[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tamriel Risk - Second Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 707
Thread images: 29

File: Owncomp1.png (426KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp1.png
426KB, 2360x1284px
(Rules Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/P3RXYaV2)

READ THE RULES BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. OLD MEMBERS READ ASWELL, THEY HAVE BEEN UPDATED SOMEWHAT.

NEXT TURN

In and around the Summerset isles, there is still expansion by the Guards Guild. The people seek far and wide to establish trading colonies. One such colony is established on Valenwood, in hopes of finding the type of wood that has been growing ever popular amongst the Children of Yokuda. Alas, it seems the populace have allready cut down all woods of that type. Nevertheless however, the colony establishes itself successfully. The Khajiit colony on the eastern island that was established years ago, however, is causing a bit of a stir. The colony has entered into a feud with the Alikr, and claims to embargo them. This is obviously not what the Guild wants, and the situation has to be solved until a crisis can arise. (-2t until solved for Guards and Alikr.)

The Naga and Junta are deadlocked in fighting, and have not seen any advancements made on either side for a good while. Some say the soldiers do not wish to fight at all.

In Morrowind, the new city of Ropheric is finally blossoming in its true dwemer-architecture style. It is truly a pearl of the world, one that people travel from far and wide to behold. Altough not constructed for trade OR military purposes, the town draws plenty of tourists, and gives a boost to the local agriculture. (+7t for town). The Protectorate has also sent forces to Solstheim. Solstheim, however, is allready contested by the Children of Yokuda, who seem eager to get the populace on their side. The Skaal do not mind the Protectorates forces too much, as they allready know some of them from fishing and trade on the northern side of Morrowind. The island is split in two, for now, and is the hot topic on everyones mind in Tamriel.

In Cyrodiil, the frontier remains quiet for a while. The Second Empire sends two adventurers out through the land to scour for hidden ruins and treasures. One of them gets caught up with a tavern wench, who ends up slitting his throat and running away with his money. The other adventurer, however, tells of a large hidden cave somewhere near the border with the Jarl of Falkreath. He says the locals tell tales of kings of old who were buried there. He requests some legionnary forces to go with him, as it would be far too much of a dangerous job for himself.

In Valenwood, some minor agricultural expansion is held, but nothing of noteworthy status. What is of noteworthy status, however, is that of the rumors of a juggling bear who is touring around the countryside of the adepts of Valenwood. Some say, that is is just an unusually hairy man.
>>
Rolled 6903 (1d10000)

Okay don't care that much about solstheim, let it be split, I will just sail to the south-eastern coast of morrowind and make a colony there, I hope the redguards will enjoy the warmer climate ;)
>>
Rolled 5867 (1d10000)

>>281565
Oh Look I'm getting fucked again with minimal expansion.

Attempt diplomacy with the Khajit and if they don't listen to reason they face Capital punishment, they're literally refugees here and their presence is miniscular I really don't need this shit straight after the Daedra.

I need to expand and claim the Isles already, push forward. 100% expansion eastwards onto the isles.
>>
>>281644
I obviously meant westwards. duh.
>>
>>281565
Also OP, could you do me a huge favour and move my Valenwood frontier onto that area below where it is, the part that's untouched?
>>
>>281653
Yeah sure, I'll do it for the next mupdate.
>>
Rolled 1965 (1d10000)

>>281565
Send a small squad of Legionaries to this cabe
>>
Rolled 2415 (1d10000)

>>281565
Attempt to wipe out the naga once again.
>>
>>281677
Fuck. Only 5. Good thing the count goes to work.
>>
>>281565
Did OP Die?
>>
>>281763
No, he's waiting for more posters.
>>
>>281774
Well I know with almost certainty that the count is at work. It is Monday.
>>
>>281781
Well him,yeah. suppose that's mostly everyone though. I'll start compiling.
>>
Rolled 474 (1d10000)

Roll for Naga
>>
Rolled 1169 (1d10000)

Roll for myself
>>
File: Owncomp2.png (426KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp2.png
426KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 3909 (1d10000)

NEXT TURN

The Jarl of Falkreath, in light of his recent expansions, attempts once again to build the city of Whiterun. This time, hopefully with better results than the last.

The Children of Yokuda seem to be on a round-world trip, and lay themselves down amongst the dunmer of south-east morrowind. The Dunmer here are experiencing heavy food-shortage, and are starved to the bone. They have nothing. They are the lowest of the low, and at the barest of bone. Will you help them and spend a huge amount of resources on getting their infrastructure up and running?

The Guards Guild deals with it's internal problems. The Khajiit are silenced in one fell swoop, and they make no further notion of embargo towards the Redguards. (- removed). In light of the recent victory over daedra forces, more and more Altmer tribes start agreeing to join the Guild.

The legionnaires all fall dead to the creeps of the cave. However, the adventurer survives, and brings back with him a map. The map is written in some foreign language of which you understand none. It seems to indicate a pathway to...something.

In Black Marsh, the war rages on. Small victories for the Junta forces, but victories all the same. The Junta forces are getting ever more bitter towards their foes. (+3t vs Naga)
>>
Rolled 4740 (1d10000)

>>281814
What a shame. I want all of my scholars deciphering that map and that language.
>>
>>281819
Is 0 good, or is it the worst?
>>
>>281821
0 best

Rules should say.
>>
>>281824
Right. Of course. The rules. That I read.
>>
Rolled 6982 (1d10000)

>>281814
Exterminate the Loyalist Naga
Holy shit I am so tired of fighting the naga
>>
>>281829
Do you want help lol?
>>
Rolled 6504 (1d10000)

>>281814
Of course I will help these humble mer, give them food, build houses for them and help them to start farming again :)
>>
I urge you all to read the rules. Seriously.
I added new stuff to stuff like bonuses.
>>
>>281837
I read them. Pretty good OP
>>
>>281814
Heyo! I have like 3 hours to spare... so let's do this!!!

I use my ability on the second empire and asks for an audience to this general linden in my side of the river
>>
>>281847
It's my Imperial Brother. Bot do I have a deal for you.
>>
>>281847
Oops, forgot my name
>>
>>281850
My men are tired of fighting, although they are still loyal to the cause I cannot bear seeing all of these imperial lives thrown against each other and thus I have come to decide that diplomacy must be the answer to finish this bloodshed
>>
>>281850
I will hear you out, then I will propose my arrangements as well.
>>
>>281853
I couldn't agree more. That is why I have a deal to take you into the Empire. Would you like to know more?
>>
>>281565
hey, im here, i had to go to finish off a final exam before i could join so sorry im late. I thought teh children of yokuda failed at capturing Solstheim, ther ships were blown off course or something? nevertheless. I'm eager to expand, im going to expand from my northern colony down wards along the coast.

also do i get another action from my absence?>>281814
>>
>>281855
Speak brother, for my ears are ready to listen.
>>
>>281814
the fuck? you said last turn that i had plus agriculture and now im starving? the hell?
>>
>>281857
Not anymore, sorry.
Should've added it to the rules, but no more extra rolls. From here on, you miss a turn you miss a turn.

OP will go pick out jackets for 10 mins then return.
>>
>>281859
Not you. Other Dunmer. Where the Yokuda were colonizing.
>>
>>281858
It is obvious that we want no more war. We are both proud Imperials and want only one thing, our old empire restored. Another thing is obvious. You have been losing this war. I want us to work together, because we could become unstoppable, but that comes with a few demands. The western part of your Empire will become my land. Also, you will be under the banner of the Second Empire. However, whatever I research, you get and vice-versa. If I attack, so do you. If you attack, so do I. You can do whatever you want in your part of the empire You can expand, build, or even research. But we do share everything. I am willing to budge a little, but know this is for the future of the Empire.
>>
>>281861
oh, sorry, misread it.
>>
@children of yokuda
im willing to do a landswap, considering im contesting half of solstheim, and you're contesting a portion of Morrowind, we're both kind of stuck.

what I'm offering is simple, i hand over my share of the solstheim island and you give me the colonies in western morrowind. although politically it will belong to me, think of it as a town-sized embassy for the children.
>>
>>281863
I propose we form a confederation between us two, we will be the Co consuls of the septim empire and we will do military, political, and technological matters in concert to one another, however domestic arrangements(which will include, trade, agriculture, culture, and local administration) will be left to the behest of the other consul. The Empire will be basically be ruled by two, it will wage war, form alliances, and learn new research as one, but it will be governed, facilitate trade and commerce, and establish it's own local and provincial decrees separately.
>>
>>281863
I object on the thought of fighting under your banner, why not we fight under the old imperial banner, alongside our old ones?
>>
>>281871
Well it sounds like you described what I did. You will have full control of your part of the empire. But I do need the western half of the empire. You can of course vote on any matters and I can not make any big decisions without your consent
>>
>>281875
I suppose we could convert back to the old banner
>>
OP has work come up unexpectantly, I'll have to deal with that. Continue RPing in the manners you want while I'm gone.
>>
>>281881
the one with the skull and lion?

>>281884
how long will it take
>>
>>281885
I think the Dragon symbol.
>>
>>281885
Idk. Gotta clean up a boat. Probably not too long.
>>
Okay then, under these conditions. First off, we will fly the old banners of our past empire, alongside our own. Secondly, we will split the jurisdiction of authority in the United septim empire into two areas (it's borders will be the first original borders of before barring the entire eastern part of the Empire which I will concede to your authority. And thirdly, I will give you the Imperial city but provide me a seat of rulership in the the middle of the gold coast which will act as both as the official center for the Western septim dominion and as a testament to the unity of the septim empire
>>
>>281896
In exchange will be a unified septim empire that will fight under the behest of the co-consuls...
>>
>>281896
So fly the old banner, fair enough. You will then give me the eastern part of the empire? Sounds acceptable. I will grant a "Neutral" spot for you by the Empirical City. Can we finally unite to became a superpower?
>>
>>281889
These are my terms for peace brother. Humbly it is beneath a unified and glorious septim empire. All I ask is to fight under the banner that we used to serve as legionaires, to have a fair and equal sharing of dominion between us and for us to make a Capitol city on the illustrious gold coast
>>
>>281906
Where did you want to draw the borders? Am I losing land?
>>
>>281906
I have another hour left so.... what say you general?
>>
>>281917
The land that you have just conquered, not that much in exchange for the entire eastern part of the Empire in one turn. I think it was turn 7 or 8 borders except the entirety of the eastern part is now yours.
>>
>>281921
Here is the final hurdle. I will give you the land west of the black line and I will have a piece of territory along the coast, but I will also talk to the Jarl about giving you back the land he took in Cyrodill.
>>
>>281921 i'm sorry but the coast is mine, if you wish to use it, you just need to ask, for if I were to ever comission a grand navy, I would gladly order my men to do projects under your design if you have plans for the coast but to cede you teritorry so near my administrative seat is unnerving. It is simply impossible.
>>
>>281933
Well fucked up that reply, posting using a phone inside the office really gets to you... let me try that again
>>
>>281933
You can have toe coast, and everything past that black line going kinda up and down.
>>
>>281929
i'm sorry but the coast is mine, if you wish to use it, you just need to ask, for if I were to ever comission a grand navy, I would still need your consent before I can do any major operations with them. Also, I would gladly order my men to do projects under your design if you have plans for the coast but to cede you teritorry so near my administrative seat is unnerving. It is simply impossible
>>
>>281938
You'll have to specify what black line you are talking about, I just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing.
>>
>>281941
The line that is by the coast. I am on mobile so I can't really specify. The line that has 8 green territories in front.
>>
>>281958
Seems fair. I accept your offer my brother, the might of my armies, the works of my artisans, and the studies of my scholars are now yours.
>>
>>281966
And mine yours.
>>
>>281966
Should we talk about the first thing then? We can work on it when you get back
>>
>>281895
The other guy is back OP.
>>
>>282008
Eating. Be there in a few.
>>
>>281857
rolling to see how well my expansion from the north to the south will go>>282013
>>
Rolled 6012 (1d10000)

>>282039
>>282013
>>281857
whoops
>>
Rolled 7022 (1d10000)

>>281978
then I begin the construction of the western imperial capitol named Concord. In honor of the peace deal that was struck with the eastern dominion.
>>
>>282055
Dubs. Nice. Next turn I want to build the necessary infrastructure in your part of the Empire
>>
>>282055
Also, is there another word than dominion? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason.
>>
>>282061
I will also send dignitaries to quell the public unrest from the east.
>>
>>282063
hmmm.... how about protectorate? or tributary? cause cyrod is divided into counties like kvatch or anvil.
>>
>>282073
what about us
>>
>>282073
When Rome broke up into two, they were called empires right? So you could be the western Imperial Legion
>>
>>282081
okay, Western and Eastern Imperial Legions it is.
>>
Rolled 4554 (1d10000)

>>282073
actually, while im expanding south from the north, i want to send a strong military force into unclaimed territory and try and bring the lesser tribes into the fold, I will personally send Nod, one of my centurions, as a demonstration of Protectorate might, when they see our advancements in dwemer technology, i will not assimilate them, but instead i will use them as a proxy tribe, or a proxy nation. they will have to complete some important tasks for me in order to obatin vassalage,
>>
>>282090
>>282073
I'm not sure why i told you that, that was meant for OP
>>
File: giphy.gif (611KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
611KB, 500x300px
>>282095
its okay, I like when you talk to me
>>
>>282090
>>282095
also it will be to the west, i want any tribes along the coast of morrowind not as ours directly, but they will follow our commands as separate entities while we do what we need to in order to progress our holy technology.

so yeah, expansions from the northy ocming to the south, and assimiltations in the west, they will learn of our holy technology
>>
>>282103
>>282090
nice, two dubs, that aught to mean something,

rolling for the assimilation mission with Nod and my marines in toe
>>
>>282107
Where did you get 26 from? From your battle robits?
>>
>>282110
i got it from dwarven armor and weapons, having six centurions and a city with great agriculture
>>
Can I get a clear definition of the territorial changes between the empires? The posts kinda make me confused.
>>
Rolled 9683 (1d10000)

I would like to construct a coastal city.
>>
>>282157
So, I get all of the east from the Count, but he gets the coast near the Capitol, and he gets the land west of that black line that you have like 8 territories in front of
>>
>>282162
Name?

Sorry, guys, btw. So much has happened that now that I finally begin compiling the mupdate its taking me a while. Sit tight.

>>282166
So he gets the land to the west of the Imperial city, where the bridge to the actual city is?
>>
>>282157
We've confederated. So now We're both basically the same nation but under the rule of two people, Military campaigns and big projects are joint ventures and political ties are considered for the entire united septim empire. He gave me the teritorries west of the black line that has 8 green territories and that line is extended downward and all of that is in exchange for all of my territory in the east of that black line.
>>
>>282173
Basically this. I get the land that the black line is in front of. It's the line by the bridge going kinda up and down>>282172
>>
NEXT TURN

In Morrowind, the starving dunmer on the south-eastern coast slowly build up their infrastructure. They are ever grateful, and look at the children of Yokuda with undying loyalty.

The Protectorate uses their newfound technology to convince many local tribes of fishing-folk to join them. Mostly, these tribes themselves offer to join, and gladly. Mostly.

In Skyrim, the new city of Whiterun stands ready. And my what a city it is indeed. The skyforge produces the highest quality metalwork benownst to the Nords, and the town prospers ever so greatly from the increased trade. (+7t for Whiterun - I did roll a 9 here people.)

