[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultrix Imperator - A 40k Deathwatch Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 23

File: UltrixImperator.jpg (86KB, 873x610px) Image search: [Google]
UltrixImperator.jpg
86KB, 873x610px
The interior of your stormraven is filled with an eerie silence; not a word has been uttered by your battle-brothers since your departure from the watch fortress. While this isn't your first time serving in the Deathwatch, you're determined to make sure this isn't your last.
You have been tasked with boarding an ancient and massive space hulk, known as the "Ultrix Imperator," with the intention of exterminating the foul genestealers that reside in it. However, this is far more than just a simple "kill the xenos" mission. The Inquisition has shown a peculiar interest in an ancient artifact termed as the "Inge Consumptis," which has been reported to be on the space hulk. It bears a rather inconspicuous description: a small human skull, gold on the left and completely black on the right. Why the Inquisiton is interested in it's recovery is unknown, but due to their secretive attitude, you doubt you'll get an explanation any time soon.

Your kill-team has five members including you.

Brother Lo'van of the Salamanders. He has deployed in terminator armor, along with a heavy flamer and a power fist.

Brother Elecarius of the Imperial Fists. He is a devastator marine, and has deployed with a heavy bolter.

Brother Barrattiel of the Ultramarines. He is an apothecary equipped with his narthecium and a plasma pistol.

Brother Alis Irae of the Blood Angels. He is a librarian, and has deployed with a force sword and a bolt pistol. He has multiple psychic abilities. (Listed below)

>Smite - Alis Irae shoots bolts of lethal red lightning from his fingertips that tear apart the enemies in range.

>Shield of Sanguinius - Alis Irae summons a golden barrier around him and his nearby allies that protect them from harm.

>Veil of Time - Alis Irae steps out of the phase of time, and witnesses many nearby futures. With this, Alis Irae is able to predict the behavior of his enemies and change the course of the future.

>The Blood Lance - Alis Irae summons a gore-splattered lance and hurls it into the enemy forces, skewering everything unfortunate enough to be in it's path.

Before we begin, what is your name, your chapter, and your wargear?
>>
Brother thorim space wolves
Terminator armor with dual wield power claw
>>
>>282426
You are Brother Thorim of the Space Wolves chapter. You are clad in terminator armour and you dual wield power claws. Indeed, you are force to be reckoned with, and with your terminator armor, you are able to withstand much punishment. However, in order to be effective, you will have to get close to the enemy.
Suddenly, the vox channel becomes active, and the silence is broken.
"We are approaching the space hulk," are the words you hear.
It does not take long for the rest of the kill-team to react. Immediately, they begin to prepare their equipment, loading their weapons and checking their magazines. Brother Elecarius loads his bolter and adjusts his helmet. He turns to face Lo'van.
"You will be taking point, yes?" he asks him.
Lo'van nods. "Correct, as long as there are no objections," he then looks back to face you. "And it would make sense for Brother Thorim to take point with me as well, as long as he agrees, of course."

>How do you reply?
>>
>>282488
"Of course Lo'van"
Heeheehee, informality.
>>
File: Map1 Imperator.png (21KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map1 Imperator.png
21KB, 1000x750px
>>282499
>A quick overview of how the map works:
>Everytime you enter a new area in the space hulk, it is recorded into your map. This makes backtracking easier, and let's you have a good understanding of where you are currently. Your current position is marked by the red imperial aquila. The stormtalon is shown as a green line, (You will eventually return to the stormtalon when you have completed your mission) and the light blue lines indicate the position of doorways.

"Of course, Lo'van," you say, informally. Lo'van nods. He doesn't seem to care that you hadn't adressed him as "Brother." He probably had other things on his mind.
You feel the stormraven suddenly stop. Immediately after, the servo-skulls begin unlocking you from your harness. You know that this means that you have finally landed inside the Ultrix Imperator, and that your mission has begun.
Brother Lo'van is the first to step out of the stormraven and into the decrepit space hulk, followed by Brother Barrattiel, and then you. You find yourself standing in a massive room that was probably once a hangar. There is nothing interesting to note about it, as it is empty and barren, as well as dark and gloomy. However, on the other end there is a massive door, which undoubtedly will grant you access to the ancient corridors of the Ultrix Imperator.
"The genestealers know this place better than you do. We can be ambushed at any time," you hear Brother Alis Irae warn as he steps out of the stormraven, Elecarius following behind him. "They must not be underestimated. They are indeed intelligent creatures."
"We are well aware, brother," Brother Barratiel begins. "If we did not, it would be ill-advised to continue on with the mission."
"Indeed, but we best not be hasty," Alis Irae replies. "I advise the utmost of caution. These missions are never completed quickly, and only a fool would think they're easy, especially when serving in the Deathwatch. It should also be noted that we have no information on the location of the Consumptis, and I reckon it will be awhile before we find it, if we even do..."

