[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout: Tales from New Atlanta quest (part 1)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 5

File: 1466765184618.jpg (153KB, 1379x580px) Image search: [Google]
1466765184618.jpg
153KB, 1379x580px
Evening everyone! I just wanted to say that this is my first attempt at questing, and I would be incredibly appreciative of any feed back you can give me. With that said, let's begin!

War. War never changes.

A completely pointless, and wasteful human creation. One that wastes many lives, so that the dreams and ambitions of a single man or nation can often be achieved. Yet at times, it is considered a necessary evil. Whether to protect ones family, or to the gain necessary resources to improve ones life, war is an often wasteful construct that over several millennia, man has managed to master beyond that of any other creature on earth.

When the end of the world came, it was more brutal, more horrific than anyone could have ever imagined. In less than a few hours, most of the earth was forever scorched, nuclear fire began to rain down from the sky. Entire landmasses were quickly swept beneath the boiling oceans as various tectonic plates began to violently shift from the various shockwaves that swept across the earths surface.

In such a short time, the most lethal conflict man had ever fought had almost completely wiped the slate clean, as billions of lives were extinguished in an instant. Their bodies becoming nothing more than mere shadows long the pavement beneath them. To those who survived... they were considered the lucky ones.

But not all were forced to adapt to this new radiation filled world. In the short time before the bombs fell, some had managed to flee to vast, underground shelters that the pre-war government had called "Vaults". It was here that a few fortunate souls could wait out the radiation and nuclear winter in comfort. Their bellies always full, and bodies untouched by the radiation that even to this day, continues to kill so many.

Over time, the survivors began to band together, forming new towns and communities. Some became feared, and brutal savages, their entire lives dedicated to killing and stealing in order to survive. Others continued along a path of relative civility, forming new towns, and creating well worn trade routes along the desert wastes. Others banded together in worship, hoping to find some cryptic meaning to this horrible new world. Some simply wander the endless, radiation filled wastes of the world, simply trying to survive another at whatever the costs.

Up until recently, you were just a simple nobody, making your way along side a small trading caravan from what remains of Tennessee Down the broken remains of highway 75, on your way to greener pastures in the fabled "New Atlanta", when you were attacked and left for dead.

As you lay dying upon the hot pavement, your vision begining to blur, you begin to wonder how things may have ended up like this. How you were started on this path

What WERE you in the world...?

>I was a raider. I killed for what I needed!
>I was a trader. Bringing goods and information to the wastes.
>I was a Merc. Killing whatever people needed killed.
>>
>>300263

>I was a Vault Dweller (insert chosen vault number). A descendant of one of the few people to have survived the war comfortably.

>I am a nobody. I just wanted to have a better life in the fabled city of New Atlanta
>>
>>300263
>I was a trader. Bringing goods and information to the wastes.
>>
>>300299
I'll be honest. I'm actually happy someone decided to drop in. I was kinda worried no one would show up
>>
>>300299
I'm just gonna wait another (maybe 15) minutes to see if anyone else shows up. It is after all kinda late. If not you get to choose everything
>>
>>300299
>I was a trader. Bringing goods and information to the wastes

Alrighty! I'm write'n up a storm!
>>
>>300309
>>300332
>>300357
Sweet. Hope more people will come.
>>
Also, we're really good with our dad's old .357 magnum, which has handle inlays made of Deathclaw Horn.
>>
>>300263
>>300272

As you lay dying amongst the carnage that was once a caravan, the haze that is your dying mind clears just long enough for you to remember why this happened.

"That's right... I was... A trader. I planned this blasted expedition to... New Atlanta... to see if it... actually existed..."

Starring up towards the blazing sun above you. Despite the pain it brings you, you can only smile as your mind fills with memories of your short time in this hell hole that humans call "life". It may have been a short life. But dammit if it wasn't a profitable one.

You were S.P.E.C.I.A.L dammit! Even if no one else wanted to believe it. Hell! You were the most CHARISMAtic person you knew! You were the only person to have managed to BARTER with the Native American tribes that inhabit the city known as Chattanooga, into allowing you and your people to trade with them. You've given SPEECHes that have convinced entire raider groups to ignore you, and find someone else to attack. And your ability to navigate the OUTDOORS are better than any other MAN you know. To be able to do all this, and more meant you were also pretty god damn INTELLIGENT, not to toot your own horn or anything. And to be able to carry all this junk from one place to another, meant you must have had the STRENGTH of at least six men! And while you may not have had the most ENDURANCE, compared to most of your (now former) employees. You were always far more LUCKy than them. To bad your AGILITY wasn't up to par, or perhaps you could have avoided those bullets now lodged inside you. How's that old saying go? PERCEPTION is 20/20 In hind sight... not that yours was ever any that good. You always prefered to look at the here and now, and how you could profit from it, rather than deal with tomorrow.

With what little strength you have left in you, you lift up your blood stained hand in a meek effort to shield your eyes from the damnedable sun above. High above the Skies above you, the sounds of those blasted buzzards can be heard, waiting for you to pass onto whatever afterlife awaits you, so that they may feast upon the carnage around you.

With one last thought, you prayed to whatever god was out there, that if he allowed reincarnation, that you would be allowed to live a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and profitable next life....
>>
>>300389
>>300368
By the way, I'll be using the oldbfallout PNP character sheet for this (it's surprisingly useful for this short of thing). And when u get a chance, I'll try to post it (I'm on a phone since my computer up died due to being hit repeatedly by a rock while I was heading to work last month.... fucking bored little 8 year old)
>>
>>300444
>>300452
Nice trips and I like him already. And I'm patient.
>>
>>300444
"It's dark...?"
You find yourself floating through a black void of nothingness, doing the only thing you can to keep yourself from both boredom, and perhaps insanity.

"Why the hell is it so dark? I thought being dead meant going to some place... oh I don't know... LESS DARK, AMD MORE BRIGHT!!! I thought when we died we were supposed to go to heaven or hell not THIS SHIT! ...Fuck! If this is what being dead is like than BEING DEAD SUCKS!!!"

Your screams only echo around you, as your mind floats lazily through the dark haze of nothingness that surrounds you. The worst part about this was you didn't even have a body anymore, so it's not like you could just walk off for all eternity. Unless.... No... no.... that won't work. It would never work. Not that you want to try THAT.

No... you'll just have to float here for all eternit- wait... is that... a light? You're sure you saw some th- WAIT! THERE IT IS AGAIN! And what the hell is that sound...? It's more annoying than those fucking buzzards before you died.

