[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASoIaF DnD/Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 4

File: Map of the Known World.jpg (943KB, 3222x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Known World.jpg
943KB, 3222x2136px
A Song of Ice and Fire DnD/RPG/Quest/Whateverthefuck just stop bitching about what I call it already Thread: Beta 2.0 test
Created by JONSNO, Ornstein, and Ash, with special thanks to the other memes that occupy the GoB chat

This game is a text-based, player-driven RPG set in George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire Universe. A story is set up by the OP, and is played through by any number of players, with the maximum decided upon by the OP.

>Getting Started

To claim a spot, link a post stating you're doing so to the OP or the latest update. Your next step is to make a character. Follow the following template:

- Name
- Job/Position
- Weapons and equipments (can be anything, but can only provide a total bonus of 5 points)
- House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
- Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
- Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
- Short Description of the characters looks
>>
>>295733
Claim

>Aenar Reyne
>>
>>295733
do i need to read the books to play?
>>
>>295746
no its easy my friend
>>
>>295744
Name: Aenar Reyne
House: Reyne
Equipment: Steel plate armour, a steel longsword, a flanged mace, a knife and a wooden shield rimmed with steel.
Background: Aenar is an ambitious youth, the third of his father's children. As his father had no lands for him to inherit, he instead secured him a place in the household guard of Lord Lannister in Casterly Rock.
Appearance: Tall, slim with short golden hair and green eyes. He has a small scar on his chin.

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>Equpment: Steel plate armour, longsword, mace, knife and shield.
>18 silver stags, 50 copper stars, 500 copper pennies
>Strength: 3
>Agility: 4
>Constitution: 3
>Charisma: 4
>Awareness: 5
>Intelligence: 4

>Combat: 1
>Power: 1
>Endurance: 1
>Defence: 1
>Perception: 2
>>
>Name: Captain Rolf the Flame of the Fearless Companions
>Age: 24
>Birthplace: Deepwood Motte,Distant relative of Lord Glover
>Job: Captain of the Fearless Companions (150 Infantrymen 50 Archers 100 Cavalry )
>Equipment: 5 Iron longswords,Flammable oil jars,round wooden shield,one handed axe,nassal helmet crowned with raven wings,steel breastplate,white tunic,riding pants,leather boots
>House/Faction: No faction
>Goal/Quest: Amass wealth and reputation
>Preferred Location:The Disputed Lands
>Looks: Braided black hair,black shaggy beard,head taller than most ,broad in shoulder,lean,sharp facial features
>Money: 10 stags

>Stats: 20 points
>Strength: 5
-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
>Constitution: 5
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>Charisma: 3
>Intelligence: 2
>Awareness: 3
>Agility: 3
>>
>>295748
can i leave my house blank? i know nothing about ice and fire
>>
File: stats and specializations 2.0.png (152KB, 2396x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stats and specializations 2.0.png
152KB, 2396x1024px
>>295733
In addition, you must also roll for initial skill points. A roll of 2-3 gives 5 points, 4-5 gives 10 points, 6-7 gives 15 points, 8-9 gives 20 points, and a 0 gives 25 points. If you roll a 1, you can roll again. If you choose not to roll, you can take 10 points. You can distribute the skill points you rolled for among the stats available.

Stats
>See chart

>Flow of the game

At the start of each turn, the OP will provide an update. These updates contain replies from NPCs and results of your roll. To roll for an action, link to the update and formulate your action like this

Player>Action(Stat, specialization)

A roll of 7 will always be a success, with a 5 or 6 succeeding on mundane actions at OP's discretion. A roll of 0 is a critical success, and a roll of 1 is a critical failure. Other gets receive bonuses decided on by OP. A successful roll gives +1 to the stat it used, and a critical success gives +2. A critical failure gives -1. Stats cannot be negative.

For every 5 skill points a stat has invested in it, it receives a mastery point. This mastery point can be donated to any of the 3 specializations of the corresponding stat, with a maximum of 4 per specialization. Each mastery point gives a +1 to every roll using that specialization. Each stat can grow to give a maximum of 8 mastery points.

Also, sign every post with your character name, stat spread, and equipment bonuses.
>>
>>295758
yeah of course you dont need a house you could just be a non aligned outlaw/mercenary/priest etc
>>
File: 82641927510.jpg (177KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
82641927510.jpg
177KB, 792x792px
>>295733
>Created by JONSNO, Ornstein, and Ash
>Removed Heaven, the original creator
Not cool, nigger.
>>
>>295758
Sure. Most lowborn people don't have houses anyway so
>>295761
>Equipment

Equipment is any item your character carries that provides a bonus to specializations. Each piece of equipment adds an amount of bonus points to a related specialization up to its maximum of 4. Adding equipment, however, does not take away from the stat's 8 mastery point maximum.
Valyrian steel doubles the growth and reduction rate of all stats, ie. a successful roll will increase skill points by 2, a 1 will decrease skill points by 2, a 0 will increase by 4.

>Money

Money and economy play an important role in the world of ASoIaF. Money has the following values:
10 copper pennies == 1 copper star
50 copper stars == 1 silver stag
100 silver stags == 1 gold dragon
A player may start the game with any number of money up to and including 20 stags.

>Duels

A roll between two player characters, or a player character and an NPC with stats is treated as a duel. A single roll judges the outcome of this conflict, but the roll is interpreted differently. First, the roll must succeed normally with the appropriate stat bonuses. This determines whether or not the action is performed properly. Then, the total value of the roll of the attacking player (raw roll + bonuses) must be higher than the roll of the opposing party, plus their own bonuses. Even if the opposing party did not roll the same stat as the attacking player, the stat used by the attacker is used for this check. This check determines whether or not the performed action affects the other party as desired.
However, two characters in the same vicinity, whether they be player characters or NPCs, can speak with one another or cooperate without rolling to duel if they are in the same vicinity. All interactions can only occur between players in the same vicinity.

>Last notes

This is a roleplay-heavy game. As such, metagaming is STRICTLY forbidden. Metagaming is defined as performing an action in game based on knowledge that your character could not reasonably have gained. OP has the right to call out metagaming when it happens and bar anyone who does so from participating.
Similarly, OP is god. OP may suspend, modify, or add new rules as he/she sees fit. OP may limit any player from doing any action or receiving any item, if he/she deems it necessary. OP can also kick any player from the game for any reason. Conversely, as a player, if you notice OP is being unfair, feel free to call him/her out, fuck off to a new thread, and let the OP die in their own feces.

As this is a beta test, any input is appreciated, thank you, and gg!
>>
>>295767
Well maybe Heaven shouldn't have been a little bitch. Plus this ruleset is a total overhaul of the one he made so
>>
>>295767
Heaven you fucking scum I love you
>>
>>295774
Also, starting at X:20
>>
>Name: Sir Demien Lylard
>Age: 19
>Birthplace: Lylard Keep (small holding near Casterly Rock)
>Job: Knight in service of the king, second son of Ser Lylard (lord of Lylard Keep)
>Equipment: Set of armor (plate chestplate and helmet, rest is chain), horse, longsword (+3 to combat, +2 to defence)
>House/Faction: House Lylard (fictional house, smalltime lords of a tiny keep near CR, have a dozen men at arms under their command, loyal to the king)
>Goal/Quest: Gain fame and fortune
>Preferred Location: Casterly Rock or somewhere near there
>Looks: Sandy blonde hair with a small few freckles. Relatively handsome, though not a fucking god in regards to looks. Large for a person, but normal height for a knight. Stocky and muscular from training as a warrior
>Money: 20 stags

>Stats:
>Srength: 3
>>Combat: 2 (+3)
>>Fortitude: 1
>Constitution: 2
>>Defense: 2 (+2)
Charisma: 10
>Intimidation: 2
>Awareness: 1
>>Perception: 1
>Agility: 2
>>Accuracy: 1
>>Dexterity: 1
>>
>>295774
>He's a bitch
>We changed the rules
So if I take pathfinder and change the rules, it's my system and I created it? Flawless logic from a 17-19 year old, or however old your teenage ass is now. lol

>>295777
Love you too faggot.
>>
>>295733
Name: Srea Efink
Birthplace: A town on the border
Job: Blacksmith
Weapons: a short sword and a few throwing knives
Equimpent: Blacksmith supplies
House: No house
Goal: Make blacksmith guild
Preferred starting area: none
Desc. average person brown hair haze eyes slender frame.

