skype RP, since that's my non-private skype.
>>
>>323641
I've roleplay before so I'm up for it
>>
>>323906
Do you have a dummy account for skype? Or shall I give mine? You're free to control Thomas however you want, but at the moment he's the sharp sort of person.
>>
>>325805
you can give me yours
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.