[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Civ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 21

File: 4chan civ.jpg (948KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
4chan civ.jpg
948KB, 1841x3681px
Sup /qst/, let's start a civ! Rules are as follows, first race/location to three votes (Or popular demand if three votes can't be made) is chosen. The Civ get's 2 actions per turn, and all actions are decided upon by the majority and then rolled on by me. We'll use a d100, and I'll write up the stat block with all the nitty-gritty shit once we decide on what we're playing. Sound good?

Side note: If y'all want to play something not on the posted image, just say so, I'm open to custom races/locations.
>>
>>294225
skaven!
>>
>>294232
Oh in ruins
>>
>>294225
giants in ruins
>>
>>294232
Okay, 1 vote for Skaven Ruins

(cool choice, I like the idea of rats living in the ruins of an ancient civ. Really embodying the whole scavenger archetype)
>>
>>294236
I think there's already a Giant Civ that's been going on for a while, as much as I like the idea.
>>
>>294237
Cool I am always late for civ threads. Glad I caught this'n.
>>
skaven it is
>>
>>294247
>>294246
I'm debating waiting for one more vote, I'll give it about 10 more minutes and then we'll see.

Also, if anyone wants to draw stuff that'd be more than welcome!
>>
>>294263
Cant draw for shit sadly. Think there are some pretty good skaven images around if that's what we end up with.
>>
human plains
>>
>>294225
Homunculi in ruins
>>
Two for Skaven/Ruins

One for Human Plains

One for Homunculi in Ruins
>>
>>294276
changed to Homunculi in ruins
>>
>>294289
skaven lets go with warhammer theme
>>
>>294295
Hell yeah clinch guy!
>>
>>294295
Skaven it is, I'm not much of a Warhammer fan and don't want to disservice the franchise by not knowing much about it. We'll just make our own universe/civ if that's okay.
>>
>>294289
>Homunculi in Ruins
>>
>>294300
Kinda just paranoid sneaky ass ratmen we'll get some approximation im sure. We gotta murder dwarves still though bruh.
>>
small band of Skaven in the ruins of the Dwarven Fortress Karak Eight Peaks, inhabited by feral greenskins and other skaven brought together by a Grey Seer (skaven leader dude) who has a warpstone?
>>
>>294300
Dont worry just create whatever suits your taste
>>
>>294307
oops sorry didn't see your post>>294300
>>
>>294307
>>294306
>>294304

Dwarf Killing will commence, trust me.

And as much as I'd love to do a Warhammer theme I just don't know enough of the lore to really bring it home. I know what Skaven are and how to write a civ for them, but I'd like to stay away from the specific Warhammer franchise.
>>
>>294317
Hype! Continue Civmaker!
>>
>>294313
>>294312

Okay, going to start writing the stuff up now!
>>
>>294317
Hey I vote for Homunculi and so do 2 from>>294292
>>294281
So it's a tie with the Skaven
>>
>>294325
>Rules are as follows, first race/location to three votes (Or popular demand if three votes can't be made) is chosen
>>
So, we're rat people?
>>
>>294351
Yesiree
>>
>>294347
FUCKING GOD DAMIT! I wanted for so long to play as the Homunculi and I fucking missed it!
>>
>The halls were silent. The historically bustling city brought to a dead stand-still. The smell of death filled every inch of the caverns, emanating out of each and every home. The furnaces were finally smothered, their ancient fires now little more than soot, ash, and remains. For a single moment, all was quiet. Then, from the darkest corner of the twisted caverns came the hint of scuttering footsteps. A pair of beady eyes gazed upon the now disease ridden ruins, and they found it good. With a shriek, the one pair of eyes turned to dozens. The Skaven, subjected to torture and mass genocide by all other races emerged from their final hiding place. Their leader, the enigmatic shaman who, after years of effort, organized the few remaining members of their one powerful race stood tall as his fellow rat-men rushed past him. They pushed and scratched, scrambling to reach their new city and loot it for all it was worth. But he knew that the worst was yet to come, and that they must prepare. They would be the second coming of the Skaven, but they must not be overconfident. They must hide in the shadows, as they always have, spreading disease and pestilence to weaken their enemies before rushing in to crush whatever remains. If they are smart, they will bring about an empire unparalleled by any before them.

Stats:

Stat Block: Skaven

Melee: Struggle (-5 to all melee rolls)
Ranged: Average (+0)
Breeding: Exceptional (+5 to all breeding, significant bonus to population growth)
Magic: Exceptional (+5 to all magic rolls)
Diplomacy: Struggle (-5 to all Diplomacy rolls, -10 to all rolls for dwarfs)
Stealth: Exceptional (+5 to all stealth rolls)
Building: Struggle (-5)
Hunting: Average (+0)

Special Modifiers: Pestilence: Start with Plague Mage, bonuses to all Plague Magic
Low Morale: Easily effected by corruption, fear, hunger, or civil unrest. Skaven are anarchistic by nature.
Population: 50 Skaven (+5 per turn)
Heroes: Plague Mage (Decide name +1 special attribute for the hero/leader)
Food 15 (-1 per turn, this is the sum of what little was left from the dwarves ruins. The Skaven have no current ways of scavenging food.)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges)
Magic Abilities/Spells: Spread Disease (Magic check, target one enemy settlement, if success on roll, enemy takes -10 to all defense rolls and loses 1/4th of all forces/population. This can be used once every 3 turns.)

You get two actions for this turn, the Skaven's area of influence is only a small portion of the town, and little is known about anything outside of the sewers and surrounding city.
>>
>>294389
Name: Dave Davidson VII
>>
>>294389
So what attribute gets a +1 on the hero?
>>
>>294389
>research crossbow
>research farming
>>
>>294389
Also practice magic
Fortify our holdings
>>
>>294409
what too farm in ruins ? moss and mushroom ?
>>
>>294404
I'm saying write some fluff, something like a leadership bonus or a bonus to mages. something character driven that that hero gives to the civ.
>>
Action 1
>send out a 4 scout parties consisting of 4 nimble and quick skaven to assess the surroundings

Action 2
>get the larger skavens to start tearing down any weak wooden structures, gather wood from around the closeby

Skaven leader name: Ripnitch
>>
>>294413
Mushrooms could work probably
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

So you all need to decide on two actions for this turn, as a popular vote. Farming mushrooms seems popular so I'll roll that as the first action.
>>
>>294416
>Ripnitch sounds like a good name and a bonus
to mages sounds good.
>>
>>294417
Attribute: when in battle, when Ripnitch kills things and his follower rats see, they get morale boost
If he kills a lot of things they will enter a berserk state of fury, increasing their damage output while possibly taking more casualties
>>
>>294425
This is also pretty awesome.
>>
>>294421
Start to repair the forges
Research farming
>>
>>294425
+1 good skill for leader
>>
>>294425
Worded a bit awkwardly, but I understand. Pretty good ability.
>>
File: 300px-Plague_priest.jpg (29KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Plague_priest.jpg
29KB, 300x200px
>>294421
>The fields had long since died, the hideously complicated dwarven light-producing machines torn apart for scrap metal years ago. But the land was still able to be tilled, and the location was perfect. After a few weeks of testing, the fungus normally used as an herbal remedy and morale booster has been grown to also feed the troops. Large quantities of the mushroom are grown in the underground caverns, and the Skaven rejoice.

This levels out your food production, and you actually have a surplus +1 food per turn. Without proper care though, this surplus will consistently go bad every other turn. So unless you can find a way to stockpile your food you have a semi-permanent +2 food per turn. The Mushroom farm produces 2 food per turn, but you only have one field in your area of town.

>>294430
>>294425
>>294424

Name: Ripnitch
Attribute: Plague-God's Fury (When Ripnitch takes part in battle, roll a separate dice to determine his efficiency. Depending on the roll, Riptnitch either gives serious bonuses to his troops damage representing his unparalleled bloodlust and fury, or he fights as a coward, possibly becoming injured, leading to morale hits to his troops.)
>>
Second action?
>>
>>294443
Cool now the scouting out of the surrounding territory with quick sneaky ratmen sounds good.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>294443
PRAISE THE PLAGUE GOD!
Anyways, build a storage building to store food. (-5)
>>
>>294443
by stockpile your food do you mean keep it in some sort of shed or warehouse
or do we need some sort of refridgerator to keep the shrooms from going bad

also could you give a description of the ruin area we are in
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>294454

Rolling to scout the city and the surrounding territory
>>
>>294461

>The ruins are of an ancient Dwarven stronghold, once-high walls are built into a monstrous cavern. The scouts scuttle around the catacombs, keeping a watchful eye out for any survivors. But, as previously stated, the city is seemingly dead. It's made up of two distinct zones, a residential district, closer to the back of the large cavern. Filled with towering hovels built into the sides of the caves and open marketplaces. This is where you call home, your Skaven have taken over most of this part of town, and have begun to repurpose the houses for their own needs. This is also where your mushroom farm and base of operations is. The other, smaller, side of the town is the federal or government area. The architecture changes here, from wood and cobblestone hovels to impressive marble fortresses. A coliseum takes the center stage, and a large town hall adorned with multiple portraits and busts of dwarves kings gone by sits next to it. The Skaven have been afraid of entering these areas yet, the roads are mostly clear and there is little place to hide. The gate, leading supposedly to the terrifying outdoors, is built into the city. Ripnitch guesses that the entire city is built into the side of a mountain, in some sort of gigantic cavern that branches off into unknown regions that the Skaven used to call home. The biggest target of all is the barracks, stories have been told by previously captured skaven of armories that could bring almost any army to their knees inside that building. But the enormous steel doors are sealed shut, and there seems to be no other entrance.
>>
Turn 2,

Month 2 of Year one

Breeding: Exceptional (+5 to all breeding, significant bonus to population growth)
Special Modifiers: Pestilence: Start with Plague Mage, bonuses to all Plague Magic
Low Morale: Easily effected by corruption, fear, hunger, or civil unrest. Skaven are anarchistic by nature.