Stats:
Strength:3
con:4
CHa:6
Int:4
Awarness:3
Agilty:5

(newfag sorry)
>>
>>295768
>The Story thus far

Thirty years ago, stories that had long since become myth and vanished from the memory of all but the most insightful maesters became reality. When the Long Night ended 8000 years ago, and when it did, the horrors it brought with it were broken into three parts: The blissful ignorance of Sleep, the restricted terror of Silence, and the inevitable doom of Death. Eventually, 250 years after Aegon Targaryen's conquest of Westeros, these Three Nights found their way into the weaknesses that rested in the hearts of three men: a Dornish Prince who wished to free his people, an escaped slave whose heart was torn in two, and a jealous prince who yearned for his nephew's throne. At the wall, a bastard boy's bastard magic led an army of the long doomed across the North, tore Pyke to its foundation, and razed keeps across the Vale and the North. With this, and a struggle for the crown between King Daegon I and his uncle Jacaerys in the midst of a rebellion in Dorne, the Nights siezed the opportunity and cut deep scars in Westeros. Thanks to the deeds of the Night of Death, this jealous Prince Jacaerys, King's Landing and all the crownlands for miles around wasted away, crumbling under thousands of years of crippling age. However, the hero Benhart Umber took a blade imbued with the magic that brought the dead from their graves and drove it through his own heart, tying his existence to the blade, cursing him to live a life forever between life and death, in a limbo which proved to be the ultimate weakness of Death. Unable to properly be called alive or dead, this hero returned to his home in the North, to live forever with his family. However, this man's new life discontented many, calling him abomination, and rejecting him in the face of his own gods. 30 years have passed, and Benhart's parents have long passed, leaving him the head of House Umber. Unmarried, with a brother and nephews who resent him for being unable to lose his seat, Benhart lives a life separate from what the hero truly deserves. In King's Landing, King Daegon has been murdered by the mysterious group Ouroboros and his wife taken into the custody of the Lannisters. All this is compounded by the ongoing revolts in the Free Cities controlled by this group. They cry for the peoples' right to govern, and have swayed enough hearts in Pentos, Volantis, Norvos, Lys, and Myr for their citizens to wrest control of their homes away from those who they believe to be oppressing them. The new Lys and Myr prepare an assault on Tyrosh to sieze the city in the name of this new liberty, skirmishes between Norvos and Qohor have become commonplace, and Braavos' sovereignty is preserved only through its treaties with new lands. In the absence of King Daegon, his dragon, Karxes, roams Westeros freely and Lord Tyrel Lannister holds the seat of Lord Protector at Casterly Rock while the Hand of the King, Ser Crow Nightsfyre, investigates the ruins of King's Landing...
>>
>>295799
>Srea Efink

Your father always said you never knew much, but he was a good man, and a strong one, who only beat you when you deserved it. Now, here you are, at Oldtown, the largest city in Westeros. Naturally, there's a lot of competition in such a large place, but you boast good, strong steel, and that is in high demand. There's a tourney being held soon, to celebrate the Name Day of Lord Hightower's eldest daughter. Today she turns six-and-ten, and the victor in the lists will like as not take her as his bride. That means knights, and knights could always use some good steel.

What do you do?
(By the way don't forget a specialization for charisma)
>>295755
>Captain Rolf the Flame of the Fearless Companions

In a city preparing for war, you and your band of sellswords are ravens in a murder of crows. You arrive at the governor's palace with no incident, only to find guards lining the steps. "State ye bizzniss" The front two say in unison.

What do you do?
>>295752
>Aenar Reyne

And so your company departed. A dozen men in castleforged plate, expert swordsmen and archers the lot of them, your ship bound from Lannisport arrives in Myr in just a few short days. You repeat to yourself your mission to ensure you remember it: secure the alliance of the Ouroboros and learn the fate of Raehaerys Targaryen, exile prince of the Iron Throne, and apprehend him by any means necessary, should he still live.

What do you do?
>>295790
>Ser Demien Lylard

You head through most of Casterly Rock without a hitch, but as soon as you reach the gates you're stopped by the guards at the front. "Hey, where do you think you're going? Shifts don't change till sundown ye pillock!" Just when you realize you may have been caught again, you remember the Lannisters still may have Mors and Jaime locked away.

What do you do?
>>
>>295876
Rolf looked at the guard straight in the eye then spat

I am here to save your city from eternal doom step aside kid

nothing personal

Rolf>Charm

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>Charisma: 3
>>
>>295876
Get permit to sell wares at tourney. The knights surely want a good pike. Chat with other blacksmiths as if they are willing to join a group of blacksmiths one day.

(Charm for charisma spec)
>>
Rolled 3876 (1d10000)

>>295876
Aenar looked at his company, all Lannister men, though no doubt some of them would be willing to forsake their Liege in return for wealth. It was just a matter of finding them out.

Aenar > Awareness, attempt to find who is loyal to Lannister and who can be bought

>Ser Aenar Reyne

>>
>>295899
>Stats:
>Strength:3
>con:4
>Cha:6
Charm
>Int:4
>Agility: 5

(forgot stats)
>>
>>295876
Rolling for staterinoes!

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne
>>
>>295876
>>295876
"Well friends, I seem to have lost my way. See I am new around here and Lord Tyrel has instructed me to bring a prisoner to him from the dungeons. Kindly give me the directions to them, and before you even think about saying bugger off, just think whether or not you want the shit beat out of you, by me of course."

Demien>charm, intimidate

>Job: Knight in service of the king, second son of Ser Lylard (lord of Lylard Keep)
>Equipment: Set of armor (plate chestplate and helmet, rest is chain), horse, longsword (+3 to combat, +2 to defence)
>House/Faction: House Lylard (fictional house, smalltime lords of a tiny keep near CR, have a dozen men at arms under their command, loyal to the king)
>Looks: Sandy blonde hair with a small few freckles. Relatively handsome, though not a fucking god in regards to looks. Large for a person, but normal height for a knight. Stocky and muscular from training as a warrior

>Stats:
Charisma: 10
>>Dexterity: 1
>>
>>295919
Ornstein, muh boy!
>>
>>295932
DOCTOR BEANS DOCTOR BEANS DOC DOC DOC DOCTOR BEANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAEil3_D03k
>>
File: 1448926062761.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448926062761.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>>295947
>>
>>295733
Hey dude Im pretty new to this stuff but would really like to play. I have played DnD quite a lot atleast. Just wondering if you could make me a character (maybe a template tou have already made) that way I can kinda just figure it out? (Maybe I can be some other dudes body guard or something?) If it's not cool just say so and I'll lurk. Thanks either way!
>>
>>295951
you can be my blacksmiths body guard such as a long time friend. Srea isn't exactly the strongest so he would prob get a bodyguard.
>>
>>295919
>>295876
>Name: Ser Ruwyn Dayne
>Birthplace: Starfall
>Job: Knight Serving House Dayne
>Equipment: Set of armor, House Dayne Tabard, Bastard Sword (+3 combat, +1 defence)
>House/Faction: House Dayne
>Goal/Quest: Become the Sword of the Morning
>Preferred Location: Starfall
>Looks: Dark hair. Extremely handsome, Taller then most men, well trained and muscular from being raised a knight.

>Money: 18 stags

>Strength: 5 Combat: 1
>Intelligence: 1
>>
>>295899
>Srea Efink

You head outside the city and set up a pavilion to sell your wares. You're like to work during the day outside the city walls to sell your steel and at night to make more. If you had an apprentice, you could have him sell your work, but alas. Luckily, as you ask around, though many of the smiths are too protective of their work to join in any sort of guild, there were two who were willing to cut a deal with you: each would help by making new steel for you to sell in exchange for half the profits. You learn from the others around however, that these two smiths, Chubby Iven and Raymun Leatherback, are in such a feud that you can only make a deal with one, and the other will hate you.

What do you do?
Also if you want me to award you a skill point for a successful roll, tell me what you're rolling for.
>>295897

"Wew lad" the guards say, and they move to let you pass. You now have free roam to move about the governor's manse.

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>295904
>Ser Demien Lylard

"The fuck you think you're playing at, boy? I oughtta sock you right in the gob!" One guard says, but the other holds him back by his shoulder. "Don't mind Rufus, just head inside."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>295972
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

House Dayne has been a steadfast ally to House Martell for generations, with Starfall standing as the second line of defense against invaders should Yronwood ever fall. Naturally, as it never did, House Dayne suffered only minor casualties in the last Dornish Rebellion, being one of the only houses in the desert land to stay largely intact. Though Prince Emmett Martell, the sitting Prince of Dorne so long as his Aunt, the Princess, remains the queen in Casterly Rock, fails to regard House Dayne with much respect because of this, Yours was among the first Houses to be called upon by the Prince with the news that the Jailer King Daegon had died.

What do you do?
>>295904
>Aenar Reyne

It didn't take an archmaester to figure out that these men were not the kind to be easily bought. These were men handpicked by Lord Tyrel himself to guard his confidence and his good name, and anything else would be a fool's errand from his point of view.

What do you do?
>>
>>296001
look at the one of the guard straight in the eye then let out a mighty roar

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH

Rolf strolled into the city and towards the governors mansion

Rolf>agility

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>>
Rolled 311 (1d1000)

>>296001
Aenar put his hands on his hips, squared his shoulders and raises his head. "We'll break up into pairs of two and search the city. Go heavy handed if you must, but we will find Oroborous. You two," Aenar pointed at two swords men, "come with me, we'll begin with the ironmongers."

>Ser Aenar Reyne

>>
>>296001
Ruwyn was ready for the day, a healthy breakfast, and a good night of sleep saw to that. Now he needed only do his fathers bidding, as was expected of him.

Constitution(I guess?) > Go look for father

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>296001
Srea Tells Iven "You know Raymun was saying that he would take 30 percent of the deal just to spite you. I like you Iven but Raymun deal is just better so I will have to go to him. unless you can lower your prices to say hmm...20% for you?"

mwahhahahahah
(should i ignore when you talk about the other players?)

Stats:
Strength:3
con:4
Cha:6
Int:4
Awareness:3
Agility:5
>>
>>296049
(i worded this badly . 20% profits go to Iven 80 to me. Also if i cant get iven to agreed change price to 25% which is what i really wanted. important to over shoot so when they haggle you still win.)
>>
>>296001
I slit the belligerent one's throat and stab the other one in the leg. "Now, where the fuck are the dungeons."

demien>agility

>Stats:
Charisma: 11
>>
>>296010

Confused as to why you'd go back into the city and then turn around to go into the manse, the guards seem completely put out of their element. The governor will likely have their heads someday, but you seek him out anyway.

