[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

File: god quest.jpg (67KB, 740x420px) Image search: [Google]
god quest.jpg
67KB, 740x420px
God, in his infinite boredom, has decided send you on a quest into the realm of the mortals.

You, the soul of a demi-god, have been placed into the body of a human on planet earth.
Your god given quest is to transcend from mortal to God before the heat death of the universe.
Additionally, if your vessel ceases to perform as your anchor to the mortal universe and you lack any force to keep you there, God will extinguish the flame that is your soul.

You are given two blessings:
>your soul's innate ability
>Blessing of Link: The user has the ability to spiritually communicate with the soul known as Recount.

Gameplay Info:
Your blessings and skills go from level 1 to 4.
Your blessing's level determines how many d4 to roll when using them.
After level 4 your blessing evolves to either a stronger or broader version and returns to level 1.
Stronger/Broader often means a lower dc for actions, so returning to 1d4 isn't always (but sometimes is) a reduction in strength.

During evolution, blessings also unlock a conditional.
Conditionals give bonuses to the blessing when certain criteria are met.
You will roll for these conditionals when the time comes.

Blessings and skills level up through regular use.
However, evolution only occurs when specific criteria is met.
A blessing has no hard cap but finding a way to evolve higher level blessings may prove difficult.

Health, rolls, inventory, buffs, and ect will be explained intuitively as we play.

Tips:
>There are very specific criteria to completing God's quest. Its never detrimental to seek clarification.
>In this universe sentences are power. As your blessings' descriptions grow larger so does your strength. Exploit those sentences at evolution to take your blessings to the next level.
>The only things you should take as the word of god are your blessing's descriptions and info on how to play the game. Any other text you see is from your character's perspective.

To begin please roll for your demi-god's name and innate ability.
Abilities can be worldly or spiritual. Abilities can be broad or specific.
Abilities are always written in absolutes regardless of if they can fail.

Example:
>reCaptcha, Demi-God of Verification
>Blessing of Verification: The user reveals the true nature of a target via a series of tests.
(The best way to fight reCaptcha is to never interact with it at all. Any command or question could be under its blessing. Ignoring renders its powers of verification useless.)

>Asix, Demi-God of Travel
>Blessing of the Fold: The user can pick any two points in space and collapse all space between said points.
(This blessing is a great example of limitations outside of the description. The DC to fold light years of space is not something you could reach at level 1 of this blessing. If you wanted to be able to use this blessing for traveling large distances, you would need to take evolutions/conditionals with that in mind. Like Slow Folding: +Distance +Cast Time. Items can also reduce DC.)
>>
I have about two hours to run this.
After that time, I'll post a google doc link with more information.

The highest last digit of the next 5 valid posts will determine your demi-god's name and power.
>>
>>29955
>Ferilia, Demi-God of Fertility
>Blessing of Fertility
>>
>Tychus, Demi-God of Pride
>Blessing of the Mirror: The user is able to produce replicates of thenselves who share the mind of the user, and can assist with any task the user wants. The user can will them to disappear at any time.
>>
>>29901
Andros, Demi-God of wine
>Blessing of the Chalice: The user is able to summon a chalice to either drink and restore health or create minons to fight for him/her.
>>
>Harvey, Demi-God of Duplicity
>Blessing of Deceit, able to manipulate people into doing things for him/her
>>
>>30157
Are these replicates spiritual or physical?
>>
>>30157
I actually like this one a lot. Also OP how often will you be updating? Just wondering
>>
>>30342
Fairly frequently within the next hour and a half.
After which I'm not so sure.
If anything changes I'll be sure to write it here in the thread
>>
One more roll and we can get this started.
>>
>>30157
I like this one.
>>
>>30731
Can we look around, see what we are working with here? Try to get a sense of surrounding?
>>
Alright let's begin. The official description of the Blessing of the Mirror is as follows
>Blessing of the Mirror: The user produces replicates of themselves that can be willed away at anytime.

