[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TCG Anime Girl One-Shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: WIXOSS.jpg (329KB, 1180x1160px) Image search: [Google]
WIXOSS.jpg
329KB, 1180x1160px
Darkness. Total Darkness. You can see nothing, hear nothing, taste nothing, feel nothing, smell nothing. It seems that even your sense of time is broken as you stay in this featureless black void. Then a voice cuts through the lack of sound like a blade through a paper crane. "Well well, what have we here? Looks like another one's stumbled into the dream castle!"

Castle? There's no Castle here. There isn't anything. You start to raise your voice to reply, but you can't move! You struggle with all your might, and finally manage to wrench your eyes open!

Wait, they were closed?

Anyway, you're staring at a grey-and-pink stone ceiling with a fairy-like creature hovering above you. It looks like a motherly old lady in a set of white robes, only with wings, and about the size of a soda can. "It's alright deary, I've got you. Let me give you a bit of an explanation while you settle in. You're asleep right now. This here is the Dream Castle, where young girls like yourself can come to when you fall asleep. Here, most disputes are settled with matches of a card game known as Castle Clash. Seeing as this is your first time here, you're gonna find it hard to move at first. To get things going, I'm gonna ask a few questions. First off, what's your name?"
>>
>>30292
Ronald McDonald
>>
>>30361
You have been known by many names.

The Conqueror. The Champion. The Demon. The Paragon. The Savior. The Destroyer. The Beacon. The Shadow. You have been called many things by many different people. But for you, there is only one, true name. The name that has accompanied you from the day you were born, and the name that shall accompany you to your grave.

You are... Ronald McDonald.

You tell the fairy this, forcing the words out with great effort. "Oh my! Isn't that a bit of an unfeminine name? No matter, I'll send a request off to the archives for your starter deck! Speaking of which, what kind of starter deck would you like? There are eight types."

The fairy lists off the types of decks you can start with.

>Hearts of Iron: A Kingdom of Men with unparalleled willpower.
>Wisdom of the Forest: A Kingdom of Elves with great knowledge.
>Gold Rush: A Kingdom of Dwarves with uncountable treasures.
>Overshadowed: A Kingdom of Gnomes with great technical expertise.
>Tidal Justice: A Kingdom of Merfolk with an unsurpassed sense of morality and law.
>Moonlit Days: A Kingdom of Rabbitfolk with a booming population
>Afterimage: A Kingdom of Goblins, master tricksters.
>Brute Force: A Kingdom of Orcs, strongest of all races.

Which do you choose?
>>
>>30498
HEARTS OF IRON
GLORIOUS PANZER DECK
WE SHALL IGNITE THE WORLD WITH DERFLAMMENWERFER
>>
>>30498
We're human, so
>Hearts of Iron: A Kingdom of Men with unparalleled willpower.
>>
>>30833
>>30861
You ask for the Hearts of Iron starter deck, and the fairy flies out of your view, before returning. "Well, the order's been placed! You'll be able to pick it up once you leave this room!"

Like that line had some special power, your narrow senses expand, allowing you to see and feel things you couldn't before. You now understand that you are lying on a soft, fluffy bed, with your head resting on a particularly soft feather pillow. Twisting your head, you see a bunch of similar beds with metal frames to your left and right. You roll out of bed and look around even further. It seems that the entire room is shaped like one giant corridor with beds along it. There's a door at the end. With nothing better to do, you shrug and head to the door. It's a wooden door painted pink, to mesh with the aesthetics of the place. You grab hold of the door and push, heading out beyond the bedroom. The first thing that strikes you as you enter this new room is a deck box.

Literally.

It starts to slide off your face and fall to the floor, but you catch it with your hand. Your vision blurs slightly from the impact before snapping back into focus. You're in a circular chamber with 6 doors lining the room, and a round table in the middle covered in black felt, accompanied by two stools. It's not a very large room, to be sure. It doesn't look like it serves a purpose beyond sitting and resting before entering into another door. What really catches your attention is the girl dressed in a grey skirt-and-blouse combo with black stockings, and white shoes. She's got long white opera gloves with fingerless black leather gloves on top of those. Her hair is white on one side and black on the other. The same goes with her eyes. What an odd individual. "Well hello new girl, the name's Kaida Krimson, and it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm here to give you your deck box and a tutorial on Castle Clash!"

You remember the deck box still in your hand and look at it. It says "Hearts of Iron" on the front, and it looks to be a steely grey color, with blood red accents. There's a picture of a knight clad in steel armor from head to toe, holding a huge sword.

