[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twelve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Pain. That was something you haven't tasted since oh ten years ago . The war you fought with guns, bullets and blood turned into a war of intel, words and politics in these ten years. You now stands as one of the most stellar generals in your country.

You found yourself tied to a wooden chair barely holding itself together. It wasn't a surprise that the men who attacked and kidnapped you are right there with glee escaping their masks in this empty room. Terrorists nowadays, if anything they are getting smarter with each day. Your personal guards John, Henry, Fredrick and Mathew are dead...you knew it. Those bastards don't have a speck of mercy in their souls.

It was a bit ballsy to execute such a move in your homeland. You are a man of valuable information that could tip the scales in favor of these terrorists.

One of the terrorists took off his mask. His friends didn't like this bald move. He was your average middle eastern man with a scruffy beard and a horrid burn mark covering his left cheeks.

"Looks like this bird has waken up. Does this little bird see fear in these eyes? I fear no one but my true god. Do you recognize this face, general?"

>Hakim Al Ansari one of the suspects in last year's bombing
>I don't know you....
>[Try to stall]
>[Spit on his face]
>[Insult him]
>>
>>295539
If our feet are not bound to the chair kick him in the balls.
>>
>>295539
>>[Spit on his face]
>>
>>295546
>>295548
Words are not worth the likes of him. Too bad your mouth was dry, the spit wasn't watery enough.

The terrorist, whom you identify as Hakim Al Ansari, did not flinch. He backed a couple of steps away while wiping your spit "I adore you country's hospitality, a true land of the free. But, but. I will not let this get in our way. You see, It seems that your little government has some...pristine establishments around the globe . Some that may cause a wild spark in this day and age...."

The terrorist paused signaling their men to ease their weapons. You could see their indices twitching to put a bullet in your head "My...group has acquired a locked black data of said location after months of scheming. Problem this, you and a handful of others have an access to these delicate files. You were the easiest of these 14 individuals by far ..."

Hakim crouched to meet your eyes "I am going to ask very nicely because i am a man of reason. Violence is not in our nature; a necessary mean to an end. So what are the codes of these black data?"

>Tell him the code
>Play ignorant
>Give him some false code
>Say nothing
>Spit again on his face
>Comment on his Hypocrisy
>>
>>295575
>>Play ignorant
>>
>>295583
Hakim let out a sigh "I am truly disappointed. how long are you going to stick for your false idols. Here is a tip, I am your only friend in this room. Don't turn me into your worst enemy."

A gentle knock interrupted this session, Another terrorist waltzed in. Your Arabic was poor but you caught the word 'hours' and 'time' among this stream of words. Your absence won't go unnoticed. A search team would have been dispatched soon enough. You just have to stall them a bit longer.

"Once again, I humbly ask, what are the codes?" the smile on his face was starting to wear off.

>Tell him the code
>Play ignorant
>Give him some false code
>Say nothing
>Spit again on his face
>Comment on his Hypocrisy
>>
>>295631
>"Fuck you, goatfucker. Your mum sucks cock."
>>
>>295631
>>Say nothing
nothing worth saying to this guy
>>
>>295631
>"Go suck Mohammed off you piece of shit."
>>
>>295668
>>295690

>>295668
Hakim did his best not to lose his temper. "This was not surprise, general. Well, You reap what you sow."

The terrorist said something in his mother tongue to one of his friends. Soon, Your whole family was dragged and shoved right into the middle of this empty room. Each one was gagged with a black bag over one's head. Your daughter and her younger sister cried the most, your son was beaten down, he was just like you. a real fighter. Your wife tried to remain calm; erratic moves are not favorable for someone who is pregnant.

Your whole existence was torn apart, how can they get so low....so underhanded and relentless? The very basic aspect which defined us as humans was wiped out of their brain. You tried to maintain your integrity in such a dire situation.

Hakim circled around you like a vulture. A wail from one of the terrorists petrified your daughters "Before we delve into this mess, Let me tell you about a little tale of a brother who died not too long ago. You see, this man had six children and a beautiful wife in a small village. A ... crowdly flybird of your government flattened the village while away. Do you know what was left of his whole family? Two fingers. Two charred fingers of his wife only recognizable by a ring. Imagine that, general? No....you won't . After all, they are just number to fill in some report, right? I will honour my brother."

"Time to show your true colours, general. Your family or your country? I hate hurting women with a growing seed inside them but I do recall what happened to other brethren in Palestine. Your little flower is blossoming....almost ripe for the taking. Tell us the code or lose two fingers per each member of your family...four for your wife. Silence is not an option general. Time is neither on our sides."

