[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Godgame: 9th Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 48

File: 23423423423.jpg (345KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23423423423.jpg
345KB, 1600x1000px
Comes now the march of time, and the emergence of gods! The universe is has been around for awhile now but is in constant flux, with various gods appearing to attempt to bring order to the chaos... or not. However, can they get along and cooperate to bring the cosmos to peace and harmony, or will they tear it and themselves apart in conflict?

This is, The Age of Corruption

>Choose a name and become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen.
>Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
>Every god must list their primary domains (max 3) and gets to assign 30 points between them to be used as a bonus for rolls related to these domains.
>They additionally get 5 points per subdomain of these primaries to assign to their subdomains as they see fit.
>Any divine actions made (creation, destruction, etc...) that are entirely unrelated to the gods' chosen domains receive a penalty of 20 to all rolls.
>Each god additionally has a "Mantle of Power", a title that reflects their true divine self and a single thing that only THEY can do, as well as encapsulating their personality and the characteristics that make up who or what they are as a god. (These can range from anywhere between 'their aim is true(always hits when striking against something)' to 'The Star Mother(devours gods and purifies their essence as stars)'

And don't forget to roll a d100 when choosing your god and domain, to determine your initial divine power! This initial value is the dice value you will roll with thereafter, so if your initial roll is a 36, then you will roll a d36 when taking actions, for example.

>Ere the two suns rise, and shed light upon the universe!

Also, a chat channel related to the game, usually OOC.
https://cytu@be/r/godgames
>replace @ with .

Archive: http://pastebin.com/5wSXn3K5
>>
File: og.jpg (205KB, 691x461px) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
205KB, 691x461px
Rolled 34 (1d97)

>>278838
Well its been a long time but i'am back so i'll try to check how Mordor is doing
>>
>>278894
Well nothing what a surprise expect the Orcs got a little more angry that i wasn't here but who cares i'll fix it soon enough
>>
Rolled 8 (1d58)

>>278838
Hello, everyone. Time to check.
>>
>>278942
Oh no! My swamp is in shambles! The Pool is polluted and the Mirror is cracked.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

This age. Age of corruption. I can already feel it.
Lets start by sucking the power from my scythe.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>278966
>The scythe tugs back. It wont allow my power to leave it. It is all but a stalemate.
Ugh dont be like this. Cmon give back what its mine.
>>
Rolled 43 + 15 (1d58 + 15)

>>278945
Time to fix this mess. Starting with my swamp.
>>
>>278985
Bloody thing tryed to cut me...
What is wrong with you today?
>the scythe greedly attemps to sap the Death gods essence. He quickly retracts but gets scratched anyway.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

Alright, let's get this party started. I'm the god of wine, theatre and frivolity. Let's get drinking!
>>
>>279032
Well what's your first action
>>
>>279032
Finally i can drown my failures in something. Make a fresh batch for me.
Can trade for dank popcorn :)
>>
Rolled 50 + 10 (1d58 + 10)

>>278995
My swamp is now beautiful, murky and green again. Now to purify the Pool of Rebirth
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d14)

>>279041
Making a fresh batch of wine fit for the gods. Then try and make a bottomless bottle of wine.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

1=Sleep
2=Awaken
>>
(friendly reminder that our OOC is awesome. If you have shit to ask us better do it there so we do not flood the thread most of the time. Plus it si a nice thing to have a few friends there. We are a happy bunch. Except lurker)
>>279084
Mornin.
>>
>>279084
The slumbering God, forced to awaken to see once more the sands of change. No matter how much he tries to squint the light out. The Hibernater is awake.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d156)

Let us check on how this Labrynth of Labs is progressing
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

Now after a good glass of wine. Lets see if the scythe wants to cooperate with me.
Rolling to extract power from it.
>>
>>279099
Not much has expanded. Time to head back to slumber. They can kill themselves over nothing again and I won't care.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>279108
FInally a bit of wine does mirracles.
Thats better. I feel full again.
>the scythe screetches grumply and releases the gods trapped essence. It quickly returns to the master. the realm seems to brighten a bit.
Oh dont be like that. Here let me sharpen you. After all I havent used this stone from iggy at all.
Rolling to see how it will sharped.
>>
>>279118
Lurker whacha doin? care to chat with us?
>>
Rolled 29 + 15 (1d58 + 15)

>>279058
Perfect! The Pool is clean. Finally, to fix that Mirror.
>>
>>279165
And with that, everything is back to normal.
>>
>>279362
Hey there neighbor just dropping this.
>totaly not a hint that you should make a interesting swamp dragon like all the cool kids in town :)
>>
Rolled 21 + 15 (1d58 + 15)

>>279389
A swamp dragon, eh? Let's see what I can do.
>>
File: swamp_dragon_by_trevone.jpg (74KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
swamp_dragon_by_trevone.jpg
74KB, 900x600px
>>279410
While not partially strong, it's fierce-looking enough to scare off intruders.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d126)

I see there are only a few gods here, and little happening, so I shall give you something to war over while I sleep. which reminds me, I gotta do something regarding Seara...
--

The reborn primordial god stood at the bottom of the 'deep', the oceanic crater where his former self's citadel had once stood.
Now there was nothing but titanic shards of the godly hammer Godbreaker sticking out of the ocean floor, the last remnants of its power illuminating the waters.

The god picked up a handful of sand from beneath his feet, letting it run through his hand.
"From strife I was made, undone, and finally remade. And into strife I head, as is my fate."
The god's words, although spoken under miles of water, echoed about him as he stood still for days, coming to terms with both having been the first god to properly die, as well as the first one to conquer death itself, although it was mostly through cunning and pre-planning it was still a victory.

One of the things he least expected as he stood over his own 'grave' was to be beset on all sides by mer-people, Osmosis Jones's creations, but all weapons turned against him turned to dust in their hands, and none would approach to wield their claws against him after the first one to try to fared the same way.

As the mer-people kept their vary distance, the god looked kindly at each and every one of them.
They were only mortals, there was no way for them to recognise a god by sight, let alone a new one.

His eyes stopped upon the form of their leader, the form of her sleek, streamlined curves awakening ancient urges within him, primal urges existent almost since the dawn of an older world, feelings which the urges and desires of mortalkind were based upon.

He was the father of nations once, after all.

(rolling with the rules of demigod-making, half the power of the parent)
this demigod has the potential to become more powerful than 95% of the gods, so if he does, then have fun fighting over a newborn half-mermaid/half-god
>>
Whew, glad to see someone else took over making the thread.
>>
>>279919
Yo dommie. Dupp!
>>
>>279919
Hello
>>
Since it's just beginning, I think it's time to make my return...

Owolide is back, bitches.
>>
File: FU1.png (332KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
FU1.png
332KB, 659x659px
...And I'm out. This game has too many war gods. I hate you all. I'm retiring from the god business. Go to hell, and I hope you have a wonderful eternity.
>>
>>280040
Le wtf? Is this a new level of shitposting? We dont even have 1 war god right now.
>>
>>280029
>>280040

Well that was a nice 5 minutes.
>>
Hey, it is Geinganade. What happened while I was gone?

Is there still a place for me?
>>
>>280121
No place for you. But you will butt in anyway so there is no point in stopping you :)
Jk anyoen is welcomed. we need someone to carry this thread anyway. tommorow not now.
>>
>>280121
Everyone is still welcome.
>>
>>280138
>>280152
What is the current plot?
Did you ever try that mortal realm spin-off?
>>
>>280185
Heroicus is dead. He is now imperius. Got me scythe back. The mortal world god a nice big crater. God breaker no more. Dragons dragons everywhere. Val miran(a good player) and me made an empire with lore and shit. setting up for bants with it. Seara is bready stronk. Immortal also literaly can not die. Iggy lost trinket i think. And his arm :D. We has dragons a few. this is what comes on the top of my head. There is still a shit ton more left :). Should catch up. Also use le chat pls
https://cytu@be/r/godgames
replace @ with.
Its gud to has more firends to talk to.
>>
>>280185
>Did you ever try that mortal realm spin-off?

I still think that's a solid idea desu
>>
>>280292
What's the mortal realm spin-off about?
>>
>>280925
Well the idea was that the godgame is taking place in a setting, and the general actions of it and the gods are based around creating, shaping, and interacting with the mortal worlds/realm.

So the spin-off would be like these godgame threads, but taking place in the mortal realm that is created and altered in the godgame.

So rather than playing as gods, you'd be playing as mortals (could be high position like kings or heroes, or just lowly commoners or peasants) in the setting created by the gods of the godgame. I guess it would be similar to those civilization building games you see, except that on a macro level the setting would likely be changing often or see major events taking place, the cause of them being what goes on in the godgame.

So the mortal spin-off would be like an accompanying game to this one.
>>
>>278838
is there a god for the arcane arts?
>>
Rolled 27 (1d60)

>>279429
Impressive, the Ugili. It reminds Gol Durak of the Swamp Dragon of the past universe. But Gol Durak thinks it could be more... fearsome.
>1d60 to add scariness to the Ugili's Swamp Dragon
>>
>>281352
Don't believe so, no.
>>
>>281352
>>281451
Frakt, the god of frost, has claimed ultimate dominion over magic as a whole, but not any magic specially.
I don't think we even have proper 'arcane' magic yet.
>>
I guess I have my wifes Mantle of Magic, but I don't really use it... I just like being able to wipe out magics I don't like.
If you, or anyone else, want to design a new type of magic, go right ahead! Write it up in a suitable style ("nature magic to move trees" won't cut it) and I'll add it to the Pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/Cf28b73g
>>
>>281680
Gol Durak remembers the Purudamar race's magical manipulation of the waters and leaves of the swamp. Maybe the Frakt could perchance input it in the pastebin?
As Gol Durak recall, it was practiced by the Purudamars and some of Gol Durak's swamp orc tribe. It was a simple magic, borne out of the local nature. Nameless, unless the daughter of the Damarsa wishes to name it and explain it further.
>>
>>281690
This is from the last Universe, correct? That would make it an Ancient Class of Magic. Can you tell me any specific traits it had? Where did it's Casters learn it? What powered their spells? Were there any side effects? More information is always better, because as it stands right now, it is just "nature magic to move swamps" level, and as I said, that won't cut it.
Would you like me to design you an appropriate magic?
>>
>>281711
No, it came from this universe. Unless someone pulled the switch and this one we are on is a new one.
>>
>>281719
This is the 9th Age, so if the magic was developed within the last 9 ages/thread, it's a Natural, not an Ancient, magic. Any specific examples of it's use you can point me towards? Any answers to my last questions?
>>
>>281735
As far as I could tell it was some kind of waterbendiness used to keep Gol Durak's fear dogs away and traverse the waters of the swamp better.
>>
Good morning, everyone.
>>
>>282038
A bit late for thsi but mornin!
>>
>>282565
Heyo
>>
>>282582
Join the chat room. Maybe we can make some nice ideas there. So we dont clog the thread.
>>
Rolled 112 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

I stretch and yawn in the realm of fire, around my neck my dragon demigod and daughter, Volga stirs; sitting opposite me Iggy, my son and demigod elemental created solely from a peice of myself opens his eyes as well; all around us the Serpah Chior of Angels spread their wings and take to the air in armor and weapons I made for them.

As I rise from my mediation and take in these beings I have decided to be be my chosen children I know they are not enough to face the darkness of this universe, a darkness I have helped create for flames make shadows deeper. These lone candles of mine must shine together if they seek to drive back the evil and lead the misguided. My eyes meet Iggy's and he speaks his first and only words he's ever spoken,

"Let my flame unite and strengthen them."

I wonder if he could read my mind, if he's ever really been a separate DemiGod at all. Has he always read me like only one of my own body could? "Yes, that would be best... I'm sorry." He just smiles at me as we walk to my newly crafted anvil together, and lays down upon it. I ready Trinket and begin to use him to craft the new artifact.
>>
>>282656
iggy my buddy my man. How are you.
>>
>>282656
My son's will and my own are exactly in sync. He wishes his divine body and flame to become what I seek to craft and with a single blow of my hammer he shatters and ceases to exist as he was. In his place 950 shinning ring like objects pour forth (can't help but see death this like sonic the hedgehog heh Poor Iggy). The glow golden or silver or red or shinning rainbow, depending on the light. Their material is not even metal as one would recognize it but a strange substance all it's own.

947 Serph Angels pick up a halo, one for each of them. One halo sits above Volga's head and two I hide for safe keeping. The power of these Halos will give my angels the edge over the demons and corrupt demigods that might threaten them, they unite the power of 44 wearer's divinity to let them fight as one (44 is twice Iggy's 22 divinity that I sacrificed).

>>282676
Hey Zel, I'm doing good. Just making my angels scary to all the evil doers out there. I want to atone and be a force for good, what else should gods be for.
>>
>>282740
Impressive! Very nice!
>>
>>282740
Speaking of atoning.

There's a certain exalted mortal formerly of yours that I may need to 'discuss' things with, regarding the power of those dozen demigods she slaughtered.

There's no need to worry, I won't attack her on sight.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d101)

>>282765
Baking some dank popcorn! Just in case :)
>>
>>282765
I furrow my brow in confusion, "Heroicus? No something is different, who are you? I was told I killed him. Who are you and who are you speaking of?"

Meanwhile in Perpatus' hollow planet and realm, Seara relaxes luxuriously in the Ruby city, she had slowly worked to convince the citizens there to serve her needs. She wanted for nothing but since watch the gods battle over Heroicus' remains things had been decidedly boring...
>>
>>282830
"You broke the weapon that slew the one once named Heroicus yes." The radiant god replied to the burning one, observing his realm, making sure that the one he was after had no connections with it any longer.

"Death is.... a surreal experience, even for a god, conquering it even more so." Was all that the almost cheerful god told him, before leaving his realm as swiftly as he had entered.

"Mortals can be fun to play around with, for a short while, as well as gods themselves. Both become predictable and boring given enough time on their own, don't they?" A bright voice said from behind Seara's luxurious seat(or couch, or bed, or whatever.).
The voice's owner soon made himself apparent as he spoke, a cheerful young man with hair as red as fire, in a lavish outfit that appeared to be made of diamond-threads, and he sat down besides her, looking out in the distance rather than at her.

To a being that had not only witnessed gods, but even primordials before, the man sitting besides her gave off an impression of even less power than demigods, and yet there was an air around him that if he were to stare down a god the god would look away.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d101)

Hmm. So many wonderfull artefacts. I think it is time for my scriing skills to be put to work. I will open a musem!
First lets build the place.
>>
>>282984
Yikes
>>
>>282984
Look ma i can play with sand like a little child!
Look i made a dirt hosue. So preaty.
Fuck my life. Just fuck my life.
>>
>>282918
Ignatum watched the strange new God go, wondering what or who he was after, the thought made his head ache. Volga rose around his neck to caress his face, "Father, relax it is nothing. None of our business anymore, something you tried your best with... Maybe rest and mediate more, if that one could come back from death maybe you can finally reform your arm, I know how it pains you." I sit and mediate more under a magma flow once again, but still my stump of a shoulder stings and resists me.

The Ruby woman stirs but acts hardly surprised by the sudden appearance others seemed to like doing that to her "Hmph, predictable and unpredictable in equal amounts... But boring all the same when someone's lived too long; it gets harder and harder to find a thrill the more power we gain."

She smiles shyly and curiously at the man beside her, and stretches out her hand, "I'm afraid you've got me at a disadvantage, you seem to know me. I'm Seara and you are?..." She hesitates before going further "One of Domina's Demigods right? You have a bit of light like her, I had light from her once... There's nothing like it."
>>
>>283010
"Domina's?" The man mused, cocking his head as he thought about it.
"One could argue that she had a hand in my existence, but on the other hand she was more like a catalyst in a series of predetermined actions outside even her control."

