[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Safe Haven Quest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 87

File: dark_castle-t2.jpg (52KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
dark_castle-t2.jpg
52KB, 510x330px
Previous thread and full prologue >>280497

“And the victim must have been broken and must remain so, so that the externalization of evil is possible. The victim who refuses to assume this role contradicts society's simplistic view. Nobody wants to see it. People would have to take a look at themselves.”

You are a young middle school girl who is self-conscious about her un-femininity. Yesterday was the first day of school and despite difficulties, you had a pleasant day with your best friend Yuki and your new friend Anna. At night, you awoke to intruders in your house that assaulted your parents and older sister, Lily. Lily managed to escape the house as did you, but you were confronted by a vampire who has only referred to herself as “Mother”. You fell unconscious after confronting Mother about her plans to save humanity by stealing children and killing their families. The last thing you remember hearing was Mother telling you that she was taking you to a safe haven.

With your parents likely dead and your sister Lily missing you have to struggle and survive whatever Mother may have planned for you.

The structure of this quest will largely be “text”-> “list of decision -> vote -> next “text” and so forth. Die rolls will be used for certain actions such as combat and stealth which I will roll after votes are tallied. Voting will be approximately 20 - 30 minutes long and I endeavour to post the next section 30 - 45 minutes after that.
>>
File: Dungeon-2.jpg (24KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon-2.jpg
24KB, 600x505px
>>286839

You awaken in what you think is some kind of castle dungeon with at least 20 other individuals. These individuals all seemed to be either unconscious like you just were, or huddled up to themselves, heads in their knees. You can faintly hear sobbing coming from some.

You had hoped by the fact that what suddenly occurred was so bizarre that this all might just be some big nightmare. If only it was one. Having gone unconscious and waking up here proves that that was no dream. You tear up at the thought of your now likely deceased parents and missing sibling. A sprinkle turned into a downpour, “I’m sorry…I’ll wake up…on time, I promise. I’ll enjoy school…just like you said. So please let me just go back…please…please…please.” You sat there for a while just repeating desperate prayers to yourself.

After fifteen minutes or so you decided it was time to try and do something about your situation. “I’ll find you, Lily, I swear it.” You were kidnapped and now in a cramped dungeon surrounded by like-minded kids. You think to yourself "What am I supposed to do in this situation."

>Inspect your surroundings
>Try approaching the others in your cell
>Write in
>>
>>286858
Inspect your surroundings
>>
File: fungeon.jpg (58KB, 575x318px) Image search: [Google]
fungeon.jpg
58KB, 575x318px
>>287027

Looking around you realize that this dungeon is much more well adorned than any castle dungeons you have seen on television or heard of in books. There are iron bars separating you all from a hallway with no one standing guard outside. You give what you think is the door of the cell a quick shake but they barely budge.

You take a quick look over some of the other people in here and notice two girls off by themselves, one of which is almost incoherently sobbing the other is trying to console her, though to little effect. You also notice some younger children in the cell with you who are crying much louder than the rest. Finally, you notice one girl is off by himself who looks more annoyed than sad or in shock.

>Approach the two girls
>Approach the younger children
>Approach the lone girl
>>
>>287127
Approach the lone girl.
>>
File: 65541651.jpg (118KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
65541651.jpg
118KB, 640x680px
>>287317

This lone girl garnishes your interest. She seems to be almost a foot taller than any girl your age, with a black cap on and what looks to be an oversized black jacket. You walk over and try and introduce yourself “Hello there, seems we are in a pretty bad situation together.” Even in this deplorable situation you try your best at an icebreaker. After a few seconds, she acknowledges your presence and looks you up and down.

“Yeah and it’s bullshit is what it is. Those fucks, I could have taken them if it wasn’t 5 vs 1.” She spits on the ground next to her in frustration. Did you hear her correctly, she claims she can take on a vampire and it took five of them to take her down?! “So, what the hell do you want?”

“Well, seeing as we are in this situation together and you seem to be the most...” You look over the rest of the group “Together, I thought you might want to plan how to get out of here.” “Plan? Yeah, I got a plan, we beat the shit out of the guard or whoever comes by and force them to let us out.” Well, that might certainly work but you doubt you, her, and about 20 other traumatized kids could break out after that point.

While, thinking it over you hear footsteps drawing near your cell. The girl gets a look of determination in her eyes.

>Go with her plan
>Try to calm her down and try to talk your way out of this situation
>Write in
>>
>>287494
Go with her plan
>>
>>287494
Her Plan
>>
File: senran-kagura-2-daidouji.png (77KB, 1000x846px) Image search: [Google]
senran-kagura-2-daidouji.png
77KB, 1000x846px
Rolled 5 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>287523
>>287570

After some thought, you decide that her plan could be the best bet, and the fact that she looks fully capable of beating up grown men further reinforces this. You tell her that you are going to stand on the opposite side of the cell and try to get whoever is coming by inside for an ambush. “I personally prefer a straight fight, but in this place, I’ll do whatever it takes.”

The vampire guard walks by banging what looks to be a metal staff on the cell to try and get everyone's attention. “Alright listen everyone in about 15 minutes, the lord of the house will address you newcomers so wipe away the tears and be ready to present yourself appropriately. If you don’t... she might just kill you.” “Yeah right, your lord can go shove it!” “What did you just say about her ladyship!” “You heard me, I said she can fuck off.” “Such insolence! I ought to come in there and teach you a lesson myself.” “Yeah? Why don’t ya, you old hag.” The guard was boiling with rage by this point and she unlocked the cell then barged her way up to your comrade. “Just who do you think you are kid?” She responds with a quick punch to the face. “The name's Victoria.”

This is your opportunity. You sprint and aim for a decisive kick to the guards legs in order to make her lose balance.

Rolling for kick for sneak attack
>>
>>287708
dammit
>>
Rolled 14 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>287708

Failure

You aim for the legs when you think she is off guard, but these vampires seem to be perceptive. The vampire uses the momentum from the punch and springs into a backflip over you, sending you barreling into Victoria.

“Watch it!” Victoria pushes you off of her and charges the guard. This time, she is prepared for a fight and brandishes her metal pole as armament. Victoria no doubt had strength, but she didn’t have the range to contend with the pole. Victoria ducks to dodge the first swipe, but the vampire responds with a swift kick to the face. Victoria somehow remained standing, but dazed. The following hits to her sides and legs knocked her off her feet. The guard then walks up to Victoria on the ground, “Don’t get cocky you little brat! Just because we held back to not harm you during your capture doesn’t mean we can’t kill you if we wanted to.” “Heh, just because you knock someone down doesn’t mean they are out!” Victoria pulls on the guards leg making her fall backwards. She then looks at you for a follow-up.

Rolling for next attack
>>
>>287822
Success

This time, you manage to hit her and you deliver a swift couple punches to the face, followed by a headbutt. The vampire is down and won’t be getting back up too soon. “Nice work kid, it was a little rocky at first but it worked out I suppose.” “Yeah, now how do we get out of here?” Victoria stands up and grabs the vampire’s pole. “By leaving and kicking anyone's ass who tries to stop us anyone who tries to stop us.” Victoria makes for the now open door as do you, but you notice that none of the other prisoners are attempting to follow you two.

>Try to convince some people
>It would be easier to sneak out without a large group
>Write in
>>
>>287868
Ask the prisoners to come with you then leave.
>>
>>287868
>>It would be easier to sneak out without a large group
They didn't fucking help
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33KB, 357x200px
>>287899

You don’t want to leave these people behind, plus they could help take out some guards if need be. “Everyone, we are leaving, if you want to get out of here and figure out what is going on please come with us.” Your words are met with meager response many of the kids here are younger and they seem to be terrified that if they leave they will die like the guard earlier had warned. You turn to leave with Victoria when a voice speaks up, “We’ll go.” You turn to meet the voice to discover the voice was from one of the two girls you saw while still groggy earlier. “ANNA?!” Anna gives a small nod. Then that must mean that the one still crying must be… “Yuki…”. Yuki was always the most vibrant person you knew, nothing would get her spirits down, and she always knew just how to talk to people. But here she stood a complete mess, head down, cheeks red, her hair was messy and she seemed like she can barely speak. It must have been hard to lose everything like that, especially her father.

You embrace both of them, if there is anything you can take solace in here is that your friends were safe and you were making your way out of this place together. You and Anna had to lead Yuki as you began your walk down the dark halls. Victoria looked at Yuki “She gonna be a problem?” “No!” you sternly reply.

The only problem is that you all have no idea where to go. You make your way down the corridors as best as you can, after some time you come upon at large doorway which you can hear chatter behind. Sounds like something about humans? Perhaps it was why there were here? The guard did say Mother was planning on addressing you all. If you wanted answers, the person to ask would be her. But it might be too risky in your situation.

>Try and listen in on the address
>Continue down the halls to find your way out of here
>>
>>288171
Find a secure place to hide nearby to listen
>>
>>288171
I'll be back in about an hour guys, I have to take care of some things at home.
>>
>>288176

This is too good an opportunity to pass up for some answers. You tell the others that you are going to get just a little closer to listen in while they secure the area. “C’mon kid we gotta get out of here as fast as possible.” “Yes, but what do we do once we get out of here? If we don’t know what is going on or where we are we can’t do much.” “Fine. Victoria begrudgingly agrees and assumes a defensive stance. Thankfully in your wandering of the seemingly endless halls, you found a side door to what you can only assume is an audience chamber. You peek in to see Mother sitting in a chair that overlooks her audience as she begins speaking.

“-it is by my grace and love that you are here today. Today marks the end of your old lives and the beginning of your new ones.” She pauses, “that is if you are able to surpass yourselves. Not just you as individuals but you as a species. Humanity has for so long ruled over the mortal plane but they are killing it. They have shown me that they care not for balance but conquest, domination, and disregard of all life. That is why I have taken the young so that they may grow strong and realize the balance that must exist. Some of you must be wondering why I, a monster care for you all. All that is required to know is that the continued existence of your plane will prevent devastation. That being said you will live in a community together in the lower section of my castle where you can prove to me your strength and will to overcome. Those of you unable to prove yourself capable,” behind her a guard brings what looks to be an older fellow, perhaps one of the kids parents she captured instead of killed. Mother then jabs her left ring finger into the man’s neck and in a matter of seconds he is reduced to a husk. “will be treated accordingly.” You are dismissed”

All the children leave the room. Mother lets out a deep sigh brings a paper fan to her face to cool her off “I do ever so hate having to play the head of household roll.” “She calls over a guard, “You told me before that some of the children were able to incapacitate you and escape. Was one of them wearing a baggy shirt and jeans?” “Yes, madam Ravani but how did you know?” Mother smiles slyly, “They should be wandering the castle don’t let them leave the castle at any costs, bar the exits and when you find them bring her to me.”

Crap, what to do in this situation?

>Write in

Sorry for the wait, things took longer than I thouht to take care of
>>
>>288723
Find conveniently placed map with labeled exit
>>
>>288723
Run. If they are alerted, they cannot bar the exits.
>>
>>289067
>>288892
This
>>
File: palace_hallway_by_pheyl-d3ju83r.jpg (87KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
palace_hallway_by_pheyl-d3ju83r.jpg
87KB, 1024x586px
>>288892
>>289067
>>289153

You don’t have time to waste so you better get moving. You inform the group that the guards will soon be alerted and they plan to bar the exits. “Shit, how did that asshole wake up that fast?” “We can worry about it later, for now, we need to go!” Your group starts down a hall in a dead sprint you are trying your best to make a mental map of the castle in your head as you do so. At one point you come across an intersection and could hear abundant footsteps coming your way.

The group screeches to a halt and you take cover behind a pillar at the intersection. Thankfully, the guards walk by without noticing you all. You were about to start running once again when you noticed that at the opposite wall of the intersection there was a glowing picture. Upon closer inspection the picture was actually a grid with “Thou art here” displayed on what looked to be a directory. “Are you kidding me?” At first, you wonder why they would have such a thing. Then you see on the side, a message, Floor 1 of 7 and if this map isn’t lying to you, each of these floors are big enough to be mazes. “Oh.” you touch your hand to the grid and it responds by reforming on your palm. Your hand now reads “select destination” “Uhh...exit?” “Destination set, plotting fastest route...” And there it was, according to this map you were only a few turns away from the exit But how the hell is this thing even powered and why is it so conveniently here?!

A thought crosses your mind. This is too convenient, could this be one of Mother's tricks?

>Trust the strange map
>Disregard map and press on
>>
>>289186
In map we trust
>>
>>289195
Second
>>
Rolled 7 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>289195
>>289225

This map is at least better than running around aimlessly. “Alright everyone I found our way out just a couple turns down this way!” “I hope you're right kid,” Anna chimes in “We should hurry” . Yuki still doesn’t seem to want to talk, but she has been keeping up with you all. Making your way to the exit you notice the arrow displaying where you were in the map was following your movements. Spooky. Guards are now running about, but it gives you enough cover in noise to dash through the best you could.

You eventually find yourselves at what looks to be an impossibly large door. This must be the exit. However, you see a guard with his back turned to you attempting to bar the door as you speak. “Victoria!” “Gotcha,” she hurls her rod like an Olympic athlete toward the unaware guard.

Rolling for impromptu javelin toss
>>
>>289300
15 out of 20, he is dead as fuck.
>>
File: Arrak_Landscape1.jpg (200KB, 2034x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Arrak_Landscape1.jpg
200KB, 2034x1200px
>>289300
>>289312

Success
that rolling against touch AC though

You knew Victoria was strong, but damn, you didn’t expect her to throw a dull pole through a person. “Gotcha, ya bastard.” “The guard is stunned at what just happened. Stunned, and now dead. “Jesus christ… go for the doors before more come to check. You four manage to barely open the gates and close them behind you, to try and mask your grand escape. “Glad that's over.” you and Victoria are in agreement as you finish closing the gate. “Umm...you might wanna see this.” “What is it Anna? ” you turn around and you're hit with a stunning image.

The castle seems to be connected to the mainland via a large bridge, but the land itself looked astonishing. Fields of what looked to be red ash. Beyond that dense forests, that seemed to stretch the entire world. Even beyond that black mountains and volcanos that seem to be in constant eruption. You think you see a herd of horses running in the distance, but when looking closer you discover that these horses are actual centaurs. “What is going on here…”
>>
File: rav.jpg (456KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
rav.jpg
456KB, 640x960px
>>289397
“Quite grotesque is it not? These lands have long been in this state, but to you humans it must be quite an astonishing sight” You hear a voice behind you. It’s Mother, leaning against the now closed gate sipping a glass of wine. At least you hope it is wine.

“What! How did you?” “Oh my dears there isn’t anything that goes on in my castle that I am not aware of thanks to my magic. Just like your new toy.” She motions to your map hand. “If you knew why didn’t you try to stop us?” “To see how far you could get of course. You were there for my speech, you should know I like human strength of will. Though I must say, I didn’t expect you to kill one of my guards. It’s going to take her a weak to get up and running again.” She takes another sip of hopefully, wine.

Mother is here and seemingly non hostile, but you can’t be sure of anything with her almost aloof personality.

