[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellsing Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (16KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 228x171px
Hey there anons! It's me! The one behind Chaos Quest, sorry for leaving you for a while. I fell into a sort of writers rut doing Chaos Quest.

But worry not! For I will be doing it on saturday, but for now.....something new. A quest related to an animu I enjoy, I hope you all will come and

Vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghosts and everything in-between are all things related to the paranormal. You are one of these things.

But before you wake up you need to remember something:

What is your name?
>>
>>309872

*see

Goddamn it, looks like I've gotten a bit rusty
>>
>>309872
Well we gotta be named Police Girl
>>
>>309872

Alan Fang aka Abridged Alucard
>>
>>309908
Supporting
>>
>>309889
>>309908
>>309929

(Now now children, I know I'm being a buzzkill right now but pick a good name. If we end up having to meeting our two favorite blood-suckers then we don't need to be a fan of there's to gain
their attention. Not saying we WON'T go by them as alias')

Your name eludes you for now, but with all the noise: who would think straight?

Sound. Something you've been missing for the few centuries or millennia you've been asleep, pops and bangs, cracks and crunches, ringing and muffled voices. It's a lot to take in at first

But you do end up remembering what you are: the first of your kind. The beginning, progenitor, etc.

What are you the first of?:

>Werewolf
>Shade
>Other (write in, from mummies to humanoid lovecraft monster)
>>
>>309962
A skeleton
>>
>>309962
A mummy
>>
>>309962
>Werewolf
>>
>>309962
A sand wraith, your spirt never put to rest, you arise as an undead. Sort of like if a mummy was never properly mummified.
>>
>>309968
>>309981
>>310002
>>310003

Alright then, I'm going to roll a 1d4 on my phone

1.Skeleton

2.Mummy

3.Werewolf

4.Sand wraith
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 960x720px
(The dice gods have decided that we shall be a werewolf)

You are the very first werewolf to come, a beast of hunger, thirst, and savagery. You can remember your hunts well enough to know that you're still a being of renown

You begin to hear the sounds of small feet running towards the basement you reside in. You smile in hunger 'Feeding time' you bare your teeth before you see what has come to you.

A boy; covered in sweat and blood across a small suit, he has pale skin with bright green eyes and tree bark brown hair. He can't even respond with nothing more than loud panting

"Mien nephew, there you are" someone says in a heavy german accent before stepping down into your sight. He's a balding, pudgy man carrying a knife with him along side a band of suited bodyguards carrying guns

The fat man takes the boy by the neck pushing him to the floor "Calm now dear Hans, since you are mine brother's son. I vil jast kill you slowly and painlessly" he whispers

What do you do?
>>
>>310109
Kill the fat man then go after the bodyguards then talk to the boy.
>>
>>310109
Save the boy. We're the good guys.
>>
>>310109
Kill the fat man, we're hungry.
>>
>>310154
>>310156
>>310162

(I am so proud of you three!)

You smile before leaping onto the fat man and smash him against a concrete wall. He tries to crawl away, but a well placed stomp on his arm limits his mobility by half

"GOTT IM HIMMEL!! DON'T JUST STAN ZEHERE YOU BLOODY FUCKING IDIOTS, SHOOT HIM!!!" He screams before you tear off his other arm and go for the guards

The shoot at you with what you'd call 'peashooters' but are glocks, .44 magnums and uzis. You make sure that each one is gloriously killed;

The first gets his heart ripped out before you rip his head off and smash it into his chest and crushing said heart, the next one is hunged by his small intestine while you chew on his severed leg

The next two are swift but still brutal. You simply press down on one's head until it pops like a grape, and the last guard is ripped in half.

'One left' you think before turning to the poor fat bastard who is desperately pleading to the boy as he looks on with a vacant, emotionless face. As you begin to swallow him whole he says one final thing

"I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!" First meal in ages, it tastes more of fear than defiance.

Pathetic

You look over to the boy and lean down "Are you well child?" you ask him, you forgot how your voice was: deep, brass, gravely, and defiant

"Well: my uncle tried to kill me in the name of 'Making the company great again!', I just saw a nearly naked seven foot maniac slaughter a kill team and ate my uncle alive. So yes, I am well" he says in a lighter german accent

You chuckle at that before seeing yourself in a pool of blood: sky blue eyes, a shaggy and long black beard, hair that seems to reach down to your back like a wolf's mane, a thin body of muscle and sinew, and skin that seems slightly golden brown.