He slowly raised his hand, tracing his fingers up Seara's form, starting at the hip, past her stomach and chest, over her shoulder, and finally resting his thumb on her chin.
"And these events are outside of your control too.
Now then, you have something of mine, something I'd be... very grateful for getting back."
>>
>>283045
Realization flashed in the Ruby woman's eyes, followed by disappointment as her smiled disappeared and the curious gleam faded from her sparkling emerald eyes to dull boredom again, "Oh, it's you."

She sighed and reached up pulling his hand from her chin and laying back on the sofa away from him but in a rather indifferent manner, "Here I thought I had something new and interesting but your just the result of that mad God scramble. I've got to admit I stopped watching at the end, but it's not really a pleasure to see you again Heroicus, I liked you better dead. Why are you here?"
>>
>>283151
"And that is where you are mistaken." The god answered her, retracting his hand.
"Heroicus is not only dead, but he is gone too, as dead deities should be."

He laid down besides the brooding exalted, finally looking directly at her.
"The original plan was to strip you of your power and domain here and now, but I see things in a different perspective compared to the old god that had lived through another world, and I see potential.
How would you like the chance of becoming a true goddess, Lady of.... Pain?" he said, his cheerful countenance a stark contrast to the grim or devious expressions the old primordial had had.
>>
>>283296
The Ruby Woman let a wary smirk return to her face as she stared into the eyes of this new deity laying next to her, trying to read him. The sparkle had returned to her eyes. "Well that's a relief, I felt that that first thought of yours... It was very Heroicus to me, so I assumed you were him in-" she runs a finger softly around his chest in a circle "what would have amounted to a new suit."

She settles her hands on either side of his neck linking them behind to carress his scalp and play with that fiery red hair. "But perhaps you are something new. Even so I'm always wary of Gods baring gifts, why should I trust you?"

Suddenly another form slides in behind Imperious making even the large luxurious sofa a bit cramped, him between two bodies. New breath on the back of his neck, and another pair of arms slipping around him middle and a voice in his ear, "And why do you assume I'm a Lady of Pain?-" It says with mock hurt, "-I think of myself more as a Lady of Lies." The Seara before him losing her human skin for pure Ruby and stone still soft and humanoid though. "Perpatus gave me a splendid Ruby, it makes a nice convincing decoy doesn't it?" The Ruby Seara grins more widely and the one behind him hugs in closer to his back. "So why trust me? How do we make this work so we both end up happy? Your father's curse predicts at you being even this close to me dooms you, you know that?"
>>
Rolled 67 (1d101)

>>282984
Sigh. After that misserable attempt at a museum. I think its time we try again.
Creating a museum.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d101)

>>283568
Oh goodie goodie gum drops! I made a museum. Now to start working on filling it in.
First i need a book. Similar to my Book of lost Heroes. The Tome of Stories. Yes.
Lets make it.
>>
>>283578
Fucking hell my magic desk and quill wont work that well today. It is good enough though.
>A new book is created. Called the tome of stories it has little value for anyone but has the unique abillity to duplicate the stories wrote in the true book of the death god. Using remanent power in it it can fill the one that gazes in it with visions of a true tale of heroism showing the action as if the viewer himself were taking part of it.
Iggy can you craft me 1 or 2 decoration for this book. Just make it preaty.
>>
Rolled 33, 130 + 15 = 178 (2d132 + 15)

>>283590
Sure lets see what I can roll to come up with, I'll go twice too.
>>
>>283590
Ah perfect. This will be place in a dome room so that many visitors can witness the wonderfull tales. Perfect for a theater if you ask me.
Now as another exhibit time to place these little buddies.
>The curator pulls out 2 small rings. Made of gold yet on closer inspection the metal proves to be of a much different origin. Although now obviously powerless and almost lacking shine they clearly were meant to do much more. It is said that before the catastrophical explosion that wiped out the entirety of the north pole the rings lost their mystical abillity and with it there link to their original creators. Although the creator of the museum clearly knew much more of their origin they were left in mystery so that curios eyes will not atttepmt to delve deeper in its secrets.
>>283600
Holy shit look at that iggy. it is too fine to cover this book. I know i will use that to maybe create some wonderfull decorations for the museum.
>>
>>283462
"You shouldn't trust me. I am my father and more so.
But you-" he turned his head to regard her true form directly. "have been a thorn in the side of more than one god, causing them quite the amount of pain."

"Cute little trick you have there, but in the old world there was a true deceiver. Trying to step into the shoes of a being who took the entire process of reincarnation and hid it away while no one was looking, it sounds too much for you to handle."
He ran his fingers down the ruby copy's arm, feeling the oddly soft skin it had.
"Having an entire universe's existence worth of memories you didn't live through yourself is a strange thing." he commented absently.

"Perpatus sees himself as a schemer that could step into those shoes, but he is foolish in that regard. His plans are only half-made and he is fine with that. He sought to win you over with an oversized pebble and sick you against my 'father's' scheme, a plan that was set in motion almost five ages ago." The brilliant god smiled as he made minute cracks form on the ruby's surface, and undid them at almost the same time.
"But all the credit goes to you. You've outdone everything my father... the old me, had accounted for on your part. You kept throwing wrenches into the fine and precise clockwork. He came to a simple conclusion: Remove the wrench."

As he shifted his posture as to allow both copies of the Ruby Lady to access either one of his sides, turning his back to the cushioning of the sofa, he continued.
"I have a much better idea, a much more interesting one: I provide you with the tools you need to properly make your own mark on the universe, and then maybe I will be the one who gets to throw the wrench into your machinations.
And all of this comes with an extremely simple way of us scratching each other's backs. You need the spark of divinity, and I need to have someone punished. I may have forgiven him, but the punishment for his action must be the most severe."

He looked into her eyes, his own changing from nondescript orbs to show, for just a moment, the radiance stored within him, the cheerful countenance falling down to a grave seriousness for only a few moments.
"You beat Ignatum into the ground and take his spark. Pass your curse onto him and claim godhood for yourself."
>>
Rolled 22 + 15 (1d101 + 15)

>>283612
Tbh it would be a shame if only the dead could walk inside this museum.
Rolling to create a patch of my realm in the capital of the 7 houses empire! It will be surounded by a graveyard so it would look less conspicuos.
>>
Rolled 49 + 15 (1d101 + 15)

>>283632
>while the complex and paradoxical realm of death tryed to manifest over the decrepit grounds of the cemitary something went wrong. Instead of fully manifesting deathly energy started pouring in. Fragments of souls and mortal essence quickly attempted to fuse with their old mortal suits but the link was too weak. The reanimated bodies lacked anything that would be considered human they were mere animals banging at their confines of their coffins. Things that could only be considered zombies.
Darn I fucked that up. Sigh no need to let this slide i guess.
>with one swift move the death god quickly set his net like mantle over the cemitary and started collecting what essence leaked out. The mortals must not be allowed to understand the inner workings of the soul. As he sighed in relief knowing that his job was ready he failed to observe the scrying eyes of a particular human. As the gahstly showed reached an end the figure quickly ran away in both terror and excitmenet know that he saw something that the world never saw before.
Lets try this again now that i cleaned the mess.
>>
Rolled 25 + 15 (1d101 + 15)

>>283663
Good enough. Not fully my realm yet BUT its a link strong enough for me to pull some wierd shit over here. Il strenghtehn it in time for now. Lets creay an alter ego. Something mortals can understand.
I sahll create my avatar. The Curator.
>>
God Of Arcane Magicks, fate, and emotions.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>284220
In my sudden existence, I try to steal small piece of the grand souls of the other gods
>>
Rolled 28 + 15 (1d101 + 15)

>>284260
Well fug you. Souls stelaing is my shtick. Rolling to block your shit.
(ytou forgot to roll for power btw)
>>
>>284271
FUCK YOU MAN, I'm doing this for the betterment of the mortals, I cast down the souls of the gods into the mortal realms granting all beings a certain affinity to magic.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 49 (1d97)

>>284260
Well this is a rash first action.(Roll to Defend from your supposed Attack and attack back )
>>
File: X0o4sKR.png (567KB, 610x722px) Image search: [Google]
X0o4sKR.png
567KB, 610x722px
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>284271
SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>284321
YOu didnt read the intro post btw.
You didnt roll for power. We dont know your power level. Second you roll with power level dice (i am 101 power level i roll 101) . 3rd you just fucking crit failed XD.
>>
>>284321
Well we made different Worlds so the the magic affinity is bound to our creations
>>
>>284331
FUCK, you haven't seen the last of me.
>>
>>284331
>>284339
I managed to hastily grab the divine essences of the gods and hurriedly cast them down, Not making it unpalatable to the mortal soul, Those who were struck by kaelor's gift becomes mutated into horrid caricatures of their past selves as their bodies tries to adopt that portion of god soul, that was given to them. Although they retain magically abilities and aptitude in the arcane arts unseen by any living mortal.
>>
>>284371
the act however nearly destroyed the newly formed god as He also parted a huge part of his own soul towards the mortals and in his hurried attempt nearly exhausted his entire divine being in his action.
>>
>More pastebins you lot! I want to see some good writings or just lewds. It's been awhile since we had a good one or two, so it's about time.
>>
File: Thanks.png (54KB, 607x755px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks.png
54KB, 607x755px
>>284380
Well the orcs are pretty much already deformed and have no personality besides them wanting to serve me so thanks for the free magic bro.
>>
>>283617
>>283462
"A schemer, eh?"
In this new, and long overdue, age, the Mortal Eye opens upon the gods within it once again.
"I see you've finally arrived, neo-Heroicus, or what is it you go by now? I have to wonder how so many gods manage to get in here these ages."
The Eye shifts between the two beings, neither quite as godly as most, between the reincarnated and the fabricated. Although completely sightless, he sees all in this realm, for it is his realm.
"Ah, and Seara. Making yourself at home are we? I thought you'd have gone in my latent phase. No bother, I suppose. Besides one little matter,"
The Eye turns once more on Imperius
"I'll have no murders in my realm, talk here, but do not defile this place with your agenda. The battle between Seara and Sauron has already disrupted this place enough."
>>
>>284403
If I had the skill, I would write loads of smut. Though mostly gay, I would create straight smut as well.
>>
>>285046
Can't hurt to try!
>>
>>285048
Too bad Nata never went for the GodxDragon smut
>>
>>285046
This reminds me. I need a wife. Where should I look?
A husband for my alternative version of myself.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>285095
Time look for a woman. Not sure if it's a power roll or regular roll.
>>
>>285095
Could always just grab a mortal.

Or kidnap force another god into it.

All viable choices.
>>
>>285149
*Sigh* It seems only the ones that want to marry me is my guardian Nomali, the tree eater.
>>285162
My choices seem to be slim. Who here wants to marry me?
>>
This still going on, fellas?
>>
>>285186
yes. Who are you?
>>
>>285223
Nobody yet!
>>
Rolled 240, 114 + 20 = 374 (2d252 + 20)

>>284260
>>284371
>implying that the rest of us will let something like that happen.
>implying that any mortal can contain any amount of my power against my will.
I'm feeling a little curious though, so I'll indulge you. The first roll is simply whether this action is rebuked completely, and the second is how big a crater any mortal touched by my power this way becomes.

>>285043
"Hah, the blind god sees the only two beings in the cosmos that do not even have to concern themselves with the concept of death, and he tells them not to kill each other."
The radiant god looked towards Seara before continuing.
"How amusingly hypocritical after his attempts to hinder my victory over death, don't you think?"
>>
>>278838

Greetings from the Left Beyond quest :) We see your gods and raise you our sexy cyborg zombie assassins.

(Seriously, cool quest!!!!)
>>
>>285528
"Once again, quite mistaken. Had Seara fulfilled the tasks without… interference… you'd have been alive and in your own body."
He takes a long time to take in He-… Imperius' form. Through the act of death and rebirth he'd managed to almost double his own power.
The radiant paladin before him was certainly dangerous, more so than in his old life. In neither incarnation did he truly receive the fear response he wanted so much, not even Seara flinches, and she doesn't even understand this place.
After a long silence, the Eye speaks again
"It seems you lucked out from my 'scheme' more than any other."
>>
>>285686
"And you've become even worse at lying after my death. Zel'noctur was a good host, and his popcorn a nice snack as we watched you offer Seara my very own Mantle.
I would probably have been ressurrected, in a weakened form, if everything had gone according to your plan, but you had a rather large hole in it: you misjudged Seara, the most important part of your plan."

>>284403
calm down mooooom. I'll get you your smutbins soon.
>>
>>285767
"Yes, yes, I certainly offered her your mantle. I thought to put such destructive force somewhere more malleable. I can't stand to see such power threaten the stream of time, but I never offered her your life or power. The body was merely the bargaining chip for you to release the mantle, after which you could do as you please. Of course it was more complicated than that, but that's the essence of it."
The Eye flips between the two momentarily.
"You are a fool if you thought I'd show my hand, figuratively, to the Ruby one. But it seems I did misjudge her, I thought there'd be at least an ounce of intelligence somewhere in that crystal of hers."
The Eye begins to change, becoming a small lens with an unbroken beam of light, all the way to the wasteland that the two gods entered in battle, and only one returned.
"You see? That is your true nemesis. The one who killed you and stole your godly weapon, although you had your fair share of antagonistic behaviors. The fire God did all that, not the raised mortal, who you corrupted from the beginning. But I'm sure there's no convincing you of any folly."
>>
>>285767
Not gonna be around until like 6 est, so don't expect a response for awhile
>>
>>283590
>>283600
The outside decorations are not anything particularly special, it mimics the outside of the book of heroes but has a sapphire cover that does not move. It is the Illuminations inside the book that are a treasure, the borders are of snakes that slither about or branches with flowers that continuously bloom and die in cycles, each story has an illustration that moves and shows the tale in motion with glorious details.
>>283617
>>285853
"It is a cute trick isn't it." The new Seara moves and sits up clearly dispelling that this is her 'true form' it is even less convincing than the Ruby of Perpatus but only when moving as it give grinding sounds from the inside of it's stone joints and flickers of Ruby form. The grinding one looks between the two gods, "I don't trust you or The Great Eye or any God which is why I'm not even in this city anymore."

The Ruby Bodied one rolls it's eyes, while it's fingers become sharp like knives running circles on Imperius' chest but doing no harm, "The trick was enough to keep both of you here and thinking it was me which was enough if either of you wanted to be a threat."

The grinding fake climbed over the sofa to stand before Perpatus while the Ruby fake continued to fuss over Imperius. "Perpatus you really should just relinquish this city to me. I mean a city of solid Ruby crafted by my father, it's just so familiar." She gestures her grinding fingers in a complex motion, a rune appears on the wall and another false Seara is pushing itself out of the Ruby surface with similar grinding noises. "The city is more mine than you'd realize."

"But enough prattling and wordy foreplay, let's speak of what's to come," the False Ruby's tone is harsh, "WE weren't planning to kill each other Great Eye, we were discussing My Father. And it sounds like you're in agreement that Ignatum should be dealt with." She stares into Imperius' eyes "And I'm not going to just strip him down and give him my curse, he's not one to be punished and dragged along. Don't make your father's mistake, Do Not Play With Fire. I will strip him down to nothing and cast him into the Star Mother to burn away his soul."

The grinding false Seara cracks her knuckles, "But he is near twice my strength and has an army as well as that little dragon bitch of a daughter. That and while he does not scheme don't think he is helpless with fall backs, his fall backs killed Heroicus. How are you two going to help me win? What's our plan?"
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

Going to try creating a little domain through creating a discreet link between the existing stars so far. Not going to try too hard to do it though.
>>
>>285853
The radiant god just looked at the eye throughout its rant, sighing when he was finally done.
"You speak of stripping a Primordial of his identity and mantle like it's the simplest, most meaningless thing in the cosmos. You're lucky I'm the Primordial you say this to. Frakt would have frozen you on the spot and Domina would have devoured you.
I do not put any blame on Ignatum himself, my father... I.. should have known better than to swing at him with a cracked Godbreaker."