>Ask questions (What?)
>Run
>Try to ambush her with Victoria
>Write in
>>
>>289493
Ask questions and examine and assess everything.
>>
>>289501
What do you want to ask specifically? besides everything
>>
>>289493
>>289517
Shit, forgot the question.

What are you doing to the kids?

Along with everything else.
>>
File: 395389-bigthumbnail.jpg (170KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
395389-bigthumbnail.jpg
170KB, 450x281px
>>289519
>along with everything else
I like it

"The young ones are trying to prove to me what you did. That you have to strength and will to surpass your perceived limitations as humans." I want them to surpass themselves and then they can learn of their necessity in reforming the mortal plane. I had hoped more would pass the initial test but over five years only a handful got past the first step. And that took them at least a year or two. You managed to do it in less than a day. I knew there was something special about you when we met last night" She licks her lips.

“What about...all this” “Ah yes the Astral Plane.” She takes a deep breath. “Imagine your world as you knew it but above it ethereally there was another world. Neither knows immediately that the other is there nor can they usually interact with one another, but they both exist at the same time.” You are from the Mortal Plane, this is the Astral Plane. Understand?” She then smiles and points with her free hand up in the air. “You better because it just might be on the test.”

You then take a minute to take in everything she said. "This is, another world?"

>Questions
>Write in
>Run
>Assault
>>
>>289585
>>289519
I now realize that it isn't everything else but I like the interactions with specific questions. That way I don't drone on and on in huge posts
>>
>>289585
Be wary and ask

Are you going to turn us into monsters too?

Along with yet again everything else.
>>
>>289585

You’re concerned about all this info she is dumping onto you. You take a couple steps away from her and toward your gang and ask “By surpassing humanity would that mean becoming something different, like a monster?”

You see for a brief second she angers, her eyes flare red, but she almost immediately returns to her kind and motherly persona. “Now, now dear, becoming a monster to surpass humanity is always an option, but wouldn't that nullify the point of my endeavours? She walks over and strokes your cheek familiarly. “Hey don’t touch her!” Victoria has clearly had enough of this banter and is threatened by Mothers forwardness. She launches into a punch but it is caught by the wrist in an instant. While holding Victoria with the vice grip Mother continues, “It is true that by becoming a monster such as I surpasses humanities current limits.” She then crushes Victoria’s wrist and tosses her into the gate behind her. “But by becoming a monster you wouldn’t be surpassing humanity as a human proving capability of reform, but instead, you would be rejecting it.”

“Victoria!” you and Anna call out. Anna rushes to her side to help but you have to stay and deal with mother.

“Why do you want this so badly?” you ask. “You were there for the address, the collapse of the Mortal Plane would be catastrophic. The Planes operate on a set of long and annoying systems, but ultimately the death of one could cause a chain collapse of all the others. That is why I need to train humans so that they go back and fix that mess of a plane.”

>Questions
>So what happens now?

If that still isn't everything please let me know specifically what it is you want though be wary as there is no one character that knows all the answers
>>
>>289665
So what happens now?
Also take a few steps more back everytime she draws near.
>>
>>289665
>>289671
Oh and also ask "And if we were to choose to become a monster theoretically?"
>>
>>289675

After seeing what she just did to Victoria you want to keep some distance between the two of you if at all possible. “What if we did choose to become monsters” “Well that in itself might be complicated, the only thing I am capable of right now is turning you into a vampire. But I have to ask. Do. you. really. want. that? On her face is a pleasant smile, but in your heart, you feel nothing pleasant emanating from her.

>Ask to become a vampire
>Stay human
>>
>>289699
Stay human.
Continue staying back and asking
"What if we desire for something different theoretically?"
>>
>>289713
You keep your distance even more after that. "What if I desire for something different theoretically." "Something different? Like another type of monster? I couldn't help you there if that is what you're asking. What are you asking?"
>>
>>289721
"What monsters are there for one?"
>>
>>289726
"Ahh, well there are the Lamias, Dragons, Mermaids, Sirens, and others of the ilk. The list goes on quite a ways really. Some of the closer kingdoms to us are of the centaurs, cat folk, and orcs."
>>
>>289740
"Non-Girtablilu Scorpionfolk?"
>>
>>289748
"Oh they tend to keep to themselves, I haven't seen them in centuries. They should be around somewhere out there.
>>
>>289761
Do you know where to starr looking for them?
>>
>>289765
"The desert would be your best option, but I would be careful they are either incredibly hostile or incredibly hospitable." She attempts to cutely knocks her fist on her head, "Silly me, Mother's memory isn't quite what it used to be 300 years ago."
>>
>>289778
The desert in this instance would be the plains of red ash.
>>
>>289778
Glance at Victoria and see how she's doing.
>>
Side note I've been reading this whole thing gj
>>
>>289789
You glance back at Victoria who is propped up against the gate. She is in clear pain, but she plays if off by trying to give you a thumbs up with her hand that just had it's wrist shatters. Anna stops her, however. and instead gives you a nod.

>>289794
Thanks!
>>
>>289805
And if I wish to head off to the desert in search of them?
>>
>>289671
>>289812

“That brings us to what happens now.” She pauses looks at you and your companions then starts

“You have proven to me that you are capable, but now comes your second test. You have to survive out there” She points to the new frontier. Mankind has always been terrified of monsters, but you are always calm and managed to escape one’s lair in a matter of hours. On top of that, you have been able to gather some like-minded of your species. You will not be able to return to the Mortal Plane until the next Full Lunar Eclipse, which is at least a year's time for you mortals.” She then raises her arms as if presenting something to you. “Until then at least, you must watch, learn, adapt and become more than you are in the process.”

“If you wish to begin your journey with the Girtablilu folk that is your decision. Also, If you wish I can grant you two blessings with my magic. But not with you ever so far away from me like that. Don’t you know you’re hurting mothers feelings?” She pouts at you.

>Accept
>Decline
>Accept with conditions (what?)
>Decline with demands (what?)
>Ask more questions (what?)
>>
>>289840
"Wait hold up, I wanted non-Girtablilu folk though."
>>
>>289843
>she meant non-Girtablilu folk as you had asked. I just forgot the non when writing.
>>
>>289840
Tell me more about the astral plane.
>>
File: artwork-3-full.jpg (212KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
artwork-3-full.jpg
212KB, 960x520px
>>289858
Well immediately past the bridge here are the "Ash Lands, a mixture of deserts and dry plains. Beyond that are the Eversong and Felwood forests. to the east of Eversong is grand lake Biwa and to the west of Felwood lies the great river Aizu. On the other side of the forests, lakes and rivers there are more grassy plains. To the north past the plains are largely inhospitable lands including the constant volcanoes. We tend to call them the Accursed lands. Ohh, there is also a mountain belt that runs along the other side of Mikawa river, that are much friendlier, or at least I remember them being.

"If you are curious as to what species of monster live can't help you too much beyond what you yourself would expect to find in such places."

"Now, about my offer..."

>Accept
>Decline
>Accept with conditions (what?)
>Decline with demands (what?)

I will actually draw out a map poorly in paint or poorly photoshopped tomorrow for this, for now, it is getting very late and I have been doing this for over 12 hours now.
>>
>>289887
"Tell me about the government, economy and culture of each subgroup."
I'll wait for other anons for her offer.
>>
>>289892
She looks at you wide-eyed "my, you want all the information don't you?" That you do. "This wouldn't be much of a test if you had all the answers." She pouts again. "Mother is growing weary of all these questions, you also might want to attend to the young one's hand. At this rate, she'll never use it again.

"?!"
>>
>>289907
Run towards Victoria and examine her hand.
>>
>>289911
You dash to Victoria's side and inspect her hand. It is completely limp. As if the hand is barely still attached to her wrist. "Is there anything we can do Anna?" "I don't know, I have tried setting it keeping it still but she insists she is fine. Yuki do you know anything we can do?" "No....." She didn't even raise her head when responding. You seriously need to have a talk with her after all this. "It's fine, I at least still got the one arm, that's all I need to teach her a lesson, ahh!" Victoria tries to assure you but her winces in pain betray her.

You feel a hand on your shoulder, "I can help her you know"!" You three were so engrossed by your concern for Victoria that Mother was able to move up right behind you. We'll make it a part of my earlier offer. There, now you get three blessings instead of two." She smiles.

>Accept
>Decline
>>
File: mywristmyachybreakywrist.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mywristmyachybreakywrist.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>289932
For some reason it wouldn't let me upload the pic with that update. Weird
>>
I'll let someone else decide on that.
>>
Alright, after 14 hours the great sleep is calling me.
I have some plans tomorrow and will be back at 7pm PST. I might have time to post erratically, but I won't be definitively on until then
>>
>>289932
Love the quest man, I just lurk but.

>Agree
>>
>>289932
accept
>>
I am back, just finishing up the next update. it is a little large.
>>
File: 11498-2060820284.jpg (96KB, 937x718px) Image search: [Google]
11498-2060820284.jpg
96KB, 937x718px
>>290177
>>290359

After looking at Victoria and weighing the potential positives and negatives you decide to accept Mother’s offer. She honestly did seem to want you to succeed after all, so why would she do something to hinder you?

“Wonderful darling! First, we should take care of the young miss’s hand.” Mother kneels over and grabs Victoria’s wrist. Before beginning, she says "politely" to Victoria, “This may hurt a bit as your bones will be reforming themselves inside your body, but it would hurt a lot more if you decide to attack me while doing so because if you do I’ll rip your arm off.” She tilts her head and smiles. Victoria spits on the ground in response. The next few seconds were filled with unpleasant noises and sights as bone reformed within Victoria’s wrist saving her hand.
>>
File: tAG_107640.jpg (97KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_107640.jpg
97KB, 790x593px
>>292589

Now the other two are for you. So turn and face me.” You do so. “Alright, this will only take a quick second. Close your eyes please.” You begrudgingly comply. “Now breathe deeply.” As you do, so you feel Mother place what you think is her thumb on your forehead. The next instant your head feels as if it is on fire. “AAAAHHH!” “What are you doing to her?!” your friends cry, but Mother just waves at them to be silent. The pain goes almost as quickly as it came. “What... did... you?” “How all of it works is secret but for now you all you need to understand is that I have formed a connection between you and I.” “What do you mean by connection? Do you guys know what she is saying?” You notice that your friends are looking at you concerned. Anna speaks up “Uhh, connection? What are you talking about? She hasn’t said anything since she touched your forehead” “!” Mother then ruffles your hair and says without speaking, “Isn’t this fun now we can have private conversations with just the two of us.” “!!!!!!!” Oh god no.

“Now the last blessing,” She points her hand dramatically in the sky and slowly lowers it to your face, all the while a stern look on her face. “A Mother’s consent and undying affection!” “Wha…” before you knew it Mother grabbed and embraced you in what you could have sworn was a death grip. With your face smothering against her breasts.

You friend shared mildly annoyed looks. Then Mother spoke again, “The five that had passed the first trial originally may still be out there. I did not find them nearly as interesting as you so I did not make any such connection. Therefore I have not the slightest Idea where they may be. It may be in your interest to find them, but that is yours decision. Now off you four go.” Mother sends you off waving as you leave “Don’t be strangers!” Not like you had a choice, she is in your head. Speaking of which she is there now “I have one final hint for you” “?” “Ask yourself, where does true human strength come from?”

With that parting message, you set off into the unknown. Mother has seemed to have done something to you but you have no idea what, besides being creepy you guess. And now you have to survive this place.

>Write in what to do first

Turns out I was busy till like 6:40 and didn’t have time to draw out the map, refer to >>289887 for info if need be. I will work on the map during qming tonight.
>>
>>292612
Exclaim that true human strength comes from the heart, and set off to the desert.
>>
>>290177
Thanks! Enjoy the lurk and feel free to post whenever you want. We can always use more opinions.
>>
File: Traveler.full.1396108.jpg (721KB, 2200x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Traveler.full.1396108.jpg
721KB, 2200x1022px
>>292632

You think you got the answer to Mother's cryptics. "TRUE HUMAN STRENGHT COMES FROM THE HEART!!"

You hear a response in your head, "Well, that certainly is one interpretation"

"Disregarding that you venture off into the land of Red Ash in search of the desert. Mother only gave you the very basics of the Plane's geography but you figure the dryer and sandy it got that would mean you were heading the right way. You make pretty good ground with the rest of the day you had of travel, but it is growing dark, and you and the others are physically exhausted from today.

>Continue
>Camp and rest
>Write in
>>
>>292716
Camp and rest, examine your surroundings.
>>
>>292716
Camp and rest.
we'll need to find some food soon with a party this big
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>292722
>>292724

You’re all quite tired and before venturing into a desert you should rest. When winding down and finally free of constant threats and tension, your stomach growls. “Crap, before anything we need some food guys.” Victoria speaks up “Alright, it’s a good thing I grabbed this while we were walking here.” “That is just a large straight stick.” Victoria grins “Yea it is, now point me at something moving!”

You examine your surroundings and look for any game or plant life that could be used for sustenance.

Rolling for search
>>
Rolled 15 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>292757
You didn't manage to find any plant life that you think would be safe to eat but you did see what you think is a gazelle or a deer or a dezelle.

"Easy" Victoria throws
>>
File: summer camp, camp, camp.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
summer camp, camp, camp.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>292764
Yet again Victoria manages to turn a blunt object into a deadly weapon. You claim the now ultra dead dezelle thing, move into a nearby patch of trees, set a fire and eat your meal for the day.

There is enough here for probably 2 or 3 days. And while searching the foliage at camp you found a small pond to draw water from. "Nice."

Finally settled in your small camp tensions truly wind to an end. Your companions all seem relieved that they are free, but they all look solum. Except for Victoria, she just looks annoyed. Probably remembering the ordeal and rubbing her once decimated wrist.

>What do in camp this evening?
>>
>>292804
talk about boys... or girls
>>
>>292804
Discuss about the astral plane
>>
File: icryerytime.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
icryerytime.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>292815

You need to find some way to lighten the mood, “So are there any cute boys you like?” Everyone looks straight at you, even Yuki. “Or girls, I don’t judge.” Victoria and Yuki are lost but after a few seconds, Anna somewhat understands what you are trying to do. “Love huh, been a while since I thought about it, but if I did like anyone it would have to be someone willing to do anything I asked them too. Out of love of course.” You doubt that she just wants a butler for free. Victoria scoffs at the thought, “If I were to love anyone they would have to be willing to take me in a one on one fight.” “So does that mean Mother is the number one contender now?” “Nngg” She practically spits out her food and drink. “Hahahaha” Ann is cracking up. “I had no idea you were a masochist Victoria, but you would work wonderfully with Mother’s sadism.” “Why you... listen here twerp all you want in a person is a slave, how can you even call that affection of any kind!” She’s not wrong.

