[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BoaC part XII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: Yellow-7.png (26KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-7.png
26KB, 1357x628px
Our forces and the Crusaders reach Thessaloniki in the West, overwhelming the defending Turks in short time.

Meanwhile in the East , the Mohawk Commander has successfully lead our Holy warriors to victory , capturing Adana and Tarsus. Under his command, our forces are now on their way to Hattusa, which the Turks renamed to Ankara and made their Capital.

After such overwhelming defeats, the Turks withdrew entirely from Hellas and fortified in Byzantium, while also concentrating their forces in Anatolia, in Ankara , calling for aid from all Muslim Kingdoms nearby, to defend against our Great Army.

Though neither Byzantium nor Ankara would ever face battle against us.

An illness has befallen the Turks and the Crusaders alike, though not us strangely.
From what we could gather they suffer from the same illness , a kind of fever, one that we've seen before.
Splenic Fever.

It appears that much like the Spaniards did 10 years ago, we too have brought a disease with us that is unknown in this world.

The Fever is spreading rapidly among Turks and Crusaders and reports have it, that some people in Italy seem to have been befallen by it already.

Our disease is spreading like a wildfire, we know how to treat it and increase the chances of survival, but the old-world Barbarians don't.

As they aren't people however, we care little and the garrisons we left behind in the cities we conquered, treat our population only, and leave barbarians to die.

As our forces reach Ankara and Byzantium, both cities are already devoid of life.
With little to no resistance anywhere, we expel the surviving Turks from Hatti and Lydia and chase them back where they came from.

The Turks take our disease with them back into east, infecting whomever they meet.

The Christian and Islamic world are facing collapse, as they had never seen a plague of such magnitude before. Many see it as the end of the world, and sure enough, it is the end of their world and the dawn of ours.

We don't know how far splenic fever will spread, but we hardly care at all.

Our borders in the old world are slowly manifesting themselves, while our troops are still off to reconquer Hatti and Lydia, trying to rescue whoever is still alive.

What will we do next?
>>
>>281664
establish contact and trade with our American empire, try to salvage and pillage as much information as we can. Weapons, books and maps should have priority.
>>
>>281691
We should also start to control the sea with our navy, this will allow us to observe the roman countries for an opportunity to invade.
>>
>>281698
well as you can tell, they're all dying off anthrax
it's a matter of a few years before the old world is essentially dead, in the same fashion the new world died off the plague IRL
>>
>>281700
If it is that fast i guess we should just invade, although we might need to recruit some soldiers from our newly conquered population.
>>
>>281705
Yeah we could go out right now and conquer literally the entire world, but overextension is an issue too.
We still have to collect taxes and shit and enforce the law and all that, and that's kinda hard with such a gigantic Empire , and it'll get bigger since we're here to reconquer the old Empire.
>>
>>281700
We should also pull a jew and offer healing for tech and annexation.
>>
>>281707
Then lets just take the coastal cities of Europe so we have control of the sea then focus on the internals of our empire, start importing our overpopulated people from America, establish trade, enforce the law, stuff that guaranties our stability.
>>
I have to go to sleep so I'll repost my post from last thread.
> i would like to suggest that when we reach the great Persian library we copy every book in it and spread it over the entire empire until America so we create a renaissance.
>>
>>281707
To prevent further overextension we should only conquer what was once ours, Europe and the rest of Asia can be spared for another time. So sadly the opposite of what >>281718 said about capturing the coastal cities although I'm in favour of the other proposals which involve contact with our new world part of our empire. We should tax the new world empire a bit more heavily since we need it for the war effort.
>>
>>281757
If we can't take the coastal cities then I'll compromise with building better ships with salvaged tech and periodically raiding anybody who tries to rebuild the coastal cities, keep them as ghost towns until we have the manpower to resettle.
>>
>>281760
>better ships with salvaged tech
how do you think we got here in the first place?
>>
Cure the europeans for fuck sake..