In the imperial province of Cyrodiil, a prosperous peace treaty is signed. Altough some true patriots begrudginly accepts their emperors decision, the vast majority of people are rejoicing in the news of the end of the bloodshed. The two empires have gone together as one, with diplomatics sealing the deal in true imperial fashion. Truly, a great day to be a citizen of the Empire. With the new cooperation, trade, and rebuilding of infrastructure, both parties now grow ever stronger. (+5t permanent while the two parties are conjoined) Also, the trade deals that the Jarl of Falkreath made earlier with the second empire now also benefits, by proxy, the other half of the Second empire. (+6t perma)

The Valenwood Breton's attempt at making a city falls flat, as the shipment of clay from the Guards Guild is a bad batch. No progress is made this year. (You would have to roll again for it entirely). Reportedly, there was also bad cooperation between workers of Bosmer and Breton origin.

Allright guys, hope that was everyone. You'll have to remind me if I've forgotten you since there were quite alot of posts. I'll do one more mupdate after this, then head to the gym for an hour.
>>
File: Owncomp2.png (426KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp2.png
426KB, 2360x1284px
>>282214
Oh, also, a new city by the Co-Consul Strongheart. Where was that? I'll add it in post-haste.
>>
>>282217
Fixed bonus.
>>
>>282217
The consul also gets the land by the coast
>>
>>282214
>>282055
don't forget about the action with the rolls OP, the peace treaty was an extra action.
>>
>>282217
Can I join in as pink? I know how to play
>>
>>282227
Also what did I get for getting a 0 on the map?
>>
>>282217
okay, so, i want to expand through the west from my new colony. i will use my actual forces to move in and secure an outpost which i will later turn into a fort. while the tribes are instructed to move out even farther by their own accord to claim territory. remember, they aren't actually part of the protectorate but they serve for me hoping that they will one day be able to embrace the holy technology
>>
File: deus_sex.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
deus_sex.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>282234
>>282221
YO MORE ANONS
>>
Rolled 6414 (1d10000)

>>282214
mmh.. I will help the dunmer even more, I will also show other villages what I did to help the dunmer.... and ask the dunmer I helped, to talk to other region leaders.
>>
>>282217
also i should have pointed it out earlier but Ropheric is sort of a stronghold and the capitol of the protectorate until further notice
>>
>>282235
Oh shit, forgot about that one.

The map points to a large cave somewhere near Cheydinhaal. The transcription reads:

What a strong bird makes
Is not it's bones
What a strong bird breaks
are not stones
But fire, thunder, shout from the sky
A call from the heavens, a cry
When bird falls flat to die
A greater man by than I
But let no part of beast go to waste
So to your treasure, make haste.

>>282234
I'll let you take over the Manmer Nation if you want. Have you read the rules?
>>
File: Owncomp3v2.png (426KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp3v2.png
426KB, 2360x1284px
>>282227
Like so?
>>
Also, Consul where did you want Concord? I'll add it in for this turn still.
>>
>>282264
And the bottom part that looks like a boot goes to him too
>>
>>282258
I read the rules, i also went to the last thread and tried to look into the manmer nation, bretons, ehh, I'm down for it, am i at war with Childen of Yokuta?

Could i get maybe a summary of what my nation is up to
>>
>>282292
You're not really doing anything atm, you've just beaten back your previously turned imperial mage Fargall who turned necromancer and against you. Apart from that, you've been pretty much sitting tight for now.
>>
Rolled 4497 (1d10000)

>>282217
Destroy the naga
>>
>>282292
what? no, I just took some of your neighboring lands ;)
>>
Rolled 9015 (1d10000)

>>282300
So then I roll to fill in those two tiles in my territory, and to start attacking brown tiles to my west to take that territory
>>
>>282237
Do you want me to roll for you? Is it bugging out?
>>
>>282321
You're declaring war on the Children of Yokuda, correct?
>>
>>282329
wait, posted before i saw >>282311
thats a pretty good roll no? is it out of 10000 or is it just the last number in the run? (5)

Do I have a bonus, and how to they work, i dont really know the history of my nation
>>
>>282311
actually i dont know if you saw my post earlier but i was thinking about doing a trading of territory, I'll give you my half of solstheim and you give me the territory in west morrowind, i have plus agriculture so their hunger will be taken care of. you would have a political standing in those areas however, think of a town-sized embassy in our land :) im also going to help you in this war that's brewing in your territory/
>>
>>282334
I explained all there is to know. I suggest you read and reread the rules.
>>
>>282258
I want our funniest Jester to work on decoding that riddle
>>
Rolled 1777 (1d10000)

>>282342
>>
>>282334
so you are or aren't going to war with the children
>>
>>282345
WHAT! PLEASE LET ME DO A DIFFERENT ACTION
>>
>>282340
I did, how do yokuba have +12 i am wondering, they dont hold any Kingdoms completely
>>
>>282348
Go ahead.
>>282348
Cities, trading, events.
>>
Rolled 4072 (1d10000)

>>282237
>>282323
nope, i got it
>>
>>282351
I want to look for any more places where ancient technology is stored and start working on it
>>
>>282364
WHAT
>NO
>THE HOLY TECHNOLOGY CAN ONLY BE >HANDLED BY THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND >IT'S TRUE DESIGN
>IT'S TRUE PURPOSE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can i send some people over to oversee the excavation
>>
>>282364
Ancient technology this, ancient technology that. Pah, I say! Kids these days. Anyway, waiting for the consul to reply to my posts and then I'll continue work on the mupdate. If he hasn't replied in about 20 I gotta go to the gym anyway.

>>282367
Not without his permission.
>>
Rolled 9320 (1d10000)

>>282346
No, not going to war with the children I guess i figued out i have no bonus and I guess I dont have anything really, so Artois the Druid emerges from a small town, after our lands were shamed with our failed attempts in the past, to lead the people to a brighter future.

He gathers the townspeople and gives a great speech about how we must rise from the ashes like the magical phoenix. We make a plea to the God Magus, god of magic, to assist our new leader.

Also we fill those two tiles and move west
>>
>>282371
>>282367
that's not actually my action i hope you realize that
im expanding west from my newest colony
>>
>>282371
>>282385
and I'll be using my troops to set up an outpost while the tribesmen from the assimilated tribes go out and conquer what lies ahead
>>
>>282367
I will let you send a small team as long as they have been cleared by my military and they will help with anything they find here.
>>
>>282395
okay, that's cool. but i do want to receive copies of the documents found during the excavation
>>
>>282399
We will let you make sketches and select documents that will help you understand, but no actual excavated material
>>
>>282418
>>282399
yeah man, we're mostly there to make up some blueprints and find what we can
>>
File: Sphere.jpg (62KB, 570x771px) Image search: [Google]
Sphere.jpg
62KB, 570x771px
>>282427
>>282418
blueprints of the machines, maybe we'll find something other than a centurion, like an animunculi
>>
>>282438
But another thing. Depending on what we find, I want some of your weapons and armor blueprints
>>
Right, fuck it. OP is off to the gym. I'll be back in about an hour, but by then I've got to attend something else for an hour. I'll let you guys discuss whatever you're discussing but please give me a clean rep of what's been changed when I'm back.
>>
Rolled 4271 (1d10000)

After the speech he makes his pilgrimage to the isle of Balfiera, and the wondrous Adamantine Tower, he plans to reform the Mages Guild after the Great Shame that the Necromancer brought upon his people

>>282452
can i have anything before you go, did I do anything or am i leaving also?
>>
>>282460
You get one action per turn, so I'll let you take that other one at cost of halfing your expansion. I'll show you how much t you got when I'm back with the mupdate. Hopefully.
>>
>>282460
no, he's just going to go afk, just check back in an hour or so
>>
>>282446
>>282438
Is that a deal?
>>
>>282464
>>282465
Ok, got it

Hey the Bretons are having a pretty shit time trying to be a nation, if anyone is willing to help or to trade I'm pretty sure I have a Congress of Commerce Regulation that would be happy to trade with other nations and provide cheap labor or mercenaries to others
>>
Rolled 3757 (1d10000)

>>282188
Expand in Hammerfell
>>
>>282504
aww man I hate times one differences,
I missed so much
>>
>>282511
Don't worry man. Peace is now a reality.
>>
>>282267
Sorry about the late reply, Its hard to sneak replies in.

I want it at the gold coast, It's the western most part of my territory beside the sea. lore states that it has one of the most beautiful coast lines and thus I want a palace on that shit, living the good life beside the sea. or atleast it'll make a nice backdrop for foreign dignitaries to discuss deals.
>>
>>282264
Also is the breton here?
>>
>>282609
It should have a good view to see the white gold tower
>>
>>282570
no but I haven't had the chance to build cities and expand.
>>
>>282644
>>
Rolled 6706 (1d10000)

>>282258
I will send my best pathfinders for your expedition,

>rolling to aid their expedition
>>
>>282644
Well now that the empire isn't tearing itself in half, we can make sure the world stays at peace.
>>
>>282644
also OP has gotten rid of missed turn compensation
>>
Sorry that I'm taking so long guys. I'll keep working on the mupdate soon-ish
>>
>>282780
Hey Jarl. What deal can we make for the territory inside of Cyrodill.
>>
>>282931
What kind of a deal are we thinking, my noble imperial friend?
>>
>>282936
Well that depends on what we find on this archaeological dig and what you want.
>>
File: Owncomp4.png (429KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp4.png
429KB, 2360x1284px
NEXT TURN

The Naga are destroyed. The troops willingly hand over their leaders, as they have lost all of their fighting spirit. Their land is a shriveled husk of it's former self, and the people are starving due to war. Peace is restored once again in the Junta. The Naga that served you wonder what will happen to them now, as well as the Naga who opposed you.

With the reunification of (most of) the province of Cyrodiil, there is widespread celebration amongst the peoples. The Consul in the western empire decrees that a great new city shall be built, to rival that of the eastern Imperial city, but not to overshine it. The city is named Concord, and is completed in a hurry, as the imperials are eager to rebuild the land and restore the peaceful prosperity. The town becomes a haven for the aristocracy, with palaces aplenty and the most luxurious of everything being offered. The town is not without a slum quarters, filled with Khajiit and Naga who have fled from the Black Marsh. However, the city rises like a pearl across the sea, and the cream on the crop is the gigantic statue of the two Consuls, shaking hands, that is converted into a lighthouse that can be seen from many miles away. The statue is made of solid gold, and shows the true might and wealth of the Empire. (+9t for the western empire).

The Colonies prosper in the Protectorate as well, and with new Dwemer might the protectorate keeps a close tight of it's new friends, who are all very happy to work with them. Especially for a chance to get a piece of the Dwemer action. Some of the tribes request one of the Centurions for private peacekeeping. This would remove the centurion from your forces, but keep the tribes happy and safe for all time to come. (-3t potential)

Following internal power struggle once again, the Manmer Nation seems to now come at the behest of a theological druid. He bases his state solely on the power of magic and the gods, and as such has alot of support from the Breton people who like their magic ways. He expands somewhat into uncharted territory in the north-northeast and suceeds in doing so just fine. After fiery speeches and complete restructure of many guilds, the Manmer Nation is left in a confused state of affairs, but will eventually benefit from the restructurement. (-3t for two turns, then reverts to +2t for two turns)

In the Eastern Empire, the Consul-General declares a nation-wide search for ancient ruins, architecture and grand-schemes. What he finds is an amazement to all who even dreamed of any finds. Instead of Dwarven centurions or other such great beasts on their own, they find a host of Dwarven spheres 6000 units large. They're all ready to be activated and used, and the Consul-General out of good will shares half of them with his other pairing. (+10t for both Consuls)

The Alikr are gaining many allies in Hammerfell, and expanding across the desert. The redguards under the Altmer, however, are growing ever impatient.

Cont.
>>
Rolled 6989 (1d10000)

>>283104
(Cont)

The inequalities are high between the races, and this leads to individual cases of starvation amongst the lower populace. The Altmer, however, claim they are only excersising their lordly right over the plebs, and are insulted over any suggestions for change.

Also roll for Falkreath's expansion.
>>
Rolled 403 (1d10000)

>>283104
Fucking great. Activate these spheres and see what they do. If this does not count as an action, I want to build a grand Research facility in the capitol that will advance our understanding of the universe and developing new technologies rivaling even the Dwemer.
>>
>>283126
Now what deal were you planning on making with me?

You must understand, land lost for me must be land gained again somehow.
>>
Rolled 8940 (1d10000)

>>283126
I will establish a research grant to all possible scholars to go towards that research facility.
>>
>>283137
I see. Well I am sure I can go colonize some place and give it to you. Also did the Consul get the riddle deciphered?
>>
>>283142
>>283126
holy fuck, i need to get a piece of that action
>>
>>283144
The Consul's best brains are still working on it.
>>
Rolled 3767 (1d10000)

>>283104
okay sweet, I guess i will just sail elsweyr, not to the pointy thing but a little bit north of that :) also what is the blue kingdom in southern elsweyr? and you forgot my story part :(
>>
>>283142
You sure you don't have temporaries in that +t? Seems an awful lot.
>>
>>283145
You can be there when we activate the spheres and see what they do. Your team will have 6 months to take as much info as possible before you are escorted back to your territory.
>>283142
Also do you really have a bonus of 41? Impressive.
>>
>>283137
also,I will establish a trade pact with you, breton, heck I will also allow your mages to travel in my realm, However, they will still be subject to imperial law and code and I will ask you to aid me in the creation of a mage tower in Concord. I will give you the honor of naming it as a testament of good will between the united septim empire and the bretons of high rock.
>>
>>283153
Sorry for forgetting your story part, boo, lots of shit happening ;)
>>283156
I'd like to know what you have in mind before I decide.
>>
>>283155
>>283156
I think i have a +7 tem, thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>283170
no probs :)
>>
>>283170
whoops, wrong guy,
this message ">>283157" was for this guy right here ">>282481"
>>
>>283104
i want to set up a variety of stations and labor options in Ropheric, i want a mine set up in and around the city with unearthing of metals and artifacts being the focus, meaning that excavations would occur every year while the high council can dabble in their own matters. I also want to commence construction of a factories that will produce copies of centurions made with the research and development done during the excavations, meaning the codex (the big ass book that documents every single aspect of dwemer technology) is to be followed in the forging of these machines

>>283126
animunculi (the spheres) are really proficient with security, not really meant for fighting wars necessarily, but they would provide a huge security increase
>>
>>283197
You can roll for that action, but that'll be your action this turn.
>>
>>283170
Well to be honest, it would make me sleep better at night knowing that the empire has cyrodill. I of course can't offer any land besides entry into the empire, but I suppose I could get a little bit later so sit tight.
>>
>>283104
so i short, ropheric will be host to a mining?excavation facility that will always be digging, looking for minerals and also the construction facility,

>>283202
considering I'll only have one built this turn, I'll go ahead and build that centurion assembler
>>
>>283104
what kingdom is the blue one in southern elsweyr?
>>
>>283209
*mining/excavation*
>>
>>283202
I can you provide with martial aid if you decide to occupy the other territories that still rescind your authority as jarl.
>>
>>283212
I think that's woodelves, Adepts of valenwood.
>>
>>283212
It used to be the Empire of the Sun. They faced a revolt by Khajiits, who took over and formed a small trading-kingdom. They're not controlled by any player, but I'll controll them for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>283212
that's what's left of the empire of the sun, they got overthrown by rebel khajit and they've been just sitting on their asses every since

>>283216
thank you, that will be much appreciated. your people will be greeted warmfully, seeing that your kind are the direct descendants of the god race. (the dwemer)
>>
>>283213
Are you sure that is what we found. What we found is a huge amount. 6 thousand of them. >>283197
>>
>>283225
im pretty sure you found these, im surprised OP gave you 6 thousand of them, keep in mind, they are only really meant as patrol drones, so don't go using them for wars or mining or anything. link related. VVV
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Secrets_of_Dwemer_Animunculi
>>
>>283234
They can be used as light automobile infantry, was the idea. I gave him 6 thousand of the fuckers because they're not as huge as a centurion, are guards after all, and the dude rolled fuarkin trips bruh
>>
>>283234
I'll probably use them as defense. Until I learn how to make them in factories.
>>
>>283223
ay of your intrepid scholars are given the funds necessary to go towards the imperial city ad establish a pace of learning as a signed edict by the co-consul of the west. However that missive detailing martial support isn't for you but it's directed towards the jarl of Falkreath.