Senses flood your consciousness as the merger between your soul and body concludes.
Your consciousness is flooded with data you've never experienced before.
For example the sense of sight is alien in comparison to the way souls experience the universe.
However, while this information is alien to you, your new body knows these sensations well. This dichotomy is present in all of your new senses.
Thanks to your body's natural ability to efficiently sort this type of data and fragments of its memory, you are able to adapt quickly.

As you survey your surroundings you begin to recognize concepts.
You understand that you are in a workshop.
Your workshop.
You feel an overwhelming sense of duty. You also feel secure.
Figuratively, you feel memories dancing at the tips of your fingers. It's clear it's time to make a decision on what to do next.

[[Apologizes for the edit]]
>>
>>30773
What do we make? Are we a carpenter?
>>
>>30773
Exit the workshop to see our location and time period, and all that other stuff. We gotta figure out where we are if we want to become a god
>>
File: workshop.jpg (2MB, 3476x2912px) Image search: [Google]
workshop.jpg
2MB, 3476x2912px
>>30760
You continue to survey the surroundings triggering more memories with every piece of equipment your eyes rest upon.

You have concluded that this is the workshop owned by the previous inhabitant of this body.
You are confident in your abilities to use every tool in this workshop.
You are now aware that your home is just outside.

>>30788
You are confident this body's previous owner was a carpenter.
>>
[[forgot to think about how i'll determine actions. Lets say highest last number in the first 5 replys or within 2 minutes]]
>>
Feel around for a cellphone, also check if you are a woman or not. Find a mirror would be good

What should I be rolling?
>>
>>30857
look around the workshop for anything useful, like an identification. maybe you have your carpentry certificate hanging up
>>30884
a bit unclear on this too. By highest number do you mean we should be rolling each turn?
>>
>>30815
So this is in an unattached garage workshop? My dad had one of those!
Cool.
Let's leave the workshop and look at our backyard.
>>
[[to clarify: last digit of your post determines whose action I choose. For now we'll ignore the 2 minute rule. I'm open to other methods if anyone has suggestions.]]
>>
>>30967
Just choose the best one or most this'd one.
So whichever has most votes, or whichever you like the best.
>>
>>30984
this ya get retarded ideas otherwise
>>
File: quaint winter town.jpg (473KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
quaint winter town.jpg
473KB, 1920x1080px
>>30884
You check your pockets and find a cellphone.
You remember buying this particular model for its durability.

Your memories and anatomy confirm that you are male.
You are now aware that the nearest mirror is in your home.

>>30910
Your memories are conflicted on what your human name is.
It's clear your first name is John.
However, the certificate confirms your human name is John Wikler.

>>30917
You leave the workshop and a familiar sensation overwhelms you.
The cool air, the view of the town below, and sound of the train station brings your body into a sense of ease.

In your backyard you see a grill and patio set on a cement slab.
An open beer sits on the table. You are confident that only moments before now, you sat at that table.
>>
>>30984
[[okay i'll do something along the lines of this. In addition, if the request is reasonable or quick i'll try to incorporate it as well.
If I feel like the scenario is important enough i'll call for a vote when the time comes]]
>>
>>31139
Promise John that you will live his life right.
>>
>>31237
You take a moment to reflect on the soul of John.
Is he with god? It's clear he's not in this body.

Regardless you promise to John that you will live his life right.
Your body reacts to your gesture with satisfaction.
>>
>>31139
grab that beer, down it, and go to your house to check for your familia
>>
>>31337
This.
>>31330
I hope John gets to live it up in Heaven.
>>
File: cellphone.jpg (10KB, 165x150px) Image search: [Google]
cellphone.jpg
10KB, 165x150px
>>31337
>Ahhh nothing like a cold beer before getting some work done.

Or at least that's how you'd imagine john would have said it.
After downing the beer you enter your home from the back door.