>>286085
"I can take care of all the beings in his realm, except the god himself. You need not worry about them.
I want to see what you can do, whether you can hold your own amongst gods and truly make existence interesting."

He smiled as he idly caressed the 'flesh' on the perfect Ruby's hip with his right hand, appearing to be testing how miniscule and minute damage he could do to it, intrinsic patterns of cracks appearing and disappearing as he did so.
"You are the General, after all. You hold the domain of War." he finally added.
>>
>>286126
>intrinsic
fucking meant intricate, but you can go with both. shit.
>>
im new to quest and just want to roll a bit,
might create a little story about how the god of small annoyances (me) fucks up everone's day.

dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>286139

and im off to a great start
>>
Good day, everyone.
>>
>>286149
Puxdarr, God Of Small Annoyances felt good today, already thousands of people had papercuts between their fingers and splinters under their fingernails, small mouth burns from hot breakfasts and to top it all off it was raining. And windy. Puxdarr sighed contentedly and slid further into his chair.
>>
>>286139
>>286149
Indeed you are.
All you need now is to fix your namelesnes in your third-
>>286170
Yup, I think you're all set for some annoyances, Puxdarr.
>>
Rolled 2, 9, 3, 3, 15, 3, 15, 2, 3, 14, 3, 11, 7, 14, 14, 8, 9, 4, 12, 8, 3, 10, 4, 9, 1 = 186 (25d15)

>>286169
I'll start the day with organizing my swamp
>>
>>286233
there's always someone that breaks the dice.
>>
Rolled 34 + 15 (1d58 + 15)

>>286233
Wrong dice. Oops.
>>
>>286248
Everything is coming along nicely.
>>
Rolled 103 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

>>286099
I feel a strange tingle on my right hand as my star Pheonixity sealed with my Guantlet Trinket connects with the others, it feels like a warm animals nuzzling contentedly in my hand. The pressence leave me grinning and reminds me that I had promised Domina an artifact. I go to my anvil and begin to work on the new necklace for her. Volga watches eagerly and the Serphs sing while I work, I have found they are fond of singing and their voices are sweet beyond words. It's a satisfyingly peaceful environment to create in.

>>286126
The False Ruby laughs at the constant cracking and healing of her body and swats at Imperius' hand, "stop that it might not be me but I can feel it and it tickles something fierce." Uses her razor sharpened fingers against his chest piercing and tearing the diamond vest but cracking or dulling as they push hard against his flesh.

The grinding fake huffs, "Great, leave me the general in a war against the greater force with my greatest asset" she gestures at Imperius "likely to totally ignore orders and my other partner" she gestures at Perpatus, "an eye with little combat ability or just as likely a similar refusal to fight."

The False Ruby has shifted her other hand up to test it's blade along Imperius' cheek with similar results. "Well we'll just call in reinforcements." She lifts the hand from his chest and the ring on her finger gleams and she focuses on it, "Oh Sauron? Be a darling and join us? We're planning a fight and you're usually pretty eager for battle."
>>
File: Coming in.gif (984KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
Coming in.gif
984KB, 500x208px
>>286697
Well since it's come to that Fine I'll come down for a quick fight
>>
>>286697
"Exciting, isn't it? You get to mentally work on the problem, constructing strategies, fallback plans and even escape plans, and really work that domain for all its worth." The primordial said cheerfully, digging his fingers into the Ruby's thigh, creating a network of cracks beneath its surface which then faded away, each one of those cracks thinner than the width of a hair.
Finally satisfied with his control of holding his power back, the god pulled his hand back.

"It seems we are in your service then, for this, Lead the way, great commander." He said jokingly.
>>
>>286085
>>286126
>>286697
>>286911
"What is all this now? I bear no ill will towards the fire God. In fact I'm rather in his debt after he built this place, but I like to consider that as payment for covering for him to Domina."
In five minutes, or had it been days, they'd seemingly come to the conclusion to kill Ignatum.
"If you're intent on this folly, as I know you are, I have only a bit of wisdom. The Ruby I gave you is Ignatum's master piece, this whole planet is. That gem is made entirely of his own essence, you may find that he cannot use his power to destroy something made from his own power."
>>286807
Sensing another presence attempting to gain access, the realm locks down.
"I've appreciated this talk, Imperius. If you survive this I do hope you'll visit, your father did a couple times. Now, I kindly ask for this plotting to take place elsewhere, I won't fight the fire God."
With that, the eye closes, and in its place a portal back to the universe opens.
>>
Rolled 33 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

>>286099
>>286697
The chain of the necklace is a flowing silver color, a current of twisting liquid mithril laced with streaks of Starmetal colored a curious blue, binding the links and giving it form. The setting for the gem I craft to mimic space itself, points of divinity in inky black vacuum to mimic stars and minuscule false planets. Now to craft the gem.

>>286807
The grinding false Seara takes over the conversation, "Oh no, slow down big guy. I know we didn't part on the best terms last time but I'm not looking to fight you." She grins, "you keep beating me, right? How about a real challenge; you and me taking down Ignatum together? Think you could fight with me against him?"
>>286911
She sighs and sits up as the Reborn God stops his attentions "War is exciting, I got to wage war for a little bit against the faithful followers of gods but this isn't war. A battle with a God is not a war though, it is not something so easily broken down into fronts and units, it's a tornado meeting a volcano during an earthquake. Reality is uncertain and rules of existence bend." She examines her dulled fingernails, "And the more creative and powerful a god the more dangerous. Ignatum is literally a god of creating and a powerful one. You're smart to make me an offer Imperius because I am the best weapon there is to use against him, but the best place for you is probably drawing out the rabble so me and Sauron can face him uninterrupted. For that I suggest you go and break out the old devil friend of mine Lexuim, and work with him to draw the Angels and Dragons. I believe he's been caught by that Exalted soul of the death god, a vampire queen, quite a fiery little thing if I remember... She stole him and a bit of divinity from me. You're thoughts and advice in my plans are welcome too."
>>
>>287184
"You seem to be the only one unaware of our intentions. Yes, I forgive Ignatum for what he did. No, he cannot go unpunished for his actions.
A precedence must be set, deicide must hold grave consequences to it, lest we all fall to infighting in one way or another.
And you're right about his inability to destroy now, but wrong about the cause. It's not just because it was by his power, but because he lost his gauntlet Bauble, his divine furnace."

>>287304
"You exalted and all your siphoning of a little divine power here and there. You can never fully stay yourself if you keep diluting your essence with that of others."
He rose from the couch, looking towards where Sauron had attempted to enter. >>286807
"Do take good care of my... companion. Remember, no soldier is expendable if it can be avoided, attrition can be a... horrible thing, especially in a war of godly proportions.
I wonder where a vampire queen would hide, especially one with an imprisoned demon radiating with my power..." The god mused to himself as he seemed to take a step forward and fade from reality at the same time.. well.. from the reality that was Perpatus's domain.
>>
>>287184
>>287304
>>287342
Meanwhile somewhere on the main world.:
-For a great time screier ,that perpatus being, is preaty blind. Has he not forgot who some of his followers are bread from my blood? Has he forgot about the vampires he took under his wing. True i may have little control over them but i am still their mother and queen. And wherever a vampires eyes watches so does their queen.
Well i guess i need to deal with the demon before that powerhouse hits close to home. For now he has little in tracking him. His ring is powerless and i have discarded it long ago and this... thing is nothing of his birth. Second i need to somehow warn the fire god. I have little to no liking for him but i know that my Lord has a lot of respect for him. And who ever he trusts i can trust.
But how should i do this? if i walk there my self i will probably be burned to a crisp. I think Morialstraz should do this. After all he is a remanent of his creation.
>>
>>287483
Well seing as that beast has little chances of actually dying without much divine intervention I guess i can sap a bit of its power and use it to send a message.
Illasin rip something from that ugly beast. I need it to sent a message. Make sure it doesnt disolve or something. I need a bit fo that essence for this to work.
Also Send for morialstraz. You know where to find him.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d30)

>>287548
The tortioner quickly ripped a bit of the monsters massive flashy body. Disregarding the screeching demon, he used some magic to keep the flesh alive(one of his many techniques of torturing those unlucky to arrive on his hand). Quickly he sent the piece to the vampire queen , not before stabbing and turning the knife in it to inflict a bit more pain to the demon.
-He is ruthless indeed. I enjoy watching him work. Even if he doesnt know i am watching him. Anyway lets see if i can work with pieces of godly essence as well as with that of mortals.
Rolling with her power level to see how well can she create a tracer for ignatums realm.
>>
>>287483
Well judging that Perpatus is, in fact, blind, you are half right. But I have not forgotten about my followers. The vast majority of them have moved into my realm, due to the rising tensions amongst gods and mortals. Probably 100 of the total number remain outside my realm, as a guide for followers who have not yet made the journey.

Seara, I'm sure, has encountered them during her stay.
>>
>>287575
>The tracer is strong enough for it to quickly point the way to the real of the fire god.
-Well that was easier than expected now i only need that dragon to come here.
Just as she said that Morialstrax landed gently on the top of the mansion.
- I heard you have summoned me. I hope you understand our relation though. I am your friend not your toy or pet.
-Yes yes, dont be so dramatic. I have important news that only you can send. Listen. Your precious first father is being betrayed. His godly life is in danger. That wonderfull little thing of an exalted is planning to become a god. I do not like the idea. Especially on how... destructive she is. So you better fly fast and tell daddy what I packed in that little red orb there. I am sure you could find the realm on your own and now its even easier. Go now!
The dragon stood shocked for a second. He tryed to utter a word but the vampire queen quickly cut him off again "What are you waiting here for?". He took the command almost automaticly. He grabbed the orb and using it and his remamnts as a dragon he quickly found a loop in sapce where he could arrive in the fire realm. Only he knows what he will enctounter though.
-Lets hope that the fire god wont purge him the moment he arrives there. Meanwhile lets see what else can we get from that demon. Illasim dear please make me a comprehensive report when you are done. TRy to be quick though we dont have time. You can play with the toy later.
>>
Rolled 126 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

>>287304
The gem I have created is made of 10 divinity and it shines with a light and brilliance beyond any mortal jewel, but that is not good enough for Domina. I slip the gem back into trinket to gather more divinity and craft it even more spectacularly .
>>287342
The Ruby Seara snorts as the ever haughty God leaves, "the kettle calling the iron black, does he really think he's so different from an exalted? He's aborsbed so much he thinks he's a different person completely." The grinding Seara shakes her head, "he's delusional, but I like him better than when called himself Heroicus." The Ruby Seara nods, "well obviously..."

She seems to realize she's standing in a room talking to herself... And with a gesture the grinding Seara falls to Ruby dust. The remaining Ruby Woman glares around the room hoping no one was watching.
>>287633
Ignatum is too busy crafting to notice the intruder breaking into his realm but the demons certainly notice. They scramble to escape out of the open portal, a few mange and end up floating in space. The remaining demons throw fireballs and dark magic at the dead dragon. My Dragon Daughter Volga and a flight of Serphs Angels take to the air from around my crafting to see what all the racket is.
>>
File: 1757340-sauron_21.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1757340-sauron_21.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>>287304
Ok sure i don't know why your asking me to fight him since you have Imperius but i'll join you anyways.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>287820
-Little insets. Throwing their measly fire balls against me. In my own home. Let them have a taste of true death!
Takinga deep "breathe" the dragon prepaired to spit a ball of fire at the demons. But as magic started materialising he noticed that the flames are niether intese red or burning. Instead they have a greenish blue tint and reek with death. Before he could stop himself he unleashed a torrent of poison and soul shredding wave over the demons. The small imps instantly get mummified all life essence drained from their body. The bigger demons fell the sting of the flame but being more resilient the effect needs a bit more to manifest.
Rolling to see how much they are affected (dragon has a power level of 20)
>>
>>287850
Spooky
>>
>>287862 (Zel)
The form the demons take means little, they are all equal in strength. The big demons mummify just like the small, but then all the mummified remains continue to move, and laugh, they yell insults and curses at the undead dragon. They gather more fireballs to throw at the dragon, casually waiting for him to roll a critical failure in his defense as more and more demons arrive.

But the Serph Angels, 43 of them, arrive with halos blazing their shining armor and weapons cutting into the demon hordes and sending them running. Volga, with her white serpent like body in the style of eastern dragons, hovers in twisting circles above Morialstrax. She looks curiously at him with her own halo shining above her head, "Demons are soulless, they're negativity and the stuff of this realm; your poison is doing some damage but attacks on life energy or soul are wasted." She comes into land as the Chorus of Angels spread out hunting their opposites. "You seem familiar Intruder, who are you and why are you in this realm?"
>>287633 >>287342
The Devil Lexium is rather enjoying his stay in the Vampire Castles Dungeon. He screams and acts frightened or in pain whenever the vampires seem to expect it. He feels he's learned so much, their style of torture is refreshing. Whenever he's alone he finds himself singing the Happy Days theme song. His shadow wanders the halls of the castle constantly spying for him, the queen has a good thing going here, maybe he'll model the demons after her organization when he gets home.

But for now it seems he needs to go, Seara is searching for him or something. Maybe another attempt on Ingatum is being made whatever it is he is eagerly looking forward to it. His shadow pushes the little bit of metal along the floor, then slowly up the wall and finally on to his finger. "I told her this was MY RING. And they cast it aside paid it such little mind..." He then uses it to call out, assistance isn't really all that needed but he doesn't want to keep all the fun to himself.
>>
>>287820
Much better, while reforging the gem in Trinket it catches one of the pulsar rays of Pheonixity and swallows it up. This new Jewel I've crafted looks like a glaring eye, and contains 40 divinity. I set it into the mount in the necklace. Then I go to present it to Domina.

"Domina I have a gift for you! That necklace I promised you, I call it Wraths Flare. I have made to strengthen your Star Bolts, well more double the bolt. If you fire through the gem then a second bolt will fire with each of yours and those who would stand against you must defend twice. What do you think?" I rub my shoulder stump nervously. "If you don't like that I could alter it for another purpose of your preference."

>>287850 (Sauron)
Seara gives her sweetest grin, "Wonderful, you don't know how good it is to have a real fighter with me. Imperius won't face Ingatum himself, he's restricting himself to the minions. Maybe he's afraid the Fire God will get him killed again. So I really need your help." She sits back and focuses her attention fully on the ring as she sighs, "so what's your price for helping?"
>>
File: nothing.jpg (123KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
123KB, 752x1063px
>>290790
What price? you have nothing that i want just don't get yourself hurt too bad ok.
>>
>>290827
Her brow furrows "nothing? Surely you want to benefit from this. I might not have anything but what about Ignatum?" She twirls a finger in her red hair, "how about the mantle of crafting all to yourself? I don't need to be a crafter, all gods could come to you for creations. Or a portion of Ignatum's divinity? Why fight if not to gain?" She raises an eyebrow "Or are in it just for the battle?"
>>
File: cFVpntN.gif (19KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
cFVpntN.gif
19KB, 645x773px
>>290906
I can't get his Divinity Imperius wants that power i would have to fight him for it. As for the title i don't really care. But if you really must give something how about a hug
>>
>>290785
-Do my undead eyes deceive me? Is it you volga? Oh you have grown into a mighty indivitual indeed. Do you remember me? Probably not since my form is twisted. It is I morialstraz your uncle. I have came with terrible news. There is little time for talk. Bring me to Ignatum. He must know about this as quickly as possible.