The air of camp has grown much lighter now. While Anna and Victoria are going at each other you asked Yuki, “What about you Yuki is there anyone you like or is there the one type of person for you? What do you think”. “I think…” Yuki stands up. “I THINK YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!” Victoria and Anna freeze in place. The lighter air you just obtained instantly hardened. “How can you possibly act like this when our lives have been destroyed and we are trapped in this strange land?! How can you be so calm when a Vampire threatens to kill us and then “kindly” sends us on a journey that will likely also kill us?! None of this makes sense!” Why us?! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!” The light in Yuki’s eyes seem to are between flickering and gone. Yuki…

>Write in
>>
>>292990
Damn mood killer
>>
>>292990
It's better to keep your spirits up instead of melancholic or we wont stand a ghost of a chance in here.
Besides, I have plans.
>>
>>293008
If "besides, I have plans" is your argument you will have to explain.
>>
>>293013
We cant explain due to our psychic connection with Mother.
>>
File: 12650904287525549.jpg (36KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
12650904287525549.jpg
36KB, 649x536px
>>293017
Are you trying to lie?
>>
>>293013
Step 1: Plans
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

Its foolproof
>>
>>293027
I mean Mother would be aware if we were to plot against her right?
>>
File: Crying.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>293008
>>293042

“Yuki…” You want to explain to her that a melancholic air is better for morale and will of survival but you don’t know if she will understand something like that in her state. You need to make a direct impact. “Yuki, don’t worry I have a plan” “A plan you say! Well then let's hear it! How are we getting out of here then?!” “I can’t say!” “YOU CAN’T SAY!” You try to calm Yuki down by pointing to your head signifying that Mother could likely hear your plotting if you were to discuss it. Yuki settles down a bit. But only a bit. “I.. just.. want to go home. I want to go to school every day, play with you and Anna, return home to… dad and repeat.” Her tears continue “Why did this have to happen… Why couldn't that bitch go and ruin other people's lives and not ours?!

>Engage hugging
>Tell her to grow up
>>
>>293112
Hug her.
>>
File: tearsforfears.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tearsforfears.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>293124

You can’t stand watching this anymore, you run over to Yuki and hug her as hard as you physically can. “Yuki…” She doesn’t return the hug instead she is just silent in your embrace. “The truth is Yuki, I don’t know. None of us know why specifically we were brought here. But believe me, all of us here understand what you are going through.”

“Indeed I do” Anna joins in the conversation, “the other night, when we were kidnapped I watched my parents die in front of me… the assailants gave poor excuses, “they weren't lucky” and “they just can’t be helped if you are to be the one to fix things.” You couldn’t say anything to console me, and when I woke up in the cell with you I saw all the children that suffered the similar if not the exact same fates including you. I immediately wanted to cry, but I knew I would only be contending with the suffering of others. In situations like that, all you can do is be there for a person which is why I refused to leave your side or abandon you there when she and Victoria were leaving.”

Yuki’s hands slowly start to rise from her sides. You start again “Yuki, no one can take back what was stolen from you, and no one can turn back time so that we can do things differently. We need to survive, to prove that the things that have happened to us had a purpose. If we lose hope and refuse to move on we would only be killing ourselves faster here.” You squeeze a bit harder. She returns in kind now. “I promise you Yuki that I do have a plan for getting out of here, and we WILL get out of here and return home.”

“And besides, I still need to buy some more fashionable clothes back home after all this.” Yuki raises her head, she is still crying but this time, she is wearing a smile. “Well, we can’t let you do that by yourself, your fashion sense is horrendous.”
>>
File: camphooooo.jpg (39KB, 450x282px) Image search: [Google]
camphooooo.jpg
39KB, 450x282px
>>293263

You attempted that night to lighten everyone's mood but instead ended up confronting Yuki’s boiling emotions. It was for the better though, the next morning Yuki began acting more like her old self. She managed to tease Anna about her bossy attitude and you about your “boyness”. She even managed to agitate Victoria with questions about where she got her custom clothes. Granted, making Victoria upset isn’t exactly hard. She is still less talkative than she used to be but she is on the road to recovery.

You have properly packed what you could for the journey ahead. You had to make do with making containers out of tied together large leaves for now. Now you must decide what to do with your day.

>Continue your journey to the Red Ash Desert
>Write in

Sorry about long post, but I absolutely wanted to do that scene justice, or at least the best I could
>>
>>293319
Continue our journey in the desert.
>>
>>293336
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>293336
>>293352
You're really out in the wild now

Rolling for encounter
>>
File: centaur_by_senvivi-d7hm63d.jpg (102KB, 738x1083px) Image search: [Google]
centaur_by_senvivi-d7hm63d.jpg
102KB, 738x1083px
>>293362

You four continue your trek through the plains in order to arrive at the nearest desert. The lands are slowly becoming less solid and dryer. Probably means you’re on the right track. In the vicinity, however, you spot what seems to be a dust storm. You warn the group to move away but as the dust storm grows closer you can see that it was being created by a herd of Centaurs heading in your general direction. And they spotted you.

>Hope that the centaurs just pass by
>Prepare for combat
>Diplomacy
>Write in
>>
>>293398
Hope the centaurs just pass by, but be wary and prepare for combat just in case.
>>
>>293398
>>Diplomacy
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>293417

It’s likely a herd moving of its own accord and as long as you don’t bother them, they won’t bother you. Probably. You don’t want to take any chances however and you stay on your toes just in case they suddenly become hostile. “I never fought a horse before, it should be fun!” You hoped Victoria’s dream of horse fighting wouldn’t come true this day.

Rolling for horse shenanigans
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>293453

You stay out of their line of sight thankfully, but you see something coming directly toward you. It’s one of the centaurs! A lady one by the looks of it. “Hoo there travelers, what is your business in the Eastern lands of Red Ash, under jurisdiction by Chieftain Varaemon?” She readies her spear in case she does not like your answer. “Victoria looks ready for a fight, Anna, and Yuki much less so.”

Rolling for perception
>>
>>293478
You quickly gain a sense of your surroundings, Her pose is not immediately threatening and you can see through the dust cloud that some of her herd had stopped and are waiting for her.

>What do?
>>
>>293480
>And how? (I should add)
>>
>>293480
"We are looking for something, or rather someone, we do not wish to fight you."
>>
File: cent.jpg (101KB, 761x1049px) Image search: [Google]
cent.jpg
101KB, 761x1049px
>>293507

You can diplomacy your way out of this. “We are looking for something, or rather someone, we do not wish to fight you.” You then stand between the centaur and Victoria and try to get her to lower her fists. “You have to understand we are new travelers here and the sheer size of your group was intimidating.” “Understandable I would suppose.” She doesn’t lower her spear, though. “Just who or what are you looking for?”

>Write in
>>
>>293538
A type of monster, we were told that here was a good location to start searching for them.
>>
>>293538
A creature of sorts. We were told that they could be found here.
>>
>>293543
>>293550
She continues to point her spear at you. "And what species are you looking for?"
>>
>>293552
Non-Girtablilu Scorpionfolk, we heard they were rare.
>>
>>293554
Seconded
>>
>>293554
"Extremely." "Why would you four ill-equipped travelers possibly want to do with those recluses?"
>>
>>293563
We were sent on a quest to find one of the Non-Girtablilu Scorpionfolk.
>>
>>293563
They're poorly documented, I wish to know more about them, to step in their shoes.
>>
So I feel a bit retarded but are Girtablilu a type of scorpion folk? And why do we want the scorpion folk that aren't them?
>>
>>293584
Mother hasnt seen them in centuries, it'll take her by surprise.
>>
File: centaur_girl_colored_by_exart.jpg (197KB, 925x850px) Image search: [Google]
centaur_girl_colored_by_exart.jpg
197KB, 925x850px
>>293569
>>293570

“Poorly documented? The great explorer Siegfried has said to have documented all species into completion. If you wanted to step into their shoes, or whatever you are welcome to, though. Though they are incredibly hostile to intruders. If you wish to continue your journey head further east of here to the Waves of Ash. You'll know it when you see it.

And you said that his was a quest of sorts? Well, I feel sorry for you who might have to deal with that bunch. Even if you do encounter them and they are not hostile their reclusive nature has severely detrimental their social skills. Or so it is written in Siegfried's journals. Very well, if you do not have business with the clans then you are free to pursue your goals.

>Continue to land of scorpion girls
>Attempt to go to the centaur capital where you could learn more
>Write in
>>
>>293598
Continue to the land of scorpiongirls.
>>
>>293598
Continue to the land of scorpion girls
>>
>>293598
>>293602
But before that, ask them how well documented they are.
>>
>>293598
>>293605
Specifically in powers.
>>
>>293605
"Seigfried has sad to have documented all of their nature, though his journals were written almost 500 years ago."
>>
>>293611

See>>293612
>>
>>293613
I'm willing to place our bets. Let us continue onward to scorpion land.
>>
File: 9351834512_07b3d2806b.jpg (135KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
9351834512_07b3d2806b.jpg
135KB, 500x333px
>>293602
>>293603
>>293614

You were able to avoid a conflict, and you were able to gain some more information than what Mother could have hoped to give you. “Alright everyone onward to the Waves of Ash. Well, you got there after a couple hours of walking and you now realize why it's called specifically the “Waves” of Ash. For the most part, it was a desert as you could imagine from back home, but the hills were…”Moving?!”. It may have been an optical illusion, or high winds you for some reason can’t feel but the sand dunes are definitely moving. “Well this looks annoying” the group almost collectively said. Victoria even turns and questions "Why exactly did we come here first again?"

In the distance though you see what might be a skittering creature? You can’t tell but it seems to be carving through the dune waves. Looking closer you can see more all around cutting through the waves.

>Write in? (for both response to Victoria and situation)
>>
>>293638
"We're looking for something that'll help us with Mother."
Be wary and take slow steps, ready to attack if need be.
>>
>>293640
"Help us how? And how do you know if it would even work?"
>>
>>293647
Write in the sands while looking away "Her memory is poor about them."
>>
>>293647
They could help us go back home or at least help find where true human strength comes from. Info about them is sparse, they might know things Mother doesn't known.
>>
File: eec79dd2930897458aedf8e783f39482.jpg (436KB, 4000x2303px) Image search: [Google]
eec79dd2930897458aedf8e783f39482.jpg
436KB, 4000x2303px
Rolled 10, 2, 2, 14 = 28 (4d20)

>>293650
>>293652
Victoria sighs "Well, I suppose it might be worth a shot, she did seem to not have many answers for living here. Maybe there is something they know that she doesn't"

"That is kind of the point of this journey"
"That is kind of the point of this journey"

Wait a minute. Did you just think and say the same thing at the same time? Weird.

While discussing your situation with Victoria you all slowly make your way down the sand dunes, but you are careful and are cautious of the objects slicing through the sand.

Rolling reflex saves for party
>>
File: asdfsd.jpg (360KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsd.jpg
360KB, 1600x1200px
>>293662

You and Victoria manage to keep their balance on the moving terrain, but Yuki and Anna cannot and fall over with a loud thunk. The objects skittering along the ground halt. all of the ones in your vicinity. You don't like this.

>Write in
>>
>>293671
Help Yuki and Anna up. Run if the objects start to come towards you.
>>
Rolled 18, 18 + 3 = 39 (2d20 + 3)

>>293674
secret qm rolling
>>
File: red-sand-dunes-phan-thiet-mui-ne.jpg (348KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
red-sand-dunes-phan-thiet-mui-ne.jpg
348KB, 2000x1125px
>>293674
>>293681

Thankfully you and Victoria now have a firm sense of footing here. You two help Yuki and Anna up. The objects wait for a second and then continue as they were before you fell. You just might have to carry Yuki and Anna to keep from dropping but moving like this is harder especially when walking up a dune.

Before deciding you notice that the objects are getting distinctively faster when zipping through the sand and now there looks to be a much larger one in the distance.

>Try to carry Anna and Yuki
>Set them down and try to move as a group same as before
>Write in
>>
>>293687
Examine the shifting objects closer.
>>
>>293689

You take a closer look, these objects seem to be moving in wave patterns. but different to that of the natural waves the dunes are in. you could have sworn you saw one of them peek a limb or something out at you, but it scampered off quickly. Victoria asks"Man, just what the hell are these things?" "I don't know, but I don't want to find out."

You try to continue on your way and as you do so you notice that the objects around you actually disappear. Well, all but one. The big one, which is now making it's way toward you.
>>
>>293692
Do we know how big the object is?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>293695
>>
>>293695
>>293697

It seems about 10x bigger.
>>
>>293699
Follow up. Size as compared to us. If it is much larger. I suggest grabbing Yuki and Anna and running.
>>
>>293699
That's a big object.
For you
Anyways, stay wary while running and attempt diplomacy.
>>
>>293704
You know you are doing something right as a QM when people start bane posting

>>293701
It is hard to say too much how large overall it is but it looks about you and at least a half big.
>>
>>293706
Be wary, and take a few steps back if it gets too close.
Attempt diplomacy.
>>
File: 3B.jpg (484KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3B.jpg
484KB, 803x1200px
>>293709

You take some steps back away from the object closing in. as it gets closer you realize it isn’t you and a half big, but twice as big as you. It’s hard to assume a fighting stance while carrying Anna and Yuki. “Anna tells Victoria to drop her, but Yuki was still a little scared and hung onto you. Victoria got ready to punch whatever was barreling toward us. The object eventually emerged from the sands.

She seemed to be a woman but with the lower body of a snake, with a distinct mask and veil over her eyes.

With that we will end the evening. I will be back on tomorrow likely around the same time as today, 7pm PST. I will actually finish a map unless more crazy shit comes up at home and “Diplomacy” with the creature will be the next option unless decided by the players otherwise
>>
File: DSC00194.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00194.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>293721

“Please... leave. You are scaring the children” Is all it says to you. “After all that suspense the last thing you expected to hear was a polite request. Perhaps you can try talking with it. “We are ever so sorry to intrude upon your domain miss. We only intrude so that we may reach lands of the Scorpion folk. We will not linger, I assure you.” “If you are looking for the Girtablilu you are looking in the wrong area.” “What, but we were told they were here in the Waves of Red Ash?” “Yes, IN the waves” the woman points down. Oh.

>Ask the woman for assistance
>Start digging
>Write in

Drew a shitty map for everyone
>>
>>296546
Ask the Woman for assistance.
>>
File: 1458744834753.jpg (103KB, 817x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1458744834753.jpg
103KB, 817x1001px
>>296655

Perhaps she can help you. “Miss ask you can likely tell we are not fit for travel through, or even in the sands. Could you offer us any assistance? Doing so would speed our departure from your lands.” She takes a step or rather slithers back. “I… suppose. I can lead you to an entrance to the underway of the sands. However to properly see it I will have to remove my mask. Before doing so, are any of you male?” “No” you all respond. “Good”, she moves to undo her mask.

“The only reason I ask is because if I do look at a….” Once removing her mask she looks in your group's direction. “Male!” “What!” The darts and coils around you. Her mouth agape and drooling. Her eyes glowing distinctly yellow. You think you feel your body slowly stiffening.