You pause to search your mind for memories of a family.
You conclude that they have never been to this town.
Before you get a chance to take in the interior of your home,
your cellphone rings.

The caller id says ann.
>>
>>31441
Nice phone. Answer it. But don't say "Hello" or anything, just "Hmm."
>>
>>31470

You hum into the phone
>hmmm

A familiar voice answers
>Hey John! Are you home? I was wondering if I could come by and pick up that crib?
>>
>>31542
Okay so probably not our wife. Say sure, she can come on over. Maybe we can sneakily extract information from her
>>
>>31565

>GREAT! I left 10 minutes ago so I should be pulling up in a minute!
Ann laughs and hangs up the phone.

Your body offers many memories of Ann.
It's clear her and John were good friends.
As if on cue, you hear the sound of a truck driving in the distance.
>>
>carpenter
Just like God's last quest
Well played OP
>>
>>31603
Is the crib ready? Look for it.
>>
>>31634
kek
>tfw neighbors mowing lawn
FUCKING WINTER COME BACK
>>
>>31634
lol I didn't even realize that>>31640
>>31640
o shit this I forgot that we actually need a crib in order to give it to her. Back the workshop!
>>
File: crib.jpg (34KB, 535x342px) Image search: [Google]
crib.jpg
34KB, 535x342px
>>31634
;)

>>31640
>>31657
You hurry back to the workshop as your mind searches for the memory of a crib. You notice it's becoming easier and easier to access John's memories of this location.

Sure enough, in your workshop sits a crib.
Its clear that you planned to finish the crib with a dark stain.
However, the crib is structurally complete and sanded.
>>
>>31730
See if we can finish it now.
>>
>>31730
So what exactly are the criteria to become godly? Are you able to tell us? Also just wait for her to come in and we can interrogate her about life as john when she does.
>>
>>31801
We'll pray to god later for clarity and guidance.
>>
Also, which God is this? Like a Deist one or an established one? Is this the Jesus' father God?
>>
File: ann2.jpg (244KB, 685x1023px) Image search: [Google]
ann2.jpg
244KB, 685x1023px
>>31787
>>31801

You apply the first coat of the finish.
Your expertise in carpentry tells you that you must let it dry for 30 minutes before applying the next coat.

As you sit contemplating your quest, Ann walks through the door.
[[picture is approximate]]

>There you are! That crib looks beautiful John.

She pulls some bills from her pocket.
>Here's the cash from Jenny, she'll be in town tomorrow to pick it up.
>Lets get it loaded in my truck so I can take it home and get it wrapped.
>>
>>32004
Ann can be an asset, but for now I think we need a goal. Are we able to search our memories to see who is in the position of most authority in this town? I don't know exactly how to be a God yet, but gaining some political standing/power would not hurt. Also we load it into the truck with her.

Also Ann a qt
>>
>>32004
Ask if she can wait for us to put on the finishing touches.
A master of his craft never half-asses things.
And we are a master.
>>
File: ann.jpg (291KB, 694x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ann.jpg
291KB, 694x1024px
>>31863
>>31889
[[Your, as in Tychus' not John's, knowledge of god is that he is the singular supreme creator. Many other demi-gods such as yourself exist. You are not sure why that is or why God does anything that he does. To claim you had an existence before this point wouldn't be accurate or inaccurate. When god assigns a purpose to a demi-god's soul it is at that point the soul exists. Before that it is a collection of knowledge in a consciousness roaming the equivalent of nowhere.

The criteria to become godly is not something Tychus is aware of.
One could deduce that for sure god has done one thing:
Place Tychus in a human body.
Therefore at the very minimum Tychus must gain the ability to manipulate souls.
There is already one tool at hand that can give you a hint but I will not spoil it.

I hope this helped?]]

>>32086
A quick mental search reveals the Luis Veggie is the Mayor of Opal.
Opal being the name of this town.
John's relationship with Luis is friendly however there is a bit more to the memory.
Its clear your friendship stems from a favor involving your home.
Unfortunately the task at hand distracts you.

