[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabbalah Quest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: thisisabadidea.jpg (340KB, 850x1136px) Image search: [Google]
thisisabadidea.jpg
340KB, 850x1136px
Previous three posts: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Kabbalah%20Quest
As the girl – your sister? - sobs into your chest, you note sudden absence of light in the alley. Looking up, you notice that the lone entrance to the alley has been blocked off by a man. From this distance you can’t quite make out specifics, but he appears to be clad in dark clothing of some sort.

He’s holding a gun.

He raises it to his shoulder, and then you’re momentarily deafened by the sounds that echo down through the alley.
The girl in your arms slumps forwards, red blooming across her top. You’re barely able to react before the man raises his gun once more
Time slows.

In the next moment, several things happen.
Your vision expands in every direction, as a multitude of eyes open all across your body.
The man pulls the trigger, several shots ringing out across the alley.
You take a step backwards.

There’s a rush of air, your stomach turns inside out, your ears ring, as your vision spins– then you’re above the alley, looking down on the girl’s corpse as it falls unceremoniously to the ground.

It takes several seconds to grasp that fact, then several more to realise the reason you haven’t fallen is the two shadowy tendrils extending from your mid-back. They’ve embedded themselves in the buildings to either side of you, easily supporting your weight. Each is covered with those same eyes that now cover your skin.

The man at the end of the alley is leaning into his shoulder. A radio?
You’re hungry.
>Sate your hunger. End him.
>Nah get the fuck out.
>Write-in.
>>
>>277119
>>Write-in.
Panic.
>>
>>277119
>>Sate your hunger. End him.
>>
Calling it with a combination of panicked hunger.

I expected more responses after a break of only one year and seven months. Players are so hard to keep a hold of now that /qst/ is a thing.

Roll me 2d6, we'll make it bo2 or settle for one set of dice since we're not going to get a third roll.
>>
>>277119
>Sate your hunger. End him.
>>
Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

>>277144
Are we still rolling or did that other hunger vote count?
>>
>>277150
The roll was in fact for eating the guy.

I'll be working with what I remember of Fall Guy's combat chain system, or in case I've misremembered the dice, my own version of it. So in the case of your roll it's:
*Teleports behind you*: Failure
Actually kill the guy: Success
>>
Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

>>277144
>>
File: 1465228230488.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1465228230488.png
209KB, 510x346px
>>277155
I guess I'll get it sooner or later.
>>
>>277162
Don't worry, I don't have any idea what I'm doing either!
>>
File: park-jerry-02-copy.jpg (108KB, 749x1040px) Image search: [Google]
park-jerry-02-copy.jpg
108KB, 749x1040px
Jesus christ.
You woke up in an alley with some girl calling you her “onee-chan”, you don’t remember a single thing, your name is apparently “Slab Bulkhead”, your apparent imouto is now dead, courtesy of some guy you became aware of only seconds before, you’re covered in eyes and have 360 degree vision, you can teleport somehow and create shadow tentacles.
You’re also very, very hungry.

Instinctively, you reach out with some intangible limb, taking the space between the man with the gun – who has now remembered his ability to look up, and is currently staring at you with what you think is shock – and a point roughly in front of you, and pinch.
Your aim is off slightly. Rather than the space behind the man, you’ve drawn together the space in front of him, leaving him staring face to face with you.
This affords you a good look at him – he’s wearing some sort of military uniform, armoured plates sewn into it, a bulletproof vest over his top. He’s wearing some sort of goggles – night vision?
Also, his gun is pointed right at your face.

His finger pulls down on the trigger, sending a burst of bullets directly into your chest. Thick, black ichor sprays from the wound, drenching the man in front of you. It doesn’t hurt at all.

You realise you should probably respond somehow, and seizing control of the tendrils holding you aloft, you hurl yourself through toward the man, releasing your grip on space once you’re past the point, and send him hurtling across the ground, yourself on top of him.

It only takes a moment to send one of your tendrils through the man’s chest, ending his life.

Through the wound – right beside his heart – you can make out the faintest glimmer of colour. His soul.
Your prize.
>>
Your thoughts are crudely interrupted by a shot to the head – once again, you feel no pain. Looking up, you realise you’ve now exited the alley, apparently propelling the man with much more force than you thought.