What do you do?
>Agility +1
>>296013
>Aenar Reyne

Your men follow your orders as you issue them, dispersing throughout the city. This place is a hotbed of revolutionary activity, so you'd do best to tread lightly, but if a few people get broken, that can't be helped. Eventually, you and your men reach your ironmongers.

What do you do?
>>296020
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

You arrive in your father's chambers, and his condition is just as poor as the day before, perhaps worse. Well, if he dies, you think, at least he lived to see another spring. "Tell me, boy, have you spoken to your brother this morning? He's afraid I'm going to die." He laughs softly to himself. "I pray you'll be good to him. Rule for him where he cannot. Just as you have done for me." Pausing a moment to catch his breath, your father addresses you once more. "Now, Ser, given the news of the King's death, I would like you to give this news to the smallfolk, and begin arming them. It's very likely that Prince Emmett will call our banners once more while the realm lies kingless, and we'll need every man."

What do you do?
>Constitution +2
>Distribute 1 Constitution mastery point
>>296049
If you'd like, you can ignore them, though I'd advise against it. The other players' updates can hold important information about the realm.
>Srea Efink

Iven guffaws at your offer. "What kind of joke is that, eh? You're lucky I even gave you that much of a deal, I'm doing far more work than you'd be. If anything, I deserve six coppers for every four you make! Take my offer or go, I'm not a Faceless Man."

What do you do?
>>296067
>Ser Demien Lylard

The surviving guard gives you directions to the dungeons. Unfortunately, his shrieks of pain must have roused the whole castle guard, and the way back to the dungeons is straight through Lord Lannister's hall.

What do you do?
>Agility +1
>>
>>296109
Ruwyn tried his best to hold his tears, he did not enjoy seeing his father like this, in pain. "I will make you, the family name and our liege Lord proud father. I will always be there for Renault, always. I live only to serve your will father." Ruwyn touched his fathers hand, and grasped it one last time for the day before heading out.
'I must find my brother, tell him i must raise as many men as possible' thinking, as Ruwyn often did.

Constitution > Head for Renault, tell him what father told me.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Constitution: 5 Health: 1
>>
>>296109
"Okay then i will. I said I had a better deal just wanted to see if it got even better."

Walk away to Ruyman. Do light haggling see if I can it down to 45/55 in my favor nothing to hard though dont want to scare em.
>>
Rolled 9675 (1d10000)

>>296109
Aenar storms into the ironmongers, scanning the area for the owner. Once found, he makes his way over to him, his fingertips tracing over some tools. "Sure must get expensive here."

Aenar > speak with the owner

>Ser Aenar Reyne

>>
>>296109
"Great Governor of Myr spare your resources I will take Tyrosh with my 300 goodmen only....in return I ask for a stronghold to be built on the outskirts of the city,a seaworthy warship and a payment which you find suitable"

Rolf>Charm

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>>
>>296109
I cut the surviving guards neck and steal a horse, rushing South towards the Reach with haste.

>Stats:
>Charisma: 11
>>Intimidation: 2
>>
>>296139
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

When you reach your brother, Renault, you find him in your family's hall sitting atop his father's seat. With him, oddly enough, is a man in a hooded tunic. You can see from the angle you entered a tattoo of a snake devouring its own tail. "Brother!" Renault called out from his chair as you enter. "This man wants me to free the smallfolk. Brother, I didn't know they weren't free!"

What do you do?
>Constitution +1
>>296140
SAY WHAT STAT YOU'RE ROLLING TO CHECK
>Srea Efink

Word had spread quickly about how sharply you spurned Iven, so, naturally, given their deep-seated hatred for one another, Raymun Leatherback sees your deal as an absolute bargain, and takes it without a question.

What do you do?
>>296150
>Aenar Reyne

"Aye, that's true," the smith says. "Yet, here we sit. We live our own lives now, we're our own masters, thanks to Ouroboros. Me father was a slave, but he threw me in the river when I was a boy, and here I sit. What can I do for you?"

What do you do?
>>296165

"Have you had too much to drink?" The governor says dismissively. "This IS Tyrosh, you dullard. I'll assume you misspoke because I don't want to bother hanging you for that, now tell me what you're really here for."

What do you do?
>>296173
>Ser Demien Lylard

The guard is clearly more lucid than you anticipated, and as you swing your knife to cut his throat, he catches it before it can touch him, stabbing you in the calf.

What do you do?
>>
>>296173
demien>agility btw
>>
>>296204
I curse, kicking him in his wounded leg and limping off to steal a fuckin horse.

Demien>agility

>Stats:
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>296204
(my bad my bad, 1d20 for rolls correct?)

set up shop start to sell. look for stupid looking knights,pickpockets and naive people then boast about how Srea comes from a land far away and he has their trade secrets and that he is part foreigner hes father was a westeros man (all lies). Use this as a segway to learn about how raymun does blacksmithing share trade secrets.

roll for drawing in crowd. Charisma

Stats:
>con:4
>>Cha:6
>Charm
>Awareness:3
Agility:5
>>
Rolled 84451, 67808 = 152259 (2d100000)

>>296204
"Dullard ? You are the dullard here you fat perfumed scum.I came here to deliver your city to the Myrenese for a handsome reward.

Also you should have confiscated my combat stuff at the gate silly boy."

Rolf unslings his warhorn and blows it three times signalling for his men to storm the city then unfastens his axe in a blind rage and prepares for the upcoming attacks

Rolf > Agility

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>>
Rolled 986 (1d1000)

>>296243
re roll fucked up there
>>
Rolled 9678 (1d10000)

>>296204
"Where could I find Oroborous? How many cities have they freed?"

Aenar > charm

>Ser Aenar Reyne

>>
>>296204
Ruwyn eyed the hooded figure, he didnt not give a good vibe. "Leave us" Ruwyn directed at the hooded figure. "I want the room, to me, and my brother" Ruwyn eyed him up again "Guards" Ruwyn said sternly

Charisma > Get the hooded figure to leave, if he refuses have the guards apprehend him.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Constitution: 6 Health: 1
>>
>>296213
>Ser Demien Lylard

You accidentally kick with your wounded leg, and you miss and hit him in his armored chest. Pain shoots up through your bleeding leg as the guard grabs it and throws you to the ground. If you don't settle this quickly, the other guards will come and you'll be done for!

What do you do?
>>296234
1d10. Or any multiple of 10. I only count the ones digit, any number higher than that I only count for dubs, trips, and other gets.
>Srea Efink

Stupid men aren't often knights, usually only cruel ones. Thankfully, or perhaps not, you encountered neither type of man today. Most knights have known since before they were pageboys that Westeros is the land they live in, not some foreign realm.

What do you do?
>>296243

Though you hear your men outside massacre guards and citizens alike, as you unsheath your axe and roar, the guards that inevitably roam throughout the manse grab you by the arms and hold you fast, to take you to the dungeons.

What do you do?
>>296273
>Aenar Reyne

The smith shakes his head. "You don't find Ouroboros, they don't work like that. To be sure, they're from Volantis. Their two leaders are on their way to Qohor, judging by the movement of the sellswords to Norvos. They've freed all the Free Cities, save for Tyrosh, Braavos, and Qohor, but that will all change soon." As you turn to leave, he quickly pipes up, remembering one more thing. "If you really must know, there's someone who claims to be high up in Ouroboros. I couldn't tell you one way or the other, but his name's Vernae, and he's staying in an inn just down the street aways. You didn't hear it from me, though."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>1 mastery point to distribute: Charisma
>>296279
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

The hooded man's eyes narrow. "You know not who you dishonor. You will regret the decision you have made here, Ser." He leaves the room immediately, prompted by the guards, leaving you and Renault alone in the hall.

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 6352 (1d10000)

>>296318
"Bring it on you bastards I have won against worse odds " spat Rolf as he tried to wrestle the guards away for his strength is one of very few redeeming qualities the captain can boast about

He was never a man of god but he prayed hard for his men to come

Rolf>Strength

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>>
Rolled 38 (1d1000)

>>296318
(i meant that Srea said that his mother was from a far away land and his father was from westeros and they were both from a long line of blacksmiths these were lies but still.)
get trade secrets from raymun. create long time partnership where we travel across the road and sell our wares together. If that fails suggest we keep the contract in effect for a while longer such as for a week or two. sell stuff need money for permit to sell stuff at tourney.

charisma roll

>>Stats
>Con:4
>>Cha:6
>Charm
>Agility:5
>>
>>296318
"Brother, you know how much I care for you, I love you. I will take the knights, and leave behind the most loyal to guard you. I must raise the levy, for surely Prince Emmett will call the Banners." Ruwyn said softly to his frail brother. "Dont do anything stupid while im away brother. Dont do something you will regret, I will lead the Dayne forces."

Charisma > Inform Renault how it is going down and leave

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 5 Charm: 1
>>
Rolled 8451 (1d10000)

>>296318
Aenar left the blacksmith with his head swirling. If Oroborous had freed Pentos, Lys, and Myr, there would be a power vacuum worth filling - being a son of a father with nothing to inherit he had to make his own. Or if he went to find Oroborous, an unknown quantity, he could find the Targaryen survivor and join him in returning to power.

Whatever he chose, his answers would not be found in Myr. He would head to Norvos, and find allies in either Oroborous or in the Norvosi.

