[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DER KRIEG 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 24

File: Reichstag.jpg (96KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
Reichstag.jpg
96KB, 800x572px
You're a a coalition of parties who have recently assumed control in the Weimar republic. Your job is to hold on to power before a dangerous party, led by Adolf Hitler, manages to seize it.

You have just made friends with Romania, which is great, seeing how all the large nations hate you. You´ve also signed a non-aggression pact with the Czechs.

What do you do now?
>>
>>281963
I want to work on a deal for Romania's oil and raw resources to fuel our factories.
>>
>>281963
The GCLN will be here in a few
>>
>>281976
You draft a deal with Romania to buy some of their abundant natural resources, such as oil, coal, bauxite, zinc, manganese and chromium. This will be a great boon to your industry, as well as to Romania's finances.
What are your next actions?
>>
>>282026
What is the unemployment now?
>>
>>282035
Around 5.5%, or around 1.38 million people.
>>
>>282045
That's pretty good. I want to get involved in building a large naval base on the island that we got in the deal.
>>
>>282051
You start building a large naval base on Kos. It will be ready in ca. one year.
>>
I just rejoined. What's up?
>>
>>282144
Those dubs are what's up

But seriously, nothing much is happening, some trade deals and a naval base being built. you need to do something for something else to happen.
>>
>>282150
Allright. I suggest we sit tight then. I wanna campaign though, in Prussia.
>>
>>282144
I think we should really work on building out Military up and not depending on the US for so much
>>
>>282158
Yeah, also this. We should focus on remilitarization. If they bring up the Versailles treaty then i want us to try and declare it null and void due to earlier french aggression.
>>
>>282155
>two dubs in a row
Damn son
>>282158
Just a reminder that your army is pretty much at the limits of what the Versailles treaty allows
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#Military_restrictions
So you'll have to be either very careful of very secretive about it
>>
>>282161
That's a good point. We can also say that we are using it as a peacekeeping force.
>>282170
I want to work on the navy from that island that we are building a naval base on. Build a large factory there. Ship supplies from greece.
>>
>>282178
What kind of ships do you want to build, and how many?
>>
>>282190
I think we should build submarines. Latest class. One or two fleets?
>>
>>282198
You start work on submarines in Kos. This will be slow for the first year, but will speed up once the base is finished.
This has caused a shortage of labour in Kos and the neighboring areas, since it isn´t a very populated area.
What will you do?
>>
>>282190
So I want to build submarines.>>282198
One fleet for now. I also want to start working on designs for large battleships
>>
>>282209
I want to quickly build all the necessary facilities to house workers there for long periods of time. Houses, toilets, shops, hospitals. I then want to ship single men there to work in secret.
>>
How do the polls look right now, OP?
>>
You quickly set up some facilities for migrant workers in Kos and the nearby isles. Over 20.000 men are hired for your new naval project, with the promise of high wages and the Mediterranean island sun. Now, however, you have another problem. These new single men make up half of the male population of the islands, and this ha led to a sharp increase in sexual harrasment, violence and even rape, not to mention the high tension between local man and Germans.

What are your actions?
>>
>>282275
Around 23% for the GCLN and 22% for the KN, though thanks to regional voting you should carry a majority of the seats.
>>
>>282281
I want to send in the Volksarm, under the control of a highly trusted gentleman from the Ministry of intelligence. Make them understand that we do NOT tolerate any form of sexual abuse.

Hold a campaign about the nobility of german women.
>>
>>282281
Offer to ship the locals to another place free of charge or set up brothels run by the government. I want to campaign around the Region we got back from france
>>
>>282294
Also, can we try to get a wing of the Volksarm made up of mediterranean men?
>>
File: Weimar map.png (546KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Weimar map.png
546KB, 2000x1700px
>>282294
>>282304
A small contingent of Volksarm soldiers are sent to the Kos and Marmaris territory to restore order. They then start harassing local women too.
The locals refuse to move away from their homeland, and the situation is ultimately defused by the setting up of brothels for the Volksarm soldiers.

You try to raise a Volksarm wing in the Mediterranean, but are unsuccesful since virtually everyone is already employed by the shipyards.
You campaign around the northern Rhineland, focused on the nobility of German women, is rousing, but does little, seeing as how the region is already a coalition stronghold.

Also map of Weimar for future reference
>>
>>282402
I want to campaign heavily, both for the party and fort the volksarm in the Berlin and west prussia areas. I also want to set up more factories for automotive vehicles, I.e volkswagen. These could also be used to produce tanks, versailles be damned.
>>
>>282402
I want to start up around Prussia and Central Germany. Talk about the interstate and how we fixed Germany and the employment. As for actual things, just keep working on ship designs. What is hitler up to from our spies?
>>
I'm off to the gym. Please don't go too far forward until I'm back from that. Will probably be about an hour. I might get acess from my phone.
>>
>>282457
I will just fuck around with Industry
>>
>>282425
You decide to build some more automotive factories to satisfy increasing local demand. Some of these are secretly modified to produce tanks.
>>282440
You begin a heavy campaign in Prussia, drumming up party support on a platform of economic strength.
Your spies have sent a report fromthe NSDAP headquarters. They report that they have infiltrated the inner ranks of the party and want to leave their posts immediately. Apparently the party is not a traditional political party, but more of a personality cult with a campaign built around it. Although it is small, they say it has 50.000 fiercely loyal men in their Sturmabteilung forces, and have been mercilessly deploying them on communists and the Bavarian Peoples' Party. Their leaders are very zealous in their quest towards ridding Germany of Jews and Communists and range from being sociopaths to borderline psychopaths. Their main discussions focus on the best ways to murder Slavs so the German can be given their land. They are predicted to win around 20 seats in the next election.
>>
>>282470
Tell them they have to stay there for now but will eventually get to leave. I want to hold off on anything relating with hitler. What are the designs so foar that my boys have come up with?
>>
>>282486
Designs for what?
>>
>>282510
Some random ship designs that were being designed for the naval base/factory
>>
I want to campaign heavily in bavaria. Look at the reaction from the SA to my own political boys.
>>
>>282513
You have developed Königsberg- and Leipzig-class cruisers. You can make six of them according to the Treaty.
>>282516
You begin a heavy campaign in Bavaria. Though mostly peaceful, some small scuffles still break out in Nazi strongholds. The NSDAP now considers you to be a threat towards them.
>>
>>282544
I want to put research into close ground-support aircraft.

Make it clear to the NSDAP that any carfuffle will lead to trouble, and we do not tolerate trouble.
>>
>>282555
Nice trips. Also I want to warn higher ups about the Nazi party. How is our economy looking.
>>
>>282563
Agree with this. We need to work together to stop the NSDAP, my friend.

I want to try and expand the interstate autobahn plans to include the Netherlands, in order to further trade.
>>
>>282555
You develop Heinkel He 51 ground support aircraft, although fighter production is banned by the Treaty.
>>282563
You warn the higher-ups in the government against the Nazi party. They agree to be vigilant, and some say we should increase our army size to make sure we're safe against the Nazi menace
The economy is doing great, and as the new year arrives 1929 is predicted to be the best year yet for the economy, thanks to american capital flooding the market.
>>
>>282611
You meet up with the Dutch ambassador, suggesting that the Autobahn be enlarged to include the Netherlands. He accepts the offer, on the condition that Germany fund the project completely.
>>
>>282614
Ok. We need to send more troops into the Rhineland. Reoccupy it. We need to work this treaty off, to build up a larger army.

I want to also keep working for a larger milita wing, with more of an elite-forces brand.
>>
>>282620
This we can do, with the expanding economy. In fact, this project should expand the economy even more. Agree completely.
>>
>>282614
>thanks to american capital flooding the market.
Oh boy. Well shit. >>282620
Lets do something like this
>>
>>282622
>We need to send more troops into the Rhineland.
Do you mean resettlement or simply marching a division in there?
>>282628
Maybe aligning with the Americans wasn't such a brilliant idea.

The Aachen agreement is signed, allowing German workers to enter the Netherlands to build the Autobahn extension. This will cost quite a bit, but you still have a surplus of ~1%.
>>
>>282660
Surely there might be a way we can stop it.
>>
>>282660
March a division in there. Claim it is due to internal security affairs.
>>
>>282673
You can't stop it, but you can try to de-yank your economy with laws and programs.
>>
>>282701
Let's do that, shall we, my ally?
>>
>>282708
>>282695
Fixed trip
>>
>>282708
We will take a hit, but we have to. Lets switch trading partners
>>
>>282710
what the...
>>
File: Weimar map.png (548KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Weimar map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
>>282695
Where will you march them?

1. The Rhineland, rich and populated but contains the bulk of the French occupation force
2. Karlsruhe, small but relatively undefended
3. Baden, has a decent garrison and is your party´s core territory
>>
>>282722
Baden. Call all party members to support the division. Demand that the french make no attempt to bother the troops.
>>
Weimar map.png
546KB, 2000x1700px
You deploy a division, 10.000 infantrymen in total, into Baden. The French garrisons are shocked, and flee towards small forts on the Rhine, with the exception of the Baden-Baden and Freiburg garrisons, 500 and 1000 men respectively. The French government sends you a letter, begging you to put an end to this and open up negotiations.
What is your answer?
>>
>>282747
Wow. The Allies are pushovers. Just tell them that we are concerned for the safety of our citizens and are there to look after them.
>>
>>282753
>Wow. The Allies are pushovers.

Interwar politics in a nutshell
>>
>>282753
This

Also open negotiations for abandoning the treaty, as it is hindering our internal security efforts.
>>
>>282771
Yeah. We could probably get it repealed.
>>
File: Weimar map.png (547KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Weimar map.png
547KB, 2000x1700px
>>282777
Lucky 7's, nice

The French are prepared to negotiate another shrinking of the DMZ, removing most of the area along the Rhine itself and limiting it to 50 km away from the allied borders. A temporary smaller DMZ will be set up in Baden ,to last for 2 years (bright orange), and there will be no French garrison there.

They are willing to negotiate some of Versailles, as long as it does not concern re-armament.
>>
>>282803
I wan't Germany to be able to build weapons and vehicles to sell to the world. France could be our #1 trading partner. Could they take it down to 25 km?
>>
>>282803
Hahahaha no. We demand rearmament for internal security.
>>
>>282815
Also this, yeah.
>>
Weimar map.png
547KB, 2000x1700px
The French are okay with you producing weaponry for export, but are staunchly against any sort of rearmament. Internal security is Germany's problem, but rearmament is theirs.
They do concede to making the DMZ 25 km, though.
>>
Continue rearmament in secret. If anyone asks, it's all for export. Even the airforce. Can we start working trade agreement for airplane "exports" towards greece? Also, ask Greece if we can use their airfields for training.
>>
>>282915
This . Lets turn our allies into giant military bases. Lets start finding buyers for our submarines and ships. Not the Americans
>>
I also want to continue campaigns in Bavaria, Holstein as well as the SDP strongholds.