You remember your name now, but it's time you adopt a different one for this time.

Alan Fang, or Fang
>>
>>310208

Couldn't help myself with Alan Fang. I like it too much
>>
>>310220
So I'm guessing we are going with Alan Fang.
>>
Kinda want to go with Cain.
>>
>>310236

For one of many names,

Next thing to do is two things

Make an outfit for Fang, and give him a weapon
>>
>>310246
He should dress like John Constantine. And since this is set in the Hellsing universe, we need to take his weapon-game up to eleven. Maybe something like a revolver that fires .30-06?
>>
>>310243

Don't worry anon, like Alucard is just another name for Dracula. Cain and Fang are another name for the werewolf
>>
File: Dan_Wesson_PPC_Revolver.jpg (39KB, 865x370px) Image search: [Google]
Dan_Wesson_PPC_Revolver.jpg
39KB, 865x370px
>>310251
This was the idea I had for how his revolver would look. Something heavy and unwieldy.
>>
Ok then, one idea so far.

Dress like John Constantine and carry a big ass revolver.

Any other ideas?
>>
>>310246
>Tuxedo
>M1-R
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 628x1256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 628x1256px
>>310243
If we're going biblical, does this mean Fang might have an enemy in a certain old lady called Lilith?
>>
>>310284

Well anon, we're not going biblical as Cain will just be an alias. But we will delve into a certain few mythologies
>>
Alright, any more ideas? Because I'll flip a coin to decide the winner here

1. Constantine+ revolver

2. Tux and M1
>>
A revolver? Fuck that, if we want something that's pretty easy to carry, isn't too big and will blast any motherfucker that gets in our face, we need a sawed-off shotgun. Also, for clothing i suggest something that won't hinder our movement in any way, like some clothes that are too big even for us, since we're a werewolf and we're going to rip n'tear our way out of most situations.
>>
File: PfeiferZeliska28mmRevolver.jpg (14KB, 236x221px) Image search: [Google]
PfeiferZeliska28mmRevolver.jpg
14KB, 236x221px
>>310339

We should geared with PAIR of Pfeifer Zeliska Revolvers.
>>
>>310363

I am weeping manly tears at the thought of a werewolf using those big ones to blow people to pieces
>>
>>310246
Change my weapon vote to this>>310363
world largest and most powerful revolver here we come.
>>
>>310363
I think i fell in love. Voting this.
>>
Alright then, here's what Fang will have

Twin Pfeifer Zeliska revolvers for weapons

and a big Constantine coat over a white tux. Maybe throw in some GAR shades

This sound agreeable?
>>
>>310409
I like it.
>>
>>310409
Trying to combined everyone votes into 1 I like it.
>>
>>310409
Sounds good
>>
>>310409

I like it. I agreed.
>>
>>310416
>>310435
>>310439

Righto! Let's skip ahead, IN TIIIIIIIIME

Twelve years have past since you met your master, Hans Wilhelm Steiner. The people who brought you to the place that you call your home, the Steiner Mansion are ones you'd like to call.....brownnosers

The Wardens of Night.

Apparently they were once an occult group founded by Hans' great-great-grandfather Fredrick in order to keep things like vampires and werewolves nothing more than stories and myth by putting them down.

Over time the funding for the group began to die out, but then when WW2 came around the Wardens were funded and helped by Hitler's Nazi party in exchange for learning about some of what the Wardens know

Before the third Reich fell the Wardens gave locations on various nazi safehouses around the world so they wouldn't be destroyed, which comes to where you are now: coat bellowing in the wind, twin revolvers at your side

Your mission: check the site where a police team was dispatched to, a small village

"Fang? Are you there?" Your master asks you through a comm

How do you respond?
>>
>>310492
"Hai, Hai."
>>
>>310492
Yes.
>>
>>310492
Ya Vol
>>
>>310492
"You lied to me. There aren't any drugs or hookers here."
>>
>>310492

This >>310524
>>
>>310492

>>310524
This, definitely this.
>>
>>310515
>>310504
>>310497

"Ya vol, yes, hai hai. I can hear you just fine" You tell him in a very sarcastic tone "Well-" "You lied to me, there isn't any drugs or hookers here"

Hans groans to himself "Look Fang, I did lie about that. But be good and you might get drugs: now you know about what to do"

"Riiiiiight; go in to the village, check around, meet new and interesting people, kill them, and come right back" you say grinning to yourself "Pretty much, just get it done"

The comms are cut as you take a stroll down on to the village, and there you see someone looking up at the moon light. He's clad in red, has some orange shades on, and a fine hat.