"So, you want a tutorial battle on how to play?"
>>
>>31265
TUTORIALS ARE FOR SCRUBS
>>
>>31295
Seconded.
>>
>>31295
>>31363
"Tutorials are for scrubs!" You proclaim loudly, and dash into one of the other doors with deckbox in hand. On the other side of the door was... Dammit, another girl with an obvious color scheme. This one was dressed in a red suit, had red gloves, red shoes, red hair, red eyes, and even red earrings. "So you wanna challenge me, the Fire Dragon, Lyla Strawburn? Fine, let's do this!" With no time for you to react, she slams her red deck box onto the table with a flourish. You see a burst of energy and you are drawn to the seat in front of her. It's another round table like the one back there, only this one has a red felt cover. Your deck box is sucked from your hand and slams down onto the table in front of you.

Suddenly, a brilliant white light fills your vision. As it fades, you find yourself sitting in an exquisitely designed throne. It's gray with red velvet cushions, and it looks rather imposing. Across from you, Lyla sits in a throne that looks to be made out of hardened magma, only recently cooled. Between you is a large, volcanic expanse around the size of a football field. You see a holographic screen hovering in front of you that presents you a closer look at Lyla, and probably allows you to communicate, too. "You're a fool, newbie! You're light-years away from defeating me!"

She draws five cards, and you do the same. The words "GAME START" flash on your holographic screen. "The first move is mine!"

Lyla draws another card, looks at her hand for a few seconds, and then starts placing cards. "I'm going to play a Flame Forager for my first move!"

You see a small creature made of fire spring up on Lyla's side of the field. According to the holographic display it has 1 assault and 0 resistance. You also notice a large face down card show up behind the Flame Forager. Lyla passes the turn to you and you draw your sixth card, examining your hand to make your first move. You have...

>Masonry Knight
>Crossbow Hunter
>Shield Warden
>Artillery Strike
>Earthquake
>Meteor Cannon

As you have selected the SCREW THE RULES option, we'll be operating under Duelist Kingdom rules here.

Basically, do what you like.
>>
>>31625
Read the cards.
>>
>>31674
It seems that a dubbing company has erased the original japanese text on the cards, leaving only the pictures.

Drat!

You're going to have to bullshit your way out of this one.
>>
>>31722
Artillery Strike on her face
>>
>>31722
Alright. Flame Forager sounds like some long ranged shit, our knight and shield warden would get kited to death. The only option is to play Crossbow Hunter and attack.
>>
>>31752
Or this. You know what they say, fight fire with fire.
>>
>>31752
>>31757
>>31771
Your fingers fly as you play your cards. First you set down your Crossbow Hunter, with 2 assault. A figure, lightly armored and with a gigantic crossbow slung across his back, rises on your side of the field. Then you point dramatically at the opponent's Flame Forager and give a dramatic line delivery. "Alright Hunter, shoot the bastard!"

Crossbow Hunter proceeds to drop to his knees, unsling his crossbow, take careful aim at Flame Forager, and shoot the bastard. The quarrel flies true, striking the fiery creature in the chest and causing it to shatter. But you're not done. You slam another card down. "And now that you're open, take an Artillery Strike. TO THE FACE!"

You see something twinkle in the sky. A few seconds later, large chunks of rock start slamming down onto Lyla's throne, encasing her in debris. As you end your turn, a large wave of energy bursts forth and knocks the rocks away. "Heh, you may have caused me to lose one of my hearts, but you're not gonna get that opportunity again!"

She draws another card, and slams two down. "Lava Golem and Enchanting Blaze! Now one of your cards comes over to my side of the field! So I get your Crossbow Hunter!"

Your Crossbow Hunter marches over to Lyla's side of the field as a towering creature composed of Magma rises up to fight. "Now I'll attack you with both of them! HAHAH!"

Ya gonna try and do something to counter that, champ?
>>
>>31937
Earthquake mother fucker. See how you like them apples now.
>>
>>31988
You stare down Lyla's two minions as they advance towards you. "Well that's all well and good, miss hot stuff, but I've got just two words for you."

She smirks at you. "Oh? And what's that?"

You slam another card down. "Earthquake. Motherfucker."

The ground shakes with such force that the Lava golem is ripped apart, and falls on top of the renegade Crossbow Hunter before melting away. The field has been wiped clean. The look on Lyla's face is absolutely priceless. She looks like she's in shock. You draw another card and plot your next move.

>Iron Catapult has been added to your hand

What're ya gonna play?
>>
>>32102
Put down shield warden and attack.
>>
>>32142
You slam down Shield Warden and send him to attack Lyla directly. The heavily armored, shield carrying knight slowly advances towards your foe. She laughs. "It won't be that easy, rookie! I have this! Flame Barrier! Now you can't attack me without getting damaged!"

Your knight pushes through and hits her in the face with his shield, but is damaged in the process. Lyla's turn starts and she summons a Draconic Raven. The lizardlike bird is sent to attack you, and soars across the field.

Ya gonna do anything about that?
>>
>>32226
Eat the attack. Make her think she's doing some real damage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.