>I should probably try heading towards the light. Maybe it's something better than eternal darkness and being unable to fap. I mean, they left you fap In hell right?

>Nah... I'll stay here... at least if I stay here I don't have to deal with that fucking noise. And my voice makes this sweet Echo effect!
>>
>>300464
Thanks! I had everything but "being an actual nobody" partly planned out. That one I was gin a let players decide what he was
>>
>>300495
It was supposed to say
"The worst part about this was you didn't even have a body anymore, so it's not like you could just jerk off for all eternity"*
>>
>>300495
>I should probably try heading towards the light. Maybe it's something better than eternal darkness and being unable to fap. I mean, they left you fap In hell right?
We must venture on.
>>
By the by, forgot to add this, as the opener (every game had it!) And for those wondering, this is set in 2297
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLUFsGIV4ADrfGyO5ciXxHq6yhTT_2rw5E&params=OAFIAVgH&v=bTFWa92a8GE&mode=NORMAL
>>
>>300521
Write'n!
>>
>>300521
Second this
>>
>>300495
>>300521
"Fuck this noise!" You thought, "I'm not sticking around here... it's dark in here. And honestly kinda cold... besides, anywhere is better than here! Now I just have to figure out how to- wait... is it getting bigger!?"

No sooner had you thought of going towards it, had the light begun getting closer, and much, much brighter until...
>>
>>300551
Your eyes shoot open, and your body instantly forces you to take a deep breath. A bright light envelopes your eyes, momentarily blinding you, and a loud, quick paced beeping can be heard coming from your right.

It takes a moment, but your eyes finally manage to adjust to the light around you. Well... it seems your exist again, by some sort of miracle. But you're entire body aches all over, and you feel as if you haven't eaten anything in days.

Looking around you, you notice you're lying in a rather clean looking bed of some kind, while some kind of medical screen separates you from the rest of the room. Various wires seem to be stuck to your chest, eaxh one leading to a- oh! So that's what that horrendous beeping was... a heart rate monitor.

All things considered, based upon the pain your feeling, you're not in heaven. And you highly doubt Hell would be kind enough to bandage you up... let alone attach an IV drip to your arm while you are unconscious. So... where the hell are you?

Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the sounds of heavy foot steps coming from outside the medical screen. And while you can't exactly see through it, you're pretty sure it's a....

>Woman. Everyone knows that a woman's footsteps have a softer patter to them...

>Man. Everyone knows a man's footsteps have a softer patter to them...
>>
>>300590
>Man. Everyone knows a man's footsteps have a softer patter to them...
>>
>>300604
Alrighty! Last post or the night(it's late where I am, and I noticed that my grammar and posts are getting g a little sloppy). But if the threads still up when I wake up In 7-8 hours, we'll continue from where we left off. If not then I'll make a new one.
In the mean time, write'n!
>>
>>300590
>>Man. Everyone knows a man's footsteps have a softer patter to them...
>>
File: Tz1Hvh6.png (108KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Tz1Hvh6.png
108KB, 256x256px
>>300590
>>300604

Whatever, or whoever it is out there, you figure it must be a guy. After all, everyone knows that the sound of a man's feet have a softer patter to them... right?
Soon, the sound of echoing footsteps stops altogether, before suddenly, the curtain are thrust open, and before you stands a rather odd looking old man with a crooked nose that appears to have spent more time broken over the years than not. What little hair is left atop his balding, Liverspots covered head, appears to be almost completely grey, whilst both of his front teeth appear to be missing. As he looks upon you, you take notice that His face is covered in a long, scruffy looking beard, that seems to be in the midst of turning from it original dirty blond color to completely grey, whilst a long scar runs down along the left side of his face beneath his dark hazel eyes. His outfit is comprised of what looks to be blood covered rubber gloves and doctor scrubs, whilst an old, dusty cowboy hat with what appears to be a bullet hole in the center of it, is held via a bit of string around thr back of his neck. If anything, this mismatched old man seems like something out of some crazy horror story. that is, until he begins to speak.

"Well howdy der' Stranger! Glad to see that you're back here amongst the livin' like the rest o' us! Hope you had a good night's rest.... or six! Heh heh heh heeeeh!"

Christ.... the way he talks sounds almost like one of those typical old timey gold miners, that you'd see in one of those crazy western holofilms they made back before the war....

"Hope yea' don't mind it none, but I had to go elbows deep ta get all dem der' bullets outta yea' before I could patch yeah up, aftah onnah O's dem der' N.A.S.R.s brought you in! Heeeck heooooo! But I reckon all da' drugs we pumped yea' fullah prob'oly helped fix you up as well! I doubt you'll even have a scar after what I don' done in yea' chest! HEEEE HOOOOOO!

OK... it's official... this guy's crazy. But hey! At least he isn't trying to kill you! And he might even be useful for some information.

>Who the hell are you?

>What is this place?

>Why the hell do you smell like cheap booze?

>Why it gods fucking name are you wearing that?

>Write in.

And I'll be back after a good night's rest! See you in about 7 or so hours everyone!
>>
>>300740
Fuck! Wrong pic! I really am tired.... well night for now
>>
>>300740
>What is this place?
>Who the hell are you?
Goodnight
>>
>>300740
>>What is this place?
>>
>>300740
>Who the hell are you?
>What is this place?
>>
>>300981
This
>>
>Who the hell are you?
>What is this place?
I don't give a damn if he drinks, he saved our life, that makes him okay in my book. Time to build a mother fucking trade empire! Btw, good so far QM, ty for running this.
>>
>>300745
>>300761
>>300981
>>300988
>>301171
Soooooooo morning everyone! Just woke up, so give me a minute to get situated before starting back up. And thanks for the compliment! Really makes me want to improve
>>
>>301254
Alright. So since I'm still half asleep, I'm gonna give this 15 more minutes before I start writing
>>
>>300745
>>300761
>>300981
>>301171
>>300988
>Who the hell are you?
> What is this place?

Write'n it all away!
>>
>>300740
>>301344

You begin to slowly raise out of the bed that you've supposedly been sleeping in for the past six days. Your every muscle aches in utter protest against this decision, but you manage to push through the pain in order to stand up.
Your legs are like jelly as you begin to stand, and if not for the old man in front of you, you probably would have fallen to the ground quite spectacularly.

"Easy der' boy, easy... We don't want you having another accident like the one that done brought you 'n here and all." The old man gives you a rather kind, looking smile, like the kind an elderly grandfather might give his grandchild when first attempting to walk. "After all, yer' body ain't done fully finished healing yet. So y'all better take it slow now, alright?