From the smell of him he seems some how dead, and that he's been around a LONG time.

What do?
>>
>>310689
"Howdy, Neighbor!"

The sarcasm train mustn't stop.
>>
>>310689
"Nice hat" shoot him in the back.
>>
File: 1429264884045.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1429264884045.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>310700
>Picking a fight with Alucard
>>
>>310689
"Nice hat."
>>
>>310689
>Hello I'm guessing you are here looking for the to police team
Don't think we ran into Alucard so soon.
>>
>>310748

Gotta build up good relationships early!

>>310734

You can only give yourself a cocky grin and tell this red all over person one simple thing

"Nice hat" you tell him, he turns to look at you and give a grin himself "Nice coat" he says back to you as you head up to him

"I'm going to cut right to it, are you here for the investigation team too?" You ask him to which he nods "Yes. Seems we both have the same reason as any to shoot the shit"

"You know stranger, I think we should introduce ourselves. You first" you tell him keeping your hand on Food

"Alucard"

"Fang"

Well, now that you've both talked to one another. You decide it's time to head to the village, which you see a lone police girl fighting off ghouls as a vampiric looking priest watches laughing

What now?
>>
>>310870
Say "Calling dibs." to Alucard as you walk over to deal with the situation. She's our police girl now.
>>
>>310870
"So which one do you want to deal with? The police damsel, or the vamp-chump?"
>>
>>310870
Give zero fucks about the ghouls. They aren't worth your bullets' mass in cream cheese. Do>>310878
>>
>>310870
Say "Whoever kills more ghouls gets the police girl." Before dashing over there.
>>
>>310870

This >>310913

We are funplaying and pervert werewolf.
>>
>>310870
Start shooting and tearing ghouls. We will talk to the police girl when this job is over.
>>
>>310913
this but im retty sure all would just kill the head vemp and there for kill all the goulls at once
>>
>>310913
To much fun to pass up
>>
>>310913

You smile to yourself and then look to your new vampiric friend, a little game with a prize. You tap on Alucard's shoulder before saying as quick as you can

"Whoever kills more ghouls gets the police girl!" before speeding to the shambling corpses before he pulls out a single massive handgun

You currently see 45 ghouls from side to side.

Time to get to work

You pull out Food and Drink, then in a little spin begin to shoot at each of them that looks like a shambling corpse

The rounds rip through the things like tissue paper: limbs, grey matter, blood, and all sorts of juicy bits flying up before raining down around you. Putting your guns away you see your vampiric buddy gun down two dozen of the ghouls with his gun smiling like a psychotic killer

He's like the brother you never had

Anyways, you start giving ghouls lessons in hand to hand fighting by sending heads flying straight into walls or just general rip and tear

Few seconds later you're down to just ten, but you see the priest that sucks has the police girl

Aw shit

What do you do?
>>
>>311029
Shoot through her, then make her into a werepolicegirlwolf.
>>
>>311029
Carry on, reduce him to having no ghouls, that is the contest after all. If he shoots the police girl we can deal with it...provided it's not the head. The contest is for ghoul kills after all.
>>
>>311029

"I beat you can't hit the priest's head with your gun." to Alucard.
>>
>>311029
Beat the ghouls with the preist's flailing body.
>>
>>311029
Wipe up the rest of the ghouls, and then dramatically point one of the guns at the priest's head. "I believe that you are stealing my prize".
>>
>>311084
Hhahah, change mine to this!
>>
>>311029
If you can see the priest head don't say anything simply shot it.
>>
>>311084
Yeah ill change to this also... if he asks if we are gonna kill him just smile and say no we won't (because we all know Alucard will)
>>
>>311053
>>311045

You should carry on with the game and decide to go back to shooting:

1.....3......5, 5 killed as Alucard got the other half. Lucky fucker, well time to turn our attention to the priest that prefers to suck instead of being sucked

He starts to go on a little talk about how he's so great and everything, but let's just get this over with.