>>282924
We should arm our allies with those deals as well, imho
>>
>>282930
We should look for other strategically important countries.
>>
After the "January crisis" is solved, Germany begins to rev up its production of military equipment. Most of it is being sold to Greece and Bulgaria, which raises eyebrows but doesn't garner much attention.
The Romanians and Baltic states express interest in buying German military equipment.
The military-industrial complex expands its old Rhineland factories, funded by yet more American cash.

What now?
>>
>>282957
Continue to halt American buyers and look into buyers from the Baltic states, Europe, and anywhere else we can find them. Let Romania buy our Military equipment and use these funds to research varying military equipment such as tanks, weapons, planes, and just general vehicles.
>>
>>282975
Yeah we need to deal further with Romania. Also, try to get in touch with Norway. I want a closer cooperation with them.
>>
>>282983
>>282983
Lets sell some to Finland and Norway. Maybe even Sweden.
>>
>>282993
This. Finland, Norway. Sweden in third, but don't neglect em.
>>
File: Spheres.png (151KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
Spheres.png
151KB, 1190x842px
You decide to make inroads into Norway and Finland, selling them military equipment and snubbing Americans who bid higher for it.
You put the resulting funds into research programs for the military. One of your majors, Heinz Guderian, suggests that you focus on motorized infantry and tank manouverability.
A report appears in the Berliner Morgenpost, saying that American credit to German banks and companies now exceeds double Germany's GDP. They warn that excessive Yank influence might be present in your party and hint that you do not serve German interests as much as you say you do.
>>
>>283089
Focus on motorized military vehicles then. Tanks and stuff like that. Also issue a statement that says something along the lines of we serve the German people and are taking steps to distance ourselves from the Americans. Also lets get Romania as an official ally. Any ideas, GCLN?
>>
>>283108
Yeah, I fully agree with this. I want to organise paying mothers for their children, and also anti-smoking campaigns. Claim that smoking is inherently American, and therefore to be avoided by good German people.
>>
>>283113
Yes. Also German mothers. Campaigns showing that the German child is the nation's most precious resource.
>>
File: Spheres.png (152KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
Spheres.png
152KB, 1190x842px
You begin researching motorised infantry and tanks. You also, to the confusion of many, begin a campaign to distance Germany from America, and to grow German spirit among the people.
You even go so far as to condemn smoking, which everybody knows is a healthy and social activity, as top doctors and scientists have assured them of.
You offer Romania an alliance, which they accept, worried about Soviet aggression. Romania is now in your sphere!
>>
>>283163
I want to reopen talks with Italy as well. Keep the anti-smoking campaigns up, paint it out as an american attempt to destroy the health of the Volk. Make sure party doctors and scientists condemn it.

Then, I want to campaign in the Hesse area.
>>
>>283178
>I want to reopen talks with Italy as well
What is it that you wish to talk about?
>>
>>283163
I want to campaign around the central area and in Prussia. Also, any big things going on with Hitler?
>>
>>283186
Closer cooperation, and letting them into our protective sphere with promises of technological cooperation and trade potentialities within the mediterranean.
>>
>>283196
And a piece of that sweet trade tax.
>>
>>283193
>any big things going on with Hitler?
Just being his old weird self
>>283196
Closer cooperation is possible, but Italy is a power in it´s own right and will not be sphered. you could form an alliance, though.
>>
>>283217
Alliance sounds great. Make sure to highlight how it is an alliance of great equals.
>>
File: Spheres.png (154KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
Spheres.png
154KB, 1190x842px
On February 28th, the treaty of Rome is signed, forming agreements on research and tariffs, and most importantly, creating a formal alliance between Germany and Italy. The world is shocked by these news, and most European countries now try to distance themselves a bit from you. Poland, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia all start building up their armies, and on March 14th the "Little Entente" is declared between the three nations, shown in pink.
>>
>>283259
Make sure to offer those countries deals on our arms we are making. Ships, tanks, our new planes.
>>
>>283280
This. Also, keep developing better airplanes and better tanks. Those things are gonna be important eventually.
>>
>>283280
>those countries
Which are?
>>
>>283319
Ones in pink. I don't think they hate us.
>>
File: Eastern claims.png (629KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Eastern claims.png
629KB, 2000x1700px
You send the Petite-Entente a letter aking if they wish to buy your weapons. They send the letter back to you, with a large red "NO" scrawled over it. When you ask why, they point out that you've built several weapons factories, allied with a literal fascist and have in the past put forward claims on large portions of their lands. They tell you that the entire purpose of the Petit-Entente is to stop you from getting any funny ideas.
>>
>>283378
Well I guess that's fair. How popular are the nazis.
>>
>>283378
How does the Entente-Grandé stand with the Petite one?
>>
>>283392
Somewhere around 5%
>>283395
They are friendly towards them, since they share a common threat.
>>
>>283414
Ignore the petite-entente for now and focus on rebuilding our own army by great loads as per described earlier. I also want us to start talking with Austria more closely. About cooperation and a more close integration between the nations.
>>
>>283414
>>283430
Just Austria though. I told my people we were against immigration.
>>
>>283430
>a more close """integration""" between the nations.
Remember that you are the Weimar republic still, not the Third Reich. Anschluss is not an option.
>focus on rebuilding our own army by great loads as per described earlier.

You have already built your army as much as you can with only 90.000 men enlisted. You also have around 60.000 unenlisted men with military training.
>>
>>283444
Of course, but these are germans.
>>283446
Oh bugger off with the Weimar.

Ally, I think it is time we moved past silly notions of republicanism when there is a great danger threatening the destiny of the German volk. What say you, shall we establish a mutual dictatorship and name ourselves the successors to the Holy Roman Empire?
>>
>>283451
Oh boy. That might make us the the enemy we tried to destroy.
>>
>>283453
But don't you see? We work for the german people. To uphold our ideals and dreams could perhaps not be possible. And at the very least, we're better than Hitler, are we not?
>>
>>283457
What would Europe think? We only hold about 50% of the seats. It would be a revolution.
>>
Establishing a dictatorship might prove hazardous, as most such uprisings are crushed

except in times of great crisis
>>
>>283457
Now don't get me wrong. We are the best bet for Germany, but the people don't understand it yet.>>283471
Wait until we are really needed by the people. Start training our men in our party to fight.
>>
>>283476
Allriught. When we have 75-80% majority it's a go-go, right?
>>
>>283483
Or when the people really need us.
>>
>>283487
Mhm. I want to start a campaign encouraging people to boycott all wares from the Petite-Ententé. Describe that these nations are unwilling to assist Germany in the fatherlands hour of need, and that it is in everyone's common interest to make sure that Germany stays a strong unified nation.
>>
>>283497
Yes. Respect the community and the fellow German
>>
You begin talks with Austria about closer ties. They are willing, but nervous since they re right between you and your new ally.
You begin military training for party members, and begin encouraging people to boycott P-E products. This is put forward as proof that "those Krauts are up to something", as British PM Stanley Baldwin expressed it.
In a shocking turn of events, the Free city of Danzig declares itself neutral instead of joining the P-E as expected.

What now?
>>
>>283519
Supply Danzig with Military Materials. Other than that, keep on keeping on. We seem to be doing a good job so far. Just ramp up campaigning in the northern part of Germany and in Nazi hotspots
>>
>>283519
Talk of closer cooperation with Danzig. Ensure ourselves to stay on their good side, but make no land-grab claims for now.

Also how is the situation looking with the nordic countries?
>>
>>283537
The Finns seem to be okay with you, but the rest of them are more reserved, especially Denmark, who owns former German land.
>>283536
The Danzigers accept buying some supplies for you but stress neutrality. It's not like they need your supplies or anything.

News from america detail that the economic boom is the country's largest yet. President Hoover clams that by 1930 poverty will be eradicated from the United states as the middle class balloons with noveau riche stockowners.
>>
>>283553
>1930 poverty will be eradicated from the United states
Right. Well How is the Autobahn coming? It should be almost completed.
>>
>>283553
How about we reensure Denmark that we hold no territorial claims against them whatsoever. None.

Then I want to talk to Norway about the unital spirit between germanic nations, and express concerns that Germanic Nations need to work together for the liberties of their people.

As for Finland, I want to invite over their president (which if I am not very much mistaken should be Herr Svinhufvud), over for dinner. Discussion of politics will be banned at this dinner, and it will be exclusive to him and the party leadership-elite of the two parties. Nothing of what is discussed, however, will be allowed to leak.
>>
>>283558
The Autobahn, unless there are any unforeseen delays, will be completed in February of 1930.
>>283561
You assure the Danes that you have the deepest respect for the 1920 plebiscite and that you will not claim their lands. They are relieved, but still a bit suspicious.
The Norwegians are moved by your words, though they notice that they are not too dissimilar from fascist rhetoric of unity. They still like you a bit more, though.

The Finnish accept the dinner invitation, and Berlin wait anxiously for Herr Schweinhaus's arrival. What will you discuss with him?
>>
>>283576
Schweinkopf*

With Herr Schweinkopf we will discuss the latest matters of film and sports. We will discuss fine arts and philosophy. We will get to know him, and become his buddy.

Also, how are plans for the olympic? Do we know if we're hosting the games?
>>
>>283595
The 1932 Olympics are scheduled for Los Angeles.
>>
>>283621
What about the 1936 ones?
>>
>>283626
You can bid for them, if you want.
>>
>>283634
Actually, hold off on that for now. We need to make sure we're financially capable of it first.
>>
>>283634
>>283642
We can wait but it would pretty cool to have it
>>
>>283661
Yeah. Would improve our prestige loads.

OP, how are our financial capabilities of holding it?
>>
You have a nice dinner with Herr Schweinkopf and his family, and have significantly improved your standing with the Finns.
Some industrialists, mainly military goods producers, come to you and ask you for loans to expand their factories. They've asked American investors but it seems they've entirely shifted to domestic lending.
What do you do?
>>
>>283675
We help the industrialists. As much as possible. Actually, let's ask Finland if they can help us a little as well.
>>
>>283675
I am not really the political guy in this situation, but I would like to help very much and try to have them become a trading partner in our military arms. How's the research coming?
>>
>>283684
>>283696
The industrialists are assured that they can borrow as much as they'd like from you, and they leave content.
You offer another trading deal in military arms to the Finns, but they deny. They´ve already got more than enough guns.
The research is going great, and Herr Guderian exclaims that we could easily have all our current infantry motorised in a year.
>>
>>283719
Good. I want to commission a branch of the military which develops weird and far out weaponry. Like planes that can take off where they stand and bombs that can wipe out an entire city. Also could our naval base go over plans for an aircraft carrier? Not build one, just envision one.
>>
>>283730
I stand behind this, but let's not sink too much money into it for now.