"?!"
>>
>>296769
Shit forgot
>What do?
>>
>>296794
Try to explain the her that none of your party are men.
>>
File: 1457717065797.jpg (135KB, 580x887px) Image search: [Google]
1457717065797.jpg
135KB, 580x887px
>>296808

You take a second to curse your masculine appearance before trying to explain. “I’m not a man, I am a woman.” “Hehehe don’t be silly.” “It’s true!" Your friends speak up “I know she has the worst taste in clothes by she is a girl!” “Yeah! So let go!” Victoria tries striking the creature, but she is either unaffected or doesn't care. “You're just probably afraid of what might happen, don’t worry it will feel really good, hehe.” She kisses you, forcefully, and her hands start searching your body until... “Wait… where is it? You’re a man so where is…." "..." "..." "You mean you weren’t lying?!" Her restriction loosens and you fall into the sand. “Uff, yes we weren’t lying, none of us here are male.” Your friends rush to you and make sure you are okay.

“Oh, my I am so sorry.” She hangs her head in both shame and repentance. “I will take you all to the entrance as fast as possible to make up for this misunderstanding.” She tries to keep her distance in from of you whilst leading, her whole body seems red with embarrassment. After a short walk, you all come to a hole in the ground. It is quite big, at least 20 feet across. “Unfortunately, these are not made to accommodate people of your kind so you will have to jump. Although I can assure you that there is only soft sand down there and it will break your fall.

>Jump
>Look for another way
>She is coming with you, ask her to go first
>Write in
>>
>>296913
>>She is coming with you, ask her to go first
>>
>>296913
She's coming with us first.
>>
>>296913
>She is coming with you, ask her to go first
>>
File: sinkhole2.jpg (23KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
sinkhole2.jpg
23KB, 500x332px
>>296919
>>296921
>>296949

You weren’t jumping in blind. “Hey, if you really wanted to make it up to me, you should go in first and prove that it is safe.” Her head then slunk low, she know she can’t refuse in this situation. “.........okay” She moves over to the entrance and hops in, head still hung low. You wait about 10 seconds before you hear, “All good,” You look to your friends and give a nod. Yuki is a little scared and holds onto you. Victoria straight up walks into the fall. Anna has her head in the air and mutters to herself, “Something like this would never scare me and jumps into the hole letting out an “eep” once she started to freefall. You and Yuki jump together holding hands.

You were all safely within the waves as the woman called it. There I have proven its safety. “Good now come along with us.” “What!" She clearly expected you to let her go after this but you knew you could use a guide as long as you could.” You start working your way through the tunnels, they were dark most of the time and the only light provided came from other entrances which were few and far between. You start to hear some skittering in the halls. Echo’s of noise as you walk. Your guide warns you, "I can sense about 3 entities coming our way."

>What do?
>>
>>296990
Be wary, and attempt diplomacy at the three entities.
>>
>>297007
Seconded
>>
>>297007
third
>>
File: Girtablilu_0.jpg (138KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
Girtablilu_0.jpg
138KB, 392x500px
>>297007
>>297021
>>297034

You tell your group to be cautious and assume a defensive stance, realistically, however, only Victoria knows how to properly fight, and you only know the basics from your run-in with the guard. From the shadows emerge three scorpion folk, and they are not happy with you. They have their daggers raised and are charging. “Wait please, we have only come to meet with your people and...” Your pleas are answered with a dagger flying past your face. Looks like there is no way around this. You’ll have to fight.

>Write in

>With this we are going to try and experiment, you will write in the actions you want the party to perform during combat and I will roll then based on what you describe. Use your knowledge of the characters to aid you. This might be too interactive based on people's preferences but I just got the idea and wanted to try it. let me know what you think. If it doesn't work I'll go back to what I was doing.
>>
>>297095
>You will also need to agree amongst each other what would be the best course of action. voting time will be extended accordingly.
>>
>>297095
We attempt to grab the dagger and throw it at one of the armed scorpionfolk. Lets try to incapacitate and not kill if possible.
>>
>>297095
Victoria
She is a brawler/tank archetype. Stay defensive and keep them away from Yuki and Anna. Go for blows if an opening is present and it doesn't compromise defense

Yuki
Start to retreat. She has no real combat experience and breaks in stressful situations

Anna
Help Yuki retreat. Again no combat experience, and she needs to get Yuki out of there.

You
Get the thrown dagger. Flank and stay to the edges. You have less combat experience but you have a knife. Go for kills when available and make no one breaks off to attack Yuki and Anna.

Guide
Unknown if she can help. If she can have her stay mobile and help where needed.
>>
>>297156
I like this idea better.
But the guide can take her mask off and glare at them. It would probably be extremely painful.
For them.
>>
>>297164
Forgot to consider that. Yes use Glare as an opening. See if that resolves the situation quickly
>>
>>297156
>>297164
support
>>
Rolled 5, 7, 7, 3 = 22 (4d20)

>>297156
>>297164
>>297183

Rolling for actions of people in corresponding order

Victoria, +7
You, +3
Guide, +8
Anna and Yuki combined assisted rolls, +10

>>297164
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>297207
Jesus christ.
>>
>>297207
Damn you Dice gods
>>
>>297207
welp fuck
>>
Rolled 19, 10, 16 = 45 (3d20)

>>297207

"Anna, take Yuki and keep yourselves safe. Victoria takes up a defensive position and stops anyone going for them. Miss, please support us however you would be able too." "Got it." your friends by now know to listen when you come up with a plan. your party Your guide sighs, "fighting isn't my thing and I wish we could all just get along in peace, but if I must."

Victoria is able to keep the assailants off of Anna and Yuki who were able to successfully fall back to a small mound within the tunnel away from the fight. Though they are not fully concealed. Victoria can't seem to get a good hit in however as she is too busy dodging the dagger of the one challenging her.

Your guide singles out one of the assailants and takes off her mask. she then looks directly into their eyes. She freezes in place and is slowly turning into a stone. However to keep her still she has to focus on this one alone.

You aren't so used to fighting but if you got a weapon you at least have a better chance. You grab the dagger that flew past your face before and charge at the original thrower. You have a slight advantaged now that you are the one armed, but she is much more nimble than you and dodges your initial strikes. She manages to scrape you a couple times, nothing serious but it combined they manage to knock you off your feet. She takes this chance to head for the guide who is too preoccupied to notice her.

Rolling for further actions
Victoria, +8
You,+2
Guide,+9

>Status: 1/3 enemies defeated, but your guide must remain with the stunned enemy or risk their reentry into the fight.
>>
>>297258
We attempt to knock out the original thrower.
>>
>>297258
Victoria goes full offensive now that Yuki and Anna are safe.

You bull rush the one headed for the guide. Attempt to sever the stinger if you can. Don't want to deal with poison.

Guide. Stay gazing down the current one.
>>
File: Scorpion_Girl_Nipple_Block.png (95KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion_Girl_Nipple_Block.png
95KB, 300x300px
>>297258

Victoria whilst fighting her opponent is able to pick up on their tendencies while fighting. Her instincts take over and she belts one as hard as possible in the face after jumping to dodge a swing. The assailant flies back a good 5 feet and lands on her back. She isn't getting up anytime soon.

You hurry to your feet and run after the one trying to interfere with your guide. Thankfully though your guide notices the danger stops her gaze and is able to actually coil around the new contender. The now unfrozen scorpion folk tries to take advantage but her feet have fully solidified. You contend with the one stuck in place as your guide recenters her gaze upon her new prey. With Victoria freed up it didn't take long for the remaining two to surrender.

You didn't actually injure the scorpion folk too badly as your guide can reverse her petrification. The one Victoria punched, however, will be feeling that for weeks. You disarm them, and they have been successfully pacified. Now, what to do with them.

>Write in

Party notes: Exp gained, now at 250/1000
>>
>>297289
>>297301
Sorry boys those rolls were good enough to end things right there
>>
>>297306
The sacrifices worked. We have appeased the Dice Gods.
Also arm the Yuki and Anna with knives. And ask the Scorpion folk who they are and why they attacked.
>>
>>297319
This, also attempt diplomacy by stating your intent.
>>
>>297332
You're intent being just to meet the civilization? Study? step into their shoes like you told the centaur?
>>
>>297338
The first two.
>>
>>297347
Yeah those two.
>>
File: astridnielsch_underground01.jpg (41KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
astridnielsch_underground01.jpg
41KB, 500x270px
>>297319
>>297332

You want answers and to try and convey your intentions clearly. "Anna, Yuki here. to defend yourselves in case of future fights. "Okay," They retrieve their daggers respectively but don't feel comfortable holding them.

"Now, first things first." You point your dagger at the group of attackers. "Why did you attack us?" "Because you were intruding in our lands, that is a threat!" "But you didn't even ask us what we were doing here, you just attacked." "We never do, too much of a risk. You, however, would have been useful to us back at the village." She looks you up and down. "we always need more men to produce offspring." This again. Your guide is the first to speak up for you "She is a girl, I can personally attest to that." her face is red just remembering the experience.

"Anyways we just wanted to come to meet you all and learn about your people." They blink a bit. "What?" "We just wanted to meet you, you are a rare race to see and we are incredibly interested in you and your people. Which is why we only wished to meet in peace. Also, if we did wish you harm we would have killed you rather than incapacitate you all." They can't argue with that logic. "Fine, we can take you to our village if you wish." Great!

You begin with your now new guides to the village of Girtablilus. You talk about to the woman who guided you before. "Thanks for the help there." "No problem its the least I could do." "Hey lady what's your name?! I'm Yuki, this is Anna, this grumpy cat is Victoria!" You are pretty sure she already figured that out by now but it was cute to see Yuki try to re-introduce themselves. "My name is Akitani, nice to meet you?" You chuckle to yourself over the interaction.

You reach the village in about an hour or so. It is nearing the late afternoon, by this point. What do you first do in the village at this time of day?

>Write in
>>
>>297404
Examine the buildings and ask if there are any non-Girtablilu scorpionfolk.
>>
File: Geonosis.jpg (297KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Geonosis.jpg
297KB, 1280x960px
>>297419
>Architecture is similar to pic related there seems to be a central spire in town and the rest of the buildings emanate off of it.

"non-Girtablilu scorpion folk? What exactly do you mean by that? If it is another species no we generally don't have people here who aren't of our kind. Except men, but they usually die after a week or so." Guess you dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>297433
Ask if there is a place for your party to stay for the night? Also ask for a quick tour?
>>
>>297433
Scorpionfolk that have two human legs rather than a body of a scorpion?
>>
>>297440
Also this too
>>
>>297444
so people?
or are you talking reverse with a scorpion head and human legs
>>
>>297453
Human with scorpion claws, tail and armor, since we are a fan of having a mostly human body
>>
File: geonosis (1).jpg (7KB, 400x191px) Image search: [Google]
geonosis (1).jpg
7KB, 400x191px
>>297462
"Oh, you are talking about the recessive ones!" "Recessive ones?" "Yes, "members" of our people that received too much of their fathers' genes during the mating process. They have their own district here, but I wouldn't go there if I were you, they are the worst our kind has to offer." You don't know how you feel about that.

"Is it possible to receive a quick tour before retiring for the evening? Also is there a place to stay for the night." "Hmm, well at the center of the village is the spire, this is where our queen lives, all of the village is built around her spire most being burrows and residence halls. There is a marketplace at the immediate base of the spire and there you can probably find some manner of lodging. We aren't used to visitors so your options will be... limited." "To the east of the spire is our training barracks, and to the west our library. Though the Library has seen better days."

"Thanks" Now you must find lodging of some kind. What to do about that.

>Write in
>>
>>297500
Ask the tour guide about transformation to another species and lodgings to rest in.
>>
>>297500
Ask more about recessives
>>
>>297506
This, along with asking our guide to escort us to lodging. So we are not attacked again.
>>
File: 3080.jpg (497KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
3080.jpg
497KB, 800x750px
>>297506
>>297515
>>297517

You're curious, you remember when asking Mother this same question. "So do you know anything about transforming into another species?" you hear something "So, we are gonna do this again? Don't disappoint Mother now dear." Oh god, she CAN listen in on everything. "Transformation, hmm perhaps the queen may be capable of doing such a thing." Mother's voice again "No." Your guide: "You would have to ask her. But not today, public audiences is over for the day." Well, at least we know who to talk to in case we wanted to know.

You are also intrigued about the "Recessives." Upon asking your guide because immediately agitated. "Those "people" do nothing for our civilization and instead, live off of our production. They are far less capable in a fight than we, and they don't appear capable of dignified speech like us. " You get the feeling she really does not like discussing this and it may be best to not push further.

"Finally, could you please escort us to proper lodging. We don't want to be mistaken for intruders without you with us." "That is reasonable." The guide walks you all to the marketplace where you are able to find lodging. In a small room on the side of a house. It's better than nothing you suppose.

What do we do during our time of rest tonight?

>Write in
>>
>>297576
Play "The song that gets on everybody's nerves" inside your head.
>>
File: 1150228.jpg (36KB, 786x535px) Image search: [Google]
1150228.jpg
36KB, 786x535px
>>297595
Hmm, you wonder if you can mess with Mother a little bit. you think hard, "Hey Mother," "Yes dear?" "I wanted to talk to you about something very important" "Why of course! what is this importa-"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ" "I hope you're proud of yourself." You are.

>What to do with your party?

I know this isn't the exact song you wanted but it gets the job done
>>
>>297576
Chat and calm down. Along with some planning of what to do tomorrow.
>>
We should go to the library, and attempt to make recessives great again.
>>
>>297620
>>297635

Now is a good time to get things squared away with the gang. "Okay everyone, we should take this time to relax and get things straight away." first Anna, Yuki, we all should learn how to properly fight in case what happened today occurs again. So far we have been lucky enough to talk our way through confrontation but today proved we can't sometimes." "I understand," Yuki and Anna agree with you. They say. Victoria stands up and smiles almost threateningly, "well I guess that means you'll be under my tutelage, prepare yourselves. We won't start training tonight, but you better be ready once we do." It has to be done, but boy is this gonna hurt.

"Also tomorrow, I think we should head to the library and learn as much as we can, also I am still intrigued by why there is this disdain for these "Recessives," we should check out their district." The party is willing to follow your lead on this. Shortly after spending a good amount of time unwinding you start to get sleepy. Before heading to bed Akitani comes over to you. "Once again, I am desperately sorry for what occurred earlier today"

>Forgive her
>Forgiver her (flirt)
>Write in
>>
>>297677
>Forgive her
>>
>>297677
>Forgiver her (flirt)
>>
>>297693
Actually this.
>>
>>297744
Siegfried's documents, specifically on Vampires and both types of scorpionfolk then transformation.
>>
>>297693
>>297703

the plot thickens!

You have already forgiven her by now, but you can have fun with this. “Oh now don’t you worry I can't stay angry at a beautiful girl that was merely following her instincts? You raised Akitani head and look her in the eyes. You say while caressing her cheek, “Don’t worry Akitani I forgive you. I also never said I hated what happened between you and me” She’s blushing. “For a girl, you sure know how to act like a man.” She is too embarrassed to look you in the eyes. “We should get some rest, though, good night Akita.” “Good...night” Who knew that a girl who was so aggressive when a man was in question could be so passive and timid when there isn’t.

Time for sleep. But first, you hear in the back of your head “Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.” No. “Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you.” ‘What are you doing?” “Singing you the love song you sang to me as a lullaby for my precious child.” Wait. She took that song LITERALLY?! This song is a dumb joke from back home! “Although, I must say you caught me off guard at first when you started to sing, but Mother is so happy you think of her so fondly. Ahhh” She “skees” like she is a teenage girl. Oh god, what have I done?