You pull out Food, press it up into his mouth, and tell him kindly "That's my prize you have there"

He starts to talk incoherently, so you pull the gun out of his mouth. "So what? Are you going to kill me?" he asks arrogantly "Oh no, not me!" you begin to step to the side revealing Alucard all the while saying

"He will"

He shoots right through the police girl and into the priest's heart. It kills the priest, but it looks like it fucked the police girl up pretty badly

"Nice job distracting him, and killing off the ghouls." Alucard tells you walking over "Fine job yourself. I believe I won by the way" you tell him to which he frowns "Alright then, go claim your prize"

Alright then, what do you do now?
>>
>>311130
Can we turn her into a werewolf? Because that's what we need to do if possible.
>>
>>311130
We turn the girl
>>
>>311130
Squat down next to her nd tilt our head, have a look at the wound and mention that's quite a nice caliber gun he has there before turning back to the Police Girl.

"Are you scared little one? Do you want it to end like this? Do you want another chance? No matter who it comes about? Do you want to live?"
>>
>>311158
I support this
>>
>>311158
>>311139
>>311145

You squat down next to the girl and tilt her head up before taking a look at the wound. Left quite an opening to see through her chest, you're impressed

"Your gun has a great caliber." You tell Alucard who chuckles some "Thank you kindly, yours is a big one too. Perfect choice" he says giving a grin

You look back to the police girl and begin to speak softly "Are you scared little one?" she nods to that before you smile "Do you want another chance? No matter who it comes about? Do you want to live?"

She hurriedly shakes her head, you nod before biting just enough to draw blood. You feel her tense up in your fangs before releasing her

The wound starts to rapidly heal back up before she stands up "Umm, thank you! Thank you so much!" she says giving a hug to you

What now?
>>
>>311234
Now, now little one. I believe we both may require some information out of you. My friend and I you see have some questions for you and would appreciate it if you could give us answers.

After we conclude the questions say to Alucard "It seems the Team is all dead and gone, such a shame... Hopefully see you around, agreeable company is hard to find these days"
>>
>>311234
Take her back home. She'll need training.
>>
>>311252
To clarify im implying to him that we're gonna file police girl is dead, she our bitch now
>>
>>311234

"Okaaaay... I don't expect this... But I had to tell you the bad news... You will suffers involuntary transforming into either a wolf girl or a furry until you can control your form."
>>
>>311234
Dis>>311252
>>
>>311261
shhhh anon though Alucard likely knows this don't do and tell him what we are yet. Given our actions we could infact pass off as a vampire so far.
>>
>>311271

It is hard to resist. I want to see her WTF expresson.
>>
>>311284
I wanna save it for when we arrive at base and we joke that as the new pup she has to live in a dog house and wear a collar. (only half serious) Also I vote we either call her Police Pup or K9
>>
>>311298

Good point, we can save it later.

By the way, we can call her "Lassie".
>>
>>311306
Do we whistle for her and train her to come to heel? To sit at our side when called so we put our hand on her head and gentle ruffle her hair?
>>
>>311313

Hmm it will become more awkward as we a werewolf too...

Man I need to hit the bed now. I will love to see how it will develop at next day..
>>
>>311252

"Heel little one" you say commandingly and she sits like a well trained dog. Huh....cute "Now then, my friend and I would like to gain some information from you. If you could give the two of us answers, we'd appreciate it"

She nods "Well. Me and the team I was with were sent here to look for a preist responsible for multiple homocides, they were turned into the....ghouls as you and him were calling them. I had to fight them off by myself, before you both showed up that is" she says nuzzling your leg

You look to Alucard slightly confused, to which he shrugs. "Well, thank you for telling us...." Seras! Seras Victoria, at your service" she says smiling

You nod and look back at Alucard "It seems the Team is all dead and gone, such a shame... Hopefully see you around, agreeable company is hard to find these days"

"I hope we meet again as well. Until then Fang" he says before vanishing

Well then!: You have a pack member, met a vampire friend, killed ghpuls, and found out what happened. All in a days work

So what now?
>>
>>311444
Let's head home. She's probably tired, and we need to self-medicate.
>>
>>311444
Go home, where your aforementioned prostitutes and recreational substances are possibly waiting.
>>
>>311444
>Take the Pup home.
Come along little one, things are going to be different for you from now on. Im sure you can guess thins are not as simple as you may have first thought in this world.