>Tell him the code
>Say nothing
>Lose two fingers, buy some time.
>Sacrifice (The wife, The son, the daughter/ the younger daughter) to buy some time
>>
>>295803

>Tell him the code
>Say nothing
>Sacrifice (The wife, The son, the daughter/ the younger daughter) to buy some time

>Tell him the code
>Tell him a false code.
>Say nothing
>>
>>295805
That could buy us some time also
>>
>>295823
Fake code
>>
>>295803
>Write in
"Please, as if a soulless zealot like you would even entertain the idea of being humane. We're all already dead. You'll get nothing outta me."
Lets be
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>295823
>>295827
>>
>>295823
>>295832
You hastily muttered the code for some old protocol, you knew that the original code was not some measly password, it was more of a guideline...a virtual passage which would lead to the true one. This would take some time.You hoped their men would be dumb as a rock to figure it out.

"See? That was not hard. Once this over, you and your family won't see us again. "

After writing it down, Hakim left the room. You were certain that someone outside was tapping on a key board. It was a ballsy move, a dangerous one.

Only three terrorists remained in the room. One was eyeing your youngest daughter with insatiable lust.

>Say something to your family
>Say something to the terrorists
>Say nothing
>>
>>295883
Alright. Maybe a little backstory. Our character, does he have any training in the military? It said he was a general, but did we actually serve?
>>
>>295895
yes, yes he did. that was a long time ago like 15-20 years in service. I imagine the general would be in his late forties/fifties. this isn't an action flick where he break free and kill his captors in a brutal fashion. this is about a man of reason and some wisdom torn between two or three tough choices. His only weapons is his wits and words.
>>
>>295930
That's what I thought. I am glad that we can't just Jason Bourne our way out of here. I say to talk to your family and say the usual comforting words. They are gonna need it after the Terrorists find out it is a wrong code.
>>
>>295960
Ignoring that filthy terrorist, You started to comfort your family. You promised your wife to let her decide the name of the baby. It felt so trivial; this whole feud you had with your wife about your son's name.

One of the terrorists was looking at his watch in an anxious way. He was kind enough to tell you what time it was. You have been here for two hours and a half. The terrorist with the watch had a pregnant wife somewhere or so he said. Unlike yours, she was supposed to give birth to a twin at any moment. but you know....duty called and what not. You had the same look when you were waiting for your first baby boy. Perhaps your pregnant wife was striking his inner father's cord. He reminded you of some kid who got sniped while you were on duty. He was loaded with explosives, even in his backpack as he was running to a small checkpoint you were assigned to.

The kid didn't want to lie on the ground with a bullet lodged between his eyes. He didn't want to become a part of this. Some folks are just...well trampled, dragged into this mess.

The two terrorists disliked this chitchat but it seemed that the guy was higher on the command chain so they kept it quiet. still, he was lesser than Hakim for sure.

Not a moment later, Hakim barged into the room with a rusty knife. He stabbed the wall behind you in anger "I...I trusted you ,general. And you wasted my precious little time..."

A simple gesture of him forced his men to take of the gags and the black bag. Their eyes...so horrid...fear brimming inside them.

All but your son. You couldn't expect less from him. He was pretty good in following his dad's trail.

"General, you know your worth but they...they means NOTHING to us. Your betrayal will be punished right before your eyes. Pick one or i will swear to the glory of the almighty that i will behead them all..."

>Tell him the code
>Pick your son
>Pick your youngest daughter
>Pick your oldest daughter
>Pick your wife
>Say something to Hakim
>>
>>296034
>If you were to kill a member of my family, why would I tell you anything at that point? Neither of us could live without the others. It would be a tortured existence. Just ask that guy over there. He couldn't live without his wife or their new child. The same goes for everyone of you. Killing me or my family will just cement you never getting the code.

Also, don't be surprised by the lack of replies. /qst/ is slow as shit.
>>
>>296072
we will take a small break (20 min at max) , something came up
>>
>>296072
Hakim glared at the talkative one. You felt that he was saving some words for later.

"We will see about that. You could have prevented this." he called his men in a fit of rage. Someone grabbed your head from behind and forced you to look at your son. Your daughters and wife were shared your same fate.

"Now Look at your sins, General. Look and reconsider your words."

You wife screamed as the rusty blade slowly started to make its way into you son's neck who took it like a champ. Your daughters became hysterical wiggling left and right but in vein. Hakim took pleasure in making the beheading as slow and painful as possible. Blood tainted the floor and your wife's hollow expression.

Once the deed was done. The terrorist picked up your son's head juggling it for a bit to torment your soul. He rested his head on your lap. Your son's soulless eyes stared at you. At this moment, you were unable to feel a thing. it was perhaps the shock itself or perhaps your years of service stripped you of emotions; nothing hit close to home like this.

You looked at your wife, she was in shambles trying to grab what was left of her son. Your sweet little daughter scarred, her young mind could not comprehend such bloodshed and violence. She off dozed in her own world operating herself from this cruel reality. Your oldest daughter lost her boyfriend in the last war, in a way, she had coped with loss before, she was doing her best to comfort her mother.

"Now what it will be? The code, Two fingers or another one? I need to remind you that there are fates worse than death..."

