[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testimony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

The sun rises.

Perhaps it was a poor decision to have not purchased a fresh blanket and pillow at the last settlement. After all, you feel the pulsating pain of morning cramps ripple across your back.

Maybe tomorrow you won't have to build a bed of sticks and stones.

What is your first action?
>>
>>305775
i empty my pockets to see what's inside
>>
>>305775
Do our morning ritual of getting drunk.
>>
File: Peter.jpg (54KB, 516x434px) Image search: [Google]
Peter.jpg
54KB, 516x434px
>>305792
>>305794

The lack of pockets on your cloths make such task difficult, but a quick inventory check reveals that no bandit has stolen any of your belongings in the night.

You're pretty lucky for that- it was stupid of you to just lay down for the night in these wild lands.

Inventory includes:

>raisins

>simple short sword

>four days of bread

>map

>Peter

You open up the large leather bag, gently letting out the struggling cargo. Peter was getting hungry. You watch Peter eat some nearby thorns while trying to get some spirit out of whatever was left in your raisins.

One would think that they'd be able to get some kick out of three raisins the size of their head, but alas, you feel just as sober as before. You carefully place the raisin seeds back in the leather bag, saving them for later.
>>
>>305829
The thorn bushes are sacred to your gods, and though you hate to do it, you must now sacrifice Peter in a ritual. You pray for his soul.
>>
>>305829
Roast peter, he would make a delicious snack. He would eat us if he had the chance anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.