Although, stories do tell of great pyromancies and technologies that you as people have mastered. Tell me, dark elf, what do you desire from the western empire in exchange for research detailing your magics?
>>
>>283223
any of your intrepid scholars are given the funds necessary to establish a place of learning inside the imperial city as per decree of the co-consul of the west, for a great event has dawn upon the realm of tamriel as imperial explorers have unearth an army of dwermer automatons.

However the missive detailing my offer for martial aid isn't for you dark elf, but it's directed towards the jarl of Falkreath, Although, tales about great and mysterious pyromancies cloud your enigmatic nation, what do you desire in exchange for this magicks?
>>
>>283255
In exchange for the territory in Cyrodiil, I place the following demands:

>An alliance with both sides of the Empire
>That the Eastern Empire march upon the holds of Riften and thereabouts, granting it to me after conquest
>That the Jarl of Falkreath recieves a sum of 500 of the new dwarven Spheres
>>
>>283277
So you want me to five spheres? Okay. An alliance with both sides sounds good to me, but I don't know about western half. Wait for answer. Also, you want me to take over the land around riften and then give it to you? How about I let you expand all over skyrim and I will not interfere.
>>
>>283255
apologies counsil, misread the posting.
The aid i had in mind was that you would send over people from your nation to Ropheric, my cgreat city, to aid in building a constant excavation and prospecting operation while the protectorate focuses on construction an assembler of centurion automatons,
your people would be given generous housing on our behalf and would be greeted with food and drink aplenty. as well as generous pay for their effort in our time of need.
>>
>>283292
Give five spheres. Jesus christ I am having a stroke.
>>
>>283303
in return i would have some of my high pyromancers sent to your lands to develop pyromancy hand-in-hand with your mages. you'd be very pleased at the secrets we've unlocked in our practice.
>>
>>283292
With an alliance, your non-interference would allready be a given, would it not? How about you agressing into Riften, but no further?
>>
>>283318
I could move in to that point and stop I am going to split it with another action so I will mainly use my bonus.
>>
>>283223
As you can see, Me and my Eastern Co-Consul is quite fascinated by dwemer technologies, and we have heard that your people has the most knowledge to share. I treat those who can help the empire with great care and hospitality so any of your scholars that will assist my Brother's great plan to create a research facility will be given a handsome research grant alongside the western empire's protection.

And ofcourse when the research facility is done in the capital, I will send 40 artisans and 100 metalworkers accompanied by 200 support crews (miners, general labourers. logisticians, merchants, etc) to you as well. They will also be overseen by an decorated imperial captain and his personal retinue, who will relay to me any transgression that may befall my citizens.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, dark elf, for this might be the beginning of a great friendship between our people.
>>
>>283313
good man, I will receive them with joyous arms.
>>
>>283335
That sounds fair. Now we just need the Western Emperor to agree to my terms.
>>
>>283349
>>283335
I see no fault in my brother's plans, I will accept the terms for the benefit of the septim empire.
>>
>>283354
Great. We are at an agreement then. I will grant the lands in Cyrodiil to the Second Empire. Which part would you wish I grant it to?
>>
>>283356
Give him the part that crosses the black line and the rest to me.
>>
>>283356
I might take the 8 teritories behind the black line, While everything is for Linden
>>
>>283356
I missed 3 Mupdates due to the disgusting hospital, GG guys. GG.
>>
>>283377
it's all ogre
>>
>>283377
lots of changes lol
>>
>>283389
I can't compete anymore senpai
>>
>>283396
I can help your guild, but I need to ask something in exchange, I will provide you martial assistance that is only applicable on the summerset isle, I will also provide trade with your nation, However I need to know what you can do for me.
>>
>>283404
Help me take Summerset and you can have all of my territories that aren't Summerset, and you can call on me for assistance in trade or war for 3 turns of your choosing.
>>
alright, so, im sending over scholars and pyromancers to aid in further developments in the capital, and you're sending over artisans and metal workers for my prospecting, as my workers are already occupied with the factory, am i correct?
>>
>>283404
Then it is a deal, whenever you will expand, I will waste a turn to roll to assist you. if nothing is happening the next turn, I will also deploy my legionaries in the shores of firsthold.
>>
>>283426
Correct. enjoy your stay on the hil cyrod.
>>
Rolled 5136 (1d10000)

>>283104
The Naga will be awarded eternal salvation as promised, inspired by this victory, the Junta shall establish a City on the eastern coast of the region, it shall be named Argonia.
>>
>>283436
hills of cyrod*
>>
Rolled 2816, 1617, 6384, 3620 = 14437 (4d10000)

>>283433
If OP is a saint and allows me to have catchup rolls to make myself relieve at again, I'll be pleased as a peach. But if I'm not granted this privilege, I'll take the highest roll, rapid expansion of Summerset Isle colonies.
>>
File: Owncomp5.png (431KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp5.png
431KB, 2360x1284px
NEXT TURN

The Jarl of Falkreath, thanks to gunboat diplomacy and good relations with many northern lords, manages to get a fair few amount under his banner, further expanding his rule. Deals are also made with the Empire, which now encompasses all of Cyrodiil. (You get to share the bonus half ways).

In Cyrodiil, a golden age seems to be dawning with the morning sun. In the eastern empire, the newly found dwemer machinery is being put to use in ever increasing fashion. Chiefly, currently, as a sort of police-force with low amounts of law-breaking being done anyway under a happy and benevolent populace. The Consul-General Linden decides to build a new academy in the Imperial city, and the academy gets moved into a large tower on the western part of the city, overlooking the river. The tower's builder, however, appears to have been a cheapskate, as the tower collapses under the feet of the newly-formed academy a mere three days after they've moved inside. The architect has reportedly fled to the Manmer Nation. The scholars continue, however, to work for the prosperity of the empire, with grants from the western Co-Consul. The top linguists amongst the Eastern Empire also claim to have a vague understanding of the riddle. They claim it points towards some kind of large treasure in the location of the map provided. Their guess is that the location will continue dragon-bone or rare butterfly insects.

The Children of Yokuda establish yet another of their wonderfully famous trading-colonies. This one in Elsewyr's east coast, which immedeatly attracts both the best and the worst of the Khajiits. As caravans flock to the city from Khajiit merchants, wanting to sell skooma, mammoth-bone and gods-knows-what, they also attract with them a high amount of crime, hindering all progress in the colony. How does the children of Yokuda proceede with the matter?

Despite attemps to mass-produce the dwemer automatrons amongst many great powers, all attempts are fruitless. (Seriously guys, granted at my behalf due to events/quests.)

In Morrowind, successfull mining operations are set up in the northern city of Ropheric, bringing to light great amounts of dwemer metal and the ability to produce a great host more of the armor and weaponry that the Protectorate allready boasts. (+3t for four turns).

There are trade and techonology sharings between the Protectorate and the empire, giving a total of (+5t perma) to both sides.

In the Junta, after long times of war and hardship, finally there seems to be more peace and prosperity. (In accordance with the happenings all-across). The new city of Argonia is commisioned, and is set to be completed in two years time.

The Guards Guild enjoys rapid expansion as well, under prosperity, and also benefits from the closer ties with the Empire, which brings about a general increase of trade within the Guild. (+3t for 3 turns).
>>
Rolled 992 (1d10000)

>>283442
Please don't roll more than once. It creates bias.

The Jarl of Falkreath continues his campaigns in the north, striking hard at his enemies.
>>
Rolled 8348 (1d10000)

>>283477
Set up Another City by the great streams, this will be named Holy Temple of the Hist and will serve as the home and headquarters of the Inquisition.
>>
Rolled 128 (1d10000)

>>283477
Expand north to the area of Riften with my bonus. The actual act will to Rebuild the college better than ever.
>>
>>282172
Woodhaven
>>
Rolled 1403 (1d10000)

>>283477
I send the legions bearing the 1000 golden lion banners of yore towards the summer set isle. they will establish a forward base of operations in one of the islands near it. They periodically send small forward detachments to stabilize and establish supply lines inside the conquered areas, in hopes of giving the guard guild a bit legway to pull its troops into the frey
>>
>>283514
I assume you want to try again? The last attempt failed.
>>
>>283517
also I think that small red boot is mine though
>>
>>283524
Small red boot? That pocket of eastern empire?
>>
>>283529
yup, Ofcourse that depends on what the eastern co-consul says too, I'll wait for his response.
>>
>>283535
Woah how do you have +38
>>
>>283535
Oh right. Yeah. Lets make the map nice and tidy.
>>283529
Also when I get the research college done, do I have to use turns to discover things or does it happen every once in a while.
>>
>>283543
If you invest time in it, it'll be more likely to yield good results. Otherwise I'll keep it at 'random'.
>>
>>283542
lots of things happened. Like an alliance, the sudden trade boom, the creation of a new capital, the bonuses for a complete kingdom
>>
Rolled 247 (1d10000)

Another attempt at a trading city.
>>
Rolled 4706 (1d10000)

Jesus Christ fuck this noise. Everyone is getting 30+t bonuses and I get skipped. Despite my state mandate of slow expansion when I can't communicate.

Use my +4t bonus to expand west. Disregard my supposed city.
>>
>>283559
I traded an entire day of productivity for this so.......... I will get berated by my superiors tommorow but it will be all worth it.
>>
I'll be waiting a little further, to see if more people still wanna post. Altough, I think I can say I am finding this thouroughably enjoyable. Aren't you?
>>
>>283565
It's worth it for reuniting the Empire.
>>283567
This is probably the best RISK game I have played. Good characters, good people, and an Op that doesn't leave in turn 5
>>
>>283575
I've been skipped so much that I find I can't agree with you.
>>
>>283575
Also my updated info
>>
>>283579
I'm sorry to hear that. Altough I will say I won't sacrifice the precious time I have to do mupdates just because everyone isn't here. With this large of a playerbase, it'd be near impossible anyway as most people are gone at some point. Dedication is rewarded, and I always try to make sure atleast 3, preferably 4 or 5 guys are here before I mupdate.

>>283575
Altough I will admit, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into when I started so i've had to leave all the time, now and then.
>>
>>283579
Listen my friend, I know not all of us are fortunate to have days off, but if I can do anything for you, say it. I know we are far away, but if I can do it, say it.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 251x201px
>>283579
Don't worry, The Empire will aid you..... for a price.
>>
Rolled 2456 (1d10000)

Establish the City of Evermor as a Trading Mecca, Use the river and the by as a port so that we may trade with people far away, Let the Congress of Commerce Regulation be housed there so that we may upgrade the trading capabilities of the City
>>
>>283605
*Bay as a port, the Illiac bay that is
>>
Guess I'll start compiling. Hang tight.
>>
>>283605
I have a trade deal pending with you breton,>>283157 What say you?
>>
>>283587
OP, would it be OK if i got an extra move because I skipped last turn, i tried to stay awake but i had been up all night, and I really dont think i'm at much of an advantage anyways
>>
>>283628
No. No more extra rolls. I understand if you can't be here, but you're not exactly losing a great deal either. Extra rolls are tacky, and is not respectable to those that actually stay here for every mupdate. No more extra rolls

Updated roolz: http://pastebin.com/DnTtkfM4
>>
>>283628
if trade rights and freedom of movement for your mages is not enough, you can ask from me what you desire from the western legion and I will assess it. My pass dealings has been very mutual and I would like to extend that to you.
>>
>>283620
The people of my nation exitedly agree, they begin to work on fishing and crafting trade goods. The Mages Guild is also exited about working with the Imperials, they send a party of Ambassadors to help establish a Mages Guild in The Imperial City.
>>
>>283649
Wonderful, I will deliver goods we have in abundance, (wheat, fish, imperial septims (ie gold coins), silk, leather and cloth)
>>
>>283658
The small villagers along the river can even be seen smiling with the new Imperial trade ships in the area, our various tradesmen produce and regulate the trade of goods for our citizens, be they loggers, artificers, or mercenaries.
>>
>>283638
Thats totally fine by me, does the -3 I get for two turns still wear down for me waiting one turn
>>
>>283477
so wait, you're just not going to let us build automatons?

also sorry this i super late but i thought it posted and i had to go get a vaccination so srry
>>
>>283723
i mean, we did the research and we've put in the time, that's sorta bullshit
>>
File: Owncomp5.png (432KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp5.png
432KB, 2360x1284px
NEXT TURN

In the damp misty marshes, more cities are forming. And faster. Next year will stand completed the project of the city of Argonia, and this year allready excitedly marks the finishing of the new city centered around a massive temple-structure unlike what has been seen ever before in the Black Marsh. Tons and tons of moss-brick are used to create this new temple-city. (+5t permanent for the city, your people are happier because gods, yay!)

The Eastern Imperial forces march into Riften, across the mountains. Though some freeze and starve on the cold chilly mountains, this only serves to further their lust for fight as they descend in craze upon their enemies. All those who stand before them in this first year of campaign capitulate to the forces almost immediately.

The Western Empire is currently working heavily for external affairs, sending aid to both the fighting Guards Guild, which is dogging for dominance in the Summerset Isles, and also sending aid to the Bretons in the Manmer Nation. (+4t for four turns for the Manmer)

The Manmer establish their trading city Evermore on their western coast. The city quickly attracts all kinds of traders from both near and far, offering a wide variety of Breton potions and books on history, the gods, magic and the arcane arts. All highly sought-after goods in the intellectual sphere of Tamriel. The city, however, will not be ready until in two years time. (Don't add yourself the bonus until this turn + one more)

In Valenwood, the Adepts gain territory by using shrewd diplomats. These are not your ordinary shrewd diplomats, however, but bosmer shrewd diplomats. Altough the Bosmer are not known for being diplomats, they're connection to the local folk helps a great deal. (+2t for two turns). On chance, a silver mine is also discovered deep within the forest. To gain use of it, one would have to invest time and effort. While the mine could prove to be fruitless, a great fortune could be made there if it proves to be a good source.
>>
>>283698
Nope
>>283723
>>283726
And I'll be frank here, the dwarven stuff is very overpowered. It's fine to use what you found, and that is what you've been putting the research into. Using them and perfecting them. However, I don't like the idea of a mass-producing line of them. With their in-game strength at the moment, that would make any party too OP to handle. Whilst this is not beyond the realm of possibility, I also find it highly dubious that it would be a possible thing to reproduce what the Dwemer had. They were eons beyond any of their contemporaries when it came to science, and still are eons above anyone in the modern lore. Sorry.
>>
File: Owncomp6.png (432KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp6.png
432KB, 2360x1284px
>>283731
Shit, sorry. Forgot to fix the pocket.
>>
>>283731
So did my colonisation count for my turn instead of rebuilding the College? Also, is that enough territory for riften?
>>
Rolled 5038 (1d10000)

>>283744
>>283731
I continue to assist the guard guild, with the temporary sea fort made, they decide to send the bulk of the legion towards the shores and assisting the guard guild's campaign.
>>
>>283749
Shit, I keep forgetting parts. My bad.

The College is being rebuilt, but it will last another year before it is indeed at full strength.