I want to institute a national tv broadcasting service. It will be party based, but with a neutral party-free news programme every night at 9. Then, I want to make it so that only people with a license can access this tv-channel. This license can be bought for a monthly fee, or be handed out to hard workers of the German state.
>>
>>283730
You create a new military branch, that researches unusal kinds of weaponry. Headed by local star Albert Einstein, they go straight to work.
The navy says that theoretically, the Hamburg shipyards are big enough to create an aircraft carrier, but it would take three years at least, and be in flagrant violation of the Treaty.
>>
>>283772
So I get the idea of this, but I am a Burger so I don't like the idea of a t.v. fee. I think it is our right to broadcast to our citizens.

>>283776
sounds good. Really good. Just have them keep the designs and tinker with them.
How long do you plan on going with this timeline. I know the plan is to defeat hitler, but this is just too much fun
>>
>>283784
(I also really enjoy this. Lots of fun. Could we maybe move onwards throughout the middle 20th-centhury timeline, see where we end up?)
>>
>>283784
Allright then, if my partner says no then we'll can it. I also want to enact laws that enable free owning of all weaponry amongst german citizens, as long as they can pass a test of proficiency with that weapon.
>>
>>283798
See that I do agree with. Owning weapons and having citizens that can use those weapons are necessary to have a functioning country.
>>
>>283784
As long as I can

As time drags on, everything seems to move smoothly. Roads are being built, the economy is growing at record speeds and tensions seem to be dissipating. It almost makes you happy to work on a Monday. You sit down in your office, and start examining the files left on your desk. Then you hear the stock ticker start printing, some news from America. Then, five minutes later, it goes off again. And again one minute later. And again. And again. Now it´s just spewing out tape at record speed. From what you can read, things aren't going to well across the pond.
Fucking Mondays.

And that´s it for today. I'll start again around 4 pm tomorrow, so until then.
>>
>>283825
Good thread. Goodnight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.
>>
>>283839
this
Sleep tight, OP.
>>
>>283825
well, this is four 4 pm.
How dependent is Germany on American assets?
I say we focus on Industry and revitalize our country as an economic powerhouse instead of a military one. To hell with child labour laws and the like.
>>
>>283959
Wait, who're you?
>>
>>283959
Well that's what we were trying to do. Separate American and Germany. They really helped give a boost to our Economy but we guessed America was going to crash. As far as the child labor laws go, we value our children. We want to be able to grow our children into prime specimens of the German variety. We have more than enough people and our unemployment is still around 5%. Of course I don't know how bad we were hurt by America's crush.
>>
>>283979
Yeah, this. Also we are indeed focusing on military expansion atm. We deem it a valuable asset to our continued growth and sucess, as well as the realisation of the german peoples' destiny.
>>
>>283975
op, i'm cia
>>
I'm here. And I think my ally is as well.
>>
>>285605
Yeah. I am going for a run but should be back in like 30 minutes
>>
NO GOING ANYWHERE CLOSE TO NAZIS

Please. Be good guys. Make sure Greece manages to remake the Eastern Roman Empire, and as Germany try and diplo people into your field with as little bloodshed as possible.

Maybe make sure that everyone has a Bible and reads it every day for an hour, whilst making sure no one can be attacked for their different interpretations.

MAKE A GERMAN BIBLE BELT FUCK YEAH..
>>
>>285622
We're in power.

The destiny of the german people is in our hands and we will not sit idly by watching it be distraught.

You are not in power.
>>
>>285622
Don't worry. The people see how good we were to them that it is impossible not to stay in power. Nationalism and a dash of socialism. A small dose.

>>285630
Jesus Christ. Are you okay man?
>>
>>285653
I am engulfed by the flame of desire for the german people's destiny. The Germanic people will enthrone themselevs atop the world!
>>
>>285660
>our goal was to defeat Hitler
>it was not to replace Hitler
>one anon seems to have a fetish for being very similar to hitler.

lol.

Anyway. I say that we pressure Italy to become either more democratic or switch to monarchy instead of fascist dictatorship.
>>
>>285663
You're still not in power, man. You're not part of any party. The OP description was because we made it in, as parties.
>>
>>285660
I agree, but I don't want to start killing Jews. We have a brilliant one heading up the research division

>>285663
Good luck with that. Mussolini has a temper that matches Hitler's. Any talk of switching governing would be met with flying chairs. If he becomes a pest in the future, we can work on kicking him out.
>>
>>285666
Nice trips

I think we should work with Mussolini. He can be an ally for the german people.

As for jews or any other cultural unwanteds, that is completley nazi party ideology, not that of the Germanic League for Civic Nationalism.
>>
>>285665
>any single anon controls the game and a new joiner isn't allowed to have some influence

if you want to make this quest less interesting keep fighting new ideas.

>>285666
sounds good :D
>>
>>285672
Alright. You had me scared for a minute. While Mussolini doesn't control a good army, he does have a good position is the Sea which makes him a pretty good ally to keep.
>>
>>285674
You seriously don't know how this worked.

Last thread, we formed parties. We got these parties elected by campaigns, which is why we're now in power and making decisions. You are not a part of these parties, and do not therefore make decisions. Has nothing to do with you being a newcomer, feel free to make your own party or join one of ours. Otherwise fuck off or be quiet, ideally both.
>>
>>285678
Op should be here in like 2 hours unless he gets off earlier.
>>
>>285708
Yeah. I'll probably be posting from phone by then. Might not have time to do the mupdate on the other thread either before I have to leave, depends on how fast of a typer I am.
>>
>>285722
Are you leaving for the day?
>>
>>285734
Nah, just have stuff needed to be doing. Work and the like. I'll still be posting from my phone, as I said, and I'll be back in a few hours anyway.
>>
Baaaack
>>
>>285928
Welcome back faggot
>>
>>285928
jk <3
>>
File: KWLchIK.gif (443KB, 399x219px) Image search: [Google]
KWLchIK.gif
443KB, 399x219px
QUESTMAAAAAAASTER
COME OUT TO PLAAAAAAAAAY
>>
Well, it's 4 o'clock, so time for an update.

As November comes to a close, the Berliner Morgenpost reports the capital now has an unemloyment rate of over 10%. It's not unique; the average for Germany has gone from 5% to almost 13% in just over a month. With American companies calling in their massive loans to German industrial magnates, manufacturers are going bankrupt by the thousands.
The demagouge Adolf Hitler has been the biggest victor of this calamity so far; his party now polls almost 15% and is rapidly gaining followers from your party, disenchanted with your poor economic management and meager response to the crash. You need to pick this country up and get it going again. But how?
>>
>>286070
Poor Economics? Phooey. We need a stimulus package. Is the Autobahn done? I also want to start a nation wide campaign talking about how we dug this country out of the ground and we will do it again.
>>
>>286089
Yeah, I want in on the campaign. Also, institue goverment grants for industries.
>>
>>286070
Also is there any way we can declare the loans to german industry null and void?
>>
>>286089
You order a stimulus package to be created for Germany, but it seems that few people are willing to lend you the money for a large-scale economic stimulus.
The Autobahn is 80% done, but will not be completed until late next year due to funding shortages.
>>286112
You could force those who haven't already to declare chapter 7 bankruptcy, but it would be extremely painful.
>>
How would it be extremely painful? As in, we just refuse to pay back the american loans.
>>
>>286120
Fuck. Lets not do that then. It could have blow back. Lets think how we got it back before. Are we still paying the reparations?
>>
>>286122
>How would it be extremely painful?
You are forcing a private company to go bankrupt in the middle of a depression, you're a big country but it's still very damaging to your financial status, since bankrupt companies can't borrow.
>>286124
The Weimar Republic hasn't paid reparations since '23.
Speaking of reparations, the Allies are calling for you to resume payments. What now?
>>
>>286141
But wouldn't they still be in ownership of the loaned money, even if we refuse to pay back?
>>
>>286141
Don't pay them. Forget the Stimulus package. Do we have the money to take over the bankrupt factories for the government
>>
>>286171
Yeah, agreed with this.

Let's all sell more arms if we can. The funds go directly to the factories.
>>
>>286151
They've already spent their loaned money to increase their production, which now isn´t being bought, hence the economic crisis.
>>286171
Technically, you wouldn´t need any money to nationalize them with force, but you could buy most of them with what funds you have, yes.
>>
>>286187
Right. The goverment will buy as much of the production as the budget allows personally, and sell what we can to further our relationships with other countries. What isn't bought should be given to the people.
>>
>>286187
Lets go to the already shutdown factories and see how many there are. If we need more we can buy them for cheap
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>281963
This is my long term ideas, we would do these over a process of two decades
I suggest we force the frogs out of Saarland and request some land from Poland in exchange for them being able to use our ports. Fuck the Treaty of Versailles.
We could also try to get Denmark, The Netherlands, Danzig, Switzerland, and Denmark to join us to make the German confederation
We should also try to reform the old Empire by peaceful means.

This is short term:
Try to regain American support as well as trying to recover our economy.
Burn money
Open a trade deal with the US
Turn Essen into Europe's Vegas (Sorry Monaco).
Do stuff to recover our economy and remodel our republic to have a monarch figurehead, much like the UK or swedes.
>>
>>286195
Somewhere around a quarter of the factories are shut down, with more joining them every day.
>>286194
You buy as many factories as your meager budget will allow, quickly bringing a third of German industry into the government's fold. No other countries are eager to buy, as they too are feeling the effects of the American crash.
The Allies, again, demand that you cease your spending on factories and resume paying them.
What do you do?
>>
>>286251
You've already held the Saarland plebiscite, it ending with you annexing them.
Creating a German confederation would be difficult, and Denmark would most certainly not join twice.

Recreating the Kaiserreich is not as difficult, however.
>>
>>286251
Poland hates us. America is in the shitter.
>>286258
Ignore them. They can't do shit anyway. Find anyway to get workers. Bring them from our own factories. These factories need to start making goods as cheap as possible. Undercut everyone else. Get as many trade partners as possible. What about the Scandinavian countries?
>>
>>286258
Ignore the allies. Explain that this is the means to that end.

Implore our party members to invest in german industry, and greatly.

I also want to campaign heavily in Bavaria.

