[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Holy Grail War Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 684131b.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
684131b.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm a slow and bad QM from Cripplechan. I have not played the VN. Here's a quick recap:

-You are a rookie ice mage who unexpectedly enter a Nasy-style Holy Grail War while vacationing in Hong Kong.

-Your servant is a Rider-class Nazi woman, aka Hitler.

-You both watched an Archer get stabbed by a Lancer aka Jeanne D'arc.

-Now you two are in a shopping mall discussing battle strategy. She is wearing civilian clothes to blend in.

What you know about your Servant is that she conjures up old vehicles and rides them, and uses a sword/gun combo. I will probably mess up the lore. Any questions?
>>
>>311721
A good advice: Show, don't tell.

Better luck with the OP next time.
>>
Sipping at your lattes after your meal. The two of you get right down to business.

"What's our approach going to be?" You ask her.

"Well master, my strength comes mainly from my warmachines. As much as how I would like to keep you by my side at all times, that may not be the best thing to do since you will be targeted." She sighed. "Unless we are traveling, I suggest you seek shelter from the fray at a safe distance from me."

You give her words some thought. She's right about exposing himself to the enemy. You bring another question to her. "What about eliminating our competition? We haven't seen the other Masters yet. Maybe we can focus on taking them out instead of going through their frontliners."

She shook her head, annoyed. "Are we assassins? If you want to do that, go ahead but I prefer to do things the old-fashioned way. Boom! Pow!" She's pretty hard-headed you note.

Leaving the French cafe, you can hear a couple of girls bickering. The sound like tourists just like you.

[] Eavesdrop on the ladies.
[] Go back home and wait til evening.
>>
>>311817
>Eavesdrop

Tourists always say the darndest things.
>>
>>311817
>[X] Eavesdrop on the ladies.
>>
File: rapethemaid.png (244KB, 380x498px) Image search: [Google]
rapethemaid.png
244KB, 380x498px
(Only one image per post?)

You coolly make your way nearby where two young women are apparently fighting over a shirt that they came across with. One of them was a cheery redhead while another was an air-headed dark-hair.

"Mayushii saw it first!" The girl in white said.

"Nuh-uh. Finders keepers." The other one is not relenting. That poor article is going to be messed up at this rate. Normally, you would leave these girls alone by now but as you turn around, you can hear Rider's voice in your mind again.

'Those two might know something.'

[] Buy the shirt for the redhead.
[] Buy the shirt for the airhead.
[] Break the two up. (Roll d6 and get 4+ to succeed)
[] Get out of there.
>>
>>311900
>Buy the shirt for the redhead
Redheads are top-tier. And yeah, only one image per post.
>>
File: mayushii.png (188KB, 341x323px) Image search: [Google]
mayushii.png
188KB, 341x323px
It can't be helped. You walk up to the two ladies and firmly ask them to stop which makes them pause. They look at the fabric about to stretch and set the piece of clothing down which you gently pick up. You get looks from the both of them.

"Alright, let me settle this so no one gets in trouble here." You pull out your smartphone and open the coin flip app before assigning a side to each of them. "Heads. Tails."

"Aaannnd...." It goes to the redhead. "I'm getting this for you." Her eyes widen followed by a smile. While the other girl looks dejected.

"Aww. Mayushii has bad luck today..." The dark-haired girl fixes her sun hat and leaves.

"Thank you sir. You're so generous." You ring up the item and then hand the shopping bag to the peppy girl, your funds dried up for the day.

"Hey, I didn't get your name. Mind if I ask you some questions?" You gulp a bit, a bit nervous.

"Oh sure, I'm Kohaku by the way." She gives a courteous bow. "Nice to meet you."
>>
>>311987
"Call me Anon." You and the redhead begin a walk and talk inside the department store.

"Are you touring here alone?" You ask nonchalantly.

"No. I'm here with family." Her response is short, her expression cute.

"The city's neat but..notice anything odd going on around here lately?" Rider's presence is nearby, on the lookout for anything dangerous.

"Um, no? Why do you ask?" Your acquaintance raises an eyebrow.

Write-in your excuse then
[] Ask her another question
[] Get her contact info and go
[] Something else
>>
>>312039
>Ask her out on a date
and
>Get her contact info

We gather intel the James Bond way.
>>
File: FE_Screenshot_Battle.jpg (11KB, 220x125px) Image search: [Google]
FE_Screenshot_Battle.jpg
11KB, 220x125px
>>312045
I think I'll stop here for now and post some stats. You're crazy trying to be friendly with a potential enemy. And going on a date with no money.

Spells you know:
Homeostasis Shift, Icy Encasement, Chill Field

Servant data:

Class: Rider
True Name: Adolf Hitler
Noble Phantasm: ???
Strength: D
Defense: C
Agility: C+
Magic: E
Luck: B+
Riding: A
-: ???
-: ???

Your inventory:
Brass Knuckle, Large Handkerchief, Smartphone with Wifi, empty wallet.
>>
>>312108
I see. We need to fix this money situation fast. I'm sure Hitler knows how to make us some money.
>>
"Oh, nothing nothing. It's just some silly rumors I've heard about that only creeps little kids out." You dismiss the redhead's prodding as a joke which makes her drop the subject.

Seeing as you're pressed for time, and money, you decide to part ways for now. "It's getting late, Kohaku. Want to continue this tomorrow? If it's okay, may I have your number?"

"Sure anon, ready? Here it is." The girl tells you, looking as if she's happy that you asked. You record the number that she recited and make a thumbs up.

"How about we go to Victoria park? Or do you want to do something else? I can pick you up." You marvel at the fact that you haven't choked up yet while talking to this cutie.