Aenar > round up his company
>>
>>296402
>Ser Aenar Reyne
>Charisma: 5

>>
>>296318
Fuck it. I run off and find a horse, leaving through the gates towards the South.

demien>agility

>Stats:
>>
>>296346

Unfortunately for you, these men were a good twice your size. There's no escaping their grasp. One of them stabs you in the thigh, and the other punches you clean in the side of the head, knocking you out cold. When you wake, you're alone in a dank cell.

What do you do?
>>296357
Sorry,my bad. Try to RP some more.
>Srea Efink

"You must be mad to think that I'd be willing to leave in the middle of a tourney," Raymun says. "Look, it doesn't start for another three days, so you're best bet is to keep on the lookout for any hedge knights and try to strike some deals. You're not gonna get shit from the knights that already come from money, but thankfully there shouldn't be many of those this time around. Lord Hightower picked a bad time to have a daughter. But aye, once this is done, I'll see what kind of agreement we can come up with."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>296382
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Renault nods, but your brother has always been a little on the simple side. You probably can count on him forgetting all that you said come the next sunrise.

What do you do?
>>296402
>Aenar Reyne

You decide to board the night at an inn nearby that you had told your men to meet you at when all was done. You had little to drink, and quickly went to your room that you rented. However, after a while you noticed something was wrong. Only the men you brought with you were there. You hear what sounds as though it's the footsteps of a very heavy man above you, odd, because there's no floor above you. Shortly after, though, the footsteps fade. Several long, unsettling minutes later, you hear the wooden ceiling above you splinter and shatter, and four naked corpses hang from the rafters. You recognize them as your men. All of them have had a design of a snake eating its own tail carved into their foreheads, and one had another message carved into his chest. It read "We know where you have been and who you are. Do not seek us out or there will be more bodies. Or at least if you do, find us."

What do you do?
>>296413
>Ser Demien Lylard

No matter what you do, you cannot escape the guard's grasp! Soon, a half dozen guards pour from the gates of the castle and carry you off.

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d10)

>>296446
"Fine by me. Im going to get a permit for the tourney do you want to split the bill and work in the same stall? Im a bit out of my element here more of a small town smith made axes and such. A good pair of eyes on what is a nice price would be welcomed. Oh also got any tips for smithing. I was not exactly telling the truth a moment ago...What do you say friend?"

Sell more things whilst talking

charisma roll for talking to ray
charisma roll for attracting customers
>>
>>296446
Look around to figure out where they are taking me. Try to memorize the path so I know where I am.

Demien>awareness

>Stats:
>>
>>296482
So i assume ray hates me now and i attracted like the super death murder commite
>>
>>296446
Ruwyn sighed as he headed out, 'poor brother' ran through his mind. As he got outside he looked up the two guards outside the door. "You are to fetch the Maester, he is to rule at my fathers orders until my return." He looked over to the other guard and said "You are to send words to all Knights we have, they are to meet me at the stables, right away, be swift guys, we have no time to spare"

Charisma > Send of the Guards to do his orders, head to the stables and await the other knights

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 5 Charm: 1
>>
>>296446
Aenar leapt to his feet, grabbing his equipment and leaving. He would leave this city and head for Norvos as soon as possible.

>Ser Aenar Reyne

>>
Rolled 7285 (1d10000)

>>296501
Forgot to roll
>>
>>296482
>>Stats:
>Constitution:4
>>Charisma:6+1
>Charm
>Intelligence:4
>>
>>296482
>Srea Efink

You find it difficult to sell things whilst engaging in this negotiation, and the fact that you're trying is taken as an insult by Raymun. "The only permissions you need to sell around here is mine, since it's my steel you're selling. I don't take very kindly to you not taking me seriously, so I hope you've got a deal in mind."

What do you do?
>>296485
>Ser Demien Lylard

Before taking you, the guards throw a bag over your head so you can't see where you're going. Quickly, you're thrown to your knees and the bag is ripped off your head to reveal Lord Tyrel Lannister sitting before you. "It's a pleasure seeing you again. I do believe I had you in my dungeons, didn't I? Why do you think that was?"

What do you do?
>>296500
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

You have faith the maester will do your house good, as he always has. Within the week, knights from the neighboring lands enter the castle. By the end of the fortnight, though your smallfolk appear strained, a hundred sworn Dayne swords have arrived, and a good dozen hedge knights as well. Strangely enough, you seemed to recognize one of those hedge knights...

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>>296501
>Aenar Reyne

You and your men pack quickly to leave before dawn. No sooner do you reach the city gates however, then you notice that you've been followed. A half dozen men in hooded tunics slink from the shadows, with likely more in hiding.

What do you do?
>>
>>296618
I spit in the Lannister cucks face, sneering, rising to my feet and lunging at the mongoloid to kill him.

demien>agility

demien>

>Stats:
>>
>>296618
As Ruwyn organized the knights, he took aside the twenty most loyal and renowned sworn dayne swords "You will guard this castle at all costs, insure that nothing fishy happens while im gone, by the mandate of my Father you all answer to me, and me alone, as my father wills it. Should any word come from Prince Emmett, i want a rider sent to bring me the message the very instant you recieve it." He walked of from them and started forming up the remaining saying loudly "My father, Lord Dayne, believes Prince Emmett Martell will call the banners! Hence we will split in groups of five knights each, dispense, and raise the Levy, as is our duty as Sworn servants of House Martell" Walking about the knights splitting up he looked for the familiar Hedge Knight, thinking he spotted him at a little distance he shouted "Spencer? Spencer is that you?!"

Charisma > Shout about my orders and try to find what looked like Spencer.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 7 Charm: 1
>>
>>296618
put up a sign and some weapons to show what your selling. Tell Ray "Sorry my pa always said i was touched in the head. But the deal I want is that after the tourney we partner up and move to towns selling our wares. 50/50 for profits. after we get enough money me and we settle down in an area to make a large blacksmith shop. You see my goal in life is to create a blacksmiths guild so we can share trade secrets and create the best steels. If you dont like founding a guild you will still gain experience learning how to smith if we travel. this not meant as an insult you make wonderful works but there is always better. Aswell we can boast we are well traveled and that many a man has bought our wares. Another thing is that most people in this town have all their suppliles they need cause people have already made their hammers and what not. But most small towns dont have blacksmiths at least to my knowledge. if you have any quarrels with this deal what are they?"

charisma roll

>>Stats:
>Charm
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 5 = 13 (3d10)

>>296673
(forgot roll. added extras just in case. first one is convince roll. unless you are okay with best of 3.)
>>
Rolled 2803 (1d10000)

>>296618
"I'm fucking sick of these silk-clad cunts. If we get separated, head for Norvos or back to the Westerlands," Aenar orders his men to stay here whilst he doubles back on the group. As soon as he is out of sight, he breaks into a steady jog into the woods, listening out for the sound of any fighting.

Aenar > endurance, head for Norvos
>>
>>296730

>>Ser Aenar Reyne
>>Equpment: Steel plate armour, longsword, mace, knife and shield.
>>18 silver stags, 50 copper stars, 500 copper pennies
>>Strength: 3
>>Agility: 4
>>Constitution: 3
>>Charisma: 5
>>Awareness: 5
>>Intelligence: 4
>>Combat: 1
>>Power: 1
>>Endurance: 1
>>Defence: 1
>>Perception: 2
>>
>>296637
>Ser Demien Lylard

The spit lands right in Lord Lannister's face, but you fail to kill him, as the Lannister guards grab you before you can. Wiping your spit from his face, Lord Tyrel informs you, "I could, by all rights, and in fact, probably should have you killed for that disrespect. However, I have a proposition for you, since there's no way that any lord in Westeros will believe the word of a knight that hasn't even his own lands against that of a Great Lord of Westeros."

What do you do?
>Agility +1
>>296663
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

As you meet with your friend, the knights you just spoke to seem confused, as though you weren't devoted to your order. As you meet Spencer, he turns to you, just barely recognizing you. "Ruwyn? Is that you?" he asks.

What do you do?
>>296673
You are not making this easy man. One roll, RP well, use proper grammar at least.
>Srea Efink

"You must be joking," Raymun says. "There isn't no such thing as a traveling blacksmith. The fuck's he get a forge from? Only people sell armor on the road are robbers and journeymen. Now put that thought out of your head and sell my damn armor or I'll do it my fuckin self."

What do you do?
>>296730
>Aenar Reyne

You think your trick had your pursuers fooled, but within seconds, a similarly clad man with flasks and flagons of all different shapes and sizes attached to his tunic blocks your path. "We know you seek Norvos. Our duty is first and foremost to protect Sol and Lune. And frankly, the night is not your friend." You feel faint, and almost immediately, you wake up in a warm stone room, too clean to be a proper dungeon, with a candle in the window of the locked door.

What do you do?
>>
>>296772
Ruwyn greets Spencer with a hug "It really was you Spencer, by the Seven, how i've missed you!" Ruwyn chats up with Spencer, but as he starts looking around the Knights seem to be in a state of confusion. "Bloody hell, come on people! Groups of five! Ride out, and raise our levymen god damn it! Quick now, we cant sit idle all year!" "Come here Spence, I need to reiterate some orders, by the way, you're riding in my group, now thats an order." Ruwyn chuckled, he headed over to the twenty meant to stay in Starfall again, retelling their orders, insuring they understand.

Charisma > Insure everyone bloody understands, and get a move on!

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Strength: 5 (+1) Combat: 1 (+1)
>Constitution: 6 (+1) Health: 1 (+1)
>Charisma: 7 (+1) Charm: 1 (+1)
>>
Rolled 9416 (1d10000)

>>296772
Aenar rubs his head, these dirty commie bastards had trapped him somehow. His men were no doubt dead, all he could do was wait.