>Now that everyone is in position, what do you do?

(Sorry about the map quality, but I decided it would be better to have one than nothing at all)
>>
>>282540
Intrude through the door, murder claws at the ready. Haha!
>>
File: Map2 Imperator.png (25KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map2 Imperator.png
25KB, 1000x750px
>>282627
Barratiel and Elecarius open the doors, and you barge in, your brothers following behind you.
You find yourself standing in a rotunda, but there are no genestealers in sight. A large statue stands in front of you. It's legs are intact, but the upper body has fallen off to the side. Despite it's unfortunate destruction, you can easily tell that the statue once depicted a proud space marine.
"Look, there are two doors," you hear Alis Irae announce behind you. "One goes east, and one goes south."
"Two paths, and no leads to the artifact?" Lo'van sighs. "We will have to take a guess."
"Unfortunately, yes, but I am certain we will run into genestealers no matter where we go. However, I expect us to go both routes anyway. If we are to exterminate the genestealers, then we must examine every part of the Imperator."

Do you go:
>East?
>South?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>282745
Not much sense let's flip a coin. Eins for south and deux for east.
>>
>>283282
It would seem we're going south, fare thee well ye vicious youth. Ho Ho ho.
>>
File: Map3 Imperator.png (27KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map3 Imperator.png
27KB, 1000x750px
"We go south," you say. "We come back later if we don't find anything."
Alis Irae nods contently. "Very well, but the corriders are small. We'll have to go in front of eachother. Since you and Brother Lo'van are in terminator armor, I would recommend both of you standing at each end of the line."

>How do you respond?
>>
>>283754
I call front!
>>
File: Map3 Imperator.png (28KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map3 Imperator.png
28KB, 1000x750px
>>283792

You decide you will take point, followed by Alis Irae, Barratiel, Elecarius, and Lo'van, who was at the very end. You enter the old corridor. It was too dark, even for you, a space marine. You could barely see in front of you, so you proceded slowly. Ahead, the corridor diverged to the left, though it was hard to tell what was on the other end.
"There are two paths. Again," you say. "Perhaps we sho-"
"Wait, brother," Alis Irae interrupts.
"Is it the genestealers?" you hear Elecarius ask at the other side, but there was no answer. You turn around to look at him; Alis Irae was not moving, and his eyes were closed. Barratiel puts his hand on the librarian's shoulder and asks him what's wrong. He tries shaking him out of his trance, but Alis Irae does not respond.
Suddenly, Alis Irae violently jolts, throwing Barratiel's hand off of him. "Thorim!"
You turn around, the metal plate on the floor ahead of you launches into the air. A monstrous genestealer grapples on to your armor, preparing to strike.

>Roll a 1d20
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>284068
>>
File: Genestealer.png (1MB, 1208x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer.png
1MB, 1208x1667px
>>284133
The genestealer strikes your armor, but does not penetrate. You lose 1 Armor Point (AP) You have 9 AP and 3 Life Points (LP) in total.

>Attack the genestealer
>Do something else?
>>
>>284163
If you attack the genestealer, roll a 1d20, forgot to write that.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>284163
>>Attack the genestealer
>>
File: Map4 Imperator.png (29KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map4 Imperator.png
29KB, 1000x750px
>>284366
You thrust your lightning claws into the genestealer. It lets out an ugly scream, blood oozing from it's wounds. There will be no mercy for the foul xenos. You push them in further, and throw your arms to the side, ripping the genestealer in half.
"Do not let your guard down, brother!" Lo'van yells. "There are more coming! From the rotunda!"
Lo'van is right. The genestealers are coming from each corridor now, especially the ones in front of you.