>Say nothing
>Tell him the code
>Let him chop off two fingers
>Pick your wife
>Pick your oldest daughter
>Say something
>>
why does my IP change every time? strange.
>>
>>296269
>Each one you shoot will just grow my hatred for you. I love my country and I love my family. I also know that if I give you these codes, a lot more people will die than just my family. Let me ask you something, what happens if my family dies? Then you will just have me. Are you going to torture me? You couldn't do anything worse than what you have done. I learned how to close off pain in the Army. Your soldiers can just pussyfoot around for all I care.
>>
>>296355
One of the terrorists tried to say something but Hakim Immediately shushed him

http://pastebin.com/grybAtDj
I am sorry.

>Say nothing
>Tell him the code
>Pick your wife
>Say something
>>
>>296463
>their masks
>for a good
>Pierced
>>
>>296463
Do it faggot
>>
>>296463
But I do have something solid to cling to. Freedom, Capitalism, Happiness. All these things are barren in your hellhole of a birthplace. Is there degeneracy in our country? Yes. But don't think for a minute that will make me turn my back on my homeland. You can bomb us, kill us, rape us, threaten us, and anything else your close-minded religion can come up with, but as long as there are people like me, we will never lose.
Also, if it helps, feel free to type in pastebin
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>296492
>>296509
this is getting uncomfortable to write to be honest

serious talk. do this resemble their backward mentality ?
>>
>>296523
If you mean the characters, then I think you are getting near it. In my opinion, these types of guys really do contradict themselves and refuse to see it. But the leader did have a good point
>>
>>296579
>>296509
>>296492
>>296579

http://pastebin.com/DPSWBBCU

>Say nothing
>Tell him the code
>Pick your wife
>Say something
>>
>>296688
You are down to one, my friend. Then me. What is your plan after that?
>>
Not a word has slipped before an explosion rocked the place. the whizzing sound of bullets forged above this soil sent a wonderful sensation in your heart.

Hakim was panicking, he must have slipped something which led the special forces here. He ordered his men to barricade the door in haste not as if this would help them.

Hakim was heading towards you probably to hold you as a hostage.

Only to eat up a bullet right in the throat.

Rarely did you hear about some miraculous change of heart but it happen before your eye. The would-be-father emptied his magazine in his boss and the other three barricading the door from behind.

He took a second to comprehend what he had just did before taking off his mask. He was awfully young barely in his early twenties. he turned behind you to free you. You honestly had no idea how he wound up with those animals in the first place.

"I-i am sorry." he muttered.

it was then when the special forces barged in its full glory. He was behind you so a quick decent shot was a tough call. they were conflicted as they found the corpses of your captor

You.....

>Quickly disarmed the terrorist, shooting him with his own sidearm
>Quickly disarmed the terrorist, then you beat the everloving shit out of him
>Quickly disarmed the terrorist, shouting at him to get on the floor
>ducked away, allowing a clearer shot
>Ordered the men to stand down while explaining what really happened
>Advised the terrorist to surrender
>Do/say nothing
>>
>>296793
>>296823
>>
>>296823
Try to disarm him and get him to the floor. I owe him one.
>>
>>296842
The terrorist did not resist. True you were getting old but you still had all the moves accumulated in you across all these years.

Every story has an end.

Your wife and your son were left unscathed in this whole ordeal. She had a healthy little boy, the name was hers but it mattered little. Your wife wasn't the same. It left a deep scar that would never heal. She outright confessed the baby is the only thing keeping her from killing herself from the misery you dragged her being someone of import . It wasn't a surprise that she hated every bit of you for not killing that terrorist. Again, the newborn was the only thing keeping you together.

After omitting some unnecessary details, you were branded as a hero of your nation. A prime example of true sacrifice,courage and valor. A medal of honour was bestowed upon you.

In a way, you became the banner that your nation needed. The tale of a man who was willing to give his and his family's life echoed inside the hearts of the soldiers of this proud nation and her youth. While the fight against terrorism would never end, you felt like we had j cranked it up just a bit.

As for the terrorist, Yusuf, he offered all what he little knew about his 'brothers'. Not because he was making a deal but because he had an obligation to do the right thing. Various sleeper cells were uncovered thanks to him. You met him weeks later after the ordeal in a classified location. You assured him that his wife and her two daughters are safe from his brother But most of all.....

You forgave him.

You spent the rest of you days in your home raising your son to do what is right and to love and cherish this very nation.

The end

So what do you think?
>>
>>296922
I enjoyed it. It had a pretty cool premise, and was executed very well. I hope you will make another one of these on the future.
>>
>>296951
>>296951
thank you anon

believe it or not. this is my first 'quest' i have ever completed . i had lots of failed quests under my belt.

i don't know, touching a real life subject felt...different. It might be me but there is a moral behind this story. all my previous stuff were like 'it is an X quest lol' 'Murderhobo galore'

I feel like this one despite its shortness has more weight and value than anything i have written. It feels good actually.

well, you will find me as Record in qsg , i want to make more like these, truly.

thanks for sticking by.
>>
>>296922
that was rough man, well done
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>295539
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.