Having finally regained some semblance of balance to your legs, you roughly push off the strange talking, and even stranger looking old man, giving him an angry look as you attempt to keep your balance. "Listen pal. Your not my father, and you certainly aren't my grandfather. So give your advice to someone who asked for it" you shout out angerly, having never been used to getting help from anybody without a price tag being attached. Your eyes begin to dart about, looking back and forth between the old man, and the dark room around you, all in an attempt at trying to figure out exactly where you are. "And For that matter. Who the hell are you anyways? What the hell even is this place!?"

The old man appears shocked by your blatant refusal for help. But after a moment, that same look from before appears upon his face as he slowly begins to nod for a moment, before responding.

" Well first off, watch yer' god damn fuckin' language boy, 'fore I beat the ever living hell outta ya for throwing words like that around! This is a God damn family business here, and I DON'T need your cussing scarring off mah customers yah hear! Secondly, for someone who just had their life saved, you could be a little bit more appreciative!"

Well... he's got you there...

"Now... to answer the easier of the two questions first. This ol' place you're standing in is called "Chipped Tooth Dale's Dental Emporium", located outside the ruins of Cartersville, in the small town of "Cartersville", on account 'o onnah dem der' nuclear bombs having been dropped on de ol' town, leaving a big ol' crater in its wake. And before you ask, no I'm not "Chipped Tooth Dale"... that's my father. Too answer your second question, mah names Doctor "Chipped Tooth Harry"! But everyone 'round here just calls me "Doc Hanson" on account 'o it bein's mah real name an' all." The old man gives a slight, questioning tilt of his head, as he continues on. "How 'bout you? You must have ah name. So what it is? And don't Chu lie tah me boy! I need a name so I can finish filling out the paperwork!"

That's right... what even is your name? Everything is still kinda fuzzy...

>Write in
>>
>>301426
Mordecai Jones
>>
>>301462
I'll give it another few minutes to see if anyone else wants a say in our protag name, otherwise yours wins
>>
>>301426
>>301462

>Mordecai Jones
One batch 'o write'n, coming right up!
>>
>>301426
>>301462

You think for a moment, trying desperately to clear the sleep and med-X induced haze that clouds your mind. After a moment, you tell him simply, "Mordecai, Mordecai Jones." You say, offering your hand, "And I apologize for the cussing earlier. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm not actually dead. "

The old man gives a large, albeit less than toothy grin as he goes to shake your hand. Only to stop himself from doing so as he notices you starring at the blood stains on his rubber gloves. Quickly pulling the one on his right hand off, the old buzzard proceeds to shake your hand rather roughly for someone of his age before continuing to speak.

"Well Mordecai, it's ah pleasure to meet you. And consider yer' apology well and truly accepted!" Taking a moment to give you back your hand, the old man would conrinue talking, "Don't you go mindin' the blood now. I was just finishing up removing a tooth from the ol' town Mayor, Peter Ashlow, when I noticed your heart rate monitor beeping up a storm. Thought I might have mor' work tah do on yea'! HOOOOOO HEEEE was ah wrong! Thank the mighty God above that I didn't, cause I don't know if I could handle another surgery without help from onnah dem N.A.S.R. folks! Now come along, we should pro'lly get you some clothes, if'n only tah cover up yea' modesty a tad! Den boxers yer' wearing don't leave much to the imagination I reckon!"

You follow the old doctor through a nearby open door, and into a small room that can only be described as "an attempt at a waiting room". Up above you, Florescent light floods the room you're in from a couple of ceiling lamps, while a small, metal desk fan, sits atop a makeshift receptionists counter, spinning endlessly, all in a vain attempt to cool down the baking room. Several well worn, black fabric couches that have seen far better days, lay seated along a wall. Spilt apart only by an old, wobbly legged end table, covered in dusty, badly faded, centuries old magazines.

Reaching behind the makeshift receptionists counter, the old man pulls forth a small pile of- Wait! Are those your clothes!? Where the hells the rest of your stuff!?!
You're about to question the old man, but he's quick to see the look in your eyes, and cuts you off before you even have time to speak.

"Sadly, these were all you had left on you when those N.A.S.R. boys found you dying along the pavement of highway 75. Everything else had been looted by the time they got der'." A sad look, momentarily spreads across his face, before his usual, toothless grin comes spreading back across his face. " Anyways! I'll let you go get changed in your "room". Just come back after your done so I can have you fill out a couple forms alright?

You give the old coot a quick nod of your head, before taking your stuff with you so you can get dressed.
>>
>>301598
After a few moments of checking through your trader outfits various pockets, and taking into account what you have left, you find yourself incredibly disappointed.

All in all, your attackers took almost everything you had on you, save for a few caps you had stashed away in your outfits various pockets.

>Received 18 Caps
> Received Roving Trader outfit
>Barter temporarily raised by +5

After zipping up the last bits if your outfit, and pocketing what little money you have left In this hellscape of a world. You make your way back through the makeshift patient room, and into the makeshift waiting room. You find the old man seated upon of the old couches, flipping through a small batch of papers attached to a clip board.

Upon noticing you, the crazy fart simply motions for you to take a seat across from him, as he finishes writing something down

"Well I do reckon we're just about done with you boy, bit I just have a few things I need you to sign for. Just some bureaucratic bullshit that the folks down in New Atlanta need filled out." He snacks your leg playfully as he hands you the clipboard before continuing, "Don't you worreh Young'n! You're not signing your soul away or anything. It's just some standard forms asking you about any 'o yer' past injuries, as well as a bit 'o information about yourself."

Looking over the rather neat looking pile of forms, you notice that most of it is simply asking for your signature. All except for one page, which, as mentioned, asks you about any phobias, past injuries, and other medical bullshit you might need to list after first visiting a physician.
>>
>>301659
>Pick either one, two, or zero of the following traits

Fast metabolism: Your metabolic rate is twice normal. This means that you are much less resistant to radiation and poison, but your body heals faster. You get a 2 point bonus to Healing Rate, but your Radiation and Poison Resistance start at 0%
Bruiser: A little slower, but a little bigger. You may not hit as often, but they will feel it when you do! Your total action points are lowered, but your Strength is increased. You get a 2 point bonus to Strength, but loose 2 Agility Points.
Small Frame: You are not quite as big as everyone else, but that never slowed you down. You can't carry as much, but you are more agile. You get a 1 point bonus to Agility, but your Strength is lowered by 1.
One Hander: One of your hands is very dominant. You excel with single-handed weapons, but two-handed weapons cause a problem. You have a 40% penalty to hit with twohanded weapons, but get a 20% bonus to hit with weapons that only require one hand.
Kamikaze: By not paying attention to any threats, you can act a lot faster in a turn. This lowers your Armor Class to just what you are wearing, but you are able to take down twice as many targets per turn.
You don't have time for a targeted attack, because you attack faster than normal people. Your attacks hit twice as many foes, but are more liable to miss (-10% chance to hit to ranged weapons)