"No need. I think I will meet you there instead." Kohaku looks at the time and the two of you head your separate ways. A few minutes later, you breathe out, dropping the act.

"Smooth moves, Master." You hear your Servant's sarcasm right next to your ear. You do not have time for smart mouth.

"Rider, I'm returning that suit you bought and getting you some cheaper clothes."

"No way." She protested vehemently until you explain that it's for the sake of winning this war. Then she reluctantly obeys, allowing you to get some of your money back.

---

Later, back at your flat, you enjoy a nice homecooked meal with your muggle aunt and uncle. You take an extra serving to bring to the closet where Hitler is hiding. Soon, another round of fighting shall commence.

[] Speak with your Servant before going out.
[] Don't speak before going out.

test
test
Night action scenes are way more exciting than SOL day ones imo.
>>
>>315271
>[] Speak with your Servant before going out.

Never pass up a chance to talk with tsundere Adolf Hitler.
>>
Rolled 2, 6 + 1 = 9 (2d6 + 1)

>>315290
It's now bedtime and your folks have turned in for the night. You call out Rider, letting her know that you're about to go. Everything looks in order but you can't help but notice that she's avoiding your gaze. Curious, you raise the question.

"Is something on your mind?" Even though she's older than you, sometimes it simply feel like she's not.

"...Is it obvious? You and that girl from earlier. You sure seem to be getting along quite well very quickly.." Yep, she's jealous alright. You palm your face in disbelief.

"I thought we already went over this, you see-"

Your servant interrupts you by nudging past abruptly. "Whatever you say."

Shaking your head, you approach the bike and take your seat. She'll get over it.

[] Head to the business district.
[] Go to a quiet park.
[] Try the commercial district.
>>
>>315396
>[] Go to a quiet park.

Any particular reason for the dice roll?
>>
File: 960DWM16-LftAngB8w.jpg (96KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
960DWM16-LftAngB8w.jpg
96KB, 800x450px
>>315413
Nah it was a test.
--

The two of check out the park at Central. It looks different but still beautiful at night. Luckily, no one is around so the two of you kick back for a moment. Suddenly, your uniformed partner sits up alert remembering something.

"Oh, I almost forgot." She pulls out and hands you a semi-automatic pistol which you grasp loosely. "I want you to hold onto my sidearm. It's special that it works on Servants and humans. You know how to aim do you?"

Unfortunately, your shooting skills leave much to be desired yet still, you thank her for this extra layer of defense. "I will use this as a last resort. Thank you very much."

Obtained Parabellum.

Shortly after putting your new gun away, you sense a presence within the park's vicinity. The vibes you are getting say that it is a big deal. Kind of like a subtle rumbling in the air. No doubt your servant notices it too. "What is that?"

[] Investigate the source of this feeling.
[] It's too dangerous. Time to leave.
[] Something else.
>>
>>315657
>Investigate the source of this feeling.

But do so carefully.
>>
File: youreferee.png (78KB, 185x265px) Image search: [Google]
youreferee.png
78KB, 185x265px
>>315714
Steeling your nerves, you and Rider follow the vibes which fade away as you get closer. It seems to be coming from inside the greenhouse. You take care by activating your magic to sense for any traps which you don't pick up. Hitler-chan gives the perimeter a good look at just in case and returns with an okay. You open the door slowly and go inside with your partner.

It takes a few moments for your eyes to adjust to the dim moonlight but there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary at all in this place. Out of the corner of your eyes, you spot a lone figure standing in the center of the building, as if waiting for you. He looked harmless but you keep your guard up just in case.

A washed up poindexter. You thought.

"Hello." He man looks you over coldly.

Rider doesn't relax.

[] Attack him!
[] Engage in conversation with the man.
[] Something else
>>
>>315778
>[] Engage in conversation with the man.
>>
>>315794
"Who are you?" You ask the first and pressing matter that pops inside your head to the solitary adult. He puts his hand to his hip in reply.

"My name is not important. What you need to know is that I am the referee for this War so I recommend that you call your Servant off." He points at Rider for a second.

"Umm, Rider?" You give her a nudge and her stance eases up a bit.

'He's not alone.' You hear her in your head.

You figured that much. Anyway, you clear your throat. "Assuming what you say is true, I guess this is the part where you tell us to leave?"

"You seem to have a steady grasp at the situation at hand thus, I have no need to explain to you how this system works." He looks as bored as ever. "Be the last Servant/Master duo standing and return here so I may take you to the wish-granting Grail that you seek."

"Don't like being disturbed huh? I get that. Why can't you show the Grail to us now though?" You mimic his aloof disposition.

"Because. It's not ready yet." There's no way to tell if he's lying or not.

What do you do next?

[] Leave Not Important alone.
[] Attack him!
[] Something else.
>>
>>315866
>[] Leave Not Important alone.
Attacking the ref is almost always a bad idea.
>>
>>315872
This will be tonight's stopping point.
--

Thinking things through, you decide to take the man's word for it. At the very least, you do not want to provoke whatever is guarding him and perhaps regret it. You turn towards the exit.

"Come on, let's get out of here." You say to your servant. She readily complies.

'Well, at least we now know where he is.'

As your hand touches the door. Not Important calls out to you, prompting you to look back at him.

"Young Master. As a reward for finding me, let me give you some fresh information." His blank expression now displayed some trace of interest.

"What?"

"Assassin has just been eliminated." He closes his eyes. "...by Berserker. That's it. You may go now."

You briskly leave the greenhouse without thanking him. That information was hardly helpful. The night is still young so you decide to:

[] Visit the docks.
[] Go to the business district.
[] Go home.
[] Something else.
>>
>>315951
>[] Go to the business district.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.