[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aether quest: a new begining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 625
Thread images: 7

File: sky_port_by_puyoakira-d5n7mgb.jpg (103KB, 900x463px) Image search: [Google]
sky_port_by_puyoakira-d5n7mgb.jpg
103KB, 900x463px
>>283397
The story was sound, the delivery not quite.
Let us try again, with a bit more of might!
You need only describe the character that you play,
In hopes that the playing will be easier this way.
So as it is before, we meet on the cliff
The smell of the aether, caught in every whiff.
>>
>>299443
What is this
>>
>>299636
This is a tale of a trip through the skies,
With a few extraordinary girls and guys.
The tech is steam punk if you must know,
And the fantasy high enough to make a desert snow.
Any race you can be,
Any land you may see,
And I hope that you play
And have your own say.
>>
It's the rhyming isn't it.
If you say I won't throw a fit,
But please say something I beg of you.
Whether Steve or Bartholomew.
Any power any caste,
Or someone with a frightful past.
I just need players, this I plea!
Will none explore the Aether sea?
>>
>>299865
Listen, I don't mind the rhymes
Reading them helps me pass the time
This quest looks fine and not at all boring
But, QM, it's two in the morning
>>
>>299443
So we follow the rules from the linked thread for character creation?
>>
>>299865
So when can we start?
Or is the time on our clocks far apart?
>>
>>299926
I'm new to fate, but let's give this a whirl.
Name: Garth
Description: Short androgynous individual, dressed in loose clothing.
High concept: Find the ultimate high.
Trouble: On the run for a multitude of crimes, chief among them being identity theft, and public indecency.
Aspects [Always up for another, Blends in, Quick fingers]
Great skill: Stealth
Good skills: Athletics, Deceive
Fair skills: Fight, Investigate, Sail
Stunts{
Silver tongue: Well practiced at weaving lies, and laying an alibi.
Seduction: Able to stop a blow, calm someone down, or perhaps get something with a discount.
Escape artist: Good at being able to spot an exit in an emergency.}
Does this work?
>>
>>299938
Do you really want to?
>>300004
As soon as there are characters to experience this world.
>>
>>300023
If your doing that you missed 4 average skills. And your stunts are meant to be more specific, either the situation an exception arises, or what rule you break.

-----------------------

Whatever brings Garth to the Entrast/Silver Stream sky port?
>>
>>300024
save me a spot writing a chara. I cant rhyme well. i will rhyme when i see an easy one <3
>>
>>300044
Rhyming is my thing, you leave it you fool!
Though if you insist, a haiku be cool.
>>
>>300049
I made a ballad about potatoes wanna hear it?
>>
>>299926
>>300004
Rhyming, for you, is not the least bit a need,
And I will not reward it, if your motive is greed.
>>
>>300057
A ballad of taters? Sing it please.
If it is grand, perhaps walker keys?
>>
>>300063
haiku to

btw i suck read with irish accent

Potatoes grow now
They grow in winter ground-
They die in summer

Jack The Potato Farmer- A Ballad

OHHH there was once a potato farmer named jack
He grew so many potatoes it filled a sack
He grew and grew everyday
Till the sky waned
OHHHH jack the potato farmer was a man
He was drafted on his land
He went to fight in the army
Only to get captured and become a barley farmer
OHHH jack became the barley farmer
He farmed till first light
Up until first night
He made the tallest scarecrows that stood at sun's height
OHHHH jack the barley farmer
Was conscripted once again to serve his new kingdoms men
He made the stew and the sweet brew for the crew
Up until he was captured once again
OHHHH jack the potato farmer was back again
Jack was put back to farming for it was his calling
But now he grew barley as something to do
Thus concludes the tale of jack the potato farmer
>>
>>300072
Well, that was much less than amazing
Not even worth the eighth son of a king
>>
>>300083
ikr i suck alot
finished chara sheet

Name: Srea Efink
Description: Slender Frame, Half Elf, Wears Black Robes Adorned With Bones, Books and Runes
High Concept: Necromancer who wants to make a necromancy school(don't entirely understand high concept.)
Trouble: People hate Necromancers such as Srea
Aspects: Adaptable, Affinity for death, Good at rituals
Skills
Great-Necromancy
Good-Musician, Charming
Fair-Sneaky,Dancer,Large Vocabulary
Average-High jumper, Sensitive skin,Slight gear head
Stunts: Knowledgeable,(knows what people are talking about when they say “the brand new [thing]) Uses natural winds for music aswell as voice,(necromancer bard that wields a pan flute) Fluent letter wise(can read nearly anything)
>>
>>300089
not trying to minmax or confuse. basic idea is a necromatic bard that wants a necromancer school
>>
>>300089
forgot 4th average my bad 4th average:can do knife party tricks.
>>
>>300083
did my ballad kill you? was it so bad your artistic heart couldnt take it?
>>
>>300023
>>300089
Sigh, both of you roll me 4d3
The air here may make you a bit tipsy.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 1, 3 = 8 (4d3)

>>300107
just read the first thread....i derped big i derped REALLY BIG. working on fixing it unless you dont care sorry
>>
>>300116
Please do, and you have passed.
(The gaseous danger, for now is past)
>>
>>300116
I JUST REREAD EVERYTHING I DERPED UP BAD I DERPED UP BAD. THE REALIZATION OF THIS HAS MADE MY PANIC GO FROM 3 TO 11
>>
>>300129
okay only description i can do that. Srea Efink is a half elf necromancer who was a bard before his necromatic arts. he trained a bit on an airship whilst playing with knives teaching himself tricks.he wears a billowy robe adorned with what i already said it was adorned with.

I will start revisising character sheet just in case. please tell me what to do. thank you
>>
>>300143
Go ahead and go with this.
You're sober for now.
Perhaps a lovely maid to kiss?
Or perhaps a student, to teach how?
>>
>>300148
Teach student. Treat and Stick manner. Explain everything for ritual x then make him do it 5 times. When he get a bit to frustrated give him ritual book then leave for 30 minutes then comeback. During the 30 minutes he cools off I read and figure out how to tell him to do what i am teaching at the moment.
>>
>>300148
I will need the repaired sheet at some time,
But that can wait till after a row quite sublime!
>>300162
As you look for a student (I never said there was one)
You run 'cross a rabble, looking for fun.
They quickly see by your deathly attire
That you are the sort they would like to "retire"
With no corpses to rise or friendly spirits to summon.
You quickly fall, to their quite fearsome bludgeon.
When you arise, your adornments are missing.
At least easier now, will be all that wench kissing.
>>
>>300186
You receive one (1) fate point, your total should now be four (4)
>>
I apologize, but I must now rest.
Be sure to give a warm welcome to any new guest.
>>
>>300186
GET.MAD. Find the piece of garbage urchin show him the power of death.

(If im in a town or on a steam punk ship there is prob a ghost. Either a rat or cat maybe a bat.(kek) But really death is everywhere what are you talking about. Stuff not in parenthesis are IC parentheses OOC. )

>>300199
(I fix chara sheet while u out)
>>
>>300199
Fixed

Name: Srea Efink
Description: Slender Frame, Half Elf, Wears Black Robes Adorned With Bones, Books and Runes
High Concept: Necromancer
Trouble: People hate Necromancers such as Srea
Aspects: Necromancer, Musical, Smart
Skills
Great-Magic
Good-Musician(Did not have anything for bards. if i can not take this replace with Will), Lore
Fair-Stealth,Crafts,Contacts
Average-Investigate, Deceive,Crafts,Resources
Stunts: When people around him are feeling negative emotions (sad,mad,depressed that kinda stuff) deal extra damage. (whatever you feel is fair) When no materials to raise creatures spend 1 fate point to gain some. When someone dies srea can talk to them and gain info, can only talk to them 15 min after death. (for 1 fate point?)
>>
>>300201
I did not mean to say that this place never saw death, merely that the ghosts here are no more sympathetic than the living to your kind.
>>300250
Looks good, talk to dead would be a standard roll, magic. Another roll vs the air is needed you would find.
>>
>>301119
Fuking names! Why seem so hard
Fear not my players, it's your faithful bard.
>>
>>301129
you still here qm?
it would br bad if you were never seen again
(YOUR RHYMES WILL BE MINE)
>>
>>301119
btw rats and bats and vermin tend not to have opinions. But i understand you don't want me to have ghost powers. Maybe try going over it a few times so it makes a lot of sense. Also im a necromancer why would i care what a bunch of bigots want.

...while thinking i realized you could have meant all the dead are running from me. rhymes make it very hard to understand. if it that the ghosts are running the bodies won't.
>>
>>302004
Don't you dare.
You won't fare.
>>302063
That makes sense
I get your hints.
I meant to say. This port is clean.
And spirits have will, and won't be keen.
>>
>>302134
ohhh that makes much more sense. some guy cleans the ports and the spirits hate me. In that case FIND THAT STUPID URCHIN HE WILL PAY. Do i happen to have a magic bolt type attack? one more thing did he steal my instrument? if he did i was smart and enchanted it to harm anyone bu me who touches it.
>>
>>302134
you ded?
>>
>>302243
Your oboe is fine.
>>302597
My life is still mine.
>>
>>303052
okay I was worried you left had not responded in 3 and a half hours. Mention next time you leave please if possible. Also its a panflute not oboe. Oboes are for panisies. Pan flutes are for real bards. Any way lets play. I must kill that child.
>>
>>303088
Wait, what part of "rabble" do you misunderstand
It wasn't one child, but a whole rafter (biker) band.
>>
>>303135
>your
well...I look for a dungeon so I can train. First Long Time Goal: PURGE THE BIKERS. For now I must train. Dungeon Time! (are there dungeons?)
>>
>>303227
Maybe? But they'd be lower down.
Quite a far trek, far away from the town.
>>
>>303245
alright since i have nothing beside pan flute, robes and....nothing I will go to the local tavern and stat playing bard songs for coin.
>>
>>303273
Give me a roll, sense we've decided
To use fate it's 4 die 3 sided.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 2 = 9 (4d3)

>>303279
Okay.
>>
>>303285
+3 for your skill, that's great
As for your funds, let's say, 38.
>>
>>303304
The crowd breaks in aplause.
Barkeep gives you a room without pause.
And food to, aplenty
(The bar made times twenty)
And you've caught a few eyes
A dwarf, elf, troll and a fly's.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 2 + 1 = 9 (4d3 + 1)

>>303304
I check out the local questing board. Also I look for pick pockets and rabble I CAN FEEL THEM WATCHING ME.

(Srea is now paranoid that hes always trying to get mugged. Rolls are for looking for dem darn kids.+1 to roll because of investigate?)
>>
>>303347
do i get something special for all 2?
>>
>>303347
Yes.
>>303351
No.
You find the rafters sitting at port.
At the head of the pack, a dwarf, extra short.
His lackey (an orc) asks, "wuddu yoo want"
One face you recognize, a young sylvan cunt.
>>
>>303386
well first off why did i approach? i just wanted to find them follow the leader home, slit his throat in the night, raise him and use him to kill the rest of them. Do you wanna know why? THEY TOOK SKULLY THE SKULL. so if possible rewind time to when they didnt see me. if i have to use a fate point.
>>
>>303424
You didn't walk up, you were seen
Just above average, I'm not being mean.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 2, 3 + 3 = 11 (4d3 + 3)

>>303440
alrighty then. I will walk away then stay in an area for a bit hidden from their sight the entire time. Then I will enact the death plan. The town will bathe in blood.