Bloody Mess By some strange twist of fate, people around you die violently. You always see the worst way a person can die. This does not mean you kill them any faster or slower, but when they do die, it will be dramatic. Just how dramatic is up to the Gamemaster.
Jinxed: The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat. The bad thing is: so do you! If you, a member of your party, or a non-player character have a failure in combat, there is a greater likelihood the failure will be upgraded (downgraded?) to a critical failure. Critical failures are bad: weapons explode, you may hit the wrong target, you could lose part of your turn, or any number of bad things. Failures are 50% more likely to become critical failures around the character or anyone else in combat.
Good Natured: You studied less-combative skills as you were growing up. Your combat skills start at a lower level, but First Aid, Doctor, Speech, and Barter are substantially improved. Those skills get a 20% bonus. You get a 10% penalty to starting combat skills (Small Guns, Big Guns, Energy Weapons, Unarmed, and Melee Weapons). This is a one-time bonus.
Chem Reliant: You are more easily addicted to chems. Your chance to be addicted is twice normal, but you recover in half the time from their ill effects. Robots cannot choose this trait. Chem Resistant Chems only effect you half as long as normal, but your chance to be addicted is only 50% the norm.
>>
>>301697
>Good Natured: You studied less-combative skills as you were growing up. Your combat skills start at a lower level, but First Aid, Doctor, Speech, and Barter are substantially improved. Those skills get a 20% bonus. You get a 10% penalty to starting combat skills (Small Guns, Big Guns, Energy Weapons, Unarmed, and Melee Weapons). This is a one-time bonus.
>One Hander: One of your hands is very dominant. You excel with single-handed weapons, but two-handed weapons cause a problem. You have a 40% penalty to hit with twohanded weapons, but get a 20% bonus to hit with weapons that only require one hand.
>>
>>301697
>>301709
backing
>>
>>301697
Night Person: As a night-time person, you are more awake when the sun goes down. Your Intelligence and Perception are improved at night but are dulled during the day. You get a 1 point penalty to these Statistics from 0601 to 1800, and a 1 point bonus to these Stats from 1801 to 0600. Note that the bonus cannot take IN and PE above the character’s racial maximum or below the character’s racial minimum.
Skilled: Since you spend more time improving your skills than a normal person, you gain more skill points. The tradeoff is that you do not gain as many extra abilities. You will gain a perk at one level higher than normal. For example, if you normally gained a perk every 4 levels, you would now gain a perk every 5 levels. You will get an additional 5 skill points per new experience level, and a one-time bonus of +10% to your skills
Gifted: You have more innate abilities than most, so you have not spent as much time honing your skills. Your statistics are better than the average person, but your skills are lacking. All Stats get a 1point bonus, but all skills get a 10% penalty and you receive 5 less Skill Points per level.
Sex Appeal: This trait increases your chances of having a good reaction with members of the opposite sex. Unfortunately, this trait tends to annoy members of your sex. Domesticated Jealous twits. When interacting with members of the opposite sex, you gain a 1 point bonus to Charisma for reactions only. When making Speech and Barter rolls, you gain a 15% bonus for each. When interacting with members of the same sex, you have a 1 point penalty to Charisma, and gain a -15% penalty for both barter and speech rolls
>>
>>301697
Jinxed and Bloody Mess
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>301729
Oh my!
>>
>>301709
>>301715
You guys sure? There's other traits as well.
>>
>>301750
Yes
>>
>>301709
>>301715
Alrighty Writ'n both physical (character sheet) and internet wise!
>>
>>301659
>>301709
>>301715

Thinking back carefully, you write down that you've always been a bit more cautious throughout your life, trying to play it closer to the safe side of things. Hence why, when your father wanted to teach you how to use a gun, you always shy'd away from it. Instead choosing to focus your time more on things that would allow you to profit at a far quicker pace.

Below that, you write down the injury you sustained when you were a young boy. Having badly broken your left arm many years ago. While you can still use it pretty well nowadays, you find you aren't very precise with it anymore.

Other than this. You can't really think if anything else that might be affecting you. As such, you had the crazy man that calls himself a doctor your signed off papers, preparing to leaves. But stop yourself as the old man begins to speak.

"Oh! One more t'ing Young'n! Onnah dem N.A.S.R. folk said d'heyed be stickin' round town forah while. And they asked me to have you go visit them over at the "The Crater-Debater Saloon" when you were up and ready to go. I tol' em I ain't yer' caretaker, but that I'd let yea know 'bout it, seeing as yeah might want revenge on dem der' folks that done tried tah kill yea. Well, Bertha luck der' boy! An' remember! 'If your tooth starts ah hurtin'! come get it Chipped out by ol' Toothless Harry!' HEEEK HEEE HOOOOOO!!"

As you make your way out the door, leaving the old man to "HEEEK and hoot" all he wants. You find your vision momentarily blinded by the bright rays of the sun upon your face. You hold up your hand in a vain attempt to cover your eyes, waiting for them to adjust to the natural light of the world.

You spend a few moments quickly blinking away the white haze that envelopes your vision. Until all your left with, is the sight of several ramshackle buildings surrounding you.

The streets around you are covered partly by the encroaching desert sands. Around you stand several ramshackle huts and buildings, most of which appear no larger then a single story tall, and appear to have been constructed from whatever materials the builders originally had on hand at the time. Several buildings however, are of of Pre-war construction. Where ever this town of "Cratersville" is, it seems as if it's located along the outer edge of a formally suburban neighbourhood.
Along the street are several business stalls. Most of their owners seem dedicted to the effort of selling various kinds of junk.

You also notice off in the distance two other buildings, one of which is larger than the others by far, and is covered in various neon signs that seem to spell out "CRATER-DEBATER CASINO/SALOON". while the other building is surrounded by a rusted metal fence

>Maybe I should have a look at that Saloon? Perhaps whoever it is that wanted to see me knows who attacked me?
>Visit a random nearby stall. This seems like a market place of some kind.
>Visit the fenced off area. Who knows what it is.
>Write-in
>>
>>301952
>Maybe I should have a look at that Saloon? Perhaps whoever it is that wanted to see me knows who attacked me?
>>
>>301952
People talk more if they're drunk.
>>
>>301970
>>301986
alrighty, I'm write'n!
>>
>>301952
>Maybe I should have a look over at the saloon? Perhaps whoever wanted to speak to me knows something about my attackers?

