[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silent Hill: Forsaken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Cover Art.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Cover Art.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
It is around midnight. The subways are completely empty. You're on your way home from a department store. Your train pulls into the station.

>enter command

Rules:

1. Take things seriously
2. First one to enter an accepted command is the one that gets chosen.
3. My art sucks, get over it
>>
>>31176
Exit the train.
>>
>>31187
[REJECTED]
You're not on the train
>>
>>31197
Oh. ENTER the train then.
>>
>>31197
Enter the train but first check our surrounding first.
>>
File: SHF1.png (471KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SHF1.png
471KB, 2000x2000px
>>31235

[ACCEPTED]

The cabin is empty, save for one man who hasn't exited. His collar is drawn up and his hat tipped down. You can't see his face.

>ENTER COMMAND
>>
>>31370
Say "Hello" to the man. He can't be THAT bad, right?
>>
File: SHF2.png (373KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SHF2.png
373KB, 2000x2000px
>>31431

>[ACCEPTED]

He does not respond nor move, however you notice a slight square shaped bulge under his coat. The train starts moving.

>ENTER COMAND
>>
>>31487
Eh, we shouldn't worry about that. Take a sit.
>>
>>31487
Just sit.
>>
File: SHF3.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SHF3.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>31564
>[ACCEPTED]

A few moments after you sit down, he suddenly snaps his head towards you, but his face is still out of sight.

Music starts playing.

"Blue skies to forever, green grass blows in the wind, dancing."

>ENTER COMMAND
>>
>>31672
Scoot away from the man.
>>
>>31695
+1
>>
File: SHF4.png (16KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SHF4.png
16KB, 2000x2000px
>>31695
>[ACCEPTED]

"It would be a much better sight with you, with me."

The right is uneventful, and quite dull. You feel lonely, and you remember why. This is the anniversary of that day, the day your parents vanished in the middle of the night.

"If you hadn't met me, i'd be fine on my ooown, ba-"

Suddenly, you hear an explosion and are blinded by a flash of light.

>Enter Command
>>
>>31780
Rub your eyes, or squint them, just try focusing on getting your sight back.
>>
>>31780
Cover your eyes.
>>
File: SHF5.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SHF5.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>31798
>[ACCEPTED]

Your vision returns slowly, and your hearing returns. You don't know how long it has been, maybe you passed out. The train has stopped moving, but the doors aren't open. The floor is rusted and the walls have turned gray. You can't see anything from the windows due to them being covered in a thick filth. It smells like blood.

>{ENTER COMMAND]
>>
>>31919
Look around for that man. He has to be the cause of this.
>>
>>31919
Seek the man
>>
>>31936
>[ACCEPTED]

T
>>
>>31936
>[ACCEPTED]

The man is nowhere to be found, the cabin is empty, and is slightly chilly.

>ENTER COMMAND
>>
>>32003
Well, force open the door then.
>>
>>32003
The door
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.