The next day you decided to get right to work on your plans, first the library, but what are we exactly going to look for?
>>
>>297748
>>297746
>>
>>297813
History of the scorpionfolk and vampires.
More about transformation, and to maximize chance of success.
>>
File: v0_master.jpg (75KB, 420x333px) Image search: [Google]
v0_master.jpg
75KB, 420x333px
>>297752

"We should find that explorer guy, Siegfried's documents." You walk into the Library with hope and determination, only to find that the place is rundown and a complete mess. Dust has collected everywhere. Books were wherever you can imagine them being with no rhyme or reason to order. There was also only one librarian. 'This might prove difficult. You ask the librarian. "Oh yeah, it's in the back." Descriptive. "Everyone spread out and try and find something involving Siegfried." Several hours later you find some journals.

The first one you find is on vampires actually. "The common vampire of the Astral lands are known for their reclusive nature and spell crafting capabilities. In my experiences with them, they tend to be condescending and harsh." You hear in your head "That was largely because you were an idiot" . "I have made one special discovery, however. Vampires seem to enjoy it when you nibble on their ear during intimate interactions. "YOU WROTE THAT DOWN! I never got that book because you were a lovesick fool, but if I had known I would have killed you myself all those years ago." "Hehe," you laugh.

Another journal is on the scorpion folk themselves, "The scorpion folk of a small village in the Waves are a temperant people, friendly, welcoming to strangers and kind." You start to think the whole over 500 year time gap might be a problem. "There are two types of Scorpion folk, the half animal Girtablilu and the more humanoid non-Girtabilu . There seems to be some animosity between the two variants of scorpion folk. The Girtablilu type are warriors where the ruling party of non-Girtablilus are peaceful and stive to solve most of their issues with diplomacy. The ruling non-Girtablilu also take great pride in knowledge and have maintained a fabulous library that they consider the pride of their people." Interesting.

Finally, you find a section on transformations. "Transformations from species to species is dependant on the species in question. Each may have their own process although in most societies I have encountered it is considered taboo. Only the powerful leaders are able to grant transformations to others although the process is never clean. It's said that 1/4 die during the change and 1/2 become physically challenged. Spooky.

>Look for more info (on what specifically)
>Write in

I will be heading out for the night, and will be back on around the same time 7pm PST, perhaps earlier, but I may end up having plans tomorrow until then. Until then post any specific questions you might want answered from Siegfried, but be cautious of his ancient knowledge. Sorry just wanted to fix something
>>
>>297819
>>297816
Additionally find each species way of transformation if possible.
>>
>>297819
Acquire additional info on geography, maps, that sort of thing.
Some more info on Vampires.
Any Info on Humans.
And maybe some info on Siegfried himself.
>>
File: Old-Journal.jpg (133KB, 440x273px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Journal.jpg
133KB, 440x273px
>>297816
>>297823
>>298333

You look for anything Seigfried may have written on the history of species. Each of his entries however just lists the species habits, cultures, and tendencies. It seems Siegfried was more of an Anthropologist than a Historian. He mentions brief legends like “It is said that vampires have descended from a race of people caught in between the mortal and astral plane, though how this occurred no one is sure.” Cool, thanks.

Transformations continue to intrigue you and you look for success stories. You read that almost all successful stories of transformations come from that of witches and curses. Siegfried mentions that he once ran into an old witch near the accursed lands called Yaga that was said to be able to transmogrify anything. That is, unfortunately, all he mentions on species transformations however as he notes that when investigating further leaders of species tended to ignore him, but he figured it was likely to do with the Taboo of the process.

You gain a slightly better sense of generally were things in the world are located, but it is hard to tell how much this holds up to today. Akitani mentions more than a few times that many towns and villages on his old maps no longer exist. You gain generally more whereabouts of species and their variants but that is really it. “Well, at least it’s something.”

Siegfried does have a microscopic section on humanity. “Those that live in the mortal plane, or so I am told by a vampire anyways. Interactions between the humans and the astral realm are scarce. I am told that only on a certain day within the mortal realm a proper connection between the two can be established, but how the humans manage to travel here is a mystery. It is said that long about a human village existed in the grassy plains between Felwood Forrest and the Great River Aizu, but it was devoured by the monsters in the area who were supposedly stealing and feasting on men.

Siegfried also mentions himself a while. Never giving too many hints though as he apparently has a flair for dramatics, and maybe a bit of an ego problem. “Have you ever wondered what lay outside your small world in this dark plane? Well, fear no more for I, the great and courageous Siegfried has arrived! As being the first to document into completion this dark world we live in I am honored to grace you with the knowledge I have acquired.” Man what a show off.

You finish what you can read with these ancient tomes and when you put them down the spines practically rip apart. It’s not like anyone around here cares though. Now armed with knowledge you remember that you wished to head to the Recessive district but now armed with new knowledge is that still the case?

>Continue to recessive district
>Go somewhere else (where)
>>
>>300081
Recessive district.
>>
>>300081
Continue to recessive district
>>
File: Magi-Sco-Rance-01.png (175KB, 448x431px) Image search: [Google]
Magi-Sco-Rance-01.png
175KB, 448x431px
>>300087
>>300102

You already planned on it and after reading what Siegfried said about them you needed to head to the recessive district. But boy was that place something. The closer you were getting to it the shadier and the worse town seemed. After a while, you started to see less Girtablilu. Then you started to see members of the non-Girtablilu who seemed cold and hungry. Sitting against buildings on the street without much anything. Clothes in tatters and ill of health. “Man, this place rubs me the wrong way,” Yuki responds “Yeah it's just… too sad.” Every now and then some of the people ask for anything you might be able to spare to give them. After a while of walking deeper into the district, you hear a noise.

You turn a corner and hear“You thought you could just steal from me!” “Ughh! aahhh! Uff!” It seems a group of Girtablilu are punching and kicking one small non-Girtablilu girl. “We’ll show you what happens when you inferiors try to steal from your betters!” “AHH! Please stop I need this ring to buy food” “Yeah? Well you should have thought about that before stealing it from us!” “I DIDN’T STEAL IT, AHHH!”

>Move along
>Stop them
>Write in
>>
>>300176
Stop them. We have a large party, all armed. And Akitani who is a big snake lady.
>>
>>300176
It's time to stop them.
>>
File: SRSV-Daidouji-Rin.jpg (49KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
SRSV-Daidouji-Rin.jpg
49KB, 600x338px
>>300192

“Hey! What is going on here!” “None of your business! We're just taking back what was stolen from us!” “Well, who did she steal it from?” “I… didn’t steal it” “QUIET YOU” again a hard punch to the young girl's face. “Hey! I want to hear her part of the story in this!” “Yeah? Well, you don’t need to. Now scram and let us take care of this. “Why you-.” Your words were cut off by Victoria punching one of the bullies into a wall. “Listen, this is my type of situation let me handle this.” Victoria seems to be filled with both excitement and nostalgia as she absolutely pummels the bullies. Unarmed they didn’t stand a chance even in a 2v1 situation. After things are settled Victoria kicks the three and yells “Now get out of here you punks!” “Nice job Victoria!” “Meh, it’s no big deal, I just hate seeing things like that.” Despite her demeanor, she still seems rather upset, but not really at the three assailants but the situation.

“Umm, t-t-thank… you.” The little one can barely speak. “ Don’t worry, for now, we need to get you someplace to get looked at and rest.” “Okay...” Despite saving her she still seems afraid of you all. You extend a hand to her. It takes a while but she eventually accepts your invitation and you all find someplace to sit and discuss the whole matter with her. You come to her “house” a small rundown shack. “Hi mom, hi dad,” She said as she entered but there was no one in the house, only what looked to be pictures she drew of them. What is there to do in this atmosphere?

>Write in
>>
>>300277
Ask her what happened.
We should try to find what happened to the recessives to be in this state.
>>
>>300277
Act friendly and acquire info about how things are, her name, does being attacked happen frequently. That sort of thing.
>>
>>300304
>>300308

You put your best weapon forward for a still air such as this. Yuki sprang forth, “Oh my gosh! This place is so quaint. This amount of minimalism, mixed with the interior design of shoin-zukuri give this place a nice feel. Just enough, and nothing with things dispersed in coordinated order” Yuki probably knew none of it was on purpose but she is trying to lighten the air around here. “Wha… it’s nothing special” “Oh but it is! You need to take pride in your work! Speaking of which we have yet to formally meet the artist. Yuki introduces you all. “My name is.. Sei” “Sei! What a wonderful name! What’s your favorite color? Where is your favorite place in the wor-” Yuki finally gets cut off by Anna. “That’s enough out of you.” She literally drags her across the room away from Sei. You don’t know if what Yuki did worked but you can tell Sei is more open to talking now.

“So Sei, what happened?” “I ran out of food and getting any as a recessive is difficult without money, so I was going to give a merchant in town my mom’s old ring so that I could get enough food for myself and others until we figure out how to solve our situation” She looks down. “When leaving the recessive district I was pulled aside by those three who then accused me of stealing my mom’s ring from them.” Victoria spoke up “Probably so they could steal it themselves and in some way feel justified. She spits, “Trash.” Sei starts again “This type of thing happens a lot to our people. Ever Since the new queen came into power 100 years ago.

“My mom used to say that before the new queen the old queen worked to moderate between the two groups and diplomacy was their main tool in government. Things didn’t work out too well for them and a new queen of the Girtablilu faction took over. I don’t know the full details you would have to ask our elder.

>Write in
>>
>>300379
Ask what happened to the old queen and where the elder is. Give her some food you have some.
>>
>>300396

“Oh the queen was uh displaced? I think that is the word, but we are not too sure what happened to her, the elder may know. The elder lives in an old charm shop about 15 minutes from here.” “Thanks and here, you should have some of this” You didn’t have a stable food supply system yet but you knew she needed food far more than you did.” “R-R-Really?...” You nod. “Thank you, thank you so much!” “It is the least we can offer to such a fine connoisseur of interior design as yourself!” By this point, you figured Sei knew that Yuki was just saying those things to lighten the mood, but Sei looked at her and smiled regardless.

>Write in
>>
>>300448
Ask her the directions and if she wants to come with us.
>>
>>300458
This.
>>
>>300458
>>300459

We should probably go talk to this elder. “So do you know the way to the elders shop Sei? And would you be willing to come with us there.” “Sure!” She still seems jubilated that you gave her the food and were genuinely nice to her.” You all set out on your journey through the district watching your steps as you didn’t want to run into any poor souls on the streets. After a few minutes, you arrive.

“Elder! Some nice people are here from out of town to meet you.” You hear a voice from within the shop “I know, child. I have already seen it” At first you were confused but they you saw that the older woman was wearing shamanistic attire and was sitting in what you assumed to be a meditative position. “Please come in and have a seat. Though I’m afraid our humble house is not in the best of conditions.” You all do so. “So, you wish to discuss our situation in detail.” You never told her that. How did she know? “ As you have likely heard the old queen and those in power were friendlier than the current and opted to talk instead of fight. The old queen worked hard to maintain a balance of the peoples within the village whilst remaining in good relation to those outside. However, 100 years ago a band of mad orks made their way across the Ash Lands and at that time diplomacy proved hopeless. They raided our village, and we would have all died if the current queen didn’t step in and band together her forces of Girtablilu and push the Orks out of the village. The animosity that had existed before the event between the two races became a tool for political gain. The old queen was blamed for the inability to respond to the threats and the new queen rose in her place. Shifts of blame which were originally just placed on the old queen soon spread to our entire race. All society disdained us for having failed as leaders and more and more of their problems became in their eyes, our faults. Now we are treated as hereditary criminals. Truly a sad sight.”

The four of you from the mortal plane hand their heads for a second as you remember similar stories that occurred in your own history. “What happened to the old queen” "Originally she was just displaced, but as the bigotry worsened more and more called for her death. She was exiled in the end, leaving her family and people behind.”

“However today is a special day as I have seen by divine grace the advent of our people once again.” ? “My vision has shown that five strangers would come to our town and it would result in the betterment of our species, not just our race.”

>Ask more questions (what)
>So what do you want us to do?
>Write in
>>
>>300554
So what do you want us to do?
>>
>>300554
So what do you want us to do?
>>
>>300558
>>300565

“What I want you to do is help us overturn the new queen's reign. Since she has taken power the division between our races has only grown deeper. We have gained a reputation around the world as being violently hostile creatures that only care about protecting ourselves and stealing men. Our new leader's reclusive nature are isolating us from the outside world and it is slowly killing our village. Over time the quality of life will worsen and those in power will blame my people. No matter the amount of persecution their lives would only grow worse creating a vicious cycle that will result in the death of not only my people but your species.”

“I understand what I am asking is much when we have first met, but I have seen what you are capable of in my visions.” She is specifically pointing to you. Please, help save us.”

>Accept
>Decline
>Ask questions (what)
>Write in
>>
>>300621
Ask Mother internally about the second blessing.
>>
>>300621
Consult with Mother about this along with asking about the second blessing. Ask the Elder if he has a plan or at least some more info on what to do. Don't accept yet though.
>>
>>300630
>>300647

Now might be a good time to take advantage of your link. “Mother are you there” “Yes child, having trouble deciding whether you should save a species of people or not?” “A little, but mainly when she says things about what I am capable of, does this have something to do with what you did to me.” You can practically hear Mother grinning. “Hehe, who knows. I told you the first time I met you that you were different, and I tasted excitement in you. How you interpret it and what you do with that information is up to you.” “Why must you be so cryptic?” Meanwhile. “Is she uhh… gonna be okay?” The elder asked your party. “Yeah, just give her a minute, she is going through something unpleasant at the moment.”

After of while of grimacing to yourself in front of everyone, you return. “Elder, before we can make any decisions we need to hear your plans we can not head into a revolution blind.” “Nor do I expect you to.” She pauses for a second to grab a pipe to puff while thinking. “I see three options. First is you walk up to the queen and challenge her directly for the throne.” “WHAT?!” you and your friends collectively say. “Would that even work?” “It would be a duel of honor for the throne. You would first have to prove yourself a worthy opponent but if are able to challenge her and win this would be the fastest option of revolution.”

“The second method is much crafty, use of stealth and guile to make your way into her palace and attempt a kill on her there.” This option is less desirable as her people would outrage at their queen's sudden death, where they would have to respect the outcomes of the honor duel.”

“The final option would be to turn her people against, her. This would perhaps be the most difficult as her people are fiercely devoted to her and her cause. But if the people can unify against her we may have a chance. We would have to prove that what the queen is doing is killing us and that she does not have her people's best interest at heart”

>Accept honor duel plan Lok’tar O’gar
>Accept Assassination plan
>Accept Political uprising plan
>Decline entirely
>Write in
>>
>>300704
>pic related is queen
>>
>>300704
Hmm, either 1 or 3 seems doable.
If we do 1, we would need to get stronger in order to defeat her.
>>
>>300704
This is a fairly important decision so I will add some extra voting time for discussion and thinking.
>>
>>300704
An honour duel would be the quickest way. But you would need some training, and probably a better weapon before attempting. Along with understanding the rules of the honour duel.