>>Ser Aenar Reyne
>>Equipment: Steel plate armour, longsword, mace, knife and shield.
>>18 silver stags, 50 copper stars, 500 copper pennies
>>Strength: 3
>>Agility: 4
>>Constitution: 3
>>Charisma: 5
>>Awareness: 5
>>Intelligence: 4
>>Combat: 1
>>Power: 1
>>Endurance: 1
>>Defence: 1
>>Perception: 2
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>296772
"Alright think about the blacksmith guild at least." Start selling stuff.

(Sorry thank you for putting up with my stupidity. I will try to RP more and to speak with proper grammar.)

Srea Efink>Sell wares (Charisma)

>>Stats:
>Charm
>>
>>296826
>Aenar Reyne

Almost immediately, the man with the flasks enters your room. In the light, you can see he wears a mask with an odd metal piece on the mouth. "I've vented a gas into the room, you should be unable to move. My name is Vernea, and my lords have placed me in command of Myr. The people here are free. Your men are dead. Go home. Norvos has no need for men such as you who seek only crowns and glory. Only those who truly believe in liberty must fight this battle."
>>296820
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

The knights set out, and by the time they return, you are informed to have at your command 3,000 men ready for battle should the order arrive.
>Charisma +2
>>296839
>Srea Efink

"Yeah, yeah." Raymun leaves. Distraught, you don't manage to sell anything.

>LAST UPDATE, GG ALL, DON'T ROLL TO THIS POST
>>
>>296890
Ruwyn, was pleased with the numbers, now all that remained was word from Prince Emmett. "Tonight we will hold a feast!" Ruwyn exclaimed before the knights, as he walked around, he split up alone, and walked of to a secluded room, containing Dawn, he took a look at it, and touched the blade ever so lightly "One day" Ruwyn uttered softly.
He then awaited the feast and the inevetable word from Prince Emmett

Ruwyn > wait and hold a minor feast for the knights. Also await a message from Prince Emmett (i dont know which stat)

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 9 (+1) Charm: 1 (+1)
>>
>>296890
Srea saddened that he did not sell anything sleeps in his stall. Tomorrow he would surely make a profit.

Srea>Sleep

>>Stats:
>Charm
>>
>>296772
(sorry i was afk for a bit was watching brexit)
"I'll hear you out. No use in wasting my life away for nothing. Now what is your offer, my lord."

>Stats:
>Charisma: 12
>>
newfag here can i still join? if not i will just lurk (never played DnD)
>>
>Nobody here is from The Thousand Islands
That's like the best place
>>
>>306093
OP's back after a week and thread hasn't 404'd. Christ this board is slow. Restart game here
>>
Claimed?

>Name: Ser Ruwyn Dayne
>Birthplace: Starfall
>Job:2nd son of Lord Ren Dayne, Knight Serving House Dayne
>Equipment: Set of armor, House Dayne Tabard, Bastard Sword (+3 combat, +1 defence)
>House/Faction: House Dayne
>Goal/Quest: Become the Sword of the Morning
>Preferred Location: Starfall
>Looks: Purple Eyes. Dark hair. Extremely handsome, Taller then most men, well trained and muscular from being raised a knight.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
>>318704
im back

>Stats:
>>
>>318704
reporting in

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>>
>>296890
>>318704

>Name: Nerevar
>Age: 17
>Birthplace/Hometown: A whaling village southeast of Port of Ibben
>Job/Position: Former whaler on a small boat with his father that wrecked on the coast. Now a slave for the past year and a half who tends to the horses in a Dothraki khalasar
>Weapons and equipments: A small dagger used to trim horse hooves, and is sometimes given shears to trim the horses’ manes. No money either because slave.
>House/Faction: From a poor nameless family in Port of Ibben
>Goal/Quest: Free himself from slavery.
Prefered Starting location: In a khalasar somewhere in the Dothraki sea
>Short Description of the characters looks: A squat Ibben man with the broad chest and shoulders typical of the Ibbenese. Somewhat stocky with muscle as a lifetime of whaling has made him accustomed to physical labor. Small brown eyes with skin originally olive colored, but tanned as a result of marching out in the sun all day and tending to the horses. Grows black hair and a beard very quickly, but is shaven/bald as the Dothraki do not want their slaves to have more hair than them.

Rolling for skill points
>>
>>318704
Claim

>Aenar
>>
>>318715
Updating with skills

>Job/Position: Former whaler on a small boat with his father that wrecked on the coast. Now a slave for the past year and a half who tends to the horses in a Dothraki khalasar
>Weapons and equipments: A small dagger used to trim horse hooves, and is sometimes given shears to trim the horses’ manes. No money either because slave.
>Prefered Starting location: In a khalasar somewhere in the Dothraki sea
>Short Description of the characters looks: A squat Ibben man with the broad chest and shoulders typical of the Ibbenese. Somewhat stocky with muscle as a lifetime of whaling has made him accustomed to physical labor. Small brown eyes with skin originally olive colored, but tanned as a result of marching out in the sun all day and tending to the horses. Grows black hair and a beard very quickly, but is shaven/bald as the Dothraki do not want their slaves to have more hair than them.

>Charisma: 0
>Awarness: 2
>Agility: 0
>>
>Ser Aenar Reyne
>Equipment: Steel plate armour, longsword, mace, knife and shield.
>>
>>318706
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

After gathering the 3000 men at arms among the Dayne holdings, you receive a raven from Sunspear. Prince Emmett has at last called the banners, and all Dornish lords loyal to House Martell are to meet in Sunspear with their retinues for the first war council.

What do you do?
>>318708
>Ser Demien Lylard

The spit lands right in Lord Lannister's face, but you fail to kill him, as the Lannister guards grab you before you can. Wiping your spit from his face, Lord Tyrel informs you, "I could, by all rights, and in fact, probably should have you killed for that disrespect. However, I have a proposition for you, since there's no way that any lord in Westeros will believe the word of a knight that hasn't even his own lands against that of a Great Lord of Westeros."

What do you do?
>>318709

The stab wound in your leg throbs as a man clad in black enters your cell with a tray of food. "I would imagine you're quite hungry," the man says.

What do you do?
>>318730
>Nerevar

It's been a year and a half since you entered the service of the Dothraki and after aiding them in slaying another Khal, you've earned yourself the right to remain armed and unbound. However, you know that any attempt to escape under normal circumstances will mean your death. Today, you find yourself traveling, as Dothraki often do, to some border town on the Red Waste.

What do you do?
>>318731
>Aenar Reyne

Almost immediately, the man with the flasks enters your room. In the light, you can see he wears a mask with an odd metal piece on the mouth. "I've vented a gas into the room, you should be unable to move. My name is Vernea, and my lords have placed me in command of Myr. The people here are free. Your men are dead. Go home. Norvos has no need for men such as you who seek only crowns and glory. Only those who truly believe in liberty must fight this battle."

What do you do?

>This update may take a bit longer to do than others, so bear with me tonight
>>
>>318752
"I'll hear you out. No use in wasting my life away for nothing. Now what is your offer, my lord."

demien>charisma

>Stats:
>>
Rolled 2139 (1d10000)

>>318752
Rolf rubs his eyes in confusion and scans his surroundings wonder whether this is a dream or a reality.

The black clad man voice causes his head to rumble as he grumbles a question to him

"Who are you ?"

Rolf>Awareness

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>>
>>318752
Ruwyn, finally recieved the letter, his father had told him to prepare for this, and so Ruwyn had. Ruwyn gathered the Knights, riled up the men and made sure they were ready for the march to Sunspear. He made sure Spencer and The Sword of the Morning were the ones riding beside him.

Ruwyn > Constitution. Start the March to Sunspear

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Army: 112 Mounted Knights, 3000 Levy
>>
Rolled 6025 (1d10000)

>>318752
Aenar coughs and eyes the man. As so far as he could see, there was no way out of this yet. His men likely lay dead or incapacitated too. "Why did you kill the King? He has not had slaves."

Aenar > charm

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>>
Rolling for Stats

>Name: Branton Hitchell
>Age: 25
>Birthplace: My fathers farm
>Job: Farmer
>Equipment: 1 Horse and 2 Mules, basic Farming equipment. Tarnished sword and shield.
>House/Faction: none
>Goal/Quest: Provide for my family.
>Preferred Location: Near Ashemark
>Looks: Short Brown hair,brown eyes lean and muscular from a lifetime of farm work
>Background I am the son of a former famed Hedge Knight. For his valiant services Lord Marbrand granted him twenty acres, 5 mules, and two horses for him and his family. A rough harvest left us forced to eat a portion of our working animals, my father did not survive the winter. Soon after burying my father, i was blessed to discover my wife was with child, though this warms my heart, this planting season will be difficult, and I have a lot of work ahead of me.
>Stats:
>Strength:
>Combat:
>Fortitude:
>Constitution:
>Defense:
>Charisma:
>Intimidation:
>Awareness:
>Perception:
>Agility:
>>
"This town may very well be pillaged soon, but I never could figure out the minds of these Khals", Nerevar thought to himself. "I've heard of this Red Waste from other slaves; the Dothraki don't cross it since there's no grass for their herds to eat. If the Dothraki won't go there then that's where I want to be". Shortly after Nerevar began concocting a plan.
>>318752
Go to the nearest Dothraki captain and suggest that if there is to be a raid on the town that I might serve well in a scouting party.
Nerevar>Charisma

>Charisma: 0
>>
>>318764
>Ser Demien Lylard

Sighing lightly, Lord Lannister begins: "The untimely death of His Grace King Daegon has thrown more than a few complications. One of the chief among them being the matter of the King's Dragon, Karxes. Without a Targaryen, there are no men who can reasonably control it. So, regrettably, the dragon must die."