Population: 55 Skaven (+5 per turn)
Heroes:
Name: Ripnitch
Attribute: Plague-God's Fury (When Ripnitch takes part in battle, roll a separate dice to determine his efficiency. Depending on the roll, Riptnitch either gives serious bonuses to his troops damage representing his unparalleled bloodlust and fury, or he fights as a coward, possibly becoming injured, leading to morale hits to his troops.)
Food 16 (+2 Mushrooms per turn from farm, every turn 1 mushroom goes bad, leaving with a net growth of 0)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn)
Technology: Mushroom Farming (1) Plague Magic (1)
Magic Abilities/Spells: Spread Disease (Magic check, target one enemy settlement, if success on roll, enemy takes -10 to all defense rolls and loses 1/4th of all forces/population. This can be used once every 3 turns.)

Turn 2, Suggest your two actions
>>
>>294489
Built into a mountain? Maybe we could do something with mining?
>>
>>294489
Figure out the food storage situation.
>>294494
and this if possible.
>>
We should appoint 2 of the more intelligent Skaven to the roles of Alchemist and Engineer

>The Alchemist could start messing with those mushrooms, and use smaller, weak ratlings as test subjects

>The Engineer could start experimenting with fire and water and steam and whatnot

We should also gather supplies in order to commence production of spears. After all what are rat people without long pointy sticks?
>>
File: Rat_Ogre_specimen_5.png (1MB, 839x547px) Image search: [Google]
Rat_Ogre_specimen_5.png
1MB, 839x547px
>>294500
Yeah! We nee to make some of these babies.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

So, the two actions for this turn are food storage (First roll) And appointing an Alchemist and Engineer (Doesn't really require a roll, now their actions could require rolls.)

So since appointing those two doesn't require a roll, what do you want to do with mining?
>>
>>294500
Mushrats! Let's do it.
>>
>>294510
Guess we'll try and see if we can find any ore veins.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>294510
Look for some good mineral vein and start building mine or quary
>>
>>294510
>Deciding that they weren't the biggest fans of watching their stocks go to waste, a few rats banded together and tried to stockpile the food. They tried this a few different ways, sadly none of it produced any effect. The only notable experiment was when they attempted to smoke the mushrooms, leading to a serious hallucinogenic and morale boosting phenomenon. So while no way of preserving the mushroom has been found yet, many of the rats no longer care due to the effects of the burnt mushrooms.
>>
>>294518
Fug
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>294516
Rolling for mining
>>
>>294519
HA! We can use that later bottle it or some shit.
>>
Okay, well if storing them isn't working, maybe we could figure out a way to change them chemically so they can last longer.
>>
>>294523

>Using the ornate dwarven pickaxes, some stronger Skaven head off into the tunnels under the command of Ripnitch. Some small veins of iron and copper are found, but it only occurs after a few days of exploring that the collapsed Dwarven mines might produce better results if they were to be cleared. There are rumors of untold treasures down there, but that comes with mysterious dangers.
>>
>>294532
Sounds like a job for our handy dandy alchemist this task and the captain ogre skaven project.
>>
Turn 3

Month 3 of Year one

Population: 60 Skaven (+6 per turn)
Heroes: Name: Ripnitch
Food 16 (+2 Mushrooms per turn from farm, every turn 1 mushroom goes bad, leaving with a net growth of 0)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn)
Technology: Mushroom Farming (1) Plague Magic (1) Lit-erature (1)
Government figures: Ritnitch (Leader) Lead Engineer (Name TBD) Lead Alchemist (Name TBD)

Turn 3, Suggest your two actions and write some fluff/name for your Alchemist/Engineer!

Also, would y'all rather roll or should I?
>>
>>294541
Our Alchemist is named Phil Osoffuhr. Also, have him use some tweezers on the mushroom to make them last long.
>>
>>294541
alchemist - Skreeboom
Engineer - Iron whisker
>>
>>294551
"Skreeboom?" What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>294556
I like it.
>>
>>294550
>>294551

Alchemist name: Phil Osoffuhr
Engineer: Iron Whisker

Also, I have to go around 3 for an hour or two, but I'll be back. If this thread is dead, I'll make a new one continuing it.
>>
Name Suggestions

Alchemist
>Grizzle-Hide the Spore Sniffer (Griz)

Engineer
>Clankfang Iron-Whisker (Clank)
>>
>>294561
I know, it's hilarious. I love it. It sounds like a bird's last words before crashing into the twin towers.
>>
>>294567
Like these names better! also can we start researching how to make rat ogres? make a good warrior caste and clearing out the tunnels better.
>>
>>294567
In retrospect, these names are perfect. Going with these instead.
>>
>>294575
Aye, we need Giant Mushroom Rat Abominations
Also Skaven need firelocks, ninja gutter runners, pikes, and if we find a Dwarven Gyrocopter we can get flying rodents
what a beautiful future
>>
>>294541
>research crossbow
>research Mushroom
>>
>>294582
how are we going to make crossbows inside abandoned ruins man
first we need spears, then we need to find something to use those spears on
>>
Rolled 83, 41 = 124 (2d100)

>>294581
>>294582
>>294586

Rolling for Spears and Mushrooms respectively
>>
>>294575
>>294582
So I vote Alchemist works on these.
And then Spear manufacture
>>
>Learning from both the oral histories of the ancient Skaven and the remaining weapons of the dwarves, the Skaven waste almost no time ripping the supports from unused housing to make simple stone-tipped spears. Some even adorn them with rotten and plague-ridden meat and juices for extra kick.

(Spears 1 researched, 40 spear-rats added to military, basic military developed)

Spear-Rats get bonuses to defense and fighting calvary, but are weak against missile units. They are not the strongest melee fighters, but will hold their own as long as a leader is present.
>>
>>294596
Aw shit stabby stick crew. Standing military is good.
>>
>>294589

>Grizzle-Hide takes aside some of the smaller rodents, telling them that if they help him with his experiments they will be fed all the mushrooms they can stomach. What follows are horrendous experiments, seeing each and every way that the rats can respond to mushrooms and how the mushrooms effect everything from growth to psychological health. The results are inconclusive to the uneducated viewer, but Griz promises that with time results will come.

-5 Skaven ("They were weaklings anyways"- Griz)

Research (Mushrooms 2) beginning production, will be completed in 6 turns with no input, additional turns could either complete project or significantly help it.
>>
>>294606
We reproduce super quickly. Would cannibalism work as a steady source of food?
>>
File: skaven-underworld.jpg (192KB, 720x324px) Image search: [Google]
skaven-underworld.jpg
192KB, 720x324px
Turn 4

Month 4 of Year one

Population: 61 Skaven (+6 per turn)
Military: 40 Spear-Rats
Technology: Mushroom Farming (1) Plague Magic (1) Lit-erature (1) Spears (1)
Government figures: Ritnitch (Leader)
Lead Engineer Grizzle-Hide the Spore Sniffer (Griz)
Lead Alchemist Clankfang Iron-Whisker (Clank)

Turn 4, Suggest your two actions
>>
We need to assign a hut to be our leather tanner. Any sort of hide we can find, whether it be from buildings or from corpses, will be given to the hutmaster. Then we designate the street outside the hut as the Skaven Shitting Street. We use all the feces in combination with the the hides and with fire to start making basic leather armor. We can also use wood, fur and bones for the armor.
>>
>>294613
Research mushrooms harder
Make slings for soldiers
>>
>>294614
GENIUS.
>>
>>294613
>research crossbow
>research Mushroom
>>
Rolled 38, 45 = 83 (2d100)

Rolling for Mushroom research and Hut building
>>
Okay someone else roll lmao
>>294641
>>
Rolled 64, 72 = 136 (2d100)

>>294641
>>
Rolled 72, 54 = 126 (2d100)

>>294650
>>
Whenever you decide an action from now on, roll for it and I'll just pick one of them to go with.
>>
Rolled 70, 47 = 117 (2d100)

>>294641
>>
>>294653
Hell yeah that's how you roll a d100 nigga!
>>
File: tegaki.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
46KB, 400x400px
>>294618
yeah it would be projectiles 1
we could also have throwing spears
rolling for throwing weapons and an expedition into the Federal part of the ruins led by Ripnitch himself

pic related my masterpiece (oc dont steal)
>>
I'll be the designated dice roller.
>>
>>294668
It's tempting but I will not steal bro. This sounds like a good course of action though. Will support.
>>
>>294670
Praise KEK oh mighty roller.
>>
File: Condor Left.jpg (545KB, 3572x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Condor Left.jpg
545KB, 3572x2592px
>>294670
>>294668
roll for me bb
>>
>>294653
On the executive order of Ripnitch, Griz is to be given as many Skaven as he needs. This significantly speeds up the research process at the cost of 10 Skaven. What Griz discovers is that the mushroom can be mutated over breeding cycles to have significant impact on young Skaven, and they can be grown to be stronger, faster, and greener than the average Skaven. A few generations of these Super-Skaven and you'd have a significantly stronger, if not a lot stupider, version of Skaven. Just one generation of these Skaven stand at least two feet taller than the average, but they are not nearly as intelligent.

