[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultrix Imperator - A 40k Deathwatch Quest - Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 19

File: UltrixImperator2.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
UltrixImperator2.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
Last thread: >>282271

A deathwatch kill-team has boarded a space hulk known as the Ultrix Imperator, with the intention of purging the genestealers that reside in it and recovering a mysterious artifact known as the Igne Consumptis. A skull that is golden on one end, and black on the other.
You are Brother Thorim of the Space Wolves. Clad in terminator armor and wielding thunder claws, you are a force to be reckoned with, but you have to get close to your enemy to be effective.
Last time on Ultrix Imperator, you were able to kill the genestealer magus. You have yet to find the Consumptis, however, and while the genestealers have suffered heavy losses, you have yet to kill the patriarch.

>[1/3]
>>
The kill team:

Brother Lo'van of the Salamanders. He has deployed in terminator armor, along with a heavy flamer and a power fist.

Brother Elecarius of the Imperial Fists. He is a devastator marine, and has deployed with a heavy bolter.

Brother Barrattiel of the Ultramarines. He is an apothecary equipped with his narthecium and a plasma pistol.

Brother Alis Irae of the Blood Angels. He is a librarian, and has deployed with a force sword and a bolt pistol. He has multiple psychic abilities.
-----------------------------------------------
AP: Armor point. LP: Life point
Brother Thorim: 9/10 AP 3/3 LP
Brother Lo'van 8/10 AP 3/3 LP
Brother Elecarius 4/4 AP 3/3 LP
Brother Barratiel 4/4 AP 3/3 LP
Brother Alis Irae 4/4 AP 3/3 LP

>[2/3]
>>
File: Map21.png (36KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map21.png
36KB, 1000x750px
You decide to move west. You come across a door. Upon opening it, you find yourself in a large rotunda, larger than the one near the hanger. The walls have been beautifully painted, and oddly enough, seemed unscathed from age, unlike the rest of the Imperator.
Apart from that, there are doors leading in every direction. North, east, (Which you came from) south, and west.

>Go North
>Go South
>Go West
>Do something else?

>[3/3]
>>
>>294839
>>Go North
>>
>>295147
+1
>>
File: Map22 Imperator.png (42KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map22 Imperator.png
42KB, 1000x750px
>>295147
>>295256
You go north, and traverse through a long and ominous corridor until you reach the end of it. The room you find yourself in is an interesting change from the rest. There is a giant pit in the middle of the room, you cannot see the bottom of it. In front of you, however, are many pillars that stretch up to the ceiling and descends down into the pit. There is also an industrial catwalk that you will need to cross if you desire to get to the other side of the room. Unfortunately, it is possible that if the whole kill-team crossed it at the same time it will break and fall down into the darkness below, meaning that only one of you can cross at the same time. Since you and Lo'van are in terminator armor, it will be an exceptionally dangerous task for you both, so you will have to cross it slowly.

>What do you do?

Sorry. I'm going to have to take a break for a few hours after this post. I'll be back later.
>>
>>295315
Have Alis Irae, Elecarius, Barratiel, Lo'van and you go separately in that order.
>>
I DEMAND ANGRY MARINES! EVEN A CAMEO OR REFERENCE WILL DO!
>>
File: Map23 Imperator.png (42KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map23 Imperator.png
42KB, 1000x750px
>>295986
Brother Alis Irae passes first, followed by Elecarius, Barrattiel, and then Lo'van. Lo'van, predictably, had the most trouble traversing the catwalk, due to his terminator armor. It was likely you would have the same problem too.
It was your turn. You proceeded across the catwalk. It certainly felt unstable. Across the room, Brother Alis Irae seems worried.
"I can hear the genestealers in the walls from over here, Brother Thorim! Make haste."
"Who thought this was a good idea when building the space hulk?" you mumble, begin to slightly increase your speed.
You turn around. Indeed, multiple hybrids are pouring through the door, training their guns on you. Unfortunately, you have no ranged weapons, so you will have to completely rely on your battle-brothers.

>Attack the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful.
>Do something else

>>296118
Your wish will be granted soon, brother! Only when the time is right...
>>
>>296159 revised version is here: >>296827
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>296827
LET THEM COME TOO TASTE MY CLAW
>>
My bad! Deleted the revised version. Sorry about the awkward mess!