Time for Police Pup to get a taste of the more...nocturnal and...shall we say primal side of things. Being newly turned the poor girl will be panting soon.
>>
>>311459
what do you think Serapup will think of our us of these things...

I have no intention to stop, im just curious...As to how to get her involved...give her a night to remember and all that stuff
>>
>>311483
Oh, right, we may need to call ahead and cancel the prostitutes.
>>
>>311444
Go home and see if she is willing to have your puppies going to need a bigger pack
>>
>>311512
>>311491
dont worry uBd, she will.

This is an investment, saves funds on prostitutes...holy shit we need to build a WW harem that lounges around the base waiting for us to returnWe can spend the now free funds on more guns and ammo
>>
>>311483
>>311471

"Alright then K9, let's head to your new home" you say walking back as she follows behind "Wait. K9? Oh you're a real bloody comedian you know that?" she asks you as the both of you walk

Once you return to base, you get a suprise greeting from someone landing on your back. You just slam your back onto the ground and rhe person let's go "You really need to find a better way to knock me down Vik" you pull up a man in shades and a leather jacket "Bah, I may as well give up sooner or later. It is suicide trying" he says in a thick russian accent "You finally realize it, anyways dear Vik. Is Hans here oooor?" you ask before seeing a different car on the curve, you then see him before the door opens in a shadow of your master talking with a woman.

You then see the door open to show the woman in full form. First thing you notice is a contrast: brown skin and blonde hair, you then notice she's wearing a suit and glasses

Hans is then seen in full view waving her goodbye. He grew up quite a bit from the frightened kid you first met him as: he wore suits most of the time you saw him or in jackets, he ended up becoming Bruce Wayne in apperance

As the woman enters the car you saw she glances at you for a moment. The car then starts up and leaves, you walk up to your master and have all but one question to ask

"Who the hell was that?" "That was Ms. Integra Helling. She came here for a social visit" he says tired

"Social call?" you ask him grinning "Not that kind you mutt. And who's this?" he gestures towards Seras and

Want to introduce her?
>>
>>311631
"This one is Seras Victoria, my, protégé." Try your best to keep a straight face.
>>
>>311631
"I promise she's not a hooker, if that's what you're implying."
>>
>>311631
*place hand on her head* She is a Lycanthrope like myself and of my Pack. It seems that the Investigation unit were all turned into ghouls, there were no survivors (heavy implying here). But I did manage to get something out of them *pat her head* It'll be nice to have a girl around who may be able to keep up.

Have her introduce herself.
>>
GM still about?
>>
>>311631
Hello you still there?
>>
Just slept in is all

>>311675

You put a hand on the police pup's head and look to Hans "She is a lycanthrope like myself and of my pack. It seems that the Investigation unit were all turned into ghouls, there were no survivors. But I did manage to get something out of them"

You pat the head of the girl before speaking again "It'll be nice to have a girl around who may be able to keep up." Hans looks at her and squints his eyes "Tell me your name" she jumps a bit at a lose for words for a moment

"Seras Victoria, pleased to meet you" she says as you take her hand off of her head, and Hans does something you'd think is impossible

He fucking smiles.

"Very well then Ms. Victoria. Welcome to the Steiner manor, the place where you'll be living" he says before heading back inside

What now?
>>
>>313545
Enjoy tea.
>>
>>313545
Give her a tour of the mansion, all the while dropping sexual innuendos.
>>
>>313545

This >>313555

And end with >>313549

With addition saying: "But I had to tell you the bad news... You will suffers involuntary transforming into either a wolf girl or a furry until you can control your form."
>>
>>313592

You figure it's time ro take the girl around the mansion, and maybe throw in somethings that you'd think would be great for teasing the girl.

"The first room we're in is the waiting room, but there are PLENTY of things to do while waiting" you sniker to yourself for that one before leading her to the kitchen "Here is the kitchen where you get all your things to eat. Or if you want, to be eaten by"

Goddamn you're on a roll

The bathrooms: "Where you clean off, before getting dirty again"

Bedrooms: "Where all the fun happens"

and finally, your room: "You know what I'm going to say. All the innuendos seem to have made the poor police pup flustered "J-j-just stop already! Bloody hell this is emberasing"

Oh wait! You remember something, "But I had to tell you the bad news... You will suffers involuntary transforming into either a wolf girl or a furry until you can control your form."