The Jarl of Falkreath would humbly request you conquer the entire region.
>>
Rolled 6551 (1d10000)

>>283760
Alright. I will conquer the rest of the region and hand it over
>>
Rolled 1092 (1d10000)

Rolling for Falkreath's expansion.
>>
File: Owncomp6.png (433KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp6.png
433KB, 2360x1284px
And I forgot the new Junta city. Anyone else notice it's getting late? lol
>>
>>283782
Nah. My timezone is out of wack with the OP's of the quests that I partake in.
>>
>>283782
awww op, atleast one more, pls...
>>
>>283793
No, I'll keep going for about another hour before I'm done, just saying. Keep missing things.
>>
Rolled 1088 (1d10000)

>>283731
Artois The Druid leads the Mages Guild to re-set-up-shop in the Adamantine Tower. They set up rules and regulations so that there is not a repeat of the Great Shame that took place with the Necromancer. Teachers appear to help train mercenaries and mages alike, and a Magic Gaurd is formed called the Aceline Sentinels, to help defend the new port city from anyone wishing to do us harm.
>>
>>283805
Dubs. Nice
>>
>>283818
>>283805
Very exited about those dubs, the Aceline Sentinels and the mages guild are going to be some of the most elite mages in the land
>>
I'm gonna wait and see for our Valenwood buddy, if he wants to roll before we continue
>>
the children of yokuta is all over the place.
>>
>>283868
That's sorta been their tactic yeah.

Yokuta must've been one promiscuous fella
>>
>>283868
That is their strategy. They can never be defeated.
>>
>>283872
Those geniuses! I for one welcome our new Yokutan overloads. But doesn't that make them targets for allmost everyone?
>>
>>283881
Even if it did, it would take all of us and multiple turns. I mean it would be possible, but it would be a long and hard road.
>>
>>283881
They sure are a looming threat to my people, hence the Aceline Sentinels
>>
Rolled 4516 (1d10000)

>>283782
Expand In hamerfell

Since I can't keep up with these updates
I'm going to join my nation with the Children of Yakuda

This is my last rol as a nation
I will jsit provide advice with the other Hammerfell giy
>>
>>283921
Okay. I'll be coloring that in.
>>
>>283921
Wait, i was going to ask if you wanted to be friends, but I didn't know you were around yet, awwww
>>
>>283932
Yeah sorry due to my work schedule I can keep up with every mapdate.
OP also banned making up turns

So I'll just be a general or some member of a United Hammerfell nation
>>
>>283961
Sorry to hear that. I might host a smaller lasting one some weekend. Feel free to join them when they arrive.
>>
>>283969
I'll try to restart next risk thread I see and try to stay up to date

But I understand, keeping up with everyone is tough especially if they want make up turns

Just happy to see a genuinely good risk thread that isn't total shit.

Does the Children of Yakuda get my bonuses?
I'll still be active in the thread, I'll just be a part of the Children of Yakuda
>>
okay, well if i can't reproduce an army of centurions, i was originally thinking about using the dwarf technology to create massive suits of army that would be operated by a person inside the armor in a similar fashion to pic related.

can i do that?
>>283744
and also, yeah. centurions are a bit OP
>>
>>284003
If you want to I can put you under a personal union. You'll be able to roll when you're here. Sorta like the empire is doing right now.
>>
File: cinerators1.jpg (441KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
cinerators1.jpg
441KB, 900x630px
tfw you're so stupid you don't include a pic related
>>284005
>>283744
>>
>>284005
Suppose you can, the armor itself is no hinder.
>>
>>284016
I feel like as long as you take literally 10 or 15 turns and get great rolls, you might be able to.
>>
I officially convert my forces to my ally Co-consul Stronghearts control. He gains full ownership to all of my land and complete control over all of my forces and peoples.
>>
>>284022
Wowza. Sure about this?
>>
>>284022
What? Really?
>>
>>284022
what are you going to do? you wanna join the protectorate? we could always need extra hands
>>
also i counted up the mupdates
we're on
turn 29
>>
File: Palace_concept.jpg (310KB, 1077x720px) Image search: [Google]
Palace_concept.jpg
310KB, 1077x720px
>>284022
HAHAHAHAHAH, THE EMPIRE GROWS STRONG!,

WELCOME BROTHER TO THE GLORIOUS IMPERIUM!!! THIS IS A GREAT DAY OF CELEBRATION AND WE WILL DROWN OURSELVES IN MIRTH FOR THE UNION OF OUR PEOPLES. Septim Looks down on us with great pride. THE EMPIRE HOLDS STRONG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H28YM-iaeJo
>>
>>283589
Yeah, take my land. I don't have time for this game.
>>
>>284059
although this wasn't the plan at all, I just wanted a good ally, not to cede all of your territories....
>>
Rolled 9154 (1d10000)

>>283782
Start taking all of the Black Marsh
>>
>>284085
oh and I have +12
>>
>>284015
Yeah that sounds good
>>
>>284022
But I do have a better proposition for you, you will be part of the imperium's grand army, Providing for us magic and naval powers, And As western Co-consul, I will provide you diplomatic entourage onto the empire. all of your enemies will face the full brunt of the imperium's might, This I promise you and all I ask is for you to act as Lord General Governor of the Summerset Isles providing administrative duties for your people and administering policies that will benefit your nation.
>>
>>284022
>>284111
Would you accept this great title, my friend?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADzazbh1WG0
>>
File: Owncomp6.png (431KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp6.png
431KB, 2360x1284px
TURN 30 - LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY, CONTINUING AT 1 PM GMT TOMMOROW

As the Imperial forces and Nord troops march into region after region and hold after hold in Skyrim, the local resistance is pitiful at best. The milk-drinkers run from the nearest sign of an imperial sword or a nordic battleaxe.

In the eastern empire, the College is rebuilt. They are now intensly studying ancient arts and craftsmanship, with the intent of understanding them more deeply. The first stated goal is to delve deeper into the history and remains of the first empire. They believe themselves capable to find remnants of the old Empire, that would strengthen the new ones rule significantly.

Amongst the Manmer, the new institution of the Royal Mages Guild of the Tower is a bloomingly booming sucess. Both young and old, rich and poor, can enter as long as they meet the demands. The Guild does not only advance the techonology of magic a great deal by intense, furious study, but also does deeds of charity by for example the school of restoration. This coupled with the elite masters of the school of destruction forming the magic guard of the Aceline Sentinels makes the magic power of the Manmer almost completely unstoppable. (+10t perma as long as you hold the tower.)

The Alikr, in a shock move, realise themselves as only a second fit of their western cousins. They announce their allegiance, as they wish to be fully immersed in these their brothers. A number of tribal trade communities join them at the sound of these news, seeking entrance into the prized colonial guilds of the Children of Yokuda.

In another bold shock move, the Guards Guild throws themselves completely under the Western Empire, seeking ever more prosperous trade unions and possibilities under the protection of the growing and prosperous Empire. Truly, a new era marked by the empire has dawned. It is an enlightning and bright dawn for the imperials, and it is exciting to see where it'll land. The Adepts of Valenwood also make a similar declaration to the Eastern Empire. Them too seeking better opportunities for trade and a solution to their long-term hardships. Reportedly, the leading nobles of the Adepts were deposed in a coup, and those now offering these lands are the rebellious guildmasters of the wine-and-rugmakers guilds. The city of Firsthold, the first established city in the second era, with all it's trade goes to the western second empire. (+7t perma)

In the Black Marsh, the Junta seeks to expand in the face of the new threat to the north-east. Local tribes hurry to ally themselves to the chiefs of the Junta, as they worry heavily about what future prospects might bring. In other news, the city of Argonia is now very much finished and does prosper in it's swampy glory. The Argonians have even completed a brick-road system, something unheard of in the swamps before. (+6t perma)

The Eastern Emperor cedes the captured Riften to the Jarl of Falkreath, who is himself hurt by bad economy. (-4t 2 turns)
>>
Right, I'm off to bed. Cya guys tommorow.

Also, if new people want to join, we have plenty of spots open now.
>>
Rolled 8428 (1d10000)

>>284148
I want to expand the piece of Empire that I captured and construct a Museum to the inhabitants before me.
>>
Rolled 3437 (1d10000)

>>284158
I will gather all the talented mages of the altmer and send to towards the adamantium tower with a missive, "foster their talents, High King, I will regard this as debt to be payed in the future"
>>
>>284155
Thank you op, manmer posting from phone, I will be here tomorrow, have a good sleep
>>
>>284155
good night OP, kisses XOXOXO
>>
>>284174
Soon, we will have unlocked the secrets of the old world, and discover the universe which we are in.
>>
>>284148
op you didn't really answer my question and that's why i didn't roll for anything can you accpet or deny this so i can put in an action for this turn even if it's late?
>>
>>284148
Keep capturing the Black Marsh, forcefully integrating tribes that step out of the way of the Junta
>>
aw man, i was going to do some shit this turn but i didn't know if what i wanted to do was possible. :/
>>
>>284148
In the name of our Great New Colonial Nation, We will establish a new colony in northern Skyrim
>>
Rolled 7616 (1d10000)

>>284435
>>
>>284377
Do what?
>>
>>284443
um ..
I said establish a colony in Northen Skyrim
>>
>>284454
I think OP has called Skyrim.
>>
File: Can I join.png (400KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Can I join.png
400KB, 2360x1284px
>>281565
Can I join?
Put my info on that little island in the topright.
>>
>>284529
Wait until the morning for OP's answer
>>
>>284540
Okay.
>>
>>284497
OP is the Jarldom of Fallreath?

In that case make the colony in the Black Marshes
>>
>>284562
Yeah he is.
>>
Rolled 3641 (1d10000)

If I miss a mupdate just expand into the Black Marsh more
>>
Rolled 6559 (1d10000)

>>284148
Okay so create a police force kinda thing, put them in every city but the ones in the elsweyr colony should be stronger, if a criminal is caught, someone should make a drawing of him and give it to the city gate guards..
>>
>>284238
What was your question then?
>>284529
Post your info here, I'll add ya
>>
>>284148
Expand In Highrock, Northeast and North.
>>
Rolled 1710 (1d10000)

>>285211
Wow I really fucked that up, fixing my bonus and adding dice for roll, although i wish i could use those dubs

The Manmer Nation Explores northeast towards Jehanna, hoping to find some more resources in the snowy hills and mountains
>>
>>285234
I'll do the mupdate once the guy who wanted to join posts. And at given time.
>>
>>285244
idk if he's coming back senpai
>>
>>285271
Maybe not
Still waiting till the time though, don't want to go back on it if I've actually been givin it
>>
>>285299
what time is it where you live? its 2:30 in the morning here in West Palm Beach
>>
>>285307
09:36 right over here in Finland
Thing is though, I shouldn't go back on when I promised we'd start. Would be sort of a wanker move.
>>
>>285316
I disagree, most people have posted their next move, so the update doesn't hurt them, besides the new guy, and I know some risk threads dont let you roll on your first turn. Just dont do a second update after the next one until everyone mostly is here
>>
Rolled 8963 (1d10000)

Falkreath
Expands
>>
File: Owncomp6.png (432KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp6.png
432KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 2099 (1d10000)

TURN 31

With the rapid expansion of the empire, much is on the goings-on within it. In Valenwood, a new museum is commisioned, which is a sucess. Altough the museum doesn't bring a great amount of tourism, the local populace enjoys it's presence a great deal, as it gives them a part of an history to be proud of. The local populace, therefore, are very happy.

In the western empire, the outright expulsion of all noteworthy mages from the Summerset Isles causes a signifanct problem with upkeep and infrastructure. (-4t for 3 three turns). However, once they return they are likely to be better suitable for their previous duties once again, having learnt from the cream of the crop in the magic world. The rapid immigration, and having to put many new colleagues into the guild, also leaves a great amount of pressure unto the Manmer (-4t for two turns).

The Junta keeps expanding, and in light of their previous victories there now hangs a spirit of unity amongst the Argonians that is hard not to identify. Plenty of the Argonians along the eastern coast start by joining the Junta, and the forces make swift work of all those who do not.

A new colony, is also established in Black Marsh, by the Alikr. The colony seems to be a bid to join the expansion of the Children of Yokuda, which the Alikr recently took as liege. The colony, altough a good idea due to the amount of moss-brick in the area which would make for highly lucrative trade, suffers from a high amount of disease. The Redguards suffer from not having the same protection as the Argonians, and an epidemic amongst the colony spreads, that now threatens to go all the way to Hammerfell with ships if not quelled. (-5t for two turns)

The new police force instituted by the Children of Yokuda, however, is a definitive sucess. The trade and corruption problem amongst the Khajiits are solved, with a number of high-ranking crime-families arrested and tried. The heads of these families are all put to the sword, while the rest are forced to wither away in prison for the crimes commited. Peace is restored to the region.

The Manmer, under their new leadership, becomes a rapidly expansive state. With the Mages Guild's prestige and honor being noteworthy far and wide, many other breton clans and holds declare their allegiance to the Manmer, as to try and get a piece of the action. Resettlement of deep forests is also an action for the Manmer, as they gain much new agricultural land for later development. There is a mine found, a gold mine reportedly, in the Wrothgarian mountains. The mine will require investment to be opened, but can be a resource-boom if sucessfull. It can also turn out to be a massive drain on time and resources.

The Jarl of Falkreath continues to subdue the northern lords with his fearsome ferocity.
>>
Rolled 2926 (1d10000)

>>285408
Bretons continue to populate the area, expanding eastward in Highrock, land and jobs are dolled out to the people through the Congress of Commerce Regulation, allowing people to develop farms and mining companies that work with the traders in the port of Evermore.
>>
Rolled 5690 (1d10000)

>>285408
Yey, an early mupdate :)
Okay I will try to connect the 2 region I have in elsweyr, I also command my colonizers to bring enough water with them because of the dessert they have to cross.
>>
>>285435
I would also like to use my Breton Race bonus to boost my expansion this turn +4
>>
I've read the rules and I'm a bit lost. Do I need to have played Risk to understand this?
>>
>>285466
Not really. How can I help you?
>>
>>285468
I'm just completely new and have no idea how this works
It looks interesting though and I want to get into it
Do you think you could explain it from the start for me?
>>
>>285466
I play many risk games on /pol/ and I also GM them all the time, this game is very different from risk games, it is alot of role playing and has to do with the lore of TES(the elder skrolls), aka Skyrim and Oblivion, also Morrowind, it is a more advanced version of the risk games played on int and pol. Its not the best game to learn how to play, but I can provide a few more links that may help you

http://tamrielma.ps/oblivion/

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Wrothgarian_Mountains

use this to search for lore on different areas, races, and anything else

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Magnus

this is another website to research the world we play in

have you played skyrim or oblivion?

Risk is pretty simple, essentially you roll dice, and gain land based on that combined with your bonus, this is more advanced and has alot of tabletop elements to it
>>
>>285471
Basically what >>285473 said.

You pick the starting charicteristics for your nation of some sort as described in the rules, and then you roll for expansion and deal with events and what-not.
>>
>>285473
I've played Skyrim and Oblivion before, and with that a little bit of lore knowledge so I have that going for me I guess
>>285474
Would you guys mind if I joined in or would you rather I learn a bit more somewhere else before having a look?
>>
>>285477
No, it's fine. Feel free to join in.
So what's your starting info?
>Name of kingdom
>Color
>Starting loc
>Race (choose one from the start, at OP's discretion you can later incorporate others)
>>
>>285479
>Southern Trading Co.
>Grey
>Middle of Elsweyr
>Khajiit

Alright so far?
>>
>>285484
Yup, sounds good. You should probably change your name to that so that I don't forget.
>>
>>285484
>>285486
Also, do you mind if I make you dark-blue instead? Grey is sort of what I use for cities.
>>
>>285477
I think you should def join in, I am also new to this, and have the same obliv/skyrim knolledge as you, and i already understand how the game works.