You’re surrounded on all sides by identically dressed people – black uniforms, bulletproof vests, goggles – and similarly coloured vans.
There’s a woman standing above you. From the smoking rifle she’s holding, it’s safe to assume she’s the one who shot you. She’s dressed completely differently from the rest of the people around you – a grey coat, thrown over a black top, white camouflage pants accented with knee-high black boots. She’s wearing no goggles, her head unadorned.
“Anderson had three kids, you son of a bitch”, she says, bringing her rifle up to her shoulder, “You can either honour his memory and come quietly, or we’ll show you how the department handles cop killers”.
From the look in her eye, and the calibre of her gun, you think you have an idea.
>That sounds totally reasonable, you’re going to just surrender here and let her arrest you. Honestly, now that you know about his children, you feel pretty bad. Perhaps you can make amends somehow. With four limbs, you’d be a great help to any single mother.
>Devour his soul and then kill his friends.
>Bitch out and leave.
>>
>>277199
Oh yeah of course you can always
>Write-in
>>
>>277199
>>Devour his soul and then kill his friends.
for our sister!
>>
File: 59023851.png (17KB, 352x431px) Image search: [Google]
59023851.png
17KB, 352x431px
>>277199
>>Devour his soul and then kill his friends.
With an exception: disarm and capture the woman and make her watch us tear her men/friends apart.
>>
>>277207
>>277208
Sure, fine, I didn't want to write SoL anyway.

http://pastebin.com/WQpmx0S8
This is what you're capable of so far. You'll get something new in a moment.

Also I forgot this totally useless bit of information since I'll likely drop this quest (again) before the MC dies:
HP : 95%

Roll me 2d6 once more.
This time it's for:
>Disable this woman so you make her watch you kill all her friends/coworkers
>Use the power you're about to gain from eating a man's soul
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>277219
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>277219
>>
>>277232
>6
Well, you're going to kill people really well.
>>
Despite the gun pointed at your head, you decide that your wisest move here is to continue with what you were doing previously.
With an eye (or several, really) trained on the woman in front of you, you take hold of the sides of the wound you created earlier and heave – apparently, your arms are as strong as those tendrils – splitting his chest open.
With the eyes trained above you, you can see the woman gag, covering her mouth with a gloved hand. Still, most of your attention is fixed on the multicoloured ball of light in front of you, the man’s soul. It drifts upwards, presumably to whatever afterlife awaits.
You cut its journey short with a snap of your jaws, savouring the taste of Anderson’s first attempt at riding a bike, the pain of falling off of it and the comfort of his mother’s arms.

You aren’t the only one to taste it. Something else inside you awakens at the taste, its power adding to your own.

For the moment, you ignore it, instead focusing on the people in front of you.
Police, you dimly recall. Though certainly not your average police, from the way they are armed and armoured.
The woman is already training her gun on you, apparently recovered from her bout of nausea. You bound off the corpse, grabbing the gun in one hand, tendril braced against the stock, and twist it, rendering the weapon utterly useless. That done, you deliver a blow to her head, sending her sprawling across the concrete street in front of you.

Now, you decide, is time to employ your newly recovered power.
Calling upon that newly awakened entity inside you, you reach out to the minds of the officers surrounding you, and exert your will.

The effect is immediate. Every man around you crumples to the ground, lifeless. Another minor use of the power reveals that you have completely destroyed their minds.
No process of their mind is untouched. Not even their hearts beat.

The woman is on her knees now, useless rifle discarded by her side.

You hunger surfaces again. Only one soul in particular catches your attention – the woman in front of you.
Yet, something else tugs at you. You’re drawn to something in the distance. Though what, you can’t tell for all the buildings surrounding you.

>Eat her and leave.
>Leave, but bring her along with you.
>Write-in.
>>
>>277272
>>Leave, but bring her along with you.
>>
>>277272
>Eat her and leave.
>>
File: Malphas.jpg (358KB, 696x900px) Image search: [Google]
Malphas.jpg
358KB, 696x900px
>>277272
Oh fuck me, I went to the very slight trouble of saving this just to not post the image at all.

Also the pastebin has the new power, if it interests you.
>>
>>277272
>Leave, but bring her along with you.
>>
>>277282
Can we use this power whenever we want or only after we've devoured a soul? Must we use it at once or can we store up on souls and spam it? Is there a limit to how many minds we can destroy in one go, or is it happening to anyone within a certain radius?
>>
>>277296
My friend, you're putting more thought into this than I am.
Powers can be used whenever the fuck you want. No souls required, they just awaken new demons. You can destroy as many minds as I think is appropriate for that scene. If I had to set a hard limit, not more than a hundred in one go. So basically anyone around you, yeah.

