[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goblin Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Goblin Quest.png (1KB, 104x156px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Quest.png
1KB, 104x156px
Echoes..Screams.

Eyes slowly opening, a wave of dirt permeated miasma coffers your nose. A salty taste of blood is like iron in your tongue...Groaning in pain, you shiver extremely as your only in a loincloth.

Turning to your right, you spot the decrepit corpses of three brutalized Humans.

Damn...Your Squadron was done away with..

>Your chains are quite loose
>>
Fap Furiously
>>
>>304060
This should loosen the chains further
>>
File: Goblin Quest 2.png (1KB, 104x156px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Quest 2.png
1KB, 104x156px
>>304060
A wave of urges rush over you..Your right hand seems free from the loose chains, so you pull your loincloth partially.

Images of your Captain, Urikia Lonica, fade into your mind. She had the most voluptuous breasts and ass, well toned from decades of Military compaigns.

She mostlikely is a sex slave to the Dwarves now, but your push this out your mind and masturbate furiously. Your 12 inch green longsword sways proudly as you mercilessly wank.

fap
fap
fap

After 2 minutes, you complete on the floor, your sperm coating the floor in front of you. You sigh in bliss.

>You are happy
>>
>hurr lets act like retards

Faggots like you are making this place worse than it already is.
>>
>>304084
Move south
>>
File: Goblin Quest 3.png (2KB, 104x156px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Quest 3.png
2KB, 104x156px
>>304098
After much deliberation, you get up. Being a Soldier for all your life in the Ash Pits have made you superhumanly strong. The chain was not actually loose, but with your strength, it is yanked out in a painless 12 seconds.

Careful not to stop in your sperm puddle, you move over it going south. As you walk, the still attached chain sways on your left hand. It could be used as an improvised whip you muse.

Getting to the iron bars, you check outside your cell.

The only thing in sight is a skeletized elf, clutching a chisel...
>>
File: Goblin Quest 4.png (2KB, 104x156px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Quest 4.png
2KB, 104x156px
Gripping helplessly at the bars, you suddenly hear footsteps. Anxiously alert for what is to come, your sharp blood red irises see two Sword Dwarves come into view.

They march, not noticing you.

>You grin mischievously
>>
>>304205
Is goblin cum caustic? See if you can use it to melt the bars.
>>
>>304122
I don't think that's what he meant by "move south"....
>>
>>304205
Ambush them. It's your goblin heritage, wait for them and destroy them.
>>
>>305092
I think it is but maybe I'm misunderstanding the diagram. From what I can tell, he's locked in and the only non-wall part is the grating to the south. We need a way to break open those bars. If that's not doable, then maybe try digging at one of the corners (probably south-west since it's closest to the hell) until you make a tunnel.
>>
>>304205
Try using the chisel to either make a tunnel or remove enough of the bars to move out of the cell.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.