Have you played other games on /quest/ or /tg/? Do you know tabletop/roleplaying? essentially the game takes place partyly in our heads and partly on the game board, for instance, my Nation is small, but I have certain story based bonuses that help my nation, thus I am somewhat powerful. I built a mage guild and I explored land in order to find resources that i can later upgrade to gain bonus, none of this is shown on the map, but OP does a great job of telling a small story for each update, I also made a port city with the goal of trading with other nations, and I made a sentinel guard to assist my people in battle.

All these things I keep track of on my own, but they do not show on the map, I asked the same questions when I joined, as a nation close to me had a +12 bonus, but did not hold much land, I found out that this had to do with past rolls that they had made, alot of what happens has to do with what goals you set and how well you do based on your dice rolls

Start playing and stick with it for a while, you will understand, plus your first few turns will be pretty basic stuff and OP will kind of guide you on how you can proceed, for example I found a mine that may produce gold, so I am not going to attempt to find steel or silver, I am going to go along with what OP tells me about the world and eventually try and mine gold from the area

take a few turns and develop your nation, and the game/story will fall into place

>>285484
I hope all the stuff im posting is help, idk alcohol and stuff
>>
>>285486
>>285489
Any colour is fine with me
>>
>>285490
Thank you for the kind words, btw. As an amateur writer it really warms my heart :3
>>
>>285490
Yeah I've done a few quests and even played DnD, I understand roleplay
I'm mostly interested in learning how it works for now in greater detail, so I can strategise better
Thanks for all your help so far
>>
>>285495
Essentially you just tell me where/if you wanna expand or do something roleplay-y, in which case you roll for an event instead. If you want you can do RP-writeup for it, but I'll try to do it otherwise.
>>
>>285496
In that case can I push my territory west? Do I need to roll?
>>
>>285507
Yeah.
Put the dice+1d10000 in your options field.
>>
Rolled 9634 (1d10000)

>>285526
>>
>>285531
Just a little background roleplay

After generations of trading the Khajiit Southern Trading Co. has enough coin to buy out a nice little pocket of land in Elsweyr
With increased incomes and more people in their domain the company sets its sights on conquering further, through trade when possible, but blood when not
Under the clever eye of Ra'nadul, Chief Merchant the company has seen itself prosper, but will this ambitious vision of his ruin the Southern Trading Co., that has flourished for so long?
That is yet to be seen
>>
>>285408
I am here. Work in my college
>>
Rolled 9150 (1d10000)

>>285602
>>
>>285577
The Manmer nation is open to trade with the newly formed nation, and entrepreneurial traders sail to your lands with goods to trade
>>
>>285608
The Manmer traders are met with great hospitality, and the Southern Trading Co. (STC) buy the stock and allow the traders to peruse the Khajiit wares.
Ra'nadul has open arms to any nation
>>
>>285604
Fixed my info
>>
Probably gonna do a mupdate soon, when I'm done writing something else for a change. Should get working on it, the maps area
>>
Rolled 4639 (1d10000)

>>285408
alright, i am going to expand down the river to the east of my original starting point (the one that would lead to mournhold)
>>
Rolled 6031 (1d10000)

>>285669
>>285669
OP i need to rest for a while, I hope you take this roll to expand and then could you roll one or two turns for me, if you dont roll for me after this at least allow my people to defend my land, I will be back

passing out now, ty new amsterdam
>>
>>285685
goodnight anon
>>
>>285685
Gnight, sleep tight!
>>
>>285685
Goodnight
>>
>>285685
Night
>>
Sorry guys, got work before I could get on with the mupdates writeup. I'll be putting it in asap but it might be a while
>>
>>285759
It's almost midnight here so I'm going to bed soon, I'll be on all day tomorrow tohugh
>>
>>285772
sweet
>>
>>285473
so wait, where can i find more RP-heavy risk games?

I'd love to be involved
>>
Rolled 8228 (1d10000)

>>285408
Try to cement our hold on the corner of the Black Marsh,
finding a cure creating better protection etc.
>>
Rolled 423 (1d10000)

>>285408
Attack and conquer the area of land in Argonia controlled by Alikr
>>
>>285957
I dunno about anyone else but I get the impressions they're fairly unusual
>>
>>285967
yeah man, i feel like this should happen more often cause im having a blast.
>>
Rolled 6604 (1d10000)

>>285967
also before i forget for this turn im going to expand by sending boats downriver to where mounrhold would be in TES
>>
>>285973
I might start another one later, albeit with a different setting. We'll see. Depends on how much freetime I get, cause this is taking alot of it.
>>
>>285979
Is there a fallout one?
>>
>>285988
I have't seen one. Never been a fallout fan anyway. Maybe I'd work with some real-term settings, idk.
>>
>>285988
>>285979
It'd be neat to do one in the warmachine unicerse
>>
>>286023
I've never gotten around to play those games.
>>
>>286023
Mech stuff isn't really my kinda deal, nor steampunk.
>>
>>286031
I could never get into Steampunk, but I love me some Mechs.
>>
>>285964
You dick.
>>
>>286117
If push comes to shove, I will help out
>>
>>286135
it's good Me and the Children Of Yakuda can sort it Out

Hey Argonians you know you can still crown your sell king of the Black Marsh If you own the majority of the Territory?

Us Redgaurds are just colonial traded really.
>>
>>286153
You can only found kingdom if you have 100% of the territory at time of founding.
>>
>>286135
Testing
>>
>>286177
Ah so it did work.
>>
>>286174
I'm not really sure how the bonuses work either
>>
>>286117
All of Argonia is mine by right.
>>
>>286153
if it comes to it i will help out indoril
>>
File: Owncomp6.png (435KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp6.png
435KB, 2360x1284px
Rolled 174 (1d10000)

TURN 32

As the Manmer Nation expands throughout High Rock in the normal fashion, they also open up the new goldmine for public usage. The mine is modestly succesfull, with many poorer orc families working hard as miners to feed their families deep within the mines. The social conditions aren't great, but the money starts flowing atleast a little bit. (+3t for 3 turns).

The children of Yokuda starts to attempt a great desert crossing, which is an ambitious effort to be sure. They make sure to pact tightly, and the expedition to expand the colonies to connect to each other. However, they run into problems when they discover that the Southern Trading Company of Khajiits has set up shop smack-dab in the middle.

The College in the imperial city has found a map that claims to lead to one of the five scattered pieces of the amulet of kings. (Of which you hold one). You would have to invest time and effort into getting it, but getting all pieces could strengthen your rule.

A trade agreement is formed between the Southern Trading Company and the Manmer. This leads to much prosperity between them, and mutual benefit. (+5t perma for both partners). However, it also brings a great deal of Skooma to High Rock, and the Khajiit see nothing wrong in selling this fine ware on. There are now skooma dens and drug-abuse in the city of Evermore. (-4t until solved for Manmer). How do you proceed?

The cure for the disease spreading amongst the Redguards in Black Marsh is effective in 63% of cases (half of - for disease removed)

The protectorate also expand their borders using their dwemer weaponry to completely dominate their neighbors. Atleast one case is recorded of a drunken bar-brawl getting out of hand and a centurion turning up to 'fix it' in the new lands, and therefore order is retained.

Tensions escalate between the Alikr and the Argonian Junta as border contestment leads to civil strife and unrest. The Junta eventually ends up leading forces into Alikr land on the western coast, capturing much of the recent conquests against the feeble and disesased populace.

The Jarl of Falkreath continues his expansion.
>>
>>286284
I Thank you Linden

Well Argonianians, we did not find your presence in the area we settled, nor was their any writing stating "all this land belongs to me"

I only hope to trade goods and establ a better economy
>>
Rolled 7908 (1d10000)

Morning guys!

I decide to make a military city in the island of stirk. It'll be named Lighthouse of The Guard, It'll boast the largest port and military dry docks for huge fleets. This city will ensure that the trade and travel between summerset and the empire is safe and stable.
>>
Rolled 5853 (1d10000)

>>286299
Keep expanding within Argonia, do not take the rest of the Indoril Land
>>286300
Evacuate your land in the Black Marsh or I will be forced to take it.
>>
Rolled 8756 (1d10000)

>>286299
why do we roll a 10000 if we are only paying attention to the last 2 digits?????

anyways counter attack the Argonians with reinforcements
>>
>>286299
Did that riddle ever get solved? It said follow the map but what does that mean?
>>
>>286310
actually scratch that just fortify our position.
>>
>>286310
We are not only paying attention to the last two digits.
>>286314
It means send people to follow the map
>>
>>286318
then why did the argonians roll a 423 out of 10,000 and took half our lands
>>
>>286318
Oh. Right. I want to send a force to follow the map to the treasure. A large force with plenty of security
>>
>>286323
Massive bonuses, and you didn't defend it.
>>
>>286329
could you clarify how the bonuses work? I am confused
>>
Rolled 5162 (1d10000)

>>286328
>>
>>286328
You gotta roll m9
>>286332
The bonuses are awarded by me for a set amount of time (usually described in the post) and decree how many more/less territories you get during expansion. +1=1 territory.
>>
>>286335
>>286337
I did. It was shit lol
>>
>>286341
Yeah, only saw it after the post :D
>>
>>286337

Ok I think I counted it up -5t you gave me for having a disease

I'm not sure I can continue in this risk, I joined late and missed a lot of turns, sadly I don't think Alik'r will ever be relevant
>>
>>286350
That's a shame.
Honestly, I appreciate everyone who's around. The more the merrier.
>>
>>286299
Is it too late to join?
>Rob's goblin army
>pink
>island in the northeast
First turn I want to fill the island
>>
>>286363
Eeeeeh
We're kinda headin for a RP
Mind...changing?
>>
>>286363
>>286299
>http://pastebin.com/P3RXYaV2
I guess my race will be the closest thing to goblins there are
>>
>>286350
Yeha I'll try to keep up but I can't make any promises
>>
>>286369
THE FALMER>>286368
THAT WOULD BE COOL
>>
>>286368
what's an RP and changing what?
>>
>>286369
you mean orcs
>>
>>286374
Roleplay. Changing into a more realistic roleplay-y sorta affair.
>>286373
Yes. Would be. They're all extinct though, right?
>>
>>286378
They're alive but mutated and deformed to look like hobgoblins.
>>
>>286378
>orc horde du nord
>pink
>northeast island
>orc race
>>
>>286382
>>286378
They are really disgusting.
>>
>>286386
>>286368
>>286299
hopefully this is ok and I'd like to use my first turn to fill the island
>>
>>286387
Okay then:

>Falmer (The Betrayed): Cannot make deals or interact with other players in any way, and are at a constant state of war with EVERYONE. They also get a +15t permanent bonus.
>>
>>286389
you have to roll a dice+1d1000"
>>
>>286389
>>286386
The far eastern-most island?
>>
>>286386
>>286389
Use this map to specify exactly where you want to start.
>>
Rolled 623 (1d1000)

>>286393
I'd like to change my race to falmer they sound cool
also use this as my roll to fill the island>>286299
>>
>>286400
vardenfell
and I'm a falmer now btw
>>
>>286401
it's a dice+1d10000
>>
>>286462
ok the other dude said 1000. Just skip me this turn . I've read up on some lore so I can role play with you guys too. Lets get this game going
>>
>>286465
noone did.
Also, yes 10000
>>
Rolled 1897 (1d10000)

>>286475
the falmer horde wishes to gain steady hold of vvardenfell, in order to gain a foothold to mount our offensive to reclaim the homeland of our ancestors
>>
>>286496
you were snow elves that were enslaved by the Dwemer that then divolved.

I'm Not sure we're your homeland is
>>
>>286496
You allready rolled this turn. I'll start working on the mupdate soon.
>>
>>286519
the nords currently occupy our ancestral homeland after they forced us out to solsthiem. I would like to reclaim it from them
>>
>>286519
it's not really your problem, You're everywhere and the bulk of your territory is at the east anyways. I think it's the senechal that will have to face the falmer in the future.
>>
Rolled 6942 (1d10000)

>>286299
i want to do some research possibly involving magic.

what i want is to develop a troop of marines that will be able to aid the centurions in battle passively, allowing the centurions to sense what the marine is sensing and have a much more broad understanding of the state of the battle.

(i know i don't shut up about it, but) just look up warcasters from warmachine and how they operate warjacks.
>>
>>286496
what faction are you going with?
>>
>>286544
falmer is my race...which means I can't participate in any form of diplomacy really if that's what factions are
>>
>>286541
Mate, I'm not looking up more shit beyond elder scrolls lore. I'll make my own.
>>
>>286552
alright, i mentioned warcasters as a reference so you'd understand what i was talking about.

anyways, if i can't do that then i want to take dwarven metal and upgrade the centurions, give them better armour, make them stronger.
>>
>>286541
Cool! new things added into the ES universe.
>>
>>286566
You can do it, and I will. Just saying, don't get mad if it isn't like you expect it to be because I'm not about to wade through research.
>>
>>286574
no no dude i wasn't getting mad, if anything i thought you were getting mad. besides i think you understood what im talking about, no worries senpai
>>
>>286547
but like, are you with the children of yokuda? are you with the southern trading company?
>>
>>286582
Hehe, I know, my writing can seem like that sometimes. I do have a bit of a short temper, but working on keeping that in check. Mad? No. Just blunt and honest.
>>
>>286586
I'm on my own. By the way can anyone tell me which color corresponds to who and what race they are
what color are you high seneschal, and what race?
>>
>>286589
yep, got it, so it is going ahead?
>>
>>286595
well, what colour are you on the amp I'm asking,
I',m with the protectorate of the East, a Dunmer faction, we're the gold in morrowind
>>
>>285165
Give me the color I used and the spaces, and the Nord people of Quiten will be good!
>>
File: JoinTheRealm_sigil.png (346KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JoinTheRealm_sigil.png
346KB, 500x728px
>>286595
I'm orange, I'm the Eastern Imperial Legion, Loyal Subject towards the Septim Empire and proud Confidant and Co-Consul of the Western Imperial Legion.
>>
>>286600
>>286595
oops. I'm not WITH the protectorate, i am the protectorate.