>>286251
Also I don't mean to be rude, but you're not part of a party. OP made it sound weird in the OP, but basically only the leading parties have power.
>>
>>286264
Then let's do it!
I don't want an absolute Reich, the Kaiser would be a figurehead. But Denmark is not needed for a unified state (even though they have some of our land)
>>286266
We are too.
Until the late 30s, Germany was in economic turmoil. Maybe a trade agreement would earn us those extra several dollars. And as for Poland:Every man has his price.
Maybe IC their asses and fund a Seperatist movement?
>>286267
I thought we were all that party persay? And these are just my Ideas.
>>
>>286342
Well I guess you could join a party of create one. You are free to voice your opinions though. I do want to do something with Poland. After our little recession we can deal with it.
>>
>>286342
Yeah, you're free to voice your opinions but the OP was kinda faulty. This is the continuing of the last one where we were individual parties bidding for power.
>>
>>286342
Also, we should probably not create the Kaiserreich. Don't need to agitate the allies with that further.
>>
>>286356
Isn't that who was in charge during the war?
>>
>>286397
The first world war? Yeah
>>
You ignore Allied demands to pay reparations. They are not pleased, but do not press the matter further.
The French defence and finance ministries have decided to try to perk up the economy by building a large row of fortification along the German border, to be named after Defense Minister André Maginot.
You begin hiring workers for low pay in order to provide cheap goods, which succeeds in slowing unemployment growth. It currently stands at around 15%.

Do you really wish to take steps towards reforming the Kaiserreich?
>>
>>286421
I say no. It could bring back bad memories. We need to find a new market. How is China doing? Could we trade with them?
>>
>>286421
The GLCN opposes reforming the Kaiserreich. They were an oppresive power to the freedom of the german people and limited our destiny. Their time has passed.
>>
>>286426
China is a mess. It is currently made up of a dozen warring factions with splotches of Kuomintang control here and there.

The people are getting angry at the still-intensifying depression, and demand an explanation for why things are still getting worse after almost half a year. What will you say?

>Blame the Americans(will raise xenophobixc sentiments)
>Blame the Nazis(will increase demands for disarming the Nazis)
>Blame the Republic(will decrease the people's opinion of democracy)
>Other, write in
>>
>>286490
>Blame the Americans(will raise xenophobixc sentiments)
>>
>>286351
In that case I'm in control of the Germanic Republican party.
It primarily exists in Austria and Switzerland, in fact it consists of the majority in both. However, it is yet to spread into Germany. That is of course what it is currently working on.
It has successfully merged Liechtenstein with Switzerland and currently it is working on merging with Austria.
It's prevalence in Austria has successfully allowed Austria to regain South Tyrol. It also has control of the City state of Danzig.
It is not a racist party, and has a distaste of such parties. It's main enemy/ threat is the NSDAP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXHiu9yg5Vs
>>
>>286490
The answer here is not to blame the nazis, although it seems the obvious solution. Rather, we will blame the oppressive constrictions of the versaille treaty and it's effect on our economy which has in turn brought germany to the brink of ruin.
>>
>>286513
Waitwaitwait
This seems like a lot of ahistorical stuff
Can we do historical stuff instead?
>>
>>286490
Blame Nazis and Versailles. Demand a reform and urge unity in these hard times. Lang lebe der Kaiser!
>>
>>286521
>>286490
OP can we please stick to the original storyline and heavy-RP this instead of having this sillyness?
>>
>>286511
ah shit, i forgot i'm not part of any party.
>>
>>286520
>Implying that the whole timeline is fucked harder in the ass.
The backstory is that most parties in these nations merged into one due to similar beliefs in 1932
>>
>>286542
No I mean like you controlling the free city of Danzig, and your support in Switzerland and Austria having anything to do with anything.
>>
>>286538
No problem
The consensus seems to be to blame foreigners, with the Allies and their oppressive treaty being at the forefront of it. The people are roused, demanding action to be taken to destroy this treaty and lift off the Allied yoke. What will you do?

Also I'm going to dinner, see you guys in 2 hrs
>>
>>286561
Demand a removement of the Versailles

Also OP, I don't mean to be harsh to newcomers, I really don't, but wasn't the whole point of this to play as parties? I still wanna do that. If that's not what we're doing then I'm not sure this is gonna be as fun anymore.
>>
File: .png (144KB, 1836x1656px) Image search: [Google]
.png
144KB, 1836x1656px
>>286555
No I mean that that's where my party has the most amount of power, and I mean in Danzig we are starting to gain control.
Yes it's cringy
Yes it's irrelevant
Yes I didn't make it clear
Yet it's fun.
>>286561
Cya OP, we'll be here when you return <3
>>
>>286594
Don't get me wrong, back story is fine, but what I was getting at was that you seemed to propose these states were part of Gernany and that your party was allready strong
>>
>>286613
That's by no mean what I meant. I just meant It's prevalent outside of Actual Germany. Just in smaller states. I didn't mean they WERE a part of Germany, but they want to make Germany part of them. They're only 5% of the total Weimar German population.It's not strong in Germany, but it has about 15% in Austria, 100% in Liechtenstein, 15% in Switzerland, 35% in South Tyrol, and 25% in Danzig that would be able to join due to similar views.
>>
>>286647
The german populations support is determined by OP

No offense, just how it is.
>>
>>286661
Okay, I was just giving an estimate, and isn't that how much we start with anyways?

>Just chill, I'm trying to waste time because it's a slow day for me.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>285678
Hmm. Must have missed that when reading the stuff. Okay then. I will become Green party.

>In a reaction to the violence and hatred being spewed forth from several significant parties, a woman's rights activist who managed to claw herself to the top in her field of science.

Can someone please give me the political map of our country?
>>
>>286860
http://omniatlas.com/assets/img/articles/subst/europe/europe19251201-Locarno-Conference.png
>>
Weimar map.png
547KB, 2000x1700px
>>286860
Here it is

Alright lads, I'm back, and with a name.
You demand that the Versailles treaty be removed from Germany, but the Allies say that you've violated it enough. They will not give it their consent.

The elections are in 3 months, and the NSDAP looks to be the clear winner with up to 25% support, not much lower than the polls of the current coalition, who poll around 30%. However, due to the current turmoil, you could call for delaying the elections.
How do you proceed?
>>
>>287043
We will violate the treaty anyway. Fuck it, they can declare with us if they wish, the NSDAP will have to clean up the mess. I honestly don't know what to do here, you're giving us nothing but an impossible situation and raising the support for the NSDAP.

Campaign heavily in Bavaria I suppose.
>>
>>287043
I win a third of my seats in the Reichstag and the rest split between Dresden and Wurttemburg.

We vote to delay the elections in favour of a political education blitz that explains what all the parties want.

Green Party want to reduce anger levels and focus on a consumer economy.
>>
>>287058
No, you don't get to decide how many seats you fucking win, that's for QM
>>
>>287056
Come now my ally. We didn't do all this work for nothing. OP, how are my spies doing?>>287043
>>
>>287066
Can you please use basic literacy.

I said a third of my seats. Not a third of the seats.
>>
>>287074
Well where you campaign in, you win some of those "seats". So now you would only have a few in a specific place. Which would be your choice I guess
>>
>>287074
How the fuck can you win a third of your seats?
>>287072
Enact laws against racial discrimnation of Jews. Prepare the Volksarm. Print books detailing friendship between jews and the Germanic people.
>>
>>287081
We should burn down the Reichstag if we have no other options.
>>
>>287086
Preferably with them in it.
No, don't do that, that'd make em martyrs.
>>
>>287091
Thats what I was thinking lol. But really, where are the Nazi spies, op?
>>
>>287072
You ask for a report from your NSDAP spies. Many have retired or been kicked out, but others say that the party has only grown more feverish in its quest to restore Germany by its newfound popularity. One of your spies, Reinhart Heydrich, has gone so far as to quit and join the Nazis, and it is guaranteed that they know about your spies. How much is unknown. It is clear, at least, that they seek to ban elections as soon as this one is over.
>>
>>287081
>"A third of my won seats will be in the reichstag. The other two thirds will be split between the two areas mentioned"

Well, I campaign for those areas.

The message Green Party has is: look at what happened when Germany last declared war on others in a large scale. It ruined Germany. We must fight against fascist rhetoric and focus on making everyone content and capable of success. Instead of investing in building our military and breaking the Versaille Treaty, we must focus our economy on making sure everyone becomes educated and well fed and happy.
Our military is not to be reduced, but we should not expand it too much. We should focus our naval yards to produce merchant ships and transport ships, even expensive yaughts to sell to other nations.

The other countries are getting scared and mad with us the way the leaders are doing things. We need to let our peaceful record and economic strength speak for itself. Let the treaty get destroyed after we have proven that we don't plan on attacking other countries on a large scale.

/speach off.
>>
>>287081
>Prepare the Volksarm.

The Volksarm is officially a part of the Abwehr, and currently makes up 2/3rds of it. What do you want to use it for?
>>
>>287104
Ahhh. There we go. Lets run a campaign before the election claiming that the Nazis want to return to the un-democratic dark ages and want to beat and kick out the Jews and anyone who they deem undesirable, which could be you or your neighbor. If all else fails, burn down the Reichstag and blame it on the Nazis
>>
>>287110
Use it to arrest the Nazis and claim they were trying to overthrow democracy. Also use our party members.
>>
>>287108
Nice speech.
>>
Well, I don't mind where I get my seats.

So are elections the same time as seats are gained?
>>
>>287134
Yes, that is how elections usually work.
>>
>>287149
Hahaha. Fuck I am being a retard. thanks.

>>287133
cheers m8

What year is it now?
>>
>>287043
Delay it. We need to mobilize our propaganda division. Write randomly focused statements about Germanic people being the best. Who wants to work together?
>>
>>287161
I assume 1933
>>
>>287161
1930 I think
>>287164
Well we can't really delay it because we are slandering Hitler for that. Maybe we can force them to start fighting the government.
>>
>>287169
scheisse. Although corruption is not right, send him to prison for treason of sorts?
>>
>>287176
Possible but he might just write another book
>>
>>287169
You could use your spies or start a fight to upset the Nazis, and you also have the "burn down the Reichstag" plan.
>>287168
It's April 1930, elections are in June.
>>287164
Who is in favor of delaying it?
>>
>>287186
see
>>287176

>>287185
Why do we care?
Everybody's paying attention to The Real Housewives of Kiel.
Plus that's a problem for another generation.
>>
>>287186
Well it seems like we don't have a lot of spies left, but we can make them have a civil war inside of the party and have the Volksarm apprehend the party.