(Eugenics 1 researched, Mushrooms 2 researched)

:Using the dead Skaven and the remains of the dwarves, a particularly enthusiastic individual sets up shop making tanned hide and armor. Ripnitch seizes the opportunity and designates his front porch as the community shit-area, and then uses the feces to fuel their furnaces.

(Leather Armor 1 researched, 20 spear-rats are now Light Armor Spear-rats)
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>294687
>>
>>294688
Really digging the writeups by the way. Also aww yiss captain skaven-hulks.
>>
Turn 5

Month 5 of Year one

Population: 56 Skaven (+6 per turn)
Military: 20 Spear-Rats 20 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn) Leather-smith (+20 leather armor per turn for every 2 hides gathered)
Resources: 40 corpses worth of hide, 15 Iron Ore
Technology: Mushrooms (2) Plague Magic (1) Lit-erature (1) Spears (1) Eugenics (1) Leather Armor (1)

>The scouts report sounds coming from the city-center, what sounds like gruff voices organizing something. At the slightest sounds though, all scouts would run off, leaving no pertinent information. But if they had to guess, the sounds were coming from the Barracks.

Turn 5, Suggest your two actions
>>
>>294668
>>294690
Next turn is this'n.
>>
File: PopeApproved.jpg (118KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
PopeApproved.jpg
118KB, 640x457px
>>294690
The dice pope approves.
>>
>>294699
Thanks! I love writing them! Hopefully we can make this civ a continuing thing if it goes well
>>
>>294707
Oh roll another one for the expedition breh
>>
>>294688
>Action 1
We don't want to sacrifice brawn for brain
We could breed super soldiers, but they might turn against us if they see the regular Skaven are weak
We either need to set up an education system or figure out how to make strong AND Smart Skaven

Action 2
>create a gladiator pit in which skaven fight with blunt objects, used for training and entertainment. Winner gets mushrooms
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>294687
I may approve, but the dice gods decide your fate, not me. Let us pray.
>>
>>294713
Oh sorry, that was meant to be for
>>294668
>>
>>294690
>Fashioned from leather strips made from dwarven skin, a few industrious Skaven spend a few days learning to chuck rocks with surprising accuracy across the caverns. When tested against flesh, the stones go almost right through! This should be a useful addition to the military.

Researched: Ranged (1), Slings (1)

10 Slingers added to Military
>>
>>294704
Are we not gaining more armor per turn? If so how much?
>>
>>294712
Oh shit we doing this next turn after the throwy weapons and expedition?
>>
>>294722
Armor per turn will be calculated next turn, as the +20 armor was already given to the Skaven Semi-Armored Spear-Rats (check military) Next turn you'll have all Semi-Armored.
>>
Rolled 50, 81 = 131 (2d100)

>>294704
>train military
>Find out what is happening in the Barracks
>>
>>294723
Where is the expedition to?
>>
>>294668
>>294731
This one.
>>
>>294729
Please, son, let the dice pope do your rolls for you.
>>
>>294729
>>294713

>Ripnitch stood over his subordinates, surveying the area. The slowly crumbling buildings still had a certain mystique to them, as if they were the skeletons of a king. And Ripnitch wanted nothing more then to rip them apart and find all the goodies hidden within. With a few silent commands, they snuck closer to the previously feared doorway, it's large stone form covered in ancient dwarvish. A large-eared Skaven pressed his body up agains the door as quietly as he could, and after a few seconds he turned to Ripnitch. "They're in there boss, gotta be a lot of em', their organizing plans about somethin". The Skaven shook in their dwarf-skin armor, in the past any fight with the dwarves was always lost in a hail of black-powder and fire. We've been pushed back long enough, Ripnitch thought to himself, and as they clambered back to their new home he began to devise ways to rid their settlement of the dwarf menace once and for all.
>>
Sounds like getting rid of the gruffians in our city should be our top priority, we have furnaces right? Getting sharpened metal to throw, ninja star style would be good, and maybe shortswords and shields for fighting in small areas like caves and alleys.
>>
Month 6 of Year one

Population: 62 Skaven (+6 per turn)
Military: 40 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats, 10 Slingers
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn) Leather-smith (+20 leather armor per turn for every 2 hides gathered)
Resources: 20 corpses worth of hide, 15 Iron Ore
Technology: Mushrooms (2) Plague Magic (1) Lit-erature (1) Spears (1) Eugenics (1) Leather Armor (1) Slings (1) Ranged (1)

Turn 6, Suggest your two actions
>>
>>294778
Open Arena/Training camp
Create sheilds
>>
>>294778
Can we cast Spread Disease on the dwarves without affecting our own population?
>>
Rolled 64, 12 = 76 (2d100)

>>294789
Allow me. Let's see if the dice gods bless you...
1st for Camp, 2nd for shields.
>>
File: OhDear.png (192KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
OhDear.png
192KB, 480x287px
>>294799
Sadly, it appears shields aren't a viable option right now. I apologize, child.
>>
>>294799
Whoo boy we suck at shields! Training arena was more important though.
>>
>>294789
>>294799
>>294809

>The Skaven band together, and after seeing the Dwarves fight so very effectively with shields they attempt to mimic their technique using wood. Sadly, the process goes horribly wrong, and due to a freak accident involving some stone tools, a wooden "Shield" and a fire, a Skaven dies. Shields are written off till later notice, most Skaven prefer to fight fast and loose anyways.

-1 Skaven

>Ripping apart some stalls in a market area, the Skaven transform the open space into a crude sparring arena. The military rats spend most of their days now training and fighting, it's honestly impressive just how dedicated they seem to beating the shit out of each other. One can only hope that the same vigor will be shown when they go up against a real foe.

Military Training (1) researched (With every rank in Military training, the army gets extra bonuses to resisting morale shocks and generally being more efficient in combat. This effects their ability to process orders as well, and makes them better soldiers. Permanent +3 to all combat rolls using the Skaven military. Each rank makes this bonus go up by +3)
Building made- Training camp
>>
Month 7 of Year one

Melee: Struggle (-5 to all melee rolls)+3 (Military training)
Ranged: Average (+0)+3 (Military Training)

Population: 67 Skaven (+6 per turn)
Military: 40 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats, 10 semi-armored Slingers
Resources: 10 surplus armor, 15 Iron Ore
Technology: Mushrooms (2) Plague Magic (1) Lit-erature (1) Spears (1) Eugenics (1) Leather Armor (1) Slings (1) Ranged (1) Military Training (1, +3 to all combat)

Turn 7, Suggest your two actions
>>
>>294831
Nice! good work on the squeeking legions part.
How's everyone feel about researching chemical warfare and magic next round?
>>
I say we use the Dwarven Status, melt them down for their precious materials such as gold.

Then we somehow lure the Dwarves out of their building with said gold. These dwarves are probably not here to retake their city, so they might be treasure hunters. If they are greedy and it works, we can surround and slaughter them. IF we are to fight we must protect Ripnitch while also letting him slay as may Dwarves as he can.
>>
>>294858
Statues*

Also we need to focus on Breeding more. Skaven are most effective in vast numbers, and against heavily armed Dwarves in small spaces we are going to take heavy casulties.
>>
>>294858
Sounds like a good battle plan to me do we implement that now or wait a turn?
>>
Rolled 93, 52 = 145 (2d100)

>>294858
I'll pray. Let's hope they give us a good roll this time, children.
>>
Rolled 5, 55 = 60 (2d100)

>>294844
>research crossbow
>train military
>>
>>294871
Actually we might need to repair the nearby forges in order to efficiently melt down the Statues, so this could be a multiple turn plan
>>
>>294886
blessed be thy roll father
>>
>>294893
Son, this is why I roll.
>>
>>294894
Ok so train Magic
Repair forges
New rolls Roll pope!
>>
Rolled 3, 63 = 66 (2d100)

>>294908
Alright, but they might be upset since they gave us such good rolls last time. They might not be as willing...
>>
>>294908
Oh wait or are we breeding and fixing forges?
>>
>>294912
As I feared. The magic fails but the forges shall be built.
>>
>>294886

>The forges are the easy part, with some simple tinkering on Clank's part they fire back into life as if not a day has gone by. With mushroom-fuled vigor the Skaven jump into action, ripping metal off of every available surface and throwing it into the smelter with gusto. What is produced are smelted bars of iron and gold easily able to coax most dwarves out of their hidey-holes. Or at least, thats what the Ripnitch keeps saying.

Forges Repaired, the power of the dwarven forges is now at your command. Use it well.

> The Skaven set up the trap as well as they can, placing the bars of metal outside their door, and posting slingers to watch as scouts 24/7. The dwarves give no response, as there's no way for them to know that there's treasure out there yet.
>>
Month 8 of Year one

Population: 73 Skaven (+7 per turn), 5 Mushroom-Mutants (Better name?) (+1 per turn)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn) Leather-smith (+20 leather armor per turn for every 2 hides gathered) Dwarven Forges (Able to create up to 100 sets of armor/weapons per turn, requires appropriate ores/work force)
Resources: 10 surplus armor, 0 Iron Ore, 30 bars of gold, 15 bars of iron
Technology: Mushrooms (2) Plague Magic (1) Lit-erature (1) Spears (1) Eugenics (1) Leather Armor (1) Slings (1) Ranged (1) Military Training (1, +3 to all combat)

>The slingers watch and wait, but there's no sign for he dwarves. They hear them, but they make no moves.