At Castle:
-Do you honestly think you can move so freely in my mansion? Do you think i havent noticed your shadow slinking in the corners? I dedicded to let it do what it wants though. You can gain little knowledge from this place. Although i may be gelous if you steal my ideas for this castle. Now be a good pet and turn back to your cell or I will gut yout into a meat cube. I will tell illsaim to make sure your chains are reinforced this time. And that shadow of yours containted. Now what is it going to be?, said the vampire queen drawing her dreaded sword.
>>
>>290947
>>290790
I have yet to decide on how the spoils should be split, but I would like his domain once we're done. I could use it to almost circumvent my own... limitations.

>>290785
>>290964
"Am I... interrupting something? A lovers' quarrel perhaps? I'm gonna need this demon, if you don't mind." A man wearing a light leather armor said, standing besides the vampire and the demon.
There was nowhere he could have come from, and nowhere where he could have hid.
There was very little in the way of a presence from him, but he had a certain.. glow to himself.
>>
>>291117
- A lover? Hah i would rather try and sleep with a dog than sleeping with this stincking pile of shit in front of me. What is it that you need with him? Other than giving it to your whore. I would call it foolish but seeing how you are now better than you were before i guess your plans do work out.
She nervously watched the Armored Monstrosity in front of her knowing that she is beyond her power.
- Heroicus cut the crap, What do you need that hunking pile of junk? just make a new on. Does that little girl you keep as a pet and lover need him?I cant immagine anything good coming from that though.
>>291148
Oh you idiot you let him get away. And he brought some... friends. As much as i dont like interfeering with your shit they are now attacking the vampires. Also make sure he give me back that wring he stole from my museum. Now if you excuse me I have some monsters to deal with. Come dialara nothing to gain here anymore. Your people need you.
>>
>>290947 #
"Who? Oh new Heroicus, is Imperius ah... You know he didn't even tell me his name, how rude." She cracks her knuckles. "But he didn't ask for Ignatum's divinity, he just wants revenge or justice how ever he sees it. Though if you just want a hug and to fix up our rivalry into an alliance I'd be happy with that. Maybe it could even be something more..." She smiles shyly, "just be ready to join me and Imperius when we call." She's about to cut the link when he cuts in >>291117 "wait which Domain? Crafting? Because I want fire for myself."

>>290964 #
"Crazy Uncle Strazy?... You died ages ago! Back when the demons first were created, I've never forgiven them for killing you, no wonder you were so pissed and fight them." Volga looks rather excited with a mix solem sadness, "what's it like being dead? How's, how's My Mom? She passed away last age, did you get to see her?"

In the castle Lexium chuckles and steps forward through the bars he had just broken, the ring gleaming on his finger. "Either you are bluffing or you're stupider than I thought" he laughs shaking his head, "letting my shadow wander on purpose. Hey do you remember I offered you to make a deal when you first defeated me, but you turned me down. Now time to pay for that, I've called for help and we know exactly where your castle is now, you might want to deal with that."

All over the castle portals begin to open as the heretics of the three cursed races work to transport demons from the fire realm into the castle to slaughter vampires. Lexium grins it's clear on her face that she can feel the deaths, he uses magic to shift the ring safely to another location. "Go protect your people queeny." The Devil ready's to kill himself but stops as a new being enters the dungeon >>291117 "oh well it seems my ride is here anyways... A friend of Seara's I presume? Do you like making deals? I'd love to have this queens head, she tried to steal my ring."

Back in the fire realm my Serph Angels are going mad, all 947 of them flying about striking at the idiots opening portals and letting out demons.
>>
>>291173
Crafting, yes.

"I do not think I could call myself a friend of hers. Not yet." the harmless-looking man said, with a kind smile on his face.

"But, there's no power in the cosmos that could hide that-" he continued, gesturing towards Lexium's ring "from its maker.
But, you are also correct that I am here for Seara's sake. Shall we?"

He looked towards Dialara as he finished speaking, observing what she would do.
>>
>>291216
>Oh you idiot you let him get away. And he brought some... friends. As much as i dont like interfeering with your shit they are now attacking the vampires. Also make sure he give me back that wring he stole from my museum. Now if you excuse me I have some monsters to deal with. Come dialara nothing to gain here anymore. Your people need you.
Disregard that)

Lets not get drastic here shall we. After all what is this pile of dog shit worth for any of us. Even her. Fine you can keep him. It would be a shame to create an crater here just for a sticking demon like him. But at least give me his ring back. No fucker steals from my museum!
-What kind of loser are you? You gave me this power and i made so many children for you and you pussy down like this? He was mine and now this shinging armor wants to take him away from me. Do something about it!
-I suggest you should... no WE should take care of the immediate threat. That is the little rats now scriing in your castle fighting your children. How about we clean the mess and then solve this conflict later ok?
-Ughh. Why couldnt I have the big guy instead of you bag of bones. Fine. You win this time scum. I wont forget this.
>>
>>291173
- You remember me. And you still call me by that name. You always was the rebel since you were just a little whelp. Aye i died but i havent managed to reach the afterlife. I was offered.... a second chance. No need to be angry though. I have come to peace and i am cquite happy. Besides the we must get to ignatum now or it will be to late.
>>
File: middle.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
middle.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>291173
Well okay i thought you would be disgusted by my request but Ok then i'll go do some unfinished business now see you later when you call me to fight Ignatum
>>
File: 200_s.gif (49KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
49KB, 500x200px
Rolled 18 (1d97)

>>291259
(Rolling to teleport to the main planet and find Bob the fisherman demigod)
>>
>>281282

This is my first time posting in /qst/ and I have no idea on how to do stuff but this sounds like a really fun idea that I would really enjoy to see happens
>>
>>291245
"You should do as your creator says, young one." The kind man simply said, in a tone similar to how one would address a child that didn't know any better.

>>291305
>>291259
On the main planet (which we have to name at some point), the fisherman Bob (the 49,5 power demigod from thread... 6?) was simply sailing, tossing out net after net in his longboat, hauling out loads of fish to fill his boat after he had filled the two boats that had escorted him to the spot, the two full crews struggling to deal with what he had pulled out alone.

He looked up from his work, feeling a sense of.... dread? urgency? deja vu? He wasn't sure.
Ever since the dread tsunami had hit years ago, he had been looked upon as an outsider, like he was a stranger, because he had survived it, unlike everyone he had known, and now he lived in this former farm town that had now become a coastal town after the dread wave had carved up the coastline.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d97)

>>291305
Well i am here finally here but i can't find Bob. Well i just have to circle the planet that's all
(Rolling to find Bob)
>>
>>291334
- You are lucky i know what i can and can not do. But dont treat me like a child. I have lived long enough to not be treated like one. Besides i can never immagine you as a father. You are too bright. Ok lets go clean this palce up. I dont like having my children murdered for no reason.
>>
>>291216
>>291245
"Ah another being who doesn't make friends, maybe you are smarter than you look." The devil grins with that mischief in his eyes, "though you shouldn't lie about being the maker of MY Ring, the maker is dead and you will not be him no matter how much you wish you are."

He looks to Zel and the Vampiress, "You know no other God would take that from and exalted soul. You should teach her her place like how Seara knows it." He laughs, "and please don't steal MY ring and I won't steal from you."

Turning back to Imperius, "Well lead the way, where are we going? I heard something about killing Ignatum?"

>>291257
Volga's scales bristle a little at that, "I was never a rebel. I've always been a good proper dragon. And..." She looks a bit nervous, "I can't take you to Ignatum, he's off seeing Domina right now. It's not safe for demigods or exalted to be around her."
>>
Rolled 17 (1d97)

>>291345
Well there are alot people here. So fuck it i'll bring the Dragon here Ancalagon the Black come and search for Bob and i'll ride you for a moment so after you find him i'll just fight him myself.
>>
>>290790
Speaking of which is Domina Round? DOMINA! Anyone seen her? Heh
>>291324
Welcome glad you enjoy the thread! Feel free to join in or just read along if until you want to play!
>>
>>291375

Impressive, even among bad rolls
>>
>>291366
-You little dog! I WILL RIP your-
- You almost made me lose my temper ugly gnoll,said the Death god intrerupting Dilara in her rage. But i see now from just glancing at you. You have no souls so your pitty existance is bound to this world. You live of negative emotions. Oh what a simpel creation indeed. Simple and weak. No need to waste my time with you. Just give me the ring will you? I will try to make yourself a lovely prison when your ultimate demise comes. After all everyone is welcomed in death.
-Dont ever do that again, whispered the vampire queen angrily. I can hold my self you know?

-It is of utmost importance that he gets my mesage. Seara plans to striek him down and he convinced the new god Imperius to help her. I dont know how much is his plans and how much is hers. All i know is that ignatum needs to be guarded in his actions. Also he needs to know that he has friends that are willing to stant by his side.
>>
>>291379

I dont think I'd be able to do what you're doing, I'll be lurking a little
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 19 (1d97)

>>291375
Well i'll just make a small explosion so he can see it and maybe he will go after it
>>
File: BIG.jpg (512KB, 1372x750px) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
512KB, 1372x750px
Rolled 86, 16 = 102 (2d97)

>>291445
Well that didn't work so i guess both me and the dragon have to search for Bob.
>>
>>291415
>>291366
"Zel, I'll hand you the ring one day. A demon holding onto the gift I gave him before conquering Death until the day he himself is destroyed is inconsequential, is it not?" The bright man said calmly, looking the god of death straight in the eye.

Then he gestured a bit to his side, a rift tearing through space itself to reveal a room somewhere in Seara's base amongst the cursed races.
"Shall we go?" He said to Lexium, gesturing for him to go first.

>>291305
>>291345
>>291375
>>291445
>>291605
It was about time that a GOD searching for this simple man, Bob, would eventually see him as he worked at unloading his boat, sighing of boredom as his fellow workers took their breaks and worked their hardest, while he had still not broken a sweat, even if that had been his fifth tour out into the waters in two days.
>>
File: Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg (76KB, 655x605px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg
76KB, 655x605px
>>291748
Hello there fellow fishermen you are a mistake you must be terminated good bye. (Rolling to attack Bob)
>>
Rolled 96 (1d97)

>>291800
forgot roll
>>
>>291807
Literally obliterated those fishermen
>>
Rolled 95, 53 = 148 (2d101)

>>291748
Bah i am to old for this shit. Lets clean the castle shall we dear?
>saying this the deathgod unleashed an cloud of deathly green that quickly started to spread among the caslte residents. Although the mist was all consiming it was able to detect the latent essence that resided in the vampires and gently enveloped them empowering and healing their wounds from the dying invaders.
>dialara seeing this decided to not let a measly god like Zel to outperform her. Quickly prepairing her blade she started moving at superhuman speed slicing and dicing anything that stood in her way.
Rolling for shits and giggles (i will roll 2 d101s and use the second as a percentage of 30 for dialara to lazy to make 2 separate dices).
>>
Rolled 34 (1d50)

>>291807
>>291800
(poor Bob, having only about half the power of your roll.)

Bob looked up from his work, only to see the armored form of a god appearing as if out of thin air, swinging a mace at him.
The only thing he could do in the moment before impact was to brace himself.
>>
>>291899
-The mist makes quick work of the invaders reaping essence with a hunger unnending. Most of the invaders are quickly turned into mummies while the more robust creatures fall unconcies in seconds.
Dialara not wanting to be left out put effort into her own work killing sometimes squads entirely with her blade. Only a few managed to lift a blade in front of her and try to defend but they were neither quick nor strong enough. Alas she barly managed to hinder most of the troops as the mist already did the work.
-See i have my own merits you know. It just happenes that Imperius is a tad bit stronger than me.
- Shut up you are now just showing off. All you do is talk talk and make stupid museums. I think you should maybe get involved in a bit more action dont you think? I mean look at that guy. He was as strong as you are now but he had ambition. All you want is stories. I sware if i had the power i would make you do shit. And it would have been glorious. But after all i am Your creation not the other way around. Although.... I think you have a bit more than respect for me... Tell me do you have anything else to say before you run back to your little toy house? You know i am open to you... said the vampire queen slowly moving towrds the god.
- i think now is not the time. The castle is still raided and...
- Well as you said. You have done a good job. I can sense literlay nothing. How about we move to somewhere more.... pleasing?
-... i... i kinda need to get back to my museum. Still need to find some more artefacts.
-If you say so... You know where to find me.
>>
>>291938
The god quickly leaves and starts moving towrds the remanets of the citadel still shaken but the discussion.
- He has no idea how strong he is. Yet he wastes all of that potential on books and rocks. But i guess it is his nature to be so avoidant. Pitty i would have taken him already if he was a mortal. But i think i just need a little more time. Anyway i think i need to check the damage delt.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

What in the world just happened there? was she charming me? was she really HITTING on me? I need a break from all of this bullshit.
Lets see if i can get some godbreaker shards.
>>
>>291957
Gods. This hammer really got broken. I still wonder why people dont look for these. Even without that neutron star and all of its bullshit enchantments the shard themselves are preaty power full.
Oh what is this? Seems... different. And a bit steamy. Oh are you serious? I know this. I think this is a piece of bauble. (a small golden almost warm piece of metal stands among the shards of the godbreaker. Having a reddish piece of a gen it cleary lis a part aroudn the socket of the artefact Bauble used to deconstruct other godly weapons and the destroyer of godbreaker.) Wonder if iggy could use these. Hope not this would be dope in my museum.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d25)

>>291928
>>291807
As the mace hit, Bob held strong, resisting the immeasurable might to the point that the ground buckled and cracked under him, as the sheer force of the blow sent his fellow fishermen flying and their boats cracking.
Alas, his strength failed him, as he felt the god push him further than anything he had ever before. He... actually had to put all his might into something. And it was not enough.

As Bob's strength faltered, the god's swing continued, sending him flying clear of the large indentation formed in the ground, somewhere out in the distance.

He blacked out for what felt like a moment, and opened his eyes in a clearing in a forest, a shattered tree laying around him.
But the next forest was almost a week's travel away from the shore.....

>>291994
>>291957
A young merperson, Inaria, the only demigod amongst them, watched as a cloaked figure zipped and zoomed at impossible speeds throughout the waters, taking some of the Shards of Sustenance that had issued a golden age amongst the merpeople in the deep sea, and her eyes widened as it made them disappear.

She swam as fast as she could, brandishing a spear formed from a single, long shard of Godbreaker.
"STOP!" She shouted throughout the waters, her voice carried on louder than those of her kin, as she attempted to stab the one taking them away. (roll)
>>
Rolled 83 (1d101)

>>292038
What in the? Who are you?
And why are you pointing that at me?
Rolling to dodge.
>>
>>292060
The god without any effort dodged the blow and landed on the tip curiosly watching the creature.
Fascinating you have the mark of heroicus yet. You must be one of his reincarnations creation. Even after death he wont stop .... procreating.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

Retroactivly rolling to infiltrate the sea people under the goddeses control.
(for story purpose 1 is a thrall for sure)
>>
>>292084
Nice decent control. A few fish vampires and thrals just how i like it.
>>
File: firewx1.jpg (71KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
firewx1.jpg
71KB, 1024x682px
Rolled 72 (1d97)

>>292038
Sauron flies upwards and feels Bob's essence in the forest and lights the forest on fire and goes to search for other Demigods . (Rolling for how bad the fire is)
>>
What's going on here?
>>
>>292151
lots of death
>>
>>292166
Yikes.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d50)

>>292072
Inaria stared at the cloaked figure confused, straining herself to keep her spear up.
"I don't care who you are, I don't care what you are, but please, don't take the shards away from us." she said as yanked her primitive spear back to herself.

>>292148
Bob stared at the inferno around him. It felt like his world had shattered.
He had just been doing his daily work to feed his fellow man, and now he had not only been swatted aside like a fly by a god, but was now facing the inferno whose heat was already starting to affect him.