>>286604
also hey if you want to join the protectorate you're always welcome
>>
>>286611
The rules for Falmer state no player deals. None.
>>
>>286617
i was asking the anon if they wanted to join...
>>
>>286600
I'm pink and I'll be on the island of vvardenfell
how do you have such a large bonus? what do you do to get a biger bonus
>>
>>286618
But the Falmer can't make player deals, my dear, and he's a Falmer.
>>
>>286622
he got it from tech and magic, his like the most tech-thirsty nation in tamriel right now. He also got some points from trade from me.
>>
>>286631
so do I just say "roll for more tech" or how do I get a bonus for more tech or more magic?
>>
>>286622
>>286622
i spent an upwards of eight years uncovering and refurbishing dwemer technology, which lead to the uncovering of six centurion automatons and a wealth of dwarven metal that i used to armour and arm my military, combined with vast and successful agricultural findings and an early adeptness for pyromancy across the nation, I've built myself a big friendly giant of a nation, with the exception of the one time i burnt someone alive for breaking an artifacts.
also one turn = one year so i've spent my share of time on that precious technology
>>
>>286622
Falmer can make abominations as well, very adept in magic, and I think they are the ones closest to dwemer tech. since they make colonies underneath the grand dwemer cities. just in case you don't know much about Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>286653
no, i had to set up a mining operation under what is now the fortress city of ropheric, it took eight long yeas to finally dig up those machines, and now they're mine
>>
>>286658
Besides*
>>286653
You describe what you want to do
Ie ( I declare a grand scholarship for the entirety of tamriel to attract the cream of the crop to enroll in Concord's royal university ) and roll along with it, OP determines the result based upon the rules and writes up what happens.
>>
>>286658
they live near dwemer cities, eh?
hmmmmmmm.
>>
>>286653
are falmer violent by nature? they can't make player deals so im thinking that'd be the natural alternative is that they attack everything
>>
>>286611
>also hey if you want to join the protectorate you're always welcome
And what is that?
>>
>>286700
They are violent in nature, And their lairs are also heavily fortified. also I think they have branches of their colonies around the world, or atleast where the dwemer lived. (ie skyrim, morrowwind, Highrock and cyrodil) but I guess the one's inside Vvardenfell found someone or something to rally behind.
>>
>>286701
it's a dunmer nation that's devoted to the old dwemer technologies. we've expanded primarily in morrowind and the focus of the nation is pyromancy and technology using dwarven artifacts that have been refurbished and are used in military ventures
>>
>>286710
cool. so like the molemen from fantastic 4 but self aware and more goblin looking
>>
Rolled 42 (1d10000)

okay, action: go north around the southern trading company. I will try to make some contact next turn
>>
>>286711
Would I have to give up my independence? I just joined, but a starting bonus would be quite nice.
>>
>>286747
you'd be working with us, think of it as a co-commander. you could do stuff in the country while i also do stuff, so yeah, you'd be part of us/
>>
>>286744
>42 out of 10000
ouch
>>
>>286775
Sure.
So what do you want me to do?
>>
wait, are the argonian tribes actually at war with the alik'r?
>>
>>286816
well, first off, im fairly certain you get my bonuses as well, so just add them in your title. then you can give yourself an appropriate title , something along the line of "High Seneschal X"

right now we're at a bit of a territory deficit. so I'd appreciate it if you expanded our borders right up close to the brown children of okuda on our west coast, don't worry about solstheim just yet. just get nice and snug with them
>>
>>286842
>>286827
you'll have to roll for that, just put
"dice+d10000" in the options bar. that will determine our success

>>286541
Like so ^^^
>>
>>286842
the redgaurds have have layer claim to Hammerfell
>>
I'd like to expand my territory, if I have a move this turn.
>>
>>286630
op, can the sea fortress city can be renamed to the "Barbican of the Guard"?
>>
>>286816
that first link was meant for you, i was talking to you about it
>>
>>286857
wrong person you're talking to buddy :)
>>
>>286866
op will determine your starting bonuses Quiten, so sit tight for the next map update.
>>
Yeah sorry that the mupdate is talking so long. Promise it's underway
>>
Rolled 4250 (1d10000)

>>286880
A-okay.
I'll adjust them properly when he tells me what to do.
>>286875
A-okay.
>>
>>286873
Sure, btw. Sorry, just got back from a clan drill so I'm gonn have to read through everything again to do the mupdate.
>>
File: JoinTheRealm_sigil (3).png (409KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JoinTheRealm_sigil (3).png
409KB, 500x728px
just had to change my name a wee bit

also redid the sigil for my house
>>
>>286938
nc.
>>
>>286938
Pretty cool
>>
Rolled 1526 (1d10000)

TURN 33

A new city, altough by some considered only a military encampment, is founded by the Western Empire on the island of Stirk. The city is a good garrison, and rests the current control of the sea in the region. In the harbor, there are docks for many a future navy. The town, however, does little to add to trade, and the navy is not yet built. (+3t for city)

The Junta uses the new-found threat of the Redguard colonists as a xenophobic marketing campaign towards their brethren. Some larger tribes therefore now allign themselves more closely with the Junta.

An imperial captain leaves the barracks in the Imperial City, off to explore far away caves with his 6 best men under his command. Together, they will carry out the emperors duty and find whatever treasure it is that they're looking for there. A week passes, then a month. After a while, it is evident that they will never be heard from again.

On Vvardenfell, from the red mountains inner workings springs a cave, and out lashes a few thousand Falmer, enraged and battle-thirsty. They make quick work of the local populace, and are now set with quenchless ferocity upon the stage of the world.

Also in Morrowind, attemps by scholarly mages to investigate into the highest order of new research regarding the very nature of conjuration magic is progressing very well, until a clumsy Argonian cleaning-lady knocks over a jar of Enflamicus Feramitus, ingiting the guild and losing all the important work on the project. The fire is stopped in time to save the guild, but not the recent research.

Also, a host of Nord immigrants in Morrowind have declared themselves an independent federation of tribes, taking their place amongst the world. Barely have they declared their independence before they are assimiliated as a part of the Protectorate of the East. (Bonuses do not shift to co-op's/protectorates without my say-so)

The Jarl of Falkreath declares further expansion amongst the Nord lords.

That should be all, tell me if I forgot something.
>>
File: Owncomp6.png (438KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp6.png
438KB, 2360x1284px
>>287094
>>
Rolled 5263 (1d10000)

>>287096
This time send a larger party to find that sweet treasure. Also I want a son to carry on my heritage.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d10000)

>>287096

I continue my expansion in the summer set isle. The legions along with their elite auxilia of altmer guardsmen is tasked to take out major resistance emplacements in the area.
>>
>>287094
>>286744
you forgot mine :)
>>
>>287118
woops wrong name
>>
>>287113
lols. DICE GODSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>287122
I'll add it in for the next mupdate, you can roll for this turn again.
>>
Rolled 4465 (1d10000)

>>287094
i want that cleaning lady 's children kidnapped and put into the spartan like those bandit children so many years ago. (btw they should be done now, it's been some time since they were abducted)
the lady herself is to be burnt for her clumsiness, this is purely unacceptable. (the children will be taken away beforehand, I'm expecting them to be too merely infants so they won't have any memory of their mother by the time they are fighting age.

now, I'm going to assign the mages to take what they have learned what wasn't lost during the fire and start over again, they already know some of the stuff so things should go smoother.

remember what this is about now, we're studying soul-binding combat enhancements in order to help our soldiers and our centurions
>>
>>287094
also you forgot grand king Quinten's turn, he asked me what to do and i told him to expand our borders but he didn't roll (this is what im rolling for ^) he said it was A-Okay and honestly you can throw it in next update if you like
>>
Rolled 8962 (1d10000)

>>287147
>>287094
derp, forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 7052 (1d10000)

>>287130
okay thnx!
for the guy who runs the argonian tribes:
I say we try to become allies, with the 3 giant kingdoms in cyrodill and skyrim, we may need each other.. I say we start trading between great hist and triston :)
IF he doesn't agree/react :
colonize more regions of northern elsweyr
>>
>>287154
Excuse you. The empire wants one thing, peace. There will be no talk of war.
>>
>>287152
>>287147
This.
>>
>>287163
I Wasn't talking about war, I just want to have more friends since the guards guild kinda disappeared
>>
>>287163
I will leave the political scene of the western part of tamriel to you, Brother, For Summerset Isle needs my utmost attention.

Remember, Hold the Empire strong, It is our first cause.
>>
>>287163
They have the barbican of the guard, Which I will make it the HQ of the guard guild under the guidance of the empire.
>>
Rolled 3818 (1d10000)

>>287096
OP my last turn was fortifying my colony in the Black Marshes, not sure if you missed it.

Anyways expand south in Hammerfell
>>
>>287274
yeah I added it just forgot to type it up. My bad.
>>
Rolled 8885 (1d10000)

>>287096
construct an underground chaurus "farm" if you will to harvest their poison and chitin, for use in armor, weapons, and in the future, construction of cities
>>
>>287290
hey i just woke up with a huge hangover, wait for me to roll before the next update
>>
>>287310
So close.
Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>287147
I didn't forget him, I just couldn't bother to start going back and adding bunches more rolls when I was almost done with the mupdate. And I did mention him.
>>
>>287094
The Manmer nation builds a fleet of Coastguard Ships, their goal is to regulate and mitigate the flow of Skooma into our lands, they also guard The isle of Balfiera along with the the Aceline Sentinels. The Sentinels are also set to guard the shipyards from shipments of Skooma coming in.

Anyone found with Skooma has all their wares (even non-skooma) seised by the state, and is fined heavily, making it non-profitable to do skooma buisness in our cities
>>
Rolled 2282 (1d10000)

>>287412
forgot to roll
>>
File: Owncomp6.png (439KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp6.png
439KB, 2360x1284px
TURN 34

LAST MUPDATE FOR TONIGHT, OP IS HEADING OFF.

In the Eastern Empire, the Consul-General Linden impregnates his wife in the late summer, and she is now high due for birth early next year.

The larger party sent to investigate the cave leave with hopes held high. Women and children cheer as they pass by in the street, and some poor gal even runs up and kisses one of the lucky fellas. Likely, she is now dead by some disease. Nevertheless, the lads roll off on adventure to find the treasure their emperor desires so much. It takes two weeks before the Emperor's advisor has enough courage to suggest they might also have dissapeared.

The Children of Yokuda continue their planned connection in Elsewyr, which goes on without too much bother. The route is now connected, and the Children of Yokuda can cross the desert to the coast, and walk for a hundred hundred miles without ever having to leave their beloved country.

The Western Empire also expands greatly in the Summerset Isles, capturing a wide abundance of places and peoples. There is nothing of noteworthy mention occuring during this expansion.

In Morrowind the infant-soldier program is progressing progressively and is planned to be complete within a further year for the first batch of trainees. As for the cleaning lady, she evades justice by swimming out of the murky waters and arriving at the shores of the Yokudan side of Solstheim, where she is given shelter by a local Skaal family. The research is immediately continued, with special focus on the arcane arts and soul-trapping. The scholars believe to need a further years wort of research and investment to fully capabilise their advancements.

The Falmer use their highly primitive technological advancements to create for a "farm" and home for alot of their Chauruses. These nasty little creatures breed like rabbits in the right hands, the falmer's hands. They've got sharp fangs too, nothing you'd want to get close to. Nasty, nasty and double nasty! For now though, they are simply harvested for whatever material they can offer, however, the Falmer in their current state are unfit to construct cities as they are not used to any such concept since times long past. They have instead accustomed themselves to the Dwemer cities, and some major change in their physiology would have to take place for them to be able to build cities. (+4t for two turns)

The Manmer attempt to clamp down hard with restrictions upon the recently made lucrative skooma buisness. The Sentinels set to guard consider it below their status, making them do a begrudging work that is only ever half as good. The ships are not capable of keeping up with the light and fast-paced small skerries that the smugglers use, and us such the trade continues. In fact, the demand for Skooma in evermore has increased, leading to the creation of dangerous slum-quarters where mothers tell their children not to visit at night.
>>
Rolled 5248 (1d10000)

>>287430
Rolling for the Jarl and his never-dying glory.
>>
Rolled 7729 (1d10000)

>>287430
the falmer horde expands in all directions to fill the island of vvardenfell
>>
Rolled 1671 (1d10000)

>>287430
I, the General of her Empires army, will march an Army to follow this map and to kill anyone who stands in our way.
>>
>>287445
>Rolls a 1
you're not gonna like this very much...
>>
Rolled 4442 (1d10000)

>>287430
I continue the expansion. Although I also take 2 months off from the front lines to visit the pregnant lady and the future heir of the western legion.
>>
Rolled 3171 (1d10000)

>>287430
okay, expand my region in elsweyr to the north
>>
>>287452
You gotta be fucking kidding me. Well, I built a good Empire. That's something.
I actually thought it was gonna make the gods help me lol
>>
>>287465
I don't know what to tell ya. I have to go by the rolls, anything less would be inconsistant.
>>
>>287465
If anything happens General, I will not forsake the pact that we have made.
>>
Rolled 9358 (1d10000)

>>287430
I see that palis are not considered by you, thats ok I think they are bs is other risk games.

Expand North East

The Sentinels are told that these new slums and drug dens pose a existential threat to our lands, as a show of power they are given permission to use their destruction magic in the light of day to slaughter these dens of skooma users as public execution. This is to make the use of skooma a death sentence, and to quell it once and for all in the region.
>>
>>287540
I didn't even notice lol, my bad. Altough, for consistency's sake I won't look for palis anymore.
>>
>>287430
>>287274
OP you forgot my roll
>>
>>287542
yea the rules say "strange/ unusual combinations" so maybe 4d palis like 3232 would count, but i can see how my roll was not that cool 2282
>>
>>287569
Done for the next mupdate now

>>287598
Yeah 3232 I would count under "any kind of dubs" but 2282 I don't see much with desu.
>>
Rolled 7462 (1d10000)

>>287430
Conquer all of Alik'r territory in the marshes and keep spreading throughout the area.
>>
Rolled 7600 (1d10000)

>>287430
I'd like to build the trading city of Corinthe in the middle of my current lands please
>>
>>287604
Hey OP, i went back and realized that I never got a bonus for making the city of Evermore, >>283731
you said to wait two turns to add "the bonus" but i was never given a number to add for my city
>>
Rolled 6953 (1d10000)

>>287604
on top of that expansion expand even more in Hammerfell

Does my roll defending my colony do anything against the argonians?
>>
>>287671
Oh, ok. My bad. Add 8 for it. But how come you have +18 then? I didn't give you that much for the bloody mages, did I?
>>
>>287672
Well if your roll right now is to expand in Hammerfell, then no it doesn't do anything for defending against the Argonians.
>>
Rolled 6185 (1d10000)

>>287430
research will continue just as planned with the research into soul-binding and infantry-assisted centurions.
>>
>>287540
i can take care of those slums if you wanted to. send in a few pyros, get rid of any unwanted merchants and their customers...

could also be a good source for the second wave of spartans
>>
>>287677
+10 For mages
+4 for trading with Imperials
+3 for gold mine
+5 for trading with Southern Trading Company

-4 for skooma

but the reason I found out about not having the city bonus is cuz im trying to count the turns i have left on two of those bonuses,

I dont coun't turns i wasn't here for, correct, becuase i asked you about that and you said "Nope"
>>
>>287732
Great. Sorry. Lose myself in all the buggering process sometimes so I get sorta confused having to handle the world of events lol.

Aaaaaanynway. As said, you can add 8 for it now for next turn. Not sure if I allready typed it in?

In any case, I'm heading to bed. Cya guys tommorow.
>>
>>287749
see you op!
>>
>>287749
Nighty night
>>
>>287749
Goodnight man, glad I woke up in time to play today
>>
>>287749
alright then
g'night
>>
>>287721
I would appreciate the assistance this turn, we should open up a permanent trade route with eachother, my city of Evermore is a Trading Mecca.
>>
>>287672
>>287721
>>287677
Ra'nadul would like to express his willingness to enter a trade deal with any nation
Please accept a humble tribute of our stock when considering this deal
>>
File: patrick-bateman-cheers.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman-cheers.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>287874
i could possibly enter a trade deal, what do you have i regards to dwarven steel?
>>
>>287874
I will enter your deal Merchant
>>
>>287902
For the moment my stock of dwarven steel is negligible, but if I happen to acquire some you will be the first to know
>>287919
May this deal strengthen both our nations. Do you have any dwarven steel by any chance?
>>
>>287955
a fine deal, ill keep in you and your trading company in my thoughts
>>
>>288016
Ra'nadul looks forward to our continued friendship
>>
>>287749
Hey OP, I am probably gonna see the MUPDATE like an hour after you post it, but if, or when the General dies, do you think you can type up an Eulogy talking about all the good he did?
>>
>>288163
oh shit i should probably get to having some kids too. gotta carry on the legacy somehow.
>>
>>288212
Thats why I did that before I went
>>
So does one turn count as one year or what?
>>
>>288366
Yeah. That's what we agreed
>>
>>288407
Good to know, thanks
>>
File: Owncomp7.png (440KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp7.png
440KB, 2360x1284px
TURN 35

The Falmer horde has expanded to include, and also massacre, the south-eastern side of Vvardenfell. They have reportedly started using their charuses as a status symbol, with the a larger charus singifying larger status. (And according to some, compensation).