You make your way down sand covered streets of the town known as "Cratersville" towards the "Crater-Debater Saloon", not wishing to keep whoever it is waiting.

Opening up one of twin wooden doors that leads into what you can only assume to have been an old Pre-war bingo hall, you're flooded by a gust of cool air, as well as the stench of cheap bathtub style booze, cheaper men, and even cheaper woman.

The place is pretty big all things considered, with more than enough room with. The main hall alone, to seat probably twice the number of people that actually live in town.

Taking a seat over by what you assume to be the main counter, you're greeted by the face of a young woman, perhaps no older than her early twenties, with long, spiked pink hair, and a single blue eye, and a single red eye, chewing a mouthful of pre-war bubblegum as she speaks to you.

"What'll yea' have good looking?"

>I'm looking for someone.
>I'm looking for a stiff drink
>I'm looking for some work.
>Write-in
>>
>>302059
>>
>>302059
I assume asking who attacked us would cause trouble.
>>
>>302082
>>302095
Onto the writing!
>>
>>302095
>>302082
So we'll try to earn some money to start trading?
>>
>>302155
Yes. Since we're not that good with fighting, we start earning/saving money to hire people to protect us and our future goods.
>>
>>302166
>hire people to "protect" us
Trader/ Warlord incoming, those road tolls are ours :)
>>
>>302082
>>302095
>I'm looking for a stiff drink.

Well all things considered. You are pretty thirsty, seeing as how you've been in a comma the last six or so days, might as well get a hang over on top of it.

"How about a stiff drink? Whatevers on tap of course."

The young woman gives a simple nod, before reaching under the counter and producing a bottle of cheap beer, amd handing it to you."That'll be 10 Caps, sweetie." She says through a mouthful of bubblegum.
Letting out a small sigh of anguish at having spent over half your remaining life savings, you hand the young woman the money, and take a quick sip as she goes to place it in a nearby cash register.

"Anything else I can get you sweet heart?"

Knowing your left with little choice but you try and earn living the hard way. You ask her if she knows about any work in the area.

"Oh, nothing much 'round here honey." She blows as rather large bubble before talking once more, " most people here in town make a living selling scrap they in over in Cartersville. New Atlanta's always lookin' ta buy things like refurbished computers and old parts. But looking at you, you might be better of talking to the Mayor. I hear he's looking to finally deal with those damned 'Gore Chuggers' that are hiding up away in what's left of Red Top Mountain State Park." She pauses for a moment, tapping her slender finger along the underside of her chin. " You could probably check over with that N.A.S.R. fellow sitting over in the corner by the stairs." She motions towards a lone table, where a single figure sits, wearing a leather duster of some kind,a and set of matching body armor and helmet, similar to that of pre-war riot police outfits. "Said they was lookin' for somebody about some attack that occurred about a week ago. Smuck doesn't leave the damn spot until we close for the evening. But the worst part is, they hasn't bought anything since. They just sits there, ignoring anybody who comes up 'em. It's freaking me and some of the other girls out."
She thinks for a moment more, but simply shrugs, " other than that, the only thing to do out here is scavange, or join up with one of the various caravans that stop by on a weekly basis."

You give a slight nod and thank the young woman for her help before going back to your drink.

Now what to do?

>Might as well go talk to "her". At least... I think it's a her, if that nice ass is any indication.
>Might as well go talk to "him". I mean, that's gotta be a him, right? I mean, just looking at him making me wanna do push-ups!
>Maybe I should go see the Mayor about that job?
>Do something else (write -in)
>>
>>302210
>Maybe I should go see the Mayor about that job?
>>
>>302210
>Might as well go talk to "her". At least... I think it's a her, if that nice ass is any indication.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_155452118.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_155452118.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>302166
Yeah trust me, you're REALLY not good at fighting. I'm done the basic character sheet. So I'll post a pic of it now. Again I'm on my phone so im missing out on all the good programs that if QMs use, so if someone wants to find the PDF of the fallout pnp character sheet and fill it out, it's be helpful
>>
>>302210
>>Might as well go talk to "her". At least... I think it's a her, if that nice ass is any indication.
Women!
>>
>>302223
>>302256
I'll give it another little while to see if we get a tie breaker. In the meantime I'm gonna go about getting dinner started for myself. But I'll still be around to answer any questions you feel you have (ask anything you want guys)
>>
>>302259
Strengths: Speech and Barter
I really look forward to a protagonist who's not a macho man killing enemies left and right.

If we continue to choose the gender of npcs, we'll never meet another man again btw :).
>>
>>302285
That's lame.
>>
>>302285
I figured, but ill never assume. Besides, go ahead and fill your party of whatever you want, whether it be woman, robots, supermutants (there's west coast ones as well), and whatever else you can charm or bribe into helping you out. And member you'll eventually be able to level up.
And yeah, your speech skill is fucking ridiculous! You've got a 75% out of 100% for things to go your way (unless it's via males then it's 65%)
>>
>>302301
Weren't you the guy who choose our protag to be a trader?
>>
>>302310
Yes and as a trader, we must deal with different types of people. Specializing in just one isn't good business practice.
Was talking about the "only female" part.
>>
>>302305
Wait why is it lower for guys? WE had the one handed and good natured sheets, not sex appeal.
>>
>>302305
Looking forward to persuade the barkeeper to give us free drinks.
>>302315
True. I still prefer having an Amazons group going on.
>>302324
We were an lingerie trader before... big reveal
>>
>>302324
or because of the Fallout pnp system used?
>>
>>302324
Oh shit sorry! I forgot you didn't take that secual appearance trait. Sorry XD
>>
>>302352
Oh no! Does that mean our 75 speech value is going down?
>>
>>302337
Somehow I doubt lingerie has that much of an appeal anymore
>>
>>302362
No it's at set level of 75 (level ups or specific items will up it) while your barter is right now at 72(67 but went up do to Roving Trader outfit)
>>
>>302256
>>302265
Well, we've got our tie breaker, so writing!
>>
>>302369
Five minutes later, we're done convincing the barkeeper to let us use the bar as HQ, get free beer, have people in town invest in us... I see great things in stock for us.
>>
>>302210

Deciding it may very well be a good idea to speak with this N.A.S.R. woman (whatever the hell that means...), and see if she doesn't have any useful information. Besides, supposedly she paid for your medical expenses. You at least owe her that much.