He looked around, trying to see any way he could get out, or to survive, but the fire was absolute.
Resigned to his fate he sat down, and then it hit him.
THE GROUND! Fire wouldn't burn dirt!

He started digging with his bare hands, shovelling the ground like possessed until he had gone more than twenty feet deep, at which point he started burrowing east, back towards the coast, and held his breath when it felt like the air itself meant to suffocate him. (roll)
>>
>>293928
Finally, after what felt like eternity to him, Bob broke through the ground and took in the morning air in ragged gasps, observing his surroundings.
He had indeed made it out of the forest, out of the inferno, and could see it far behind him.

He sat down and stared at it for a long time, trying to piece together why a god had appeared before him only to try to kill him.

Was it connected to his missing father? Did his father have some kind of connection to the divines and gotten a god mad at him?
>>
>>293928
-Oh i am not taking all the shards. Just one or 2. I havent expected anyone to be living around here especially after Godbreaker exploded. What is your name?
>>
>>293946
"I'm Inaria, third of my name, future leader of the merfok of the deep sea.
And who are you, cloaked invader, who swims through the waters faster than any other without any motion?" The armed mermaid replied to the gods question, still vary of him.
>>
>>294033
-Oh. Me? Well who do you think i am? said the god pulling his cloak down. Behind it lay a figure of an old man looking no younger than 60 with gray hair and gray think side burns. Although his face was wrinkled it looked odly healthy for a person of that age. His stature looked meek but nothing in his form suggested he was weak. Over his head lay a small helmet that was obviously protecting him from the water and high preasure where the shards lay.
I will tell you right now. I am the glorious marvelous wonderous.... Hah did i get you? Who am i kidding im just a little old man looking for some interesting objects for my museum. You can call me the Curator. I own a small museum in the capital of the Iber empire. cozy little place. You see those shards are of great archeological value. And there are so many of them. Do you know what could have caused their apparitions? (lets see what do you know about them cause right now it doesnt seem to be a lot.)
>>
>>294033
>merfok
was supposed to be fucking merfolk. Fuck my typing.

>>294051
"They are... fragments from the gods. Something broke and tore apart the world, and the Shards were embedded in the seabed.
It was years ago, but now my people use them for shelter, and have made their home in the seas around them, and I cannot let you take them away!"
She levelled her spear at the Curator once more, filled with determination.
>>
File: undyingbate.jpg (3KB, 126x90px) Image search: [Google]
undyingbate.jpg
3KB, 126x90px
>>294143
>pic totally not related.
Haha. You say you need them all yet you didnt even notice i already took a few. Here take a look. The curator showed to the demi god 3 small pieces the size of a pencile.
See i dont need more. Also how do you think i will carry these big shards over there? I dont have the back to do that especially at this depth.
>>
>>284403
>>285048
>>285162
finally started working on it for you Dom, enjoy what little I'm done with. http://pastebin.com/Eyv6Z7i9 .

>>294184
The mermaid narrowed her eyes and kept watching him verily.
She wanted to believe his words, but there was some gut feeling telling her there was something off about him.

"You are not one of us deep-dwellers, yet you easily travel through the waters and dodged my strike...
Very well, take these small pieces to your museum, but leave the larger ones to remain and protect us from the stranger sea creatures of the deep, as they have done for years and will do for years to come."
>>
>>291379
I frown and sigh, it seems the Star Mother is in a deep sleep and I dare not risk her ire by waking her. "Sleep well Domina, be at peace. This gift will wait until you wake." I feed the artifact back into Trinket which saves it's design and form so I may instantly craft it again should I wish it.
>>291415
I return to my realm to find my angels in an uproar, they battle demons and these foolish invaders opening portals. I raise my only hand and close all portals in an instant, I flare the heat of the realm and roast all the mortals that don't belong expect for one stranger.

I burst into fiery existence teleporting before the undead dragon that was once one of my own. My daughter springs to the air, "Father! My uncle Strax brings us dire news! As you can see forces move against us!"

I hold up my hand to quiet her, Volga is rather excitable and tends to over exaggerate, "Morialstrax, it has been ages since you've been in my realm. What is this dark news you carry to me?"

>>291748
"Why thank you my lord." Lexium moves through the portal into the forgotten lands, "so enlighten me what game do we play? What am I to do in your service?"

From the shadows of the old darkened warroom Seara steps forward. "Our service, Lexium. We are a team... For once. The target is Ignatum, we need you to lead your demons so we can draw the fire gods allies out. Right now everything seems to be falling into place."
>>
>>294427
Oops forgot my name
>>
>>294427
"It is extremely simple when you think about it." Imperius answered the devil as he followed through, closing the rift in reality behind them.
"You and your demons will be bait for all of Ignatum's forces, and I will subdue them.
It's much more poetic that Ignatum is dealt with by Seara, a being of his own creation, rather than by me."
>>
>>294444
SHit nigga quads dont lie.
REsponse spoon though. Need to read sum more shit.
>>
>>294427
-indded it was Lord Ignatum. I have been given a second chance to server. Althought i have to bow to another god now my loyalty for you remains unwaivered. Besides my new master appears to be quite fond of you. But enough reminiscentet. I bring dire news indeed. Seara is planing to strike you down and has convinced the new god into aiding her. She will use the demons to bring you out and strike at your angels. Although her main general the fiend Lexium is not yet in her control i fear he may return any moment. While Imperius is on her side there is little that the vampire queen can do to stop this. I suggest gathering allies soon for battle is imminent.

>>294345
-No worries brave warrior. I have little intention on causing mayham here. I a but a humble archeologist. And i told you i cant really carry the titanic shards by my self. Anyway i think this i my queue to leave. I hope we meet again fiery soul. I am sure you have a lot of interesting stories to tell.
>>
>>294588
Why did i do this? Why was i so friendly to that mermaid. I know i try to act like a father figure to all those mortals and demi gods. But this was a bit too personal. Maybe i shouldnt have been more hidden. More ... in the darkness.
No it was foolish to look into that. I chose to step out for i have seen what it can do. And how it twists your mind. I will never walk on that path. My purpose is too keep the souls safe not to be an agent of darkness. Time to finnish what i have started long ago.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Rolled 38 (1d97)

>>292148
As Sauron locates a pack of 4 Centaurs with power levels of 11,11,26 and 29. he quickly let his ring try to trap all of the Centaurs in one quick swoop.(Rolling to see if all the centaurs get trapped).
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>294648
-This god.... how dares he walk with such disgusting creatures instead of me? If i see him i wil....
-My queen you may want to hear this. The centaurs are apparently under attack. The god sauron suddenly appeared nad captured some of the,.
-Oh you say? Interesting i think we should make a move of our own. Those 4 legged brats were dangerous enough when they were lead by that heroicus. They even managed to see through our deception. We may be able to wipe some out and even better. We could take a few of them and drain them. They may be immune to vampires but they are not immune to our powers. Ambush tha weak ones. Lets help our armored god a bit.
Rolling to see how the ambush works.
>>
File: Sauron_copy.jpg (58KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron_copy.jpg
58KB, 484x640px
>>294648
Two centaurs were trapped inside the ring the ones with the 26 and 29 power level. >>294683
He sees two vampiric creatures attack the left over centaurs and they did a quite impressive job. Sauron then asks them "Well nice job on nearly killing those centaurs so are you going to get in my way again or can i just captures these pests on my own without your help''.
>>
>>294742
-You must be sauron. The angry god that whacked that insufferable bitch. I am dialara Queen of the vampires and creation of the Death God. But lets leave formalities for the snobs. I thought it was a good oportunity. These pests as you rightfully call them caused my children a lot of problems. It was only logical that we would rise to the opportunity. No harm done i believe. No need for ill blood between us. Lets work toghether on this. The sooner we get rid of those beasts the better for both of us right?
>>
>>294794
Well that's fine if you want to help but how are we going to split these Centaur's divinity since i need them for a little experiment of mine
>>
>>294853
-I keep what i trap and i trap what i keep dear God. Besides i cant really contain that many my self. I mostly want them dead. Here i will prove it to you. This mongrel that i trapped is nothing but bad food. But sometimes even bad food can be usefull. Alucard if you would be a dear could you please end that one? I think you need to feel what it feels like to hold power. True power. This lady here is mine.
-Your pleasure my queen.
Quickly the 2 vampires began draining the life essence of the trapped centaurs. Dialara finished quick as her appetite was voracious. While allucard struggled to incorporate all of the godly essence running through his body. He quickly fell down as the godly essence was too much for him.
-oh dont be such a baby alucard. Its only god essence. But you may have taken a bigger bite than you can handle i guess. I suggest resting so you can turn all that destruction essence into something you can use. I will finnish the meal for you.
And just as she said that dialara swiftly drained the remaing blood of the centaur.
-Refreshing.
(alucard became something closer to the gods but is preaty fucked up since he had much less godly essence aka what he got when he became a vampire from dialara. he drained only 5 power from the centaur. Dialara without haste drained the remaining 17)

Meanwhile in the death realm:
http://pastebin.com/WVBMfRAN
(i will post this in parts. Right now taht is part one.)
>>
>>294937
Noice
>>
File: 1388468746_2065041346.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1388468746_2065041346.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>294937
"Well this is going to be fun game. Whoever gets the most centaurs wins so you can try to follow me or find a centaur on your own. anyways bye i gotta fly" and then sauron went to look for new centaurs to capture.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>295021
-He still thinks i dont know where very single one fo them is. After all he made them his enemies only recently. We have been fighting them for ages. Ok Im not yet ready to take the strogest one.
Lets hunt these 2. (15 and 15)
Roll for effectivness.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d97)

>>295021
Sauron felt the greatest centaur presence a power level of 50 impressive. he crashes down on the centaur and then tries to use to capture him. (Roll to see if it works)
>>
>>295032
One of the centaurs is swiftly captured. and subsequently killed. The other one manageds to escape but not without injury.
>>
File: ....png (470KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
....png
470KB, 900x720px
Rolled 29 (1d97)

>>295055
It failed he try to attack.( rolling to counter his attack and knock him out)
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>295064
Oh look that must be his sister. Get him boys!
(21 lvl centaur)
Rolling for effect.
>>
File: Resplandor_final_2.png (172KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Resplandor_final_2.png
172KB, 640x360px
Rolled 95 (1d97)

>>295071
Well he succeded i got a fair amount damage to me. Well its time for a real blast then. Rolling to unleash a huge blast of enerhy
>>
File: horses frozen in lake.jpg (35KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
horses frozen in lake.jpg
35KB, 600x449px
Rolled 15 + 30 (1d119 + 30)

All these horse things and their equine habits need to be put to an end. Rolling for Blizzard to release WoW:The Frozen Throne Remastered, drowning these stupid Centaurs in snow.
>>
File: 260515_forest_fire.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
260515_forest_fire.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
>>295096
the entire forest is on fire a few knock out centaurs near the area their were going to ambush me. well more centaurs for me and i put them all into the ring (50,46,42 and 39)
>>
File: ....png (588KB, 1095x585px) Image search: [Google]
....png
588KB, 1095x585px
Rolled 55 (1d97)

>>295127
Sauron found another three centaurs in a group with power levels of 24,28 and 34 a tough group. Well i'am not going play around just shoot all of them with a giant blast of energy. (Rolling to see how effective this is)
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>295088
-Well i am full for tonight. A wonderfull hunt indeed. I think we can just kill them. Or better yet capture them and hold them. Maybe my children can get something out of it. Get those 2 now! Kill their guards.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d83)

>>295203
The vampires underestimated the 2 demi gods and their royal escort. Dialara decided to step in and take force the centaurs to retreate with her power.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>295210
Not even her new found strenght could handle the organized attack. She is injured in teh exchanged and a few of the stroger vampire guards are killed. Teh centaurs retreate.
-Blast that was bad. Lets get the guy we lost last time. Bastard wont be so lucky now.
>>
>>295217
-Bah he got away. We are done here. No point in risking more of us for this pursuit. We got what we wanted. Let the armored bloke take the rest.
>>
>>295217
>>295224

As Dialara rounded on the last of the centaurs in that region, a regal centauress warrior armed with a bow as large as a human being, she found that the centaur was looking shocked at a slim male figure, who she then kneeled before.
The man placed his hand gently on the centauress's shoulder, telling her that she shouldn't bow before him, then his gaze went over to where Dialara hid, taunting her to come at them.
>>
File: SauronWide.jpg (75KB, 800x205px) Image search: [Google]
SauronWide.jpg
75KB, 800x205px
Rolled 40 (1d97)

>>295168
Another group down nice. Sauron then searches for another group of centaurs he finds what he believes to be the weakest group power levels of 11,13 and 15. Sauron says ''just get in the ring''.
>>
>>295229
-Why would he jump for her. This man thinks i am dumb enough to engage him. I know a danger when i see one. Pull back soldiers. This is not well. (i might just need help for this.)
>>
File: 1.gif (490KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
490KB, 480x256px
Rolled 59 (1d97)

>>295235
Well two more groups to go finally. Sauron goes after the weaker group with power level of 26,25 and 29.Well Fuck i guess another blast is a do
>>
>>295247
An arrow flew past Dialara, striking a tree besides her, shattering it(the tree).
The centauress was watching where the smaller man had directed her, and he was already on his way after the retreating vampires, travelling at what seemed to be a light jog to him but almost as fast as the arrow to the vampires.

Soon he came close enough to talk to Dialara.
"So, I hear you've been slaying centaurs, and you've taken something of mine.
I'll give you a choice here, Dialara. Surrender what you've stolen, or take your chances." the man said, at which point the vampire could recognise the looks and the strangely cheerful manner. This was the same man as had taken the devil out of her custody with no logic or reasoning behind how he was able to do it.
>>
>>295229
>>295247
"Go ahead make her beg and scream, on of her allies is in with Ignatum. A fight of you and her and Zel should draw the Angels and Dragons attention. If not I'll have the demons destroy the vampire castle and kill every vampire they can seek out while she and her lord are busy." Seara licks her lips as she watched this moment.
>>295235
"Sauron are you ready for an attack on a real God?"
>>
>>295264
-I stole nothing. They were my enemies. They hunted us now its our turn to hunt them. Besides i think you should pay attention to the huge explosions in the distance. I can guarantee you that it is not of our making. And last time i saw one 4 entities of great power dissapeared from this plane of existence. Besides last time i checked Sauron was working for your former existence. So why arent you asking your self why did he do it?
said the vampire queen slowly backing in the forrest thincket.
-Or should i remind you that the same women you now think you control murdered so many more of your children. I know a things. I know how henious she struck your children down. And you let that pass because?
(if you can hear me wherever your dammed body is hiding get here immediatly. I need your god damn help. )
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Rolled 66 (1d97)

>>295259
Well one down one to go. This finally group is the second strongest i have faced 30,26 and 33. Better use that thing that always a giant beam of energy.
>>295265
I'am massacring an entire race wait a minute
>>
Rolled 211 + 20 (1d252 + 20)

>>295276
"Sauron may be misguided, but he's still a god. The Ruby Lady has been given her chance to set everything 'right', and to have a vote in what 'right' is.
You, however, are a power-hungry distortion of a mortal given form because Zel'noctur made a mistake. You have made your choice then."
As the man finished speaking he raised his empty right hand, and the earth itself shook and shuddered as it broke apart around them, making a large circular canyon, closing off the vampires' escape.

His smile never left his face as he said "You probably could have reasoned with me if there was any use in you. Give my regards to Zel when you meet him."

He then looked towards her vampiric entourage (rolling)
>>
File: vampires.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
vampires.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>295294
as he exerted his powers through his gaze, the entirety of her guards, a full platoon of vampires, simply melted into nothing.

