[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Apocalyptic Society Creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: ISEETHELIGHT.png (425KB, 711x599px) Image search: [Google]
ISEETHELIGHT.png
425KB, 711x599px
Bandits, looters, mutants, road warriors, warlords and settlers
listen up

Its time for another society to emerge from the wasteland,
so lets get this show on the road

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Post_Apocalyptic_Society_Creation_Tables

How badly are we mutated? (d100)
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>294104
>>
>>294108
Half-Lives: Doomed to short lives, Half-Lives are always in need of breeding stock. Almost half don’t make it past youth, and any that do live absolutely no longer than 40. Riddled with obvious tumours and other disfigurements, they could pass for healthy if they covered up but the coughing is always going to give them away.’

Ah yes, the good old ripe age of 40-ish

How did our people organize themselves in order to survive after the Fall? (d100)
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>294118
>>
>>294121
Raiders.
Raiders: An unfortunate truth of the wastes is the prevalence of raider gangs. Savage and violent, they typically take more than they make but there are exceptions. Most don’t settle down in any place for too long, and tend to use up what they have quickly. Many treat the apocalypse as a sort of hedonistic paradise, murdering for fun, using homemade narcotics, and generally raping to their hearts content.

Good oldest question in the book: Why make something if you can take it?

What type of rule worked out best for our people? (d100)
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>294118
>>294121
>>294124
Sweet. We live short, but hard lives of badassery and we go out with a BOOM.
>>
>>294125
Dictatorship: Whether they go by mayor, king, chief, tyrant, boss or any other blandishment of power, these men are the movers and shakers in the wastes. Strong willed and often ruthless, singular individuals often take charge of small groups, as has been the case in every historical era. They may have a close knit inner circle, but they always rule with absolute power when it comes down to it.

One ruler over many, gotta have a face to show others

here comes the interesting bit
What makes our people stand out amongst the other Wasteland scum? (2d100)
>>
Rolled 32, 76 = 108 (2d100)

>>294132
>>
>>294135
Xenophobic: Distrustful and always wary of outsiders, the group is often seen as cold or distant by others. Trade is hard, and diplomatic interactions are harder. Other cultural strains often run stronger in insular groups though.

If you are not us, you are against us, whoever is against us is DEAD

Bloodthirsty: Exceptionally violent and with a taste for gore. These psychos often paint with the blood of their foes and like to maximize the amount of it spraying at any given time. Make use of exceptionally brutal weapons to cause the most carnage.

DEAD DEAD DIE DIE DIE I WANT YOUR SWEET SWEET VEIN WATER ON MY FAAAACE

What makes our chrome more fashionable and shinier than others? (2 or 3d100)
>>
Rolled 17, 50 = 67 (2d100)

>>294138
This is fitting together too well.
>>
>>294141
Body Paint: Same as above, but they never go without their paint jobs.

nothing like being chopped to pieces by a xenophobic psycho in war paint

Punks: Purple mohawks, side cuts, hockey pads, and piercings. These are your stereotypical post apocalyptic raiders. Even if they aren’t actually raiders.

..with a neon mohawk

What do we have that outsiders desire and envy us for? (d100)
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>294145
Wow, we're just total shitheads, huh?
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>294145
>>
So we are Fist of the north star rider ?
>>
>>294147
Scrap: Everyone wants it, everyone needs it, most people have it. This group has a specific type, or an extreme profusion of it, and they use it to barter for whatever else they need.

Nothing like a pile of goods to have back home

How rusty are our boomsticks? (d100)
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>294155
>>
>>294157
Well-crafted: Just because it was made in the post apocalypse, doesn’t mean it isn’t good. Well made armor, guns are machined with actual technique and thought, and houses/clothes are a little more respectably made.

Pipe shotguns and bone trinkets ahoy

How do we roll on the Apocalypse Roads? (d100)
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>294162
>>
>>294171

Armored: Old world military or post apocalyptic designs. Incredibly tough, dependable, and powerful. Not the absolute fastest, but if you need to be secure getting somewhere? There are non-better.