>>277278
>>277279
>>277289
>>277295
Okay fortunately one guy deleted his vote so we're going to waifu the woman you just traumatised.
>>
Suppressing your hunger, you sweep the woman up in your tendrils, smearing Anderson’s blood across her coat. She sobs.

Ignoring that, you pinch space again, your next step forward taking you to the top of a nearby building.

Your degree of vision affords you a look at the entire city, and the sky above it. As expected of any major city, it’s largely black, a few stars glinting in the void.
Around you, enormous glowing buildings extend in almost every direction. You don’t recognise a single one. This is slightly concerning.
The only part of land not covered in glass and steel is the sea, and it is there that your attention is drawn – you can feel something out there, waiting for you.

Focusing one of your many eyes, you spot a ship drawing close to the harbour.
Your heart pounds, your skin tingles. You don’t know why, but you want to be on that boat.
The woman stirs, weakly pounding a fist against your back.

>This is the perfect time to get acquainted. You’d like to know why she tried to kill you.

>Head for the ship.
>Or you could always eat her.
>Write-in.
>>
>>277351
>>This is the perfect time to get acquainted. You’d like to know why she tried to kill you.
>>Head for the ship.
>>
>>277358
Alright, talking on the way to the ship it is.
>>
You have no real idea who you are, where you are, or what’s going on. That ship is the only real goal you have at the moment, and so you set off at a bound, bridging space between buildings as necessary.

Coming to a stop on one of the buildings, you decide to post a question to your captive, “So,” you have to take a second to clear your throat, you haven’t been a man in several summonings, “Who are you, how did you know where I was, and why did you try to kill me?”

Your only response is a blow to the back of your head, one that doesn’t faze you in the slightest. Instead, you hop across to another rooftop, working your way closer to your goal.

It’s several more buildings before you’re graced with a response. “Police. Because you set off half a dozen different types of monitors for the supernatural. I think the previous two points explain my motivation well enough.”

You think over this as you leap across rooftops, closing gaps between distances to far to jump.
“Your name, then” you say.

Her response is simple. “Frances. Are you going to kill me?”
A good question, considering you’ve just arrived at the port. Long slabs of stone extend out into the sea – concrete, something tells you. Even at this time of night, workers are busy moving around, transporting crates and shipping containers. One soul in particular stands out to you, a man in a forklift. You’re too far away to make out any other details.
The ship has docked. You need to be on it.

>Head for the ship.
>Take the man’s soul.
>Okay now eat her.
>Write-in.
>>
>>277462
>find a way to turn into a little girl
>>
>>277462
>>Take the man’s soul.
>>
>>277481
Sure, there's nothing wrong with unprovoked murder.
>>
>>277486
A man's gotta eat.
>>
Neglecting to answer Frances’ question, you instead set your sights on the man in the forklift. Bathin’s - the name coming unbidden to your mind – power brings you to the top of the vehicle, and Astaroth’s tendrils peel back its metallic covering, revealing the man inside.
To your slight disappointment, he looks entirely mundane. An orange hardhat, a thick beard, a high-visibility vest over a t-shirt, with tattoos spiralling down his arms.
It’s only as you’re reaching in to pull him up that you recognise several of the designs on his arms as runes, and it takes you another moment to realise that the reason you were attracted to its soul was due to its magical potency.
The blast from the fireball, however, is immediate. It sends you flying from the top of the forklift, your eventual impact denting one of the many cargo containers about the place. The woman is mostly unharmed - you landed on your face.

You wait several moments before dragging yourself onto your knees, then your feet, letting the policewoman slip from your tendrils onto the surface of the container. She’s only going to get in the way.

The man points at you, his forearms glowing bright blue, “I have absolutely no idea who you are, what you want, or why you just tried to kill me. You can still walk away.”
You’re hungry.

>His offer is perfectly reasonable, the ship is only a short distance away.
>Try and appear behind him. Surely it will work this time.
>Try and crush his mind.
>Write-in.
>>
>>277538
>>Try and crush his mind.
>>
>Try and appear behind him; it should work this time
>>
>>277538
>>Try and appear behind him. Surely it will work this time.
>>
How many times has this quest had a thread 2?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.