>>32116
Your inflection stresses the importance of the task.
>Sure thing Ann but it'll be about thirty minutes until the wood dries.
>And even then I still need to add a second coat.

Ann grabs a seat facing you and scrunches her face
>Well why didn't you tell me that on the phone?
>>
>>32295
"Sorry, i've been a bit distracted today.
Not really myself"
>>
>>32295
Pretty much cleared it up, just two questions.
If Tychus can not yet manipulate souls, does this mean he cannot use his blessings yet?
And if Tychus does not know he wants to become God, do we have a goal? Or are we just fucking around? (I'm okay if we are, I'm just curious)
>>
>>32295
"Just wanted to spend a little more time with you" and flash one of your famed smiles
>>
>>32354
As OP stated at the beginning, much of the point of this quest is for our character (and us) to find these answers on his own in time
>>
>>32374
We need to act as John used to or we'll draw suspicion.

On that note, try and loosely remember John's personality and mannerisms
>>
>>32381
okay so we just living life. I'm okay with this.
>>32374
I too, want to seduce our good friend Ann, as she is qt, but we should not act out of character as to not lose her as a friend and confident.
>>
>>32396
Do we get to choose John's old mannerisms?
He was a focused guy, responsible, kind of hard and curt.
What else?
>>
>>32437
Why would we get to choose? OP clearly stated he was a guy before us
>>
>>32476
Yeah. I figured, but just maybe.
>>
>>32354
[[You are currently able to use your blessings and using blessings is manipulating souls you are correct. What I meant to say was directly manipulating other souls.
Additionally Tychus is aware of his quest. On one end it is his only purpose for existence. This does not mean Tychus has no wants or goals but imagine being nowhere for eternity. Regardless of your personality, with no surroundings even the most basic desires fade. As Tychus experiences humanity we'll see how his desires change. That is up to you guys.]]

You reply with a smile
>I Just wanted to spend a little more time with you

You both laugh.

You continue
>But seriously I've just been a bit distracted lately

She nods and hesitates
>I know, Steven and I have noticed.
>Look I'm just going to say it John, are you leaving town again?

>>32396
During the conversation you reflect internally.
Whenever you desire to act as John would, your body reacts accordingly.
When you both laughed you had no intention on laughing and yet John's body acted automatically. Perhaps it was because your desire was to act as John would act.
You conclude that as a soul you've never spoken before so you believe that's why your own personality does not interfere. The term may be muscle memory.
>>
>>32595
Try and laugh it off. "Why would I leave town?"
>>
>>32595
Why would I leave town this time haha?
>>
Ann doesn't buy it.

>I didn't mean to spy John but I know that no one else lives up here. All those trucks coming from your home. I know they don't work for anyone in town John, I just wish you'd share more with me. Hell Luis got mad at me for even bringing you up John, that's not normal!

Ann clears her throat
>I'm sorry John I'm overstepping, I just care about you and I don't want you to leave as quickly as you came.

Ann lets out a small laugh
>Its always here right...

Instinctively John's body presents you with another memory.
You remember a night months ago in this very workshop.
Unlike the other more general memories or feelings this one is different.

You watch as a tense drunken John and a tipsy Ann converse in the very same seats.
[[memory next post]]
>>
>>32595
>>I know, Steven and I have noticed.
>>32888
>You watch as a tense drunken John and a tipsy Ann converse in the very same seats.
I hope Steve isn't her boyfriend.
Also,
CHECK'D
>>
>>29901
I know this is a new board and what we are seeing here is the growing pains, but fuck, this make no sense:

>Your god given quest is to transcend from mortal to God before the heat death of the universe.

The heat death of the universe will take trillions of years. AND...

>Additionally, if your vessel ceases to perform as your anchor to the mortal universe and you lack any force to keep you there, God will extinguish the flame that is your soul.