Grabbing your now half empty bottle of bathtub beer in hand, you make your way towards the riot armor clad figure with the nice ass, taking a quick sip of your drink as you go.

Along the way, you notice two things about this person. First of all, they're incredibly short, standing maybe at 5'1" tops. Secondly, upon closer inspection, you notice something off about the person's armor. Instead of the usual "gun metal grey" that most armors are colored as, this one has a variety of blue and yellow stripes running along the width of it, while in big white letters along the left side is written "N.A.S.R."

You quickly take a seat opposite the small armored figure, placing your drink in front of you as you do so.

"So..." you say just loud enough for them to hear you, "I hear you've been waiting for me to wake up..."

The figure gives a small nod of confirmation, before starting to make various small hand gestures before you, as if they were explaining something. But nothing else accompanies this. This cause you to tilt your head in utter confusion as the small figure before you. "Are you... gonna say anything or what?"

This causes the helmeted, armored figure sitting before you to back away slightly, you figure in shock. If their body language is any indication of such things. In fact... the figure before you appears to hunch over slightly, keeping their gaze planted firmly upon the ground while pressing their index fingers together in the fashion of someone whos embarressed.

Suddenly, the figure looks up, and directly at you, their hands up as if to say "how about now?"

>Simply nod at whatever the figure does. Things will sort itself out.
>Solemnly shake your head
>Write-in
>>
>>302645
>Solemnly shake your head
>>
>>302645

>Simply nod at whatever the figure does. Things will sort itself out.
>>
>>302645
>>Solemnly shake your head
She's mute?
>>
>>302645
"It is no problem, that you can't speak. Just write it down." speak slowly and accompany that with a gesture for writing and get the barkeep to give us something to write on. "I am Morde-cai, Mooooordeeee-caaaaiii." MC points to himself.
>>
>>302656
>>302677
>>302689
Alrighty! Write'n all he things! (Alongside supper)
>>
>>302645
>Solemnly shake your head.

You solemnly shake your head in response to... whatever it is this small person's doing. You're not really perceptive enough to figure out what it is shes trying to say with her hands. You doubt just about most people are anyways.

"It's not problem that you can't speak." You say rather loudly. Only at the last minute do you remember the difference between deaf, and mute. ... well fuck it! Too late to turn back now, better just keep going with it. "Just write it down." speak slowly yet rather loudly, you accompany what you said with a gesture for writing. Pointing towards yourself, you continue to slowly, yet rather loudly, keep talking "I am Morde-cai, Mooooordeeee-caaaaiii. It is a pleasure, to meet you."

This only seems to infuriate the small figure. And your just about to duckfor cover when she reaches her hand up, thinking she's about to fill you full of holes for the second time this week! ...only for her hand go straight behind neck, in order to unclasp, and throw off the ground bulky helmet in one swift motion!
>>
>>302945
Low and behold, your earlier assumption as correct (this has never happened before!). And the face that greets you, belong to that of a young woman, in her late teens, maybe even early twenties.

Her face is bright red, and you can almost FEEL the metaphorical steam coming off of her, as she begins to speak.

"F-freaking h-helmet!" She manages to stutter out like that of a young girl trying to confess to her crush. "I mean, I t-told them s-something was w-wrong with it! But they n-never l-listen to me!" Her voice is almost quivering at this point and you think she might be about to have a melt down. "D-do y-y-you have -sniff- any idea -sniff- sniff- how e-embarressing t-th-this is!"

It's at this point you begin to notice what appears to be moisture glistening out of the corner of her hazel eyes. I-Is she... is she crying? Over something so stupid?

>Try to cheer the girl up (write-in)
>Initiate plan B(ack the fuck off) until she manages to calm down, using emergency procedure H(ide behind something far away, so that people don't think you started this).
>Other (write-in)
>>
File: 296542.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
296542.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>303031
Forgot the picture because the message glitched out and wouldn't let me post it
>>
>>303039
Also for those of you cheering her up, make a speech check 1d100 lower being better.
Those of you backing off, make a sneak check same dice
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>303031
>Try to cheer the girl up
"Chin up, girl. You don't look that bad."
>>
>>303085
Well that fucking works!
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>303031
Cheer her up, make her like us and tell everything.
>>
>>303085
Best dice roll!
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>303031
>Try to cheer the girl up
Hey I think you look better with the helmet off personally.
>>
>>303102
OK but... you've gotta be more specific there man. Just having us protag say " TEEEEEEELL TEEEEEEELL EVERYTHIiiiiiiiiiiing!!!! Doesn't usually work
>>
>>303085
But seriously... you couldn't have crited on this?
>>
>>303085
Alright! I'm write'n
>>
>>303031
Wishing to stop her before she completely breaks down, you put on every bit of charm you have In you, and get to work.

You reach out, gently placing your hand underneath her chin, as you begin to speak. "Hey, Chin up, girl. you don't look that bad. I honestly thought it was pretty cute."
Her face goes as red as a beet at this, and she soon begins incoherently stammering. "W-w-what!? I-i-i-i'm c-cute!?! W-whats are yo- I mean, I don't even kn- oh god-! You can't just tell a girl something like -!"
This goes on for another couple of minutes, until she eventually just focuses her gaze upon her feet, her face as hot and red as the blast of a laser rifle.

"So... are you done yet...?" You ask her rather casually, a sly grin on your face as you wait for her replie, which comes as a rather quick nod of her head.

"Good. Then I suggest we get started on introductions. As I said before, my name is Mordecai. Mordecai Jones. What's your name?"

"M-m-Madilyn... Madilyn Crawford..." she says rather quickly.

"Well Madilyn... what do you know about the people who attacked me?"