Turn 8 , Suggest your two actions
>>
>>294947
Breed More
Study magic
>>
Rolled 48, 47 = 95 (2d100)

>>294951
Allow me, my child.
>>
Rolled 94, 40 = 134 (2d100)

>>294947
>train military
>research Mushroom
>>
>>294957
*Nervous skaven noises* Hope the rat men can get it up!
>>
>>294957
I apologize, this is all my fault. I didn't pray hard enough. Forgive me, children.
>>
Can you describe the perimeter of the Dwarves hideout? do we have access around the entire thing? If so what is it made out of (Roof and Walls, are there windows, etc.) and how large is it?
I have a master plan
>>
>>294957
Dice god isn't nice today
>>
Op should roll after votes are made. It seems to me like the person first to roll is making the decisions
>>
>>294971
We need to make a skaven chapel to the great plague god!
>>
>>294976

I was going by highest and most popular roll, but if the majority wants this I can go back to doing it like that.
>>
Cast the plague magic on the Dwarves!
>>
>>294982
I just do the rolls for people who don't do it on their own.
>>
>>294974
The dwarves hideout is a large domed building, built into the base of the cavern. It has no visible windows and is built to withstand most attacks. It was the town's barracks, and is regarded as one of the safest buildings in the entire area. it's made of stone, and has one large barricaded door in the front.
>>
>>294982
Oh were you? My bad op...
Also just wanted to say discovered /qst/ today. This shit is so dope! This is my first thread!
>>
We'll do a voting system, I don't like the idea of anyone's voices not being heard. So after I announce the beginning of the new round state what you want to vote for action wise, you can debate stuff but at least have one clear vote post so I can try to tally it and roll off of that.

>>294996
Welcome to /qst/! it's my first post in this part of 4chins too, I used to do shit like this all the time in /tg/ tho.

Anyways, everyone post their votes for this round and I'll do the roll. Sorry dice pope, as much fun as it was to have everyone involved in rolling this makes it a lot more clear what's happening.
>>
>>295004
Sounds good Dice pope should still have a title though Plague pope? Screech Pope?
>>
>>295004
So I'm no longer dice pope?
>>
>>295017

I guess you could roll after we vote on what everyone wants, actually sure that'll work. Once we tally up votes, you roll.
>>
>>295004
How are the Dwarves getting food and water
We can starve them out maybe
>>
>>295024
I say we smoke them out with bad shrooms
>>
>>295023
Yay! Thank you.
>>
>>295017
>>295023
Huzzah! Dice Pope lives!
>>
2 votes for finding ways to starve them out
>>
Ok for some actual Actions now though

>Action 1
We use the Forge to make small blades which we fix on the end of our spears, turning them into Billhooks, Glaives and Halberds so we can pierce armor

>Action 2
We give Alpha Skaven males and mothers mushrooms so they experience a trip and fuck like rabbits to increase breeding
>>
>>295039
+1 on this'n
>>
>>295038
We could make a plague that makes them permanently hungry.
>>
>>295038
>>295039

2 votes for finding ways to starve them out

1 vote for increased fucking

1 vote for creating Billhooks, Glaives, and Halberds
>>
Third vote decides
>>
>>295054
I voted for Starving them out.
>>
>>295047
Thiiiird vote where art thou?
>>
That's 3 for starve out we still need another Action though
>>
>>295056
Okay, so starving them out it is. Pope go ahead and roll for starving them out. I'll make the executive decision and go with increased breeding.
>>
>>295076
Ok soooo metal weapons project?
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>295077
Let's hope the Dice gods are happy with our decision...
>>
>>295077
Oh well good then :)
>>
>>295081
Whoops, add +5 to that.
>>
>>295081
giggity
>>
>>295081

>After surveying the area the Skaven realize that there is no way in or out of the Barracks within the cavern. So there are two possible options, either they have a massive surplus of food in there, possibly the place where they would have kept food during a siege as that hasn't been found yet, or they have some way in and out of the city without using the gate.

>Using the already hormonal affecting mushrooms, Griz takes aside the majority of the population and gives them a special species of mushrooms that he's been cultivating for this purpose. Basically, they fuck like rabbits, or rats. This leads to a gigantic boom in population. Around turn 10 the population should double. Sadly, this used up all but a few of that specific type of mushroom.

+30 growth per turn for 2 turns
>>
Month 9 of Year one

Population: 110 Skaven (+37 per turn), 7 Mushroom-Mutants (Better name?) (+2 per turn)
Food 16 (2 Mushrooms per turn from farm, every turn 1 mushroom goes bad, leaving with a net growth of 0)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn) Leather-smith (+20 leather armor per turn for every 2 hides gathered) Dwarven Forges (Able to create up to 100 sets of armor/weapons per turn, requires appropriate ores/work force)

>The mushroom farm is no longer producing surplus, the population has grown to the point where it's eating everything that it's producing. The smarter of the Skaven estimate that around 200 rats they will begin to starve unless they increase production.

Turn 9 , Suggest your two actions
>>
>>295112
Mushrats could be the name of the mutants.
>>
>>295112
Increase production of shrooms
Make metal weapons
>>
>>295117
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>295117
Down with mushrats

2 votes for Shroom production
2 votes for metal weapons
>>
In the Warhammer Universe, where there are Skaven there are also regular sized rats. Hundred of them. Is that the same in this universe?
>>
>>295130
Yessir, these Skaven have a backstory we'll get into if y'all every discover it later.
>>
>>295129
I'll vote for weapons.
>>
Vote for Forging of Metal Polearms

Vote for cooking and eating of Rats. We are not getting protein from the Shrooms, so their diets are not good for being tough big Rat warriors
gotta have a balanced healthy diet, even if you are a manrat
>>
>>295129
>votes for Shroom production
This is for more food right
>>
Okay, Mushroom production and Weapon Forging it is

Dice Pope, do your thing
>>
Rolled 57, 1 = 58 (2d100)

>>295153
It is not me, it is the will of the dice gods. Let us pray they give us give rolls. Praise be to the dice gods!
>>
>>295156
It appears they don't want us to have those weapons yet. But they agree that mushrooms are the best course of action.
>>
>>295156
oh.. oh god they drank the molten metal!
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>295156
fuck the dice gods
no mercy
>>
>>295167
He knows not what he says KEK dont smite out meek rat men!
>>
Oh boy
>>
>>295156
No offense but I think we do this without the dice gods.
>>
>>295184
The Hubris emanating from this thread will get us all smote
>>
>>295184
One bad roll and you question your faith? It's only a few polearms. Besides, we suck at melee anyways.
>>
>Enthralled with their new advances using the dwarven technology, the rat men bound to the forges. They chuck all they have into them, and with relentless vigor attempt to make the weapons. Sadly, the forges are completely overburdened due to not being rebuilt correctly, and they simply implode on themselves. The resulting explosion kills ten Skaven, and destroys the entire forge. Unless the Skaven have some other way of rebuilding the forge, it's completely useless for now.

(-10 dead Skaven, their bodies are charred and can't even be used for hide armor)

>On the Mushroom producing front, the Skaven attempt to squeeze little areas to grow Mushrooms. But without proper expansion all they can do is add a little to their growth rate, resulting in a net +0.5 per turn in food that rots after one turn.
>>
>As the Skaven continue to grow in strength, they finally feel confident in their abilities. This is a good, stable ground to rebuild their empire Ripnitch thinks, maybe they will finally embody all that they can. As he sits in his humble abode, a small out of breath slinger comes rushing in "They've done got out sir!" He screams between panting. "What? How?" Ripnitch replies, before throwing the sniveling vermin aside and walking out onto his rickety terrace. The sound of cannons can be heard, and loud gruff voices reverberate around the caves.

Welcome to combat motherfuckers, the way we're going to do this is more like a D&D encounter, y'all say your actions, we roll for them, and they don't count towards the actions for the civ turn. We'll play it by ear as this is my first time doing it with this game. So what is your first action? What do you do to respond to this situation?
>>
>>295215
Form up a spear wall have the slingers sling behind them.Ripnitch casting plague magic from the middle.
>>
>>295220
G-guys?
>>
>>295230
No one's voting, and Dice Pope aint' saying shit. I have to go soon anyways. But I'd love to continue this later. I'll save all of the stats to a google doc so we can have a thread if this one dies. Possibly later tonight. And if not later tonight, Tuesday.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>295234
Okay. If I'm not here, you roll, OP. I'll roll to bless you.
2 and you get blessed.
>>
>>295234
Sweet deal thanks for running been great. /qst/ is slow so it should be up still bro.
>>
>>295239
Damn not blessed, rip
>>
>>295239
KEK killed the QM!!! See what the others Heresy has wrought!?!?
>>
>>295215
Wear did they get cannons well we can't change that so flank it I don't think they can aim Thayer shots to fast so don't stay still or your dead.
>>
Op come back tonight!
>>
>>295220
No offense be the Spear-Rats are weak against missile units and you are telling them to form a spear wall in front of cannons.
>>
>>295435
Yeah we should switch to a skirmish formation get most of our slingers overhead. Then have the spear units flanking the opening for when they emerge?
>>
>>295493
I like that idea
>>
>>295493
>>295534
Alright QM new plan when you get back!
>>
>>295541
We've got to have ripnitch with the slingers casting his plague magic. Hes our plague mage right?
>>
Hey guys, it's me. I switched computers and I fixed that hole in my wall, so I'm back. If anyone's still here I'm more than happy to keep going with this for the rest of the night
>>
>>295649
Ready and willing QM!
>>
>>295649
I'm here
>>
>>295627
Add plague magic to the plan as well good eye soldier.
>>
>>295649
#Skavenlivesmatter
>>
Okay, so who wants to be the new Dice God?
>>
>>295663
You do it bruh.
>>
>>295658
Thanks fellow Skavebro. But just for the record Ripnitch is our plague mage correct?
>>
>>295670
Yep plague mage and (fearless) leader.
>>
>>295669
Okay, easy enough. So, what's the action for combat then? How are ya'll setting up
>>
>>295663
I vote op do it
>>
>>295493
>>295627
This and that
>>
Im back guys
we are skaven here boys, we dont waste time forming ranks while the enemy is firing upon us
We rush onward, we our numbers and we swarm them
throw spears, then charge in like romans
>>
>>295493
>>295627
>>295678
These here.
>>
Rolled 31, 22, 31 = 84 (3d100)