The assassination plot should not be a possibility. It would just cause political distrust.

Uprising is the best plan. Getting everyone unified will help ease tensions and hopefully solve some of this racism.

I think the plan should be a mix. Start training for the honour duel, along with learning its rules.
In the mean time try to get some political action going. Nothing to obvious though. Don't want to be thrown in jail or killed.
After we have trained for a while we should reassess the situation. And decide whether or not to continue with the uprising or to just go straight to the honour duel.
>>
>>300741
Sounds about right, supporting.
>>
>>300741
>>300748

How do you propose with your current knowledge to place the seeds of doubt? and train?
>>
>>300777
For training we work with Victoria. Seeing how she has the most combat experience.
For seeds of doubt. We bring up how the current problems didn't exist when the old queen was in power and only seemed to pop up when the new queen came into power. And variation on that. Basically mentioning how great things were when the old queen was around.
>>
File: 53738823_p0.png (548KB, 590x805px) Image search: [Google]
53738823_p0.png
548KB, 590x805px
>>300784
>>300741

The stealth plan here wouldn't solve anything, it would just cause a bigger divide amongst the people. The Girtablilu would respect the honor duel but we just aren’t ready for something like that yet. “I think we should combine the first and third option.” “?” “We should train in case an honor duel is necessary but the political uprising would be easier to pull off. We’ll start by planting seeds of doubt in the populace about what is going on and how their village is slowly dying while training in the meantime. Hopefully, we won’t have to fight the Queen but if it comes to it we may just be ready.” “I think it is a fine plan young one, Sei, would you mind grabbing us some water, we just fixed the well a block down.” “Oh, okay.” With that Sei leaves.

“Now, no matter how the current queen is dealt with a new queen needs to be instated.” She takes a deep breath, “Did you happen to see Sei’s ring? That ring did belong to her mother but it was passed down to her by their mother the old queen.” “So, Sei is the old queen's Granddaughter.” “Yes, when the old queen was exiled she broke all ties to her family in order to protect them. The only memento they had of her was her ring. And now Sei is willing to give up her precious moment just so she can feed our people. She is truly kind, just like her grandmother.” Her having a connection to the old queen through blood makes her a prime candidate that our people could support. The only problem is that Sei will be targeted by the opposition. She needs to be protected at all costs.

Also, you should know about the honor duel system if it may occur. It is a fight one on one to the death between the combatants. the challenged has a right to name the terms of the duel. Combatants may elect a champion in place of themselves if need be. And also the duel is traditionally performed naked. Yuki nudges you "Guess you'll get to prove you're a girl to everyone huh?"

How do we protect Sei?

>Write in

First, step to overthrow queen first step

>Train
>Present your case to the people
>>
>>300842
Protect Sei by bringing her with you. If she is with you constantly you can at least protect her.

We should train for today. And that means everyone, not just you. Include Yuki and Anna so that they can fight better if combat happens again. Also include Sei. Teacher her to protect herself a little. Akitani can join if she wants. She has some natural advantages to fighting so training is not super necessary. I also suspect out trainer would not know how best to train a basilisk.
>>
File: ByTvCWR.png (662KB, 877x1239px) Image search: [Google]
ByTvCWR.png
662KB, 877x1239px
>>300861

“We should keep Sei with us, and have her under our direct protection. That way we know she is safe. Also, we should begin training immediately this is going to be difficult people. Elder is there an area in the district we could use to train properly?” “There is an old playground a bit past the well.” Perfect.

“Elder, I brought the water like you asked.” Sei brings you a cup as you were about to leave. “Leaving so soon?” “Yeah Sei, based on what the elder has described to us we are going to need to put everything into help you and your people.” She is elated, “Really! Thank you, thank you,” she was so happy she jumped to hug you and ended up spilling the water on you. She then shrinks down after realizing what she had done. Almost as if she was expecting to get hit for it. Instead, you pat her on the head, “It’s okay Sei it’s just water.” She looks even happier than she did a minute ago. “Now Sei do you know who your grandmother was” Sei looks at the elder, the elder nods and then Sei does back at you. “Alright, then you understand we need to keep you safe. So that being said I would like you to come with us to train, and so we can keep personal care of you.” Yuki and Anna chime in, “Yeah Sei, you don’t have to worry at all because we got this big guard dog here,” they point at Victoria. Victoria then pulls both of them by their collars, “Now who are you calling a fu-” “Okay,” Sei looks concerned about what is going to happen, but also looked determined “If it will save my people, I will do whatever I can!” Well said.

With that being said you all then head to the park. Victoria lines you up and presents her case. “Alright, time for training, now I am a simple teacher I only have three rules. Rule number one.” She punches you in the face. Yuki yells “Wait a minute." “Rule number two,” and she kicks Yuki in the stomach. “And rule number three,” she goes for a low punch on Anna but she had time to prepare a block. Anna looked at victoria in the eyes victorious. And then Victoria smashed her head into Anna’s face. “Ahhh.” From that point on your tutelage began. She Victoria's never warned you of anything and would often attack your three at random in between strength and endurance training. She even managed to teach Akitani some punching techniques that allowed her to attack swifter. You coached Sei personally on the basic use of a knife and self-defense, sparring her from Victoria’s unique interpretation of teaching.

After getting trained Sei shows you her sick skills, trying to impress you in every which way. It’s cute and when she is done you tell her she did a good job with a pat on the head. Sei couldn’t be happier.

>Party gains collective fighting experience 500/1000
>Yuki, Anna, and Your base attack bonuses become +4
>Akitani’s becomes +6 with fists
>Sei knows self-defense
>>
>>300944

That was a tough couple of weeks. At least it is paying off, and now you feel more confident in your combat capabilities, but can we start platforming against the queen yet or should we look for more opportunities elsewhere in town? You might be able to work with village guards on recon missions, or even train with them in their barracks on the other side of town. You could always meet the current queen if you would like to.

>Meet Queen
>Try to work with village guard in some way (How?)
>Begin campaigning
>Write in
>>
>>300964
Attempt to train with the village guards in their barracks.
>>
>>300964
Try to train with the Guards. Mention that you are travelers and that you could use help with self-defense training. Also chat up the guards if you can train with them. Ask about various things around town like who the Queen is, what she is like, opinions of the Queen. Maybe campaign a little to the guards if able.

If you can't train with the Guards, begin campaigning. See if words can work.
>>
File: Barracks_interior_concept_art.jpg (230KB, 1600x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Barracks_interior_concept_art.jpg
230KB, 1600x1025px
>>300972
>>300976

Now's a good time to see if you can’t work with the guards at their barracks. You already have a rocky relationship with three of them but hey, maybe you can use that to your advantage. You have to leave Sei in the district though or risk hell breaking loose in the streets.

You all roll up to the Barracks. “Hello we are sorry to intrude but we are travelers wondering if we could talk to whoever might be in charge here. About training in self-defense” A guard looks up at you, “Oh, it's you guys.” Apparently, you have a reputation. “You beat up my people why should I entertain anything you want.” “Well, we didn’t kill your people, proved we have no ill intentions coming to this village (Now that you think about it that last one is a lie now) and we simply want to learn from the best.” “Well, when you put it like that… sure you can head in, but we’ll be watching.” Nice. Upon entering you all join at first the guards wanted nothing to do to you, but then the head of the guard announced that you were here to train which apparently meant you asked for them to beat you up. It was 2vs1 the whole way down. Except for Victoria and Akitani who were 3vs1. It was hell.

While fighting you were able to hear some guard discussing some things in the background. “Queen is sending out more and more patrols through the tunnel systems.” “I wonder why?” “You think she's afraid of something?” “The Queen? Never. She probably just wants to be weary of future intruders since these ones came recently. She only does the best for our race, as long as she is in power an attack like 100 years ago is impossible” “I heard that the Queen challenged the ork war chief to an honor duel and one decisively ending the conflict between us!” ‘Yeah, and it even took her killing 100 orks by herself to get his attention!” Clearly, the guards think very highly of her. Although if these stories are even half true it means that you could be in some trouble.

You try to talk to some of the guards about how things were before the New queen came to power, but none of them seemed interested. They seem to think too highly of her to care.

>Party gains collective exp 750/1000
>Everyone in party gains +1 bonuses to combat

>Meet queen
>Campaign
>Train more (how?) previous training methods will be less effective
>Write in

Great sleep has come once again. Tomorrow I have plans and will likely not be on until Sunday. I might be able to post erratically tomorrow, but to make up for lost time I will start Sunday at 4pm PST
>>
>>301009
Campaign. We have done enough training for now.
>>
File: k-on 2 1-3.png (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
k-on 2 1-3.png
426KB, 1280x720px
>>302050

Plans are currently up in the air, I’ll post erratically till I found out what is going on

Now is a time to start your campaign against the Queen. The barracks told you clearly that your biggest opponent would be the village guard. Which is fine, this just means you have to approach the common people. They were likely the ones most affected by the current Queen's changes so talking to them would be the first step. Unfortunately, it has been 100 years and although the scorpion folk are long-lived creatures, many of them have grown used to their way of life. Your oratory skills are no joke, you have talked your way out of armed conflicts before and you generally find that the more you talk to people the more they agree with your views and see your reasoning. The merchants and traders were the first to sign up as they were most affected by the new policy of total isolation. The civilians and farmers are less convinced but you are persistent. There is only one problem. With Sei as proposed new leader of the village, she is indeed an effective symbol, but could she prove capable of a ruler? Her heart is in the right place but she has never studied administrative systems in her whole life. Proving her competence would help immensely with your platform which is slowly gaining support, perhaps there is something we can do.

>Bring Sei campaigning with you
>Have her study why you do all the talking
>Write in

>Currently you have ⅓ of the population leaning in your favor. Future campaigning will require rolls
>>
>>303961
Have her study.
>>
Rolled 20 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>304062

Probably best if she learns to rule effectively as soon as possible. Nothing can replace experience but studying is nothing but beneficial. You send Sei Yuki and Victoria to the library with Sei, for her protection. You, Anna and Akitani do your best to further prove your points. Akitani tries to discuss how her people and the scorpion folk got along well, but now there is a divide that hurts both parties. Anna largely backs you up on your speaking points and imbues them with almost ludicrous amounts of confidence. All the while Sei is spending tireless nights in the library making the best of what they can.

Rolling for campaigning
>>
>>304188
dear god
>>
>>304188
WE DID IT
>>
File: 121178-004-945062DD.jpg (33KB, 550x391px) Image search: [Google]
121178-004-945062DD.jpg
33KB, 550x391px
>>304188

You got into the rhythm of public speaking, and without realizing you spoke louder, with more authority and charisma. Cheers were heard from your audience. Even some of the guards who were staunchly loyal to the queen began to believe you. The people were unquestionably riled up against the established government, so much that they demanded action now. The grabbed and lifted you above them as they tore through the streets chanting revolutionary terms. “Woah hey, now people.” Nothing you could say could stop them now. They bust through the town. Some of them even went to grab Sei and have her join you on your “march” through the village to the Queen’s spire. The town’s security was lax as the queen was sending more and more patrols outside the village. Needless to say your scorpion folk wave bust through the spire all the way to the main audience hall.

“THAT IS ENOUGH!” an authoritative voice breaks through the roar of the crowd demanding their attention. There was the queen, twice as big as any other Girtablilu that you have previously seen starring hundreds of people down. “I have heard of your movement, growing but I dismissed it due to the plea’s were coming from some backwater descendent of a complete failure. I had hope that my guards would at least be the ones to see reason, but clearly, I am to be wrong.” She slams her large Royal staff on the ground causing a minor shake in the building. This is another good chance to prove your point. “Your ways of governance have slowly doomed your village, isolated from the outside you created out of fear a system of military repression and discrimination!” Again you say these words as if natural reflex and your friends and Sei, all shout in agreement. “And would this be the little one attempting to steal my seat of power? What a laugh, she couldn’t possibly protect her a single person let alone a kingdom. You may have lofty ideas like your idiotic grandmother but without proper capability, I refuse to abandon this throne and doom my people!” She once again smashes her staff into the ground. This time causing a small tremor.

“However you can attempt to prove to me your capabilities, Sei, as Queen of this realm, I challenge you to an honor duel. The winner shall be the undisputed Queen and protector of the realm.” Oh no.

>Accept duel
>Try to convince people to overthrow queen without the duel
>Write in
>>
>>304315
Try to convince people to overthrow queen without duel, or alternatively we fight the queen instead.
>>
File: igfjo0tdsbluyygz3f7d.jpg (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
igfjo0tdsbluyygz3f7d.jpg
230KB, 640x360px
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>304343

“Not so fast, what makes you think as people who have the vast majority of support would have to accept your challenged?” Sei adds into the conversation, “Your people have spoken your majesty, your way of ruling is not only detrimental to my people but yours as well. I want to create a kingdom, not for the betterment the whole in fear and discrimination but one of hope for both peoples.” You knew Sei had heart but damn for a kid her age you couldn’t help but be impressed. But would this be enough?

Rolling. With a -3 modifier
>>
File: df01fab3cbe322fe9b79c115ba573779.jpg (138KB, 736x1387px) Image search: [Google]
df01fab3cbe322fe9b79c115ba573779.jpg
138KB, 736x1387px
“Hmph you talk pretty, but I remained unconvinced. We will settle this as we have before, in raw strength and will.” She points her staff at Sei, "Now will you fight yourself or cower like your grandmother did behind another?” Sei had enough of her insults toward her family so much so that she may have actually accepted the queens challenge directly, but you stopped her. “Don’t worry Sei, I’ll take care of this” You rub her on the head. “I will accept your challenge! “At the very least your dog that barks is a dog that bites. What are your conditions?” Good question.

>Write in
>>
>>304446
We have trained in knives so a proper knife fight. Knives only, no other weapons, even natural weapons. And we get our non-dominate hands tied together, so that neither can escape until the other is dead.
>>
>>304446
>>304500
We might also want to turn ourselves into a Recessive for a better chance of winning.
>>
>>304514
I don't think we should do that. A, we don't know how. B, what benefit would that give us. And C, that would piss off mother. And angering a powerful Vampire seems like a bad idea.
>>
Putting on my trip again.
>>
>>304539
True true.
Perhaps after this we should attempt to further train ourselves and learn some magic.
>>
>>304500
Thinking about it further. Redact the hand tying. I forgot how big the queen was. She would just pick us up and stab us.
>>
>>304555
More training is probably good at some point. Also We have no idea if magic exists. And we also have no idea if people, like us, can learn it.
>>
>>304563
So I suppose we attempt to become the strongest we possibly can, then transform in order to learn magic if we want to overthrow Mother.
We would also have to prepare our troops.
>>
>>304566
If overthrowing Mother is our goal. She just wants us to unlock our potential. Which according to her is totally possible to do as a human
>>
>>304500
So is this minus the hand thing still the game plan?