>>287204
If all else fails we can put him in prison to rot.
>>
>>287204
Do you want to have him imprisoned? it is an option.
>>
>>287211
>>287212
Yes or his idea
Maybe implement a law felons cant run for office otherwise if the shit hits the fan?
>>
>>287212
Here is my plan. Have the spies start a revolt, or try to. Then deploy the Volksarm to subdue the Nazi party. Also spread the information I talked about Earlier. If all else fails, burn down the Reichstag and blame the Nazis and arrest Hitler again.
>>
>>287224
What about no felon can run for office? he is a convicted felon.
>>
>>287240
That could be good. But Hitler could turn that around on us
>>
>>287224
>>287240
You attempt to have your spies start a revolt, but the Nazis are confident that they will win the elections, and will not need to revolt.
You also attempt to put forward a bill to ban convicted felons from running for office, but it is pointed out that the vast majority of Nazis have clean records and the position of chancellor is appointed, meaning the effects of this bill on Nazi popularity would be little.

1 month until the elections.
>>
>>287250
General... where are the bodies... WHERE ARE THE BODIES DAMMIT!? We know you were driving the Mercedes last night, not your cousin!

But anywho. We're fucked. Imprison him. One month left.
>>
>>287259
What about spreading the fact that the Nazis want to stop the elections? IF that won't have any effect, burn down the chancellery and blame it on the Nazis, and then use the military to move in and arrest them.
>>
>>287266
Also an idea is that we reorganize the political system and try to appeal to the far right. Post pictures of Trump EVERYWHERE!
MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>287275
I support the second action
>>
>>287282
Why not both?
>>
>>287292
We will arrest him when the building burns down.
>>
>>287292
Of course I support both.
>>
>>287296
Sounds like a plan.
HOWEVER
a suicide bombing would actually be more effective. More witnesses.
Several locations: Bundestag, local church, A pro government newspaper, and a mall.
>>
>>287314
I dislike the sillyness
Seriously, I want to keep this serious.
>>
>>287314
Maybe. But I don't want to kill a fellow party member. Maybe pay a homeless man to take the bomb into the building and he can blow himself up
>>
>>287321
I was serious. A suicide bombing would be much more effective means of public approval.
>>287322
Call the building with a bomb threat and get it evacuated. Maybe take a plane and crash it into a building? No joke.
Staging a massive terror attack would rally the country against the nazis.
>>
>>287340
I hate to say this but I think we need a lot of casualties to really hit home. We will do it to the Reichstag and only the Reichstag.
>>
>>287343
Yes this
>>287340
You're clearly trying to recreate 9/11, bugger off. I want to try and really do some RP.
>>
>>287343
You got a point.
But the Bundestag shouldn't be totally destroyed. Think about the history!
>>287353
Yes because it would work. I'm not doing this for the cheesy /b/ tier run of the mill allahu akbar joke, If we had to, we could do it. Yes I'm extreme, chill though. I wasn't joking. a 9/11 style attack would probs gather the people up against the nazis
>>
>>287382
Also I mean by destruction, don't reduce it to ash, but otherwise do whatever's necessary.
>>
>>287382
I think a large explosion in the center will kill people but not destroy the building. Then we can play hero and rebuild it.
>>
>>287391
PERFECT! maybe we should get some mobsters to gun down a few while we're at it?
>>
>>287402
You kinda lost me there
>>
>>287413
Sorry
Just boom boom.
>>
>>287417
Right. Just kill hundreds of innocent Germans. Jesus.
Have we become Hitler in the process? At least the Green party hasn't voiced their concerns
>>
>>287420
Gasp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l62utnMFTCI
>>
>>287420
Still waiting for the fucking election.

I will assist you guys against NSDAP, but only if you go less violent. Don't need to be passifists, but don't be CIA bullshit and harm your own citizens.

We need to protect everyone.
>>
>>287432
The GLCN disagrees with requests to clamper on the violence. Not only is it a last resort, but it is also for the benefit of the German people as a whole, and will enable their destiny!
>>
>>287432
Hippie
We have 1 month
This is our last stand.
>>
>>287437
Okay. Just for the month I will aid you. If you manage to defeat NSDAP for good, I will then lead grass roots movement to swing towards more peaceful policies.

Mostly by positive reinforcement rather than conflict.

I also campaign among Catholics and show them examples of Popes who wanted peace (focus on St Paul who never attacked anyone in his life) and for the Protestants I will focus on the image of Jesus healing one of the dudes coming to capture Him for the Cross.
>>
So are you guys in agreement with bombing the Reichstag?
>>
>>287460
The GLCN agrees.
>>
>>287460
Yeah. May god forgive us.
>>
>>287460
Mmhmm
We don't need power yet, we will focus on getting in the congress.
>>
>>287460
The Green Party movement agrees to not stop this from happening.

We request that in return you don't propaganda against us ever.

I sign a non aggression pact with you :D

All are in favour of killing some Germans in order to avoid Hitler killing millions.

*Crosses chest
>>
>>287476
*NAP with the GLCN

Images of Christ's sacrifice and resurrection are being mass produced ready to be sent throughout Germany within a week of the calamity.

"I will destroy the Temple and rebuild it in three days" type thing.
>>
>>287476
I make no promises for the distant future
I am the middle right
You are the far left.
For now I won't though
Bundestag boom boom
>>
>>287488
I like the message though. We should do that
>>
>>287488
>>287476
The GLCN directly opposes any religious promotion. We are the Germanic League of Civic Nationalism (for the destiny of the german people). This means it would be an obstruction of peoples liberties to force any religion upon them. I am, however, in for sending these cards to members of the church. Also, no NAPs. I work for the German people, whatever that means.
>>
>>287491
ty

How many parties are there that are Anon-run and who are the leaders?

It's not quite clear.
>>
>>287491
Second
We spread the same propaganda throughout our areas of influence.
The Party leader speaks in Munich talking about the evils of Racism and sexism, while denouncing the Nazis and saying that history wouldn't go down this path if the Treaty of V didn't restrict the people of Germany. Our party's office is lined with candles, each for every victim.
>>
>>287507
Well the KN believes in a very traditional household. Sexism isn't the top of our list. All we want to do is send grieving notices to our followers
>>
You commit yourself to committing a false-flag attack on the Reichstag building. Two agents are sent with four hundred liters of fuel and a truck to douse the building and set fire in it in the middle of the night.You have disguised them as a construction crew, and to kerp up their facade you have put copious amounts of flammable wooden scaffolding within the building. The agents have evidence, ready to be planted at the scene, which will frame the Berlin wing of the NSDAP for the crime. The agents arrive at the scene and go right to work. Halfway through pouring the fuel they hear the sound of running liquid past the corner. They peek across the corner and see a couple of Sturmabteilung members, a bit inebriated, pouring fuel on the building.
What do you do now?
>>
>>287515
We're not the same party.
We're similar, but I'm less restrictive, and want the Kaiser.
>>
>>287520
Kill him, set the building on fire. Tell them the Volksarm found him and dealt out justice to the traitor of the nation.
>>
>>287498
Green Activists also include humanist literature to include non religious people.

However, this IS 1930s Germany. There are way more Protestants and Catholics than any other religious group.

>>287507
I like this. Our party says lots of stuff similar about how Racism and sexism are bad and that the Treaty of Versailles was way too much but judging from how much harm the leaders of germany did to Europe at the time there was some logic.

That just as the Nazis are super extreme, the Versailles treaty was too much. That we need to be calmer and more open to more moderate and loving ideals.

>>287520
>>287524
green party sees nothing and says nothing. :D
>>
>>287520
Silenced Luger his ass.
Dump his corpse in the Baltic sea
>>
>>287520
Lol. Kill them and throw them into the building. Say you saw them lighting the building on fire. This is almost too perfect.
>>
I also want to hold speeches repeatedly condemning the treaty of versailles, deeming it a yoke fastened on the german people. Only when the treaty is broken can the german people prosper.

>>287531
We can use him. here we have physical proof for the SA burning the building.
>>
>>287533
Wait don'e throw them in. Wait till they light it on fire.
>>
File: Kaiser.jpg (13KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser.jpg
13KB, 194x260px
>>287535
True.
Knife him and keep the corpse in the fire.
We have a speech.
By chance, how popular is my party with the German people.
>>
>>287550
You have around 5-6% popularity, which should translate to about 15 Reichstag seats.
>>
>>287597
What's my party's popularity?
>>
>>287597
Good, good. When is the next election for senators?
>>
>>287613
In 3 weeks, unless the gov't votes to suspend elections.
>>287610
Pretty much the same, although higher in Saxony.
>>
>>287613
Oh yeah, also our main area where we want to spread our influence is in Bavaria. Begin appealing to Bavarian nationalism and possible do stuff such as purchase old factories for erm, stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWldPCrHKaA
>>
QM can we get the next fucking update allready? I need to go get some sleep.
>>
>>287638
We also rename to the Alpine and Rhine Freedom Party
>>
>>287685
I'm just waiting for you to decide whether you want to delay elections or no.
>>
>>287727
Noone's calling for it, I'd say that means noone wants it. Also, please make it clear if you're waiting for stuff like that.
>>
>>287727
I am pretty sure they want to rush through elections once the news that Nazis bombed the Reichstag came to be.
>>
Please can we get an update? It's almost 3 AM.
>>
>>287757
Where are you? Here it's only 5 PM.
Also how well is my approval going after Bavaria?
>>
>>287757
Jesus. Really? Our timezones are really fucked
>>
>>287770
>>287774
Finland
>>
>>287783
damn
Seattle US here.
>>
>>287783
I guess /qst/ is multicultural
>>
>>287789
Guess so.
>>
>>287794
>>287789
Truly, a board of the world.
>>
WE DO NOT WANT TO DELAY THE ELECTIONS
NOW PLEASE DO NOT DELAY THE UPDATE BEFORE I GO TO GODDAMN BED
>>
>>287734
Elections are suspended indefinitely then. The Nazi party protests this, claiming that the Nazi false-flag operation was actually a double-false-flag operation intended to smear the Nazis. They demand you hold the elections right now.
>>
>>287821
Oh goddamnit, OP. We all told you we did not want to suspend elections and capitalise on the scandal.

But fine. Guess I'm off to bed. Tell the nazis they can get fucked. They have no demands to make. If they get uppity, bring in the volksarm and the tanks.
>>
>>287829
>Noone's calling for it, I'd say that means noone wants it

Whoops, assumed you meant the elections, not the suspension. Results in ~10 mins
>>
>>287821
Is it possible to get my areas of control to Secede? Otherwise, we said we wanted to have elections at regular time to villainize them. Is it too late to murder Dolfy?
>>
>>287836
If you have overwhelming support, I guess. Also,. we could kill Uncle Adolf but that would male him a Martyr
>>
>>287794
NZ here

ELECTIONS

NOW

PLEASE I NEED SOME POWER AND INFLUENCE to mirror my support. The people who support me aren't represented in parliament yet.