And I'm gonna call it there for now! I've been doing this a good 8-9 hours since I woke up, and about 3 or so hours last night. But I'll definitely continue this tomorrow at noon. In the mean time, I'll stick around and answer any question you might have, and in exchange, of love to hear a bit of feed back from you guys about this, and your thoughts for the future!
>>
>>303408
Thanks for running.
>>
>>303408
And for those of you are wondering, that's tomorrow at 12pm eastern standard time. And it's now 8pm where I am
>>
>>303415
Thanks for joining! I'm still new to this, so I'm still trying to figure out the lengths, and how often I should make my posts. I am for 30-45 minutes but... not always possible.
>>
>>303415
Like I said, if you have any questions for me, just feel free to ask, alright?
>>
Well this quest went tits up quick
>>
>>301952
>>Maybe I should have a look at that Saloon? Perhaps whoever it is that wanted to see me knows who attacked me?
>>
>>303807
You're a bit late to the party man!
>>
>>303696
Who said anybody was going g to get said tits? Then again. With the characters speech skill, he could probably convince a deathclaw to shows its tits
>>
>>303968
Tits up: English(American) euphamism for went to shit
>>
>>303408
Thank you for running this quest! I like it! The pace works for qst. I can imagine that our MC can build something in this world.
>>
>>303968
>shows [...]tits
well, depends how much you like writing that. That free beer in our new bar HQ is coming though, right? :)
>>
Once again QM, shits dope. Been looking for a sweet sweet fallout quest. I like how you've managed to capture a sense of humor. The world seems very 'New Vegas'-esq, which is perfect cause New Vegas is best Vegas. Hope to catch this live when ya wake up!
>>
just got done reading this
cool stuff, but you should get a twitter or something
deathclaw tits? hell yeah!
>>
>>300263
I was a Merc. Killing whatever people needed killed
>>
>>305410
late much? :)
>>
Heyo guys! Am here! Sorry I'm late. I had a few things come up, including waking up late, having to go to late service at church due to said sleeping in, and having to go shopping. So once again I apologize! Not sure if I'll stay with this thread for now, or if I should make a new one, it'd be up to you guys.

>>305110
>>305112
Thanks for the compliment! Again I'm still new to QMing, (I've DMed before so I've got some basics) so something's I'm learning as I go. I'm also glad youre enjoying the humourous aspects of the quest.

>>305199

Yes, if you can find a place for a base you can sure as hell start up your own caravan (backstory was that our protag was running a small one before this happened, but funding the expedition into Georgia, as well as the subsequent attack took everything he had)

>>305240
I'm still debating how long this will go on for, but as long as people support, and are enjoying it then I'll definitely continue with it. I don't usually use social media anymore after the fb fiasco I had back in highschool years ago (made 3 separate accounts, but after a few weeks, I kept getting g messages when logging in saying they never existed)
>>305410
Buddy your WAAAAAAAAAAAY late. Buy still happy to have you!
>>
>>305826
And forgot my damn name! Greeeeeat!
>>
>>305826
well, the good thing about a twitter is that you can keep in touch with your players reliably (and get added to the QM directory if you want)
>>
>>305857
True, twitter is really useful for collecting repeat players. And it's not as invasive compared to fb.

>>305826
>took everything he had
We'll get everthing back. 75 speech skill let's us talk the guns off of raiders :).
>>
>>305868
now that you mention it, maybe we could end up recruiting raiders somehow...

good speech and some drugs should be enough for bait, and if we make them understand how PROFIT works...
>>
>>305857
>>305868
I might consider it if we can get both a few more repeat players, and a few more chapters in (there's a QM directory? This is what happens when I don't read things carefully...)
And as for talking raiders out of giving you their guns, I can pleasantly say, our friend Mordecai has actually done it (a few of his now dead employees were former raiders he convinced to work for almost nothing)
>>
>>305883
I'll be honest... I actually didn't see your post up until now, so my last post must seem kinda like magic doesn't it
>>
Well, I reckon I'll start up a new thread, since we left off on a bit of a cliffhanger, now didn't we...
>>
>>305893
yep, totally

>>305912
you can still use this one, you still have two days or so before the thread starts autosaging
>>
>>305886
>employees were former raiders
nice!
>>
>>305922
Alright, we'll stick with this one for a little longer and see how it goes!

In the mean, time, write'n!
>>
>>303408
sorry it took so long, left to go do something quickly, and 4chan got rid of all my previous work

Despite the the dim lighting if the bar around you, as well as the uncomfortable chair beneath you. You keep your eyes utterly trained upon those of the small girl seated across from you. Her small body wiggles about nervously, body slightly hunched over, as she her hazel eyes are directed towards her feet. She appears to be doing everything she can (apart from actually leaving), to avoid meeting your gaze.

Playing in the background from an old, beat up jukebox somewhere in the bar, can be heard some sort of instrumental song. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9FEA05D9AC75566E&params=OAFIAVgM&v=HX5k0F9uncE&mode=NORMAL The name of which eludes you.
Isn't doesn't play for long however, before finishing, and is quickly followed by four VERY, peppy voices. All of which begin to speak in unison.

"Hi there everybody!" The voices then begin to individually introduce themselves.
"I'm Daniel!"
"And I'm~ Milly!"
"My name's Alice!"
"And I'm your big sister Kathy!"
"And we're~! The Turner Siblings!"
Various hoots can be heard coming from both the bar, as well as the jukebox.
"Down here!"
"Coming to you all LIVE!"
"On New Atlanta Radio!"
"Playing allota oldies!"
"And even some BRAND NEW Goldie's!"
"From Nine AM!"
"All the way to Nine PM!"
"Come on in and join us!"
"Now it's time for the news! Courtesy of my big sister! KATHY!"

It's at this point, that you tune out from the radio broadcast. Before shifting your attentions back to the nervous girl in front of you.

Acting rather cool, and calmly, so as not to set off the anxious girl in front of you, you once again begin to speak. "So... I'll ask again... What do you know, about the attack in my caravan?"

The girl sitting at the other end of the table. You believe she introduced herself as "Madilyn Crawford. Her gaze still directed away from you. Begins to speak, stuttering nervously the entire time. " W-w-we think the people who a-a-attacked you, are c-called the "G-gore C-chuggers...". You notice out of the corner of your eye, that she appears to be nervously twiddling her fingers. "T-they're a group of r-r-r-raiders that have been raiding local c-caravans... We t-think they're based s-somewhere in R-Red Top Mountain S-state p-park."

You know... she'd be kinda cute if it wasn't for all the god damn stuttering... But you digress.

"C-command had sent us to track them down, and e-eliminate them for their c-crimes against the people. But on our way t-there we discovered..." for the first time in this entire conversation, her gaze meets that of your own. "You..."

After a moment, she returns her gaze back to her feet, then continues on. "We knew we couldn't j-just l-leave you there. So we brought you t-told doc H-Hanson..
Where the two of us, s-saved your life..."

Wait? So she helped save your life? Little bit awkward~!
>>
>>306193
How can I repay you???
We might as well fuck her. Purely for reaources, not because she's remotely attractive
>>
>>306193
"I-I w-was ordered... to stay behind... and watch o-over you. A-as well as to act as b-back-up, if need be..." from what little you can see of her face, she looks a little saddened.
"That was six days ago... and I h-havn't heard so much as a p-peep from them..." and I'm s-starting t-to get worried..."

Ever the quite response, you ask her. "So... what does this have to do with me?"