>Attack the genestealer as Thorim. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>Use your flamer on the genestealer as Lo'van. Roll 1d20. 10 or higher is successful
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>284470
>>Use your flamer on the genestealer as Lo'van. Roll 1d20. 10 or higher is successful
>>
File: Map5 Imperator.png (29KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map5 Imperator.png
29KB, 1000x750px
>>284478
"Unleash your weapons!" Lo'van yells. The genestealers coming from the rotunda were no match for the flames of the Salamander. In a matter of seconds, all of them were burnt to a crisp. However, in the front, the genestealers began to approach you.

>Attack the genestealers as Thorim. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
>>
>>284511
>Or do something else?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>284511
>>Attack the genestealers as Thorim. Roll a 1d20. 10 or higher is successful.
'DIE XENOS SCUM!!'
>>
File: Map6 Imperator.png (27KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map6 Imperator.png
27KB, 1000x750px
>>284524
The genestealers charged you, but you were prepared. One by one they fell, each downed by your lightning claws. You stood there victorious.
"They're dead," you announce, proudly, seeing the genestealer corpses laid before you, but now is not a time for celebration, for there are more pressing matters to attend to. You turn to face the rest of the kill-team. "We should get moving now, before more come."
Elecarius mumbles, "Let's go. I prefer to fight in open spaces, anyway."
The path that is in front of you diverges to the east and the south.
>Go east?
>Go south?
>Do something else?
>>
>>284617

>Go east?
>>
>>284617
South
>>
File: Map7 Imperator.png (27KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map7 Imperator.png
27KB, 1000x750px
>>284625
You decide to go south, the rest of the kill-team follows you.
"Brother Alis Irae," Elecarius begins, "What happened before the genestealers attacked? You had stopped moving, and did not respond to us."
"I was peering into the future," he responds. "I was able to predict the genestealer attack. Unfortunately, it requires a lot of energy, so I had to conjure my powers, first."
"You must tell us when you do such a thing next time."
"Do not worry, I will."
While moving east, you come upon a small doorway that leads to the north. If you keep going east, you will happen upon another divergence to the south in the corridor. You can open the door to the far east, or go east and then turn south.

>Open the north door
>Go east, open the door
>Go east, turn south
>>
>>284682
North door then
>>
>>284682
>>Go east, open the door
>>
>>284682
North door, for arbitrary reasons.
>>
File: Map8 Imperator.png (28KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map8 Imperator.png
28KB, 1000x750px
>>284704
>>284712
You opened the door to the north, which led you to a small room. You cannot tell what the room was used for originally. There is a large bell hanging from the roof in the middle of the room. Apart from that however, the room is full of dust and boxes.

>Investigate the boxes
>Leave the room, there is nothing interesting here.
>Leave the room and open the east door
>Leave the room, go east and turn south
>Do something else

This is probably my last post of the day. Thank you for joining me. Unless something happens, I will be back tomorrow to continue.
>>
>>284789
Investigate boxes.
>>
>>284789
>>Investigate the boxes
>>
>>284806
>>284821
Alright. I'm back. Let's continue.

You and your brothers begin to search the boxes. The ones you find are empty, but Brother Alis Irae reports something different.
"This is something interesting I have found, brothers. Look! It resembles an ancient talisman, but it might not have been used as one. It's design fits the architecture of the space hulk well, so it must've belonged to someone who resided in this ship once, or even better, judging by the mechanisms on the back, it is a key.
"A key you say?" Lo'van asks.
"Indeed brother, but this is all just speculation. I will take it with us. I have always had a fascination with objects like these. Perhaps if we study it more carefully, we could learn something about the ship."
You have completed searching the room. You have only found a talisman-like object that may or may not be useful. Now you must choose your next destination.

>Go east, open the door
>Go east, turn south
>Do something else
>>
>>286360
>Go east, turn south
>>
File: Map10 Imperator.png (29KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map10 Imperator.png
29KB, 1000x750px
>>286774
You decide to go east, then south, ignoring the door laid in front of you, but you can always come back for it later. You come across another door. The path to the west leads back to the rotunda, but there is also another door in the middle of that corridor. This place is a maze.
>Go through the door by the west
>Keep going south
>>
>>286882
>>Go through the door by the west
>>
>>286882
>>Go through the door by the west
>>
Sorry guys. I'll have to take another break, but I'll be back in a couple of hours. Sorry!
>>
No problem
>>
>>286882
>Go through the door by the west
>>
File: Map12 Imperator.png (27KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map12 Imperator.png
27KB, 1000x750px
Alright. I'm back. Sorry about that!