What do you do?
>>318781

"I should be asking you that question." The black clad man says. "You come into Tyrosh and massacre our people under the guise of hunting for our aid? The only ones that would do that are Ouroboros."

What do you do?
>Awareness +1
>>318787
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

In your hand you carry a letter sealed by your father, and by your side sits your friend Ser Spencer of the Pass and the Sword of the Morning, Ser Roland Dayne of High Hermitage. Without further delay, you set off to Sunspear.

What do you do?
>Constitution +1
>2 turns to Sunspear
>>318818
>Aenar Reyne

"I did not kill the King," The man said, clearly irritated by that statement. "I was against the whole decision, we should have waited until we had a firm grasp on the Free Cities before throwing our weight into the Seven Kingdoms, but what weight does the words of the Spring have against the Moon and the Sun?"

What do you do?
>>318827
>Nerevar

"Khal Llargo goes nowhere he does not mean to pillage, milk man." The dothraki you spoke to, you have learned, has a fine knowledge of the Westerosi tongue.

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>
I step out of my house and survey my land. The ground is barren, but the weeds are beginning to poke through. I sigh to myself "Square one." I head to my barn and retrieve a rigging or ropes and wood I use to till my soil. In past years I would hook it up to the powerful horses. This year the remaining mules would have to do. Winter did not treat us well.

I hook up the rigging to the Mules, and hope to till an acre of land.

Branton > Constitution

>Equipment: 1 Horse and 2 Mules, basic Farming equipment. Tarnished sword and shield.
>Looks: Short Brown hair,brown eyes lean and muscular from a lifetime of farm work
>Background I am the son of a former famed Hedge Knight. For his valiant services Lord Marbrand granted him twenty acres, 5 mules, and two horses for him and his family. A rough harvest left us forced to eat a portion of our working animals, my father did not survive the winter. Soon after burying my father, i was blessed to discover my wife was with child, though this warms my heart, this planting season will be difficult, and I have a lot of work ahead of me.

>Stats:
>Strength:5
>>Power:1
>Constitution:3
>Charisma:3
>Intelligence:2
>Agility:
>>
Rolled 3240 (1d10000)

>>318860
"You know who I am your average sell sword seeking glory and riches but for me to be able to communicate with you I will need to know who you are... I may have something just for you" the captain managed to speak before spitting a considerable amount of blood onto the cold cell floor

Rolf meekly attempts to charm the mysterious man hoping to

Rolf>Charm

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
>Awareness: 4
>>
>>318861
Correction in stats

>Stats:
>>
>>318860
Ruwyn sat atop his faithful steed, ever going forward, thinking about how he had to prove to Ser Roland that he was worthy to be the next Sword of the Morning. "So, tell me Roland, are you ready to swing Dawn once again? I have heard of all your achievements and glories, yet you sit here, next to a Dayne, that I would guess you dont even know the name of?"

Ruwyn > Charisma. Chat up Ser Roland Dayne, check if hes heard of my knightly prowess at all.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Constitution: 7 (+1) Health: 1 (+1)

>>
Rolled 796 (1d10000)

>>318860
"Why move on the Seven Kingdoms at all? Westeros does not meddle in Essosi affairs, and the Royal power was broken. What do you wish for exactly?"

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>>
>>318860
"And I assume you want me to hunt down this dragon and kill it for you. It is no easy task to kill a dragon, especially alone. I expect you will send some men with me."

demien>charisma

>Stats:
>>
>>318860
"Then let him pillage with his full might. Let him arm every able bodied man such as myself so that he might squeeze every bit of spoil out of this town."
Nerevar>Charisma

>Charisma: 1
>>
>>318861
>Branton Hitchell

Alas! No sooner do you begin than you find that your till has broken. You'll have to have it repaired before you can continue to plant, which could put you behind by a whole half a week.

What do you do?
>>318876

The man sighs. "I knew this was a mistake. I will have the Archon come and address this." The black clad man leaves the cell. After about an hour, you hear the door open again, and he re enters, with the Archon at his side. The Archon waves the black clad man to leave, and he bows and backs through the door, shutting it behind him.

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>1 Charisma mastery point gained: Distribute to specialization
>>318881
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Ser Roland spits in the dirt. "I, not know your name? House Dayne of High Hermitage has lived in the shadow of Starfall for centuries, and yet we overcame it. I know your name, just as I know your father's, your brother's, and your sister's. It's my duty to defend them, not my desire." He spurs his horse and rides off ahead.

What do you do?
>1 turn to Sunspear
>>318887
>Aenar Reyne

"Ser Aenar, I do not believe you understand us. We seek liberty for all men." The man's breathing sounded distorted through the mask, yet you could see his eyes, set back like dregs in the glass goblet eyeholes. "The King never kept slaves in name, yet would you argue that all men he ruled over were his slaves? No say in what their laws, duties, or lots in life should be? I would call that slavery as much as anything."

What do you do?
>>318889
>Ser Demien Lylard

"Of course," Lord Lannister says. "Men to watch you as much as anything. You will be followed by twenty good men. They follow my commands first, but if they do not conflict, they will follow yours as well." He strides over and sits atop the tall golden throne fashioned in the shape of a dragon. "You will have six months to complete this task. Failure to do so will see you branded as a traitor to the realm."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>318892
>Nerevar

"Khal Llargo will do as he wish without pale milk man telling him what to do." The bloodrider rode off ahead, likely to be closer to Khal Llargo's side.

What do you do?
>>
>>318962
Ruwyn didnt take lightly to that "A right cunt that one" Ruwyn thought for himself. "Well Spence, one day that Sword will be mine, mark my words mate." Ruwyn nodded towards the sword slung across Rolands back. Ruwyn looked back upon the men seeing them keepin a steady pace. "One day Spence, men like us will sway the turn of the world. Mark my words, never leave my side again Spence, promise me that"

Ruwyn > Charisma. Have a chat with Spencer, make him promise to always be loyal and stay by my side.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
Rolled 83626 (1d100000)

>>318962
"If it is as you say, then you must eliminate all possible Kings. As it stands, Lord Tyrell seeks a Targaryen heir to plant upon the throne. And no doubt, the heir will be less complicit with your conquests in Essos. You must kill him, or let me kill him, or Tyrell's fleets will burn your cities to the ground. One hundred thousand men, the Reachmen have. How many freed slaves will die for you? How many men are in Oroborous? It is not, as I think, as many as the Reach has."

Aenar > charm, convince him to free me

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>>
>>318962
"Twenty men is not nearly enough to defeat a dragon. Sunfyre alone, on the ground, was able to defeat a hunded knights led by Lord Walys Mooton in the Dance of Dragons. I wager I'll need crossbows, bows and many more men to defeat one that is not badly injured and can fly. 200 good men, half archers and a quarter knights should suffice."

>Stats:
>>
>>318999
>>318962

thats charisma btw

>Stats:
>>
>>318999
"Alright Archon let me go and my men will fight with the Tyroshi forces in the upcoming onslaught .. kill me and you will end up with a pile of bones instead"

Rolf>Charm use diplomacy

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
>>
"This calls for a riskier route then. There will be too much chaos during the raid, that can work to my advantage. There is a strength in numbers that I haven't considered"
>>318962
Nerevar decided to try to convince some of the other slaves to join him trying to escape during the village raid.
Nerevar>Charisma

>>
>>318962
I stare in disbelief at the wreckage. Rope severed, wooden plants splintered, my fathers rigging destroyed. Looking over the complex connections and knots I lament on the time it will take to fix. I return to my wife, Liya. I hold her in my embrace. Admiring my fathers work opened up the fresh wounds of his death. He would not be here to solve such problems. I show Liya the mess of rope and wood. she sighs and holds my hand to her face. No words are needed, I leave the wreckage with her, She will use the spare parts in the barn to fix it, Its more work than i'd like her to be doing, but Its light enough not to harm the child.

Discouraged, I pick up a rake and try to make up as much lost time as possible.

Branton > Constitution

>Stats:
>Agility:4
>>
>>318988
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Spencer nods at you and says "I've never left your side, old friend. I heeded your call and came, though sworn I am not. We'll see how this war goes, perhaps you'll be able to let me swear my sword where your father would not."

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>Mastery point gained, distribute to Charisma specialization
>>318997
>Aenar Reyne

Something you said must have been amusing to him because the wheezing from behind Vernae's mask grew faster, as if he was laughing. "How little you understand about the world, Ser Aenar. Lord Tyrel Lannister does not have a hundred thousand men, with the wars to come in Westeros, he'll be a lucky man to be able to spare a single ship. Rest assured, Ouroboros will have our wish. Now, I will allow you one opportunity to see exactly what I mean." Vernae reaches into his cloak and pulls out two differently colored, but identically shaped, cylindrically shaped stones. "In each hand I hold a pill. If you take the blue pill, you will wake up in your bed, with your mission a failure and a disgrace to your House. If you take the red pill, you will find yourself in the thick of Ouroboros, serving as living proof that no matter a man's birth, they can learn to love liberty as much as any man."