Brother Alis Irae passes first, followed by Elecarius, Barrattiel, and then Lo'van. Lo'van, predictably, had the most trouble traversing the catwalk, due to his terminator armor. It was likely you would have the same problem too.
It was your turn. You proceeded across the catwalk. It certainly felt unstable. Across the room, Brother Alis Irae seems worried.
"I can hear the genestealers in the walls from over here, Brother Thorim! Make haste."
"Who thought this was a good idea when building the space hulk?" you mumble, begin to slightly increase your speed.
You turn around. Indeed, multiple hybrids are pouring through the door, training their guns on you. Unfortunately, you have no ranged weapons, so you will have to completely rely on your battle-brothers.

>Do something else
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>296850
attack!!!!!!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>296850
ATTACK!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>296850
Clearly we must kill them with our RIGHTEOUS ANGER
>>
>>296858
From this point on the first roll will count. Not the second or third one. However, when not in combat, I will try my best to get as many people's suggestions in as possible

"Don't let them get onto the catwalk, brothers!" Elecarius yells as he fires at the hybrids. He takes out a few, but they shoot back. Elecarius loses 1 AP. He currently has 3/4 AP, and 3/3 LP
You turn around to look at the ensuing chaos. The genestealers are definitely putting up a fight. At least one of them has a rocket launcher.
You're about halfway across the catwalk now.

>Do something else.

Sorry guys. I know we just started the thread, but I'm way too tired to continue on at the moment. I'll see you all later. Good night!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>296936
DIIIIIIE
>>
>>296936
NIGHT BRO
>>
>>296941
Alright, I'm back. Let's begin.
"Take out the missile launcher!" you yell. If the catwalk was hit, then it would certainly fall down, with you with it.
You can see the exchange of gunfire to your left. Your battle-brothers have taken some hits. Barrattiel loses 1 AP. He currently has 3/4 AP, and 3/3 LP.
The genestealer is about to fire his rocket launcher.

>Attack the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>298229
BLAM
>>
File: Map24 Imperator.png (42KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map24 Imperator.png
42KB, 1000x750px
>>298240
Brother Elecarius sends many bolts into the genestealer, killing him instantly. At the same time, you successfully cross the catwalk.
"Brothers!" Lo'van yells. "Either we purge the rest of the genestealers or we go ahead and leave!"

>Stand and fight, purge the enemy! Roll a 1d50. A 35 or higher is successful.
>Leave through the door to the west.
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 33 (1d50)

>>298365
>Stand and fight, purge the enemy! Roll a 1d50. A 35 or higher is successful.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d50)

>>298365
>>
>>298419
The kill-team fires across the room, eliminating a couple of hybrids. They return fire towards Brother Alis Irae. He loses 1 AP. He currently has 3/4 AP, and 3/3 LP.

>Keep firing! Roll a 1d50. A 35 or higher is successful.
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 8 (1d50)

>>298436
>>
>>298440
uh oh
>>
>>298436
>>
File: Map25 Imperator.png (43KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map25 Imperator.png
43KB, 1000x750px
>>298440
>>298446
>>298447
The genestealers begin firing again. This time they focus all of their firepower on Lo'van. He loses 2 AP. He currently has 6/10 AP, and 3/3 LP.
"Brothers! It's time to go!" Alis Irae yells, leading you through the door. You go through, and he follows closely behind . After going through the corridor, you find yourself in a small room right next to the rotunda.
Retreating won't help, unfortunately. The genestealers are clearly going to follow you. However, you have an advantage now since they'll be coming through a cramped corridor, while you are in an open room.
While you could fight them here, you could also keep moving. There are doors you haven't explored in the east and south direction.

>Attack the genestealers with your new advantage. Roll a 1d20. 7 or more is successful.
>Go east
>Go south
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>298567
>Attack the genestealers with your new advantage. Roll a 1d20. 7 or more is successful
>>
>>298585
"Lo'van, get in front of the door," you say.
"I take it you have a plan?"
"Correct. There is no doubt that the genestealers are following us. They're coming in through a cramped corridor, so they'll have no where to move around. You'll burn them as they come in."
"Very well."
"Everyone else gather around Lo'van."
Immediately, the hybrids burst open the door, only to be greeted by fire and bolters. Each drops one by one, filling the corridor with their bodies until each one of them is dead. Their burnt carcasses spill into the room, Lo'van has to step back because of it.
The corridor was on fire now, and the hybrid screams could probably be heard throughout the whole space hulk. Now that they are out of the picture, you are able to continue exploring the space hulk.