Then he turned his attention back towards Dialara, his everpresent smile still there.
"So, did you think about that choice I gave you?"
>>
File: Divinity.jpg (103KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Divinity.jpg
103KB, 1366x768px
Rolled 82 (1d97)

>>295289
Sauron then goes back to Mordor. Gets all of the unconscious centaurs out of the ring Puts them into one giant of divinity of course this is done outside.(Rolling to see how well that turns out)
>>
File: ABSORB.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ABSORB.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Rolled 57 (1d526)

>>295310
Sauron then tries to absorb as much divinity as he can from the divinity ball (29+26+50+46+42+39+28+24+34 +11+13+15 + 26 +29 + 25 +30+26+33 =526)
>>
>>295305
-What did i stole from you? Power of your children? were you planing on murduring them yourself? Or would you rather have that ruby creation of yours that consistlntly stabs you in the back do it for you? Would you risk having to fight someone so strong not even all of us gods could take it out? So just leave me be. I did nothing wrong.

Beside the vampire a figure appeared. Clocked in and with a nervous look on his face.
-Lets not get ridicoulous here imperius. She barly did anything. We can have a chat some tea popcorn still god a good batch in stock. Lets not get ex- did you fucking feel that? Like a thousand souls cryed out and were suddenly stoped. Also there is a huge batch of power somewhere and it isnt domina.
>>
File: sauron_revisited.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sauron_revisited.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
Rolled 119 (1d468)

>>295313
Still I need to absorb more if let this into the galaxy everyone might die.(Rolling to absorb more power).
>>
>>295323
"Your exalted is nothing like you at all, Zel'noctur. I suppose that's what happens when you put the essence of a creature from beyond our universe into a mortal."
The radiant man's glow was enhanced for a moment.

"Now, I have given her the choice, and two chances already. This will be the last one.
Either she separates herself from the essence she has stolen and gives it to its rightful owner, or I will separate her from it.
This is your choice, Zel, not hers."
>>
>>295356
-Hold on a minute before we get drastic Imperius. We dont want to, we are good friends. Besides isnt it a bit narcisistic to consider the essences of your sons as yours? Also are you not disturbed by what is happening in the cosmos. Feels to me like someone just went a bit over the top. Besides what could you do with such measly power? It would make the universe a huge disfavour to have a being this strong in it. Especially since domina is asleep. Yes i know that she is your ultimate goal. And i could help you with it as much as i respect the mother. Dont worry about Dialara she may seen bad but she is a good person at heart. And i can vouch for her that she wont blow up the universe unlike someone else. Also i really think we should go check on that power burst. Really REally check that out.
>>
File: 1.gif (908KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
908KB, 500x150px
>>295330
Don't absorb the rest of the Giant ball of divinity instead put it into the ring
>>
Rolled 3 + 15 (1d168 + 15)

So many explosions, death, and warfare. There is a large battle going on, and it seems several gods are actively fighting. At this rate their senseless destruction will lead to cataclysm.

Better not interfere, for now, less I leave the battle worse than how I found it. Still, I could spare the rest of the planet by isolating and relocating the battlefield, I'll put it just off the edge of the galaxy.
>>
>>295466
Oh, it appears mortals need oxygen to survive in dead space.
>>
>>295466
Wew. This isnt good.
>>
>>294588
"Hmmmm" I consider the warning the undead dragon gives me, "Seara?" I repeat the name over and over in my mind as memories buried since the explosion surface. My emotions are mixed but mostly sad. Volga looks guilty and uncertaint as she tells me that Seara is a monster, an evil force of destruction and we must strike first!

"No. No, Seara would not do that, she had the chance to strike me before Heroicus and she held back. She isn't as horrible as you all think." I stroke my chin, "She would not kill me, she can be saved, she can be redeemed. And I do not wish to fight." I wave the Undead Dragon and my Daughter Dragon back, "last time I fought a fourth of a world was destroyed and a god died."

>>295379
>>295356
Seara gestures to the heretics that serve her and they begin to pull demons forth to attack the Vampire Castle, the main population centers of the main planet purposefully seeking Vampires. She grins as she readies a portal into the fire realm.

My angels begin to scramble following the Demons to make war on the earth and skies above the grand cities of the world. Volga looks at me accusingly, "And who do you think is doing this! It's Seara the assualt is starting!"

I shake my head, "we shall see, go protect the innocent."

Volga growls and looks to Morialstrax for support, "No we can't leave your side!"
>>295440
The Ruby Seara readies herself, "Now or never Sauron, I don't want to regret asking for your help. Be reliable please..." A real tone of urgancy is in her voice.
>>
>>295466
Well... I just turned most populated centers into battlefields, glad that was a second after this roll
>>
File: 3860403-8460389841-Timo_.jpg (44KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
3860403-8460389841-Timo_.jpg
44KB, 452x640px
>>295479
Ok then i'am coming Seara
>>
Rolled 4 (1d168)

>>295479
Seeing as moving the battlefield did nothing to impede the destruction, and the rising attacks, I will reach across to Ignatum.
"The Dragon speaks truth, Ignatum."

I roll to open a window in Ignatum's presence, through which he can see my own recent memory of Seara and Imperius discussing this.

"I had hoped to not get involved, but a fight for which you aren't prepared is no fight at all."
>>
>>295519
Fuck it, guess I'll wait till next age to do anything.
>>
Rolled 67, 74 = 141 (2d100)

>>295479
-She is killing my mistresses subjects. I have a duty to stand by your side but i also have a duty to protect them. I beg of you master ignatum dont make this hard on us. Come and help us you have our support. and the support of the gods. Volga take good care of iggnatum and use this. (ripping a small end of his wing and giving it to volga). With this i can caome to your aid in moments.

At the castle a distressed Allucard reaches the castle only to see it besieged by demons.
-My queen is stuck and the castle in in flames. I guess i need to make the call. (he prepaires himself mentaly to transmit a telepathic mesage to all the vampires accros the world). Listen to me everyone of my brothers. We are under attack. Use all the comotion you can to retreat twords the castle so we can fight back. Our queen will aid us shortly.
Now to deal with this.
Rolling 2 d100s to see how well do the vampires manage to gather from their positions in towns. second is an attack roll (percentage of alucards power (5 original power + 5 divine power stolen from the centaur. he is a 5 divinity entity that has also some personal power of 5 that is non divine for notice.)
>>
>>295528
The vampires quickly scramble out of the towns and councils in the best way they can. They flee the distruction of their towns to assist their one true home. a 3rd of them are cought by demons and fight them on the spot while the rest manage to stick to the shadows at get home.
Meanwhile Alucard prepping his newly found powers swings his jagged blade left and right slicing and leaving bloody messes of demons around him. Those that fall quickly turn to ash as they are banished into the fire realm.
-They just kep coming and coming. We need to do something about those portals.
As he was reading his blade once more he noticed a white light and a being with wings descend raining death to the demons. Among the heat of the battle he managed to yell only 3 words.
-WHAT ARE YOU?
>>
>>295379
>>295528
"Hmm? Ah, it seems that I am needed elsewhere.
Very well, Zel, as a favor of you you can take your beloved vampire and keep her in your realm until I'm not so busy, I have an agreement to fulfill, and like some beings I stand by my word when it is given." Imperius said calmly, looking towards Dialara as he emphasised the last part.

Entering the realm of fire was a simple task, what with all the portals made by the demons and the cursed races.
"Hmm... two dragons? Oh well, I guess I can take them both."

He walked through the flames of the realm unharmed, calling out
"Volga! Morialstraz! You should concern yourselves with this invader of your creator's realm, rather than his exalted!" His voice echoed throughout the realm, as the blazing ground cracked beneath him and the fires that touched him were quenched as simply as they had existed.
>>
>>295519
Perpatus speaks his encouragement to me and tries to show me something, I see a being that is Seara but not Seara some Ruby Mimick, it is a close up look and the image and audio loops "is a cute trick, a cute trick, a cute trick isn't it. It is a cute trick isn't it."

I shake the message from my head, "that wasn't even the real Seara and it tells me nothing."

>>295538
At the main Denon attack on the Castle the Serph Ezekiel exits the portal with a Chorus of support Angels, 9 of them in all. He has a battle unit of 10 including himself and is authorized to use 10 divinity through the halo connections to clear the battlefield as quickly as he can. He does so, the chorus of his support Angels becomes louder. Holy song bright and clear, peace on the chaos and pain of the battlefield. He absolutely glows, and stretching out his six wings feathers blessed with his will rain down killing any demon they strike.

One of the... mortals... Is it a mortal? Looks up to him, it is a strong creature. It is not innocent, but here it is the lesser of two evils. "Be at peace you hedonistic Lifedrinker, I am Ezekiel an Archangel of Serphs, the Blazing Servants of peace and justice. I am not here to slay you today, but to deal with this infestation of-" the archangels speech is cut short with a scream as all power of the halos is ripped from him, leaving him with 1 divinity.

"No?! Something is wrong! Lifedrinker, we need your support!" He descends to the earth with the support Angels as the all pickup arms killing demons as fast as they can, something among the Angels is wrong the honorary angel and dragon Volga was pulling all strength from the halos to her.
>>
>>295545
I look past the dragons to the shining old/new God, my eyes cold and sad. A fiery form with a single arm, I look much older than when I last faced Heroicus, a small sad smile on my face. "You may be young new God but these dragons are younger still in some ways, far too young to face you."

I rise and walk slowly forward, clenching trinket into a fist, "Are you here to continue your father's 'work'? Reunite me and Seara? If you are here to fight I do not wish to participate, I don't want to cause the death of another God."

Behind me Volga bristles, the halo above her head suddenly glowing as she pulls on the power of the Serphs. The limits of this power letting her wield 55 divinity only before this being more than four times her power. "Leave! You do not belong here! I won't let you harm my father! The God of death stands with us he'll come to help!"

>>295489
>>295479
Seara steps into the fire realm with Sauron behind Ignatum. She sees Imperius and the dragons and gives an angry hiss, "Imperius! You were supposed to cause chaos outside of the realm of fire! I wanted you to draw them out not to come in!"

I turn to look upon my errant exalted follower, "Seara?" I smile gently at her, "I've missed you, I'm so happy you've finally come home."

Seara takes an uncertain step back like the wind has been knocked out of her, "I... Shut up! You don't get to say that! Imperius get this rabble out of here!"
>>
>>295673
-Heh i guess that once you lsoe your leverage you instantly turn for help. But i think i like you. Your self righteous existence is just perfect to watch fall into disbelief. Also I think we are not ment to be enemies in this fight. Arm your self angel this will be a long night.

>>295739
-He is a coward and he si avoidant. But he is a good friend. He may do something about this. We can only pray that his heart wins over his self preservation.
-Fuck self preservation i guess. Thank you for not going blindly against that monster god. I am sorry heroic... i mean imperius i can not stand behind and let such a wonderfull god get killed because of the ambitions of a ungratefull mortal.
-And i wont let her be the main lead without me having something to say. I stole this power not its time to give it back. Doubled. By cracking that wonderfull ruby being in half and putting her in her place!.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

A tension begins to rise in the Eye. I feel like I will be brought into this fight soon, so I must prepare in some way.

I'll issue a call across my realm, for any capable warriors to come forth. 3, in particular.
>>
>>295850
Many warriors and vampiric sentinels heed my word, but 2 of the arrivals are what truly help. 2 of the 3 children of Heroicus that reside here came forth. Each numbering 35 divinity, it seems the most powerful of the war gods spawn is reluctant.

Nonetheless, I have a discussion with them relating to the current situation. They agree that occasionally the fire of war must be fueled to have peace. As such, they've donated their divinity, not their lives, to my dragon aspect, Perpatium.

In addition to his current 20, he now stands at 90
>>
>>295739
>>295789
"There is no battle to be had here, no conflict. The primordial father sought to unite you and end your strife, and for that you destroyed him with his own creation.
You committed the crime of deicide, and for that, you must be punished. You must be an example to others who envision such an act."
The radiant god glowed brighter, a suit of armor forming around him, but no weapon.

"However, I am neither cruel nor unjust, and therefore the punishment will fit the crime. You undid a god with his own creation-"
He looked towards Seara where she had arrived.
"and you shall be undone by your own creation.
My role in this is simply to make sure none shall interfere, as your first priestess, the Ruby Lady, declares and enacts her judgement upon you, Broken One."
>>
Rolled 17 + 15 (1d74 + 15)

>>295890
>>295878
"Judgement? I blocked a weapon of the primordial yes. And here perhaps you have set up a similar situation, but I am not Heroicus I don't need to swing the hammer and play your game." I look to the Ruby Woman and stretch out my hand, "Seara it's time to be at peace, to be home with me. Let us forgive the past, pain can be forgotten, the things we've done can be fixed."

She backs away from me uncertain, "you think it can just be wiped away? That it's just that easy to give up and move on!"

I shake my head, even after all this time she is childlike but I have not been a proper parent to her, "no but we can start to work towards it Seara. I know you do not truly wish for this. Even all this time you have burned with such purpose..." I stare into her emerald eyes reading her soul.

She feels it again the warmth of comfort, she reaches out to grasp my hand and feels the tingling burn of my presence through Trinket. The words come unbidden, "I burn for you." The same words whispered as she had died.

I pull my hand away so I can turn back to Imperius, "your plot has failed, she is cracked like the hammer but will not be swung. I help her to heal." But it would seem releasing her hand, turning my back to her and making such a proclamation was not helpful to her fragile state.

"You do not decide MY FATE!" She screamed as she drew her Ruby Dagger and sprang on to my back.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d67)

>>296153
Making a defense roll at half power since she's making an ambush an flank attack
>>
File: Good.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Good.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 14 (1d273)

This is good popcorn.
>>
>>296207
-Why am i even here? To watch this pitiful joke of an trial made to humor a few gods? Bah Imperious lets stop this sharade. You know too well Ignatum isnt guilty. You barly have a case of vandalism to the hammer you had.
- The crinsom failure fighting against a god that deosnt want to strike back. And somehow still manages to lose. I never understood all the apeal for her. I could strike her down now.
-Calm down there is no need to be rash now. Let them reconcile last time they fought it almost worked. remember?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d101)

>>296237
Thats not how you amke popcorn senpai.
NOW THIS IS POPCORN!
>>
>>296207
Even her suprise attack is weak and has no true fire behind it. I am easily able to harden my back into volcanic stone so her knife sinks in but does little damage. I reach on to my back and pull her free to hold in front of and face me. "Seara please, your heart isn't in this. This isn't you."

She screams in my face, "What do you know of hearts you flaming idiot! What do you know of who I am anymore!" She attempts to stab my chest.
>>
Rolled 14 + 15 (1d74 + 15)

>>296267
Oops roll
>>
>>296274
>>296153
I AM SORRY MASTER! I AM SORRY I DOUBTED. TRULY THIS IS THE GREATES ENTERTAINMENT IN AGES.
The amount of suck in those rolls.
>>
File: Vendor.jpg (143KB, 1068x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Vendor.jpg
143KB, 1068x1600px
>>296285
THe corn stand is opened guys! COME AND GET IT. Watch the ruby lady be blessed by suck. PARISE SUCK1
>>
File: sauron4.jpg (53KB, 437x460px) Image search: [Google]
sauron4.jpg
53KB, 437x460px
>>296291
I would like some popcorn yes
>>
>>296316
Yes here you go! enjoy the show! Suck give us the goods.
>>
>>296274
The roll gods are against Seara
>>
Rolled 82 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

>>296274
I shake my head, and harden my chest, "I know your heart, you gave it to me. I know who you are I helped you become it, I danced with you in the desert and put you back together from flame to Ruby, I want to get you back."
>>
Rolled 44 + 15 (1d74 + 15)

>>296403
'Tink' 'Tink' 'Tink' The Ruby Dagger taps on my chest with each feeble swing of her arm, her fiery hair hangs over her face and she refuses to look at me. "T-that's not me. I, I'm broken. I'm crack and dark and ugly..."

