[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tank Hunters Quest 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1434249944546.jpg (1MB, 2829x1889px) Image search: [Google]
1434249944546.jpg
1MB, 2829x1889px
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SaSentinels

Archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Tank+Hunters+Quest

Crew sheet:
http://pastebin.com/s1A9E2dr

Last thread:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/40588335/

Alright, we're having an extra long extra slow paced today, the coldest day of the year (so far).

Ignore the first vote, it's already been voted for.

- - - -

The retreat goes smoothly, the bandit forces hanging back to recollect their forces. You spot a BMP shadowing you a few times, but there's no helping that. You and Von Grimm take turns covering the other, but there doesn't seem to be a need for that. The bandits are biding their time, preparing, and you can scarce say what you could expect.
You make it to a dried up creek valley, with a bridge over it. It seems like a good, defensible spot, with a grove of half dead trees on the opposing side you can use as cover. These aren't as thick as the treeline you had fled, however. There's also a village ruin on the bandit side of the gully. Of course, you might be able to take a hull down position in the gully itself, but if the bandits overrun you, there's nowhere to escape.

>Use the treeline
>Hide in the ruins
>Hull down in the gully
>Other
>>
>>304347
>>Use the treeline
>>
File: a shitty map again.png (27KB, 1286x848px) Image search: [Google]
a shitty map again.png
27KB, 1286x848px
Rolled 1 (1d2)

reposting shitty map

also didn't realise that the vote was a tie, will flip a coin.

1 is treeline
2 is ruins
>>
I'll catch up to this later. Tonight is Firefly RPG night for me. See you in a few hours.
>>
File: a shitty map updated.png (23KB, 1286x848px) Image search: [Google]
a shitty map updated.png
23KB, 1286x848px
"Susan, take us to that treeline," you order.
"Roger dodger," she replies, making you smirk.
The bridge looks dodgy, so Susan takes you down the gully and up the other side, into the trees. It would've been a lush grove years ago, before it got scorched by bombs. What little green there is can scarcely hide your tank, but it's enough, along with your camo netting. The Bandits will have difficulty finding you.

Von Grimm decides to deploy in a semi-flanking position, in a destroyed house to the northeast of you. The stone walls won't hold up too long when the fighting starts, but he has first shot advantage and good sight lines, which is what matters most. You need to break the bandit advance before it over runs you.

Pearl calls in over the radio. "Where do you want recon, lead?"

>Put them in the village ruins where they have good eyes
>Put them peeking from the gully
>Put them in a field of tall grass on the flank
>Other
>>
>>304447
>>Put them in a field of tall grass on the flank
Even better if they can move to hit them from the back and escape before they get targeted
>>
>>304447
>Put them in a field of tall grass on the flank
>>
Writing
>>
Internet is taking a dump on me. I'm posting from my phone right now. When my internet comes back I'll continue but if not, well I got these posts saved, I'll put them at the start of next thread.
>>
>>304829
Fucking soon as I post that, internet comes back

I'm far too annoyed to get into the writing mindset so I'll still take that break though

fucking lots of people keep trying to get me to do stuff today anyway
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.