"WHAT?!" and as if on que, she brows a black and brown tail and German Shepard ears. Smiling to her you start to close the door telling "Goodnight!"

And it was at that moment Seras began to cry from frustration and despair

(By the way, if you're wondering what kind of power we're packing: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Werebeast_Physiology read up on this and you'll get the idea)
>>
>>314235
op soo much ahah
hmm wait for a little bit loughing then wopen the door and help/explan how to controle her powers or something also call her cute for shits and giggles
>>
>>314235
Comfort the poor girl...if we wanted to bang a crying chick we'd deny a hooker some drugs for that kick

Tell her it's all right. Tell her it could be alot worse, she could be dead or even a ghoul. You a police girl so you made the choice to want to protect and save people. You have the best chance to do that from here.

>[Engage Pheromone Manipulation]
Sleep now Little Pup
>>
>>314235
>>315257
Yes, rest.
>>
Dayyyumm Chaos OP is back! I'll be in any new Chaos Quests, and this one looks pretty promising too. I had to start a quest to keep myself entertained dude!

To be fair, I can understand why Belal and his exponentially increasing powers are difficult to write for.
>>
So how long are we supposed to wait till the quest is up again?
>>
>>318200
>>318283

I'll be doing it on Saturday, but if I end up forgetting maybe Monday. And once Chaos Quest is done I'm going to do one for a different faction you guys can pick, and once those are done I think I'll try my hand at a civ quest

>>315257

You head into the hall and place the head of the girl on your lap. She's still crying some but you pet her for comfort.

"It's alright, it could be a lot worse you know. You could be dead or a ghoul right now. You joined the police because you wanted to help and protect people, you have the best chance to do it from here now."

You then begin to release sleep-inducing pheromones, they're already taking effect as her eyes start closing. "Sleep well: Police Pup" you whisper sweetly to her "Thank you....master" Seras says before she's finally asleep

You carry her back into your room and lay her on the bed, you join her and begin to sleep. It was a rather progressive day

(I'm going to try out something new! You guys will now pick a mission)

>Investigate a hospital (That maybe maybe not have our favorite priest and vampire)
>Investigate a school (Meet a rival that works for an organization you can pick)
>Play Natural Selection: feeding time edition!
>>
>>318587
>Investigate a hospital
>>
>>318587
>Investigate a hospital
>>
>>318587
>>Play Natural Selection: feeding time edition!
im hungery
>>
>>318604
>>318800
come on guys i would like to not having to cash the vamp man around lets do our own thing
>>
>>318587
I Chang my vote to >Play Natural Selection
>>318800
>>
>>318587
Give Police Pup a little bit of time to adjust and come to turns with what being a WW means for her and us. We can show her hunger comes in more than one form.

Once we have done this it's mission time...maybe we can head to the hospital...maybe we will meet those two half way through, could be kinda lulzy showing up while Anderson is half way through a speech.
>>
>>318587
>Investigate a school (Meet a rival that works for an organization you can pick)
>>
By the way, is Alucard still going to acquire a learned youngster of his own?
>>
>>319881
idk and or care this his life thow would be funny if the youngest enede up likeing eachother lol
>>
>>319881
>>319119
>>319029
>>318995

You feel ready to eat something, so you head to a town near by town. It's not much really: a population of a few thousand people and nothing of real interest

Still, there could be plenty to eat. You then start hearing the sounds of someone getting the shit beaten out of him, you head over and see about ten people beating the shit out or an old man laughing

What do?
>>
>>320938
Attack the the ten people and ask one of those why they were beating up a old man I think they answer will be funny.
>>
>>321003
This sounds good.
>>
>>320938
Get behind them all stealth like.

"Good evening gentlemen. You seem to be rather poor hunters, what with needing ten of you to fight an old stag..."

[Prepare to kill them all, but keep it clean...drag their bodies away after to get bloody...don't wanna lead any Wold Hunters to our door.]