Untouchable wheels of steel

How and with what do our Warboys outfit their rides? (2d100)
>>
Rolled 55, 49 = 104 (2d100)

>>294175
>>
Rolled 66, 9 = 75 (2d100)

>>294175
>>
>>294179
Fuck, this would have been better.
>>
>>294176
>>294179
il combinate

Big guns: Heavy machine guns, flamethrowers, maybe even an autocannon. The group can pack some serious heat in a vehicular combat situation.

Guns guns, baby

Tesla coils: The cars have fucking tesla coils mounted on them. They can shock enemies that get to close, channel lightning into batteries from desert storms, and just look badass as fuck.

shoot them and fry them

How big is our Leaders...Rig? (d100)
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>294183
>>
>>294187
War Rig: Huge, heavily armoured, able to carry a ton of cargo, and manned/gunned like a fortress. War Rigs command the roads, and anyone who’s anyone has one. Generally made of a truck or two stapled together, but other bodies are possible. A combine for example.

Biggest and baddest armored hulk on wheels with the most guns, flamethrowers and psychos with
chopping weapons belings to the big boss himself

Now its time to flesh them out, anyone got refs or ideas on their general appearance?
>>
>>294202
What about their boss?
>>
>>294220
But we got punk and bloodthirsty, being one of the group, it would be fitting if he was the one who should represent them all
>>
>>294242
Fear and respect for raiders comes in form of destruction and impression
>>
>>294245
All right, it's your apocalyptic society creation. I'll back out.
>>
>>294248
I didnt mean it like that, cmon,
its just my opinion, this scociety is made by all of us,
not just me
>>
>>294259
the boss should have a badass club or something along those lines
>>
>>294566
Spiky club?
>>
A spiky thunder club that shoots lightning.
>>
>>294833
a tesla rod attached to a back mounted accumulator
>>
>>294842
what will the name of the boss be? It has to be something brutal like skull crusher
>>
>>294924
Powermonger,
power as in, the teslas
>>
>>294936
that sounds good
>>
>>294950

What about his war rig?
>>
>>294967
it should have lots of human skulls and tesla rods on it
>>
>>294986
And a huge battery/accumulator on it, ofc armed with flamethowers and machineguns
>>
>>295002
We should start the game in a war with a slightly weaker opponent, in the middle of the war.
>>
>>295002
yeah that sounds cool im kinda going with oks from wh40k and mad max theme at least thats how i imagine them
>>
>>295011
lets roll d10 for their numbers
1 is just a bunch of guys
10 is mongolian horde 2 wasteland boogaloo
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>295026
What are we, on that scale?
>>
>>295030
A few hundred people
>>
>>295051
thats a few hundred half-life psychos in need for breeders
roaming the wasteland

rape is their middle name
>>
>>295051
What do we wear? Old military surplus, leather jackets and jeans, our own clothing we make? How long has this apocalypse been on for.
>>
>>295072
Not that long, a few generations,

rocking leather jackets and improvised armor tho,
gotta keep that punk look

allthough half of the boys are allmost naked with body paint on them
>>
>>295079
What's the wasteland like? Is food still abundant?
>>
>>295090
we should do some cannibal shit
>>
>>295090
Oh, brainstorm, the place where is happening is a supercrater, made by a huge fucking nuke, the center of it is just desert and rocks, while the edges far away from the center have some belts of greens for food, while a quarter of the crater is occupied by the bleached husk of a city
>>
>>295101
so do we travel the entire crater or do we stick to our own territory?
>>
>>295114
We are raiders,
we dont build or grow, we take

Tribute, extortion or good ol stealing
>>
>>295119
>>295114
um, i meant to say yeah, we travel around
>>
>>295125
cool do we have a base at all or are we straight up nomads?
>>
>>295125
also we need guitar guy on the war rig so we can loot and rape in style
>>
>>295138
Base, definetly, power gathers slow, and our scrap has to be locked up somewhere

allso the breeders, gotta keep the breeders secure
>>
>>295152
So we starting up now?
>>
>>295158
hehe, not me, you if you wanna,
but i go to sleep in 20 minutes and tommorow i go off the grid to a vacation for a week
>>
>>295151
https://youtu.be/PkMFw7tqzvA
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.