>>295686
>>295682

First roll is for efficiency of our spearmen, Second roll is for the efficiency of our slingers, third roll for carnage by Ripnitch
>>
>>295695
Fuck fuck and fuck
>>
>>295697
Magic might make it and we get soldier bonus we shall see
>>
>>295700
May the Horned Rat have mercy on us all
>>
>>295695

>They had organized themselves on the walls and in the homes, they had been waiting for a moment to bloody their spears for months and were bristling with excitement. Ripnitch tried to keep them calm, but even he was absolutely overwhelmed with bloodlust. These were the dwarven scum that had pushed back their entire race into the darkest caverns, and it was time they payed. The Dwarves had set up a circular defense, with the cannons on small pillars that look like they had been constructed within the barracks. The door to the barracks was shut, forty dwarves guarded it now. They had a defensive shield wall up, their axes and hammers waiting to smash on anyone that got close. The Ratmen shivered with anticipation, and with one swift movement by Ripnitch, they began to unloose all the hell they could. The slingers let loose, but almost immediately they could tell they would do nothing against the incredibly thick dwarven armor. The rocks simply bounced off of the tall shields, and Ripnitch could swear he heard laughter. Enraged, he began to relentlessly cast plague magic, bolts of green death-smelling plague rocketed down towards the dwarves, but once again, their armor prevailed. Only a few dwarves fell, and before the wall could be broken they were replaced, all in anticipation for a charge from the Spear-Rats. Following the plan, it was then that the Spear-Rats charged, covered ever so slightly by the magic and the slingers. Their morale was already weak, almost no dwarves had fallen! But it was the first ring of cannon fire that made them terrified, the huge dwarven cannons fired not gunpowder and lead, but fire! The dragon-headed cannons fired streams of molten death onto the already fleeing Skaven. And Ripnitch watched as his men were eaten alive by the orange flames. Without further ado, he ordered a full retreat, throwing more plague magic just to spite them as they ran off the walls.

25 dead spearmen, their bodies charred and unusable, their weapons burnt along with their armor. Morale is weakened (-5 to all combat checks for the next 2 turns against dwarves)
>>
>>295695
Do the dwarves roll counter rolls?
If so
>>
>>295737
The dwarves had a set difficulty due to them having prepared for a long time, but next time I'll give them counter rolls.
>>
>>295747
Same Tactics better rolls this time?
>>
>>295749
do you guys want to keep fighting? Or do you want to retreat?
>>
>>295735
Man fuck this shit! We're Skaven let's use stealth and trickery to win!
2 actions
> Send the quitest Skavvies to posion the enemies water supplies
> Send More quite Skavvies to murder them in there sleep or when on patrol
(Action 2 is negotiable)
>>
Well with iron polearms and even simple metal armors, we still won't be able to beat the dwarves head on if they are dug in. It would take dozens, if not hundreds of casulties. We either have to start breeding hardcore, and increase food production, or come up with an elaborate plan.
Someone roll me to check of there are any sort of aqueducts or pipes at all above the dwarves location
>>
>>295754
Retreat! Skavvies don't win with brute force!
>>
>>295759
they are inside their base
we need to poison their supplies during battle, and we can maybe use large amounts of water to make their gunpowder inneffective
>>
>>295735
Wall the Skaven are dead I'm voting for the Homunculi next go through. This is why we should have made crossbows.
>>295754
retreat to where this base is all we have.
>>
>>295773
How is it easier during battle to poison supplies? (Not being a dick legitmiate question)
>>295759
Change 2 to sabotage cannons
>>
>>295759
>>295759
Okay, Round 10 then

Month 9 of Year one

Population: 122 Skaven (+12 per turn), 9 Mushrats (+2 per turn)
Military: 15 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats, 10 semi-armored Slingers
Food 16.5 (2 Mushrooms per turn from farm, every turn 1 mushroom goes bad, leaving with a net growth of 0)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn) Leather-smith (+20 leather armor per turn for every 2 hides gathered) Dwarven Forges (Able to create up to 100 sets of armor/weapons per turn, requires appropriate ores/work force) Extra mushroom growth (+.5 mushrooms per turn)

Reminding you all that you have Mushrats, and a large population that you could just hand spears quickly. Fight from the shadows y'all
>>
>>295776
>crossbow guy was right all along
damn we should have seen that coming
>>
>>295759
>>295765
>>295773
>>295776
>>295782

3 votes to poison supplies, decided action

what for the second one
>>
>>295782
they have their supplies locked up inside the barracks
during battle there would be less dwarves guarding the barracks, and more of a chance to get in
maybe they left the fat and useless dwarf to guard the food, so we can coax him out with mushrooms and rat prostitutes
>>
>>295793
> to sabotage cannons
>>
>>295793
Oh wait no! arm the mushrats!
>>
>>295793
we need to assign some troop with large blunt spiked weapons (maces, clubs hammers maybe) so we can deal damage to their armor
making AP weapons takes too long and results in exploded furnaces
>>
>>295793
Sabotage weapons and both in the middle of the night
OR block off passageway so they don't counterattack?
>>
>>295800
>>295798
start making crossbows, breed more

next turn clubs for mushrats and food maybe
>>
1 vote for arming the Mushrats

1 vote for crossbows/breeding more (Two actions, we already decided on sabotaging the food)

1 vote to make blunt weapons to attack armored troops

1 vote to sabotage weapons/block off passageways to prevent counterattack
>>
>>295804
We have pleanty of food. The Dwarves WILL counterattack soon. We need to use all actions addressing our current problem
>>
We need the mushrats on the front lines skaven bros.
>>
>>295811
dont block off then, set up simple traps
we have numbers over them (I hope)
we can set up an ambush and assault them from all sides
meanwhile our sneaky gits sneak into their barracks so they cant retreat
>>
Skave bros. We suck at battles. Just look at our stats. Stealth is the only way we can win. If we face to face these guys we will die.
>>
>>295826
Second
>>
>>295821
we put grunts on front for gun fodder, we dont want our brutes to eat cannon shots before they reach the enemy
>>
>>295783
>wasting 1 food per turn
Fermentation anybody? Even if it is inedible (which mushroom mash likely won't be) we can learn about brewing poisons, specifically with the trippy shroom

Crossbows+trippy shroom poison could be a great way to harass the dwarven ranks
>>
>>295826
>>295831
Ok so bad mushrooms and pit traps in their exit or something?
>>
>>295826
>>295831

Sounds like this is the plan, simple traps, sabotage, and generally fighting from the shadows while gathering strength is a good tactic for these guys. I'll roll for both the sabotage and the simple traps now, what do y'all want the traps to be?
>>
Rolled 51, 49 = 100 (2d100)

>>295838
First roll for sabotaging with a +8 due to using military units and the bonus to sneak

And second roll for traps, +5 due to this being a stealthy thing.
>>
>>295838
Bad shroom pungy pits?
>>
>>295836
I agree with this later. We just need to focus 100% on the Dwarves right noa! Vote traps
>>
>>295848
And Stack our dead in their path!
>>
>>295845
Good rolls
Praise the Horned Rat!
>>
>>295845
> The dwarves had taken the bars of gold and iron from the opening to the Barracks, the trap was significantly less effective than one would think. But while they were spending time gathering these materials and scouting the very close surrounding areas, the Skaven assassins were able to sneak in. Sticking to the shadows as they always have, they infiltrated the base, and what they saw blew their collective minds. The barracks was full to the brim with supplies, gold in piles, food in bigger piles, weapons stockpiles of a size unimaginable to the Skaven. The dwarves had everything they needed to withstand the most intense siege. the scouts and assassins guessed that the few dwarves that survived the plague did so by hiding in here with their stockpile while the rest died, begging to be let in. The Rat-men dropped small diesease-soaked shrooms into their water and ale supplies, and left before any of the damage could be realized.