The Eastern Legion is told to muster a huge force for expedition towards the cave containing treasure in interest of the Emperor. The army, however, suffers from desertion as a result, due to the poor result of the previous ones. No expedition ends up being hosted that year, as the soldiers flee for their lifes from the mission.

The Western Empire brings more pieces of the Summerset Isles within their bosom, as well as ladies. The tribes join without bother, as the trade and protection of the empire is great and far-widely known. Within a year, the new heir to the Western Empire is also born to the 46 years old western emperor. It's a girl, and she is now expected as the heir to the Strongheart Western Empire. She needs a name, however. The mother suggests Carlotta.

The Manmer begin their subject of uniting Bretons and Orcs for a possible stand off against outside forces in their land, currently hosted by the Children of Yokuda's colonies. The Sentinels start dealing out harsh capital punishment for any crimes relating to skooma, leading to the death of many a men, women and children. All fiends, of course, and the skooma trade dies out soon enough. Not so much for a lack of trade, but rather for everyone who have had traded and smuggled it being dead.

In Elsewyr, the southern trading company sets up shop in a new founded city with the money they've gotten from trading. And who could have supposed the massive success the city turns out to be, as it stands out the most beautiful thing in all of Elsewyr. Travellers and traders travel and trade there from far awide to set up shop in the sand-colored brick houses selling all sorts of fancy yet suitably exotic wares. The city is a striking sucess, and is nicknamed "The den of the moon". (+8t for city)

A trading deal is also struck between the Alikr and the southern trading company, in light of these recent sucesses with cities. The trading-agreement is beneficial to both sides. (+6t perma both sides)
>>
Rolled 7466 (1d10000)

>>289993
Wew lad. That was a close one. I want to send a small team of historians to look for the pieces to the necklace.
>>
Rolled 263 (1d10000)

>>289993
Do I have to miss a turn due to the building of my city?
If not, I choose to expand evenly in every direction (except for territory that has already been claimed)
>>
>>289998
You generally miss a turn WHEN rolling for it's building, otherwise not. However, if you roll a 6 or 7 when building a city, it only gets built after two turns.

But no, to answer your question, ya don't right now.
>>
>>289997
Glad I got dubbs. I don't think I could have handled another loss.
>>
I'll be back in about 2 hours with another mupdate. Hang tight till then boys
>>
>>289993
you forgot my roll, i rolled to continue research of the whole marine-assisted-centurion magic.
>>
>>290052
Marines would be cool. Like support or assault?
>>
>>289993
Spread throughout all the white spaces in Highrock, searching for any resources that are the birthright of the Manmer Nation. Allow Orcs and Breton alike to work for the betterment of the nation, allowing each man to profit to his merit through the Congress of Commerce Regulation.

The Manmer Nation respects the boundaries between themselves and the Children of Yokuta settlements in the area, they hope to better relationships through the universal language of Trade. They show them no hostilities of any sorts.
>>
>>290085
marines are the main infantry in the protectorate military, with dwarven weaponry and heavy armour. higher ranking marines have been trained in pyromancy. the latest venture is to link them with centurions, our metal giants, in order to achieve more effective and efficient battleground performance
>>
>>287459
The Manmer Nation sends a party of ambassadors, craftsmen, mages bearing gifts to meet with the leaders of the Children of Yokuda. The craftsmen display their skills and provide unique weapons for the village leaders. Then at night the ambassadors eat and drink with the leaders while the Mages put on dazzling shows of dance and displays of magic as entertainment.

After the festivities the ambassadors say that they would like to discuss complex deals with the Children of Yokuda, and that we hope to find time where we can discuss these matters

(Meta: When we are both actively posting in this thread we should discuss a few propositions that I have.)
>>
Rolled 8433 (1d10000)

>>289993
use chitlin to construct weapons/armor for soldiers. If any points are left over, fortify a dwemer city with chaurus carcasses to use as our stronghold
>>
>>290198
No points get left over. Your roll goes towards that action. The better the roll, the better the outcome.
>>
>>290204
oh ok I guess I made some really good armor and weapons then
>>
>>290206
Yea, thats gonna make for a nice army, I never Introduced myself, Purple Color, I am Artois the Druid, of the Manmer Nation, Residing in High Rock. My people are hard working and very proud mages. My city of Evermore is widely known for its Trading and Commerce. We are proud of holding the oldest structure in Cyrodil, located on Isle of Balfiera. It is known as the Adamantine Tower, and it is the Heart of the Mages guild.

Our people went through a Great Shame, when a leader of our own, a necromancer, went insane and summoned an army of the dead to war with our own people. Since then (Meta: That was a different player who quit.) A new Leader has arisen from a small poor town and has set out to Unify High Rock into a kingdom and restore Pride to this bountiful and beautiful land.

I love the idea of playing as Falmer, too bad that means we can't be friends in the game, but either way, this is a pretty good summary of my nation so you understand some of the lore
>>
Rolled 27 (1d10000)

>>287459
>>289993
you forgot mine again :)
also for my next action:
colonize even more of northern elsweyr
>>
>>290265
O wait nevermind, I forgot I rolled a 1 so I didn't see my expansion kek
>>
Rolled 5941 (1d10000)

>>289993
well, considering that the research SHOULD be done at this point, despite that you forgot to include it in the map update. im going to put my research into flamethrowers for my military, a class of marine will be introduced to handle said weapons.
>>
>>290269
>>290265
My Ambassadors would like to converse with you.

see
>>290133
>>
hey if any of you want to play a more casual risk game with quick updates and less roleplay involved you can join my thread
>>290294
I'm hosting it with my trip for /int/ risk
>>
>>290300
ah, yes of course, I will be glad to welcome you!
(what do I need to do now kek)
>>
>>290304
I'll keep playing this risk but I'll also join that one too
>>
>>290318
yeah that's what I intended I'll play this one but the other one is just a quick game for today
>>
Rolled 9414 (1d10000)

>>289993
Rolling for expansion in Hammerfell

Hey children of Yakuda I have a offering for you, All of our colonies exluding those in the Summerset Isles in return for the control of Hammerfell

The same goes to the eastern empire, I offer to trade our colonies on the coast of the Summerset Isles in return for islands that right fully belong to Hammerfell. Stros Mkai etc.

I also extend trade and peace agreements to the Nords, Eastern and Western Empires. We are great seafaring traders, we have much to gains from eachother.
>>
>>290358
what? I don't even have colonies in the summerset isles, I theres no way I'm giving all of my colonies
>>
>>290310
>>290366

(RP) The People of the Manmer Nation (Bretons and some Orcs) consider all those dwelling in High Rock to be brethren of this bountiful land. They independently trade across our borders and while this has been tolerated by both of our nations, it is liable to cause conflict in the future. Conflict between our peoples would benefit neither of us.

Artois and the other Elders, along with the leaders of the Mages guild plan to form "The United Kingdom of the People of High Rock" by unifying all the peoples in the land. This may prove to cause conflict with the Children of Yokuta because they claim land in High Rock. The Manmer Nations view on the Matter is that the Redgaurd who dwell here are part of our Nation and will be welcomed into our Kingdom.

What I would like to propose, is that you peacefully cede, or allow me to take (depending if Op allows Ceding, I think he does) all of the land under your jurisdiction in High Rock. All of your people dwelling there will become apart of the Kingdom of High Rock, and will have say in our affairs. When this is done, and internal matters are handled, my nation will focus inwards, instead of on expansion.

Thus, with the new large population of Redgaurd, we will be very much inclined to support the Children of Yakuda with supplies, weapons, mercenaries, and elite mages, to assist in your further expansion. Our two Nations would become more than just allies, as the Redgaurd in Highrock would still be, at heart, Children of Yakuda.

Also, another provision, If the situation ever arises where you need land in High Rock for your peoples, the Manmer Nation will gladly and without hesitation allot territory to you and guard it with all the might of the Mages Guild and the Aceline Sentinels. We will come to aid you in battle, and trade between our two nations would boom.

So, What say You?
>>
Rolled 4032 (1d10000)

oh shit, i forgot to roll for flamethrower research, sorry
>>
>>290370
Also, if you have any provisions you would like to add to this I am open to hearing them out, I am willing to use 2 turns after my kingdom is formed, and all the bonuses and resources that I have, to assist you in whatever matters you deem fit, be it war, trade, expansion, or upgrades.
>>
>>290381
sorry, forgot to change mah name

also whoops, i already rolled :I
>>
>>290366
no I mean trade your land in Hammerfell for my colonies, not including the summer set isle
>>
>>290370
I see that you people are craving for peace and I also see that uniting highrock can be very valuable to you, I will allow you to take my lands, but I want to start trading between Triston and Evermore, and I want to still own the island of the coast of my most north-eastern region in highrock
>>
>>290358
O sorry misread that part. actually I misread everything, but my answer is still no, it took me 5 turns to colonize everything in hammerfel that I have, I can probably get your colonies in 2 turns or less, also I have a major city there
>>
>>290397
The Ambassadors are glad to hear this, they join up in the Festivities and dance around, encouraging the Children to also celebrate. The next morning they awaken in a hazy state due to their great intake of wine, and make preparations to return home with the good news.

Now we gotta wait for OP so we can get things on the move.
>>
>>290428
Yeah sortry that I'm taking so long, it is really not by my choice.

Rest assured I will attend to the mupdate asap.
>>
Rolled 3889 (1d10000)

>>289993
Build a city, it shall be named Soulnest, it shall have no specific bonus.
Continue capturing all territory owned by Alik'r and build the city over the captured territory
>>
>>290601
you're going to war with the alik'r?
>>
>>290616
I'm claiming my rightful territory.
>>
>>290623
although that puts me at odds with you and your conquest, i have other matters to attend to.
>>
>>289993
I'd like to continue expanding.
>>
Rolled 8834 (1d10000)

>>290639
I'm gonna roll for you, btw you need to roll for every major action you take
also are you still with us?
>>
>>290645
I have a while between when I stop playing and when I can again.
I just woke up an hour ago.
>>
Rolled 6595 (1d10000)

>>289993
Roll for Falkreath's expansion
>>
Rolled 5372 (1d10000)

>>290715
time to consolidate the entirety of the summerset isle.
>>290715
Also, the altmer mages will be coming home to summerset this year, bringing with them the magical knowledge from the adamantium tower
>>290370
I do believe you are lacking in your part the deal, Our pact consisted of trade and free movement for your mages inside my lands in exchange for a place of study of the arcane arts in concord. I grew disheartened by your inability to stay true to the deal for these past 6 years. If this course of events stay stagnant, I will be forced to rescind my trade with you..... >>290358
This I cannot accept, To cede my maritime territories to you is not a favorable deal with me, Although, I'm not at all against giving you stros mkai and the other islands towards the east of it, But It will be for the territories in summerset alongside a sizeble detachment of warships and an elite retinue of sailors and marines that will teach my men the ways of the sea, they will be ordered to dock in the Barbican of the guard.

I will also provide you access to imperial wares in exchange for a prime seat in regards to your exotic wares. Although, I will look for retribution if you intend to sell skooma in our land.
>>
>>290835
Wait, what deal did you make?
>>
>>290876
>>283157
>>283620
>>
>>290835
I understand your frustration, I was thinking that one of us would build a college of the mages guild there, I thought that you would build it and then I would send mages to act as teachers, I will prioritize sending mages to Concord to help establish a college.

I may be going to bed soon, so if I am not responding please inform OP that this is my intention for one turn and that you are allowed to roll a turn for me in my absence. I hope he allows it because I am sick atm and I'm trying to sleep as much as I can
>>
>>290883
That's what I thought. For a minute I thought he was part of the Empire.
>>
>>290715
Are you there OP?
>>
did op ded?
>>
>>290358
I mean islands towards the west of it.
>>
>>290943
>>291069
Sorry, got caught up. Mupdate on it's way. Only gonna be one for the night. I know it's terrible, but I have family over.
>>
>>291260
Don't worry man. Familia is first. But don't fuck me over with those good dubbs.
>>
File: Owncomp8.png (440KB, 2360x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Owncomp8.png
440KB, 2360x1284px
TURN 36

The historians that are sent out to scourge the land for more pieces of the necklace return happy as bees. In total, they have found 3 of the 7 missing pieces, which puts the Eastern Emperor at a grand total of 4. It turns out that all of the legionnaires sent out to recover the treasure from the cave had been killed by the cave's plentyful of traps. This was something that the historians, however, with their wast common knowledge about all things of the world they quickly discover and deactivate said traps, and find much of the treasure. Also found stacked away with the treasure is a horde of dragonbone from a bygone era when these flying beasts ruled the sky. The bone is still useless for pretty much everything apart from jewelry, as your blacksmiths are not experienced enough to truly make armor or weapons from it, but it does give a significant amount of status to the Eastern Emperor. (+3t for 3 turns). To the Eastern Emperor is born a son, with golden locked hair and bright green eyes. What will you name him?

The Southern Trading Company expands in the desert amongst the trader's tribes of those traders that travel towards the town. Many a trader brings home stories of towering grand buildings and dark alley passages, and the fame of the city of Corinthe grows

The Protectorate researches technology that would allow for far away troops to control the Centurions and allow for them to be influenced by the power of these marines and their pyromancy. Altough largly unsuccessful, the project yields a result which allows marines to remote-operate the centurions movement, giving a wider range of mobility and use. (+2t perma). The first batch of super-soldiers is also recieved, and they're now part of the absolute elite forces, being equipped with only the finest of ancient dwemer heavy armor, in true design to the old ways yet reshaped for better modern purposes. (+6t perma) Their experiments about falmethrowers, however, falls flat and ends up being more of a liability in the field than a useful tool. (-2t perma) Back to the drawing board, boys.

The Children of Yokuda expand further in northern Elsewyr, incorporating trading caravans and other like-minded folk into their own. The local khajiit are looked down upon by the colonising Redguards, however, and this leades to minor internal strife. As of yet though, nothing serious is occuring due to this internal strife.

The Falmer, in a surprising move towards technological knowledge unexpectant of them, start using the chitlin of their chauruses for armor and weapons. The material turns out to be excellent for this specific use and gives the Falmer a good armor for fighting against other armored opponents. It is still, however, not as good as the armor of the surface-dwellers, but then again the Falmer are not a very technologically advanced species either, so it's perfect for them. (+5t perma)

Cont.

>>290601
Also, build city or expand. One per turn, not two.
>>
Rolled 9327 (1d10000)

>>291342
Alright. Keep that dragonbone. I want to do more work on the college to get that sweet tecgnology
>>
holy shit, 37 points boys.
>>
Rolled 4596 (1d10000)

>Cont.

The Jarl of Falkreath accepts new trade deals with the Alikr, as well as any NAP with these Alikr as long as they or any of their allies stay clear of the noble land of Skyrim. (+5t for trade between Nords & Alikr for both parties and NAP formed)

The Manmer also start trading more heavily with the children of Yokuda in exchange for a hefty mass of land being traded. The deal brings a great deal of exotic wares to the Manmer from the many colonies, and the Children of Yokuda can enjoy the finest scholarly books on the arts of magic (in most cases except pyromancy) and the arcane arts. (+6t for both parties).