We must rectify the tragedy and help steer Germany towards prosperous contentment.
>>
>>287845
I guess there is an Election then. Congrats and good luck.
>>
>>287840
Kill him, And How about we work together to combine our vote? Besides women's rights, our parties have similar opinions.
Roll 1d6 to see who's flag we fly under if you want? Highest number wins?
>>
>>287851
how about castrating him?
>>
>>287851
Maybe. We can see what the hell is about to go down here.
>>
>>287856
He already has one ball
What's the need if we just call in a team of Secret service agents to shoot him.
>>287861
Okay, My candidate for Chancellor drops out and hands the votes to you.
My senators run propaganda to elect them or your guys.
>>
>>287869
Are you sure? Then are you just going to be my aide or something?
>>
>>287869
For Chancellor: Yes
For Seats: No, we still have our own goals that you don't have, such as gun rights, Equality, The Kaiser, etc.
>>
>>287907
Alright good. I like players in here.
>>
File: Results2.png (314KB, 1636x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Results2.png
314KB, 1636x1676px
AAnd results are in, with the GLCN falling hard with many of their supporters moving right to the Nazi party, or to the new ARFP, which campaigned heavily in their core areas. The KN manages to hold on to support due to being more moderate.
The Gröne partei carries the old SPD stronghold by broadcasting a similar message. A coalition must be formed for a government to form.
>>
>>287926
What about my party?
>>
>>287926
I am more moderate? That is surprising. There is nothing stopping the Nazis
>>
>>287942
>>287926
Am I GnP? If so, I make a coalition with the non Nazi party.
>>
>>287963
You are the Greens (Gröner) right?
>>
>>287963
Okay. I throw my support behind KN for this coalition.

Looks like I have an overwhelming majority in Saxony. This will be an excellent place to have my headquarters.

I build my head office in Dresden-Baulzten.

>>287976
Yes, just getting mixed up with the German names for everything lol.

What is Saxony most known for in this time period? has there been any major infrastructure development and what's the population like (basically all the important things to know about it)?
>>
>>287926
Begin Appealing to Nazis with statements about making Germany great, but pulling apart their statements about anti semitism, and blaming the treaty of Versailles. Rally support outside of Bavaria, while keeping heavy control in those areas. Take influence in French occupied areas and Prussia. Although the election is over, we need to rally more support.
>>
>>287991
Saxony is largely industrial, and was a large leftist stronghold. Seeing how you are the only one leaning to the left, it makes sense that you should win it.
>>
>>288007
So how did GCLN lose so much?
>>
>>288007
Fuck yes. Start construction of a large row of tenement housing for the poor and hire specialists to find work for them and an analysis of their various skills.

Then put them to work on being productive, with the incentive of free housing and food supply if they do the job adequately.

Maybe even just have them painting the outside walls of factories to make them look great for propaganda/advertisements, or as writers, or journalists. Whatever is productive and that the unemployed are able to do.
>>
>>288025
IRL the overwhelming majority (75% or so) of votes went to the Nazis and the conservatives. Since the KN has got a more traditional conservative slant, they keep more of their voters, while the further-right GCLN has more of their voters radicalized and turned into Nazis. Also, surprisingly, we only have one person who is leftist.
>>
>>287993
We also build our offices in Liechtenstein, where we have full control. We also advocate Gun rights and try to get the ex Kaiser to support us and try to get him to move back to Germany.
>>
I will remind you that until you get a coalition with over 219 seats, you'll have a minority government, which makes it harder to operate.
>>
>>288061
>where we have full control

You'll have to campaign there first f.am
>>
Just checked out wikipedia's thing on Leipzig. So we got a lot of Jews.

>launch advertisements featuring Jewish Germans of Saxony benefiting the country, with stats on how many people are employed by the Jews.

>because Leipzig is a major manufacturer of cotton yarn, we need to develop clothes factories within Saxony. Some of these clothes will have Christian references about peace.

>I also start campaigning in Silesia against the hateful rhetoric of the Nazis, showing the people there that the Jews are not the problem, it's the lack of financial support for Silesia's people.
>give food hand outs to the peasants.
>>
>>288070
So we have at the moment a KN-GnP minority government?

I haven't seen GLCN or the other two small parties join in to secure our state against Nazis.
>>
>>288111
Exactly.
>>
>>288119
Sweet.

Hey KNP leader, what do you say we make a national tv show investigating the hateful rhetoric of the Nazi party by comparing and contrasting with what popular religious figures say and did?

We also need to cut the legs out from under the Nazis. Their party is supported due to discontent and anger at their seeming helplessness.

If we push through support programmes for farmers and the poor and middle class, we can reduce Hitler's support from the root levels.
>>
>>288128
This could be cool, but since GLCN isn't here, probably won't do anything big
>>
>>288147
I think he went to bed.

Also of note, is that Silesia (of which has 1/11 of the Nazi's base) has a very significant mining and agricultural sector.
That place even though having the biggest amount of Nazis has more KNP supporters, so you will be able to have a lot of effect.

If the advertisement pushes mining and agriculture as peace loving and calm and natural and holy, you may be able to secure yourself a significant amount of Nazis.

I don't want to have too many things Grone Party is trying to do at the same time (because it seems the others are sleeping or away atm) but if I have some spare power points, I would like to try and get some popular support in Silesia with this peaceful and nature loving push.
>>
>>288194
The Silesian like the Nazis because of their plan to restore Upper Silesia to Germany.

Alright lads, going to sleep right now. See ya in 13 or so hours.
>>
>>288214
ahhh. How about pointing out to them that Silesia was always actually polish?
>>
>>288080

I already said the backstory is that's where the party originated.
>>
>>287926
Can someone give me a brief explanation of all the parties so far?
>>
>>289198
ARFP is a Liechtensteinian based party to restore the HOly Roman Empire and establish a Stable and Fair US Style Democracy.
GLCN is a moderate party
DVNP us a conservative party
Green is Nixon Nightmare.
>>
>>289233
Also this is my current plan for propaganda.
OP this is for you tomorrow.
>>
File: Prop.png (33KB, 950x417px) Image search: [Google]
Prop.png
33KB, 950x417px
>>289477
Forgot pic
>>
Can I still join the coalition?
>>
>>289790
I don't know.
I'm not
>>
>>289810
Hmmm.
In any case, campaign north&prussia, but forget Pommern.
>>
File: ITS HAPPENING.jpg (126KB, 579x327px) Image search: [Google]
ITS HAPPENING.jpg
126KB, 579x327px
>>281963
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>289817
I'm... campaigning in Prussia.
>>
>>289233
Nixon nightmare?

what's so bad about a political party whose leader knew about the terrorist attack and did absolutely nothing while preaching love and tolerance?

>>289790
yeah, that would probably bring us to a majority.

Anyway. We need to neutralise Hitler by changing German's majority opinion to be against invading vast tracts of land.
>>
>>289833
It was a joke about Hippies and pacifists, I wasn't taking a shot.
>>
>>289837
Okay :D

Fuck I love playing my Green Party fantasies in motherfucking pre ww2 Germany.

Saxony, Silesia and Brandenburg will be hit with heavy campaigning.
>>
>>289844
STOP TRYING TO COUNTER MY INFLUENCE DAMMIT
II"M IN BRANDENBURG, PRUSSIA AND SILESIA
>>
I have no idea what is going on.
>>
>>289832
So am I. need to get both of our parties responded to, and hopefully drown out nazi sympathies
>>289833
Also anti-war isn't the problem, we have to be anti anti-semitic
>>
>>289861
And anti anti-Slavic.
>>
>>289861
yeah, I have posted a fairly detailed speech or three on what I want to do.

What about trying to make one of our places a Jewish state? could be fun.
>>
>>289865
That sounds like a terrible idea, we have to keep ourselves as a party for German people, if we start to treat Jews better we will alienate people to the Nazis.
>>
>>289865
No. GLCN opposes this and also any notion to turn this away from heavy RP by making a "jewish state".

We will simply campaign hard against nazi jewish prejudice and lay more blame on them for the reichstag burning.
>>
How goes the economic depression?
>>
>>289861
But I am the anti NSDAP
I have the promises and beliefs that can indoctrinate Nazis. We have m
>>289872
Shit, but getting better
>>
>>289870
>>289871
I was joking sorry.

I agree. Fuck the jewish state. Fuck anti semitism too :D FUCK IT ALL!!

>>289872
reasonably well. Like, Germany can build stuff I guess?
>>
>>289878
I am also anti-NSDAP but I'm close to them ideologically. As I said, we need to all work together to drown them out, forget notions of individual glory.
>>
>>289882
I'm also right wing, but BTFO of my campaign land.
Also I use my factories to sell fine German chocolates for money when donations aren't enough.
>>
>>289888
The goverment owns loads of factories, just fyi. We bought them when the depression hit.
>>
>>289893
Okay?
I'm utilizing my factories that I own for money.
>>
We should break the Versailles treaty and increase our army to make jobs while selling whatever we produce to the nations that need them. also we should start to enlist the unemployed to build big public works.
>>
>>289901
Yeah, I know. Just saying, if we get in power we could use that.
>>289904
We have been trying.
>>
>>289908
I'm just gonna campaign on my own, Stay out of Prussia, the Rhinelands, and Bavaria.
>>
>>289913
No I won't.
Keep the campaigns up in north & Prussia.
>>
>>289913
>>289916
Also, beside the fact that those areas have ALL literally been my focus before the lot of you joined. So no, I'm keeping up my campaigns.
>>
Do i have to make a party to play?
>>
File: Badass.jpg (14KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
Badass.jpg
14KB, 201x201px
>>289918
Skyooze me? No need to be rude about it
>>
>>289922
You can help someone or make one.
>>
>>289926
No senpai, that's just how I write. I tend to be quite blunt and honest so sometimes (especially when I'm tired) that's how it can come off. Not intentional.
>>
So lads, you've just formed a coalition. the economy's still fucked and the Nazis are pissed that they didn't get into government.
I will concede that the ARFP is the ruling party in Liechtenstein. They can do as they want there.