>Go east
>Go south
>Do something else
>>
>>298802
>>Go east
>>
File: Map26.png (44KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map26.png
44KB, 1000x750px
>>298929
Going east, you walk through a corridor, and then arrive in, quite literally, an empty room.
"By the Emperor," Brother Elecarius growls. "We have been walking aimlessly for the past hours! Yet we still have no lead on the Consumptis!"
"Patience, Brother Elecarius," Alis Irae replies. "We will find it eventually, but it will take time."
Alis Irae was right, but even you were beginning to wonder how long it would take.
The room you are in has two doors. One that goes to the east, and one that goes to the south.

>Go east
>Go south
>Do something else
>>
>>299240
Go South
>>
Sorry. I was extremely busy for these last couple of hours. I just simply don't have the energy to continue on. I'll see you later.
>>
File: Map28 Imperator.png (5KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map28 Imperator.png
5KB, 1000x750px
Hey guys, I'm sorry about the slow pace I've been working. I'll try to make it a bit faster.

You move through the south. A set of stairs appears in front of you, which you descend.
The room you find yourself in is in a much more deteriorated state than the rest of the Imperator. Something tells you that this place will be infested with genestealers.
There are doors that go to the west, south, and east.
>Go west
>Go south
>>
>>301277
>Go west
>Go south
>Go east
>Do something else
>>
>>301277
>>Go west
>>
File: Map29 Imperator.png (34KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map29 Imperator.png
34KB, 1000x750px
>>301302
You go to the next room to the west, and it is still deteriorated like the last one. The northern end of the room is covered in darkness, so you might want to investigate that part if you wish. Other than that, there is a door that keeps going west.

>Investigate the north side of the room
>Keep going west
>Do something else
>>
>>301333
>>Investigate the north side of the room
>>
>>301333
Investigate
>>
>>301339
>>301342

You decide to investigate the north side of the room. What you see is a surprising turn of events.
A human skeleton hangs from massive chains that go right through both of it's upper ribs, and the sternum has also been fractured. There was no way a regular genestealer could have done this. Perhaps it had happened when regular humans resided in the space hulk?
Brother Alis Irae approaches the skeleton. A thousand theories come up inside of his mind. A ritual? A sacrifice? Or was it just a plain killing? Either way, it was certainly a mystery that he seemed to be curious of solving. He believes he can unlock the strange past of the Imperator by doing so.
"What is it, brother?" Lo'van asks.
Brother Alis Irae turns around. "I am stumped. We have not come across anything like this before, but I have a few promising theories."
"Such as?"
"In short, the residents of the Imperator had been corruped by Chaos. This was a Chaos sacrifice to please their god... or gods."
"Chaos? Do you truly believe this? Does the Inquisition know that this has happened?"
Alis Irae shakes his head. "Chaos sacrifices are diverse and incomprehensible. I would need more to look at if I will want to decipher it."

>What do you do?
>>
>>301436
Say you doubt it's Chaos and go west
>>
>>301436
Brace yourself for traitor, cultist or daemon presence in this spacehulk and go west.
>>
File: Map30 Imperator.png (34KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map30 Imperator.png
34KB, 1000x750px
>>301572
>>301577
>I've added a new feature to the map. The dark blue areas are not doorways, instead they are areas that have not been explored yet.

"Your theory is far-fetched, Irae," you say. "You're too quick to assume things."
He nods. "Perhaps you're right, brother, but we should be on alert, in case of daemonic presence."
You move to the west and find yourself in another small room, but the metal walls have been replaced by brown bricks. The ceiling is lower than usual, so you and Lo'van, being in terminator armor, have to crouch down slightly in order to navigate through it. You see that there are archways that go to the north and west.

