[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Alert:World At War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
GREETINGS COMMANDER

EXECUTIVE ORDER #001 EMERGENCY IN STATE OF WAR REQUESTING ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL TO ATTEND DEBRIEFING

PLEASE SCAN YOUR HAND FOR IDENTIFICATION
>Commander choose your designation
>Soviet
>Allied

lets see if anon bites with war games
>>
>>289672
>>Allied
>>
>>289672
>>Allied
>>
>>289672
>Soviet

Gimme dem squids
>>
>writing
>>
>>289672
Soviets
>>
File: bread.jpg (15KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
15KB, 500x302px
COMRADE
IS THERE EVER A CHOICE?
>>
>>289708
Nuttall?
>>
>>289710
TRIGGERED
>>
>>289716
Did you set a trap bruh?
>>
>>289719
IN SOVIET RUSSIA TRAP sadasdsdgsodjasdjkshadjkh
>>
>>289673
>>289676

IDENTIFICATION COMPLETE WELCOME TO BUNKER 1 COMMANDER
You walk briskly to the conference room where the situation is very hectic, no chaotic would be the right word and today is no ordinary day. As you turn left looking at your watch and navigating from running staff delivering up to news report to all agencies and enforcement a girl suddenly slides into your side.

Hello Commander I am Lieutenant Summers CIA Intelligence Agency Group and i will be communicating with you Commander with mission briefings and whatever vital information that will be brought to your attention.

You two arrived at the conference room where 5 people plus you are present.

Gentlemen well start the meeting.

At 0200 we recieve reports from Texas that the Cuba has hired Mexican guerilla fighters to attack Texas and for better and for worse they give them equipment from tanks, arms and most of all, rockets. V2 Missile rockets capable of long range missile targeting buildings and other landmarks that look like cover for our soldier.

Now Commander you have 2 mission objectives

>001: You destroy any V2 rockets that possessed by the terrorist and guerilla fighters
>002: Destroy and kill all soviet insurgents from terrorizing Texas

That is all commander and good luck in the field

Lieutenant Summers:
>Any question commander?
>Write you inquiries
if not
>No lets mobilize
>>
>>289725
>No lets mobilize
>>
File: lieutenant summers.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lieutenant summers.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>289725
fuck forgot the image herp derp

>Any question commander
>Write your inquiries
if not
>No, lets mobilize
>>
Here I was gonna pick revenge.

>>289725
Hm will there be a map or is this more pick an action?
>>
>>289725
>>No lets mobilize
>>
>>289732
ill try to draw a map but too bad im not a drawfag but i can google search a map and point some dots for objective

is that sufficient anon?
>>
>>289736
That sounds superb.
>>
>>289730
>>>No lets mobilize
>>
>>289736
Sounds good to me. Probably more fitting that way.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
Well hello there gents! If you have the coin, I got the info, maybe an assassination? Your game.
>>
>>289777
checked...what's your favorite color guy?
>>
Rolled 7886228958 (1d10000000000)

>>289777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2UPb-yGG7s
>>
>>289777
Whelp it's time for Attack dogs.
>>
File: Mission One Border Patrol.png (316KB, 1294x494px) Image search: [Google]
Mission One Border Patrol.png
316KB, 1294x494px
>>289739
>>289733
>No lets mobilize

>Somewhere around the border of Mexican-Texas
>Commander due to the state of the war, our resources is currently limited due to soviet aggresion on the atlantic and the pacific but for now ill give you the items necessary to complete your objective

>USA has a capability to drop USM anywhere anytime at the given coordinates you point but beware....it takes time to drop another set of paratroopers to drop off on another selected location

This is the map that our satellite spotted the V8 rockets please dispose of the rockets and eliminate any threat out of America

Goodluck Commander

>Assuming Direct Command Standby

>Mission 1 Destroy V8 Rockets
>Mission 2 Eliminate Soviet Resistance

>Optional Mission Claim Airfield for additional reinforcements

>Starting Force
>8 Infantry
>2 Tanks (IFV)
>1 Engineer

>What are your orders commander?

currently this is tutorial stage so this is kind of experimental to see what should we go for and do so we can transition this into a good quest....probably

suggetions are welcome and sorry for writng so slow
>>
>>289797
ooc inb4 why the fuck arent we fighting in corpus christi or san antonio?
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
Where am I?