(roll in case you need me to be sneaky which i am good at.)
>>
>>303471
I'm tired of rhyming, it ruins my timing
They see you run off, and return to there work with a shrug. At the end of the day they ride down to their homes in the valley below.
>>
Name: Arin Soft-Touch
Description: Short androgynous individual, dressed in baggy pants with a plain shirt covered with a fur vest.
High concept: Been on a quest for the majority of his adult life, trying to find the ultimate high.
Trouble: On the run for a multitude of crimes, chief among them being identity theft, and public indecency.
Aspects [Always up for another, Eye for shinies, Disgusted by elves]
Fair skills: Fight, Investigate, Drive
Average skills: Shoot, Contacts, Lore, Notice
Stunts{
Silver tongue: Excellent speech craft, able to convince someone of something in a pinch
Creative thinker: Able to spot exits when being held captive/chased
Hot Bod: Able to calm, or anger parties by using seduction.}
Fiddled with my sheet. This any better? Also am I too late?
>>
>>303489
...and? Where do they live? The plan is to wait until they sleep then murder them all.
>>
>>303490
Nah, your in great time, you spot an insectoid maiden, looking at this fellow in dark robes.
>>303509
In the valley below, you're at the moment too far to tell more. Said bug girl says she heard you playing earlier tonight.
>>
>>303490
Oh, and you may have wanted to get the rapport skill if you really want to diplomacy.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 3, 3 + 3 = 13 (4d3 + 3)

>>303536
I tell the bug lady "Pardon me, I must be off I have a prior engagement to go to. I should be at the tavern I was playing at so do come by later." Give her a quick hug then get back to the murder plot.

Roll for sneaking next to leaders home without being seen.
>>
>>303549
Also also, phisique and will determine how much stress you can take, and notice will determine initiative, followed by relevant skills.
>>
>>303571
Awwww! Also I'll take that as your investigation roll, which tells me, he definitely lives on this road. You will have to watch him leave in the morning to know more, would you rather wait or check every house making multiple stealth checks? No one would notice a disheveled half elf waiting on this road. There are already 2 hobos here (a lizard folk and an avion(basically a human with wings)with something wrong with their wings.
>>
>>303490
Umm, Arin? What are you doing in the mean time?
>>
>>303606
Oh! But first you need to give me a phisique roll!
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 2, 3 + 1 = 11 (4d3 + 1)

>>303599
Chill with the hobo bros. Ask them if they have seen an orc that lives on this road and where he lives. When they give me the info give em each 3...currencies? If they tell me there is an orc and where his house is stake that place out. If not stalk through the streets trying not to look inconspicuous whilst looking for signs of orcs living there.

Also my roll for investigate would be +1 not +3 just btw. Also did you want me to have sex with that bug girl?
>>
>>303620
Augh, the dwarf was in charge, currency is in chains (what you made) or bills of 12 or more chains. The bug girl probably did, and will definitely be there to see you if you return to that bar. As for your success, the Avion is quick to snitch out the dwarf, he lives in the red one at the end.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 3, 1 + 1 = 8 (4d3 + 1)

>>303641
I realize this I do know that the dwarf was in charge buuuut orcs necks are weak to knives while dwarfs have beards i have to push away waking him up. Also the sylvan would prob be paranoid cause sylvan. Thus orc is best bait for murder. Also I do a quick milk run to the knife shope get some and then ask them where the ORC lives.

investigate roll as usual
>>
>>303641
And, your stake out reveals that the orc stays up the whole night reading a book, with an axe on the table. You don't know where in this building the dwarf might be. But something tells you this orc isn't the only defence.
>>
>>303653
>>303655
Just answered that, and your monies is now an even 30 chains.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 2, 2 = 10 (4d3)

>>303655
pay hobo 5 chains to knock on orcs door and distract him for a while. I then sneak into his house from a window and stay near a door waiting for him with my newly bought knife.

multiple rolls?
>>
>>303668
for clarifaction i mean i would hide in a dark room then when the orc passes slice his throat with a thrust of the knife
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 2 + 1 = 9 (4d3 + 1)

>>303668
Hold on, the orc needs to roll notice, -1 because distracted, +2 because skill
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 2, 1 = 6 (4d3)

>>303676
does that mean i pass? wasnt that an oppose roll?

Roll for stabbing
>>
>>303675
And he's down! The sensation of your knife passing through living flesh tickles your necromancer death sense. Avion, spits on the orcs fresh corpse. "Karma is a bitch, ain't it."
>>303678
No need.
>>
>>303692
*The Avion
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 2 = 9 (4d3)

>>303692
Fist bump Avion bro. Invite him to join my adventuring party. Ask him thoughts on necromancy. Raise the orc and get that dwarf.

Diplomacy roll? Raising people roll? Either way please add the right modifier.
>>
>>303699
Your undead minion rises with out issue.
"Necromancy? Don't have an opinion one way or the other, bit your fin by me." He trails off "Now where did those bastards put my staff?" He wanders off looking around.
>>
>>303699
one more thing talk to the orc. ask him were his friends live and ask him for a rundown on there loadout. I have the stunt remember. Also can I add on that they are forced to listen to me?
>>
>>303723
also ask him where his loot it, Loot house then dwarf murder. Also is there an anti-necromancer law?
>>
>>303723
Hmm, the orc doesn't know much, he knows that this street is bought out by the gang, and he knows that the elf, (that was in charge of the specific group that beat you) lives elsewhere and is trying to take control, Garglaf (the dwarf) suspects that Erwin (the elf) is a clergy sabatuer trying to take control and use the gang as a crusading force against magic, namely Necromancy.
>>303732
Most of their I'll gotten funds is kept on the basement. And while the law doesn't prohibit the art of Necromancy itself, the need of the subjects consent and the taboos surrounding it make it difficult to practice legally.
>>
>>303732
After the looting is done, the Avion returns, with his wings newly healed! "My name is Nuloke by the way, who are you?"
>>
>>303760
take that money split it with avion bro then invite him to take out the dwarf. While walking to garglafs house write note from the orcs perspective saying he gives consent to be raised.
>>303769
"Names Srea Efink Bardic Necromancer Extraordinaire. Aka Srea or Fink to friends aka you."
>>
>>303776
Before leaving i look for skully the skull.
>>
>>303776
Same house.
"Nice ta meet ya fink! I'm more of a healin' sort miself. But I can handle a gun quite well I'm told, haven't seen much of what others can do fer miself, but I suppose I'm a fair shot. I'm ramblin' ain't I, gets me in a lot of trouble I tell ya."
>>303784
He ain't here, the ignorant bastards probably threw him in the bin.
>>
>>303794
Srea realizes they might have thrown it away and he stops and sits. when nul akses whats wrong i say"They might have destroyed skully I need a sec or else I will burn down the entire town." After a while I go to the dwarf and get ready to murder.
>>
>>303814
"You want me to just shoot 'im?" Says Nuloke, hefting a rifle. "It's not like any o' the neighbors'll notice anythin' off" just then a gunshot is heard elsewhere, as if to emphasize the point.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3, 1 = 9 (4d3)

>>303828
"Sure I will distract him by using the orc to trick him to come out." Srea puts a scarf on the orc or doesw something to cover the wound."Then you can shoot em boom bodda bang we got a dwarf zombie."

Roll to trick
>>
>>303846
The dwarf shouts past the zombie "I know undead eyes when I see them mage! And I tell ya that whoever pissed you off did so outside my orders!"
>>
>>303858
Realize that the elf was the one who mugged me. Realize that the dwarf is in cahoots. Realize skully might be hurt. Tell Null "Shoot him imma send the orc in to fight him"
>>
>>303873
"I think we should hear 'im out boss" says "Null" "Garglaf kills folk for messin' wit magic folk" meanwhile, in the beadroom, a irritatingly familiar glow comes from inside, and your zombie is down.
>>
>>303905
>"Null"
kek

"Okay then dwarf I will hear you out. As long as you send out the elf your fornicating with and skully. Quick question I hear around town you like mages yet your bangin an anti-mage?"

Tell "Null"(kek) "Get in position to shoot the elf. Stay hidden."
>>
>>303572
>>303549
Thanks, for the recommendation, changed a few things.
Fair skills: Rappirt, Investigate, Drive
Average skills: Shoot, Contacts, Physique, Notice.
Jeez, I missed a bit during my dinner, didn't I? Anything I need to do?
>>
>>303937
want a primer? the jist of is Srea murdered EVERYTHING
>>
>>303918
"ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF LAYING WITH THAT LOW LIFE, TREE HUGGING, LIGHT RAT NERUD!" Shouts the Garglaf at a volume you previously thought biologically impossible. "Calm down love" says a human woman who is sitting up in the bed. Nuloke is too stunned by the dwarfs anger to respond to your suggestion.
>>303937
I need you to make a physique roll, 4d3.
>>
>>303937
also yay more people :)
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 1, 1 = 7 (4d3)

>>303942
Jeez. Glad I've been drinking in the tavern you left earlier. We'll say I've been picking up chicks and coinpurses or something.
>>
>>303952
You successfully avoided getting drunk off of aether, now I need you to give me a roll for one of those actions, and then, perhaps, the other.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 2, 2 + 1 = 10 (4d3 + 1)

>>303943
"Sorry friend that glow there was the glow of the elf when she mugged me. And yes the reason I am trying to kill everyone associated with that gang is because i was mugged. THEY STOLE SKULLY. Now if you tell me where the elf is then you get an entire gang to yourself. Good deal yes? Also I agree that elf is a tree huggin low down dirty light rat mofo stole my books.BOOKS I SAY! SO just tell me where he is so I can murder em."

Diplo roll
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 1, 3 = 9 (4d3)

>>303963
This one is for trying to get those sweet bar-wenches
>>
>>303977
better not take my bug booty.
>>
>>303971
I was suggesting that you've seen holy energy before actually, but I'll just cut that bit out.
"Hmph, I'll bring the whole gang Down on him in the morning. Nuloke, sense Glark is too dead to enforce your punishment your free to go, you'll find his raft out front, now get outta here, and take this" Garglaf kicks Glark's corpse "with ya."
>>303977
You get one.
>>
>>303992
Don't think I won't try to. Those chitinous curves will be won by my devil-may-care attitude and witty charm!
>>
>>303992
Don't worry, was just a random elf.
>>
>>304009
"Alright mate. You can clean up his corpse after I rip his heart out." Raise Glark's corpse again then start to the elves house. Before leaving tell him "Also if she gave you some books are skulls tell me." Get to elf murderin.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>303971
Since there seems to be some confusion, Erin Nerud is male, and looks a bit like this asshole.
>>
>>304035
*Erwin
>>304028
The little bitch is sleeping naked on a hammock, his death is unremarkable and over too soon.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 3, 3 = 12 (4d3)

>>304028
Tell Null the plan is to use the orc to run down the door whilst me and him make sure the elf cant run like the sissy-
>>304035
SHE is(kek killing joffery) If the orc dies me and you will go in take em out.

remember to add the right modifiers.
>>
>>304050
>>304054
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH THAT IS AMAZING. convert that roll to raising the elf into a sentient most abomination undead ever make sure he feels pain always. He hates necromancy? well now he is an abomination made to serve me FOREVER.
>>
>>304050
Alright, I'll leave the tavern after realizing again that I hate elves with a passion. Let's, uh, examine the area and see what all there is around, and also check the time.
>>
>>304050
After the cold blooded murder you find all your conspicuous belongings hidden in a tree, bluh. Null says to you, "Hey, you got me in there, I owe you everything, I can get you back up to the town. Tho it may be prudent to leave the [obvious necromancer attire] in the box when not in use."
>>304065
You sick bastard, I love it!
>>304077
Oh, I forgot, +1 fate point to you for catching that.
>>
>>304077
Oh, and it's like, 3 in the morning for you lot.
>>
>>304083
Thanks, how many do I have? Also, I'll take in the view as I pull illegal substances disguised as a cigar out of my pocket. What all can I see from where I am?
>>
>>304083
go into the elves house loot and wear elf clothes over robe. its really cold on a sky island. Put the elf abomination in the basement under a hidden area so no one would find him. Regain skully and spell books. Tell null "Now that revenge is had lets go to the quest board and do SOMETHING."