>Go north
>Go west
>Do something else
>>
west
>>
File: Map31 Imperator.png (35KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map31 Imperator.png
35KB, 1000x750px
>>301678
You go west once again, this time there are three archways. The ones that go south lead to the same room, but the one north seems to go into a corridor. However, something wasn't right.
The ground beneath you began to shake, as if a thousand mice were running across the floors. The walls began to tremble, some of the bricks even fell out. You could hear sounds of running become louder and louder.
Genestealers were pouring in through the east.

>Roll a 1d20 to defend yourself. 10 or higher is successful.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>301774
>>
>>301844
The genestealer advance was too fast to counter. They sink their claws into your armor. You lose 1 AP. You currently have 8/10 AP and 3/3 LP
>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>301888
TASTE MY CLAW!
>>
>>301945
Aw yea, sweet roll. Praise Kek!
>>
File: Map31 Imperator2.png (35KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map31 Imperator2.png
35KB, 1000x750px
>>301945
First time we've gotten a critical! Nice.

In a quick horizontal slice, you dismember the multiple genestealers charging you. The next wave meets the same demise as well. Your battle-brothers have never seen you so furious in combat. In a matter of moments, the genestealers were slaughtered, but the fight wasn't over yet.
"Hybrids to the north!" Elecarius yells.

Since you've just landed a critical, you can attack in a rampage for three turns.

>Attack the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>Attack the hybrids. (RAMPAGE. 3 left) Roll a 1d20. 5 or higher is successful.
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>302027
>>Attack the hybrids. (RAMPAGE. 3 left) Roll a 1d20. 5 or higher is successful.
CHARGEEEE!!!
>>
File: Map32 Imperator.png (36KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map32 Imperator.png
36KB, 1000x750px
>>302195
Attack, brothers!" you yell. "Charge!!"
You slaughter them, throwing them across the corridor. Even the rest of the kill-team has trouble keeping up with you. More genestealers were coming from the west and north.

>Attack the genestealers in the north. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful
>Attack the genestealers in the north. (RAMPAGE. 2 left) Roll a 1d20. 5 or higher is successful
>Attack the genestealers in the west. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful
>Attack the genestealers in the west. (RAMPAGE. 2 left) Roll a 1d20. 5 or higher is successful
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>302283
>>
>>302290
Shit north
>>
File: Map32 Imperator2.png (36KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map32 Imperator2.png
36KB, 1000x750px
>>302290
>>302295
You didn't specify rampage or not, but considering you rolled higher than 10, we wont use one for now.

You moved up to the north, eliminated each of the genestealers that you came across. Now only the genestealers towards the west remained. They began to advance towards you.

>Defend yourself. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful
>Defend yourself. (RAMPAGE. 2 left) Roll a 1d20. 5 or higher is successful
Do something else
>>
>>302321
dice+(1d20)
Rampage these fucks
>>
>>302527
Aw shit, my dumb spic ass forgot how to roll
>>
>>302321
Dice+1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>302321
Options field mates
>>
>>302598
The genestealers attempt to penetrate your armor, but to no avail.
"Now brothers!" Barrattiel yells. "They're vulnerable. Prepare to counter-attack!"

>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>Attack the genestealers. (RAMPAGE. 2 left. Just tell me if you want to use one) 5 or higher is successful.
>Do something else?
>>
>>302629
>>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>302643
>>
>>302643
>>302646
The kill-team unleashes their weapons against the final wave of genestealers, brutally purging each and everyone of them. Not one was left alive.
You knew however, that more were coming, so you would have to move quickly. There was no time for fraternization. There are three archways, one that goes west, and two (One on your right and one on your left) that go north.
>Go to the left northern archway.
>Go to the right northern archway.
>Go west
>Do something else?
>>
>>302680
Right northern archway
>>
File: Map33 Imperator.png (34KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map33 Imperator.png
34KB, 1000x750px
>>302875
You move into the right northern archway, once again witnissing another murder like the last one.
In fact, it was almost identical. A skeleton is hanging from the roof by two chains, sternum fractured, etc. Brother Alis Irae was once again captivated.
"What does it mean?" he mumbles to himself, approaching the murder. He was still uncertain whether or not it was a Chaos sacrifice, but if it wasn't, why would the killer go to such great lengths to make each of his murders so detailed?