>>304563
Magic does exist Mother references it and Seigfried also talks about it.
>>
>>304590
Knife fight. Knives only. No hand tying. Yep.
>>
File: gif.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Rolled 12 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>304594

“Knife fight you say? How simple but effective” It was the weapon you have grown most comfortable with. “But no other weapons, only knives. This includes natural weapons like your claws and tail.” “Agreed.” “Are you… gonna be okay.” Sei is looking up to you concerned. “Don’t worry Sei, I’ll make sure to take her down for you.” You giver her a smile and pat her on the head.

If you are prepared let us begin, she begins to strip her clothes. Crap you forgot about this part. You take a gulp and do the same. “YOU MEAN HE’S A GIRL?!” you hear amongst the audience. Now properly humiliated you were ready to face your challenge. A guard by the looks of it brought you your weapons. Knives befitting of your respective sizes. So you got a knife and she got what you would qualify as a short sword. This isn’t going to be easy. The queen delivered one final address to you “Let it be tested who is given the right to rule! The duel will continue until one dies! Now, come!”

She eggs you to charge in, which might be your only option as her reach far surpasses yours. You head in for the first attack, but she jumps out of the way. “Is that all the speed you can muster? You must be joking.” “No it isn’!” You break into a sprint, but your training taught you to proper turn a full sprint into an effective leap. You jump at her with your first true attack.

Rolling

>Feel free to comment on fighting styles or techniques you think the MC should be using in this situation.

Modd music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuOrr0n9XY
>>
>>304697
She has reach, you have agility. Stay mobile and go for strikes when able. If you can, jump on her back.
>>
File: giffywiffy.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giffywiffy.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Rolled 15 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>304697
>>304714

You manage to get a hit in on her. Probably easier because she is much larger than you. She doesn’t miss the opportunity though and she throws you to the ground with her strength. “Well done but it will take far more than that to do any amount of real damage.” She is still egging you on. That’s okay you just gotta keep moving and stay away from her hands. Getting onto her back would be ideal but it may prove difficult. You sprint once again but this time instead of jumping you slid under her and get a cut into her under the stomach. “Clever, However!” She kicks you out from under her. No matter what you do you can’t seem to make any real impact. You’ll have to get closer or catch her off guard. “I suppose it is my turn” The queen runs your way, but this might be your chance.

Rolling reflex
>>
>>304748

You were able to dodge her charge and use the momentum to swing onto her back. Now you can go for strikes to her upper body. You stab but she manages to deflect, not too effectively though as it still slices into one of her arms. She responds by rolling you off her back. Smashing you into the ground in the process. The queen stands over you now. “I must say well done, my arm will take at least a few weeks to get fixed, but now your playing is over.”

Rolling
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>304767
>forgetting actual roll
>>
File: asdfasd.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasd.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>304773
She goes for a stab, but you roll out of the way. “You will not-” she is cut off by your sneak attack to her arm that swung down at you. Slicing it at the elbow. You never remember yourself being this instinctual in a fight, but since coming here and going through Victoria’s training you notice yourself getting distinctively stronger. “What could this be?” you think to yourself “Indeed, what could it be” Mother answers. “Wha-” The queen headbutts you into the ground. You are reeling from that last one but the queen can’t seem to use her arms to great effectiveness anymore. She seems unfazed as she uses the remaining strength in her arm to place her knife between her teeth and begins slashing down toward you.

>Write in
>>
>>304791
Parry and attempt to stab her stomach.
>>
>>304795
Seconded
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>304795
>>304803

Rolling
>>
>>304805
oh dear lord
>>
File: sdfsas.gif (912KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsas.gif
912KB, 500x281px
>>304805
You attempt to parry her despite your dazed state, but instead, her knife goes through your arm. "AAAAHHH!!" Now wide awake you use your other arm to desperately throw your knife at the queens face. But you only manage to lodge it into her shoulder. She is coming in for the second stab and all you can do at this point is sacrifice your other arm.

>Roll a will save, you have +3
>>
Rolled 20 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>304839
>>
>>304844
wew
>>
File: d87159e0.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d87159e0.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>304844
PRAISE BE THE DICE GODS

“HAAAAAAAAAAAA!” You manage to throw arm into the next blow and block the stab. You suddenly feel strength regained into your previously stabbed arm and you peel your knife from out of her shoulder and then slice down the Queen’s Torso. The Queen falls over onto you. It appears that you won. “Once the Queen was officially not moving your friends rushed to you. “Are you okay!” Yuki was the first to check you out, as was Sei. “I’m so glad you are okay,” she says. Okay probably isn’t the best word as you got stabbed through both of your arms and you can barely move. “Someone fetch the elder we need a healer!” some of the audience move to find the elder.

“It… is… not… over. Not while I still breathe” The queen is desperately trying to stand but it seems to be doing more harm to her than good. She falls over onto her back. After she attempts to roll over a few times she stops and just at you. “You know what needs to be done. This fight isn’t over until one of us is dead.”

>Kill the Queen
>Save the Queen
>Let her suffer and die
>>
>>304914
Kill the Queen. Don't want a figurehead for any further resistance and the fight is still technically not over. Do it quickly though. No suffering.
>>
File: large.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>304926

“Do not worry your death shall not be slow. I am only sorry for making you suffer until now.” “You can’t possibly, you can barely stand!” Anna calls to you. “No, I must do this for the sake of honor.” The queen laughs “Heh, look at you pretending to be all noble haha. Before I go though there is one thing I want to do. Sei, come here.” Sei walks up to her now predecessor. “Your grandmother was an idiot, refusing to, fight unless absolutely necessary, and by the time she decided it was necessary she was too late. Hehe, she was undoubtedly more popular so it seems. All I wanted, was to protect my people from the outside dangers, but it seems that my path like your grandmother's turned out just as well.” She coughs up some blood. “If… *Kuuhh* there is anything to learn from this. It’s… *Kuhhck* moderation. Don’t be like me, and don’t be like your grandmother. Above all else, you have to protect… *KUU* everyone.” Sei started crying. “Alright. I am ready.” You walk over to finish the job. Sei speaks up “You… weren’t a failure.” The queen’s eyes go wide. “You only wanted to protect the village, and despite what you did to my people you did protect this place.” You think you see the queen shed a single tear and then smile. “ You really are just like her.” With that, she closes her eyes and you end her life as mercifully as possible.

Sei stands up. “I cannot allow anything like this to happen again. We have to move forward as one people, not two. We won’t destroy the wishes of my grandmother nor my predecessor but instead, we will rebuild as a stronger kingdom.” It must be that royal blood within her that lets her speak and feel the way she does. But that is good, it will help in the next couple months. “Way to go… Sei, I know you’ll be a great Quee-” “hey, hey, hey, HEY! HEY! HEY!!” You groups and Sei’s voice continue to get louder but to you, they seem to fade out. Your vision is slowly going black and you can’t seem to feel your body. You mutter to yourself “Weird, I wonder…” And you black out.

I will end here for tonight. Sorry for the length between posts but my plans were still up in the air. I'll keep to my word though and start posting tomorrow at 4PM PST.
>>
>>305054

You awake in pitch blackness seated at what you think is a cafe table. From the other side of the table, you hear. “My that was exciting. Although I must say I am impressed, near the end I could have sworn you were going to die. But alas, that would have been a most disappointing end to this tale. I’m glad you are shaping up to be everything I thought you were.” Mother was across from you sipping wine, but you don’t know how she was here. Then again, you don’t know where you are. “Oh don’t look so surprised, you’re currently asleep, being tended to by your friends and the elder, but I figured now would be a good opportunity to talk.” “Talk? Talk about what?” “Simply about you. You have felt the changes, haven’t you? You’re progressing, and Mother couldn’t be happening.” “What is progressing!” She sips her wine in response. “I already told you.” Did she?

>Converse with Mother more (about what?)
>You need to get back
>>
>>307538
Ask for more information about Mother, For her to elaborate on what is progressing, and what you are progressing into.
>>
>>307624

“My you want to know more about me? I am flattered." She clears her throat. I am the current head of the vampiric house Ravani. I own a lovely castle with a view. I care deeply for you and all my children. And I currently one of the proudest Mothers in the plane. I also enjoy long walks under the moonlight and a candle lit dinner.” She winks “For future reference.” Neat. She swirls around her wine. “As for what is happening to you, you should already know by now.” “I’m progressing into something more?” “Indeed, although I did give you a little nudge, but it was minimal. What you are progressing into I do not know entirely. The next step in human evolution? Or perhaps something else entirely. No one has ever gotten this far and if any of the others had I am unaware.”

>Converse with Mother more (about what?)
>You need to get back
>>
>>307701
Ask Mother about magic and if humans can learn it. After that I think we should get back.
>>
File: 14235983_p0.jpg (5MB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
14235983_p0.jpg
5MB, 3000x1500px
>>307827

“Magic is fascinating, isn’t it? Here in the astral plane, it is like a current in the air that some people are able to draw from to perform wondrous acts.” “Could humans learn magic?” “Hmm, I would not know. Since you come from the mortal plane where magic channeling is either nonexistent or impossible it is hard to say. I suppose you would have to try and find out for yourself. You would have to start with its basic theory, though.” “And what is it?” “It’s probably in a book somewhere.” She sips her wine. “Oh, don’t give me that face, if Mother gave you all the answers you would be spoiled rotten." She gives you a sly smile. "This might be a good time to send you back. Your companions are quite concerned and I have kept you long enough.”

As you open your eyes you are immediately bombarded, “You're awake! I’m so glad! Yuki was hugging you as hard as she could with your friends also by the bedside. “Hmm, not like I was worried or anything!” Anna puffs. “She’s fine, right? What else matters” Victoria half-heartedly agrees. Yuki, on the other hand, wasn’t letting go and Akitani was holding your hand. It honestly hurt a bit since she had claws but the gesture at least was nice. Someone came through the door in what looked like ornate clothes, it was Sei. You didn’t recognize her at first in royal garb “She’s awake!” Sei jumps to join Yuki in being attached to you.

“Mhmm, Thanks, everyone, what exactly happened.” Sei starts to explain. “Well after you finished the duel you collapsed and have been here in the royal chambers for almost a week days.” “A week?!” “Yes but the elder made sure to take care of you.” You noticed that your arms are covered in wraps but they don’t hurt at all and you can move them just fine. You begin to unwrap your arms . Your friends protested but you insisted. Your arms were perfectly fine. Just a week ago a small sword went through both of them. The elder walks in behind Sei. “I knew there was something special. A normal person would need at least another week to recover and their arms wouldn’t work properly for a month. Yet here you are.” Could this be what mother was talking about?
>>
>>308044
Sei fills you in on the programs she has installed in her first week of rule. She has the elder as an advisor but most of the ideas came from that small body. She eliminated class and race barriers in administration and common equity. This will be meet with resistance by holdouts but it will progress. She is having the grand library rebuilt and the guards are to remain as they are. Granted with much less open antagonism. She is already planning to send out emissaries to local groups to try to reopen old ties. It will take a long time for things to stabilize but the amount of work that she is putting into this is astounding.

Regardless it seems that you have successfully toppled the old queen, and seemingly for the better.

>Head out as soon as you are able (To where?)
>Linger in the village for a while (doing what?)

>MC now has regenerative abilities as well as (Choose 1)
>Increased Femininity , Increases general Charisma, Dexterity, Intelligence
>Increased Masculinity, Increases general Strenght, Constitution, Wisdom
>>
>>308057
Linger in the village for a day to make sure your arms work and that you are back to 100%. Also to talk to your group and figure out what to do next.
Increase Femininity. We have been using those stats the most and a boost would be good.
>>
>>308135
going to wait a bit on the stats increase question as it is a bit important
>>
>>308057
Linger in the village and increased masculinity.
>>
File: anime girl with car reading map.jpg (326KB, 1032x728px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl with car reading map.jpg
326KB, 1032x728px
>>308135
>>308180

You decide to linger in the village. You feel perfectly fine but it would be better to rest just in case. Plus you’ll be able to help out Sei for a while. You try swinging your knife around to make sure your arms are as they were. Yep perfectly fine, as if they weren’t impaled a week ago. You help Sei oversee some public works projects she and the elder were planning but all in all, there isn’t a whole lot left to do in this town that they couldn’t manage on their own.

You sit down one night with your group to discuss where next you might want to go from here. “Well there is a whole plane to explore where we go next doesn’t really matter too much. The only places we know for sure are out there are the Centaurs in a bit west of here. The ancient human village between the Feelwood Forrest and Aizu river. Otherwise, you are largely heading in blind." While discussing this Akitani speaks up, “No matter what you decide there was something I wanted to ask, what about me?”

>Ask her to stay
>Ask her to stay (flirt)
>Leave her with the children in the waves

>Also discuss where you might next want to go, refer to map >>296546 if need be

I am going to wait for a tiebreaker on the stats question
>>
>>308381
Ask her to stay (flirt). And we should check out the ancient human village.
Also we should do the Femininity. We tend to talk a lot so increase in Charisma and Intelligence is good.
>>
>>308381
Ask he to stay (flirt)
We should try to get a better weapon than a sword.
Masculinity because we should be better at fighting.
>>
>>308381
Flit
Femininity>>308381
>>
>>308381
Flirt
Masculinity
>>
File: MonsterMusume-02.jpg (58KB, 381x469px) Image search: [Google]
MonsterMusume-02.jpg
58KB, 381x469px
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>308399
>>308412
>>308420
>>308430

You want Akatani to stay with you, she has been more than helpful and having her along could only benefit you. But she is too cute not to tease a little right now. You raise your hand up to her cheek. “Akatani, it would make me ever so happy if you were to stay, with me.” “!?!?” Her eyes dart away from yours and she seems red and speechless. “A-aa-- uhh-uh” You withdraw your hand “That is of course unless you don’t want to-” “NO!! I… I-I-I-I” You lean your face close to hers, “You… what?” You don’t know if you have seen anyone list flustered. “I… want to stay.” Perfect. You turn to the rest of your group who are now either impressed or severely confused at what just happened.

“We should make our way to that old human village Siegfried had mentioned. It may be long gone, but there still might be some valuable information to be learned there. “Are we gonna cut through the forest or go around on the plains.” “The plains will take a bit longer, and their might be something in the forest worth looking for.” “The plains are the safer option, we still don’t entirely know what is in the forests, especially one called Felwood.” Your party argues back and forth.

>Cut through forest
>Go around the plains

>Ask for a tie breaker. Gets another tie
Rolling for tiebreaker 1=Femininity, 2=Masculinity
>>
>>308591
Let's get some equipment first before going to the human village
>>
>>308591
If we can get some more equipment before moving out we should take the Felwoods. If we can't get more gear we should take the plains.
>>
File: blood-dragon-opening-big1.gif (761KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
blood-dragon-opening-big1.gif
761KB, 500x265px
>>308604
>>308613

You should get some gear for your journey regardless. You approach Sei at one point “Equipment? Sure, take anything you want within reason.” Nice. Seems you can get some swords, throwing daggers, spears, glaives and basic armor. Not much else though in terms of weapons, it seems they favor the spear and glaive more than anything else. Given the unique anatomy the species, the most you can get are basic leather chest pieces, You were also able to grab some packing equipment and a basic map. Now you are finally properly equipped for a journey.