(did I gain any xp? I mean I set up a multi level plan and killed 2 gang leaders WITHOUT engagin in combat.)
>>
>>304097
4. Holy shit you have night flame! There is the silver stream directly overhead, the port is about half occupied by flying ships in dock, the village below has a few extra lights on you think maybe and the jungle stretches out to the horizon. Roll for how fucked up the nights flame makes you.
>>304101
"It's three in the morning boss" complains Nuloke "and if your going to call me by a nickname use Fars." I'll check how thus system deals with progression, but I'm not sure you got any xp yet.
>>
>>304121
aww dang. Oh well go to tavern and sleep. Ask the avion to sleep with me. Tell him to take an alternating watch to make sure we were not ambushed.
>>
>>304130
also im no longer paranoid about being mugged
>>
>>304121
Yeah, this system uses mile stones, of which I do believe you have achieved a significant one, which I will resolve tonight before going to bed.
>>304130
You enter the tavern and are tackled by the bug lady. "I bought us a private room, I'm Ch'kil, by the way" Nuloke just kinda, walks straight to the rooms, giving the bar keep a nod.
>>
>>304143
walk up to her room when i lay down on the bed instantly pass out. LIKE A TROLL
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 3, 3 = 10 (4d3)

>>304121
Oh, I was hoping to get absolutely smashed for fate, and I'll head back into the tavern to pick some pockets. That's a mechanic, right? Appealing to a characters negative traits for fate?
>>
>>304149
also say "Well lets have some fun." Wink and smile. MWAHHAHAH SO MANY BLUE BALLS!
>>
>>304150
+1 fate point, and you succumb to the night flame like the worthless druggie you are. I'll see you tomorrow.
>>304149
>>304153
Again with the sadistic shit. End session.
Arin, your fate will carry over to the next session sense you didn't get a chance to do anything this session.
Srea, the significant milestone functions as follows:
Choose one, or none of:
>Switch rank value of any two skills
>replace an average with one you don't have
>change a stunt
>purchase a new stunt for 1 refresh (you will start next session with less fate)
>Rename one lesser aspect
In addition, you will receive:
>One skill point (gain new skill at average or bump a skill up one)
And with that, I bid you good night.
>>
>>304192
Change smart to Persuasive

add rapport

mwhahahaha so much sadism. What time tommorow?
>>
>>304209
Whenever I get up central.
>>
>>304192
Nice. Sorry if my actions were boring, just trying to get the hang of everything and make sure I'm good to do what I've been planning. Let's hope I don't wake up in someone else's house
>>
>>304273
You wake up in someone else's house, in the bed, with a troll...woman? For whatever reason there is a pimped out Pegasus and the fish bowl is full of limes.
>>304209
When you awaken you are at first alarmed to find you cannot feel your legs, but then you remember, bugs are weird. Ch'kil is asleep on top of you, her arms rapped around you, she is making a rythmic clicking noise that is almost like a purr.
>>
>>305275
I'll slowly get out of bed as to treat my hangover nicely, walk over and grab a lime to gnaw on before petting the pegasus.
>>
>>305322
You devour a lime and pet the Pegasus. What now, your clothes are missing.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 1, 1 = 4 (4d3)

>>305336
Let's see... I suppose It'd be best to look around the room for my clothes/ any valuables. That's investigate, right?
>>
>>305338
... er, there is, a loincloth that you suspect belongs to the troll.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 3 = 10 (4d3)

>>305340
Ew. Let's leave the room and quickly search the rest of the dwelling to see if I happened to tear my clothes off before I got to the bed.
>>
>>305346
Ok, so you find your cloths on the dining room table. And the an elf walks in and immediately pulls a gun on you "what are you doing in my house!" She yells.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 2, 1 = 5 (4d3)

>>305361
FUCKING ELVES
Let's try and talk down the elf, explaining I woke up in bed with the troll woman after a night of overindulgence.
>>
>>305373
"Get out of my house!"
At least she didn't shoot you yet.
>>
>>305373
UGH
I'll spend a fate point to use my seduction, cooling her down so I can try and get a hold of whats going on (and get my clothes on)
>>
>>305380
You all ready got your clothes on. And I have to go, I'll update sometime this afternoon I hope.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 1, 2 = 7 (4d3)

>>305275
just saw this up. Was I raped?

investigate rape roll
>>
>>305455
I think you were just snuggled after you blue balled the bug lady.
>>
>>305551
never be too safe.

(you see srea is a virgin and his necro master said virginity makes it easier to learn spells. Skully is my necromaster which is why I love him. I was thinking maybe skully was my dead little bros skull but nah. Also I put the soul of my master into my pan flute to talk to and shock people who steal it.)
>>
>>305551
you still here arin? if so did you write up a backstory?
>>
>>305909
Just waiting.
His backstory is relatively simple: his father had gang connections from his troubled youth, and the family home ended up being burnt down over this. They died, Arin barely made it out and is left with dark, ugly scars on his feet and left arm from burning debris . Raised himself as a thief on the street since. Pretty run of the mill urchin story
>>
>>306010
Srea's story is more in depth but pretty run of the mill...I think.

It was a rainy day on Efink farms. Just how little Srea liked it. The drops flowed from their fruit trees smacking into the Skeletal Farmers. Little Srea was playing with his newly acquired pan flute he got for his birthday. (Birthday=Today) He told his father that he wanted to be bard like Fonze at the tavern, instead of following the family business of necrotic based farming. Being the kind father he is he happily gave him a wonderful instrument. Whilst Srea was playing in the trees he saw some odd man in plate-mail and wielding long swords with a weird bluish glow. They had entered his house without knocking which he thought quite rude. They spent some time then came out with his mother and father. Srea was very confused at they were doing an important ritual tonight. Then the largest man chopped of his fathers head. Then hit mothers. He killed all the Skeletal Farmers and burned down his house. Srea was reeling he didn't know what was going on. His family was dead his lands destroyed he had no were to go. Distraught he made his way to his friend fonze when he told him what happened fonze said he needed to run. He said that his parents knew this might happen and that their was somewhere he could live. He told Srea to north to a large tower where a man named Zi'lok lived that he was a powerful necromancer and that he would teach Srea his way and take care of him. While Srea ran he saw that the entire town was on fire and he saw the souls of the town dissipate in the air. After a couple months of harsh living and scarping Srea found this tower. he told the necromancer inside his tale. The necromancer gave him a strict routine to follow so he would become a great necromancer aswell. He taught Srea balance and forgiveness and that their is no point in dwelling in the past...unless they were within a days walk. After many years his adopted father said some adventures were going to kill him and that it was his time to die. He told Srea to become a great necromancer and bring its great knowledge to all in need. Srea went and stayed in a tavern while his master fought. After a week Srea performed a ritual and infused his masters soul into his Pan Flute. He also took his masters skull in case it was ever needed. Now Srea is in town doing his best to be an adventurer and create a school for necromancy.

TL:DR
Palladins murdered his pap. got taught by necromancer master.
>>
>>306147
Good?
>>
>>305455
Yes, you were raped.
>>306010
>>306147
Both of these are rather neat. I am back, but I will have to leave rather soon.
>>
>>306147
Not bad
>>
>>306222
So, was I able to calm the elf chick down? And do I spend fate to make use of my stunts?
>>
>>306222
MY VIRGINITY! NOOOO!

quickly ask the pan flute if I have to do something so I can still learn stuff faster.
>>
>>306225
So arin since cult wulty left wanna chat? Like what could I do better at writing?

I made a discord for reasons.
https://discord.gg/bkf5A
>>
>>306337
Sure, I can join when I get home. Been posting from mobile.
>>
>>306229
No, no, but if you leave now you should be fine.
>>306232
"What? Oh, that. Yeah, I was fucking with you man. You should be fine." Responds your master. "Good morning" says Ch'kil, I'll get you some breakfast, you were very tired last night.
>>
>>306708
confirm she raped me. Can never be to sure. If so GRAB THAT AVION GET ON BOAT GTFO. Also did I get skully and my spell books back?

(HE LIVES!)
>>
>>306752
Yes you got your stuff back, yes she "had intercourse with your unconscious body" her words, and Avion is drunk at the bar.
>>
>>306825
>Avion
Fars, I want you to start thinking of him as Fars.
>>
>>306839
Grab Fars and tell him "Null we are getting outta here". Grab him and start running to the ship. Also I have all my stuff right? One last thing. What powers do I have beside raise undead? I was thinkin I got like a death bolt and stuff but i do not know.
>>
>>306708
Alright, goodie. I'll head outside and check the time, along with where I am.
>>
>>307121
A weirdo in black robes is dragging an Avion towards a raft. It's roughly 10 am
>>306860
Yes you have your stuff, and yes you likely have a death bolt, but it's not going to be very easy to throw arcane energy.
>>
>>308767
Makes sense. Well keep draggin that avion we gettin outta here.
>>
>>308786
Ch'kil follows you out,"What about breakfast?", she asks, carrying a plate of pancakes. Give me a lore check please.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 3, 2 = 8 (4d3)

>>308767
Black robes? Chances are the guy has some dosh or at least something of value. Let's go into stealth mode and track 'em
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 3, 3 + 3 = 15 (4d3 + 3)

>>308825
k
>>308828
I will roll to see him after this one. What pluses do i get?
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 1, 3 = 9 (4d3)

>>308838
HAHAHAAHAHAH
>>308828
oppose roll add modifiers yourself please. I am not sure which apply.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 3, 3 + 4 = 13 (4d3 + 4)

>>308861
I feel I may have been spotted
Adding my stealth mod because sneaking
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 200x252px
>>308838
>>308838
Ok, first of all, you suddenlyremember that bugs, do not eat their mates, do not mate for life or even raise their young, nor are there any accounts of any half-breeds with the bugs. In fact, you recall every detail of their race. It's like you absorbed an encyclopedia of insectoids.
Second, seeing him would be your notice vs his stealth roll, seen here>>308828
>>
>>308878
This doesn't count, but he didn't notice you anyways.
>>
>>308901
waaaat . It was 9v8 in my favor. How did I lose? Do I have to roll again?
>>
>>308912
Modifiers gave him a +4 and you +0 the difference is such that you would have little to no chance of noticing him. At any rate you won't get another chance to notice him until he has had a chance to do something with the whole, "not getting noticed" thing.
>>
>>308921
oh. I tell the bug lady "I have somewhere to go as always. Also it tends to be bad manners to rape someone."
>>
>>308927
"I'd do not know this word 'rake' what mean?"
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3, 3 = 11 (4d3)

>>308927
Harsh, senpai. I'm thinking I'll try to pick his pockets while he's cussing out Ch'kil. What mods are used for this?
>>
>>308940
"ask someone what R-A-P-E or RAPE is." Scaddle to airship and gtfo.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 1, 3 = 8 (4d3)

>>308947
Can he even pick pocket me? I'm directly outside the tavern with no one near me. beside fars. and bug lady. I will roll anyways.