My "vessel" is probably the human that Im on. Well, if a human life spam is about 80 years under which, if I dont become a God in this time Im kaput, them why the heat death part???

I will die after 80 years and my soul will wander the universe for trillions of years after???
>>
>>33006
He's exaggerating.
Learn to fun, mate.
>>
>>32888
I'm confused, is the memory your next post or any next post?
>>
>>33034
I thought it was his, maybe he is just writing it out.
>>33006
I didn't really get that either, but just roll with it. Seems like once it gets going it will be real fun .I personally just wanna get away from this god damn workshop and start acquiring power.
>>
[[almost done guys sorry for the wait. it'll be worth it to move the plot forward trust me.]]

>>33006
[[The heat death part is a qualifier. Its possible for the players to gain extraordinary strengths in this quest including leaving their current universe. If they should get such a power they will know that they must acquire the strength of god before the end of the current universe or God will seek and destroy them regardless of location. So no camping.

If your human body dies with no powers to continue living, your soul will be extinguished right then.]]

[[okay back to the memory]]
>>
File: tegaki.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
2KB, 400x400px
>>33116
I think I will just watch the thread and try to undersdand it.

Thanks for the heads up anyway.
>>
Ann yells
>Its not just this time John! Just tell me who you are, it doesn't matter.

John shakes his head and replies
>Ann its nothing. The guy I met was a friend from an old town and that's...

Ann interrupts
>Bullshit John, why do you even try! I don't care that you ditched us, I don't care that you never invite me over, I don't care that my brother lies for you, I....I'm trying to say that all I care about is you John...

Ann clears her throat and crosses her arms
>You know Luis is just like you. I never believe his bullshit story of you two being friends but maybe its true.
>I'll find out what both of you assholes are up to.

John grabs ann's hands, his face motionless.
>Ann get out.

Ann whimpers
>Im sorry John please I didn't mean that

John repeats himself
>Get out.

Ann hurriedly leaves without saying another word.
John sits there for awhile until a man walks in.

Without looking up John says
>Leave her out of it, I'll be gone soon anyway

The man nods and points to a hand saw hanging on the wall
John nods and both men approach it.

John removes the saw from the wall and gets on his knees.
At the base of the wall John jams the saw into the wall.
It fits in a small slot in the wood. John turns the saw and the wall opens.

>John?
Ann's inquiry interrupts your memory.
>>
[[one more post incoming]]
>>
Ann continues
>John, Jenny just texted me. I guess I got the date wrong because she's here at the train station.
>Can I bring her back her to pick up the crib?
>Or she can wait if you still want to talk?

Ann stammers
>I'm really embarrassed and I never know what you're thinking when you just stare like that
>>
>>33238
Tell Ann that we can talk later, and that you need to clear her head. Ask if she wants to go take a trip to city hall?
>>
[[man that took 30 minutes, sorry guys I was eating at the same time. I'm back and ready to go]]
>>
>>33270
Ann replies
>Sure I understand that.

Ann gets up to leave
>Umm I'll text you when I pickup Jenny, just let me know if I can come over...

Ann hurries out of the door. It seems she ignore your comment about city hall.
>>
>>33289
Wow what a bitch. Okay time for some powers! Can we make a duplicate to hide in the back of her truck and spy on her? Meanwhile we ourselves go to city hall
>>
>>33313
[[in the future roll a d6 when invoking blessings]]

As Ann leaves you create a duplicate of yourself.
In front of you now stands an identical copy of John.
As if already knowing his tasks, he leaves the room.

You are able to feel his movements up until Ann drives away.
It seems your range of perception isn't that far.
However. you are certain the duplicate still exists.

You leave the workshop and enter your truck.
After waiting a minute for the engine to warm up,
you leave your home on the way to city hall.

You arrive in front of city hall and park your truck.
Inside you are greeted by the receptionist.