HELP THE CRUSADERS
We here for the turks and muslims
>>
>>281760
Seems like a good idea, basically patrolling the coast of continental Europe with our ships so no sea trade is possible for them with the occasional raid of their cities.

I would suggest we find new (is)lands between our old world and new world lands to shorten the sea travel without ports our ships have to endure. Probably the islands in the Carribean would do or the somewhere in the north of South America.
>>
>>281768
We're here primarily to restore our old empire if I remember correctly, the fact that the others are dying of our disease is only beneficial for us since this will make it easier to spread our religion later on.
>>
>>281779
This is a christian board anon

Fugg da ebil bagans :DDDDDDDDDDD
le ebbin
>>
decision pls? b0ss.
>>
>>282010
Help cure crusaders and euros
Take back the old kingdom
Reinforce supply line
Besiege Constantinople
>>
>>282046
it doesnt really look like you guys agreed on any of that

besides, why would we help the europeans?
to us they are what the jews were to the nazis : not even human.
>>
>>282065
Retake the Empire. Europe is going to collapse, they are below our concern. We are here for Kianur, not Rome. Our Empire will dominate all. I have an idea. We use the tonic we came up with a bunch of threads ago on anyone that converts in a service of our religion, similar to baptism. Make sure no-one but our loyal priests knows about the process.

With that done, reconquer all we can, hopefully reclaim the Tutankaion, then fracture our new african holdings into Vice-royalties/Exarchates (Carthage, Mauretania, Djerid, etc.) This means we don't have to piss about managing the entirety of North Africa, but we'll still be able to easily travel to our new world holdings. By the way, there is absolutely no way we're going to be able to govern America and Kianur at the same time, I'd suggest releasing the Americas as Viceroyalties and client states. Keep them small, keep them divided. Massive tax base, very little real risk.

Onward, to the Tutankaion.
>>
>>282086
yeah I know we can't hold onto both, but I had something planned to work around that.
You know, Spain also had a gigantic Empire at one point that they couldn't possibly hold on to, but did anyway, since there was no competition for them.

also regarding the flu syrup , our knowledge on it was lost to time.
The Princess didn't know how to make it , neither did the expedition of Karna, and due to the civil war and islamic conquest, the knowledge of it in the old world was lost entirely.

The only ones who still have it are the warrior monks protecting the Tutankaion.
>>
>>282065
Yeah we didn't agree on that at all, I will be seconding/supporting the posters behind >>282086 and >>281760

It also sadly seems there are less people participating in this thread than before.
>>
>>282569
Yeah, probably a consequence of people not getting what they want all the time.
That and how slow this quest is.
I mean we've been at it for over a month now guys.
>>
>>282086
>>281760
this
>>
>>282919
Why did Spaniards got sooner to America? it should be around 1530 by now.
>>
>>283400
I wanted to give people a chance to still save Rome in some capacity, since that was a popular demand in earlier threads, that's why I sped up European history by like 40 years.
>>
>>283421
Did Byzantium fallen to the turks anyways?
>>
>>283432
Yes, but since we arrived on the scene only 9 years after the fall , the greeks are still pretty eager to restore "muh roman empire" that's why there is an Orthodox Crusade going on.
>>
>>283448
Have we taken any steps to help them yet?
>>
>>283448
Good, how did we get anthrax? that's dangerous.
>>
>>283488
we joined the crusade as to not give them a chance to take Anatolia before us, and also help them with actually restoring rome.

>>283492
Naturally occurring disease in Bisons.
Since we live with these things, a shitload of people die from it every year, and that over the last 1500 years has given us a decent resistance.
>>
welp continuing tomorrow I got shit to do, like sleeping.
>>
>>281718
This, it would be nice to take control of sea, so when whoever survives and wants to trade we'll be able to heavily tax them, seing as the traderoutes belong to us.
>>
I'm back.
>>
>>282105
I had an idea about controlling our multi-continent empire by adding to the bureaucracy. declaring ourselves "emperor" of earth and installing minor emperors for each land, north America, Africa, middle east and Europe then having them treat each other as separate empires for trade, but still regard themselves as ruled by the emperor of earth.
>>
File: Yellow-8.png (26KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-8.png
26KB, 1357x628px
Sarigal makes it his life-goal to retake all of the old Empire and reforge Kianur.