Remember not to meta game arin <3
>>
>>308947
You manage to snatch 3 chains
>>308951
That means you've lost them.
Arin, Ch'kil ask you, "Do you know what he is talking about?"
>>
>>309034
There are lots of people by the way, it's a gods dammed port town for crying out loud.
>>
>>309048
okay well im STILL on my way to the ship.
>>
Good night lovelies.
>>
>>309040
I'll shrug, "Eh. Those dark and broody types seem to be a bit off, at least in my experience. Names Arin, yours is..?"
>>309055
night QM
>>
>>309055
night next time tomorrow?
>>
>>309075
Yeah
>>309062
"My name's Ch'kil. Want some pancakes?"
Ok, now I'm really going to sleep.
>>
>>309053
Raft.
>>309114
>>309062
What's the status on Arin eating pancakes?
>>
>>309618
Hello. Am I on the raft now?
>>
>>309114
"Sure, I like pancakes." I suppose I'll head inside and have some breakfast with Ch'kil.
>>
>>310171
Yes.
>>310182
Breakfast with Ch'kil goes well. "So, what do you do?" She asks.
>>
>>310171
I sail away. Time to be a pirate. I command my minions from where I hid them to come to me.
>>
>>310231
I shrug "Eh. I'd like to call myself a poet, but I do all sorts of odd jobs. I actually have a gig here, later tonight. What about you?"
>>
>>310242
You go over to pick up Nerud's abomination corpse, but it appears it burst into flames some time in the night. The orc isn't holding together as well as you would have hoped either.
>>310244
Ch'kil responds "That's neat. I don't look it but I'm a bit of a bruiser myself. Very stronk!" Her flex does nothing to demonstrate her muscles.
>>
>>310266
I didn't was nerud's. He was in the basement no light. I want him to feel pain FOREVER. I go to the raft and get going. I raise any dead vermin or stuff like that I see.
>>
>>310266
I'll chuckle, smiling. "Very nice. I love a strong woman. Where are you from?"
>>
>>310280
Roll for magic.
>>310281
"Hehe, thank you. Oh, I'm from er- Cherike" she seems nervous at the question.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 3 + 2 = 9 (4d3 + 2)

>>310536
I raise an eyebrow, grinning as I set my hand atop hers "C'mon, you can tell me. I won't tell.."
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 3, 2 + 6 = 15 (4d3 + 6)

>>310536
+2 from necromancer aspect +4 from magic.
>>
>>310704
+1 for necromancer and you spent a fate point to invoke it. Still, you successfully raise a small swarm of undead rats. Please remember to keep them away from chicken wings-I mean Fars.
>>310695
"Isn't it a bit rude to ask such pressing questions?" She isn't upset with you, she just doesn't want anyone knowing where she came from, or who she is.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 2, 1 + 1 = 10 (4d3 + 1)

>>310731
I shrug "Fair enough. Sorry. Anyhow, I'd better be off. Gotta get ready for my poetry tonight, you should come." Then I'll go to my contacts to find a musician I can hire.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 2 + 2 = 8 (4d3 + 2)

>>310731
I use them as a surf board to take me to the boat. Basically I am standing on them while they move. thus taking me with them. For reasons,

roll for acrobatics. +2 for stealth...?

Discord chat.
https://discord.gg/HmUW6
>>
>>310749
Hahhahaha, you fall down! No, only athletics could apply. You only broke your pride a little.
>>310744
"Sure" Ch'kil follows. And you find a musician, you don't have much (only 3 chains) but he is glad to get into the free food and lodging gig for nour charge on your part.
>>
>>310799
I WILL SURF ON RATS!

I LAY DOWN ONTO THE RATS LIKE A RAFT WHILE THEY TAKE ME AROUND ON THE BOAT I'M ON.

are we still in the pier? also is it an airship?
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2, 3 + 2 = 10 (4d3 + 2)

>>310799
I'll tell the musician to meet me at the tavern at sundown, and we should be able to make a good couple chains. I'll then walk around a write a bit of poetry, then tell a bit of it to Ch'kil for critique.
>>
>>310807
The raft does fly, but it lacks a couple things that make an aether going vessel. As is the raft would fall apart shortly after you die of aether poisoning.
>>310813
"It sounds beautiful" you think this may be a bit biased, but you did OK in your opinion.
>>
>>310874
then use the rats to take me to a vessel I can board. And use to become a pirate.
>>
>>310874
It should be fine for the hicks in this little town. I'll hit up my contacts again to see if anyone here wants to trade a few leaflets of poetry and 3 chains for something that can get me high.
>>
>>310897
Hearing what you plan, Ch'kil pipes in, "I could give you some mind honey." Give me a lore to see if you know what mind honey does.
>>310889
You ride your undead rat bed up to a ship. An axe hits the dock just short of your crotch, putting a hole in your robe. The giant holding said axe says, quite eloquently, "What would a Nurglite like your self want with my ship? Or were you looking for that inquisitorial vessel across the way?"
Arin, the sound of the giant's axe hitting the dock interrupts your response.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 2, 3 = 8 (4d3)

>>310933
>>
>>310933
Oh, I'll spend a fate and invoke my 'always up for another' aspect to get a +2, forgot to put that in
>>
>>310941
All you remember on the subject is that it is expensive, tho not nearly as expensive as nights flame, and that it "quickens your noticing" whatever that means.
>>310944
Ah, in that case you know that the specific effects are that it makes time seem to go by at a quarter of the speed and multiplies all sensations. In game terms that's +2 to notice.
>>
>>310955
Naturally, I'll accept her offer graciously, and inform her that I'll make great use of it later, while keeping an eye on what seems to be going on with the giant.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 1, 3 + 1 = 9 (4d3 + 1)

>>310933
"Nope not a nurglite good sir. I was just looking for a vessel to go to a new town. Got some people who would like my head haha. The reason for the rat bed is that im EXTREMELY LAZY plus You must admit I look pretty funny." give him our best smile.

roll for charisma +1 from rapport.
>>
>>310987
Roll for rapport. The giant snorts, "and I suppose you'll be paying? What in?" You have 30 chains (as far as you know)
>>310986
"It's not for out here" giggles Ch'kil seductively.
>>
>>311013
"Chains? Do you not take them?"
>>
>>311019
"Where to?"
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 1, 3 = 9 (4d3)

>>311019
forgot roll
>>
>>311013
I'll crack a smile at this, and ask her what exactly mind honey is, saying that I personally hadn't used it.
>>
>>311024
I wasn't asking you, I was correcting you. It's a rapport roll, not a charisma roll.
>>
>>311030
Ch'kil smiles "It makes things feel good."
>>
>>311039
Or, you hope that's a smile. Bugs are weird.
>>
>>311039
I'll shrug and take her word for it. Chances are she's right, one way or another. Then I'll write out some poetry as I look at the rat-board in disgust.
>>
>>311023
"any popular magical colleges nearby?"
>>
>>311142
"You can't read, can you?" The giant points a thumb at a sign, "The Argentum College of Science and Magic isn't exactly inconspicuous."
>>
>>311159
He dislodges his axe and kicks you towards the snoopy fellow over there, "Sense you've taken an interest, make sure he gets to the colege."
>>
>>311169
Got to Magic college.
>>
>>311215
The trip is uneventful and Arina follows you in a daze. Ch'kill follows suit and you arrive at the school all at once. You are now in a massive cavern with the gates of the college before you. Lots of merchants sell goods best had before entry, and all ready in your possession.
>>
>>311321
>Arina
Apparently Arin is temporarily a woman while under my command.
>>
>>311321
Ask a merchant about the lowdown on the school.
>>311330
Eyebrow wiggle.
>>
>>311337
"What ever do you mean" asks the troll running a wands shop. Lore roll to see if anything stands out as important about this beast. (Hmm, how am I going to differentiate the varieties of troll?) Arin is still dazed.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 1 = 7 (4d3)

>>311354
+3 from lore
>>
>>311354
I'll check the trolls wares, mainly to see the prices of each ward as I strike up a conversation with the person next to me "So... Necromancer, huh? You a devotee of Nurgle or something?"
>>
>>311364
Yup, that orange color in his hair means he's lower caste.
>>311382
Wands, he sells wands. "Necromancer?!?! No, no, I would never be so rash as to cast magic myself!" His wands are quite well made, but seem to be a bit angled towards pyromancy.
>>
>>311389
A sign on the table reads, "Wands! Only a Croon each!" A Croon is a 12 chain bill. For future reference, a Gront is worth 12 Croon.
>>
>>311354
What does it take to get into the school any way. what do they do? How much does it cost to enroll?
>>
>>311419
"I don't know such things, all I know is that students are normally either very rich, or very talented. Or some combination of the two in some cases.
>>
>>311436
Where to people enroll? Do you know anyone who knows about the school?
>>
>>311448
The troll is looking a bit frightened "I'm sorry, I just sell wands!"
>>
>>311464
walk through the gate. Be wary they might have a magic no walk through wall.
>>
>>311490
No problem, you feel a disorientation as you pass into a time distortion bubble. Students go about their "business" and an inquisitor is speaking with a very important looking wizard.
>>
>>311389
I was actually referring to the black robed individual when I said that that, but I'll go with that. I'll check the time as peruse the merchant stalls, keeping an eye out for illusion based magic/ magic devices.
>>
>>311552
This'll be an investigate roll, and because of the time difference will resolve after Srae finishes in the college, or a week passes by his perspective. anyways, end session. Significant mile stone for you both. >>304192
>>
>>311591
And there is room for other players, I can help you if you ask.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 1 + 2 = 7 (4d3 + 2)

>>311591
I'll swap Hot Bod for Devotee of Slaanesh, which will give me +2 for seduction and seduction based magic. I'll use the skill point to get Magic at average, and that'll be that.
>>
>>311719
Can you place the revised character sheet down here, it'll be easier. I promise to write it down this time.
>>
>>311759
Description: Short androgynous individual, dressed in baggy pants with a plain shirt covered with a fur vest.
High concept: Been on a quest for the majority of his adult life, trying to find the ultimate high.
Aspects [Always up for Another, Eye for Shinies, Disgusted by Elves]
Average skills: Shoot, Contacts, Physique, Notice, Magic.
Stunts{
Silver tongue: Excellent speech craft, +2 to Rapport and Deceive rolls
Creative thinker: Able to spot exits when being held captive/chased, +2 to rolls in a situation like this.
Devotee of Slaanesh: +2 to seduction based rolls.}
Here you are
>>
>>311793
Well done. Anyone want to play, I can easily do most of the work if you don't feel like making it yourself, I just need a core concept.
>>
>>312176
Thought I'd put the skill list here.
Athletics
Burgulary
Contacts
Crafts
Deceive
Drive (walkers are rare)
Empathy
Fight
Investigate
Lore
Magic
Notice
Physique
Provoke
Rapport
Resources
Sail (airships and sea ships use the same skill)
Shoot
Stealth
Will
>>
File: Pornhub faggot cum.jpg (95KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pornhub faggot cum.jpg
95KB, 540x960px
>>312176
This is what my character looks like.
He jacks off and punches things.
>>
>>312465
Weird, but ok, may need a bit more to work with to build a character tho.
>>
>>312470
After years of masturbation alone in his basement. He is able to produce about a quart of semen every hour, useful for blinding enemies. He has honed his strength by jacking off, he has will to push himself physically as well as plenty of upper body strength.
>>
>>306337
Ah, here we are, Aether quest discord.
>>
File: DioP1.png (285KB, 346x473px) Image search: [Google]
DioP1.png
285KB, 346x473px
>>312176
This is what my character looks like
He's a smooth talker and punches people
>>
>>312486
>>312482
I-I can't work with these, you put them together.
>>
>>312482
>>312465
I may just tell you no.
>>312486
Do either of you understand what manner of world these people live in?
>>
>>312493
Honestly,no.
You basically invited us here without giving us the details.
>>
>>312493
Please put any questions in the discord.
https://discord.gg/bkf5A
>>
>>312496
Read the thread. Or at least some early world building stuff.
>>
>>312493
I actually don't. Could you give us a quick run down?
>>
>>312503
You know what, fine, the basics is a high fantasy world with steam punk level tech. One major point is the existence of a gaseous Aether between the planets. Our heros are currently in a port town along the Silver Stream called "Argentum major" we have as characters so far a necromancer and a druggie, and friendly npcs an Avion (a human with wings) sniper/healer and an insectiod brawler.
>>
>>312516
Okay,how about this.
Keep the same look
Take away the punch part and focus on speech.
I'm a politician of sorts,hence the smooth talker part.
Is this good to work apon?
>>
>>312522
Politician, smooth talker. Perhaps a bit more to round it out and I can make this happen, is he perhaps involved in mechanical works? Maybe he has his own walker?
>>
>>312522
I was complaining about the lack of detail, btw.
>>
>>312528
I can probably flesh it out a bit more.
But first,what is a walker?
>>
>>312532
It's a walking machine, like a tank or more likely, in you case, more like a taxi. It helps to start with a high concept.
>>
>>312538
Here's a scout version.
>>
>>312538
How about this
I'm the representative of a worker's union,hence politician
My experience on the job makes me a smooth talker
A fault is that I have a short temper,making me commit rash actions without thought.
I'm guessing steampunk land has walker cars,so I have one as a taxi,as my part-time job.

