[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman-Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: feels girl.jpg (114KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feels girl.jpg
114KB, 800x800px
I will start this off by saying; I will not be able to provide draw faggotry, but I will provide situation appropriate images.

You are Amy, a normal girl in the world; from this day, til your birth, you've been nothing but average. Your one defining characteristic, has been your XX chromosome.
That may be about to change, for the better or worse; your life has been tossed into the hands of some kind of force; we shall see if they are benevolent or malevolent.
You get out of bed, and look in the mirror.
What colour is your hair? [First come first serve]
Are you conventionally attractive? Be honest with yourself, Amy. [roll 1 d20]
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

The most boring shade of brown that exists
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>305115
>As brown as brown can be
>>
File: closet.jpg (91KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
closet.jpg
91KB, 640x488px
>>305119
You're heavily underweight, self-starving to fit those size zero dresses? You're pale, and not in an ivory fashion; a pasty manner. There are hints in your facial features, and your bone structure, that if you actually looked after yourself, you could maybe push for above average; but as you are, you are the most unremarkable woman you've ever seen. Your dark, dull brown hair and plain features stands testament to your race. White, anglo-saxon.
"I'm not like the other girls" is your mantra.

After waking, checking the mirror, and of course showering; you find yourself with another choice.
How do you dress? Remember Amy; we're all judging you here.
>>
dice+1d20

Attractiveness!
>>
>>305125
>>305126
Woops; posted my reply just as this roll came in; but fortunately both are below average.
>>
Try to wear something that complements (or at least tries to) our not so great for. Poor plain Amy.
>>
File: t shirt.jpg (44KB, 1144x1250px) Image search: [Google]
t shirt.jpg
44KB, 1144x1250px
>>305131
You pick a fairly basic ensemble; a skirt long enough to hide your lack of curves, along with plain, black leggings to hide the pastiness of your legs. You stick mostly to the monochrome colours, as they clash the least with your blindingly white skin. To go with the skirt and leggings, a plain white T-shirt follows.
For a moment, you look at something racier; and feel inspired to maybe visit the gym later, or perhaps head to the beach for a tan. But for now, work.
What is Amy's employment?
>>
>>305137
[The pandora's box truly opens here]
>>
>>305137
Prostitution, supplemented by alimony from her first husband
>>
>>305149
Ever since the divorce from her abusive ex-husband, Amy has lived off of the alimony, and prostitution; due having dropped out of school at the age of sixteen to be with what she thought to be her knight in shining armour, she has a lack of life skills, but has learned to use her mouth.

You walk out of the door. Where do you ply your trade? Do you-
A) Work for a pimp in a brothel?
B) Solo work the streets?
Which area of town do you work in?
A) The ghetto.
B) A "classy" area of town, mostly inhabited by successful criminals.
C) An unsuspecting suburb?
>>
>>305153
A, C
>>
File: pimp hat.jpg (14KB, 282x270px) Image search: [Google]
pimp hat.jpg
14KB, 282x270px
>>305155
You call a cab, the usual cab, and quickly hand over the change- delivered promptly to the usual spot. Your pimp, Mike, lets you in through the back door.
The house is the largest on the block, and with thick curtains that hides the goings on inside. Your coworkers have already taken to the various "guest rooms" of the house; preparing for clients.
Mike turns to you slowly.
"Alright sugar-tits-"
You feel self conscious of your ironing-board chest.
"You'll be in room five today. Seven regular clients lined up. And we have one who wants you for uh... a unique, kinda thing."
-for the first time today, Amy speaks; her voice is fragile as her underfed self.
"...Unique, Mike?"
"Achem."
He raises a hand; at this point, you know better.
You sigh.
"Daddy Mike?"
"Good girl- WELL- you'll see. Now go get dolled up."
Roll 1d20 for weirdness, the higher the tamer.

In the meanwhile, whilst waiting for the clientele; how do you attempt to make your plain self prettier?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

Attempt to take your own life.
>>
>>305168
You reach into your purse, and take your pills- before sneaking to the kitchen, taking a swig of whatever alcohol you can find, to try and bring an end to the suffering- you follow it up by slitting your wrist long ways; having researched the correct method of suicide as such beforehand.
Afterwards, you head to your room; whoever this disgusting client is, he's in for a surprise.