>Let Alis Irae study a bit more.
>We don't have time. Genestealers are coming. Move north.
>We don't have time. Genestealers are coming. Move east.
>Do something else.
>>
>>303022
Study the murder. Any info on what went down on the ship could be useful. Maybe the tyranid invasion interrupted some chaos shenanigans. What is their warp nullification effect called again?
>>
>>303032
Shadow in the warp, but I'm not sure if genestealers have it.
>>
>>303032
"Study the murder a bit more, Irae," you suggest. "Find out as much as you can."
He nods, turns around to study a bit more, then begins to theorize again.
"Like I said before, the residents of the ship were corrupted by Chaos," he begins. "They performed sacrifices for their god, but I cannot determine which one from these two murders. This went on a while until the cultists were finally infected by genestealers."
"Does this have anything to do with the Consumptis?"
"Are you implying that the Igne Consumptis itself is a Chaos artifact?"
By the Emperor, you had never thought of that before. If that was true, it would make perfect why the Inquisition would want it, but what good would it be for Chaos?
As you ponder, you can hear the genestealers advance behind you. The rest of the kill-team prepares their weapons.

>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful.
>Attack the genestealers. (RAMPAGE. 2 left. Just tell me if you want to use one) 5 or higher is successful.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>303178
>>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful.
>>
File: Map33 Imperator 2.png (35KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map33 Imperator 2.png
35KB, 1000x750px
>>303187
The genestealer advance is halted by the massive amounts of firepower unleashed upon them. While you take out a good amount, it was time for the genestealers to attack.

>Defend yourslef. (RAMPAGE. 2 left) Roll a 1d20. 5 or higher is successful
>Do something else?
>>
>>303237
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>303531
Fuck me. I'll try rolling again.
>>
>>303531
>>303553
Too many genestealers come forward at once. Elecarius loses 2 AP. He currently has 1/4 AP and 3/3 LP.
It's your turn to strike. One more hit and it'll take them out for good.

>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>303569
Use a rampage
>>
>>303708
The genestealers didn't stand a chance against your fury. You crushed their pitiful bones and threw them around in each direction of the room. Your battle-brothers were impressed.
The genestealer threat was eliminated, so it was time to continue on. You looked around, there were archways that led to the north and east.

>Go north
>Go east
>Do something else?
>>
>>303735
>>Go east
>>
North
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>303906
>>303908
Oh boy. Lemme flip a 1d2.

1 = east
2 = north
>>
>>303911
Yeeeah son.
>>
File: Map34 Imperator.png (36KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map34 Imperator.png
36KB, 1000x750px
>>303906
"Irae," you say, catching his attention. "If the Consumptis is truly a Chaos artifact, what good would it be to them?"
Brother Alis Irae begins to ponder. "I admit, I don't know. Perhaps it was used to summon daemons in their rituals?"
"And that 'talisman' you picked up earlier. Could that be a Chaos artifact, too?"
"Doubt it. It's design definitely fits with the architecture of the ship, and I am still convinced it is a key to some door."
You walk through the corridor and arrive in a large room. A massive door lays ahead of you, and there is a huge archway to the north. However, the ground begins to shake once again, but this time, you knew it wasn't a horde. It was something large, and it was coming towards you at a fast pace.

>Prepare to fight. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>Prepare to fight. (RAMPAGE. 1 left. Just tell me if you want to use one) 5 or higher is successful.
>Try to open the door.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>303979
use rampage its probably something big
>>
>>304222
This is my last post before I go to sleep.

The kill-team sets up their weapons waiting for the arrival of the enemy. The footsteps get louder and louder, and the dust from the ceiling begins to fall down, until the monster reveals itself.
A broodlord springs into action, targetting Barrattius, who swiftly dodges the strike. You dash towards the broodlord and attack it's leg, angering it. He prepares for his next move.
The broodlord has 8/9 AP left.

Do something else?
>>
>>304271
Thanks for joining in today, everybody. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>304271
>>
>>304429
oh fuck, can we mitigate this with librarian shield ?
>>
>>305012
Yeah, you can. I'll get to work on writing
>>
>>304429
>>305012
"Irae, shield me!"
Immediately, Brother Alis Irae bolts towards you as a golden sphere forms around him. The Broodlord strikes, but hits the shield instead. The force behind the attack was so powerful, however, that he had managed to break the shield in one hit.