>The Skaven wasted no time in running for every choke point they could, carrying baskets full of sickeningly pungent mushrooms. they had seen the effect that these had on their own, many had gotten hungry and decided to simply go through the trash instead of trying to find fresh food, and ended up tripping for days, sometimes dying due to food poisoning or other, unknown, maladies that come with eating old mushrooms. by digging 10 feet deep holes, and placing mushroom-covered spikes in the bottom, semi-effective traps were made. Now they only had to wait, and new dwarf-hide would come walking to their doorstep, it just might smell a bit funny.
>>
>>295836
we need to invent mushroom vapes
>>
>>295880
Hell yeah snik snik dwarf fucks.
>>
>>295880
Month 11 of Year one

Population: 134 Skaven (+12 per turn), 11 Mushrats (+2 per turn)
Military: 15 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats, 15 spear rats (15 trained a turn), 5 slingers (5 trained per turn) 10 Semi-Armored Slingers
Food 16.5 (2 Mushrooms per turn from farm, every turn 1 mushroom goes bad, leaving with a net growth of 0)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn) Leather-smith (+20 leather armor per turn for every 2 hides gathered) Dwarven Forges (Able to create up to 100 sets of armor/weapons per turn, requires appropriate ores/work force) Extra mushroom growth (+.5 mushrooms per turn)

I added a stat to represent how many rats were getting trained by the training grounds per month, right now it's 15 spear rats and 5 slingers, that can be increased by putting effort in, but the base bonus just comes by having that training area.
>>
>>295892
Arm Mushrats
>>
>>295906
Guys I'm eating dinner, I'll be back in around 20
>>
>>295892
Train More plague mages.Our main racials are magic and stealth
>>
>>295880
Nice guys if we can kill these Dwarves we'll be set for quite sometime

I suggest

> Find Dwarf Leader
> Murder him in the night
>>
>>295910
Righto chap!
>>
>>295914
I agree I vote
>Train Plague Mages
> Murder Dwarf leader
>>
>>295892
>Train Plague Mages
> Murder Dwarf leader
I hope this works.
>>
Breed rat-dragons.
>>
>>295962
First we gotta breed dwarf death!
>>
Rolled 90, 97 = 187 (2d100)

>>295935
>>295922
>>295915

Sounds like it's Train plague mages, and murder the dwarven leader.

Rolling for each of those, with a +5 to the magic roll and a +8 to the assassinate
>>
File: B0OVdsoCYAAt8XG.png (146KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
B0OVdsoCYAAt8XG.png
146KB, 256x256px
>>295991
Wellllllllllll fuck yeah
>>
>>295991
YEEEEEEEEEAH!
>>
>>295991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfsZhYiCNfA
>>
>>295991
> The plague wrecked havoc on the dwarves, their main door was open as the dwarves tried to fan out and find the rats. Many fell into the traps, laughing and screaming as their bodies burned on the spikes. Those that didn't fall found no trace of the Skaven, and that was just how they liked it. In the ensuing chaos of the traps mixed with the plague hitting their water supply, three Skaven assassins easily slipped past the dwarven defenses. they climbed over walls and across rooftops, finally swinging into the barracks with little more than a whisper of noise. Like the shadow of a ghost, they snuck past every half-constructed defense and guard post that the dwarves had set up. The few that were guarding their leader were either fat, lazy, or overcome with sickness. It was incredibly easy to get inside the royal chamber, and into the dwarf king's bed. And before they slit his throat, and watched his crimson essence fall across his silk sheets, they covered his mouth and whispered into his ears the last words he ever heard. "All hail the Plague god".

The Dwarven king has fallen, they receive serious negatives to morale, while our morale goes up significantly (+6 to all rolls until morale shifts, this is the beginning of a golden age for the Skaven)

> Ripnitch was furious, months of planning, years of wishing for the blood of dwarves to finally be spilt, and not a single one killed. His anger reverberated around his scavenged settlement, and in his unrelenting bloodlust he called his closest Skaven to him. When they reached him, they were greeted with a powerful stench, the smell of pestilence and sickness radiated off of their leader. His very presence was sickening, and they loved it. Over the course of a few simple weeks, using the bloated corpses of both their men and the dwarves that had fallen into their traps, he trained the most terrifying force of plague mages that he had ever seen. They could wrought destruction, and all the rat-people could see it. Rats, not Skaven, but the loathed vermin themselves began to flock to the ruins. they coated the walls themselves in a sea of glistening eyes and plague coated bodies. The age of pestilence has begun, may it last forever.

+20 Plague mages, they are missile units capable of leading entire armies by themselves. They give a bonus +5 to magic to the entire civ, and a +10 specifically to plague magic (Stacks with all other bonuses) They also seem to have an innate control over the Mushrats, and are capable of making them do things that would seem otherwise impossible.
>>
We should hire some mercenaries as well guys.
>>
>>296033
Your writing is dope af dude

I suggest 2 actions

> Sabotage cannons

> Prep soldiers in a way to atrack the Dwarves in a final battle

HOWEVER

We have to get cannons offline before we attack
>>
>>296033
Very Nice! may the plague age never end!
>>
>>296033
Arm Mushrats then stick them with the mages.
Then sabotage cannons
>>
>>296043
I recommend destroying their sulfur stores.
>>
>>296056
Second
>>
>>296061
>>296059
>>296043
>>296056

First roll is for sabotaging cannons, let's get some votes for the second action.
>>
>>296059
You talking blow them up orrr

Because if blow it up they have a gold mine in resources and we don't want to risk losing any of it
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>296068
Fuck forgot to roll
>>
>>296068
Still going with arm the heavies and couple with plague mages.
>>
>>296068
I think we have 3 for arm mushrats
>>296056
>>
>>296071
Fuck....
>>
>>296069
Just getting them wet would do.
>>
>>296074
I agree for the militarization of mush-rats.
>>
>>296074
Month 12 of Year one

Magic: Exceptional (+10 to all magic rolls, +10 to all plague rolls)

Population: 146 Skaven (+14 per turn), 13 Mushrats (+2 per turn)
Military: 15 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats, 30 spear rats (15 trained a turn), 10 slingers (5 trained per turn) 10 Semi-Armored Slingers 20 Plague Mages (+5 to all magic, +10 to all plague magic)

Extra bonuses: Morale boost: +6 to all rolls

I'm going to disregard that Cannon roll because it was before I posted the Turn change. Things are getting kinda crazy around my house so updates might be slow for a while, sorry guys.
>>
>>296089
>Arm Mushrats
>Military Training
>>
>>296089
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be Pestilent, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made blight filled , and the crooked places will be made more crooked, and the glory of the Plague Lord shall be revealed and all dwarf flesh shall wither!
>>
>>296089
Arm Mushrats
Sabotage cannons
Hope things shape up over there QM!
>>
>>296089
> Sabotage Cannons
> Arm Mushrats

Next turn we go to war!!
>>
File: HelloTher.jpg (65KB, 1368x917px) Image search: [Google]
HelloTher.jpg
65KB, 1368x917px
The dice pope returns, brethren!
>>
>>296106
As the dice pope, I support both of these options.
>>
Wait! couldn't we arrange a marriage? bring peace to our peoples? Ritnich has a son who is single, right? why not?
>>
>>296125
Mo Fuckin Dice Pope! KEK blessed us in you absence after a fit of malice.
>>
>>296135
We suck at diplomacy normally and even worse with dwarves.
>>
>>296135
Peace would be nice but the only way I see that happening is if the dwarves surrender. Maybe we should try that.
>>
Yo I'm back
>>
>>296147
Woot!>>296106
this please skaven bro.
>>
Rolled 100, 37 = 137 (2d100)

first roll for arming mushrats with a +6 due to morale boosts and a +5 due to plague mages

Second roll for sabotaging cannons with an overall whopping +14
>>
>>296156
Not bad! Ready to end these bearded shits.
>>
>>296156
>100

Fuuuuuuuuuucking damn
>>
>>296156
Great roll, child, but I'll take over from here. The dice gods seem to have been looking over you!
>>
>>296156
What kind of monsters do we make?
>>
>>296161
Do we graft the weapons on them with a 100? haha
>>
>>296156
Oh Neptune
>>
>the 14 Mushrats are brought before the plague-mages and Ritnick himself. The doors are closed, and hours later the Mushrats walk out. They are covered in head to toe in a writhing black armor. On closer inspection, the armor itself seems to be constructed from plague-infested dire rats. Their weapons are crafted from pure bone, rotten to the core with disease magic, every step they take the ground beneath them grows with poisonous mushrooms and then dies, spreading toxins as they go. They are the embodiment of death itself, towering at almost eight feet tall, at the simple sight of them, many Skaven bow down as if they are witnessing the second coming of the Horned-God. The new breed is born.

you now have 14 Reborn Mushrats, they are terrifying and grant a +2 to any rats fighting with them in battle, along with the bonus of having a fucking walking Rat that breaths death.

>A few Skaven rush for the Barracks, attempting to sneak inside with the ensuing commotion from both a dead king and another virulent plague. Sadly, before they can do more than take out one of the cannons, they are discovered by a particularly drunk dwarf looking to find more ale in entirely the wrong place. they all escape with their lives, but just barely. Reports say that the Dwarves can't have more than thirty fighters at the most right now, and now is the time to strike.