Once they are dead but before we eat ask the old man if he requires medical attention...
>>
>>320938
Did we bring Police Pup with us?
>>
>>322659
I dont think so, we used Pheromones to put her into a raunchy dream filled sleep. We can "feed her" when she wakes up later. Try out our new bottom bitch and let her get a little feral
>>
>>320938
Gentleman ruse. As per-->>322526
>>
>>322526

You smile some and walk behind them, they don't notice you at first but you're eventually a foot behind them.

And putting on your best posh accent you tell them "Good evening gentlemen. You seem to be rather poor hunters, what with needing ten of you to fight an old stag..."

They turn to look at you "Hey stranger, you better get out of here unless you wanna end up in a hospital" says one with a scraggly hobo beard as he and his hunting group start to circle around you. Some even sniker and chuckle like smug morons.

The poor bastards

One of them grabs you by an arm and cuts your hand off with a buck knife. You figure you'll amuse them by acting it out "AAAAAGH!! FUCKING CHRIST!!" you then hunch over and start groaning in pain as the group starts laughing and throwing out taunts

You then start laughing, they begin to chuckle more nervously and look to one another in confusion and slight fear. You then stand up and regenerate your hand before there eyes

They then start freaking out "Wh-wh--wh-wh-what the fuck are you?!"

Care to show them? (Time for you all to go wolf mode for the first time for the quest)
>>
>>323640
Lean slightly to a side to talk to the old man they were beating up. "Close your eyes old man, don't want you to have a heart attack".

Begin whistling a tune while we transform and tear them apart before we finish our tune and throw their remains somewhere we can snack on later.
>>
>>323640
"Your worst nightmare, and then some" wolf out, eat them.
>>
>>323680
>>323677
How about we combine these. Tell the old man to close his eyes till the whistling stops.

Turn to the men surrounding us, "Why, i'm the the big bad wolf, i'm the beast that hungers, He whom waits at the gates of hell, I am Anubis, I am Rage, but for now lets call me your worst nightmare".

Whistle a happy tune while we gut them and drag their bodies away, once we are out of the old mans ear shot the whistling will have stopped, we'd have made our get away and got our food.

everyone wins
>>
>>323677
>>323680
>>323744

You smile evily at them ten chuckling before leaning to the old man "Might wanna close your eyes old man, you don't want to have a heart attack"

"Give them hell" he says before closing his eyes so you can do what you do, "JUST TELL US WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE YOU MONSTER!!!" one of them screams shakily, you can only laugh like a mad-man before giving an answer "Why, I'm the big bad wolf, I'm the beast that hungers, He whom waits at the gates of hell, I am Anubis, I am Fenrir, I am the god eating beast. But for you gentelmen: I am Your worst nightmare, and then some." you then begin to whistle to the tune of Taps

You then start to make a sound like the sounds of every predator that there is, your eyes begin to turn into another color: redish-gold with the pupils reflecting the souls of all of the unlucky prey you have made a meal of over the years, wailing in pain and horror from their fate

Every muscle, sinew, and tendon grows every-time your heart takes a beat with fur whiter then snow growing out with the fur around your mouth matted with gore and blood, a tail begins to extend out about four feet. Your height reaches 8 feet tall on your hands and feet which are currently turning into paws, paws growing sharp and serrated claws around 8 inches long and half as thick.

Your mouth and nose begin to grow out into a snout as your ears become pointed up and are black to contrast with the rest of the fur. Your teeth becoming canine with the largest being two feet long.

The very weight of time itself from your age brings the ten to their knees. As your wolf form is finished 'Pup-sized, perfect for such pathetic and runty food' you say in your mind.

You then unleash a howl that could heard for miles and shake the soul of whoever heard.

How do you want to rip and tear?
>>
>>323859

*be
>>
>>323859
pick two up and slam them togetherbefore throwing their remains at number 3 so hard it kills him.

Stamp on number four and bite the head off number 5. Twist foot to tear the one under foot in half.

as the other five try to run, dive on numbers 6 and 7 shredding them in the process, smear 8 along a wall. beat 9 to death with number 10 before eating his entire top half.

Devour whats left before turning human again leaving the blood oozing from our jaw/chin ask the old man how he is doing.
>>
>>323903
did We win?
>>
>>324996
Yes, Dad Biugk. We won.
>>
How long till this quest is live again
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.