Is this better?
>>
>>312548
That thing in the background is a warship on legs. Didn't notice that when I posted it.
>>
>>312550
One last question, is the union at all associated with the college. This will only determine where you are when the next session begins.
>>
>>312550
I like it. Grab a high concept so you have something to do and you'll be pretty neat...By the way, is your taxi by chance driven by a certain senator you may have extorted?
>>
>>312559
>is your taxi by chance driven by a certain senator you may have extorted?
I like your clever reference.
Maaaaybe?
>>312558
I'm going to assume this college thing is important. I've decided it isn't apart of it.
>>
>>312550
High concept: spokesman for work union
Trouble: short temper
Aspect: taxi driver
Skills
Great: rapport
Good: driving, craft?
Got you started, now see if you can finish it.
>>312563
So you'll be out side of the time bubble, waiting for the necromancer with the rest of us.
>>
>>312568
You may want to place deceive above craft.
>>
>>312568
Empathy should be fair at least as well.
>>
>>312503>>312563>>312559I'm going to pass out now, hope you don't mind.
>>
>>312568
Name:Dio Brando
Description:Tall,fairly muscular blond-haired man.Dressed in a ornate shirt and breeches,a large pair of boots, vambraces, and two suspenders attached to a band around the waist.
High concept:Representative of a worker's union
Trouble:A short-temper that can lead to rash decisions
Aspect:Taxi-driver
Skills:
Great:Rapport
Good:Driving,Crafts
Fair:Fight,Physique,Deceive
Average:Empathy,Athletics,Magic,Notice

Is this good?
>>
>>312596
Two more aspects and stunts. And I told myself I would sleep.
>>
>>312637
GO TO BED
>>312596
Yeah, you need two more aspects, and stunts. Also, your high concept is basically why you do stuff, so you could be like "to rule the world of these monkeys". You can spend fate points to use your aspects, which will net you bonuses. You can also use your aspects in negative ways, to get more fate points. Examples are above. Stunts are near-permanent traits that better your character. You could do what I did and have 'Smooth talker' for +2 to talking based stuff, but feel free to come up with your own.
>>
>>312596
Description:Tall,fairly muscular blond-haired man.Dressed in a ornate shirt and breeches,a large pair of boots, vambraces, and two suspenders attached to a band around the waist.
High concept:To gain power and rule a nation with an iron fist.
Aspect:Taxi-driver,Politician,Ruthless
Skills:
Stunts[
Smooth talker:Excellent speech craft.+2 to rapport and deceive.
Well mannered:Able to relate with people of high-class,basically wealthy people.+2 to Rapport in any situation like this.
Proper health:Naturally healthy.+2 to Physique]

Is this good?
>>
>>312637
I really wanted to go for an average Joe character rather than a crazy ex-military OC.

Name:Andrew Burgershot
Description:Andrew Burgershot is a fat moth man with fuzzy moth fuzz covering his exposed skin. He has moth eyes and Moth wings. Everything else on him is human.
High concept:Wants to find a lady moth to settle down with.
Trouble:Is wanted for loitering in three different systems.
Three additional aspects:Caring, Wary, Average Joe.. errr Moth.
Skills:
1 Doing taxes;
2 Shooting
3 Driving
4 Competitive Eating

Three stunts:
One time he had sex with two moth ladies at once.
Killed a spider without flinching.
Finished College
>>
>>312667
There are other ways to do stunts break a rule is another that costs fate to use, but use one skill instead of another doesn't cost anything to use. other than "+2 to thing" getting over exposed, it's good.
>>312804
Ha, you missing a few skills, and I don't know what these stunts are supposed to do.
>>
>>313193
I'm still here. Not that anyone cares.
>>
>>313556
Sigh, >>311490 Srae, don't be an asshole.
>>
>>315040
What I mean is, get your half elf ads down here and tell me what your up to.
>>
So uh,are we starting?
>>
>>315086
I would like to but I've trapped myself with the necromancer in a time bubble.
>>
>>315120
Perhaps you could establish Mr. Brando's location. But I need to know what Srae is doing this week before you can do much else.
>>
>>315153
Fuck it, his training will take as long as it takes for him to get here. We begin! Arin, I do believe you had an investigation roll you wanted to make?
>>
>>315153
About that.
I really have no idea where everything is.
I'll just say that he is somewhere in a major city
>>
>>315239
Somewhere in Argentum major was already assumed. Any particular building you would like to be near? Or perhaps you just dropped someone off in front of the college.
>>
>>315250
>Or perhaps you just dropped someone off in front of the college.
That will do
>>
>>315256
All right, some inquisitors just left the college. Other than that you are now in a massive cavern with the gates of the college before you. Lots of merchants sell goods best had before entry.
>>
>>315292
So what are my options exactly?
Can I go check out the merchants?
>>
>>315320
Absolutely! What do you have in mind?
>>
>>315328
Check out what the merchants have to sell,specifically some food items.
>>
>>315153
>>315202
Derp, I just remembered that Srae requested that he just sorta, went to the tavern.
>>
>>315387
The first shop you come acrossthat sells food, is a blood troll selling sushi. Can you give me a simple lore roll?
>>
>>315402
Uh I'm sorry.
What do I roll exactly?
>>
>>315412
4d3 plus the bonus for whatever skill.
Average+1
Fair+2
Good+3
Great+4
And so on.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 3, 2 = 9 (4d3)

>>315421
>>
>>315424
So, you can see by the trolls gills and certain purple colorations that he is of high caste among blood trolls.
>>
>>315441
Alright,how about I ask him how much is the sushi.
Oh,and am I able to check if I have any money on me?
Do this action first if I can.
>>
>>315454
Sense you have the sense to ask, give me a resource roll.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 1 = 5 (4d3)

>>315463
Same type of roll right?
>>
>>315493
It'll always be 4d3+skill. And you have 2 chains.
>>
>>315510
The sushi costs 2 Croon for a roll. There is no way you can afford it.
>>
>>315510
I'm sorry if I'm questioning all the time,but what are "chains" exactly?
Is it a type of currency?
>>315519
Can you please explain the currency system?
Again,I'm sorry if I don't understand the system here.
>>
>>315524
Yes, chains are currency, they are literal copper chain links. Croons are 12 chain bills, and Granks are 12 Croon bills. You are fairly well broke in this world's terms.
>>
>>315049
k <3

Imma walk through the gate but im wary cause they might have an invisible wall in the gate.
>>
>>315539
Well shit.

Find another customer?As in,find someone who needs a taxi.
I decided to the merchant section if you need further details.
>>
>>315556
Discord chat for you and Andrew!
https://discord.gg/xVXhS
>>
>>315545
Didn't I already->>311532 yes I did.
>>315556
Hmm, yes, infact, the inquisitors would like a trip to the dock. Your rates would put the trip, for three people, at 15 chains. But they look like they might be willing to pay more, if you can get away with lying to them.
>>
>>315577
I walk up to one of the students and say "Excuse me. Do you happen to know where people enroll?"
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 3, 1 + 4 = 12 (4d3 + 4)

>>315577
I'm guessing this is a deceive roll.And I'm also guessing that one of my stunts adds another +2?So +4?

Well,pick them up and lie about the rate.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 3 + 4 = 14 (4d3 + 4)

>>315588
The student snickers, "The head office is that way, as the signs would tell you."
>>315594
Hold up, I'm going to roll their empathy.
>>
>>315605
>>315594
One of the Inquisitors speaks up. "Are you really trying to scam the imperial inquisition?"
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>315605
TELL ME WHEN THERE ARE SIGNS NEARBY!

Roll to resist urge to deck this kid. DC7. If i fail punch him in the face
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 3 + 4 = 13 (4d3 + 4)

>>315610
It was just a prank bro?
There's a camera in the corner?

No,just make up another dank lie,like,on certain days the rates goes up.I simply forgot about that and the rate is actually 15 chains.
>>
>>315614
Give me a fighting roll.
>>
>>315632
The inquisitor snorts in contempt, but they pay the toll.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 1 + 2 = 10 (4d3 + 2)

>>315634
k +2 from stunt about negative emotions such as..pride? smugness?
>>
>>315652
Could you post the revised char sheer please?
Alright, your punch hits the "kid" and a security personal stuns you and brings you to the jail, you are no longer in the school.
>>
>>315648
Drive them to their destination
>>
>>315665
I tell the guard "I regret nothing. How much is my bail."

Name: Srae Efink
High Concept: Necromancer
Trouble: People hate Necromancers such as Srae
Aspects: Necromancer, Musical, Smart
Skills
Great-Magic
Good-Musician, Lore
Fair-Stealth,Crafts,Contacts
Average-Investigate, Deceive,Crafts,Resources, Rapport
Stunts: When people around him are feeling negative emotions (sad,mad,depressed that kinda stuff) deal extra damage. (whatever you feel is fair) When no materials to raise creatures spend 1 fate point to gain some. When someone dies srea can talk to them and gain info, can only talk to them 15 min after death. (for 1 fate point?)
>>
>>315683
No problems. No thank you, they just take their ship and leave.
>>315692
Thank you, the guard tells you that you assaulted a scholar, your bail would be 20 Grank.
>>
>>315702
"What is going to happen to me exactly?"
>>
>>315702
I'm sorry, but I need to sleep.
>>
>>315702
Guess I'll find another customer.
>>
>>315707
10 imperial standard years.
>>315712
No such luck, people rarely want a ride from the docks, sailors tend to rather walk and workers don't want to spend what they have on a taxi.
>>
>>315702
>>315539
I just wrote grank instead of gront twice, I'm a failure.
>>
>>316524
Well shit.
Any notable places to go for any customers?
Or is it getting late?
>>
>>317299
Those willing to pay for your services are typically collected in the wealthy district, and have further to go anyways.
>>
>>317315
Well lets head to the wealthy district shall we?
>>
>>317360
All right, an elven woman is trying to get your attention when you get there.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 2, 3 + 4 = 13 (4d3 + 4)

>>317380
Drive to her and lie about the fee again.
If it doesn't work,use the same excuse as with the inquisitors
>>
>>317404
Cough cough, it's been your standard to double the price for these rich folk anyways. At any rate, she says "I need to get these potions to the college, is this a smooth ride?" Given your standard to double the fare from the wealthy district, this trip would make you an even 4 Croons.
>>
>>317429
Assure her that it would be as smooth as possible and proceed to let her in and drive her to her destination.
Is there radio in steampunk world?
>>
>>317435
The radio won't play music if that's what you're asking. She tells you, "I'll pay double if you can keep it that way" and gets in. Give me a drive roll.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 1 + 3 = 10 (4d3 + 3)

>>317440
>>
>>317444
You don't earn the double fare, but nothing bad happens. +4 croon
>>
>>317448
I think I can go for one more drive.
Look around for any customers
>>
>>317460
The blood troll from earlier is looking for an evening commute to his hive in the wealthy district.
>>
>>317466
Give him a ride,standard fee,and take him to his destination
>>
>>317475
Do you mean standard as in 2 croon, or with the "wealthy fuck 100% tax"?
>>
>>317487
Uh...
The former?
>>
>>317498
All right, +2 croon, and the day is late. Where would you like to sleep tonight?p
>>
>>317505
Yes.
Sleep is for the reasonable.
Go back to my place of residence and crash in for the night.
>>
>>317509
Yep, your place of residence. another resource roll please.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 3 = 9 (4d3)

>>317514
>>
>>317517
You own a house near the port. It's sparsely furnished, but you are hardly home anyways.
>>
>>317526
Well,go there and find bed.
Sleeeeeeep
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 1, 1 + 2 = 8 (4d3 + 2)