You open the door to the west, only to find that it is not a room, but a set of stairs that goes up. You and the rest of the kill team ascend them and find yourself in a large but degraded cathedral. It was no longer a place for worship, but a place that served as the abode for the hideous genestealers. At the end of the room there was a massive doorway, similar to the one that was in the hangar, and to the east, there was a small corridor.
>Go to the door at the end of the room
>Go east
>Do something else?
>>
>>287588
>>Go to the door at the end of the room
>>
File: Hybrids.png (326KB, 426x601px) Image search: [Google]
Hybrids.png
326KB, 426x601px
>>287603
"We'll go open the doors at the very end of the cathedral," you say.
"Brother, watch out!" Elecarius yells behind you.
Immediately, a rocket zooms past your head, blowing up behind you. Debris falls down onto the stairs and the doorway collapses, meaning you'll be unable to retreat. In the distance you see genestealer hybrids hiding in the rows of chairs ahead of you.
>Attack the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful
>>
>>287674
or
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>287674
>>Attack the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>287674

Attack

If we have fuel for the flamer on the way back we should cleanse this place
>>
>>287746
Agreed we cleanse the shit outta this den of depravity! (after killing stuff of course)
>>
>>287692
>>287746
"Attack!" Barratiel yells. "For the Emperor!"
He launches a few bullets into the heads of the genestealers. Elecarius sets his heavy bolter up behind him, and opens fire, decimating any genestealer unlucky enough to get in the way. Lo'van had begun to burn the genestealers with his flamer and behind you, multiple purestrain genestealers had climbed down from the pillars.
>Attack the purestrain genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful.
>Attack the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful.
>Attack both the purestrains and the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 16 or more is successful.
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>287797
>Attack the purestrain genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful.

They're the larger threat of the two
>>
>>287810
"The purestrains, brothers!" Lo'van yells as he adjusts himself to face them. "Out of the way!"
He hurls mighty flames towards the horde of purestrains, they were no match for the fire. The bullets shot from the hybrids ricochet off his armor. Lo'van laughs.
"We shall purge the xenos, brothers! Cleanse this space hulk!"
>Attack the hybrids. Roll a 1d20. 10 or more is successful
>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>287906
Ha! Swerve, mortals.
>>
>>287982
Brother Alis Irae sliced his way through the hybrids; the rest of the kill-team followed, with Lo'van at the very back, burning the corpses. The kill-team fought their way to the other end of the room. They opened the large, heavy doors. The genestealers were pouring into the cathedral.
>Stand and fight, purge the enemy! Roll a 1d50. 35 or higher is successful.
>Close the door. The genestealers won't get in.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d50)

>>288085
Shit shit shit.
>>
>>288098
Lo'van stands at the front, burning the genestealers, but there were too many, even for him. The genestealers began to tear into his terminator armor. Lo'van loses 2 AP. He currently has 8 AP in total now, and 3 out of 3 LP.
>Keep fighting! Roll a 1d50. 35 or higher is successful.
>Close the door. The genestealers won't get in.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d35)

>>288131
They'd just go right through the door, if they can get through our terminator armor.
>>
>>288146
rip.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d50)

>>288131
>>
File: Map13 Imperator.png (27KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map13 Imperator.png
27KB, 1000x750px
>>288167
Lo'van grabs the genestealers with his power fist and throws them across the room. He re-positions himself and begins to fire along with the rest of his battle-brothers. The genestealers were decimated, but they would be back.
"Close the doors!" Alis Irae commands. "There will be more coming. We cannot stay."
>Move to the next room towards the east.
>Do something else
>>
>>288264
>>Move to the next room towards the east.
>>
>>288264
>>Move to the next room towards the east.
>>
File: Map14 Imperator.png (28KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map14 Imperator.png
28KB, 1000x750px
>>288278
>>288310
You move quickly to get to the next door, you do not have time to decide who goes first, so you decide to take point. Once again, you find yourself in another cramped corridor, with two paths branching east and south. You can hear the movement of genestealers to the east.
>Go east
>Go south
>Do something else
>>
>>288470
>>Go south
>>
File: Map15 Imperator.png (31KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map15 Imperator.png
31KB, 1000x750px
>>288477
You begin to move south, avoiding the genestealers for the moment. You and the rest of the kill-team move into a small room that evidently connects to the cathedral. The room you are in was probably once well furnaced. The sofas have degenerated, one step away from crumbling completely, and the paintings on the walls have been completely ripped and torn.
"Any idea what this ship was, before it was abandoned?" Elecarius asks.
"No," Barratiel answers. "It was probably built for civilian purposes originally, but that is only a guess."
"That was what I was thinking, as well."
There are two doors in this room. One that goes north and one that goes east.
>Go north
>Go east