Sure enough, he succeeds and crowns himself Sarsarrum in 1961 Anpa Sarilu (1468 AD), having reclaimed the entire old Empire with his Holy Army.
And now for the first time since our arrival, we make contact to Essukur and most of our soldiers go home, in exchange millions of impoverished people, who suffer from the over-population, that was temporarily resolved due to the Spanish plague, are now making their way for the old world either to settle the land of their ancestors.

This massive migration is extremely costly, but right now, the Sarsarrum Sarigal is taking the risk of and let everyone go freely.

He dies shortly after, in 1963 aS.
As was tradition since Ishtara - his nephew takes the throne.

This young man consolidates the Empire and renames it.
Away from the ancient "Kianur", giving it a more modern name, one much more appropriate, holding the same meaning but easier for people to grasp.

henceforth the Empire is called
Baraki Salmat

The Holy Empire of Mankind.

Our Sarsarrum is quite the administrative type, and he doesn't like how the Empire is structured, as it is inefficient for such a vast Empire.

Thus he decides to change everything to fit his bureaucratic needs.

Much like it was prior to the eternal war, the Empire is split into Provinces , provinces into prefectures , every prefecture into districts and every district into cities and their surrounding areas.

However, the extend of the changes runs much deeper

CUT

(I know the date says 1500 even though it's only 1470, it's because 1500 is the end of current emprah's life)
>>
File: Yellow-8a.png (31KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-8a.png
31KB, 1357x628px
CONT

The Sarsarrum refuses to give any power to cities, instead cities become an administrative limbo-land, which is under the control of both the Marelugals (who this time around are elected and not chosen by his superior) and Nagulugals, as well as the Sarsarrum himself.

This way, any political change in a city, has to go through the district manager first, while the Sarsarrum gains immediate information on the state of the Empire, making Imperial response time to uprisings so fast, that rebellions become borderline impossible.

Additionally, Nagulugals now send their reports to their Belqabal instead of their Belkur, this too is to increase response time for Imperial Bureaucracy.

Meanwhile, Belkurs have their influence reduced as well, though not nearly as badly as Marelugals.

Belkurs now handle the immense amount of reading and writing work, related to managing the Empire, as they are not only reduced in their right to command, but also hardly have any time to do so either, now that report to not only the Belqabal, but also his Nagulugals, as well as the Sarsarrum and the newly introduced managing class - Sapluen.

Sapluens manage several provinces at once, much like kings would, though not with nearly as much power.

Sapluens function as a final relay station between the provinces and the Sarsarrum, as well as acting as the heads of the Sarsarrums law enforcement.

To ensure minimal risks, the Sarsarrum funds a massive Guardsman project, in which city-guards are educated in the law, and do more active patrolling, to reduce crime in the Empire.

The Sapluens are supposed to handle these Guardsmen across several provinces, as normally they would only follow the command of the Sarsarrum, which with the size of our Empire, is a hardly feasible task.

In addition, every Sapluen employs a council of representatives, elected by the cities, who handle the Trade in the Sapluens provinces.
To keep corruption to a minimum, the Sarsarrum himself employs a personal Guardsman for every council-man in the Empire, who function not only as Guards but also as Spies and enforcers of the Sarsarrums will.
These special Guardsmen are called Awil Baraqu (Man/Men of Lightning).
As no one expects to be arrested by them, much like you don't expect to get hit by lightning.

It took our Sarsarrum over 30 years to implement this system.

We are currently writing the year 1993 aS (1500 AD)

Our Bureaucratic Sarsarrum has abolished the law of Ishtara and reintroduced the right of the first born, this time applying to either sons or daughters, though boys are definitely preferred.
Thus a girl can only inherit if there is no valid boy to rule the Empire, or if an elder daughter has a son.