You are fighting a stupid war, its all a game.
>>
>>289797
>drop USM anywhere anytime
Drop them right on the targets
Or right next to main enemy hq, MARINE ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
>>
>>289797
>>Mission 1 Destroy V8 Rockets
W. Calton rd red dot?
>>
>>289816
>small red squares are the position of V8 rockets
>big red square is the position of Soviet Base
>having sleep deprivation because dot is now the new square
>>
>>289820
Good goo we'll take the w.calton dot first then?
>>
>>289824
depend on where you want to go first

The blue square indicating your position
see >>289797 for your commands
you also have the partrooper to place then anywhere on the map (has cooldown to two post from OP (not including post to answer your questions)
>>
>>289797
My vote would be drop people near Key off of Springfield Ave. Our base is near so we can support the people we drop.
>>
>>289828
Drop The Paratroopers as close to enemy base as possible, to distract the enemy, and have our paratroopers skirmish and withdraw while we advance on the eastern objective
>>
>>289831
Sounds good fellow commander.
>>
>>289831
writing
>>
File: Mission One Border Patrol.png (386KB, 1294x494px) Image search: [Google]
Mission One Border Patrol.png
386KB, 1294x494px
>>289839
Paratroopers has been dropped off on Key and Springfield Ave.

>Commander this is Lieutenant Summers. Unknown number of personnel has been dispatched outside the base...it seems they caught us paratrooping our men off Springfield. Please exercise caution

>Warning Flak Troopers has been deployed

>Paratrooper Squad 1 standby off Key and Springfield Ave.
>8 GI on standby at Wesgate Place
>2 IFV on standby at Westgate Place
>1 Engineer on standy at Westgate Place

>Your orders commander
>>
>>289850
>>Paratrooper Squad 1 standby off Key and Springfield Ave.
Have them advance toward the target and send the G.I's to meet them there,
>>
>>289850
Advance two units of GI to support Paratroopers at KEY
>>
>>289860
>>289867
Squad 1 (8 GI's) and 8 GI (Squad 2) meet at Key

Lieutenat Roycewicz:Commander we suggest that we garrison the building since the V8 rockets are outside and we can suppress fire to eliminate the insurgents and blow that rocket to sky high

>Paratrooper Squad 1 & Squad 2 standby off Key and Springfield Ave.
>8 GI on standby at Wesgate Place
>2 IFV on standby at Westgate Place
>1 Engineer on standy at Westgate Place

>Your orders commander
>>
gonna post on mobile later on since im going home from work

>how to trip?
>>
>>289873
No point in suppressing, we want blitz tactics!!!
Have 4 Gi's from squad 1 form a HMG entrench and under covering fire push the enemy out with explosives and quickmarch!
>>
well shit storm is up....rain too hard and the power is out

hope its only temporary
>>
>>289898
Sorry for that man :/ hope it kicks back on soon.
>>
>>289903
well ill post on mobile for now so keep ypur suggetion or well go on >>289881

also maybe my IP will reset since its a pocket wifi so i might have different IDs
>>
>>289914
>>289881
Yeah i'll go with that.
>>
>>289877
After the name put ## password I believe. It's been awhile. If I'm wrong it should be in the faq on the home page.
>>
>>289921
Its the only way,
MG's at the ready! ammo boxes heavy!

