[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Izron Galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Welcome.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome.png
27KB, 800x600px
>Type "Ready" to start
>>
Ready
>>
>>284254
> You are surrounded by nothing but darkness
>>
>>284269
Wait for grues to approach.
>>
>>284269
Walk
>>
>>284295
>>284315

> You see a dim of light up ahead
>>
>>284325
Keep moving
>>
>>284740
>The light gets brighter
>>
>>284874
Try to catch the light.
>>
File: Ball of light.png (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ball of light.png
61KB, 800x600px
>>285555
>You encounter a ball of light
>>
>>285560
Inspect it closely.
>>
>>285563
>Started to light up

Welcome newcomer.
>>
>>285565
"Welcome to where?"
>>
>>285568
That's not important, I'll here just to greet newcomer and help them learn about the mechanic and lore.
>>
>>285569
"Get to it then, I don't have all day."
>>
>>285586
What do you want to learn about?

1. Lore
2. Rules
3. Stats
4. Continue

>Type a number
>>
>>285590
Let's start with number one.
>1. Lore
>>
>>285592

Ah yes, the Lore, in this world, you are a person looking to restart their life by coming to a planet with jobs and etc. , you'll have to find out yourself I was told not to explain it due to spoilers.
>>
>>285592
What else do you want to learn about?

2. Rules
3. Stats
4. Continue

>Type a number
>>
>>285616
Well, that's interesting.
>2. Rules
>>
>>285618

Okay, here are the rules:

>1. Certain mechanic that you are used in RPG won't work, for example:
1a. Animals and Monsters won't drop any money or equips at all, nor any materials unless you have a skill for that.
1b. Certain equips dropped by dead enemies won't be as strong as if you have brought them from a shop.
1c. Certain Shop Merchant won't buy your junk, you'll have to sell them to the black market to make profit.

2. There are many elements:

>Water
>Fire
>Wind
>Earth
>Frost
>Thunder
>Metal
>Mystic
>Nature
>Darkness
>Undead
>Astro
>Holy
>Toxin

Certain Mobs are weak against those elements, you'll have to >Scan them to see their weakness. In addition, you can also fuse certain elements together, to make into dual elements.

3. Diseased and Poisoned are dangerous to you, they can affect you very badly or good, but it's the best to get yourself cured quick by a hospital or medicine.

4. Don't trust foods inside a Treasure box or any box, they might be moldy and can kill you if not careful.

5. You will be exhausted and will do less damage, you have to rest at a Inn, you won't recover any HP nor cured diseases and poisons, but you can deal more damage.

6. You won't be able to learn any skills unless you buy skill books or learn it at a guild.

What else do you want to learn about?

3. Stats
4. Continue

>Type a number
>>
>>285667
Let's finish up with the stats.
>>
>>285671
Your stats determines based upon your species but will change when you join a guild.

>Strength

It allows you carry more items and be able to wear Heavier Armor items and determines your Armor.

>Intelligence

Allows you to preform magical spells, and determines your Magical Defense.

>Dexterity

Allows you to gain the priority and attack first and wear lighter armor and determines your Dodge, Parry, and Block chance.

>Luck

Determines how Lucky you are and in addition your crit damage.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.