This is my last post today. I will return tomorrow. See you until then!
(Forgot to mention in the last two posts that the stairs were blocked off by debris)
>>
>>288718
>>Go east
Thanks for running bro!
>>
File: Map16 Imperator.png (30KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map16 Imperator.png
30KB, 1000x750px
>>288727
No problem, thanks for joining!

You open the door to the east, which leads to an ominous hallway. There are no lights, so you can barely see what is at the end of it.
"It's dark," Elecarius states. "Perfect for an ambush. We should be cautious."
>Go across the hallway
>Do something else
>>
>>290882
>Go across the hallway
>>
>>290882
Sweep with flamer before crossing or use librarian predict future skill.
>>
>>290917
>>290944
You turn to Brother Alis Irae, "Can you predict an ambush, like you did in our first encounter with the genestealers?"
"As you wish," he answers, closing his eyes.
You wait patiently until he begins to speak.
"I see us, walking through the hallway. There are no genestealers, however. There is a door at the very end. Something is behind it... I do not know what, but I feel a psychic presence."
"A psychic presence?" Brother Lo'van repeats.
"Indeed, brother, but I am afraid that is as far as I can see. Perhaps we should investigate."

>What do you do?
>>
>>291064
Proceed and prepare for a fight, it maybe a broodlord or anything nasty
>>
>>291128
Supporting this.
>>
File: Map17 Imperator.png (33KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map17 Imperator.png
33KB, 1000x750px
>>291128
"Prepare for a fight then," you say. "A psychic presence could mean a broodlord."
You proceed through the hallway cautiously and approach the door at the end. Brother Elecarius positions himself and aims at the doorway, and Brother Alis Irae casts the Shield of Sanguinius.
You open the door, and you are greeted by a raspy voice.
"I know why you are here!"
A man stands at the very end of the room, protected by a looted refractor shield.
"You seek the skull, do you not?" he continues. "A very interesting artifact, indeed, but what would YOU possibly want with it?"
Barrattiel turns around. "It's a genestealer magus, what should we do?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>291238
Ask him where he skull is and form up some sort of attack pattern. Prepare to kill the shit outta it.
>>
File: Genestealer_Magus.jpg (17KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer_Magus.jpg
17KB, 250x243px
>>291251
"Where is the skull?" you yell to him.
"In a safe place, of course!" he answers, taunting you. You signal the kill-team to ready their weapons and take positions. Brother Lo'van, Brother Elecarius, and you, move up to the front of the shield, with Barrattiel behind you. Alis Irae is busy maintaining the shields. The magus is intimidated and looks towards the door to the north, as if he was about to bolt.
You can hear the sounds of tyranids crawling through the walls...

>What do you do?
>>
>>291327
Weapons Live men!
>>
>>291333
also defensive formation and cover finding.
>>
File: Map18 Imperator.png (34KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map18 Imperator.png
34KB, 1000x750px
>>291333
>>291362
"Open fire!" you yell. There was no hesitation; the kill-team unleashes their weapons towards the magus, but the refractor field was protecting him.
"You cannot win!" he yelled back. The genestealers were tearing through the walls behind you.
"Defensive position, brothers!" Brother Alis Irae yells. "Take out as many of the genestealers as you can!"
The magus is conjuring some psychic ability.

The magus has 1/2 AP from the refractor shield, and 1/1 LP.

>Attack the magus. Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>291476
>>
>>291485
Brother Elecarius shot at the refractor field, but it didn't seem to do anything. The tyranids had begun to attack Alis Irae's shield, weakening it. One more hit and it will be destroyed.