>>311552
>>315202
Here you are!
>>
>>317531
I'd wish you good morning but others had plans for tonight.
>>
>>317653
Sure sure
>>
>>317643
What were you even investigating?
>>
>>317659
I was looking through merchant stalls at the college, checking for illusion magic/devices.
After that I'll head up to the tavern and get ready to perform, along with asking Ch'kil for the honey.
>>
>>317664
Ah, well, you find plenty of toys, but nothing of the level I imagine your looking for, and Ch'kil is still following you btw.
>>
>>317670
Alright, I'll ask Ch'kil for the mind honey she offered me earlier as I walk up to the tavern.
>>

>>317670
Roll for look for corpses and spirits to raise.
>>
>>317677
Chi'kil hands you the mind honey "wait till we're in bed cutie"
>>317680
You're rats are still receiving your orders, and their are plenty of discarded bones in the cell. Truly filthy by modern standards. Fars is here to see you. "What the hell did you do?" He asks.
>>
>>317694
"Some smug kid was being smug. I decked him in the face."
>>
>>317705
*sigh* "I can get you out, but afterwards, your business with me, and the rafters, is done, your just another civie to us, understand?"
>>
>>317713
"Awwww but I wove you Nully Wully."
>>
>>317718
"I'll take that as a yes, and be glad I don't have to deal with you anymore, break is tomorrow, breakfast."
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2, 1 + 2 = 8 (4d3 + 2)

>>317694
Alright, let's head into the tavern, get our musician to start playing and gather some attention before we start.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 3 + 4 = 11 (4d3 + 4)

>>317727
Allright, I'll throw in the musician's roll and see how much you get.
>>
>>317734
Oops, it should just be your roll plus his skill, so 12, about 10 croon to split, you get 36 chains and 2 croon. The musician insisted that he receive the odd chain, so there it is.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 2, 2 + 10 = 17 (4d3 + 10)

>>317727
Attempt to create a super undead made of rats and materials in the room. Secretly of course don't want the guard to know.

Research roll +2 from Smart aspect +2 from Necromancer aspect +4 from Magic skill +2 from Crafts.

This is gonna be the best rat creature ever,
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 3, 3 + 3 = 13 (4d3 + 3)

>>317747
Goodie. Now, I'll weave some intriguing stories after my poetry has (hopefully) gathered an audience.
>>
>>317748
You made, dear gods you made,

A bone beast. Not good for much but great at what it does.
Superb (+5) at fighting
Great (+4) at Physique and provoke
Terrible (-2) at anything else.
>>
>>317759
So, you play extra late? Like, 4 am late to make another roll.
>>
>>317766
Yeah.
>>
>>317760
Wait till night fall with my bone beast. Try to educate him secretly.
>>
>>317791
Give him hugs and tell him I love him. In secret of course.
>>
>>317782
Alright
>>317759
Plus the musician's 4, that's 17, dear god, some rich wealthy fellow dropped a couple gronts. +1 gront, +2 croon, +11 chains.
>>
>>317793
>>317791
The bone beast doesn't understand any of what your doing.
>>
>>317793
Wait till breakfest So I can become a pirate.
>>
Am I awake now?
>>
>>317797
Alright. I'll go to the innkeeper and buy quite a few drinks for my musician and some for myself.
>>
>>317820
It's about 4-5 am, so if you decide you want to get up then, you can
>>
>>317822
Still going huh, the drinks are free, you made him a lot of money, but it'll be a lot harder to impress these people tomorrow.
>>
>>317828
Eh sure

I AWAKEN MY NON-EXISTENT MASTERS!
>>
>>317833
Welp, your hungry. -1 till you eat something.
>>
>>317830
Nice. Before retiring to my room for the night, I'll ask the musician for his place of living in case I need him again.
>>
>>317813
A massive explosion destroys part of the prison, your bone beast goes beserk, you can't control him, your rats arrive and the rafters are there, fighting off the guards.
>>317846
He has no idea where he'll be, he sleeps where he can, which is this tavern tonight. Ch'kil is already asleep.
>>
>>317844
Find something to eat
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 2 + 4 = 10 (4d3 + 4)

>>317869
Casually walk away. Raise corpses that are near me. Start down to the docks.
>>
>>317869
I nod, then I'll go up to his room and hide under his bed, waiting for him to go sleep.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 2, 3 + 4 = 13 (4d3 + 4)

>>317879
There is no food, in your house.
>>317882
Rolling for peeps to shoot you.
>>317885
He's going up to bed at the same time as you.
>>
>>317909
use corpses as body shields to protect me from bullets.
>>
>>317909
Fucking hell.
Looks like I have to go shopping
Go outside in search of a marketplace.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 1 + 3 = 10 (4d3 + 3)

>>317909
Once In his room with him, I'll tackle him onto his bed.
>>
>>317909
Ok, so, Srae, you took a 5 shift attack. You can absorb these one of two ways,
Stress: you have two tiers of physical stress to absorb with, a 1 and a 2. This can absorb a maximum of 3 of the incoming damage.
Consequences: these come in three tiers, mild, moderate and severe. They each have a shift value, 2, 4 and 6 respectively. a consequence is I a new aspect that must be healed, and the firing squad would get a free invoke on it.
In addition, you could just be taken out, you would lose your undead, but the rafters can still get you out of there.
>>
>>317925
The port market is a great place to get cheap bread and soup, chancesare you eat breakfast here most days anyway.
>>317935
The Musician is now on the bed, he decides to spend this turn saying "the fee is 6 croon an hour dear"
>>
>>317981
let the undead tank. I will walk outta here awesomely.

Do you mind rolling fear for the guards? I am walking away like I don't care and they have to shoot their best friends which just died.
>>
>>317991
O-Oh my. I'll ask him if he'd be willing to indulge my more sadistic tastes, while at the same time checking him out to see if he would happen to be an elf.
>>
>>317991
Well lets go to the port market
>>
>>318001
The undead aren't in the way yet, you need to either be taken out, or absorb the damage, then you can take an action.
>>
>>318013
The rafters are causing trouble down at the prison this morning, the sky is looking like it might rain on 'minor, gront's soup shop has a sign up "special today, real fish soup" you know that that only means he added someone's leftover fish to the soup pot today.
>>318010
He isn't an elf, in fact, you suspect he may have some dwarf blood. "That'll cost triple." Is all he says.
>>
>>318043
Fuck it lets go eat some fish soup.
>>
>>318023
I will be taken out.
>>
>>318053
All right, you sped a chain on a hearty helping of soup. It has some recently added rice and seaweed too.
>>318057
I'll get to you later in the day.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 2, 3 + 3 = 13 (4d3 + 3)

>>318043
"I'll take it." I'll cast some chaos magic to make his skin much more sensitive if you catch my drift. +2 from stunt.
>>
>>318064
Eat the nice meal.
>>318070
Are you currently having intercourse?
>>
>>318070
Ok, done.
>>
>>318082
You are content, and I think he is.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 3, 3 = 9 (4d3)

>>318082
Yes.
>>318087
I'll do some lewd things with him for a bit, then start strangling him in the name of Slaanesh.
>>
>>318101
He has the symbol of slaanesh on his chest, and, seeing yours, you have a night of pain and pleasure until dawn, filling you both with a divine energy that prevents your exaustion during the next day. No fee.
>>
>>318091
I think it's enough.

Go to the workers union office building that I work at.You know,being a representative and all.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 1 = 7 (4d3)

>>318119
"Thanks, you fucking degenerate~" 11/10, not too shabby. I'll try to snag his money on my way out.
>>
>>318121
Yup, Clasandra (a blood troll) has some papers for you, she always gives you the creeps with that face paint and mouth stitches. The papers contain only one subject of interest, the carpenters guild want a raise.
>>
>>318134
Read through the papers to see if there is any information on this guild.I don't think giving a raise to them should be a problem?
>>
>>318132
"Keep you hands off my money jackass"
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 1 + 1 = 8 (4d3 + 1)

>>318147
"Had to try." I'll laugh as I leave, leaving the inn with renewed vigor as I look over the town, seeing if there are any happenings currently going on as I walk through the town.
>>
>>318146
Nah, it seems their request is reasonable for how much work they do, but it's not you they have to convince, it's their boss that you have to convince.
>>318161
The rafters seem to have just finished fucking the prison over. And are headed for the river, other than that everything seems to be in order.
>>
>>318176
I'll go down to the prison to see if there is any lootables.
>>
>>318176
Well time to put that speech skill to good use!
Locate this guy's place of residence
>>
Skills:
Stunts[
Smooth talker:Excellent speech craft.+2 to rapport and deceive.
Well mannered:Able to relate with people of high-class,basically wealthy people.+1 to Rapport in any situation like this.

Modifying it so that my speech isn't too OP,as you can see with the +1
>>
>>318190
You start on the way, but a small army of masons are already headed that way, sense your headed this direction, would you like to go see what the rafters are up to on the river?
>>318202
You head up to the wealthy district, his address was on file, masons are marching off to the prison as per usual.
>>318216
It was fine.
>>
>>318232
Ah,nevermind then.
Discard what I posted.

Go to his address and ring the steampunk doorbell.
>>
>>318232
Sure.
>>
>>318241
Mr. Clouse answers his door, "I swear to Jegus if this is about those carpenters I'll cull someone!" Clouse is an obese blood troll of such high blood that he is one step short of the condense herself.
>>318243
You arrive at the river just in time to witness the following.
>>318057
You wake up, Fars is standing over you, "We promised Grale here he could hit you with a stick for that stunt you pulled with your monster" the frog standing next to him fulfills his promise, it hurts, but you'll be fine "now you stay out of trouble." And they all leave, the rafters into the sky, the frogs onto the river, and some criminals up the mountain. your money is gone.
>>
>>318301
Go to dock disguise self using robe and clothes stolen from the elf. Look for a good boat to steal.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 3, 1 + 4 = 10 (4d3 + 4)

>>318301
Attempt to calm him down and explain that I'm representing them.

I'm assuming I have to roll for this.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 2 + 8 = 14 (4d3 + 8)

>>318322
Forgot to add the stunts
>>
>>318320
I need to confirm what Arin is doing before you can do that.
>>318332
Those cost fate points, but ok, he's still pissed off, but he's not killing anyone, so that's a step in the right direction.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 2 + 1 = 7 (4d3 + 1)

>>318301
I'll check with my contacts for a short list of the more influential people here, along with a good illuisionist,
>>
>>318413
At the river?
>>
>>318421
Whoops, should've gone uptown first. I'll do that instead.
>>
>>318412
Calmly go inside and go to anywhere that looks like a living room.
A comfortable environment is key in important meetings
>>
>>318320
>>318430
You two go up the mountain.
>>318449
You find the living room, luckily, little baby Clouse decided it belonged right inside the door.
>>
>>318473
Start off with a simple "How's your day been so far?" and locate some tea that'll hopefully be there.
Cause tea is good in meetings
>>
>>318473
I'll whistle as I walk up, turning to the invidual next to me " You look a bit grim...Something happen?"
>>
>>318488
"Nah"
>>
>>318482
His pantry and fridge are both full of cereal, you are starting to suspect he is some kind of man child.
>>
>>318500
Take a heavy sigh and lets get down to business.
To defeat,the Huns.

Ask him about those carpenters.
>>
>>318490
I shrug "Whatever you say, I suppose..."
>>
>>318504
"They've been botherfin me about money for weeks now, it's starting to get on my nerves."
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 1, 3 = 8 (4d3)

>>318515
Calmly suggest that maybe if you gave them a small raise,they would stop pestering you.