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>Hey, don't fuckin forget to put your mastery point for Charisma
>>319017

>>318999
>Ser Demien Lylard

Lord Lannister considers for a while before finally answering. "Karxes is a good 40 years old and thrice the size of a house. You're lucky my need for her death outweighs my disdain for you. You will have 300 knights, half of them accomplished marksmen with a crossbow. All will be armed, and none will hesitate to take your life if you should waver. Is that understood?"

What do you do?
>>319017

"Your men are dead or fled," the Archon says coldly. "You, however, by yourself, pose little threat. I will allow you to continue to fight, so long as it is under the banner of Tyrosh."

What do you do?
>>319042
>Nerevar

Unfortunately, most of the slaves are fresh captures, not yet over their initial fear of the Dothraki that have taken them. They're like to be sold soon, and none are willing to risk their lives for what seems to them a certain death.

What do you do?
>>319046
>Branton Hitchell

You make fair progress with what little you have, yet you fail to cross even a third the ground you would had your till not been broken. Sundown comes and you return to your home, exhausted, to learn that progress on the till has been slow. Experienced with knots as she was, the splintered wood would have to be cut again and replaced.

What do you do?
>>
>>319105
"Understood, my lord. Do you have any information on the whereabouts of this dragon, or must I start by asking around for it."

demien>charisma

>Stats:
>>
Rolled 753 (1d1000)

>>319105
"You got yourself a deal chief" Rolf spits in his palm and extends it to the archon

Rolf>Charm

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
>>
Rolled 63320 (1d100000)

>>319105
Aenar nods, "give me the blue pill. I'll not fight for some commie pinko bastards"

>Ser Aenar Reyne
>Charisma: 6
>Diplomacy: 1
>>
>>319105
Ruwyn gazed upon the spectacle of Sunspear, before looking over at Spencer. "Indeed, it will all depend on the coming war, You, and Ser Roland Dayne will establish the camp, and insure everything is done right, I will meet Prince Emmett"

Ruwyn > Constitution, Head for Prince Emmett.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Charisma: 11 (+2) Charm: 2 (+2)

>>
Nerevar began to despair at his prospects of escape. It was a good opportunity yet it was slipping away from him. How many more years would be have to walk a servant in the Khalasar before he could dare hope to escape again.
Nerevar's train of thought was broken when he overheard a Dothraki rider mention the name of the town they were marching towards. The rider was only expressing his angst at taking some maidens from the southern portion of the town where he'd heard that immigrants from Yi Ti lived. His comrade quickly shot down that idea though by saying that the Khal most likely would attack from the north and so many people in the southern portion would have time to escape.
Nerevar realized the importance of learning Khal
Llargo's plan of attack.
>>319105
Nerevar decided to try to get close enough to the Khal to eavesdrop on his plan of attack.
Nerevar>awareness

>>
I trudge back to my house, my wife stands in the doorway awaiting my arrival I turn her around and wrap my hands around her waist feeling her bloated belly. We first met at a young age on a trip to Ashemark. She was the daughter of a bread-maker who would buy our grain. I began to look forward to our trips to the city just to see her. After my mothers passing, a marriage was arranged, I couldn't have been happier. In the wake of my fathers death it is her love that has kept me strong. And now, in the wake of this daunting season, It is her resolve that keeps me going. I lower my hands down her thighs

"Shall we make our way to bed?"'
Branton > Charisma

Branton > Constitution

>Stats:
>>
>>319168
Fucked that one up.

Just the charisma
>>
>>319113
>Ser Demien Lylard

Lord Lannister is already dismissive of your presence. "His Grace had Karxes in Lannisport last I knew. Might be a good place to check."

What do you do?
>>319121

The Archon looks at your hand in disgust. "Quite." He quickly leaves, and an escort sees you to a bedchamber. In the morning, you are armed once more with your full equipment.

What do you do?
>>319129
>Aenar Reyne

Visibly wounded, Vernae places the pill on your tongue. "Castamere will not be yours for much longer. And here you sit, desiring forever to be ignorant of why. Farewell, Aenar Reyne."

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>>319135
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Dornish lords beyond measure flock into the capital, each with his own litter and retinue, obviously making it vastly difficult to traverse the city. Even knowing where he is, you fail to make it to the castle in any reasonable amount of time.

What do you do?
>>319165
>Nerevar

You think you catch a few words about North and South, but very quickly the talk of Khal Llargo's plan of attack is drowned out by the words of other Dothraki.

What do you do?
>>319168
>Branton Hitchell

Your wife nods knowingly, lifting your hand and whisking you off to the room that you've moved your bed into since Liya was with child. You pull off your tunic and sit on the side of the bed, as Liya sits behind you, her arms draped over your shoulders. Her touch was warm as the midsummer sun you remember from your boyhood, and here she sits to make every day a waking dream. Running her arms down your body slowly, you realize her aim and allow her to do as she wills. Her delicate fingers drift beneath your hide trousers as she slowly pulls them down, planting soft kisses upon your neck. Crawling around the bed, clumsily due to the size of her belly, yet still just as earnestly, she kneels in front of you and takes your member in her mouth. Up and down, her lips encroach you until they reach the end, her tongue dancing along its length as she takes its entirety. After not quite long enough, she releases her grasp, looking up at you with innocent eyes. Unable to resist her tantalyzing presence for any longer, you lift her to the bed and lay her on her back, taking care not to harm your child as you ready yourself to claim your right as a husband. Pulling up her dress, you plunge your cock inside Liya as she gasps with delight, and within moments her moans were loud enough to be heard from Winterfell. Her hands reaching for your chest but only touching your waist, her ecstasy drives you to finish, and you release your seed inside her at last. Panting and smiling, Liya's glistening face is the last thing you see before you drift off to sleep beside her, her fingers tracing your jaw.

What do you do?
>Charisma + Fucking 1 you smooth motherfucker.
>>
Rolled 300 (1d1000)

>>319337
The weight of his armor felt good on his shoulders he hasn't felt that complete in a while. Rolf strolls towards the city gate hoping to catch up with his company and get an updated to what happened before he blew his horn.

Rolf>Awareness (?)

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
>>
>>319337
"Seven hells, what has Emmett called every living person in Dorne?" Ruwyn said to himself, steeling himself, he had no time to waste

Ruwyn > Constitution. Make way for the bloody war council and find my seat.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>Strength: 5 Combat: 1 (+1)
>Constitution: 7 Health: 1 (+1)
>Charisma: 11 Charm: 2 (+2)

>>
>>319337
"Then I will take my leave with your permission and search out the dragon at Lannisport."

Demien>charisma

>Stats:
>>
>>319337
I awake in my lovers embrace, staring into her eyes as i postpone beginning the day. I dress myself and throw together a quick breakfast. Walking out the door i breath in the crisp morning air, the dew drops on the ground glisten in the sunlight, wetting my feet as I step across the grass. I open the doors to my barn and recover a bail of hay for the animals. then taking them to the stream to drink. Running a farm alone is time comsuming, but it is still early in the morning when i return to the field with my rake, I must remember to cut new wood before the day is done so Liya may continue her work.

Encouraged by my night with my lover, I continue to till the land, hoping to complete the remaining 2/3rds i started

Branton > Constitution

Also, Jesus fucking Christ dude.

>Stats:
>Charisma:4
>>
"It seems I am at the whims of serendipity then. I can gather what resources I can steal, and hopefully during the raid I can escape with a sizable stash. The smartest thing to do would be to wait for when the riders are drunk and take what I can from off their horses" Nerevar hid what he could steal in a feed bag and awaited the raid.
>>319337
Nerevar>agility

>>
>Name: Alaric Connington
>Age: 13
>Birthplace/Hometown: Griffins Roost
>Job/Position: Squire for House Selmy
>Weapons and equipments: Bastard Sword (+1 Combat.), Dark Red wolfskin cloak (+1 Constitution), Full set of plate armor (+2 Constitution)
>House/Faction: House Connington/House Selmy
>Goal/Quest: (blank)
>Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a preferred location.)
>Short Description of the characters looks: Slightly above average height for his age, has a lean and compact build. His hair is fiery red and he has warm blue eyes, his skin is a smooth light tan.

--------------------------------------------------
>Strength:5 (+1 Combat)
>Constitution:5
>Charisma:5
>Intelligence:3
>Awarness:5

>18 stags in the bag.
>>
>>319355

Having been granted command of your own force of 300 men, you speak around to them and learn that about a dozen of your men escaped and hid amongst the soldiers here. A large swath of homes in Tyrosh were burned once you blew the horn, but the guard was tight and your men were, for the most part, killed where they stood, except for a few dozen that escaped. You also learn that you are to be a part of a batallion of 2000 that will invade Myr by land while the Tyroshi navy deals with the Lysene and Myrish invasion forces.

What do you do?
>Awareness +2
>Specialization. Do the thing.
>>319361
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

The sun sets, and after encountering a bald squire, an old hag, and a particularly unsavory set of mangy whores, you find your way into the castle to find that they have begun a feast without you. All the seats even near Prince Emmett are taken, with the only seats clear being reserved for Hedge knights

What do you do?
>>319436
>Branton Hitchell

You succeed in cutting the wood that's needed, but in exchange, you lose valuable tilling time. At this rate, it'll take a fortnight to till the rest of this field. Tomorrow will have to be completely devoted to repairing the till so you can begin planting.

What do you do?
>>319442
>Nerevar

The khalasar makes camp that night, but in a khalasar of 10,000, you'd need all the gods anyone ever thought of to smile on you to have gotten anything from the camp.