The mages of the Western Empire return, and bring with them the latest knowledge of the Breton school of restoration to the Empire. (+3t perma for Western). The mages also have extended their previous knowledge to the Breton college, and therefore improves the multi-faceted way of looking at things there. (+2t perma for Manmer)

Roll for Falkreath's glory.
>>
Rolled 1122 (1d10000)

I am going to expand east right up next to the children of yokuda colonies
>>
>>291342
>>291342
Expand, and this turn I'll build the city.
>>
Also, just for the record, I am sorry to say that this was the last one for today. I know it's been shit today, and I can't promise better tommorow, but I promise I can give one and hopefully two.
>>
Rolled 6538 (1d10000)

>>291342
okay this may seem a little be strange but, I tell some redguards (about 100 or more if needed) to spread the news that they were saved by a group of khajiits. this will hopefully convince some redguards to think khajiits aren't that bad. I will also inform the police to arrest anyone who discriminates not only khajiits but also any dunmer or other races.
>>
>>291392
Op the expansion roll "o"
>>
>>291484
Which one you talking about?
>>
>>291491
here you go Op.
>>290835
>>
>>291499
I added that. Might've typed eastern for western. Sorry, it's late.
>>
>>291442
thank ye lad
>>
Rolled 1296 (1d10000)

>>291397
>>291342
actually, scratch that, set up fortified outposts along the northern islands of vvardenfell.
>>
>>291546
>>291397
actually, imma use my roll for earlier
(1122)
>>291397
>>
>>291551
considering that i didn't realize that i had already rolled.l
>>
Rolled 5953 (1d10000)

>>291412
>>291342
woops forgot some things
But yeah take over Alik'r Territory in the black marsh
>>
>>291397
okay, so ignore the last three posts in general, so while that's happening, i offer the less fortunate families that if they are to offer their infant sons and daughters to the spartan program, they will be given proper jobs, reasonable and honest pay, and if they ever find themselves without it, they will be offered food and drink from our vast agriculture
>>
>>291342
so ignoring stupid bullshit.
we're going ahead with the 1122 roll (double dubs :D)
and we're going to tell our civilians to give up their children and we'll give them good living
>>
>>291601
>>291342
the 1122 roll btw is that we go ahead and expand towards the CoY borders
>>
Rolled 1754 (1d10000)

>>291392
OP I rolled for expansion in Hammerfell last turn, did that do anything?

Rolling for expansion in Hammerfell
>>
>>291685
Pretty sure I typed it in the mupdate.
Why don't ya read it all through?
>>
>>290835
This is an insult to an old ally.

When the Summerset Isles were in Civil War we send Redgaurd marines to answer the call anguish of our ally. Redgaurd blood was spilled retaking that land for our ally. I hope you would remember.

We are not asking for your military instalement of the barbcian. Only the islands that are Redgaurd by right.

We extended a peace and trade deal to you, I thought you were our allies. Bu I now understand that I am talking to a leader I no longer know.

It is another insult to think that we sell or are a part of that dirty cat drug Skooma.
>>
>>291724
All it says for the Alik'r is that we made a trade agreement with the nords
>>
well lads, i think i might turn it in for today, we've made some good progress.

remember OP, im expanding up to the CoY borders in the east, with a roll of 1122
(double dubs! :D)

goodnight anons
>>
>>291792
whoops, wrong name :I
>>
>>291685
>>291746
Weird, could've sworn I typed it in. I even kinda remember how I phrased it. My bad, but yeah it did do something.
>>
>>291730
By right?!?! WHAT RIGHT! I have seen no military conquest by the redguard upon those islands! I have seen no parchment detailing ownership of those islands to be yours!! It is mine by right! Speak not of falsities in my ears, redguard!, now if you desire stros mkai and the group of islands to the west of it, Then My offer still stands, but if you dare try to pretend that my lands are yours WITHOUT the empire's consent, Then begone. I do not wish for our relationship to be one of animosity, but I do not believe that relationships be made under a foundations of lies.

I was not giving you the barbican, We were asking for the famed sailors and marines of the redguard to man it for us. The barbican will still under the empire's jurisdiction but our naval officers will learn from them. our engineers will study their ships, and a healthy supply of warships will ensure the protection of the empire's tradeships going across the gleaming sea, allowing everyone to prosper including you.

Even after such a heated response, My generous offer still stands, An exchange of territory, your summerset territories for my stros mkai and the group of islands east of it, Trade baring skooma or narcotics. and a modest single tribute of a few warships and a detachment of redguard sailors and marines to join my legion inside the Barbican of the Guard.

I'm not interested in an alliance with you, redguard, not until I can see that you can be a trusted ally of the Septim Empire. ANd do not be offended by that passing comment about skooma, For I treasure the health of my citizenry and thus it was written under no malignant intention.
>>
>>291846
Are we going invading then?
>>
>>291846
>>291858
I hope not, I'm not really planning to...
>>
>>291868
Well, that's our end plan, right? Or have I misunderstood?
>>
>>291874
welp, I don't really want to have a war when it will make you a target as well. I just want trade.
>>
>>291893
Well, I really don't want to suck my own dick, but I have myself quite a large empire. If the worst comes, I will be ready
>>
>>291900
Then it is settled then, The Empire is ready to take up arms if it deems necessary.
>>
>>291900
>>291905
THROUGH BLOOD, BRAVERY AND BROTHERHOOD!!!
>>
Rolled 8892 (1d10000)

>>291342
use chaurus poison and to further upgrade the weapons of the falmer horde
>>
>>291910
FOR THE EMPIRE
>>
>>291342
Also I want to name my son Tiberius Linden
>>
Rolled 9761 (1d10000)

>>291342
I'd like to continue the same pattern of expansion, and send out envoys throughout Tamriel to bring attention to the rise of the STC
>>
>>291846
I believe there was a dire miscommunication between us. The islands I desire are the islands to the west. I said I do not want your Barbican
>>
>>292402
you misunderstand me, I do not wish to give you the Barbican, I want a collection of your warships, your sailors, and your marines to actually serve me and I will station them in the barbican where they will teach my admirals the ways of the sea.
>>
>>291846
I said in the last post

We are not asking for your military instalement of the barbcian. Only the islands that are Redgaurd by right.

This means those 5 islands west of the Barbican. I said I do not lay any claim to the Barbican.

I only want the Islands so I can crown ourselves the rulers of Hammerfell one day.

I do not want to provoke any aggression. I consider you to be my ally.

I think the reason there was a mix up was because whoever was ruler of the Summerset Isles before you called for my aide. I sent troops to help him in his civil war, and because of that I got that land. I am sorry for the mess up. I though you were that player.
>>
>>292453
you misunderstand me. I said I Do NOT your barbican.

Im iffy on the marines part because I dont want it to come back and bite me.
>>
>>292453
as per the deal. A collection of your naval officers, your sailors, your marines, and a contingent of your warships will be mine to command, Along with the 6 teritotories in summerset isle, In exchange I will give you stros mkai and the five other islands to the west of it. trade rights, and a possibility of a defensive alliance.
>>
>>292469
how do i know you wont train more troops and then turn my navy against me?

I will aide you in all of your military needs, but I will retain control of my forces.

I have no desire to become a puppet state.
>>
>>292480
How do I know you will not use stros mkai as a staging ground to advance upon my lands? If you are uncertain about my intentions. then I will give you this, a non-aggression pact where the western legion will not tread upon your land unless invited. and, I only ask for a group of your navy, not all.
>>
>>292486
You have already built a heavily forified Barbican right next to me.

Let i be know that we do not care for internal Imperial affairs. We only seek to rebuild Hammerfall and usher in new prosperity for its people.

I will aide you however possible if we sign a official treaty, and I would hope you do the same. But I do not want to hand over my navy. (I would still help you in any conquest needed and help train your troops in return for you trading my troops,)
>>
>>292486
We are peaceful, man.
I really just want to make Hammerfell great again and be allies and trade with almost everyone.

Last post of the night,
(Exept for those dirty cats and reptiles)
>>
>>291342
Expand throughout High Rock.

We send a group of Elite mages to Concord to begin forming a branch of the Mages Guild to be used for as a training college. They also hope to Open up a permanent Trading agreement with The Western Second Empire.
>>
>>292502
>>292509
I'm sorry mate, until you can provide me with ships, I'm not seeing anything to gain from this discussion. I've already given you a non-aggression pact which is a huge deterrent for me to ever attack you since It'll provide me a penalty if I ever break it.

I wish to find an arrangement that will benefit us both. It'll ensure that I have something to dock in the barbican and protect my ships from pirates.
>>
>>292530
nah man what I meant to say was yes I'll dock ships and lend a hand but I'd just like to control the ships, I became a red gaurx because of it

you tell me where you want the ShipS and I'll take care of the rest

You also gain territories in the isles allowing yourself to be crowned king
>>
Rolled 8151 (1d10000)

>>292523
>>291392
With the Breton's Help, We begin the creation of the Conclave of the Brass Sentinel, an arcane institution of knowledge who's 5 of the 7 lead scholars are Aceline Sentinel and the other 1 is a altmer noble and the other is a dunner warlock. The institution is headed by an altmer sentinel headmaster who wears a bronze mask after a freak explosion in his laboratory.
>>
>>292578
Okay, I will accept this, BUT I will forsake the signing of a non-aggression pact.
>>
>>292578
you have cornered me into agreeing with you. I have no joy in this exchange but accept it I will for the betterment of the empire.
>>
Rolled 3374 (1d10000)

>>292523
Adding my roll for this
>>
>>292585
Then why would I make a deal if you are going to attack me? Let me break it down
>You can crown yourself Kimg of the Summerset Isles
>You gain a permanent trade partner
>You gain military aide on request (within reason)

It's a win win situation
>>
>>293374
I sense a great war on the horizon. A war to end all wars. A war that will engulf all of Tamriel.
>>
>>293987
I do not want too preticipate in such a war.

I only want to be an ally of the Nords and the imperium perhaps the Bretons also
>>
>>294136
It doesn't see, like the imperium likes you
>>
>>294161
*seem
>>
>>294136
>>294161
What you don't understand is that I don't have a choice in the matter. Ever since my people emerged from their humble village, there was only one path. I urge you to make peace with your family. And your people.
>>
>>294180
Are you telling me You will invade me? I have no such misgivings on you
>>
>>294215
No. I won't invade you. I couldn't. You are too far from me.
>>
>>293374
Nap was only offered when your fleet was on the bargaining table. Now that they aren't there, then it makes sense to remove the nap from the deal. Not having a nap doesn't mean you're a target though and naps are a serious thing... I don't give it to anyone. They need to PROVE to me that they are a trustworthy ally.
>>
>>294361
Well I didnt want to give away my navy, I would be left with little4s defenses.

If we were allies I would send my navy wherever you wanted aide, but I would need that nap.

If we had a permanent NAP I could teach you the ways of the sea.

I could also give you my colony in the Black Marsh, I have little need of It,
>>
>>294697
forgot name.

How can I demonstrate my trustworthiness and loyalty as a fellow ally if you won't give me the time to do so?
I hope that we can become old friends in the future
>>
>>294714
>>294697
Prove it to me by accepting the deal laid in front of you and fulling it's edicts loyally.
>>
>>294978
you are addressing me like a vassal pawn, are we not friends and allies?
>>
>>294978
And you are addressing me as if I hold no cards nor a self interest for the betterment of my nation.
You relinquished the idea of giving me some of your warships, then it is only fair that I relinquished the idea of signing a non-aggression pact, I will still provide you trade and will administer the transfer of territories. and under that era of mutual trade, I will judge wheater or not you are a trustworthy ally. that is the window you seek. the window to prove towards the empire that the redguards are upstanding and righteous men of the sea.
>>
>>295015
Strongheart is being an asshole but NAPs aren't really binding so you can live without it bro
>>
>>295164
>>295015
what he said. NAPs aren't really that important, I have trade with the bretons, the guard guild, the nords, and the western legion all without a NAP, and we still get along. I don't give out NAPs willy nilly even to my trade partners, why should i give it willy nilly to you?
>>
>>295183
I'll remind you you're in an alliance with me, which sort of encompasses an NAP
>>
>>295563
If you are part of the Empire, you are off limits.
>>
>>295579
I'm not part of the empire.
>>
>>295579
>>295611
I made an alliance with you, as part of my deal to exchange the lands in Cyrodiil.
>>
>>295616
Are you sure? Let me go back and check.
>>
>>295638
>>295616
he's not part of the empire,
>>
>>295676
>>An alliance with both sides of the Empire
Hmmm. I looked back on it. I guess he's not. My power induced rage must have distorted some facts. Well I guess I still can't touch him then.
>>
so, did we just go a full day without a map update?
the hell?
>>
i've been here since 12pm and nothing's happened
>>
>>295970
>>295967
Yeah. OP said he had some shit to do today. I know that on the 25th, this ends so I hope we can come to a good conclusion.
>>
>>295980
hopefully with war... :)
see ya tomorrow anons
>>
>>295183
Would you like to enter a trade deal with the Southern Trading Company as well?
No doubt you have heard of our grand trading city of Corinthe
>>
>>295980
wait why end on the 25th? I think he could just come back to this game and keep it running no?
I was just getting to mount my offensive :(
>>
>>296058
Trade is welcome, Although It will need to be an outright ban between the transfer of narcotics especially of skooma into imperial lands. If my terms are attainable for you, I will immediately send out ambassadors to notify your fleets and your territories that the empire is an open customer.
>>
>>295074
I'm pretty new to this, i thought NAP's were required.

Then I guess that makes a deal.
I will prove to you that I am a steadfast and righteous ally and in time, a friend.

I will hand over my territories in the Summerset Isles in return for the islands in the Abecian Sea. We also agree to a military and trade agreement

Have fun getting crowned king of the Summerset Isles :^)
>>
>>296317
I know man. I hope his plan gets delayed or something
>>
>>281565
Is it to late to get in on this action?
>>
>>296443
Finally an agreement, To you as well, redguard. May your fortune be blessed by the divines.
>>
>>296327
We have many goods for sale other than Skooma, have no fear
I will also instruct my traders to avoid the sale of such products to your traders
May this deal be prosperous for both of us, friend
>>
>>297221
I think you might be a bit late lad. We are just finishing up
>>
>>297920
I'll be getting on the mupdate soonish. Sorry again, lads, for the time constraints.
>>
>>297922
Nah don't worry man. The waiting was always worth it.
>>
alright. I'm going to head into town for a bit to pick some stuff up. If im not back by the mupdate after this one, then just get my researchers to look into and develop armor piercing crossbows. thanks
>>
>>297989
How did you get 37? You had 29, then got +8 and minus 2. That means you should have 35
>>
>>298009
when did i get -2?
>>
>>298098
"Their experiments about falmethrowers, however, falls flat and ends up being more of a liability in the field than a useful tool. (-2t perma) Back to the drawing board, boys"
-op
>>
>>298237
well, damn, i guess i only have 35 then...
>>
is op dead?
>>
>>298686
Very much not so, just very busy.
It's midsummer, and lots of family. And cake. And booze.
>>
>>298877
Guys can we ummm... end it here?
We seem to have slowed to a halt anyway, and my mupdates at this point will take a long time anyway having to weed through all the responses. If you guys wanna continue on your own, that's fine ofcourse, but I'm not really interested in continuing since it'll take me ages.

So sorry.
t. OP
>>
>>298984
no problem
was fun
>>
>>298984
That's a shame, but whatever you need
It was fun, thanks OP
>>
>>298984
Thank you OP, great game, glad I got to play as I was bedridden for a few days

see you in another life
>>
>>300955
>>299559
>>299024
Glad to hear you guys enjoyed it, it was fun making as well!
Thread posts: 707
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.