I'm assuming this is a speech roll.
>>
>>318539
Rapport yes, which adds up to 12. "If you can give me one reason why I would be benefited from increasing their wages, I'll consider it"
>>
>>318555
"The constant plea for more money would stop,meaning you probably wouldn't have to deal with their shit for quite some time.In other words,a quiet peaceful life.Besides,you wouldn't have to increase it that much."
>>
>>318576
"...alright, but only 2%" 2% is exactly what they wanted you to negotiate for, weird.
>>318513
>>318490
You reach the city.
>>
>>318584
look for a secludeded area.
>>
>>318584
"Good,I'm glad we could come to an agreement"
Shake hands and exit the house
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 1 + 1 = 8 (4d3 + 1)

>>318584
Now I'll check with my contacts for influential people and a good illusionist.
>>
>>318597
Did,
>>318600
And done.
>>318601
You find, an illusionist.
>>
>>318612
Summon "The First Platoon of The Great Rat Armada" aka all the rats I have.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 1 + 2 = 7 (4d3 + 2)

>>318612
I'll ask him if he'd be willing to teach me a few concealing magics, along with maybe lending me a wand.
>>
>>318612
Report back to the Worker's Union building to report on my success
>>
>>318628
They take an hour to gather
>>318629
"Bruh, I don't think I can do that."
>>318642
Clasandra stops you at the door, very insistently gives you another file and pushes you out the door.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 3 + 3 = 12 (4d3 + 3)

>>318656
Hmph. Let's crank up the charm with some classic slaaneshi magic "Aww, c'mon, please? For me..?"
>>
>>318656
Okay then.
Look through the file
>>
>>318673
Did you just use a stunt? Cause I think your out of fate points.
>>
>>318678
Just realized you're right, take two from that mod.
>>
>>318656
Send the rats in small squads to find the homeless then have the rats kill them, take parts of the body, scatter, regroup at home. I will personally control squads. Switching between them every few seconds to make sure the rats are not followed.
>>
>>318673
"Bruh, I'm sorry, but I just can't"
>>318676
The masons guild want to be payed overtime wages for the prison job, it'll be thousands of chains difference, but the masons are in their rights to demand it, you will need to either convince the warden to do so, or the prison could be out of commission for months while the courts handle it.
>>318692
You have one small swarm, do you really think they can do that?
>>
>>318714
Send the swarm to kill a homeless person that no one is near then take the corpse to me. I need it for....reasearch...MWHAHHAHA.
>>
>>318714
Let's see what I can do.
Head to the prison.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 1 + 1 = 6 (4d3 + 1)

>>318714
Alright, no need being there then. I suppose I'll speak with more...chaotic individuals to see if there is a safe place to research my magic.
>>
>>318714
Shit, the stunts are all wrong, sorry to do this to you guys, but you all need to edit them to fit this
Add a new action to skill
This will allow you to use a skill to complete an action that another skill would normally be used for. Ex. Backstab. You can use stealth to make physical attacks, provided your target isn't already aware of your presence.
Adding a bonus to an action
You get a +2 under very narrow and particular circumstances Ex. Arcane expert. Gain a +2 to create an advantage using lore, whenever the situation has specifically to do with the supernatural or the occult.
Creating a rule exception
Again, narrow circumstance and the change cannot change basic rules for aspects in terms of invoking, compelling, or fate point economy.
they do not cost fate to use but cannot be as broad as yours are.
>>
>>318792
Eh?
>>
>>318803
We just have to make our stunts more specific. Like, smooth talker is too broad, so you would swap it for something along the lines of your Well mannered thing
>>
Skills:
Stunts[
Calm Nature:Excellent speech craft in a calm environment. +2 to rapport and deceive.
Well mannered:Able to relate with people of high-class,basically wealthy people.+1 to Rapport in any situation like this.

I'm guessing this is better?
>>
>>318833
That last one needs adjustment.
>>
>>318833
Skills:
Stunts[
Calm Nature:Excellent speech craft in a calm environment. +2 to rapport and deceive.
Proper health:Naturally resistant to some illnesses.+2 to Physique]

Better?
>>
>>318851
He's talking about the seemingly free +2 to physique.
>>
>>318851
Sure
>>
>>318847
When creating new undead using some rat parts gain +2. When using magic to give undead the Stealthy aspect, add +2. Srae Efink always has rat viscera on hand for when he needs it.
>>
>>318856
He was, he's not now, he gets a bonus to a specific defend with that skill. And I need your new stunts.
>>
>>318911
Both the "Silver tongue" and "Devotee of slaanesh" need edited.
>>
>>311793
Silver tongue: +2 to rapport or deceive when used convince a party.
Devotee of Slaanesh: +2 to Magic or Rapport when used for seduction.
Better?
>>
>>318992
Silver tounged still needs work.
>>
>>319074
+2 to rapport or deceive when convincing a party that is not angry, that better?
>>
>>319099
When they're calm.
>>
>>319123
Yeah, basically. Can Devotee of Slaanesh be +2 to just chaos magic? I feel it might make my rapport stuff I bit boring otherwise
>>
>>319164
+2 magic when casting slaaneshi spells?
>>
>>319177
Yeah, since i'm aligned with slaanesh. I feel that that'd be balanced based on the fact that nothing else would get the boost.
>>
Now that stunts are fixed, I will resolve your actions.
>>318722
Give me the rats unmodified stealth roll.
>>318728
Off you go.
>>318745
Nope.
>>

>>319222
Kay.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 2 + 2 = 10 (4d3 + 2)

>>319222
Dang. I'll go look around argentum minor for condemned or unoccupied houses.
>>
Good night, Dio, go ahead and tell me what your going to do when you arrive at the prison.
>>
>>319316
>>319222
Oh yeah sorry.
Go find the warden when I arrive
>>
>>319232
Alright, now for the hard part, they have to kill him.
>>319249
You find an empty house.
>>319367
The warden greets you, the warden, is just that. He is an arcane essence given thought. He informs you, quite simply, that the prison cannot afford the asked price for repairs on top of recapturing the prisoners and making reparations to the families of those that died to "the monster".
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 1, 2 + 3 = 11 (4d3 + 3)

>>320878
I'll build a shrine to Slaanesh in the basement (if there is one). +3 from magic and stunts
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 1, 3 + 4 = 13 (4d3 + 4)

>>320878
Explain to the warden that maybe we can close the prison down for a while and let the justice system handle it.

Assuming a rapport roll is needed
>>
>>320973
Done
>>321141
"That simply cannot be done. Perhaps if the necromancer responsible was brought to justice we could spare some funds, but the prison must not be shut down."
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 3, 1 + 2 = 11 (4d3 + 2)

>>321305
Alright, now lets see if I can locate a store selling weapons and rope.
>>
>>321305
A Necromancer eh?
What does this necromancer look like?
What's his/her's name?
>>
>>321338
Berol's adventurers emporium is right there.
>>321484
He was a half elf by the name of Srae Efink, wore a pretentious black robe, we believe he is associated with the rafters somehow as they went through a lot of trouble to break him out of here. Last we saw they were taking him down to the river.
>>
>>321592
Thank you.
One last thing,is this individual to be killed or be captured?
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 2 + 2 = 8 (4d3 + 2)

>>321592
I'll go in and see how much their daggers cost.
>>
>>321646
It would be best to simply bring him to the inquisition. They may make use of him, elsewhere.
>>321675
You don't need to roll for that, a cheap dagger will cost you 2 chains, a good one will cost about 8, depends on what your looking for.
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 3, 3 + 1 = 12 (4d3 + 1)

>>321713
I'll buy a good dagger for 8 chains, then I'll head out and ask my contacts to spread the word among the homeless that they can stay for a bit at a new shelter (the empty house), then we'll head back to the house and hide the slaanesh shrine.
>>
>>321713
Okay,thank you for your time.
Head out and make my way down to the river.
>>
>>321770
Alright, you've hid the shrine, the results of the hobo collection will be revealed later. The knife is +1 to fight rolls when you use it.
>>321931
You're a the river.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 3, 3 + 1 = 11 (4d3 + 1)

>>321993
I'll head out once more and check my sources to see if there's any dealers of nights flame around. Also, what time is it?
>>
>>321993
Look around for anything of interest.Any clues?Any signs?
>>
>>320878
I am back. How do I murder Subject No.1.
>>
>>322083
You hear rumors that a fellow down in the caves sells it, but you don't know which cave. It's getting late, so unless you want to track down another slaaneshi, you had best get to bed, to be precise, it's roughly 10 pm, quite late to be up, even here.
>>322188
No such luck, someone might have seen where he went though.
>>322298
That's for you to decide.
>>
>>323113
Yeah, that makes sense. I'll pick up a bunch of shitty food and drop it off at the house, then go rent a room at the tavern. How much money do I currently have?
>>
>>323113
Find anyone near the river and ask them about a necromancer who might have passed by.
>>
>>323160
You purchase 40 chains worth of food for the home which has about 20 hobos. The room, for a night, costs you 2 croon, in the end, you have 1 Gront, 2 Croonand 2 chains.
>>323180
One fisherman answers, "I saw him, though I think I need some help remembering which way he went."
>>
>>323234
Not too shabby. I'll order a sub-par meal at the tavern and hit the hay.
>>
>>323249
Your last bit of Chains are spent, not to poorly by the way.
>>
>>323260
You have the equivalent, in bills, of 168 chains.
>>
>>323234
Fucking hell.
Check to see if there is anyone nearby
If no,then give the fisherman some money,then punch him in the face.
If yes,give money and ask again.

What do I need to roll?
>>
>>323290
Give me a notice check.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 3, 3 + 1 = 13 (4d3 + 1)

>>323310
>>
>>323322
The jungle is filled with all matter of frogfolk and elves. You calmly hand the fisherman a chain and he tells you, "went up the mountain, a shorter fella started walking with him some way up, very distinctive fur vest."
>>
>>323342
He adds the chain to the rest linked up around his arm and pushes off.
>>
>>323342
Head up the mountain then.
Hopefully find a tavern of sorts on top.
>>
>>323465
You walk into the only tavern, The Cackling Drake.
>>322298
Well, how *do* you murder the hobo?
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 2, 3 + 1 = 8 (4d3 + 1)

>>323483
Go to the bar tender and ask for a drink.
While this is happening,look around for anyone of note

Guessing I need a notice roll
>>
>>323551
You pay another 2 chains on the drink, and, everyone is of note, but the fellows you're looking for aren't here.
>>
>>323571
Basically, if they are a stereotypical adventurer they are in this room.
>>
>>323571
Well fuck.
Drink and then head out.
Ask around for the fellows I'm looking for
>>
>>323586
One of them just checked into that tavern.
>>
>>323601
I feel like an idiot...
Go back and ask for a room.
>>
>>322298
YO! Punchy Mcmurderfuck! Get down here!
>>
>>323621
>>322298
probably cut himself on his goddamn ears
>>
>>323619
And with that, we end the session, I think a significant for everyone except Srae, who's only real accomplishment was getting arrested and broken out by others.
Everyone gets:
Pick one or none:
>Switch rank value of two skills
>replace an average skill with one you don't have
>purchase a new stunt
>Rename one aspect that isn't your high aspect
Only Dio and Arin get
One skill point, used for
>buy new skill
>increase an existing skill by one rank

If anyone wants to join, go ahead, I do mean anything and everything will at least be considered for character.
>>
>>323673
Increase Deceive skill and rename Ruthless to Uncaring

I'm assuming I have to change the character sheet correct?
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 1, 2 = 7 (4d3)

>>323673
Use the some rats to hold him down and others to rip out his neck. Then let the rats rip him into pieces, scatter then take them to me.
>>
>>323673
I'll switch stealth for magic, and buy fight.
Aspects [Always up for Another, Eye for Shinies, Disgusted by Elves]
Great skill: Magic
Average skills: Shoot, Contacts, Physique, Notice, Stealth, Fight.
Stunts{
Silver tongue: Practiced speech, +2 to rapport or deceive when used on calm targets.
Creative thinker: Able to spot exits when being held captive/chased, +2 to rolls in a situation like this.
Devotee of Slaanesh: +2 to Chaos Magic(slaanesh).}
>>
Aspect:Taxi-driver,Politician,Uncaring
Skills:
Good:Driving,Crafts.Decieve
Fair:Fight,Physique
Stunts[
Proper health:Naturally resistant to some illnesses.+2 to Physique]
>>
>>323619
Room is 2 croon.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 2, 2 = 7 (4d3)