With these new rules, the 3rd child of our deceased Sarsarrum, becomes the new Sarsarrum of Baraki Salmat.

What is his first action as Sarsarrum?

(pic only shows Provincens and sub-kingdoms)
>>
no worries lads, I didn't forget about the renaisance, this administrative stuff is part of it already, I'll spread it out over several posts.
>>
>>285364
Thanks, are we stable enough to expand and start taking Europe?
>>
>>285374
Sadly not, but we ARE stable enough to not randomly collapse in on ourselves and largely enforce the law across the Empire.

Lots of the old Empire are suffering from neglect though.
So it's going to be an extremely costly effort to maintenance everything, bring it back up to date, etc.

We can go to war technically, but managing the new shit is going to be a pain in the ass without the level of communication speed we had prior to the fall of Kianur.
>>
>>285381
Well the lets focus on improving tech and civilization, put a focus on spreading old kianur teachings and improving speed of communication.
>>
>>285385
also, let's begin assimilating the natives into our redskin family by encouraging a belief that our exile to America has given us a holy blessing of the flesh, to prevent red skin from becoming the minority we should closely monitor marriage and population while using America's overpopulation as a constant source of fresh settlers.
How reasonable is this plan OP?
>>
>>285396
sounds interesting to say the least.
And the constant influx of people in America, is already causing them to migrate into the old world, since most people here are dead by now.

Our conquests followed the Anthrax pandemic after all, so much like America IRL after the spaniards, 90% of every native is dead right now, and the population coming in from America is going to replace them naturally, just how White people replaced Aboriginies in Australia and Redskins in the U.S, by not only outnumbering them, but also outbreeding them.

So yeah this basically what's going on, and what you're suggesting is that we encourage interracial breeding, to make that process even faster.

I don't really mind, I mean it's how we became redskinned in the first place, just saying it's interesting.
>>
>>285402
The reason i want our people to be completely red skinned in the first place is for stability, a simple red=us, not red=barbarian installed into everybody would help a lot.
>>
>>285413
that idea might just be crazy enough to work.
>>
>>285417
>Those white folks are dangerous.jpg
>>
>>285396
>>285413
I'm liking this plan.
>>285352
What's the state of our old world libraries? Did they suffer in our exile or are they still shining beacons of knowledge and learning?
>>
>>285456
They suffered pretty bad because of Islam.
Most of them were burned because in this world, Muslims think we are the devil, so anything we teach must be pure evil.

India lost some of it's libraries due to sheer neglect, but other than that they're fine.

There's another great library if you recall, a 3rd one that's neither in mesopotamia nor india, we'll hear of these guys in the next update.
>>
>>285413
Amazing
>>
As odd as it sounds, we should treat the old worlders well. Let the turks and the Europeans live in peace while curing our plague (Yes I know it's not black death) and maybe create a sort of hitman for hire. For example, the HRE wants Spain bullied, so we invade them.

Also we should focus more on the Americas, Unite them both under our flag
>>
>>285352
What the fuck did just happen?
Weren't we supposed to be an empire?
>>
>>285352
Ask to own an enclave in Constantinople, build a religious structure and try to gain followers, and use that to learn about current Europe.

If Constantinople refuses then send our own missionaries to Europe, protected by soldiers, and see what information they bring back, as well as converts hopefully.
>>
>>286750
We are. The Emperor rules the entire thing, directly ordering around his subordinates who command the individual provinces. The Romans had problems with having just one emperor, we're sure as hell going to have difficulties unless we heavily delegate.
>>
>>287079
Ya, reaching one end of the empire from another for us isn't as easy as a quick ship across the old Mediterranean, we're transatlantic.
>>
OP, you still there?

>>286967
Supporting this
>>
Thanks to the administrative reforms of the previous Sarsarrum, the Empire is slowly stabilizing.
The new Sarsarrum as his very first act in office, has begun sending missionaries into Europe to bestow Humanity upon those willing to leave behind their Barbarian ways.