>Hey John, here to see Luis?
>>
>>33289
We need to find out whats behind that wall! Open it using the saw as a key
>>
>>33384
>>Hey John, here to see Luis?
Yeah.
>>
>>33457
The receptionist nods.
>Go right in

Your body leads you right to his office.
Inside you can see Luis pacing around.

Without any hesitation Luis gets right into it.
>Hey John I'm glad you're here we need to talk.

Luis walks by you and out of the room.
He motions for you to follow.
>>
>>33573
Follow.
Act like John.
>>
>>33573
The two of you come to the end of the hallway.
In front of you stands a door labeled city archive.

Luis reaches into his shirt to reveal a key on a necklace.
Luis inserts the key and opens the door to reveal a cold dark room.

Inside Luis bangs on a large table centered in the room.
The table lights up revealing a map of the area.
The table seems to be by far the most high tech item in the room.
Scattered about the room are papers and notebooks.
The glow of a computer screen illuminates one corner of the room.
It looks like its from a basic pc.

Luis begins
>We're going to have to move up the time of departure John. Forget 5 months, you now have 5 hours to be at the west point.

Luis traces a path on the table as he talks
>Eventually you will make your way down here and meet up with a small group of owls who I personally know aren't compromised.

Luis looks up at you
>It wasn't a coincidence John. The disappearances of owl staff have more than tripled in the last month. Its only a matter of time before it happens here. I think you were right about the invasion John, you have to get your research to central city.
>At the very least as long as the Heart doesn't get you, we'll still have a chance.

Memories swirl as the two of you converse.
Luis finally stops talking. Its clear he's waiting for your thoughts on this.
>>
>>33684
Act like John.
Also, what kind of fucking shit was John in?
>>
>>33684
"How can you trust the owls? We can't take any chances now"
>>
>>33742
Luis grumbles
>Damnit John you're right but what can I do. I've done my best to vet these men. If they've been compromised then hell how can we even trust each other?

Luis shakes his head
>No no, I'm sorry John. At the very least there's no way your soul got taken. You might as well be Jesus Fucking Christ himself.

Luis continues
>So what's it going to be? If you have another plan I'm all ears.
>>
>>33805
"Fuck it, we gotta move fast if what you're saying is right. I'll be on my way, but you got anything else for me first?."
>>
Luis replies
>Only advice, when you get to central city make sure you...

Luis phone rings loudly interrupting him.
You now realize your clone has ceased to exist.

>One second I have to take this
>>
File: luis.png (250KB, 337x406px) Image search: [Google]
luis.png
250KB, 337x406px
You watch as Luis' face contorts with emotion.
He looks up at you and hangs up the phone.

>They have Ann. They want you to meet at the train station now, alone.

Luis is visibly holding back tears.
>Just get your research and get to west point John, it isn't worth it...
>>
>>34019
Look over the scattered notes and the pc. Maybe it will tell us what the fuck Johns into?
>>
>>34068
[[lemme know if you still want to do this, luis is not paying attention at this point so feel free to grab something on the way out]]
>>
>>34101
Grab some notes and head over to save Ann.
Make some clones to help you out.
>>
>>34126
You quickly grab some notebooks and papers.
On your way out you pat Luis on the back as he stares at his phone in disbelief.

Once outside you attempt to conjure some clones but nothing happens. Puzzled, you enter your truck and head to the train station to save Ann.

[[roll 1d6 to use a blessing]]

You arrive at the train station.
Oddly no one is around.
As you leave your truck you can hear sounds coming from one of the train cars.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>34203
Sneak up to that train car.
Try for clones again.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>34203
Summon a clone to look for Ann, meanwhile look over the notes you have first.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
holy shit this is fucking gay
>>
File: train station.jpg (84KB, 550x362px) Image search: [Google]
train station.jpg
84KB, 550x362px
>>34281

As you approach the train car you manage to summon 4 clones.
You reach the back door of the car without any of you being noticed.
You hear a clear slurping sound coming from within the car.
>>
>>34332
Barge into the room!
>>
>>34526
The 5 of you barge head first into the train car!
You are greeted by a disgusting sight.