You got rid of one of the five canons, non much, but it's something.
>>
>>296194
How about we try to crossbreed the Mushrats and the Skraven?
>>
>>296202
Would they even be fertile?
>>
>>296202
First we attack the dwarfs full force then we tinker with genetics your holiness.
>>
>>296194
Fucking sweet!
2 actions
> Send 10 good rat men to infiltrate castle
> Attack
> Battle strat: Rain hell on them with plague mages and slingers. Then 10 good ratman supruse attack while Reborn Mushrats attack head on!
>>
Month 1 of Year two

Population: 150 Skaven (+15 per turn), 14 Mushrats (+2 per turn)
Military: 30 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats, 30 spear rats (15 trained a turn), 15 slingers (5 trained per turn) 15 Semi-Armored Slingers 20 Plague Mages (+5 to all magic, +10 to all plague magic) 14 Reborn Mushrats (+1 per turn)

Extra bonuses: Morale boost: +6 to all rolls

>>296202
Poor Skaven Vaginas...
>>296211
Only one way to find out, rolllll
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>296215
I have to roll. Hopefully the dice gods agree with the crossbreeding.
>>
>>296215
Also, y'all made it one year, congrats motherfuckers.
>>
>>296215
>>296211
roll+1d100
>>
>>296218
Well, like I said before, wait till we have a majority decision. I'll ignore that roll for now, but if it's decided upon I'll take it.
>>
>>296219
Praise the plague lord! also
>>296214
I agree with this but maybe a little more than 10 good ratmen
>>
>>296215
we should send the regular rats to chew up all of their supplies
>>
>>296224
>>296221
>>296218

two votes for Breeding Mushrats and Skaven

two votes for assaulting the Dwarves using >>296214 plan
>>
>>296222
Okay. Also, the dice gods decided to give you trips. You are obviously blessed.
>>
>>296228
We xan wait to breed next turn if we kill those dwarves we'll have so much excess supplies that our population will explode!
>>
Send in the Gigamush-rats, then offer peace in exchange for their daughters.(which we will test the whole fertility thing on).
>>
>>296215
>demand the dwarves surrender.
They would be very useful.
>>
>>296240
Looks like attacking the dwarves is the first action,

Pope if you'd do the honors

Second action

2 votes for discussing peace

2 votes for fertility testing with the ultra-rats

(those kinda go together honestly, I'm just looking to see if that's what everyone wants to do.)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>296252
As you wish, M'lord
>>
>>296252
I vote fertility testing!

Go dice pope go!
>>
>>296258
AHHHHHH!
>>
File: XEmo4.jpg (13KB, 534x432px) Image search: [Google]
XEmo4.jpg
13KB, 534x432px
>>296258
cringe
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>296261
Okay. The other roll failed because I didn't believe hard enough. I'm sorry. Let us pray that this one won't fail.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

Rolling for our vertically challenged friends to see how badly they kick your ass
>>
>>296264
They coated the field in banana peels didint they?
>>
>>296258
Im confused are we rolling for the whole battle? Or just the rats infiltrating? Last time we rolled individually for each groups attack?
>>
The dice gods aren't always full of blessings. They must have spent their blessings on Civ_Maker while I was gone. The fertility roll at least isn't a failure. That's closer to fifty than forty.
>>
>>296284
It's ok Dice Pope KEK works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>296275
Tactics were not specified so just for the one charge i guess.
>>
>>296275
That was just for the infiltrating rats, which I'll write now. The combat rolls will take place now.

>The rats began to snake around the corridors, the place stunk like it never had before. Plague oozed from every edifice, and the rats once again bathed in it's presence. As they reached the open stone doors, the golden light shone from within. On a motion, they all moved in, and were greeted by a hail of gunpowder and lead. Within a few seconds, half of the assault force was dead, and the dwarven ambush briefly let out a cheer before their coughing stopped them. A similar formation as last time began to move into the courtyard in front of the barracks, but it was significantly smaller, missing both a cannon and their previously vibrant leader.

Okay, the ambush force failed to position itself well and you lost 8 spear rats. Combat time! tell me the plan and then the beloved Dice Pope can roll for them, and I'll write what happens! We'll get to the fertility thing after the battle.
>>
>>296287
Maybe... Ah, maybe the dice gods don't want a war? The weapons: failed. The infiltration: failed.
>>
>>296298
Shield? Another failure! We've been going at this wrong, they don't want a war!
>>
>>296294
Pound the hell out of the phalanx with plague mages and slings then charge Spear rats up the wall to disable cannons THEN charge Reborn Mushrats to attack phalanx. We want spear rats first to draw cannon fire
>>
>>296294
Plow the mush rats straight through the center. slingers take high vantage points spears follow the mushrats and work themselves into the broken line then the mages deliver holy hell on them.
>>
>>296310
>>296312

Before pope can go, a majority must decide the best plan of attack
>>
Ritnich leads the final charge, all or nothing! Male, female, and young alike, all charge with him.
>>
>>296310
I'll switch to this here PRAISE THE PLAGUE GOD AND KEK.
>>
>>296310
also, this.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

They've made their decision. I doubt the dice gods will help you, but who knows?
>>
>>296328
>>296310
>>296312
>>296333

We have a winner, Pope, roll for Plague mages with a +18, spear rats with a -2, Reborn Mushrats with a +8, and then Ritnick leads the final charge with a +18.

May the Dice be with you, always.
>>
>>296340
That can count as the first roll, for the plague mages. Combat takes multiple rolls.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>296341
Oh yeah. The first roll +18 for the plague mages. Sorry about that. Now for the spear rats. (-2)
>>
>>296340
>>296347
YEEEEEEEEEEES DIE SCUM DIIIIIE
>>
Rolled 1 + 8 (1d100 + 8)

>>296341
Two of them seem to have been blessed by the god of combat rolls. Let's see how the reborn turn out, though.
>>
Rolled 88 + 18 (1d100 + 18)

>>296352
Maybe they don't support these creatures due to them being made by us instead of them. Who knows, all we know is they failed. NEXT!
>>
>>296352
Yuck more breeding will be needed sadly.
>>
>>296352
Rippppppppppppppppp
>>
>>296347
The Gods are back!
>>
>>296352
There goes are reborn... They came into this world with a 100 and left with a 1
>>
>>296365
Ah but the gods are fickle this day. AVENGE THEM.
>>
>>296364
With a vengeance>>296352
>>
>>296365
They never even got to rip up some Dwarven puss.
>>
Rolled 45, 91 = 136 (2d100)

>>
>>296392
>The Skaven were ready, a year of preparations for this one battle. They waited on the walls, and in the sewers, behind every door and in every shadow. With a screech the ranged and missile units jump to the ramparts and roofs of every building and begin to let loose. Rocks and bolts of blindingly green energy rock the dwarven defenses. Many fall, but their shields are taken back almost as quickly as they fall. With their defenses wavering, the Spear rats begin to clamber out of every hidden area in the city for a surprise attack from every angle. The cannons, previously attempting to fire on the out of range mages, attempts to turn their attention to the charging spear-rats, but with a clatter, the rats smash into the somewhat prepared front line. The shields hold strong, as they always have, but the peppering of plague magic mixed with the unstopping force of vermin strikes fear into the hearts of the tenacious but small warriors. But then they hear the roar, from behind the coliseum, a dozen hulking rat-beasts clad in black armor begin to stumble towards the dwarves. The Skaven let loose a cry, but it turns to shrieks as all four of the cannons reposition themselves and fire with unrelenting accuracy at the Reborn. The fire cleanses every inch of plague from their bodies, and their living armor burns with them. They let loose terrible screams that reverberate around the entire cavern, and then fall, drowning in the cleansing fire. But in the time that it took to reposition the cannons, the front lines have finally faltered, one by one, Skaven hop over the once intimidating shield wall, helped by even more powerful shots of Plague magic, fueled by the pure rage. Suddenly another rumbling is heard, Ritnick himself, riding a chariot made of rats and bone, charges down the center of the battle. Skaven jump out of his way, and he barrels through the center of the already failing dwarven line, the dire rats he came in on disperse and begin to chew at the cannon's support. Dwarves, now realizing that they are about to be devoured alive, or worse, try to retreat, but are met by spears tipped in the plague-ridden blood of their brothers. As the last dwarf falls, a cough occupying his final breath. Ritnick surveys what has happened, and he screams a prayer to the Plague god, all the Skaven join in. Finally, the under dark is there's once again.
>>
>>296408
GLORY! All hail the lords of the underdark!
>>
I'd say roll for fertility, but that's not really a possibility.

You lost 20 Spear-Rats, and 12 Reborn, leaving one female and a male at home

So, choose one more action?
>>
>>296408
All in all solid battle!!! Fuck yeah! Time to prep for the Skaven master race to take over the world!

Two actions

> Organize all the loot
> Use loot to make weapons and armor
>>
>>296428
+1 on this here
>>
>>296426
Oh damn spoke too soon Raid dwarf stockpiles and organize loot!
>>296428
>>
>>296426
Have the alchemist examine the dwarf corpses for anything... biologically unique.
>>
>>296408
Are they're any Dwarves still living.
>>
>>296433
Yeah that'n See how many intact cannons we get skaven bros.
>>
>>296428
WOOT WOOT!!! Gime sum LOOT!!!
>>
>>296447
Wait I change to this. Dont want them sending word to thr dwarf empire or whatever!
>>
>>296447
>"As the last dwarf falls..."
>>
Okay, loot it is.