What do you do now?
>>
>>290230
Alright. With those new factories, I want to try to undercut any foreign company or government trying to trade with Germany and I want to find places to ship cheap German made goods. Everywhere we can. I want to be a real scumbag about it. Also, I want to campaign with the GLCN around the southern Germany.
>>
>>290230
Campaign with the same concentrations as on my map, and I'm campaigning in Liechtenstein anyway.
>>
>>290251
You begin selling your goods at break-even prices to gain a trade advantage, abating unemployment slightly. In response, most European markets have begun drafting new protectionist tariff policies. You might have to seek out new markets soon.
>>
>>290456
Damn. With the Chinese civil war, would it be possible to pick a side and supply them?
>>
>>290456
Is it possible to know my influence inside and outside of Germany?
>>
>>290504
This.
>>
>>290600
I say while this is a good idea, why don't we supply a separatist movement in France or Poland or the UK?
>>
>>290666
Because it isn't as large. Also nice trips
>>
>>290681
The thing is that if we start one in the corridor, Canada, and Alsace Lorraine, we can get a new ally and land benefits! We should also burn the treaty of Versailles and start doing as we please, mobilize for defense.
>>
>>290688
Sure. But there is almost none. We could start one, but we don't have a lot of money. Atleast with China, there is literally a civil war there.
>>
>>290700
I'm spreading propaganda in old German lands, and why not both?
>>
Which parties here are more for European co-operation as opposed to German isolationism?
>>
>>290768
Green Party
>>
>>290768
Green and I want to make Germany great again, however afterwards I want normal international affairs.
>>
>>290803
We all want to make Germany great again
>>
Sorry for being late lads, I´m still shaking after the game.
>>290504
Of course, you don´t even have to pick a side.
>>290545
You have around 12% support in Germany, and ~70% support in Liechtenstein.

What do you want to do now?
>>
>>291134
What game did you play? Also, what faction seems to be winning the war
>>
>>291142
>What game did you play?

It's the Euros mate, we scored a magnificent last-minute goal against Austria
>>
>>291167
Ah, right. Football.
>>
>>291167
Anyway. Who's winning the Chinese war?
>>
>>291196
The Kuomintang seems to be slowly gaining ground, but various warlord factions are still locked in a near-stalemate.
>>
>>291222
Nice trips. Who seems to be the most "west" friendly
>>
>>290768
Me senpai. A calm and peaceful Europe will be much more beneficial for us and for all.

Peace means that there is no worries about homes or cities or roads being destroyed, and means that our factories and most networth and gdp can be spent improving life.

Is OP here? I want to have my previous stuff resolved so I can make more decisions without worrying about some stuff being forgotten.
>>
>>291234
Yeh he's here
>>
>>291229
Probably the Kuomintang
>>291234
What do you want resolved?
>>
>>291242
Set up a meeting with him. Tell him it's anout him winning the war.
>>
>>291242
our last night decisions. Like campaigning of all parties, economic decisions etc etc. Here are my decisions to make it easy for you:

>>288034
>>288102
>>289844
On top of that, a few flyers in Kohln-Aachan about how war is always destructive, would be great.
>>
>>291134
Good! Focus in The Rhinelands, Bremen, Baden, Austria, and Switzerland
>>
>>291134
Campaign Northern Germany and Prussia area. Also, try to get at least a bit of the voters back in Bavaria but don't stress it.
>>
>>291278
Bavaria is my area of work! Stay Away!
With a multi party system if two people divide the popularity the minority (Nazis) wins!
>>
>>291285
I will agree to rescind all party acitivity within Bavaria if you allow me Prussia.
>>
>>291266
I´m taking notes on campaigning, but it won´t translate to anything until the elections.

You begin a major effort to house the unemployed and re-integrate them into the labour force. You also start a campaign focused on debunking Nazi rhetoric and showing what a boon Jews are to Germany. The Nazis call you a "Jew-loving cuckold" and urge all true Germans to dismiss your communist, Zionist propaganda.
>>
File: PropA.png (29KB, 950x417px) Image search: [Google]
PropA.png
29KB, 950x417px
>>291288
Fine.I'll follow this demographic.
>>
>>291296
>>291266
Ehhhh, they kinda got you there Jill. Also, how is the research, OP?
>>
>>291299
Allright then, I no longer will campaign in Bavaria.

I want to run on a platform on the everyman's rights to freedom and choice in the state as well, hitting against the NSDAP's talk of fascism.
>>
>>291299
>>291308
Also my campaigning is about restoring the German Empire and making Germany great again while advocating for human rights and even supporting legalization of firearms. I also support National unity.
>>
>>291296
I inform them that capitalism only works if there are people to buy stuff, and that poor people are a market that needs to be met in order to bring about Germany Glory.

In response to the "Jew loving cucks", I make it well known that I support anyone and anything that will make Germany great again. That because Jews are able to stand on their own two feet they don't actually benefit from any of my economic decisions.

I point out that all the people I am aiding are the poor and middle class, whilst letting the wealthy live their lives and have the newly supported poor as new customers and crafters.

>>291302
:(

Thanks for reminding me of research though :)

>send a diplomat to Poland and try and make a technological exchange deal. This will be a unicorn start-up focused on getting the best polish university graduates and the best Saxony graduates to find creative solutions. The subject will be on electricity and power production/supply.
>>
>>291302
You have developed the Heinkel He 70, and work is being done on producing a prototype Panzer Mk. I, a pet project of Guderian's.
>>291250
You attempt set up a meeting with Chiang Kai-Shek, but he says he is too busy, you may talk with one of his diplomats, though.
>>
>>291332
I will only talk to the leader of one of the Chinese gangs. Keep looking. Also, what about Einstein's little pet projects? Any cool designs?
>>
>>291296
I denounce the Nazis statement as ignorant and unfiltered racism. I also join the bandwagon of Anti Nazi rhetoric and demand a Radio and TV debate with Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>291344
I want to join the anti-nazi media coalition.

Altough we might make them martyrs here, guys, be careful.
>>
>>291349
True, but as I am hitting the NSDAP in their Bavarian Heartland, I am a considerable issue for them.
>>
>>291344
>debating a violent extremest who has good speech skills.

This will be bad. He doesn't have any national advertising yet. We need to stop him from getting any coverage.

/
/
How much money does my party have? We do have the state of Saxony under our governorship, but I don't know what our buying power is.
>>
>>291364
Then cancel the Radio and Televised debate, and reconstruct their arguments in their propaganda to prove the Nazis wrong and us right.
>>
>>291341
Einstein is a great scientist, but doesn´t seem to have the stomach for war. Nevertheless, he is developing a new kind of flamethrower, using an experimental form of he-4 that seems to exist outside of any known state of matter. He has only created this by the molecules, though, and it might be years before you see it become militarily applicable.

>>291344
You ask Adolf Hitler for a radio debate. He scoffs at you ,and tells you he will not give you the chance to "spread your sophistical communist drivel around Germany".
>>
>>291380
>Communist
I'm also right wing, send a personal death threat to him.
>>
>>291380
Alright. Tell Einstein that I want him and his team to start working on physics. Like atoms and such. Energy. Also, we still have the military manufacturing, right? Because I want to get a hold of a chinese faction that recognizes a good opportunity.
>>
>>291380
My party sends an invitation to Einstein to give a talk to my unicorn Saxon-Pole start up. We also want him to give some of his opinions on what would be the best direction to go.
>>
>>291414
We will also provide funding for the greater good of Humanity.
>>
>>291419
Watch it lady. Einstein is government property.
>>291426
Don't worry, he has funding from the government.
>>
>>291433
good, cut the donation in half and put the other half into propaganda
>>
>>291447
Pressed enter too sp\oon
Propaganda about how Racism is not the way of the Germans
>>
>>291447
See. Good plan.
>>
>>291391
>you send a personal death threat to Adolf Hitler. "Only Bolsheviks kill those who dissent", he shouts, waving the proof that you threatened to murder him over his head. Maybe this wasn´t such a good idea.
>>291414
He is already working on physics and atoms. He says that he also has an idea involving zero-point energy, using it do disable enemy weaponry from afar.
>>291419
Einstein says that he would rather stay apolitical, but advises you to push more for cleaner energy. Lignite is not good for urban centers.
>>
>>291433
Green party is part of the government (we were the first to actually join the KNP coalition giving you the support needed to have a government) so we can get some help from him.

It's also simply something Einstein would probably love to do. Unicorn start ups with the best of two regions would be an absolute blast for a top scientist to join.

Also will give more credibility to the start up.

/
>propaganda is put into the Rhineland, talking about how peace is good for the area, and war was the reason it was ever interfered with in the first place.
If the peace propaganda has success, that will effectively double as improving the liberal sentiment in the region, which will support Grone Party.
>>
>>291456
Scratch that, just give him the finger and BTFO
>>
>>291457
I.. am campaigning in Rhineland.
Campaign in Leipzig and Saxony
>>
>>291464
You give Hitler a severed finger in a box. He grows deeply concerned that you actually are going to murder him.
>>
>>291457
I didn't say you couldn't. Just remember where his loyalty lies.
>>
>>291456
We thank him for his advice, and take it to heart. In order to advance the development, we provide down-on-their-luck educated Germans (just normal educated dudes) to help with the non-genius-requiring-stuff (like paper pushing and scribing or whatever needs the Unicorns have within reason).
To make sure it doesn't look like we are being un German, we stress that our start-up isn't political as such, but guided by the knowledge that the Polish have some brilliant minds and there is no reason why they can't be used to benefit Germans by working with Saxoners.

>>291472
Well, not everyone will be swayed by my peace advertisements so much as to go full left, most will just be slightly moved enough away from extremism to be safe voters. I will overall be strengthening you by weakening Nazis.
>>
>>291487
HAH
But you knew what I meant, just flip the bird, do a 360, and walk out
>>
>>291487
How many chinese groups are there?
>>
>>291502
And keep this from spreading to the press.
Bribes all the way
>>
>>291502
You give Hitler a gesture with your middle finger. Hitler is convinced that you are simply insane at this point.
>>291492
>the Polish have some brilliant minds
The people laugh at your joke, a German with a good sense of humour being very rare. When the start-up begins operating, however, they start working, and are now simply smiling, happy that they have jobs again.
>>
>>291545
Around a dozen.
>>
>>291548
Then start reciting Lorem ipsum, do the most outlandish shit possible. People will int believe this shit and discredit the Nazis if this goes public and my bribery fails.
>>
>>291554
Find one of those that the leader will actually come meet me
>>
>>291548
Fuck yes.

>start a comedy show that has Polish getting beaten by Saxons, and people in Nazi costumes being beaten in logic by dudes dressed like Polish peasants.