She looks up at this, a bit of shock on her face, " N-nothing really!" She's rather quick to look away from you once again. " I-I guess I just needed to get that o-off my chest. S-sorry about that."

Well, that's start. You at least partially know the identity of those who tried to kill you (what a typical day in the wastes!). And you could go after them. Or you could say screw that and simply try to rebuild what you've lost. What to do, what to do...

>Pick up what you have left and go take the fight to those edgy fuckers. (Seriously... the "Gore Chuggers? What a bunch of fucking losers!)

>Offer to help her find her fellow N.A.S.R. members (whatever the hell N.A.S.R. stands for)

>FUCK THAT NOISE!!! YOU AINT NO HERO (insert borderlands 2 intro music reference here) I'll just rebuild my caravan. But with blackjack! A-and hookers! You know what! Scre the blackjack AND the hookers! You're just gonna rebuild

>Write-in
>>
>>306244
You say that now. But you know deep in your dusty, sand covered heart that she's fucking adorable, and that you'd want to simply pat her head lovingly all day and night long.
>>
>>306193
if you're on a PC, use something lie notepad++, don't trust the 4chan writing field

>>306246
>Pick up what you have left and go take the fight to those edgy fuckers. (Seriously... the "Gore Chuggers? What a bunch of fucking losers!)
to be fair, her helmet sounds broken, so maybe that's why she didn't hear anything
>>
>>306246
We can't have people robbing us and not going after them - isn't our style. We might need to detour though... to get more people with guns, supplies etc.

>>306253
yeah, cute, but probably useless.. or a just a green recruit?

>>306261
>notepad++
jedit (or windows editor) 4tw!
>>
>>306261
As I stated before, I no longer own computer... my laptop was smashed to prices while I was going to work a month ago (I was waiting for a bus to get there, when a little girl who was also waiting there with her family, started bashing my backpack, which contained my laptop at the time). But as soon as I save up for a new one, that will be the plan!
>>
>>306246
>>Pick up what you have left and go take the fight to those edgy fuckers. (Seriously... the "Gore Chuggers? What a bunch of fucking losers!)
>>
By the way, all the places I've mentioned are actual places, in case you're wondering. So feel free to look then up if you want.
>>
>>306273
>no longer own computer >bashing my backpack
I remember. That's harsh... bad karma for that girl.

>>306303
>>306261
Revenge option will always be picked? :)
>>
>>306261
>>306272
>>306303
>>306347
Good news everyone! Itbl looks like everything has been decided! So im off to the old write'n board! Bye!!!
>>
>>306347
we have to start SOMEWHERE
going back from zero would really be a pain, and who knows, maybe we can get a nice ransom if we can bring that girls squad back

that plus whatever we had or can find (or negociate)
>>
>>306391
>ransom
equipment and money: I'm all for that!
And we can bond with Madilyn - add her to our loyal followers.
>>
>>306246

Damn it, no one messes with the (now former) Tennessee Jones trading Caravan, and gets away it!

BUUUUUUUT... you're not about to just go and get yourself shot again. You're more pf a lover (of money), not a fighter. And even if you WANTED to go shoot them up (which you personally don't). You don't exactly know where in God's name you, or they are (It's not like most people have reliable maps and the ability to use Pre-war GPS). And even if you wanted to go shoot them up (which you STILL DONT), and knew exactly where in Georgia you or they are (which you also don't)! You don't really have any guns (or bullets) to shoot them with. Nor do you actually have a plan to go about doing this.

You tapping your finger against your now empty beer glass. Sigh... What to do, what to do...

>Write-in
(Feel free to ask questions that could help you out.)
>>
>>306441
ask her more about NASR, if they're scout or guards or something like that they probably have an armory and some logistics
>>
>>306441
Ask her about NASR, where we are, what the local area is like, everything.
>>
>>306441
>ask her more about NASR
"You haven't heard from your people and you won't. Let's face it: They were caught by the same bandits that nearly killed me."
Get her to tell you where NASR's supply depots are and to join you in your quest for hunting those bandits.
>>
>>306549
And can we make a heroic speech in the bar to try and convince people to either join you or invest in that adventure (in exchange they get part of future loot, scouts' honor).
>>
>>306549
>>306559
Is this the plan people wish to go with?
>>
>>306559
>>306549
i'd prefer a more discrete approach, if there's more than one group of raiders around maybe we could convince one to attack the others and take control of what's left
>>
>>306458
>>306463
>>306549
Alright. I'm of to write'n
>>
>>306441
Well, all things considerd, you're in a bit if a jam. With no weapons, money, or information, there's not exactly much you can do. But you might just know someone who does...

You quickly turn your attention back to the nervous wreak of a girl known formally as Madilyn Crawford. A plan formulating in your mind as you begin to speak.

"Alright listen. You haven't heard from your people, and at this point I doubt you ever will. So let's face it. They were probably caught and killed by the same bandits that tried to kill me. And since that's the case, you probably want revenge just as much as I do. So I need you to help me, help you. Understand? Besides... no one gets away with killing employees of Tennessee Jones Trading Caravan and gets away with it. So I need whatever it is you can give me. I mean, I'm sure you N.A.S.R. folks have supply caches out in the wastes, right? Tell me where the nearest one is and I can help out."

She casts a quick glance at you before speaking up. "I suppose you're r-right... B-but I- I can't tell you where our supply caches are! I'd be in s-serious trouble if I did!"

You let out an audible sigh of frustration. There goes that idea you suppose... a small smile creeps unto your face. Maybe this plan can still be salvaged after all.

"Then don't tell me... show me."

And that's where I'm going to end it for this weekend. I'll more than likely being doing this again in a new thread this Friday at about 8pm eastern standard time. I know we didn't get very far today. But I'm a bit worn out right now. And I haven't eaten since thismorning.

I'm gonna stick around though for a bit, just in case anyone has any questions, or wants to discuss something about the quest.
>>
>>307313
thanks for running
i don't really have any questions to ask yet, but i'm hyped for more
>>
>>307339
Well I'm glad I can hype you up for it
>>
>>307313
Thank you for running this quest! I look forward to the MC speech-conquering the town and NASR, ending in tales around the fire about an evil human-shaped monster that will convince people to sell their own children when met face to face.
>>
Damn, missed it live. Hope to see you next Friday! We gon talk the pants off of e'rrybody. Maybe literally in Madilyn 's case.
>>
>>301697
>>301720
What, no Wild Wasteland?

>>307313
I'm kinda glad we don't have a pipboy like every other fallout PC in the stuff I've read. And would I be wrong in assuming that everyone just says Naser (like nasa but with an er) instead of saying each letter?
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.