I lean in close to her, "you still burn so beautifully, a lost ember is not an evil one. You'll be better again."

"No, I don't want to change!" This brings some fire back to the Ruby Woman and she tries to lodge the Ruby Dagger in my eye. "Sauron! Bash him in the head! He's, he's trying... trying to control me!"
>>
Rolled 25 (1d132)

>>296475
Defense roll
>>
>>296475
-Listen to your friend. Dare not call him a father or even a lover. Look at your self. You keep stabing at rock out like a child. You are afriad. Afraid of showing your emotions and you feel use. All you do now is being even more used. You are used by the very one you call your ally. And it isnt Imperius. Its your emotions. You are used by emotions. Listen from a man who is afraid of figt... no afraid of losing. Dont you see? if you were a tool ignatum would have finnished this long ago. Yet all he wanted was to see you happy. Still wants you to be happy. Dont throw everything away for all those blind emotions.
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>296475
Imperius told me not to get involved. Sorry nothing personal but you will have to beat him on your own.If push comes to shove and he tries to kill you i will then step in maybe.
>>
Rolled 3 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

>>296502
>>296522
>>296526
The strike is finally successful, a weak point I can't harden fast enough or well enough to stop. I roar in outrage as I release her to spill on to the ground and tower over her, for a moment a one armed, one eyed fiery elemental glaring down at her with magma flowing forth from the empty socket. Then unlike my arm the magma congeals and fills the socket to replace the eye like nothing has happened. I gesture out to all the other gods and brings of power, at Imperius merely standing and watching, I even make Perpatus looking into the realm visible through the haze of my realms edge "Do you really want to stand against me, alone and forsaken? Seara, I offer you redemption and reconciliation. You choose to force my hand?"

She looks small and afraid to me but as she has always done she acts proud and defiant, "I'm better with all eyes on me Ignatum. Why don't you show me how you burn for once?!"

"So be it." I flex Trinket and a molten hammer flows forth in an instant, then I swing it down on her.
>>
Rolled 33, 24 + 15 = 72 (2d74 + 15)

>>296733
Defensive roll then counter attack to deal with that failure. Gods these rolls
>>
Rolled 18 (1d67)

>>296733
>>296744
(Dubs twice in a row, that counts for something right?)
I have not fought since I lost my arm, that combined with my hesitance sends me swinging wildly of balance. Seara on the other hand has been constantly fighting, with me finally giving her something to capitalize on and fight against leaps on my mistake running up my arm dragging her blade as she goes. I grit my teeth and growl at her but I have no second arm to stop or swatt at her with. Then suddenly she is up before my face striking at my other eye.

Rolling half again because of that crit fail
>>
Rolled 131 (1d132)

>>296918
My second eye is plucked from its socket, and burst bubbly magma flows forth. I shake violently and Seara tumbles free to come up in a crouch dagger ready. The lava doesn't congeal into a new eye this time, instead it flows over my entire upper half of my head forming a stone mask. "I am a god Seara my eyes are for show; I don't need to give myself weak points. I am fire and craft, do you really think you can fight me?!"

I don't show off with molten hammer or weapons of any kind I try to grab her in my gauntleted hand. I'll crush her into submission
>>
Rolled 32 + 15 (1d74 + 15)

>>298298
My hand slams into her fast than she can dodge, instead she tries to catch it, to lessen the blow and escape the grip. "I am war now, I can fight anything!"
>>
>>298329
- Seara stop right now. Nothing good can come from your stubbornness. There is still hope. Iggy dont let the rage get to you! BOTH OF YOU ATOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE children!
>>
Rolled 81 (1d132)

>>298298
>>298329
She make a valiant effort to stay my hand but it is ultimately useless as I slam her into the obsidian ground we fought upon. Her body cracks and Ruby fragments fly loose. My starmetal grip sealing around her as I lift her into the air to slam her down again. "Yes and in war one must lose, you will fight and lose."

>>298576
I look to Zel, "I feel no rage here Zel, only sorrow, this is something she feels she must fight. So I will bring it to an end for her." I swing her breaking body down again.
>>
Rolled 23 + 15 (1d74 + 15)

>>299038
Seara tries to catch and brace herself with her arms as she attempts to wiggle free.
>>
Rolled 107 (1d132)

>>299044
>>299038
Her arms snap of like dry twigs and shatter on the obsidian like dropped glass. She cries out but she continues to struggle and kick, "You can't kill me, I can't die!"

I bring her before my face, "I don't want to kill you Seara, I want to save you. Yield."

"I've never been one to surrender" she spits at my face, "do it break me to make me what you want like all the others."

"I'll break you so you can finally be what you want to be Seara, so you can finally be free of the influences polluting you." I swing her down again looking to dash her against the stones.
>>
>>299080
Last futile attempt to resist by the Ruby Woman
>>
Rolled 60 + 15 (1d74 + 15)

>>299083
And I didn't roll... Damn it
>>
>>299090
Seara got rekt

God vs raised mortal- God always wins
>>
Rolled 8 + 15 (1d101 + 15)

>>299090
-I can not bear to see ignatum do this. This will be the end of both of you. Seara will die and you will lose your self. I can not allow this.
Rolling to interfere and stop the fighting, trapping the women in a shadow that should protect her.
It is for the better. Please stop right now. I can not watch 2 beings that clearly care for each other in their own way destroy what little is left of their bond.
>>
>>299213
It's no use Zel, both of them need to learn a lesson, and this is the only way.

Also: SUCK
>>
Rolled 42 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

>>299090
>>299080
She resists the blow as best she can as I release her onto the ground. Her body still held together but only barely, cracks deep in her legs, whole chunks of her shattered away and scattered across the ground, not to mention her already missing arms. She lays there in a heap shaking as I loom over her.

"Do not worry my favorite soul, I'm going to cleanse away that contamination that plagues you so. I'll leave you clean like before I was foolish enough to let Heroicus twine you with Domina's hungry sunlight or pollute you with Godbreaker merciless rage. You will be as you were." The furnace door of Trinket opens and I gather up Seara to drop her into the heat so I may reforge her. She closes her eyes resigned to her fate.

>>299204
As it should be.
>>299213
Roll so the light from my body and the fires of Trinket drive back the shadow's "please Zel do not interfere."
>>
Rolled 77 (1d101)

>>299237
You call your self an order god yet you can not see how much injustice is made here. They were pitted agaisnt each other since their creation. I saw a glimpse of searas past when i first gave her to the fire god. She was a shy and kind women. She loved adored and respected him. Only dark thoughts are to blame for this and the scheeming of many other gods. Stop this madness Imperius. You already got what you wanted, you are the second most powerfull god. Is it not enough for you? Are you this power hungry?
>>299247
DO NOT KILL WHAT IS LEFT OF YOUR HUMANITY FIERY ONE! YOU ARE ABOVE THE DECIET OF THE DESTRUCTION GOD! I know this for i have always considered you my friend. Give seara a second chance.
Rolling to pull seara away from trinket.
I am sorry i do this for you not for her.
>>
>>299255
Yes, order. Imperius would have Seara kill Ignatum, and probably more gods as well. That is mindless destruction, something his father's death should have taught him to avoid. This is orderly destruction, if you will. Ignatum created something that was faulty, to restore order he must destroy it.
>>
>>299328
Yet the fault was created when she was "cursed" to never die but to always ruin whatever he touched. What kind of justice is that? Justice for his own actions? He does this because he know he can do this. Look at the poor creature. It is at the verge of tears. It wants justice and peace at the same time. It suffers from an inner conflict that would make gods go crazy. She wants to be loved and respected. Yet all she gets is cheating and lying. She wants peace i can see it in her eyes. I have delt with mortals long enough (longer and more intimate than any god has ever dealt with) and even if i cant tell all that they think i can see when they are broken by their own conflicts. This is a joke that has went to far. And imperius is only adding fuel to the fire. We all run after ideals of power while void beasts are plotting our destruction and feindish creatures form in the dark.
>>
>>299350
You fear the dark too much, odd for one so tied to the Lurker… or had you abandoned those bonds? No matter, the only beings from beyond to fear are the monitors. We've already beaten one void beast, and our ranks and power have grown since that.
>>
Rolled 96 + 15 (1d132 + 15)

>>299350
>>299328
I smile at the two gods, "do not misunderstand, I am not killing or destroying her. It is the shroud and curse you speak of, Zel, that I am going to remove. I am going burn away the impurities that Heroicus' and Domina's divinity left in her. I did the same with the demons I made into Angels, they longed for more, all I did was clear away the negatives holding them back. This will give her a chance at the peace you describe, free of the shadows of gods looming over her." I raise my arm still holding on to Seara in my tug-o-war with Zel, and fires of my realm rise up to violent life all around the other gods. "Do not think you can stop me from having her back when I am so close. Do not deny me the salvation of my favorite soul. It will not go well for you."
>>
>>299428
I pray for your safety. Though i think only one question is at hand here. What does SHE truly wants. What does ehr heart want? Not the broken psyche of a puppet. What does the real seara want. Let her speak for once. I will not interfere.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d101)

>>299500
No i can not stay behind and let this go on. I will do one more thing. I use my power to stop the curse. At least for a moment. Enough for the chained heart to speak its true mind. Noble one inside the wrectched creation. SPEAK YOUR MOST DEEPSET DESIRE!
Rolling to surpress heroicuses curse temporarly at least.
>>
>>299509
>>299428
>>299247
The god of destruction had remained still as he watched the emotion-filled battle, resting his hands behind his back.
Now, at it's end, he raised his hands and clapped. One, two, three. The noise of the claps drowned all other sound for a moment as they echoed throughot the burning realm.

"And so ends Seara the Broken's uprising against the gods, at the hands of her creator." he declared, stepping unharmed through the everpresent inferno to come closer to the fire god.
"I apologize for what I did to her in my past life, but not for driving her towards you now. You did kill me when I last tried to reconcile you two after all."

He now stood before the maimed god, a the form of a mere man looking up towards a titan.
"But what will you do with her? Will you purge her being of all that you deem impure or flawed? Will you cut the gem down to a state you deem acceptable?"

He raised his right hand up towards the towering god, his open palm facing towards him
"Or together we can take away what my father did, and you can restore her to her true self, flawed and unique like any other being, with both the angels AND demons that define her."
>>
>>299639
Look at you staying all high and mighty. Calling this justice for your own mistakes. Alas lets hope seara will now no longer suffer from that horrible curse YOU subjected. This was no justice., This was a circus. And you were the festivity master. Hope it was worth it.
>>
Rolled 16 + 15 (1d110 + 15)

>>299509
The lord of shadows instead gets one of Seara's most base and shallow thoughts, she mumbles "I want to be one with Igantum, have him shift in me as I feel his heat explodes deep within me and maybe Imperius joins in too..." Her eyes go wide realizing what she just said and her human face flushes as bright red as her Ruby flesh has ever been. The curse also flares powerfully at Zel's interference and many of her wounds being to heal rapidly. She glares at the death God for embrassing her.
>>299639
But maybe not everyone heard her whispered words as the light God takes the center of attention. She looks at him with a brief flicker of hurt and betrayal crossing her face.

Above her I am shaking my head, "I do not trust you anymore than your father or previous life, however you veiw it. I will not risk her under another's influence. What burns away will be the will of the fire... But I will consider her wants." I look to her lounging weakly in my hand. "What is it you believe Seara."

She looks away unable to stare into my eyes. "I... I want to be 'whole', to be free of the other influences, and take everything back that's mine. I'm tired of hurting and being thrown about by the whims of other gods... I burned for you once, I'll burn for you again." With that she tilts herself toward the furnace opening of Trinket. I nod and with a shake of my hand she falls into the fires of the star within.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d83)

>>301260
L.. Lewd!
-You pervert. So this is what you do with your power!
Rolling to get smacked in the head by Dialara for being a baka hentai.
>>
Rolled 122 + 15 (1d220 + 15)

>>301260
And a fit of girlish giggles follows as my hand contorts and twists, the metal of Trinket buckling and rending. Suddenly a gush of Crimson Starmetal burst forth flowing up my arm, I yell out, the burning feeling only comparible to my dance with Domina; my divinity being devoured.

"No, not your divinity, my divinity." The voice hisses from the broken entry into the heart of Trinket as well as directly into my mind. I realize the 36 divinity i have just lost is the same divinity that she shed fighting Heroicus when she was cursed... I had swallowed it up afterwards and now it betrayed me. "I told you I wanted to be WHOLE. This is a part of me."

My metal encased arm bends upward bringing Trinket toward my face, I have no other arm to stop it and defend myself. "Trinket and Bauble were mine as well, I was your masterpiece and you knew it. You poured in all emotion for me into the crafting, the rage and sorrow and jealousy, you've said so yourself. You made them for me without knowing."

The guantlet grips my face, squeezing as it's furnace door looms open. "Where do you think the finishing spells and rituals for Bauble and Trinket came from? You don't know such things, but I LEARNED them in Heroicus' books. MY DIVINITY in you whispered what I wanted you to do."

There is a click within Trinket and I know what is about to happen. The astonishment racing through my mind is nothing compared to the fear. This all rings true, had she planned this moment for so long? I thought I had known her but I had not foreseen... The hiss from the molten star where Seara now resides continues. "You kissed me with fire once, breathed the inferno into my lungs, gave me your divinity and you became a part of me. I want to be WHOLE and YOU are a PART of ME. Let me kiss you now." The molten Ruby starmetal pours from Trinket over my face, I try to scream 'NO' but the metal is flowing down my throat, over my body, consuming me, suffocating and smothering my flames.

Her voice is close now, whispering inside my ear, "I've burned enough for you, now you Burn for me." I squirm and struggle collapsing to my knees.

(Rolling Seara's power flowing over me and at war with my divinity)
>>
Rolled 77 (1d101)

>>301299
-You cheating little rat! This was not part of the deal. Imperius you either stand back and prove how fake your justice is or you help me stop this now! Dialara help the Ignatum, This is what you cane here for anyway no?
(rolling to cut the stream of divinity going into trinket so ignatum wont get fully absorbed. and net i will roll so that dialara at least hinders seara)
>>
Rolled 23 (1d83)

>>301299
>>301346
Second roll
>>
>>301346
Oh shit forgot it was an attack roll. +15 applies.
>>301348
(over all 115. Literlay ignatum decides this.)
>>
>>301299
>>301260
>>301346
The primordial god watched as Seara took over the incredibly powerful artifact and the star within.
He drew his hand back and relaxed with both hands behind his back again.

"I will be honest with you, maimed one. I do not need your trust, I do not want your trust.
My father wanted to unite the two of you before his death, and it does not matter to me how that happens, seeking that goal did kill me after all."

He stood still as he ignored Zel's outcry, watching the changing developments.
"This is all in your hands, and will be resolved by your hands... well.. hand in your case Ignatum."
>>
I'd like to start a similar game but with less childish randomness. Is there any way to do that?
>>
>>303763
Good luck.
>>
>>305692
Hahahahaha imperius you traitor. Betraying are thread and shit.
>>
Rolled 119 + 15 (1d220 + 15)

>>301346
>>301348
>>301749
I can merely gurgle my rage as the world is being drowned out. I flare my heat to try and drive the molten flow back.

Seara's voice calls from Trinket, "if it all rests in Ignatum's hand... MY Hand, then will you simply sit by and ignore The Death God's interference?" As she speaks Zel's combined attack comes forward and she attempts to shift the molten metal aside so Zel's attack would strike Ignatum instead.