The point of the attack isnt to even remotely suppress the enemy but more to push as far as possible, creating an elastic defense
>>
>>289881
>>289925
>Squad 1 mounted a lightning offense on Spingfield ave. guards are surprised from the attack. After 5 mnutes of skirmish yhe 1st objective is blown up

>Mission Update Destroy V8 Rockets (3 more)
>Mission 2 EliminateSoviet Resistance

>Optional Mission Claim Airfield for additional reinforcements

>Forces
>Squad 1 & Squad 2 Standby off Springfield Ave.
>2 IFV on standby at Westgate Plave
>Engineer on standby at Westgate Plave
>Paratrooper standing by

>Your orders commander
>>
>>289931
Send the engineer to Daugherty Ave to create fortifications such as trenches barbed wire, etc.
Send one IFV To cover the engineer
>Send the other IFV to encircle the enemy that >are leaving Key FLASHWAR!
Drop another Parachute division At Markley Ln
Have Squad 1 and Squad 2 continue to push the enemy back.
Have the parachute unit at Springfield move West toward Vista Norte in a Overwatch position
>>
ok i think ill call it here im low on mobile batter and power still didnt come back.....its also 5 am and need to sleep

well resume at 6 or 7 pm EST (im working on night sbift but all i do is surf the net so we can do an all night long quest) so sorry anons and see you here on this thread

for meanwhile post your actions and suggetions
>>
>>289941
Alright I agree for the most part. I kinda want to put more focus on taking the airfield or grabbing the base near Laredo. Thinking if we grab Laredo they wouldn't get much support if we attack the airfield.

Yet flanking with our parachute people would keep W Calton people stuck. Possibly getting lucking and dealing with them. Then we can grab the airfield then move people down.
>>
sorry for delays lets resume

>IFV 1 is sent to Daughtery Ave and now creating fortifications from nearby stalls and digging trenches enough for IFV to hull down
>Enginner also made an improvised bunker from one of the buildings
>IFV 2 circled around Bustamante street to prevent from converging from another unit in McCelland Ave.
>Squad 1 & 2 cleared the area for any hostile troopers Springfield V8 Rocket position is clear
>Squad 1 & 2 now moving at Vista Norte at the highest building on overwatch
>Paratroopers will be dropped off from Markley Ln incoming Flak Troopers spotted

WARNING:Commander Flak troopers are capable of attack our paratroopers from above please excersice caution

>Forces
>Squad 1 & Squad 2 Overwatch at Vista Norte
>1 IFV & Engineer currently doing fortification along Daughtery Ave (unavailable ETA:2 post from OP)
>IFV on standby at Bustamante Ave.
>Paratrooper is inbound

>Your Orders Commander
>>
also template for the map

>place blue for allies for position
>red squares are the objectives

so you can place and point where do you want to position your forces
>>
>>292239
Squad 1 hook up with IFV at Bustamante Ave. Have them support the incoming Paratroopers by taking out the Flak Troopers.
>>
herp derp forgot pic and internet sucks god damn it
>>
File: 1466644416039.png (407KB, 1242x495px) Image search: [Google]
1466644416039.png
407KB, 1242x495px
>>292404
Dam shame I can't edit pics in the paint tool this bored has.
>>
File: Mission One Border Patrol flak.png (415KB, 1242x495px) Image search: [Google]
Mission One Border Patrol flak.png
415KB, 1242x495px
>Squad One and IFV 2 is on Markley Ave
>1 IFV & Engineer currently doing fortification and the primary defensive positions is at 75% completion
>Squad Two is still in overwatch
Lieutenant Roycewicz [Squad Two]:Commander ill tag some of the flak troopers position
>Flight path of Paratroopers

>Forces
>Squad 2 on Overwatch at Vista Norte
>1 IFV & Engineer currently doing fortification along Daughtery Ave (unavailable ETA:2 post from OP)
>IFV & Squad 1 on bound at Markley Ln..
>Paratrooper is inbound

>Your Orders Commander
>>
>>292520
Try to push them as hard as you can.
>>
File: Foehn Revolt.png (41KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Foehn Revolt.png
41KB, 150x150px
Keep going OP, I'll use this as inspiration for this one quest I've been planning.

I'll just wait until the next Mental Omega release comes out.
>>
gonna run this on sunday if anyone is interested anyway....sorry for bailing busy these last 2 days or we can let stay this dead

another option is we make another one and go soviet side then again its yoir choice if you want to...
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.