[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punisher Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
You are Frank Castle, 44 year old Vietnam war veteran turned heavily-armed vigilante. It is 8:30 AM. What do you do?
>>
Punish some white collar criminals.
>>
>>29255
Look at my board of people in line to get punished and clean my guns.
>>
>>29255
Make some coffee so I can be ready or a day of punishing.
>>
>>29255
Check what year it is and try to remember my age when I enlisted.
>>
>>29255
Stare at a wall for 10 hours having vivid flash backs while mouthing the words "War is hell" and "Shoot to Thrill"
>>
>>29255

Get up Drink coffee and see if I made the news
>>
Today is the day when I work out if I am actually supernaturally empowered, possessed or just a bad dude. I want to hit up Dr Strange, maybe Ghost Rider. In the latter case, we tend to have similar plans so maybe we could carpool.
>>
>>29255
Eat a balanced breakfast and do morning exercises for an hour. Then shower, shave and head to work as a minimum wage security guard. Vigilante work is done at night, not in the middle of the day.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>29275
>>29277
>>29299
>>29303
You decide to make some coffee for yourself then look at your punishment list and clean your guns so you can be ready for another day of work and later punishing.

But before you can do all those things, you ask yourself one simple thing, "Caf or decaf?"
>Roll for coffee (1d100) highest roll wins in 5 mins, first 80+ auto-wins.

>>29291
>QM realizes he is a massive faggot
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>29367

Caf
>>
>>29367
Caf.

We need to be alert.

Whatever the guy already got 90
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>29367
a jug of black coffee
>>
>>29375

Hah, Suck it Blue
>>
>>29383
I wish we could imagepost because I have pics of literally all the Reds.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

Caffeeeeeeeeiine
>>
Shoot myself
>>
RIP OP
>>
>>29375
>>29376
>>29378
>>29435
"Caf" you decide. You turn on the TV of OP's poorly planned setting, let's go with an apartment or something. Then you turn to face the coffee machine and the cupboards above it. You open the cupboards and pull out a jug of black coffee and place it on the coffee machine.

You suddenly have the urge to shoot yourself despite not killing any innocents.
>Roll to shoot yourself

>>29440
I'm just being a shit right now.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>29492

Good job OP telling us what to roll
>>
>>29492
>Roll to decide whether you shoot yourself or not*

>Coffee CAPTCHA
Nice.
>>
RIP OP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.