A woman is knelt over a lifeless body sitting in a pool of blood.
The woman looks up AND ITS MOTHERFUCKING ANN.

In her hand is a chalice full of blood.
She stands and smiles, the chalice vanishes in thin air.

>So you came Tychus.
>>
[[one more post incoming]]
>>
>>34584
>>34631
FUCKING ANN
>>
John's body as well as the 4 clones have seized up in shock. A crocked smile creeps onto Ann's face as she walks towards one of your clones.
An empty chalice materializes in her hands.

While John's body has ceased thought, your soul's consciousness has not.
You have one chance to override John's fear/surprise with a d6.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>34707
If we succeed, our clones will help us hold her down.
>>
>>34760

You've managed to regain control of yourself and one other clone.
You both tackle Ann to the ground as the remaining three clones regain their composure.

Ann laughs on the way to the ground. Pinned beneath the two of you she puts up no fight.
Behind you the sound of the chalice hitting the ground echoes throughout the train car.

From the eyes of your other clones you witness three silhouettes of blood rise from the chalice. In seconds the blood hardens into three separate beings all of which you recognize.

One is an attendant you've seen many times at the train yard.
The second is a security guard.
The third you know best because it is you.

They all seem prime to attack.

roll d6s per clone and self if you wish to engage in combat.
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>34882
I'm rolling two die because we only have control of one clone.
>>
>>34925
Terrible.
>>
>>34925
[[the other clones regained their composure, sorry if i wasn't clear. you can reroll or add rolls for the rest of them if you'd like]]
>>
Rolled 5, 4 = 9 (2d6)

>>34957
I'll add my roles, the clones try to knock out the flesh whatevers
>>
Roll 3
You hold Ann down while signaling the other clones to attack

Roll 2
The other clone holding Ann releases her and attempts to tackled the Train Attendant.
The Attendant dodges and grabs the chalice from the ground

Roll 5
Another clone runs to attack the security guard.
In one blow the clone knocks the guard out.

Roll 4
Another clone faces the blood clone of John.
After an exchange of blows, the blood clone looks hurt.

Finally one of your clones watches, being your eyes as you hold down Ann.

Ann says
>How convenient, this blessing of yours will serve me. Endless vessels to draw blood from. Except your fate Tychus. I will treat you well as a slave.
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 1, 1, 4 = 14 (5d6)

>>35098
Take the chalice, its clearly whats giving her power. Also, try to knock Ann out
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 232x67px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 232x67px
>>35304

>roll 5
With a solid punch you knock Ann out.
You signal to the rest of the clones to aim for the chalice.

>roll 3
The train attendant attempts to bludgeon the nearest clone. The clone narrowly dodges.

>roll 1
Having taken care of the security guard, this clone attempts to take the chalice from the attendant. The clone trips on the body of the security guard falling flat on his face

>roll 1
John and John continue to fight. The previously injured John gains the underhand. Your john is knocked out cold.

>roll 4
The previously dormant clone springs into action.
He successfully snatches the chalice from the attendant.
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 5 = 13 (3d6)

>>35500
The original Tychus and clone with the chalice escapes while the final clone distracts the blood clones
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>35638

You and one clone sprint out from the train car, leaving a clone to inside.

Said clone manages to help up the clone that had tripped.
The two of them fight squarely against the two blood clones inside.

As your clone and you run, you notice your phone buzzing in your pocket.
You also feel a strain on your soul.

The following roll will determine how that strain effects you.
>>
>>35748
As quickly as the feeling rose, it disappeared.
>>
Alright lets call it a day here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nFkqXic0gc1xijEXdJ3vtggQu_eb_iCY8xsk3fcmjqQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>36239
Good shit, hopefully will be more active later
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.