>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>291542
Oh shit!
>>
>>291553
noooooo
>>
>>291559
Brother Elecarius tried firing again, but to no avail.
"Brothers!" Alis Irae yells. "The genestealers have broken the shield!"

>Do something else?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>291625
>>Attack the genestealers. Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
>>
>>291630
Brother Alis Irae draws mighty power from the warp, and unleashes it through bolts of lightning coming from his fingtertips, completely shredding the xenos. The magus is angered. He lifts his staff into the air, then thrusts it towards you.

>Roll 1d20. 10 is successful.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>291690
cmoooon
>>
>>291706
A burst of energy erupts from the staff, but the kill-team dodges it. The magus is visibly nervous now, but he stands his ground, conjuring his power once again.
"He has no where to run, brothers!" Elecarius yells. "We should strike now before more genestealers arrive!"

>Attack the magus Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>291778
>>Attack the magus Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
GET
>>
>tfw no Angry Marines

THIS IS HERETICAL! A QUEST WITH NO ANGRY MARINE!
>>
>>291781
Brother Elecarius trains his bolter on the magus and fires, destroying the shield. The magus jumps back in fear. Despite his psychic power, he had no protection against the firepower of the kill-team. Immediately, he bolts for the door to the north.
"Kill the xenos!" Lo'van yells, burning the genestealers coming out of the wholes in the walls.

>Attack the running magus. Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>292007
>>Attack the running magus. Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful
>>
>>292007 revised
Brother Elecarius trains his bolter on the magus and fires, destroying the shield. The magus jumps back in fear. Despite his psychic power, he had no protection against the firepower of the kill-team. Immediately, he bolts for the door to the north.
"Kill the xeno! He cannot escape!" Lo'van yells as he burns the genestealers coming out of the holes in the walls.

>Attack the running magus. Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
>Do something else
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>292019
>>Attack the running magus. Roll a 1d20. 10 is successful.
>>
WHERE ARE THE ANGRY MARINES
>>
>>292031
>>292035
FURIOUS WITH XENOS LETS KICK THEIR CORPSES IN THE DICK WHEN WERE DONE.
>>
>>292052

FUCK YEAH! AND THEN WE'LL GO WATCH FUCKING BLOSSOM
>>
>>292079
ANGRY HIGH FIVE!!!!
>>
>>292086

WHAT KIND OF FAGGOTRY IS THAT YOU FUCKING SHITWIPE!

-ANGRIEST FUCKING SEMI-FRIENDLY HEADBUTT-
>>
>>292133
MY BAD SENPAI FORGOT MY FUCKING MANNERS.
>>
>>292031
With a well placed plasma shot to the head, Barrattiel downs the magus. Demoralized, the genestealers began their retreat.
"Well done, brothers!" Lo'van laughs. "Didn't even suffer a scratch on my armor!"
As the rest of the kill-team relaxes, Alis Irae bends over the dead magus, inspecting it. While it had put up a long fight, the kill-team had not suffered any damage. Truly an impressive feat, even he was impressed. Next to all of this, the kill-team now has confirmation that the Igne Consumptis is truly on board the Ultrix Imperator. Now all they need to do is find it.
Alis Irae ponders a bit more. The magus is dead, yes, but there is surely a patriarch somewhere else in the space hulk. If the kill-team could kill the patriarch, then the rest of the cult would be thrown into disarray, putting them at an advantage. Of course, they will need to find it first, but like the magus, he expects to run into it when they didn't expect to.
"It's time to move, brothers," he finally says. "Shall we continue through the north? That was where the magus was headed.

>Move through the north door
>Do something else
>>
>>292350
Yes open the door
>>
>>292350
>>Move through the north door
>>
File: Map20.png (34KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Map20.png
34KB, 1000x750px
>>292428
>>292444
>>
>>292610
The door led back to a staircase that descended back to Floor 1. You didn't think it would be worth it to explore the rest of this floor, so you walked down the stairs, with the rest of the kill-team following you. You enter another corridor with two paths, one that goes west, and one that goes south.
>Go West
>Go South
>Do something else.
>>
>>292618
West
>>
>>292618
>>Go West
>>
>>292631
>>292652
Sorry guys, this is my last post of the day. Thanks for joining me today though. I'll see you later.
>>
>>292712
Good show see ya later pal-o-!
>>
New thread >>294792
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.