[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Into the woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 736x414px
(This quest will be a multi-protagonist one but you will always be in control, there are bad ends but try not to worry, they won't cost the players anything)

One week ago the final bell had rung for the school year, you were release from your torment into the glorious summer sun, freedom and adventure at your fingertips, an endless vacation beginning.

Yesterday you had run out of things to do.

You live in a small town in the American northwest, a town of less than four thousand, on the edges of a grand forest. You had beaten all the games at the arcade, already reduced your sister to tears twice, and your parents say there are still two weeks until you go to the beach.

Yesterday Billy said he had something cool to show you and asked you to come to the clearing by the woods.

There were many stories about the forest in your class. Some say a tribe of Indians still lived there, refusing to integrate with America. Other say the treeline was a portal to the world of fairies, some of the girls say it's full of the walking dead of other that have gotten lost at night. Your mom says hobos live there however and that you should stay away.

All these stories and more fill your head as you pedal along the road, the clearing in sight, where you see a five of your classmates gathered around a tree.

You park...

>Your pink bike, it's little basket filled with snacks and a water bottle (Little girl, 10, starts with food)
>Your blue bike, your net and bug catching gear strapped to you back (Little boy, 10, starts with bug catching equipment.)

As you park by the children billy starts to yell at you “It's about time you showed up! Come look at this quick” Nailed to the tree is a signboard with some weird drawing.

“My big brother says there's more of these in the woods, and no one knows who put them up there. So what do ya think?”

“Do you know what it means?”

“No but we're gonna find out. Alright everyone! Here's the deal, one of us needs to go into the woods and find the rest of these signs and copy them down, then we can all go to my house and crack the code!”

Another classmate of yours, James ask the million dollar question. “Why?”

“BECAUSE! Now who's gonna go find all the signs?”

You have a terrible feeling about this.

You are currently in the forest, you have gained a notebook from Billy and some pencils. Your goal is to find as many signs and markings in the forest and come back home before dark. Now how do you begin?

>Head straight in, what could go wrong?
>Head to your left, you know a river should be in that direction
>Head to your right, that way should be the hills.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>297760
Mark on the first sign, already added to your notebook
>>
This may have been a bad time to start a quest, I'll try again in 5ish hours, that should be around noon for EST I think
>>
>>297760
>Your blue bike, your net and bug catching gear strapped to you back (Little boy, 10, starts with bug catching equipment.)
>>297830
Yes thank this a bad time to start a quest sorry no one came I would stay but it far too late for me right now good bye have a nice day or night what ever time it is wear you are.
>>
>Your pink bike, it's little basket filled with snacks and a water bottle (Little girl, 10, starts with food)
>>
>>297760
>>Your blue bike, your net and bug catching gear strapped to you back (Little boy, 10, starts with bug catching equipment.)
Girls suck!

>Head straight in, what could go wrong?
Manly man. Other choices are for girls!

Also: Slowmo qst
>>
>>297836
>>297946
>>298607
alright let keep trying

>Boy
>to the river

You head in the direction of the river wondering why you ever agreed to this. The sun is still high in the sky not yet reaching noon, the forest is filled with the sounds of critters and bugs, and occasionally some rustling in the underbrush or the snap of some twigs.

After an hour's walk you find a break in the trees around the river bank. The river is wide but very shallow, and a dark brown color that you feel would not be safe to drink. It has been dry this summer and the river is very calm. As you investigate the riverbank you notice a large, flat stone by the water's edge. It has been marked with chalk. You have no idea what it means and add it to your note book.

As you finish you sketch you hear a splash to you left in the otherwise quite waters.

>Investigate the Splash
>Cross the river
>Head down stream(Away from splash)
>Head back

Also roll a d100
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>298675
Fuck this was the mark on the stone
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>298675
>Investigate the Splash
Adventure! Boy feels invincible.
>>
>>298675
>>Investigate the Splash
>>
dead quest is dead?
>>
dead quest is indeed dead
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.