>>323694
The hobo is fighting off the rats.
>>
>>324688
So far, no damages has been dealt. Keep in mind, your rat swarm will only have the stresses 1 and 2, they cannot take consequences.
>>
>>324900
How many rats do I have? Keep fighting him. Can I even deal damage to him?
>>
>>324905
You can, but you have to roll more than 8 on a fighting. And your rats are fighting as a single mob.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 3 = 7 (4d3)

>>324908
Kay. Imma rek him. 3 NAT 3 HERE I COME!
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 2, 1 = 8 (4d3)

>>324918
... I'm starting to see a patern. The hobo tries to run. Needs at least a 10 to get away.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 2 = 6 (4d3)

>>324927
I want hobo meat.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 1 = 5 (4d3)

>>324937
The hobo screams something about killer rats, he needs a 9 for anyone to listen to his rantings.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2, 2 = 7 (4d3)

>>324946
This is amazing.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 2, 2 = 9 (4d3)

>>324950
The hobo eats some drugs. Rolling for adjustment for next round.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 1, 3 = 8 (4d3)

>>324961
Kill the druggy hobo
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3, 1 + 1 = 10 (4d3 + 1)

>>324998
Hobo fights back, +1 cause he ate a meth.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 1, 1 = 8 (4d3)

>>325001
Beat em
>>
>>325001
2 dmg the rats absorb it, as undead are fearless.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 1, 3 = 8 (4d3)

>>325016
Sensing my rats are in danger Srae goes to assist them.

roll to beat hobo with rats.
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 3, 1 = 8 (4d3)

>>325016
Hobo tries to run again, still needs a 10.
>>
>>325021
Srae arrives on the scene.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 2, 3 = 9 (4d3)

>>325026
Shank the hobo. Use rats.
>>
>>325036
And your action, you move for the rats and for Srae.
>>
>>324682
Well,pay up then.
>>
>>325832
I already accounted this, twas just for your own records.
>>
>>325873
Go to my room and look at the window
I assume there's a window to a back ally
>>
>>325902
You see, the hobo fight, Srae just showed up.
>>
>>325996
OH FUCK ITS HIM
Go outside and find some inquisitors or some other authority figure.Cops?Police station?
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 3, 1 = 8 (4d3)

>>326141
Hmm...
>>
>>326167
There is one officer. And he's an elf, he has some strange device in his hands.
>>
>>326175
Approach the elf and tip him off about the location of the wanted Necromancer
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 3 + 2 = 12 (4d3 + 2)

>>326179
"Ah, good, I can finally test this thing and be rid of it." He points it into the allyway, pulls a lever, and...
>>
>>326189
And?
>>
>>326189
It sprays forth a cloud of painful gasses, the necromancer and the hobo are immediately incapacitated and the rats are quickly dispatched by the elf. "I'm not going in their to pick them up, I have to return this, when this clears tie them up or something." Arin, give me a notice roll.ll
>>
>>326203
Well then.
Stand by the ally way,careful to avoid the gas,and wait for it to dissipate
>>
>>326203
You know what, forget the roll, you are shocked awake by the sounds of anguished screaming.
>>326216
This will take a while.
>>
>>326367
I'm assuming you are the OP.
Go back to the tavern and head into my room to take a quick nap
>>
>>326367
I'll go and look out the window to see what's going on.
>>
>>326401
Yeah, sorry
>>326431
A half elf is writhing in pain amidst a cloud of strange gas, wait, you know that half elf! That's Srae!
>>
>>326439
I'll invoke my 'Disgusted by Elves' aspect to brashly use a magically enhanced scream to push the gases towards the elf cop, away from Srae.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 3, 1 + 3 = 9 (4d3 + 3)

>>326488
I'm doing the aspect for a fate, also forgot roll
>>
>>326488
Gib me a magic roll, +1 for relevant aspect invoke.
>>326506
Your magic is +4 on its own.
>>
>>326488
Do I wake up to the sound of a loud as fuck scream?
>>
>>326515
Yes. Of fucking course you do.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
Rolled 2, 2, 1, 1 + 6 = 12 (4d3 + 6)

>>326509
>>326509
Sorry, forgot about that. Also I'm using the aspect to gain a fate pint, like hopping out of bed and screaming in rage because of being greeted by an elf when woken up
>>326515
>pic related
>>
>>326528
Yell back
"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"
>>
>>326509
Soo, yeah, the elf is fucked.
>>326532
+5, jackass +4 for magic skill, +1 for elf hate, and you getting in huge trouble gets you an additional fate point, yes.
>>
>>326546
Another scream, further off, this time in pure agony.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 1, 1 + 1 = 6 (4d3 + 1)

>>326561
Check back outside to see if the gas is gone
If so,run to the alley and try to find some rope to tie the fucker up.

Assuming a notice roll is needed
>>
>>326552
What? Ultra screams and sonic warfare is part of the slaaneshi artillery. I'll dash down to there and see what the fuck is actually going on down there now
>>
>>326564
You find fuck all to bind him with, but he is still covered with, whatever that gas was made of, so he'll be out of commission for a while. the smell is starting to sting your sinuses.
>>326571
^^^This guy is standing over Srae, of course.
>>
>>326593
Cover mouth with shirt,or whatever I'm wearing,and try to tie the guy up in his clothing
>>
>>326598
His robes are certainly long enough, give me a crafts roll.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 2, 2 + 3 = 12 (4d3 + 3)

>>326601
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 1, 2 + 6 = 13 (4d3 + 6)

>>326593
I'll create some daemonic perfume to crank up my charm and greet blondie
"Hey there, you feel like not tying up dark and edgy here? I'll make it worth your while~"
>>
>>326608
Just as you finish you realize that your hands are covered in oily liquid pain...give me a will roll.
>>
>>326615
"And why should I,doesn't he have a reward on him?"
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2, 2 = 7 (4d3)

>>326624
>your hands are covered in oily liquid pain
Holy fuck.
>>
>>326615
Dio needs an empathy check
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 1, 1 + 1 = 6 (4d3 + 1)

>>326630
Here?
>>
>>326629
You take one mental stress, handled the same way as physical stress, but on a different chart.
>>
>>326635
I uh what?
Is this fancy talk?
>>
>>326634
Arin's suggestion sounds fantastic!
>>
>>326641
Can't I just refuse still?
I would still need to question the benefits
It may sound fantastic,but it doesn't mean I accept,right?
>>
>>326639
Fine, I'll track it for you, no need to take a consequence yet anyways.
>>
>>326645
Okay cool,thanks
>>
>>326644
Not at all, he rolled for nothing.
>>
>>326652
Great!
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 2 + 6 = 14 (4d3 + 6)

>>326625
I'll empower my eyes with the hypotonic aspects of Slaanesh and gaze deep into his as I caress his face "Oh, I'll give you a reward...just leave this guy be, there's no need to bother with him if you've got me~"
>>326652
I'm using magic to try and lure him away??
>>
>>326743
Ok, this one is a will save or you've been mind controlled.
>>
>>326773
+4 because it's subverting your natural decision process.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3, 2 = 10 (4d3)

>>326743
"Uh......."
>>326773
Will roll?
>>
>>326797
Does this mean I got him?
>>
>>326797
>>326810
See>>326784
He passed, barely. And you won't have such an easy time of it next time Arin. He knows what you tried to do.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 2, 1 + 2 = 9 (4d3 + 2)

>>326824
Fug. Do I get any mods to this rapport roll because of daemonic perfume?
>>326797
I'll giggle "Well? Is that a yes? I'm sure you'll have MUCH more fun with me than you will with the money they'll give you for him..."
>>
>>326858
Alright this is staring to get annoying.
Cover the smell with whatever I'm wearing,ignore him talking,and pick up the Necromancer and walk off.
>>326858
"No,I have no care for what you are trying to do"

Just to clarify,is Arin a man or a woman?
Any rolls I need to make?
>>
>>326906
>>326824
Fug
>>
>>326906
Androgynous individual of questionable sex.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2, 2 + 6 = 13 (4d3 + 6)

>>326906
And I'll retort by lobbing a bolt of pink energy at you, intent on giving you sensory overload
>>
>>326929
Sexy androgynous.
>>
>>326949
*Slow clap* 5 more mental stress, and you now have to make up a moderate consequence, or pass out.
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 3, 2 = 11 (4d3)

>>326965
I'm gonna guess that I need a will roll
>>
>>326965
That means you dio.
>>
>>326968
No need, just make up a moderate consequence.
>>
>>326968
>>326972
Oh uh,I stop remembering what I was doing?
>>
>>326981
No, a moderate consequence would be equivalent to a broken leg if I'm correct
put down that fuckin necromancer
>>
>>326981
Lost, Arina gets a free invoke on that.
>>
>>326987
No, first of all, mental, second of all, broken leg is srcere.
>>
>>326988
Invoke?
>>
>>326987
Fine fine I'll put him down.
>>326992
I guess I'm putting the guy down
>>
>>326993
>>326993
You could have used it to get a plus one to some roll.
>>
>>327013
Against Dio, it only would work against Dio.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3, 1 + 4 = 13 (4d3 + 4)

>>327001
I'll channel some energy to dry Srae's robes before picking him up, then giving Dio a kiss on the cheek "I was kind to you because you're cute... Don't cross me again, or I might not be so prudish~"
>>
>>327131
Attempt to slap her away
"Fuck off,I'm leaving"
Leave the area.
Find some dirty water and wipe the spot where she/he kissed me off.

Any rolls I need to make for this?
>>
>>327155
No roll. An inquisitor stops you before you can leave, "you'll do, come with me, all three of you" he says, in the typical, comanding, holier that though tone.
>>
>>327267
I'll try not to show any outward signs of hostility and put on a smile "What do you need us for? Oh, and my friend here is a little out of commission for the time being."
>>
>>327267
Oh for FUCKS SAKE
Do a death glare at Arin,then follow the inquisitor
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 3 + 1 = 11 (4d3 + 1)

>>327285
I'll also check the inquisitor for what he's wearing, and around us for anything of note.
>>
>>327321
He is wearing a long coat, likely enchanted, he is accompanied by two Aether Knights armed with their trademark auto-pistols and armored head to toe in magical plate mail.
>>327285
The inquisitor clearly finds your question irksome, "I'm selecting you three as part of Entrast's tithe, if you resist you will be executed."
>>
>>327378
"W-what?!Who the hell is Entrast?!Why are we being selected?!What the actual fuck?!"
Bombard them with questions
>Inb4 I get whacked
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 3 = 9 (4d3)

>>327378
I'll try and remember who, or what Entrast is, and what enchantments inquisitors and Aether Knight's generally have on their gear. Oh, and I guess I'll follow.
>>
>>327428
"...The planet is Entrast, your the first acceptably human entities I came across, and if you ask another question I will shoot you myself." He responds, answering your questions in turn, at the last statement he pulls on an impressive pistol of his own and points it at your head.
>>
>>327452
I swear to god...

Shoot another death glare at Arin,and comply.
"Fine fine,just go ahead and lead us"
>>
>>327447
Simple but powerful enchantments, they make them incredibly resistant to magic and physical force. Their guns punch clean through any magical armor, and quite a lot of non magical armor at that. The absolute worst part is the fact that it's powered by "devotion to the imperium of man" making them basically useless to anyone else.
>>
>>327531
F U Goddamnit
U
Guess I'll go with them
>>
>>327541
Allright, you all board a ship, "I'll drop you off with the imperial guard and go do something a bit more important." Says the inquisitor, "might as well get to know your gravemates"
>>
>>327585
"Gravemates?"
Resist the urge to ask another question.
>>
>>327616
"Blondie, I believe the man here is implying that we are going to die." I'll look up at the inquisitor "So, what are we doing?"
>>
>>327641
"WHAT?!"
"DAMN YOU JOESTARS!"
>>
Are we going to have a new thread?
Thread posts: 625
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.