[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfortunate Son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: explore.jpg (15KB, 435x329px) Image search: [Google]
explore.jpg
15KB, 435x329px
Your name is... well, was, Tom. You were a UN peacekeeper in Somalia. You were set as a watch in the northern part of the encampment, and that's when the gunfire started. It was awful. The rattle of automatic fire on both sides, and the sudden explosion of the armory. Your instincts kicked in and you legged it as far away as you could. By the time you collapsed from exhaustion, the moon was high in the sky and the dim glow of a fire was visible to the south. You had no time to think and were completely exhausted, so you passed out.

When you woke up you were burning hot. Your mouth was horribly dry and you were extremely faint. Using what energy you had left, you crawled to a shady spot and began to drink from your canteen. Now you have time to think... about what?

>What did I take with me?
>What happened to the others?
>Where am I going to go?
>>
>>309504
>>What did I take with me?
>>
>>309508
You pat yourself down. You check your pack.
You have exactly...
1x G3A3 assault rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO round, which you have 93 of in three separate magazines.
2x M67 Fragmentation Grenades
5x MRE packets from your backpack
1x 500ml Army Canteen (200ml of Clean Water)
2x Medical Packets, including bandages and water disinfectant tablets
1x UN Olive Drab uniform (Boots, shirt, and Pants)
1x MOLLE olive drab backpack
A map, compass, and a radio set to only work with military frequencies

After making sure you have everything, you settle down in your little alcove. Jesus, what are you gonna do? The base was probably attacked by some angry warlord, but that was the fiercest they've ever been. You look towards the south, where you came. All you see is smoke and the outline of the encampment. God, how? You're in a foreign land, where the people hate you and don't speak your language? You don't know where to go...

>Back south to the encampment, maybe people survived.
>North, checking the map a small village should be there
>East towards Ethiopia, hoping to run into a convoy or some semblance of the UN
>West towards the Arabian Sea, hoping to get to the Suez, to British hands.
>>
>>309527
>>
>>309527
>>Back south to the encampment, maybe people survived.
>>
>>309527
>>
>>309527
>>
Pick up my gun aim for my head and squeeze
>>
>>309527
Hopefully we find some friends or avenge them.
>>
>>309527
And check our radio for chatter.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.