You pass out as the door opens.
Six hours later, you wake up naked, thighs covered in semen, in a pentagram of your own blood, and a business card in your vagina- "Lucas S. Cosmetic surgery clinic- bring out the succubus in you!" You're immensely puzzled by it, and the fact you should be dead. But you're not.
Do you-
A) Head home and call the number on the card.
B) Ask Mike about the client.
C) Hit the gym?
>>
>>305174
Go to said address with gasoline and a lighter, before burning yourself inside the clinic
>>
>>305174
Head home and call the number
>>
>>305178
2nding
>>
File: satan.jpg (97KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
97KB, 500x375px
>>305182
You call the number, being met by a deep voiced man. He remarks that he had a deal with Mike, that he'd give you his services for free, in return for the ride. Lucas S. having become widely known among prostitution firms in the city, was of course accepted.
"My schedule's clear for a... valued asset" he says in a manner, that causes a tingling down your spine, a slight, erotic hiss to the words.
"When can I expect you?"
Your own schedule being clear you head there immediately.
With gasoline and a lighter.
>>305178
After arriving, you head through a door in the back alley- ready for your painful self immolation- and as you arrive in the "clinic" the heat causes the gasoline to burst into flames.
You wake up next to your smouldering body, slightly translucent, in hell. Satan is gawping at you in a confused manner.
"Jesus Christ, you're one fucked up broad. Welcome to hell! Offer still stands, I need a new secretary."
"What the fuck."

Silence sits for a moment; as you, the immortal soul of Amy, stares at the devil.
Do you accept his offer?
>>
>>305189
Piss on him.
>>
[Not the direction I expected, but also an amazing one]
>>
File: hooves.jpg (34KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
hooves.jpg
34KB, 250x191px
>>305194
You pee on the devil's out of fright, and he grins down at you; before patting you on the head as if you're a terrified puppy.
"I know, death's alot to deal with, yadda yadda, but have you -SEEN- the paperwork backlog? You got an express ticket here! The guys at the gates have been waiting since the third crusade to get in here. Enough muslims to start a caliphate I'll tell ya. So can you make this quick, and act like you've got a choice? I need to go have my hooves polished in half an hour."
>>
>>305198
[On the devil*]
>>
>>305198
Shit on him
>>
File: moot.jpg (85KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
85KB, 1024x512px
>>305202
You follow peeing yourself, on the devil- by shitting, just as he swings an arm around you to shepherd you towards a hellish maw of a door.
He stares at you for a moment.
"...Lady, hold your fucking shit in, or you're being forcefed your own shit for the rest of eternity. Do you -really- want to imagine all the dead weaboo fucks who'll be masturbating to that happening to you?" The devil points at a door labelled /d/
Curiously, the devil's face looks strangely similar some how...

You are being dragged towards a doorway, you and the devil are covered in shit and piss. What do you next? Do you-
A) Follow Satan?
B) Resist, and how?
>>
>>305204
follow, but fail to hold in your shit.
>>
>>305204
Follow but hit him constantly
>>
File: Amy chest.jpg (156KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Amy chest.jpg
156KB, 2000x2000px
>>305205
>>305206
You leave a trail of shit, as the devil grows progressively sick of said shit, towards the door.
You take occasional slaps at him but you pack the punch of a toddler with your noodle arms. Before long he grips your arms, and holds them behind your back.
He pushes you through; and you're taken a hold of in the shadows.
"First, lets deal with that lack of curves!" comes an airy female voice; you aren't able to see who's speaking; but you can tell you accidentally sharted on her.
[1 of ?]
>>
>>305207
>>
File: 1 d20.png (2KB, 91x56px) Image search: [Google]
1 d20.png
2KB, 91x56px
>>305207
"Bigger is always better!"
Something painfully rips into your chest, hips and rear; before ripping back out, your skin now red- your ass gigantic, and caked in your own drying shit; your tits a physical burden to carry.
"You see Amy? In life a fleshlight, in death a fleshlight! Don't you love existence's brand of irony based misery?! Now; as we handle your horns, tail and hooves would you like to hear about post ironic humour?"
The succubus comes into view; as she prattles on, her hellcorp TM Radio blaring bad indie rock in the background.
As the change goes on, you find yourself feeling... dumber.

Finally your restraints are undone; and you fall through a trapdoor, into an empty room, with a dresser.
How do you dress?

Roll 1d20 for modesty of the style chosen.
>>
>>305211
Covered in your own blood and scars.
Attempt to take your life once more
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

Check em
>>
>>305221
You kill your immortal soul.
Amy lies dead by the hands of fate.
>>305223
The scars and blood hide her erogenous zones. Christ approves, deus vult!

Victim Count: 1, Amy, 25 Causcasian female.

Our next protagonist, goes by the name, Danielle.
She wakes up, and checks the mirror, with an annoying amount of confidence.
Race?
Hair colour?
Eye colour?
Roll 20 for looks.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>305227
Black
Black
Brown
>>
>>305230
You are the stereotypical fat, black woman, you live in a ghetto with your pussy whipped husband Jamal, who fears you. You have five children, and live off of welfare; or atleast someone would assume this from looking at you. Most of your teeth are rotten and yellow.

What do you do to pass the time?
>>
[Aw shit it's late. But I'll be back after I sleep. Is this gonna be suicide quest?]
>>
>>305232
Solicit drugs on the street corner, neglecting your duty as a wife.
>>
>>305232
Run a tumblr blog, www.wewuzkangs.tumblr.com, where you post blakk powah bullshit
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.