Dice pope, if you would do the honors.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>296466
Okay. Let's hope we're lucky...
>>
>>296471
Good man Dice Pope!
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>296466
>>
>>296497
There can be only one dice pope
>>
>>296471
There is no hope, only faith

>With bloodlust and gusto the Skaven scurry inside the now ripe for the picking barracks, and are thoroughly pleased. While the stockpiles have diminished slightly, they still are enough to feed a population three times their size for years (+100 food, and you only eat 3 per turn. It's all smoked and easily taken care of so it won't spoil). Food won't be a concern for a while, and with the complete control of the city new mushroom farms can be made with ease. huge stockpiles of weapons and armor are found (300 sets of dwarven Iron armor, 100 halberds, 200 shields, 100 short swords) and the cannon room is relatively well stocked (200 rounds of ammunition, 4 cannons in working condition, and flamethrower rounds). In the treasure room, wonders beyond belief are found 30 sets of pure mithril armor, and a dragon-forged sword. (+5 to all attack rolls for any character with a dragon-forged sword, it's blade is a deep purple and it is bathed constantly in a blue fire).
>>
>>296503
He's just a heretic, pay him no mind.
>>
>>296514
Daaaaayum.dats some nice shit ya'll.
>>
Month 1 of Year two

Population: 180 Skaven (+30 per turn), 6 Mushrats (+4 per turn)
Military: 20 Semi-Armored Spear-Rats, 25 spear rats (15 trained a turn), 15 slingers (5 trained per turn) 15 Semi-Armored Slingers 20 Plague Mages (+5 to all magic, +10 to all plague magic) 14 Reborn Mushrats (+1 per turn)
Food 116.5 (2 Mushrooms per turn from farm, every turn 1 mushroom goes bad, leaving with a net growth of 0)
Buildings: Ruins/Remains of the settlement (Buildings to house 300 Skaven comfortably, Ruined forges), Mushroom Farm (+2 food per turn) Leather-smith (+20 leather armor per turn for every 2 hides gathered) Dwarven Forges (Able to create up to 100 sets of armor/weapons per turn, requires appropriate ores/work force) Extra mushroom growth (+.5 mushrooms per turn) Barracks (Heavily defensible location, +5 to all defense rolls when this building is occupied and being used)
Resources: 10 surplus leather armor, 300 sets of dwarven iron armor, 30 sets of mithril armor, 100 halberds, 200 shields, 100 short swords Iron Ore, 30 bars of gold, 15 bars of iron

Extra bonuses: Morale boost: +6 to all rolls, Surplus food (+50% growth rate)

How do y'all want to spread out the loot?
>>
>>296537
Make that month 2, sorry guys.
>>
>>296514
#Noice
Two actions
> The 3 Good Men who killed the dwarf king need to start a school for spys and assassins ( We're a sneak race remember we win through trickery)
> Melt down dwarven armor if we can't fit in it OR if we can give it to the troops

Second action is negotiable first one is not.
>>
>>296537
Hold a tournament for the Chosen warrior of the vermintide to wield the great blade.
Set the cannons in strategic places around the city.
>>
>>296545
I agree with this. These are both very smart moves. Although, I think we should examine the dwarven craftsmanship first to learn from it.
>>
>>296545
>> The 3 Good Men who killed the dwarf king need to start a school for spys and assassins
OH YEAH we could start the assassin school and give the head master the blade.
>>
Train elite assasination unit
Train assassin hero too lead the unit, give him the dragon blade
>>
>>296562
>>296545
>>296548
>>296550

Pope, roll for the assassin school, with a +5 because stealthy shit
>>
>>296550
I agree maybe only melt down some of it to co very for our troops and practice craftsmanship so we can get better at it now that we have a great forge we should train a select few so we are outfitted properly
Should also give the reborn some mithril and dragon sword to our leaded
>>
>>296562
Second. What for our second action though?
>>
>>296570
And +6 for morale
>>
Rolled 76 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>296570
Done. Let's have faith!
>>
>>296578
Dismantle some of the armor and learn the ways of the smith id say.
>>
>>296586
2nd
>>
>>296590
>>296586
>>296550

Sounds like that's the winner, go for it Pope
>>
>>296596
Let us say a sacred prayer.

Ohm, ich ben fuhrur i savior, ist ben rag, ohm.
>>
Build outposts so we can prepare for attacks in advance when they come.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>296607
forgot the dice XD
>>
>>296585

> The three who so famously killed the Dwarven king gathered in the shadowy sewers. Even though they had the entire city to enjoy, something about the dark belly of the world appealed to them. After a long, thought out discussion, it was decided that the new home of the Assassins guild would be here in this very sewer. It would span the extent of the catacombs and it's influence would spread throughout the world. They brought only the quietest, and the deadliest rats to join them, and the guild was started.

You now have an assassins guild, it needs a name, and a leader. Right now the natural leader seems to be the one that killed the king, he slit the enemies throat, so he seems like the logical choice in the minds of the rodents.
>>
>>296614
Gutter runners
>>
>>296614
The leader is Hromund Draugr.
>>
>>296614
Tunnel snakes, leader butch
>>
>>296614
Leader Name:
Skaven H`gghar
Or
Jaqqen Scavvy

Guild Name:
The Green Brotherhood? Idk something plague related
>>
>>296614
Guild name: Red squadron.
Leader name: Jaime Lannister
>>
>>296629
This leader name
And The velvet blight?
>>
We can't agree on jack shit, guys. Fuck it, I vote the leader's name is Jack Shitt.
>>
Y'all gotta decide on one name, gotta have a popular vote.
>>
>>296619
Second.
>>
>>296647
Oh never mind, my name has a supporter. Also, I like "The ___ Blight." Sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>296648
THIS!
>>
>>296654
Silent Blight?
>>
>>296660
There we go. That's some good shit.
>>
2 for Jack Shit

2 for Hromund Draugr

3 for Silent Blight

(holy blight, all is calm, all is bright)
>>
>>296648
OP decide or we'll argue for forever over it loo.
Also do we have an estimated stopping point for the night?
>>
>>296667

Silent Blight it is,

Also, I missed the chance for "all is calm, all is blight" goddammit
>>
>>296667
Hromund Draugr
(I hope is a GoT reference)
>>
>>296667
i'll change to silent blight.
>>
>>296678
It's actually a reference to the icelandic tale Hromund's Saga.

No joke, his sword killed EXACTLY 420 people before he got it.
>>
And we're going with Hromund Draugr as his name

AS for stopping point, honestly this is a good place to call things quit for the night. I'm loving this game but I'm kinda burnt for the night. I can't be on till Tuesday due to doing shit all weekend but check in then and I'll be playing. I'll save the link to this thread and I have a google doc with all the relevant info already set up.
>>
>>296684
Make a new thread on Tuesday. We'll hopefully be there. Great quest, dude.
>>
>>296684
Sweet Deal This was fanfuckingtastic sir thank ya!
>>
>>296690
>>296689

thanks guys! I'll see y'all tuesday! It's been fun, thanks to everyone for being such amazing players!
>>
>>296684
See yah then duder
>>
by the way its Ripnitch you fucking gnaves respect his name
>>
Any lurkers here?
>>
>>300314
Hello
>>
>>300363

Wanna think up something for this?
>>
>>300374
Okay
>>
When are we starting again?
>>
>>301371
Tuesday
>>
Is it a brand new one or a continuation of this thread?
>>
i just read the entirety of this thread and i love it
>>
>>301415
I hope it's the same thread we still have space. Yo op! When I you come back continue it on this thread!
>>
File: 1466368454457.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466368454457.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
just keeping the thread alive
>>
>>302277
>>303835
Thanks m8 It was by the grace of the Plague Lord OP and guidance of the Dice Pope that our skaven are not dwarf sausage! Cant wait till we continue.
>>
>>301415
>>303439
This will be autosaging before tuesday, just make sure this is archived and linked to in the new thread.
>>
File: 052.png (118KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
052.png
118KB, 265x258px
gonna give the thread another jolt of life
dont you 404 on me baby
>>
Yo is it alive or no, because I can continue it on this thread but making a new one is NBD
>>
>>310096
Ayy it's alive, it might be easier to make a new one for everyone. I'll be up tomorrow at some point and will either post in this thread or I'll make a new one, I'm making a Twitter for all my games under the name Ritnick Skaven and Civ_Maker, here's the link https://twitter.com/Civ_Maker . I'll post updates on play times for any games in the future on here.
>>
>>312459
Looking forward to it. We're on autosage by the way (happens 72 hours from the OP for anyone that didn't know), so a new thread would be best.
>>
File: 1440019208776.png (120KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1440019208776.png
120KB, 128x128px
BRAZIL, CARALHO! AEHOOOOO 55CHAN!!!
>>
File: 1466024256523.png (467KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
1466024256523.png
467KB, 700x517px
>>
File: 1458534209437-0.jpg (183KB, 550x427px) Image search: [Google]
1458534209437-0.jpg
183KB, 550x427px
BRASIU SIU SIU
BR PORRA!
AEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 139021776016.jpg (51KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
139021776016.jpg
51KB, 668x668px
>>315319
VAI SE FODER, FILHO DA PUTA
É NOIS MANO
OS GRINGO TAO MALUCO
VAMO ZOA PORRA
>>
File: 1440989640022-2.png (11KB, 243x284px) Image search: [Google]
1440989640022-2.png
11KB, 243x284px
>>315346
VAI SE FUDÊ VOCÊ, PARÇA! BORA JOGAR FUTEBOL E SAMBAR, MERMÃO!
>>
File: 134981779997.jpg (185KB, 900x951px) Image search: [Google]
134981779997.jpg
185KB, 900x951px
>>
We doing this or what?
>>
>>315397
New thread?!?!?! Is op kill
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.