As a means to convince them, every missionary is allowed to treat Splenic Fever.
It won't cure them, as it doesn't cure people either, but at least it will increase their chance of survival.

Meanwhile, mysterious warrior monks from the dead steppes of Persekur (Persia) have arrived at the court of the Sarsarrum and asked him rather odd questions, such as whether he was Anshargal or not.

Of course, as a distant descendant of Ishtaras daughters, he is Anshargal, but this practice is unfamiliar in the old Empire, so he has a historian explain it to them.

They are both in awe and skeptical at the same time, as they have no solid proof he is a descendant of Gilgaram. However, in the old Empire, you were not born Anshargal, but chosen by the priests if you were both a son of Gilgaram AND already Sarsarrum.

The Monks have a hard time taking his claim to be Anshargal seriously, but in the end they do out of sheer respect for his lineage.

After all of this, they finally get to the point of why they were here.
They are the Guardians of the nameless holy site constructed long ago by the most hated Sarsarrum, in it is the Tutankaion - the largest Temple in the Empire, containing the entire knowledge of the world as we knew it back then, written on Iron, with letters of Bronze, to last for all eternity.

The Monks, whom we technically haven't conquered, point this very fact out to the Sarsarrum and in the same breath, offer to become his and only his Vassals.
He gladly accepts them, though he is curious now as to what this Tutankaion was they talked about.

So he went on a pilgrimage to the Tutankaion, deep in the dead steppes of Persekur, atop a mountain no army has ever braved.

He found himself in a most wonderful city, the most heavily fortified he has ever seen or even heard of. He visited the Tutankaion and sure enough , the Monks did not lie, it truly contains an amount of knowledge so vast, the Sarsarrum can hardly grasp it, and all of written in metal.

After seeing all of this, he sits down and simply begins to read.
He doesn't understand this ancient language even, and yet he reads it as though it was native to him.
A blessing of Sarilu perhaps?

None of the Monks know and neither does the Sarsarrum.

After spending about a year in the Tutankaion and the fortress-city surrounding it, he returns home to Thumim and tries to put some of his newly attained knowledge into practice.

What will our glorious Sarsarrum do first?

(I will try integrating the whole interracial breeding thing into an update where it fits the ongoing narrative)
>>
>they have no solid proof

the "no" was supposed to be "now" just to clear up confusion.
>>
>>291115
Send for our best scholars to speak with us. Tell them of what we know, and offer them the chance to go to Tutankaion. Those who choose to go will be tasked with establishing a university there for only our most brilliant and gifted to attend.

Studying the metal text for so long has given you an idea. Text made in such a fashion can be used to imprint a copy of itself onto other materials. A modified version of this could be used to disseminate books to large numbers of the population. Task our engineers with designing and improving process capable of this.

If this is successful, issue educational reforms to try to have every member of society reach their intellectual potential regardless of their position in life.

Finally whenever the missionaries start returning, question them about this Europe and it's people. Give any converts the chance to marry 'into the religion' by granting them marriages with your new world (red skinned) subjects with similar social standing.
>>
So, what's even all happened in this thread?
>>
>>291737
We stomped roaches.
>>
>>291115
We should try to set up a sea route between our most western part of the empire in the new world and the most eastern part of our empire in the old world, this would hopefully speed up the migration and resettlement of our population into the old world since the west coast of our empire on the new world was very heavily populated.

Expecially promote migration (from our new world capital) to the old world capital, essentially creating a brain drain. Hopefully this will make our new world capital flourish and densily populated.

Also now that we have waged and won a war this big we should encourage our people to craft statues and paintings and such of the victory our empire accomplished.
>>
So guys, whatcha deciding on?
Cuz I gotta make that new thread with the update in it.
>>
>>295503
Choose whatever you like, OP.
>>
I'm back.
>>295503
Focus on science with a priority on faster travel and communications, also encourage people to create like he said>>295396
Maybe settle more of Africa if we can.
>>
>>295503
>>291209
I'd still like to try at least some of this.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.