You give Yuki a glaive and some throwing daggers since she generally wants to be out of fights, the more range the better.

Anna grabbed the sword so that she can fight on the front lines with more confidence than a knife.

You also opt for a sword, you were most used to a knife so this is the logical next step

Akitani opts for her natural weapons, and you can’t blame her.

Victoria also opts for her natural weapons but takes a spear for when she wants to throw something through a persona again.

Now equipped you come back to the choices
>Through the plains
>Through the forest

I will make a Pastebin with stats, equipment and the like
>>
>>308713
Forest.
>>
>>308713
Forest
>>
>>308713
Forest
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>308732
>>308756
>>308766

Now properly equipped you feel comfortable making your way through the forest. You inform your party of the decision and they all agree. You give Sei one last goodbye hug before setting off. “I wish you could stay, but I know you have to leave. If you ever need anything just ask and we’ll do our best to help!” “Thanks Sei, I’m sure we’ll see each other again. With that, you make your way out of the village.

While walking you start thinking about yourself a bit more. Now that you think about it, you are starting to look more feminine. Slightly larger bust, wider hips, and longer hair. you wonder what is going on, but you aren't complaining. Your baggy clothes can still fool people but you are definitely looking and feeling more feminine. Going off of that you think back to when you teased Akitani about coming with you all. Teased? No, it felt too natural. Like you truly meant all those things you said . “Was I flirting with Akitani?” While thinking you turned to her, she averted her gaze from yours immediately. Hmm.

You weren’t looking and you accidently walk into an old non-Girtablilu woman walking toward the village. “Ohh, sorry.” “No problem, you’re just keeping this old woman on her toes is all. You all look well equipped, I wish you luck on wherever you are going.” “Thanks. Are you heading back to the village?” She laughs “Hehe, no not exactly, you can say I am a traveler like yourselves. I haven’t been back here in quite sometime, but I wanted to stop by and pay some respects to an old friend that recently passed. But that’s enough of an old woman's rantings you all should get going while the sun is still out.” She waves you all off. You wish her well as you walk by

You all make some good traction in your ascent from the tunnels to the sands and are nearing the plains before the forest by the end of the day. Now with your equipment, you can set up a proper camp. And sleep the nights away comfortably.

>What should we do in camp tonight.
>>
>>308907
Talk with everyone. See how they are doing. Set up look out schedules. Maybe flirt with Akitani some more.
>>
>>308930

You should check in on everyone.

Victoria is off by herself most of the time, as usual, but she does seem content with what happened. “Glad we got to make the kid life and that community better. But damn look at you” She slaps your back hard. “Taking on the Queen of an entire race naked and armed only with a knife. Many if only I got to get a punch in, ha!”

“Anna is practicing her swordsmanship. “I figured if I was going to protect you idiots I would get better, though the only one realistically that needs protecting is..” “Yuki” you respond. Yuki was getting better but in fighting situations, she was still suffering from nerves. Trembling when holding a knife. Yuki herself, on the other hand, is much more upbeat. Commenting on your new hair style (long messy, opposed to short messy) and figure. “Man if only we can get you some new clothes to help you with. Wait a minute, why aren’t I growing as fast as you!” Although Yuki was playfully pouting it was still a good question. You honestly didn’t know.

Akitani was by herself, in a remote corner of camp pretend to sleep. Probably to avoid you. “Akitani” “Eeep!” “Sorry to startle you, but I just wanted to check in on how you were doing.” “F-F-Fine, thanks for asking.” You don’t know what it is, but seeing her like this you can’t but help to tease, no flirt with her a little more. “You know you can always tell me is something is wrong.” You put your hand on her cheek once again and almost force her into eye contact with you. “No… it’s just that when I look at you now I feel… “ “What do you feel?” “I don’t know... It is different than the lust I feel when I look at a man, but this is also similar. Akitani…

>Kiss her
>Don’t kiss her

No lewd will come of this yet, regardless of the decision. Also friendly reminder MC is currently 12
>>
>>309130
Dont kiss her.
>>
>>309130
Kiss her
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>309143
>>309155

Flipping a coin
1=Kiss 2=Don't kiss
>>
>>309190

You think you understand this feeling. You're still fairly young but your body was telling you what to do. You bring your face close to hers and kiss her. At first, she is a little surprised, but she relaxes almost instantly and then wrapes her arms around you. She starts squeezing you closer to her, she wants more, and so do you. “mhmm” Her tail is slowly curling around you. There starts to be a problem here though, you can’t breathe. Since initiating the kiss she hasn’t stopped and now her constriction around you is tightening. “Mm… kita...mmm I can… mmm.” You feel your body slowly going limp as your oxygen stores run out. “MMMM … STO… MMM PLEA…” it’s no use, she doesn’t stop. You think you're about to see black when she finally stops for a second “What’s? Wrong you aren’t putting in as much effort as before. Are you alright? Hey! Are you alright?! OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE!”

You didn’t manage to black out, although Akitani probably hoped you did to save her from suffering through the embarrassment of having to explain to the others what happened and why you were in this state. Yuki teases you once you come to, “Is that why you dressed like a man all these years because you have a thing for girls? Monsters at that?!” You don’t have the energy for fighting her on it right now. You grumble and go to sleep shortly after.

In the morning you begin your journey into the forest seems like the other girls are whispering behind your back about something, and Akitani refuses to look in your general direction. Maybe you messed things up? Too late to think about it now though. Onward into the forest!

>Roll 2 d20s
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>309230
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>
>>309246
>>309248

While heading through the woods your notice the sound of chatting. Not from your party but from somewhere else deeper in the woods.You think you hear someone say something along the lines of magic, and humans. It is a little off your path to check but it may prove fruitful.

>Investigate
>Don’t
>>
>>309271
Investigate
>>
>>309271
Investigate. But be wary. Weapons at the ready, but not aggressive.
>>
>>309280
>>309281

Magic and humans in the same conversation? We should check this out. We need to be careful though “Everyone, I heard something in the woods, we are going to check it out, but be careful.” You draw your sword to signify the seriousness. Alright, as you get closer the chatting becomes somewhat clearer. “Pfftt humans, everyone knows humans are incompetent when it comes to magic. And he came here to ask us for help, hahaha the nerve of those people. Glad that village died all those years ago, saves us from a big headache.” “Wait a minute, did you hear something”

>Roll a stealth save, you have +2
>>
>>309309
dice+1d20+2
>>
>>309311
Ok I have no idea how to roll dice.
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>309309
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>309309
>>
>>309312
Put that in the options
>>
>>309317
Thanks.
>>
File: Dark_Elf_0.jpg (86KB, 268x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Elf_0.jpg
86KB, 268x600px
>>309313

Failure

“WHO’S THERE!” Shit! You didn’t know who they were but they found you. You motion for your party to run but the mystery people were already upon you. Standing on two trees above you were two small dark elves. “Oh, so it's more humans? How disgusting.” “And look sister they are armed, probably intending us or the village harm.” “Indeed,” They draw bows.

>Write in
>>
>>309324
Tell them we mean no harm. We were investigating a noise and the weapons were just in case the noise was hostile. And that we have no idea what village they are talking about
>>
Rolled 3 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>309331
Rolling
>>
Rolled 11, 19 + 4 = 34 (2d20 + 4)

>>309331

You try to explain to them that you mean no harm, “we only have our weapons drawn in case the noises we heard were hostile creatures and we have no idea what village you are talking about.” Well, I guess it is a good thing you are armed then. And arrows fly at you.

Rolling for arrows.

>Like the first battle with the girtablilu come up with a proper battle plan
>>
Rolled 70, 43 = 113 (2d100)

>>309360
Rolling spread
>>
Roll 2 reflex saves
>>
Rolled 20, 15 = 35 (2d20)

>>
Rolled 19 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>309372
Nice

The first arrow flys for Victoria but she was prepared and even managed to grab the arrow out of mid air and then throw it back at them.

Anna was the target of the second. she luckily just got scrapped by the arrow but it still hurt her.

Rolling for fucking Victoria
>>
>>309360
Overall
We want to close. Bows are msotly useless in melee.

You
Stay mobile and charge at one with Yuki and Anna. Victoria and Akitani will take the other one because they either have better combat experience or natural advantages.

Yuki
Start running around to the left of one of the dark elves, while moving forward. The plan is to pincer with Anna while the MC goes down the middle.

Anna
Start running around to the right of one of the dark elves, while moving forward. The plan is to pincer with Yuki while the MC goes down the middle.

Victoria
Stay mobile and go to the one Akitani is freezing. Try to incapacitate her quickly.

Akitani
Glare one down and start to freeze them.
>>
>>309383
She has done it again folks

Victoria never ceases to amaze as that arrow that flew at her a few seconds ago went straight through the chest of the attacker. The small dark elf falls out of the tree.

The other one jumps from her position in the tree. You prepare for the pounce when, "NO! WAIT STOP!" the other one is pleading. "Please, I understand we attacked you but let me save my sister! PLEASE, I'll do anything!"

>Write in

>>309386
I'm so sorry I am tossing all this work you did away
>>
>>309399
Let them but keep a close eye on them
>>
>>309399
Tell her to remove her weapons and have Victoria watch her. After the weapons are gone, let the dark elf save her sister and establish a defensive perimeter. Assist with saving the sister if anyone has any knowledge of medicine or the like.
>>
File: D_elf.jpg (47KB, 465x657px) Image search: [Google]
D_elf.jpg
47KB, 465x657px
>>309404
>>309407

"Throw down you weapons!" "Yes" Victoria keep an eye on her "With pleasure!" she crackers her knuckles. "Now people fan out and watch for more attackers. Yuki check on Anna's wound!" "Got it." You are getting really good at this. "Now you can proceed" you motion to the dark elf who is now trembling in fear of both losing her sister and Victoria.

"Thank you!" She runs over to her sister's side immediately and begins healing her, but with magic. Her sister's eyes have already grown dark but that doesn't stop her. A glow is emanating from her hands as her sister's wound is slowly healing from the inside out. "Come on, come on, COME ON!" You hear a deep breath followed by choking. Looks like it worked.

Thank you so much and we are so sorry for attacking you. You get the feeling the only reason they are sorry is because Victoria killed one of them. "Please, I will do anything for you, for letting me save my sister." Anything huh?

>Write in
>>
>>309420
Teach us some magic.
>>
>>309420
Tell us about this village you were talking about and provide us safe passage through the forest. Also tell us about the human you were talking about before this whole arrow through chest thing happened. Also ask about the former human village.
>>
>>309428
>>309429

“Tell us about this village and the human you were discussing earlier. Also, tell us about the human village, provide us safe passage through the forest and teach us magic!”

She blinks at you. “You did say anything”. *Sigh*. “ Our village is the one that holds the dark elves in the Felwood. The human came earlier to receive help in crafting a spell when the poor fool could barely craft paper box. I don't know where he came from, why or even care. The old human village is desolate ruin and the Forest is better for it. Safe passage I alone cannot guarantee as there are many monsters in these woods. As for the instruction of magic, I am no teacher, plus we have no idea if you humans are even capable. Teaching anything the non-capable is pointless. We do have teachers in the village, however, but they would be quite displeased to see another human there so soon. Especially a whole group of you.”

>Write in
>>
>>309455
Do human-transformed monsters fare better at learning magic?
>>
>>309455
Ask where the village is. Also how late is it currently?
>>
>>309462
>>309463

"human transformed monsters magic? Well, it would at least require magic in the first place to do, but after that, I have no earthly idea."

"The village is about an hour walk from here, and it is approximately mid-afternoon I'd say."
>>
>>309476
Ok. I don't think we should go to the Dark Elf village. They don't seem friendly to humans. Let the Dark Elf take her weapons and go back to the village with her sister. Gain some good will. After that we should continue through the forest, maybe try to find a way out on to the plains. Though on higher alert now that we know there are less than friendly monsters.
>>
>>309481
If just two of them saw and immediately attacked you than you didn't want to know what would happen when more did. "Okay you can have your weapons back and we will continue on through the forest, if we are to see you two again please do no try and immediately attack us." Begrudgingly answered, "Alright human at least your party is too recognizable to screw you guys up with anyone else." That it was, with 4 human girls and a Basilisk which is almost twice as big as you. Now that you think about it Akitani looks less big now more like 1.5x. Are you getting bigger? Is she getting smaller? It probably doesn't matter.

You wish them the best and a speedy recovery and send them along. Victoria joins in the on waving and they run even faster. Guess it is back through the forest till we find the village, but this time, you are certain anything that may come out of these trees may attempt to kill you. Especially after the warning you received.

Roll 3 d20s
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 4 = 10 (3d20)

>>309494
>>
>>309499
oooooooohhhhh baby
>>
>>309499
The Dice Gods are certainly capricious.
>>
>>309499

You think you hear skittering as you make your way through the forest. But it is probably just the standard forest noises. You know the occasional *creek* and *caw* no big deal. Turns out it was a big deal. “My my what have we here?” “Who’s there?!” You search the trees but you can’t find a body to the voice. “Hehehe, they don’t look like anything special.” “No but it has been an awfully long time since we tasted human and that man does look… delectable.” Oh no. “Everyone” you call get into a circle, they can’t surprise us if we are watching every direction. Except they can. You are shot from above by some sticky white fabric? Liquid? You can’t really tell. You and your friends are pinned down to the ground though, hearing your assailants getting closer. “Augh, what is this shit!” Victoria yells in frustration. “Just to make sure you don’t move now while we prepare you for later.” You finally see the face of the voice, it was a large woman, but she had the lower body of a spider. The eight legs filled around you and your friends as she inspected her prize. “Can we eat them now?!” you hear in the short distance. “No, these ones need to be prepared. This one, though,” she is looking at you. “I think I'll eat this one right now.”

>Write in
>>
>>309505
Try to explain that you are not a man, just a very masculine girl. If that doesn't work. Stab at her with your sword and or attempt to break free of the web.
>>
File: jvHhZZE.png (171KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jvHhZZE.png
171KB, 500x281px
>>309513

“You’re not a man you say, well no matter, it has been a lot of time since we have tasted humans regardless. Personally, it has been a long time since I have tasted much beyond the swill of this forest men or not.” She looks at you with both ravenous and lustful eyes. “Since the destruction of village nothing has quite wet our palates.” Talking doesn’t seem like it will work how they are so you start struggling as hard as possible. “Let us go! We want nothing but to leave the forest and reach the old village. “And we only want something tasty to eat, but I am curious, what do you want with that ruin?” While conversing with you, it seems she is trying to wrangle in your erratic movements. “We wanted to investigate it as we too are humans and there just might be something there for us.” “HAHA, what a laugh there is nothing there but the stench of lost lives and wasting buildings.” No matter you can tell me later in private. She and the rest of her companions start to spin you and your friends into small cocoons.

Roll 5 d20’s as strength saves

Last post for tonight. I have things to do tomorrow evening so I Plan to be on from 1PM PST until 7pm PST. I will make the Pastebin with stats and the like in the meantime.
>>
Rolled 19, 13, 1, 12, 17 = 62 (5d20)

>>309523
>>
NEW THREAD

>>310373
>>310373
>>310373
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.