Or maybe join with other parties and instead do a comedy show of Nazis being gay or feminine.
>>
>>291581
Metrosexual stereotypes?
>>
>>291584
something like that. Basically make the Nazis a laughing stock.
>>
>>291581
>start a comedy show
The Green party is pretty much a comedy show already, but okay
>>291567
You ask all the warlords of China to come meet you in Berlin. They all say that to go to another country in such a massive civil war is tantamount to suicide, and all refuse.
>>291562
You start reciting nonsensical Latin phrases, and Hitler scurries away quickly with a panicked look on his face. He is reported to be seeking a therapist.
>>
>>291609
How dangerous would it be for me to go there? Go there and meet with the leader of the largest gang.
>>
>>291599
I will assist if: We make Hitler batshit retarded and throwing outlandish accusations at our leaders which are moderately dressed and look responsible and put together.
>>
File: charlie-kelly-nazi.jpg (19KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-kelly-nazi.jpg
19KB, 512x384px
so, is this thread still going?
im completely new to this and honestly i've never really dabbled in /qst/ outside of a few RP threads and this seems pretty nice
>>
>>291609
make it out to be that he is mentally ill, act like nothing happened. We (him and I) were the only two people in the room. If this is public, that is.
>>
>>291631
It's gotten a little sillier. But I guess it is still fun.
>>
File: vote_silly_party_by_jhaumann.jpg (123KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
vote_silly_party_by_jhaumann.jpg
123KB, 600x796px
>>291639
>>
>>291633
Persist with propaganda in designated areas and in areas of Nazi control post that they are insane and that the attention whoring tactics of the group are hilariously stupid and outlandish.
>>
>>291609
Wait, Germany can sell Arms, right?
>>
>>291664
Is this kill?
>>
>>291718
Yep
>>
>>291617
>the largest gang.

The would be the Kuomintang, whose capital, Nanjing, is decently secure, and has a controlled road from it to Shanghai.
>>291631
Yeah, I'll probably keep it going for another hour or so. Then I´m going to Sweden until Tuesday. if anyone else would like to take over, that´s fine.
>>291633
You tell everyone that Hitler has clearly gone insane, unlike you, who have never needed a therapist in your life. You're the most mentally stable penguin there is.
>>
>>291618
sounds perfect.

>>291664
:D

>Use the collapse of the Nazi Party's respectability to propel the Green Party into greater heights. If evidence is needed, show how we have created a large number of jobs and have reduced poverty hugely in Saxony. Say that we can repeat the success if our policies are repeated everywhere else.

Also show how the rich have gained so much from the poor and middle class getting jobs too.

Another pulse of "Environment is valuable and can be exploited without being destroyed", maybe including a brief interview with Einstein.
>>
>>291745
Alright. I will board a plane and go to Nanjing.
Good luck in Swedistan
>>
Weimar map.png
546KB, 2000x1700px
>>291761
You take a plane to Shanghai, where a truck will escort you to Soochow. From there you will be taken to Nanjing via regular car.
>>291754
You continue to campaign for cleaning the environment, a popular idea among urban people but opposed by, unsurprisingly, coal miners, mainly lignite miners.

It is 1931, and the Baden DMZ is no more as per your agreement with the French. Despite no shortage of labour in France, repeated strikers and bad planning mean that it will be another year before the Maginot line is completed on that front.
>>
>>291811
Alright. I want to sit down with him and talk to him about a large arms sale. If he has the money, we can give him weapons, tanks, planes, anything a 1st world country has. All we ask is to be their biggest trade partner and maybe their only trade partner.
>>
>>291745
Wunderbar!
Create a sort of SNL to mock nazism. Although not all dedicated to mocking politics, it will make frequent pokes and jabs at them and Hitler's insanity. Continue propaganda in designated areas. By chance, what is my approval rating in my actives areas?
>Germany
>Alsace Lorraine
>Netherlands
>Luxembourg
>Liechtenstein
>South Tyrol
>Switzerland
>Danzig
>Austria
>>
>>291811
We also campaign for clean air, however don't want to penalize companies for it, but work on cleaning up the air
>>
>>291811
The GLCN will continue campaigning in the north and prussia. Also, I want to try and push for laws that would make it easier for new startup-buisnesses. Maybe institute facilities where new buisness can report for unemployed workers at a low, but standard, price. Then, send the unemployed there so that they atleast have something.
>>
>>291857
Well if this deal works with the Chinese, we shouldn't need relief packages.
>>
>>291811
In order to keep the coal miners happy, our environmental movement also has an emphasis on making sure coal miners are given jobs too.

Coal isn't bad as such, we just need to add filters to factories that use coal as an energy source. These filters will require workers, and can even be sold to other nations.

Efficiency measures that have been discovered by the unicorn startup (We will call it SaxPole Energy Limited, or SPEL for short) will be made available to the rest of Germany, however will have a blueprint owned by SPEL (they get a percentage of the profits for the next 50 years, or however long those types of intellectual property things are meant to last).

We also send a researcher to china who will test the waters on some of the newly developed ideas to see if there is a market for SPEL and any new similar startups led by Green Party initiatives.
>>
>>291842
Chiang is intrigued at your offer, but cannot pay up front. Wars do not leave you with large reserves, you see. However, he is willing to promise that at least 50% of all plunder from conquered provinces be used to pay you back, thus meaning that if he wins, you win.
>>291849
>Germany
Approx 13%.
Remember though, most other nations hate Germany´s guts after that little scuffle back in 1914.
>Alsace Lorraine
4.5%, entirely from ethnic Germans
>Netherlands
2%
>Luxembourg
Luxembourg has recently banned all parties who campaign for Germanic unification,
including yours.
>Liechtenstein
~70%
>South Tyrol
Under fascist control, your party is banned.
>Switzerland
3%, only operating in the northern German cantons.
>Danzig
Around 10%
>Austria
~1%
>>291857
You begin cutting red tape in order to create more jobs. You succeed, but people are losing their jobs as fast as new ones are being made, and the new ones are of much lower quality. till, it is better than nothing. Notably, a disproportionate amount of those with enough capital for such ventures are of Jewish descent.
>>
>>291912
And what about the trade deal? If he agrees, then we can send limited support
>>
>>291912
Has my support changed significantly?
>>
>>291912
Hmm... Can I meet with the minister of Luxembourg? I also want to focus on increasing my size in Austria and Switzerland. As well as in Bavaria and Baden. Maybe you can color in an influence map? I think it would give us a better idea of where to improve our standings.
>>
>>291918
>1918
Checked
Yes you can.
>>291944
By around 1% or so, the Green party is a bit ahead of its time here
>>
>>291964
Alright.We will load up our ships with some rifles, a few tanks, bullets, and whatever else we have laying about.
>>
>>291975
Wait!
Denounce the treaty of Versailles as well, and announce we will not follow it anymore. The French must leave
Now we can support Chiang much better with more guns and troops.
>>
>>291959
You can meet whenever you want.
>a map
you got it fa.m
>>291975
You "sell" a few hundred thousand rifles, a hundred tanks or so, millions of ammo, and some planes, artillery, ad other shit you'rte not using to China. Chiang is happy and says he won´t forget this.
>>292009
You denounce the treaty of Versailles, and announce that Germany will officially not follow it anymore. The world draws its breath as Germany begins clawing back its place among the Great Powers.
>>
>>292034
Well, how is our economy compared to others?
>>
>>291964
Pretty awesome that my party has any appreciable influence 90 years early.

>start building an elite university in Leipzig that has 50% top 300 students of Germany, and 50% international students.
These students are the top in each field, but more focus on economy and science (STEM fields).
We will also try and hire the best professors.

We need to push the barriers of knowledge. Once impressive prototypes are developed we will use them to advertise the advantages of calm working together with others for German benefit.
>>
>>292050
Where is the money for this?
>>
File: Results2.png (185KB, 1010x872px) Image search: [Google]
Results2.png
185KB, 1010x872px
Whoops, forgot the map.
Green-grey is GCLN,
Blue grey is KN,
Dark grey are the Nazis,
Blue is ARFP,
And Green? Guess.

And that's all for this session. I'll be back Tuesday.
>>
>>292050
>>292068
Yeah, nice idea on principle but I think we need to put our money elsewhere currently. In revitalizing the economy.

Can I try to expand the goverment owned buissness related to arms-manufactoring? I want to try and hire more poor people in to this industry to promote their welfare, and also stimulate the economy.
>>
>>292075
Well I guess since we are re arming, we could. But I know that when China is done, it will make us big cash.
>>
>>292042
It's okay comparatively, but with high unemployment (ca. 20%) and low wages for long hours for those with jobs.
>>
>>292077
We can use the increased production of arms to sell increasing numbers to china.

Can we also simultaneously sell to Japan? Try to not mention that we are also selling to China at the same time.
>>
>>292071
Sweet. Looking alright for us

>>292068
we will apply for a mixture of foreign investment (as being allowed into the elite academy would bring prestige to the country of origin) and various companies in Germany.

>>292075
>technological development/knowledge-expansion won't revitalize economy.

My party has already done a lot with our limited support base.

Anyway, I guess I need to give Hesse a bit of attention.
>get the government to approve an increase in funding for improving roads in that area.
>>
>>292071
>>292034
Thanks for the map!
I want to try and convince the minister thatit would benefit the people of Luxembourg greatly, and would make him and the ruling class very rich men. At least convince him to allow our party to participate in their affairs.
Also is it possible to meet Kaiser Wilhelm II and convince him to return?
>>
>>292080
>>292089
We can open to Japan.Why don't you go this time?
>>
>>292110
Okay. The GLCN will go with our head as well as our top diplomacists to talk to Japan. Preferably as close to the Emperor as we can get.

I also want to send a telegram to the president of Finland, inviting them to another feast. Like the previous.

And make travelling arrangements for discussing with the norweigans after the feast.

Instruct those responsible for our propaganda to keep focusing heavily on the western prussia and Schwerin regions. I also want to give some attention to the electorates near Netherlands, I can't remember what they're called. Westphalia and Hesse, no?
>>
>>292132
I think. This time I want Japan to actually buy. The thing with China was a one time thing for a big payout.
>>
>>292142
Allright then. Make sure that the deals we strike with Japan are long-term for heavy investment of our goods in their military development. Our tanks and planes probably won't be much good in a pacific enviroment, but our arms and explosives definitively can.
>>
>>292146
Yeah. The tanks and planes will be very good if we can have China actually start buying them. With that money, we can drum up some ideas to lower unemployment. Maybe we can get two powers to fight a war?
>>
>>292071
Do you mean Thursday or Tuesday?
>>
>>292157
We can discuss it tommorow. Heading to bed for the night. Cya, my friend and noble ally.
>>
>>292164
Alright. Goodbye.
>>
>>292164
Buh Bye
>>
>>292164
I think our Iceland bro went to Sweden so we are out of luck for about a week.
>>
>>294944
Well tits. What do?
>>
>>295331
He said wait till tuesday, someone continue without him, or we keep fucking around till he gets back. I am hoping he will just start another thread when he gets back.
>>
I'm still here!
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.