>Attack the broodlord. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>305451
FOR THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>305768
(Should mention that you can only use the librarian shield once in each battle)
Brother Elecarius sets up his heavy bolter from the other side of the room and begins to fire mercilessly at the broodlord. The broodlord loses 1 AP. The broodlord has 7/9 AP left.
The broodlord begins to charge Elecarius.

>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>305795
My faith is my shield

question whats the apotechary role ? can he heal or do something ?
>>
>>305832
The apothecary isn't useful yet, which is actually a good thing.
AP (Armor point) isn't able to be replenished. When it is gone, they take LP damage, which the apothecary can heal.

Elecarius swiftly dodges the strike and repositions himself to face the broodlord
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>305865
>>
>>306088
Brother Elecarius attempts to counter-attack the broodlord, but his bolts don't appear to do anything but enrage it.
The broodlord lets out a loud shriek, trying to intimidate you.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>306140
>>
>>306140
A photon-flash or blind grenade would be helpful here.
>>
>>306310
>>306321
Alright, I'm gonna change the combat a bit. I'm going to merge the attack phase and defensive phase into one roll. If you fail the roll, you get attacked, if you pass the roll, then the enemy gets attacked. If there are any objections just tell me.

Once again, the broodlord misses. Elecarius takes advantage of the broodlord's confused state and throws a flash grenade, followed by a few well-placed plasma shots from Barrattiel. The broodlord loses 1 AP. He currently has 6/9 AP.

Since the broodlord is blinded, you get an extra roll to attack. The broodlord cannot counter-attack.

>Attack the blinded broodlord. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>306366
trying again BIG MONEY!
>>
>>306417
Brother Elecarius once again fires into the broodlord. The broodlord loses 1 AP. He currently has 5/9
This time it's angry, especially at Brother Elecarius.

>Attack the frenzied broodlord. Roll a 1d20. 13 or higher is successful.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>306450
>>Attack the frenzied broodlord. Roll a 1d20. 13 or higher is successful.
C'mon bb.
>>
>>306484
>>
>>306484
>>306490
jesus christ

The raging broodlord strikes Brother Elecarius across the room. Elecarius loses his last AP, and one LP. He currently has 0/4 AP and 2/3 LP. The broodlord is calming down, but it's still angry.

>Have Barrattiel heal Elecarius
>Do something else?
>>
>>306511
>>Have Barrattiel heal Elecarius
>>
>>306563
Barrattiel dashes towards Elecarius and sticks his narthecium into his brother's chest. Elecarius regains 1 LP.
Elecarius, ready to fight once again, grabs his heavy bolter and gets up.
Unfortunately, the broodlord was dashing towards YOU now.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>306616
>>Attack the broodlord. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>>
>>306619
You dodge the broodlord's strike, and seeing the opportunity, stick your claws into his legs. The broodlord loses 1 AP. He currently has 4/9 AP left.
The broodlord is angered. He begins to charge Barrattiel.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>306635
STAY AWAY FROM MY BRO!
>>
>>306639
An 18? Nice.
Barrattiel moves out of the way, and the broodlord is meeted by flames to the face instead. It screams as Lo'van burns it's head.
"The Emperor is my shield!" he yells.
The broodlord loses 2 AP. He currently has 2 left.

>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>306662
Almost outta the woods boys!
>>
>>306741
Man these are some nice rolls.

Brother Elecarius fires upon the broodlord. The broodlord loses 2 AP.

It finally succumbs to it's wounds and falls to the ground, dead.
"Excellent work, brothers!" Lo'van cheers as everyone crowds around the corpse. The broodlord is dead!"
You nod, grinning a bit. Alis Irae walks over to you.
"I don't mean to interrupt your celebration," he begins. "But what should we do now?"
You almost completely forgot about the large door ahead of you, but there was also an enormous archway that the broodlord had came through. Either way, you were going to explore one of them.
>Open the doors.
>Go through the archway.
>Do something else?
>>
>>306794
>>Open the doors.
>>
>>306794
>>Go through the archway.
>scared to roll more now haha
>>
New thread:
>>306847
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.