>>303763
If you want less randomness and less childish interruption's here's what you do: First leave 4chan this isn't a place for what you want, second find a website with a password based forum and only invite your friends who know rp is serious business and third play with yourself because your a twat with no one joining you.
>>
Rolled 102 + 15 (1d184 + 15)

>>305752
ROlling to adjust trajectory.
Combine roll again moving both seara phisically and my attack.(to lazy to roll with 2 dices)
>>
Rolled 6 + 15 (1d48 + 15)

>>305780
>>305752
>>305780
The adjustment isn't enough and Zel's attack goes through the openings and shifts in the flowing Star Metal to strike me, I howl out a gurgle as my divinity is weakened even further and my fires dim and die because of his magic. Rolling the heat of my fires at half strength to drive back the consuming metal.
(My roll - her 137 = how much divinity I lose to her)
>>
Rolled 5, 100 + 20 = 125 (2d252 + 20)

>>305799
yikes, I'm guessing that's a loss of power...

>>305780
>>305752
I overlooked those first two times, but this it too much.
First rolling to intervene and stop Zel'noctur, the second roll is to use my powers to destroy Dialara's power/destroy Dialara.
>>
Rolled 46 + 15 (1d184 + 15)

>>305810
-You are nothing but an over glorified cheater,
Yelled the death god desperatly trying to decide an outcome.
What will he do? Who will he save?
>>305799
Seeing as he was too late to save Ignatum his form being almos taken by trinket. The death god decided do what little was left from this dire situation.
-You killed one fo my friends. I wont let you kill another!
Rolling to stop heroicus.
Dialara noticed just barly the imposing god russhing towords her. She insticltivly tried to dodge ignoring any attempt at saving the flaming god.
>>
>>305810
>>305780
>>305836
The flames snuffed out and the ground cracked as the god of destruction turned his gaze towards the vampiric exalted, the air itself filling with killing intent as his power washed over the realm, rippling through it and nearly tearing it asunder as it was sent with the single purpose of tearing her apart.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d55)

>>305799
The Crimson Metal flows down me in a rush, encasing me completely. A molten blob floats in the air, with the bronze gauntlet of Trinket resting on its edge, inside and barely visible a flame shaped like a man thrashes, struggles and bangs against the Ruby surrounding it and makes little explosion of heat that do nothing at.

Then the blob contracts sharply, Hardening and solidifying. Long slender limbs, shoulder length thick coils of Auburn hair, a smooth face with a dimpled smile and emerald eyes burning like green fire, small perky breasts with an hour glass figure. She puts the newly formed Trinket, more streamlined and sleek to her mouth and burps a small burst of fire. "Ah, spicy food is the best." She smiles, "I did say I wanted to be one with you and feel you exploding inside me, right." She taps her belly, "it felt so good, but I'll admit you almost made me want to forgive you and serve you again... Almost."

>>305836
>>305864
Volga feels guilt running through her veins, her father had been winning he had been demolishing that bitch but then things had turned... She had been to afraid to step in, Seara scared her, and even looking at her made her scars from a previous encounter ache. But the death God and his servant had tried to help, and now they were under attack the least she could do was try to help them. Her and her flight of Angels flew to assist them and throw up as shield that might help partially block or shift the attack.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>305921
-Morialstrax! Help her!
Morialstraz watched horrified as his master got absorbed. AS he was preparing a breath to seara a sudden urge struck him. He had only one target. To defend the exalted one.
>>
>>305994
>>305921
>>305836
>120vs98
Fiery dragonbreath, necrotic flames, and even the shadows of the god of death himself, all were blown away by the god of destruction flexing reality itself, tearing away at Dialara's stolen divinity.

>>305921
He then looked towards Seara's new form.
"Interesting result. So, who won in the end, was it the usurper Seara or has the nature of Ignatum's divinity made him a significant part of our new goddess?"
>>
File: MASS DEATH.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
MASS DEATH.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
Rolled 84 (1d273)

OK well this is has been fun and all but i'am going to blow this popsicle stand. Since this is becoming Boring
>>
Rolled 62 + 15 (1d101 + 15)

>>306076
>>306071
Dialara braces her self and dodges as best as she can. The mighty blow of the destruction god managed to tap into the very essence of her being. But she was smart. Using the Demi gods divinity to shield her self she managed to fully absord the blow. (-22 divinity lost)

As saurons hulcking stature moves to rain death upon the area the deathgod reacts:
-I am tired of losing, he said looking at the injured vampire. I am not going to stand here anymore. Imperius i hope that you will soon face the consequences of your decision. Lets get out of here we have nothing to gain from this. The real of fire is dead toghether with its owner....
Using Saurons unexpected attack he openes a portal to his realm. He shoves the vampire in and shields her while moving himself from the blast of the Armored god.
-Wait waht are you doing? this is not over. Stop it Dont do it!
>>
Rolled 160 + 15 (1d316 + 15)

>>306071
A smile pulls at the corners of the new goddesses lips, "Well I'd say that Seara lost, she didn't win for a single moment against Ignatum." She conjures up a throne of obsidian and collapses back into it shifts unconfortable and with a gesture covers it in fine cushions of ash.

"I've kept Ignatum's spirit separate but must admit I'm surprised how much the star within trinket seems to have affected me. A new name may be appropriate, how bout Seara'Phlare... Yes. And I claim the Mantles of Fire and Crafting, I shall be known as the Immortal Inferno." She squeezes Tinker into a fist and flexes watching as her new power shapes the realm around them, "And since you gods are so pompous on defining yourselves then consider me a Neo God. I am nothing like your primordials or the normals gods congealed of this universe, I am a God who plotted it's own creation, far more impressive don't you think?" She examines her nails on her un-gauntleted hand for dramatic indifference, "a shame Bauble was destroyed it had even more power hidden in it that only I could acquire. I'll have to be satisfied with what I've taken."

>>306076
She looks to Sauron and his burst of explosion, she raises her hand and calls on the power of the realm to dump him and his explosion out, back on to his planet Mordor preferably. "If none of you mind I have some tidying up to do, so kindly get the hell out of my realm."
>>
File: darth_sauron.jpg (257KB, 1280x1843px) Image search: [Google]
darth_sauron.jpg
257KB, 1280x1843px
>>306198
Hey Seara you want to fight now that your stronger. We can have a fair fight
>>
>>306076
>>306076
The primordial watched as the god of death escaped and the new goddess's action against Sauron's attack.
"Good feat, and impressive title. Too bad you're too late to claim the title of 'first mortal to ascend to godhood', that one goes to Frakt's wife Voluris." He said calmly, sitting down on the cracked obsidian ground.

"Now, young goddess of Fire, Crafting and War, I'll just call you Seara like I'm used to, you hold a rather large amount of essence derived of my own, diluting your self.
A god is merely a personification of the nature of their essence after all, trust me, I know it from experience. "

He leaned back, observing the form she had instinctively made for herself when she had defeated Ignatum in their struggle for power, and commented "If I didn't know any better I'd guess you were trying to seduce me, with your lack of covering your 'naked' self."
then he sighed
"I wouldn't think I would ask this of a newly made goddess, but would you mind if I stayed in your realm? I am slightly incapable of creating my own, due to the nature of my essence, which is also one of the reasons why I'd want back what you have of it."
>>
>>306295
blegh, was meant to link
>>306198
>>306108
>>305921
>>
>>306295
>>306198
As the blast eats at the form of the god the portal behin him closes. He drops to his knees and adresses the vampire lady:
- I am sorry we had to do that. But it was a losing fight. Any way i hope you are ok. I am sorry you couldn t get your revenge-
-You idiot why did you do that? You could have died! The force of that blast was tremendous.
- Nothing i cant handle. More important is that we tend to your wounds.
-Idiots... He didnt even touch me. He killed the power of his children, saying this the death god could notice both anger and sadness as a few tears falling down her cheecks. Dont ever scare me like that!
Before the Zel could answer the exalted quickly went and hugged him like she has lost someone dear.
-Promise me you wont be reckless again.
- Hard promise to make. But i will try.
>>
>>306295
>>306295
"Poor, poor Imperius, a new God trapped in the past. Voluris is dead, so is that old universe, and do you think that was the first universe? There are countless others with monitors and void creatures watching and sulking between and even within them all. Voluris was not the first, neither am I; but I am the first in the here and now, that matters... Wisdom is applying Knowledge correctly, I am something New to this extistance Neo just like you are something Older than this extistance Primordial." She shrugs, "I don't need your approval, I find it appropriate so will use it."

She gestures to her body, fit and beautiful with the eerie side effect of a trapped flame struggling within it's Crimson starmetal form. With a brush of her fingers it turns pale and freckled like the human flesh that was once her own, letting her hide the body of the God she had once worshiped, "Do you find it so inviting? Seduction takes desire Imperius, and I think you only truly desire one goddess. I'm no conquest for you to play with, but if you want to be inside me you are welcome." Another gestured and she is covered with very thin robes, her body visible opaquely through them, "just as Ignatum was welcome inside me, you're divinity is a part of who I am, just as his is, and in time it will be Mine. Why not just become one with me now? Together we would hunt and take the other gods, then I would ravish Domina herself, just as you desire."

She grins wide, her blood red lips parting for perfect white sharpened teeth, "But I think you feel the need to be in control for that, don't you?" She sighs, "yes, you are welcome in my realm. No, I will not give you the divinity I devoured of the demigods, I'm more aligned with their essence than any of the other thieves and your claim on the power of Heroicus' children; your half brothers, is tenuous at best... Technically Heroicus remade me and I'm your half sister as well. How about you hunt down Ignatum's Demi dragon and the Angels take their divinity, they seem to have slipped away and they would leave us even."

She flips her hair and stares up through her realm, "please understand, I am selfish and protective as I am used to others trying to take advantage of me. But I want you as an ally, how about I give you back the mantle of war or perhaps I trade you Crafting for Destruction." Her eyes sparkle at that, "light wisdom and crafting as a group and Fire war and Destruction too, it would suit us both far better as the New Gods we are."
>>
>>306356
Their is a knocking at the door of the museum in the Empire of 7 kingdoms, a small girl with a scaly face uncomfortable in human form huddled in a thick black robes, as it rains and storms in the graveyard behind her. With her are 947 similarly robed figures, the halos shining under their hoods almost impossible to hide. The Volga calls out over the storm, "Hello? Please we, we need a place to hide; she'll want us dead. This place is safe from her right?... Is... Is my Dad in their too?... Yet? She'll, she'll send him here in the end right?" Rain makes it hard to tell if she is crying or not.
>>
>>306287
She opens a window in her realm to look at the armored crafting God, "you want to fight me? Still? Now?" She shrugs, "sure why not, but only if we do so in Lurker's areana neither of us risking anything but our bets." She offers him her hand, "If I win we put our rivalry aside, forget your feud with me and let us be allies. And you have to give me a hug." She giggles a bit at that last part.
>>
>>306614
- Scally little girl whit an army of followers. I dont know who you are talking about or what do you want. I am but a humble curator of a museum. There is no shelter here. There is nothing really but legends. But i think i know someone who knows. Here follow me i know a shortcut.
As the Curator was at the point of exiting his museum a faint whisper calls him: "So it has come to this.... You need me now.... Take me with you and dont let me here. Or you will regret it...."
As much as he hoped he was wrong the shard of the broken weapon Bauble talked to him. Or something trapped inside it. He quickly usser the piece into his tuxedo and went to join the cloacked groop.
>>
>>306648
Volga looked uncertain, "I don't think I'm exactly safe anywhere not in the realm of your master, or this museums owner. However you want to call him." A few of the cloaked figures drawing there weapons uncertainly and looking about nervously like they might be attacked at any moment.
>>
>>306924
- Calm down there is nothing to fear. Here just take this corner. Quickly we dont want the empreros guard to notice right?
>>
>>306971
The archangel Ezekiel raises his brow, "I'm not exactly afraid of some mortal guards, this empire has it's share of corruption we'd be happy to cure."

Volga shoves the Angel, "no, we do not want to bring attention to ourselves. Mortals are not worth exposing our pressence." She look pleadingly at the curator, "Please just hurry sir."
>>
>>306630
Ok sure deal. And if i win i want nothing. The fight itself is Rewarding enough
>>
>>307024
As the entire party takes the corner they end not behind the walls of the museum but in a gray landscape filled with bluish green orbs. Little can be heared but a faint murmur of laughter is noticable.
-So welcome to my home. Sorry i had to keep the facade off. I think some demons might just be able scout the area. You are free to stay as much as you like just make sure you do not distube the dead. They shurly will be no problem for you though.
>>
>>307049
"Agreed, let us step into the ring. Excuse me Imperius I'll return in a moment." The Ruby Woman now made of the dense star metal steps from her realm into the ring of Lurker's fighting areana. She does not bother to wear more than the distracting thin see through robes, but allows her flesh to return to the Crimson metal form. Into her hands she summons a pair of curved short swords with a flourish, her old Ruby dagger remade into a small bloodletting line in each. She spins them playfully, "are you ready for some fun? I'd love to fight a battle I WANT to win."
>>
File: sauron.jpg (74KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
sauron.jpg
74KB, 600x426px
Rolled 84 (1d273)

>>307118
Well I hope my Mace has not gone Rusty. (Rolling to attack Seara)
>>
>>307053
The dragon girl leaps forward and hugs the God of death, "thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm sorry, I could put you in danger. I, please I'll help out and make up for being a burden."

The archangel Ezekiel nods his head, "we are the heralds of peace, if anything will put the dead more at ease. And any enemies you have that are evil we would slay for you."
>>
>>306574
>>307049
>>307118
>>307196
While the two gods began their duel in Lurker's arena, Imperius decided to spend the time he'd need to wait by breaking off small chunks of obsidian from the ground of the realm, making each one geometrically more complex than the one before it, as he thought about Seara's offer and discussion.
Would he... COULD he be able to bring himself to give up destruction?
Sure, it limited him in using his powers in ways other gods found trivial, but could he really give up what defined him, what he had been born of, the essence of who he was?

And what was there to gain for him? Crafting? The ability to become a creator god like the rest and give up the burden of his mantle?
His mantle.... to be the one and only destroyer of all... for there to be no other god of this reality that could threaten it's very existence. Could he willingly give up his role as a safeguard, the role his father, his former self, had passed onto him?

After a while he had already lost himself in his thoughts, the obsidian pieces being chipped and broken into artful and chaotic pieces now, a different kind of beauty when compared with the geometric shapes.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d101)

>>307230
Zel watches awkardly as the dragon girl shows her affection. In the distance at a small hut 2 gleaming eyes watch with anger at the scene.
- You helped me out and I couldn t refuse a true daughter of Ignatum. Here you are safe as long as you stay away from the ends of teh realm. Now i would like to have a talk with you both. As a matter a fact i know that seara is not what she claims. She is a false god. Someone who through means yet to be understood completaly (cheating and lying) stole the spark of a god. And yet she may appear to hold the power of ignatum and the star i think its Trinket that is the ultimate link. I have a pl- No its not good. I may need another favor from you angels. Though seara her self can never step into this realm as her soul is barred entry from heroicuses soul i have little knowledge of demons so i need a counter measure. I will enchant some of the angels with my touch. Though it has both upsides and downs sides. I will devise the magic now and when you have talked among your selves i will pass the magic to you.
(rolling to great touch of death enchant)
>>
Rolled 77 (1d101)

>>307364
-My powers do not fail me at least now in dire times. Before you chose who will be touched by this you should know. This blessing will grant you the powers of death. You will become immortal and you will have greater power in fighting and manipulating essence. This will allow you to easily turn demons to pure essence thus possibly ending them for good. Although only a god or beings of euqal strenght can truly purify the essence of demons i will also give you a small regent so you may store the killed demons essence and give it to me so they may never come back. But this comes at a great price. You will be bound to my pressence or the pressence of the realm. You will never be able to walk among your other brothers when all of this is over only breafly when i join you. So i ask you this who are the willing bodies to become true angel slayers? I will let you some time to think while i device the regents.
Rolling for regents.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.