What do you do?
>>319444
>Alaric Connington

You stop the cart and begin to speak to it only to realize after twenty short minutes that carts cannot speak. Within that time, the horse drawing it managed to sneak behind you and insert his dongnozzle into your poop chute.

What do you do?
>>
>>319377
>Ser Demien Lylard

"Hm." Lord Lannister barely acknowledges you and waves you off. Outside Casterly Rock, you are met by a party of 40 men who tell you that the remaining 260 will gather on the road to Lannisport.

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>>
>>319462
As the horse plunged his cock into Alaric's tight whole a retardedly shrill scream escaped his throat as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. There was no pleasure found in this hell only pain, and as he drove on the borderline of consciousness and unconsciousness Alaric found himself in a state of limbo. He vowed for revenge, and as the horse continued to push deeper Alaric found within himself to push the horse off him and open up its belly with his bear hands before cutting off its cock.

Alaric>Strength+Constitution
>Strength:5 (+1 Combat)

>18 stags in the bag.
>>
>>319471
Set off towards Lannisport, gathering up the men as I go into an organized party. Arriving at Lannisport, I visit the tavern and ask around for information on the dragon.

Demien>charisma

>Stats:
>Charisma: 14
>>
>>319462
As Ruwyn enters he feels resentment that Prince Emmett wouldnt even hold of a seat for him. Ruwyn stepped up and walked over to the young Prince. "My Lord, Ser Ruwyn Dayne at your service, bringing 112 mounted knights, and 3000 men. It appears we are a seat short though?" Ruwyn gestures so maybe the Prince can have another seat brought for Ruwyn as close to the Prince as possible.

Ruwyn > Charisma (+2 charm). Report to the Prince, get my right due.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
"Enough of this!" I throw down the rake in disgust. I concede that at this rate my efforts are futile. I return my tools to the barn and return home. Liya is there working on repairing the till. I give her the parts needed, her progress is slow, but admirable so far into her pregnancy. I place my hand upon her shoulder. I begin to work on the till as she prepares dinner of salted potatoes, the only remaining crop from last years harvest. I lament that we do not have more substantial food for my wife and the baby. I noticed some wild boars near the fields, they would ravage the crop later in the season if I allow them to breed. I note that i need to set traps soon. After dinner i retire to bed. Two days of hand tilling leaving me too exhausted to stay awake any longer.

Tomorrow I will dedicate all my efforts to fixing the dammed till.

Branton > Intelligence

>Stats:
>>
>>319462
A feeling of despair hits the captain hard for now he is poor and alone in a foreign land with no friends or men to command,spending most of his time in taverns hoping to drown his sorrows hoping to forget

Rolf>Wait till invasion

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>319462
"I may have to partake in the pillaging tomorrow to get supplies." The thought disgusted and slightly scared Nerevar; he had seen how crazed the Dothraki can get, but it would be for a good cause.
Nerevar slept that night out in the fields, his heart pounding; he had to do better tomorrow.
When the Khalasar mobilized Nerevar attempted to take one of the older horses that the Dothraki had deemed unworthy for battle.
>>319462
Nerevar>Strength

>>
>>319480
>Alaric Connington

You rend the offending animal in two with the strength of the beast on your House's arms. With its blood coating every part of you except your asshole, you think that perhaps your misfortune has turned itself around, and you begin your day's tasks again.

What do you do?
>+2 Strength
>>319487
>Ser Demien Lylard

By the time you reach Lannisport, your full 300 men have gathered and organized. The tavern keeper is puzzled, yet cautious at your request. "I don't know what you'd want to find that beast for, but last I knew, it was headed East, around Crakehall way.

What do you do?
>Charisma +1
>>319490
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Prince Emmett's eyes widen in understanding, realizing at that moment he may have just made a great mistake. "Of course, Ser. I was not expecting House Dayne to make an appearance, what with word of your father's health. The Prince's servants pull a chair far nearer to Prince Emmett, next to his younger sister, Tyene.

What do you do?
>Charisma +2
>>319512
>Branton Hitchell

Spending the day fashioning the wood into the proper shape, you realize that you never made the till and can't make head or tails of the drawings your father left for you. It seems you'll have to take it all the way to Ashemark and pay some silver to get it fixed. Silver that, of course, is in short supply.

What do you do?
>>319527

The day comes quickly, and soon, you and your 300 are shuffled aboard a half dozen small ships bound for the mainland. You keep the few that remain from your company close, hoping to recruit the rest of your men.

What do you do?
>3 turns to Myr
>>319562
>Nerevar

The khalasar saw your sad attempt at trying to claim a horse, and one smacks you across the face. "Yer tikh vo put jin hand she jin hrazef, mahrazh," he says. With this, they elect to leave you behind.

What do you do?
>>
>>319579
Pleased with his new seat Ruwyn sits down to enjoy the feast like the rest of them, sitting down next to Princess Tyene. Ruwyn glances her up, a pretty little sight. "Well hello, I'm Ser Ruwyn, of House Dayne, son of Ren Dayne, Lord of Starfall, it's a pleasure." Ruwyn says flirtingly. As he start enjoying the food, he looks over at Prince Emmett, stating louder "So, my Lord, what will be the plan then?"

Ruwyn > Charisma (+2 charm) Flirt that bitch up, also ask Emmett about the plans.

>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

>>
>>319579
ooc: shit i thought my 300 died how many do I have left ?

Rolf spends the days training and the nights carousing with the lowest lifeforms of the city making a few friends along the way,often attempting to recruit them into his merry band of misfits.He lures them in with promises of gold and glory

Rolf>Charm (?)/Wait for invasion

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
>>
>>319579
Alaric picks up one of the soapy buckets of water and start to clean himself with a sponge. He thinks to himself that the day couldn't gave gone anyworse, oddly his asswhole didn't feel any looser. Once he had cleaned himself he looked at the dead horse. 'Good riddance' he thought to himself spitting on its body before kicking its head. Alaric turned and walked towards Harvest Hall, he planned to meet with Ser Selmy to demand that he would perform some more knightly duties during his squireship, he would say to him. "Do you know who the fuck I am?! I am Alaric Connington and I am your squire. I came here to become a great man not some glorified stable boy!"
Alaric>Charisma
>Strength:5 (+3 Combat)

>18 stags in the bag.
>>
"Blast it Liya, I can't make heads or tails of this.. I'll have to go to town and have this fixed or we wont be able to plant soon enough." I sigh as I stare into her eyes, I would have to leave her to watch the mules during my trip. It would be difficult, but what choice do I have?
I l dig up under the floor boards where we keep our valuables and the money left from selling our crops last fall. (rolling for amount of money I find)

Branton > Luck?

>Stats:
>>
>>319579
I set off with the host of men in the direction of crakehall, making sure they are in formation in case of dragon attacks.

demien>agility

>Stats:
>Charisma: 15
>>Intimidation: 3
>>
"It seems I can shame myself out of the Khalasar." Nerevar knew however that to be cast out of the Khalasar would be death in most situations. "The only hospitality I could hope to find nearby is in the town that the Dothraki are looting. Perhaps they won't take everything, maybe they'll leave somethings behind."
Nerevar began marching on foot towards the town, hoping that long voyage would allot the Dothraki enough time to move on to their next conquest.
>>319579
Nerevar>Constitution

>>
>>319607
>Ser Ruwyn Dayne

Doubtless her mind swims with pictures of dashing knights carrying her off and living happily ever after, and Tyene blushes wildly. "I am glad you ask, Ser." Prince Emmett holds up a bell and shakes it, and immediately, the guards about the room stand at attention and the room falls silent. "We must muster all our might in a single strike. The Tourney at Oldtown will be ending by the time we reach the Marches, meaning the Stormlands will be left without many of their knights. If we move swiftly, we may catch them unawares and gain men from this attack."

>Charm +1
>>319611
ooc: you've got about a dozen left of your original men among 300 different men granted by the Archon

Being on a boat, you find taverns hard to come by, and the soldiers you travel with are such wet blankets you'd think they were Unsullied.

>>319612
>Alaric Connington

Ser Ristan Selmy replies with a clout on the ear. "Aye, and what a job you're doing at that. You'll do as you're told until the day I see fit to knight you myself, and you won't stop even a day before, understood?"

>>319621
>Branton Hitchell

Odd, you think. You knew that you had hidden silver somewhere in this house. Yet, a thorough sweep turns only a half dozen copper stars. You might be able to pay some poor soul to repair the till for you if you're lucky, but it's not likely. The Mother have mercy.

>>319635
>Ser Demien Lylard

You depart Lannisport and ready on your way. Your progress is slowed by the formation you force your men in.
>>319641
>Nerevar

You wander the waste until nightfall until you realize that you lost track of where the khalasar went. What you thought were hoofprints in the dirt turned out to be windswept patches of sand, and finding your way back would be near impossible. Your desire to escape has lost you in the Red Waste.

>LAST UPDATE
>DO NOT ROLL TO THIS UPDATE
>GG ALL
>I SWEAR DON'T YOU FUCKIN ROLL TO THIS UPDATE
>>
>>319677
roll

>Stats:
>Charisma: 14
>>
>>319677
rolling
>>
Rolled 8231 (1d10000)

>>319677
On better days Rolf tries to carouse with the new men he now commands hoping to inspire comradeship and loyalty

Rolf >Charm/Wait for attack

-Combat 1
-Power
-Fortitude
-Endurance
-Defense 1
- Health
-Diplomacy 1
-perception 1
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.